Assasination Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Assasination Mission   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

The journey is not that long from their home to forsaken ruins. This time, Asagi needs to kill a lycan who is told to be lurking in the hidden area, somewhere in here. lijuan’s dragon flies in the sky for a while flapping its wings before he lands on the ground slowly. The dragon lands in a perfect area for camping, it is surrounded by trees, dead trees and there is a big cave near them, big enough to hide a dragon. It will be good if Lijuan’s dragon wishes to rest, it can go inside the cave and sleeps. Both of Asagi and Lijuan get off the dragon’s back. They walk towards the big cave near them and put some of their belongings there.

Asagi makes a small fire camp in the center part of the cave to keep them warm. He feels like he can use a little bath right now. Lucky for them, this cave has a pond inside. Asagi grabs his lover’s hands and then both of them walk towards the pond. The water is clear and clean, it can be used for bathing. Asagi slowly strips himself from his yukata. He then gets inside the water and caresses himself with it. He wet his hair and then rubbing his chest, all way down to his waist. He gazes at Lijuan seductively and he undoes his lover’s clothes, he strips Lijuan right before him.

,” come Li… lets bathe together…. The water feels good..”

He grabs his lover’s hand and licks lijuan’s fingers slowly. He moans softly as he does that. He then slowly backs away a little and let his lover joins him in the pond. He rests his back against the stone wall near his lover and waits for him. He raises his legs and rubs it gently with water, he lets Lijuan sees his whole naked body, close up.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 am

It was the first time I flew on a dragon's back, it felt nice. My dragon was having a blast showing me everything he could do. Then he landed after a few hours if continuous flight. His wings were trembling lightly, of course it was his first time flying and he did have two people on his back. We all went in the cave and he laid down next to the entrance, to keep watch. Sakura started a fire and then we walked towards a pond and he striped himself. I held my breath, it was always so beautiful to see him naked.
He came to me and took my clothes of and then licked my finger with a moan. That seductive bastard. I smiled at him and steped into the pond as he left me some space. I went straight for him and kissed his lips.

"Tell me, Sakura, how are you going to kill him?"

I didn't really want to ser him seducing another man and doing what he used to do to kill him, but I will not stop him or change him for that matter. If the target touched my Sakura, then my lover would have nothing to do since I would annihilate him to the very last atom. I kissed my lover again and wraped my black wings around him in a possessive way. He was mine. Even if I knew he was very seductive and very attractive, I would kill anyone who dared get to close from him. I would not share

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 pm

His lover goes straight to where asagi is and gives him a gentle kiss. It is always pleasant to seduce his lover like that, licking him a little, asagi enjoys it, obviously. He likes to see his lover desires him more. As Lijuan joins him inside the pond and gives him a gentle kiss. He moves closer and Li asks him how he is going to kill the lycan. He can see it in his lover’s eyes that he does not want to see him seducing another guy. That is what he used to do in order to kill his victim, but right now, since he already got a lover, he will do it in a different way.

He won’t seduce his victim, which is for sure. Also, it is informed that his victim this time is a formidable lycan, it seems that this man, is someone important in his clan and that this man has bodyguards. It will be troublesome if he is about to seduce them, and the most important of all is that he does not want to hurt his lover’s feeling by seducing others. He leans closer to his lover and grabs Lijuan’s delicate handsome face with his hands, he kisses him romantically and then he slips his tongue inside his lover’s mouth, they share a passionate kiss for a while before he let go of Lijuan’s lips.

,” of course … I won’t do it like the old ways, he has some bodyguards, and… I’m still thinking about a good plan for that one. Of course you are involved and… can be a great help too…I know you want some actions right li?”

Asagi leans close to his lover brushes his smooth rosy lips against his lover’s and kisses him again gently. He presses their chest against each other and moans softly. He likes the warmth of his lover’s body and this is just perfect, the feeling of warm water and his lover’s sexy body all on him. Asagi keeps on hugging his lover and plays with his ear right now; it is so much fun to tease his efreet like this. He wants this right now. But then he stops playing there and he lands a kiss on Lijuans’s lips. He continues kissing him more and more never let him go. Asagi slips his tongue inside lijuan’s mouth and makes out to him slowly, very slowly….he is enjoying every second of this kiss that they share.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 am

I smiled when he said he wouldn't go at this guy like he used to. Good. Then he said he had a good plan and that I was involved in that plan. He didn't tell me the plan yet, he just started rubbing his chedt against mine, playing with my ear before he kissed me. My wings wraped automatically around him at the same time as my arms. I didn't know what kind of action he was talking about, but right now, it was going from killing to having some fun with him. As the slow, exciting kiss was going n longer and longer, I just wanted to have fun with him. I just wanted his body against mine. I doubted the lycan could wait but if we did nothing in this pond tonight, then I woul take my.delicate Sakura once the job is done. First though I would need ro know my part in his little game. I released his lips, but I urged to have them again.

"Before our mind go blank from this pleasure, perhaps you should tell me about your plan...or we can wait for after..."

[iMy lips were on his again, continuing that kiss like it had never ended in the first place. It reminded me of our night at the house we had built on the beach. My wings tighten again, unableing him to leave the warmth of my body against his. The plan could wait right? We could always catch the lycan and put a leash around his neck and kill him after right? This was much more important right now. My lover was always the most important person in my life. My hand went to tangle in my lover's hair as the slow kiss became a little harder. I was fire after all, it doesn't burn gently, it always picks up and becomes a blaze if left unchecked to do what it wants.[/i]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm

They are kissing more and more again right now. Even though he is still thinking about the good plan to get this done, it seems that the both of them prefer to drown in pleasure first. Both of Lijuan and asagi keep on kissing each other as they moan. They kiss a bit harder this time; it feels so good doing this. Asagi really loves his blazing efreet, Lijuan and he just does not want to let go of those hot lips. he moans and he presses his lips harder against Lijuan’s he wraps his arms around his lover’s body and he rubs their nipples against each other, ASagi does more as he starts to rub his wet crotch against lijuan’s dick, which is already hard as rock.

He keeps on moaning again and again. He can’t stop kissing his lover right now, he is just too drowned in this kiss and never wants to let go, but he has eventually since they need some air to breathe in. As he releases his lover’s lips, Asagi licks him on the neck and nibbles him there; he is moaning again. He likes the feels and taste of his lover’s skin under his smooth tongue.

,”aaahhhhh……Li… feels good.. just kissing you make me so wet down there.. Can you feel it? “

Asagi then picks up his lover’s hands and places it under the water to rub his sticky crotch. He wonders if lijuan can feel it since they are already so wet inside the water. He gives his lover a seductive gaze and smiles gently at him. Then, he gets out from the pong and sits on the grassy edge of the pond, Asagi licks his lover’s wet hand as he sits on the grassy ground, it’s covered by smooth grass. This will be better, he starts re-doing the same thing again on his lover, and he leads the hand the he just lick to the wet sticky crotch.

,” can you feel it now Li? You make me so wet down here…you….naughty..lovely… efreet….”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 pm

As if the kissing part wasn't enough to turn me on, Sakura starts rubbing his crotch against mine. Of course I moan and grab onto him so he doesn't leave now. Our lips are still sealed with desire for eachother. And here I though we would have a short kiss then good night for the mission tomorrow, but it seemed my lover had another plan in mind. He then said something that finished making me hard and grabed my hand to make me touch his crotch. Of course in the water I couldn't really tell that he was wet, but then he sat up on the grass and made me touch again. He started saying more provocative stuff and I got closer to grab his lips again. He had the gift to turn me on so easily. I licked his soft lips and pulled him closer. I lifted him in my arms and started rubbing my hard dick on his rectal. I just wanted to provoke him as well at this point. I pulled my hair loose and let it cascade down my back.

"I can see how excited I get you, but can you feel how hard you get me? Just by kissing you make me like this."

I closed my wings around us and slowly sliped a finger inside him, teasing his insides as my cock rub on him some more.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 pm

He giggles as his lover gets aroused by his actions. Does he think that they will just get straight to bed after that passionate kiss? Well, maybe this time lijuan gets a bit surprised, just a little bit. He already shows his lover that he is good in seducing Li, but then, his lover also has something in mind. He seduces Asagi back as he rubs his hard dick against Asagi’s tight wet rectal. He moans softly to the pleasure, Asagi lifts his legs and spreads them wide open. He giggles softly in a seductive way and licks his lover’s lips as he gets closer to him.

,’aaahhh…… you’re hard there.. Li.. go on… stab it inside me… deep and hard….. come… you want this just like I do right? maybe.. even more…?”

He grabs his lover’s face and then lick lijuan all the way from his chin to his ear. ASagi nibbles his lover’s ear and moans softly. He wraps his legs around his lover’s waist and hugs him with his arms as well. He then makes out to his effete and does not let his lips go. He slips his tongue inside his lover’s mouth and licks it all over inside Lijuan’s mouth. Asagi then presses his rectal a bit harder against his lover’s hard dick and makes the tip of it slides inside his wet and tight rectal.
,” go on Li…. All the way… to the hilt… just like you like it…”

All that his lover needs to do now is to slam his big dick inside Asagi’s wet rectal and make love to him wild and intense. Asagi will give his lover a good night sleep after they got things done here. Meanwhile, Asagi keeps kissing his lover harder each time and that makes him moan more. he likes the taste of his lover’s lips, its sweet and warm, he just like it so much.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Seeing as my lover wants me so badly inside him, I thought of giving him what he wanted quickly, but then, I just let the tip inside and move lightly just to rub it there. It makes me moan, but it's not enough to give me the pleasure I desire. He starts kissing me again and I just want to make him order me to go inside so I then start teasing his dick with my fingers. He was already trembling, so I knew he was excited. Were all the ansatsu this horny?
When our lips parted, I bit his neck until he bled and then licked the blood from the wound before licking my lips and sliping my blood tongue in his mouth. I still teased him with my dick, leaving it right at the entrance, not moving in nor out and my hand was still playing around with his dick. I pressed my thumb on the cleavage of his cock and watched him moan and tremble. I could play unfair also. I let go of his lips and licked mine as I gave him a seductive smile.

"You're trembling, moaning and gasping for air. You desire me right? But how much do you want me Sakura? Just how badly do you want me to slip inside you and make love to you? Show me Sakura, show me your desire.for.me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:12 pm

So his lover does not want to go all the way yet, that is fine with Asagi, he can play a little bit more in this position, but he wonders if his lover can hold it that long. His lover starts to play with Asagi’s sensitive dick and that makes him moans softly. But then, his loves says that he wants Asagi to desire him more, this is not enough? Oh well, Asagi does not have the problem to do it but. He wants to play around a little.

He licks his lover’s lips, kissing him hard and licks his tongue and insides of his mouth, everywhere. He grabs Lijuan’s hands that is stroking Asagi’s dick and put it on his waist instead. His lover bleeds him just now, so Asagi will do the same to Li. He leans closer and hugs his lover tight with his arms and sinking his fangs into his lover’s neck; he drinks some blood and licks it till it heals. He nibbles his lover’s ear and bites it gently to make his lover gets excited. Asagi caresses his lover’s chest and scratches him there a little bit, he then licks the blood from his fingers and he continues to lick his lover’s bleeding chest, closing the wound. He gently whispers to Li.

,” It’s only yours you know that… this part of me….”

Asagi then lowers his hands and he grabs his lover’s dick , he is caressing it slowly, moving it around his rectal, just to rub a little of his insides. He moans softly and he gives his lover a gentle seductive gaze. He then pushes his lover’s hard dick all the way inside him with a loud moan. He shivers again lightly this time.

,” come… do it…..you want this right?”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Sakura plays my own game around with me and we are both enjoying this for some time. He then starts to bite me and claw me, making me bleed and I moan loudly. He eve' takes my.hand away from his dick and I smirk, did he still think that was cheating? He started playing around with my dick I shivered then he push it in. I smiled, I won the seducing game this time. He was the one who pushed it in. I moaned and then I moved inside him hard and deep. Just like he likes it. Just to hear him moan more. I had a feeling tonight was gonna be a good night and we would sleep well

"Claw me.more Sakura. Take all the energy you need from me, you know I don't get weak from that. Let me burn for you."

I thrusted harder and harder inside him as I moaned and.sealed his lips with mine, sliping my tongue in his mouth to make out hard and hot with him. He is my lover.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

He let his lover win this time; Asagi is the one who pushes it all the way inside. He moans more and as his lover slams his hard dick deep inside his wet rectal. It feels good inside, feels hot and so tight. Asagi hugs his lover tighter in his arms and wraps his legs around his lover even tighter now. He presses their lips against each other in a passionate kiss and he makes out to his lover hard. He keeps on moaning as they makes out. His lover asks Asagi to claw him more, if that what his lover desires then he will gladly gives it to him. Asagi sinks his claws into Lijuan’s back and he claws him hard just like his lover wants him too.

He moves his hips slowly and makes Lijuan’s dick rubs every inch of Asagi’s insides. The wet sound is getting louder and it turns him on even more. He tightens his rectal around his lover’s dick and gives him more pleasure. He moans again and again as he keeps calling out to his efreet.

,” Ahhh… Li.. more… go wild on me… more…feels so good! You’re so big!”

He provokes his lover more by pulling him closer with his legs so that Lijuan will go even deeper inside him. He moans more, his slim arms keeps on hugging his lover. He leans closer to Li and licks his chest, so smooth, so white, Asagi sinks his fangs there and drinks some of his lover’s blood, which makes him excited even worse. He slams his butt harder on his lover and the wet sounds from his rectal gets louder, that is a sigh that he is wetter than before.

,” love me…. Li… love me more…show me…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:06 pm

I get what I ask. I felt his claws in my back, I soon after felt some blood spilling out of the scratches. I moaned louder and went a little harder on him. As he moaned more and more, he spoke in a very provoking way. He wanted it harder, more wild. Very well, I was good like that. I lifted his butt a little and hit harder inside him. I went deep and faster, making the wet slutty sounds even louder.
He then got closer to my chest and bit me. He drank some of my burning blood and I moaned more. He was the one who made me notice how good this felt. I held his face there, letting him drink as much as he wanted. He then spoke again, his voice visibly asking for more of me. He wanted me to love him more.
I pushed him until his back was on the ground and lifted his legs on my shoulders, allowing me to go deeper inside him. I moaned louder and thrusted harder inside him. I took his lips at the same time and sliped my tongue in his mouth. Then, using my claw and cut my neck a little before getting the blood closer to his mouth.

"Drink. Drink and become stronger. I can't wait to see you kill him, my love. My Sakura. Feeks so good in here. So wet... are you that aroused?"

I got bigger inside him and hit the hilt over and over again. I knew I was rubbing on his sensitive spot, it was going to make him lose his mind. I went faster and moaned loudly. It felt so good inside him. My lover. Mine alone. My flesh slowly started turning to flames, his moaning and screaming were driving me insane. I licked his chest and ended at his neck to bite him. I made him bleed and licked the blood away, making the wound heal at the same time. Nobody else could have this man.

"Mine. You're mine Sakura. And I'm yours. All yours."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:39 pm

His lover gives it harder and wilder just as Asagi wants him to. His lover lifts Asagi’s butt and he slams his hard dick even deeper, with asagi’s back touching the ground and his ass lifted up, it becomes easier for lijuan to hit all the way to the hilt. This is what asagi wants from him, his one and only lover. He hugs his lover a bit tighter with both of his slim legs which are wrapped around lijuan’s waist. He really has slim waist, yet muscular one, looks sexy like that. When asagi drinks his lover’s blood, he feels hot and aroused, he drinks enough of it but then his lover wants asagi to do it more. Since his lover is an efreet who can’t ‘die out’ asagi does not have to worry about anything when he sucks this man’s blood.

As his lover scratches his own neck a little and asking Asagi to drink his blood, he does as he asked. He leans closer to his lover’s neck and he sucks the blood from there, it is very hot and delicious, the best blood ever. Asagi drinks more and that makes him gets higher in bliss, he is losing his mind. Even those slutty words from his lover don’t hit his head, he is too ‘busy’ with the pleasure he gets and trying to give. He is so aroused to the point that he can’t hold it anymore. He moves his waist and hips fast, matching the rhythm of his lover’s movements inside him. He makes his lover’s hard dick hits the depth of his rectal and that makes asagi screams out loud in bliss.

,” I Love you… Li…. AHh… good… it’s hitting my insides.. it feels.. amazing…. “

Words are just too hard to be said right now, his voice is trembling and his mind is going crazy in pleasure. He tightens his rectal even more around his lover’s dick and the wet slutty sound becomes louder down there, it seems that he is too aroused , incredibly aroused. But Asagi does not want to cum yet, he wants to waist for his lover like always, they will do it together. ASagi kisses Lijuan after his lover drinks the blood from Asagi’s neck. That feels so exciting; he likes the feeling of his lover’s sharp fangs on his neck while they’re having intercourse like this one.

,” I’m yours! Only you can hold me like this.. only you.. my Lijuan…hhnnnn…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:30 am

As I thought, Sakura got even more excited when blood is involved in the intercourse. He actually loses his mind in blissful pleasure, moving with me and slamming his butt against my dick. He didn't even notice the first thing I said to him, he was much to occupied screaming and moaning. Such an arousing look. It made me want to do him even harder. I grabed his legs and thrusted harder and deeper inside him, I wanted him to scream more. I wanted him to let everyone in this realm know that he was mine.
I could feel that he was reaching his limit. I must have been even better this time, or maybe he just wanted me more then usual. I leaned closer and licked his chest as I kept moving hard and deep inside him. I started tensing up myself and then kissed his lips, but only lightly, he needed to breathe much more now that he was screaming like this. I was pleased whe he said he was mine alone. I tensed a little more and hit the himt hard again. I released myself inside him and he came on the both of us again.

"You... were wild my love. Come, I'll hold you until you stop trembling."

I sliped out of him and brought him closer to me. I held him in my arms and let our body fall a little deeper in the water, cleaning us at the same time. I craddled him and waited for him to calm his body down.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 am

Both of them keep the intense intercourse as Asagi can’t do anything but screaming and calling out to his lover’s name again and over again. His lover makes love to him even harder and wilder; he keeps on slamming his hard dick inside Asagi and tenses up. Both of them reach their limits and Asagi shots his cum all over their body while Lijuan fills Asagi’s insides with his burning love. That felt so amazing and unbelievable, his lover is getting even better in this, and it’s like he knows every sensitive spots inside Asagi and hits it continuously.

His lover pulled his dick out of Asagi’s body and then he brings both of them into the water to clean up their body. He holds Asagi in his arms saying that he will hold him until he stops trembling. He is such a sweet and caring lover, Asagi feels really happy to be together with this efreet , his one and only flame, the one that he loves the most. Asagi kisses his over gently and he rests his head on Lijuan’s chest. He hugs his lover tightly.

His body is still shivering right now; it feels that his lover is still inside him, somehow. The sensation is still there and it makes Asagi moans softly as he trembles. He gently looks at his lover and he speaks softly to him.

,’ that was…. Incredible… you… hit all my sensitive spots there.. I can’t believe you discover those things already….and.. right now.. just hold me tighter, I can’t stop trembling.. the sensation is still inside me….”

Then Asagi clings closer to his lover, he needs his warmth more than ever and right now, even though he is still aroused because of the sensation that still lingers inside his body, he can’t do anything, he is not strong enough to do it. He tries to catch his breath slowly, he feels his eyes getting heavy right now, and tomorrow they will start on the mission. They will need a rest to do it.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 pm

To all he said I simply smile at him and hold him tighter as to his request. He was still shivering and trembling in my arms. I really did give him the ultimate pleasure. He could still feel me inside him. It made me smile more. I craddled him for some time before cleaning him up and steping out of the water. The heat from my body evaporated the liquid quickly as I brought Sakura to our camp. I placed the blankets and then laid down on them, holding my lover in my arms still. I rose my body temperature and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep my love. Don't fight the weight of your eyes, sleep and be prepared for tomorrow."

I wraped my wings around him, coccooning him in the warmth that I was giving out just for him. He was so beautiful, so fragile looking. Taking care of him and making him happy was my highest priority. I smiled and closed my eyes, the only part of Sakura one could see was his hair. I kept him safe and hidden in my black wings. I asked my dragon to keep us safe during the night and he looked proud of his assignement. I let myself fall into slumber.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Asagi has his lover washes him all over; he is too tired to wash himself. When they are done bathing, lijuan brings asagi back to their camp and cuddles him. It feels so warm and comfortable to have his lover around him, guarding him in his sleep. Asagi soon closes his eyes and he sleeps. He hugs his lover tightly in his arms, he does not want to let go of his efreet, not even in his sleep.

His lover is the only person that he holds dear, he does not want his efreet to get hurt or anything. Even in his sleeps he thinks about his flame. Actually, he thinks about his flame all the time. He snuggles his head closer to his lover’s chest. He feels incredibly comfortable in his lover’s arms. There is no place safer than in the arms of his efreet.

Asagi falls into his sweetest dream as his lover keeps him warm and safe all though the night. This is the best sleep that he gets among his missions, probably because Lijuan is with him once again. They sleep soundly for hours till morning comes. Asagi feels the temperature changes around them and notices that it’s morning already. He slowly opens his violet eyes and kisses his lover gently.

,” Li its morning already.. rise and shine my lovely flame…if you don’t.. I’ll keep kissing you till you open your eyes…”

ASagi keeps kissing his lover over and over again. He really likes this; he does not want to stop, not until his lover opens his eyes and wake up. He starts to lick his lover’s lips slowly, very slowly, and then he kisses him again gently.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Sakura woke me up with his lips but I didn't feel like opening my eyes yet. And then he claimed that if I didn't open my eyes then he would keep kissing me until I would open them. I smiled and kept my eyes closed.

"Hmmm, then why would I open my eyes then? If I keep them closed, I'll get your lips more, it sounds very interesting to me."

I kept my smile and tightened my wings around him. Though I knew that we had to get up soon, he had a killing to commit. I slowly streched and my wings opened at the same time and stretched also. I softly opened my eyes and looked at my lover. Well, the view was worth it as always. I pulled his face closer and kissed him. Ten, I turned us around and ended on top of him. My wings were providing the perfect cage to keep my lover there. I gently caressed his face and kissed him again. Then with a sigh, I stood up and started to dress up.

"Let's get this thing over with so that I can take care of you better."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Indeed, what Asagi says will make his lover does not want to wake up, but that is just to tease him in the morning. They have a good night sleep and now both of them are ready to do the killing mission. They kiss for a couple of times before lijuan get dressed. Asagi smiles to his lover and he gets up as well, he gets dressed too and prepares their things first before they set forth the journey to where the victim is.

Asagi sees the letter and he remembers that the info says the victim is staying in an inn with a black eagle totem on top of it. Asagi ever heard of that inn, it is said to be a luxurious huge inn which is more like a hotel. The thing is that inside such place, both of them will need to blend with lots of people yet they have to kill the victim in silence, no one must know about this.

He finishes packing things which is not much. Then he goes closer to his lover. He hugs his efreet and kisses him gently before telling him where to go to. This time they can relax a little since the place they are heading is not some kind of dark place. Asagi wraps his arms around his lover’s neck and gazes at him gently

,” now… we need to go to an inn with black eagle totem on top of it, it is said that the lycan is staying there for long time, it’s a very luxurious and huge inn though.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:45 pm

What better way to travel then from the air? Of course this time my dragon might be just a little to flamboyant so I told him to stay above the clouds and if He needed to land then he would have to land in a hidden area. There's no place for a dragon his size out in a village. I took my lover in my arms and opened my wings to take off. We would arrive as a couple on a trip.
I flew with him for a while before landing in town, the Inn was easy to spot, it smelt like richess. I smirked and grabed my lover's hand. We walked in and I went for the counter asking for a room with a very large bed and private bathroom. While we're here, why not take advantage of the luxury? I paid and she gave me the key to our room.
There was alot of people in here, it wasn't going to be such a piece of cake to kill the lycan without being seen. I reached my lover and gently.laid a kiss on his cheek. Then I grabed his hand and brought him up to our room. I didn't care what the room looked like, but I cared that it was on the same floor as Sakura's target. I closed the door and locked it.

"There's alot of people here. Did you manage to spot him? The woman at the registration counter told me there'd be a bal tonight. That may be the best chance you get to kill him secretly. Now I'm thinking we should stay here a while longer after so to not raise suspiscion. Besides, this room cost me a pretty good amount. What do you think?"

I walked towards him, held his waist and gently kissed his lips. To think that I was helping my lover kill a guy I didn't even know. I pressed my body against his and kissed him softly again. Then I smiled at him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Both of them moving to the inn that has black eagle totem on it, just as planned. Li is correct to hide his dragon for it will surely be too huge to be displayed at an inn. It does not take long till both of them find the place. It is luxury and huge after all. Both of them get off from the dragon’s back and get a room. His lover pays for it, the price is as good as the place, guess its worthy after all. His lover wastes no time and he just bring asagi right into their room.

They kissed a couple of times before Li asks him that killing the guy in the ball will be the best idea.That is a good plan indeed, if they can kill the lycan at the ball, then they don’t need to waste their energy fighting the guards around him. The problem now is how to get close to the target. Perhaps he shall tell his lover what the target looks like before they make their move. Asagi kisses his lover and he hugs him tight.

,” all that I know about the target, he has black fur all over, except his face , he likes to get drunk and very perverted one, and he will be easy to spot since the information that I get says that he likes to wear flamboyant suits.” So…I was planning to get closer to him and kill him , but… since he is very perverted I think that….. I should ask your plan first..”

Asagi remembered his promise to his beloved efreet, he says that he won’t seduce any man other than Lijuan and he will keep his words. So now, he will need a good plan to finish this job without getting “attacked” by the perverted lycan. ASagi then rested his head on his lover’s chest and kisses his neck gently.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 pm

A lycan with black fur. I could handle that he was flamboyant and that he liked getting drunk, but that he is perverted could be a problem with me. Nobody was allowed to touch my Sakura that way anymore. I listened to what my lover said and saw that he was hesitating about how to kill this man. I knew he usually seduced his targets to kill them, but he couldn't with the promise he had made me. I bit my lip and held him in my arms for a moment. Then, I grabed him and brought him on our bed to hug him more and to lay down with him.

"We have no choice. At the bal, make sure he sees you. Makes sure he thinks he has a chance to get you, bring him towards an empty room on the first floor, I will follow you like a shadow, preventing his escape. And when we close the door behind him, kill him. Though he is not allowed to touch your body! If he touches it, then I will personnaly torch his ass to hell. And if he does more, then I will not allow you to touch me for a while. Do we have a deal?"

I was very possessive over my lover. I would allow nobody but myself to touch him. Just the thought of Sakura giving the wrong idea to this guy pissed me off, but it had to be done.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm

He knows it all along that Li is so possessive over him and that makes Asagi happy. His lover kisses him hard and makes both of them lying on their bed. He hugs his lover tightly in his arms. ASagi does not want another man to touch him either; he will hate that so much. And here he thinks that his lover has another idea, so he’s not, well, so there is no choice anymore. Asagi smiles gently to his lover when he states his conditions.

He will do everything he can to prevent any man or woman touch him, which is a promise and Asagi likes that promise actually. He snuggles his head closer to his lover’s neck and kisses him there. He softly whispers to his lover as response to his proposal deal.

,’ yes…. We have a deal..”

Just a thought that his lover will discard him for a while makes him a bit sad, but then again, he will do the best not to dirty his body with other man’s touch. Asagi closes his eyes for a while and he keeps hugging his lover tightly. He feels his lover’s heart beat and that makes him happy. Right now, he is cuddling his lover as well as thinking of a good plan to finish this stupid killing mission.

He does not want to be apart from his lover, he wants to be close to is flame always, the truth is that Asagi is a bit scared if the plans go wrong. He is not alone anymore, he has a lover right now and he will do anything to please his flame. Asagi let out a soft sigh and keeps his eyes closed for a while, still drowning in his own thoughts of plans.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 am

When he said that he agreed that nobody but me would ever touch him, I felt relieved. Though there was still this nagging voice in mh head saying that I was too controling. It's just that I didn't want anyone to touch him, he was mine now.
I slowly stood up with him in my arms and walked to the washroom. I filled the tub and then slowly striped my lover, nothing sexual, just striping him slowly, touching his skin everywhere I had to take clothes off. Then I striped myself, slowly. I grabed my lover's hand and brought him with me in the hot water. Then I looked at him for a few seconds before wraping my arms around him and the my wings. I put my head in his neck and closed my eyes.

"I never want to lose you. You're the only precious person in my life. Without you, I would still be in that forest, positive that my burning desire would kill anyone. I have nothing but you so I will never share you. Ou understand, right?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 am

Asagi is still thinking of other plan, he does not want to make his lover worries too much, and he also does not want to gamble whether the lycan will touch him or not. Asagi understands perfectly that his efreet does not want to share, asagi thinks the same too, and he does not want to share his heart or body to others. His lover then brings him to the shower room and strips him slowly, before he strips himself.

His flame then cuddles ASagi and he says that he never want to lose him, saying that he is the most important in his life. ASagi feels that there is a bit of anxiety in his lover’s voice. He might need to explain himself right now. He does not know what his lover is thinking saying those words; it’s as if he will lose Asagi for a while, and that is just so wrong. Asagi gently kisses his lover’s head and caress lijuan’s smooth black hair.

,” Li, I know how you feel; it’s not that I don’t like you get possessive over me, I like that, really, that makes me feel loved. The truth is…. I’m thinking of any other plan so that the lycan won’t touch me… I don’t want it… and… before this you say that.. if he do anything to me you will discard me for a while… that thought scare me, I never want to lose you, I just… want to be with you always…”

Asagi’s voice trembles a little, he is scared if his lover ever does that to him, it will destroy his heart for sure. He holds lijuan tightly in him arms and he lifts his lover’s head to kiss him hard enough in his lips, as if he will be abandoned, he fears it so much, just thinking of it makes his heart throbbing in pain.

,’ I never want to seduce that lusty lycan if I can think of other way…believe me… I’m thinking over it right now…I'm even scared if i seduced him and he falls for it... ”

Obviously, Asagi does not want to do it in the old ways anymore, if the old him likes seducing men and kills them, the new him right now is different. If he can think of a better way without involving any seduction or sexual 'treat' he will do it.

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   

Back to top Go down

Assasination Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: The Inferno :: The Forsaken ruins-
Jump to: