Assasination Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 pm

The intercourse went slow, erotic, and nice. Asagi enjoyed this. They never did the sex slowly like this, mostly they would give in to their lust and just let it all out at once. This one felt amazing. He kept the pace slow but intense, after some time, he saw his efreet turned into a complete flame. How gorgeous. Lijuan in his fiery form was so gorgeous. He shone like the sun, but warm, his lover was sending the warmth of his flame all the way to Asagi's vein's and body. His lover, was moving slowly, flowing his movements. Asagi couldn't help but to moan loudly, he shivered more in Lijuan's arms. His lover wanted him to bite the neck, Asagi smiled and he leaned closer to lijuan's neck. he lick it, tasted the flame and then, he sank his fangs in Lijuan's neck, he drank some of his lover's blood and flame. In an instant, the heat filled Asagi's body and he got more lewd. He moaned loudly and moved his hips more and more on Lijuan. He slammed his butt harder, faster, and rotated it slowly on his lover's big cock.

,' mmmhhh!!!... nnnhhhhhhh!!! More… more…. Harder on me Li…. Do me hard… give me… all of you…"

Asagi's rectal became very wet and slippery. The flame and blood that he just drank made him got even more lustful and lewd. He couldn't stop moving his butt , swallowing Lijuan's erect dick like a hungry hole. He called out to his lover's name as if there's no tomorrow, he kept on calling to Lijuan over and over again as he swallowed more of that big lustful dick. He made their crotch rubbed against one another and it even made his rectal dripping wet.

,' AAhhhhhh…. Aahahhh…. Lijuan.. so good!!... more… do me harder… deeper!! More… ravish me hard!!... so amazing!! Your dick… is… nnnhh..stabbing into… my…. Nnnhh… rectal.. aaahh!!!"

His lover's figure was reflected on Asagi's violet eyes, Asagi smiled and he licked Lijuan's lips. He made out to his lover hard and made their tongue danced together with the flame. He pressed his butt more and ravished Lijuan's hard cock even wilder. He squeezed his lover's dick so hard till it was about to break. He kissed lijuan softly, deeply, licked his lover's lips and then went to the earlobe, he gently bit Lijuan there and whispered softly to him.

,' break me Lijuan.. "

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:17 am

Our slow, passionate, erotic intercourse was slowly changing to something more intense. Sakura was slowly losing it. His butt was slaming down on me harder and faster. He bit me hard and I moaned, feeling my blood and flame slip in his mouth. He moved more and more. I moaned, held him close to me and licked his neck as well. I felt like bitting him too. But then, his lewd body went almost wild on me. My slow and loving intercourse was turning back to the wild ones we usually have. Sakura then whispered in my ear that he wanted me to break him. My eyes grew wider, wilder and I ended up pinning him down and bitting his neck hard. His blood filled my mouth and I groaned. My dick slammed hard and deep inside him, as he wished. I would do anything for him. He wanted me hard and deep, he wanted me to ravish and break him. I stabbed my dick over and over again. Hard, deep.
I moved relentlessly, hit that one sensitive area in his rectal that I knew about and heard his moaning turn to screaming. That excited me more and I eventually let go of his bleeding neck to go bite his nipple. I bite it hard and let my teeth marks on the surrounding of the pink nipple, some blood came out of the marks and I licked it softly. My burning eyes looked up at him and his erotic, lewd face and I grinned. My body kept moving and his did as well, but now he trembled hard, violently. I was pleased by the reactions I was getting from him. He was my lover, mine, my own.
I used my hands to spread his legs widely, unabling him to lock them behind my back and I moved more, faster, harder, deeper. I then heard something sizzle and noticed that I had made Sakura climax, I was not done yet however. I just grinned at him and lifted his hips a bit more and went even deeper inside him.

"Hard enough for you? I'm not done Sakura. I still want  more. Always more of you. I have to hear you scream my name more. Scream for me. Sakura, scream my name."

I thrusted harder, deeper inside him, making sure he felt everything. I hit the sensitive spot in him over and over again, feeling him tighten around me some more. My fangs sank in his neck hard, making him bleed again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Asagi was going slow on Lijuan, they were having this intercourse nice, and slow. But then, As asagi whispered to his flame, asking to be ravished hard, they went all out. Lijuan was burning all over, he was stabbing his big dick over and over into Asagi's rectal, kept on hitting his sensitive spots like crazy, eventually, he reached climax. He was lying on the floor, all lewd and aroused, with both of his legs spread widely, showing just how lewd he was right now. Asagi couldn't stop screaming in pleasure and trembling violently in response of Lijuan's wild, intense thrust into him. He squeezed his lover's dick so hard and some cum spurted out from his rectal. It was Lijuan's cum, apparently, his tight rectal squeezed his flame's dick so hard that made him cum as well. Asagi screamed as he felt the heat of the burning cum inside him.

,'mmmhhh!!! Lijuan its hot!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! So hot it burns!! Feels so good!! More.. more!! Stab your dick more!! Deeper!! Cum more inside me!!"

Asagi who went crazy over the bliss wanted more of this intense heavenly sex. He grabbed lijuan's face, made out to him, sealed their tongue together and he used his other hand to push Lijuan's butt closer to make his dick stabbed deeper into him. He did not stop making out to his flame, he locked their tongue and lips like a sacred seal and he squeezed his lover's hot big dick inside him tighter and tighter as if there's no tomorrow for them. He squeezed it hard and felt Lijuan kept on stabbing it roughly, intensely. The wet sound started to come out from Asagi's rectal, he smiled with his flustered lewd face.

,'mmmhh… it's so hot… so full aahhh.. can you hear it my flame? You make me so full inside… its spurting out.. feels amazing….fill me up more…"

With that said, he pushed Lijaun's dick more and more to be drowned inside his tight rectal. They kept on making love wildly. Lijuan came inside Asagi few times and Asagi also did few times. His chest and lovely face filled with nothing but cum, and his rectal was starting to throb since it was so full of cum. They lasted for about another three hours and Lijuan came for the fourth time together with asagi. They screamed together. In the end, Asagi was out of breath, panting, and so did lijuan. Never they had such wild and intense sex like this one. He smiled and looked at his flame

,' wow… that was… awesome… mmhh…… my lijuan… you.. really fill me to the hilt…ooohh… it… it came out.. mmhh…oooh my… you make me covered with cum…. "

When lijuan slipped his dick out from asagi's rectal, his cum sprays out and dirtied asagi's crotch. His face, his chest, his crotch, there was nothing but cum in those parts of his , he smiled and hugged Lijuan in his arms. They were resting for now, under the starry sky. It was then, a small song bird came over and landed on asagi's hand. He took the letter attached on its leg and gave it to Lijuan as he opened it. It seemed that the letter says something about Lijuan's older brother to come to their place? Lijuan got a brother?

,' ne… my Li..you.. have a brother? The letter says he'll come visit us… about.. tomorrow? "

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Sakura and I had some much sex, it was so intense and so good that we both didn't want to stop. Everytime I wanted to stop, his lewd face made me want him more. I gave everything to him during this intercourse. It felt so good for both of us.
Eventually, we both climaxed for the last time. Sakura was exhausted. I stopped and slipped out of him, my cum following soon after. My lover moaned and said some arousing things, but I held myself back from slipping back inside him. I looked at his sexy body, covered in his own cum. Such a lewd sight. I smiked at him and kissed his lips right before a song bird arrived and landed on Sakura's hand. I knew that bird. And then, as I suspected, the letter was from my elder brother. We were born from the same flame, a few hours of difference, we looked like twins practically. Sakura asked me if I had a brother and if he was really going to come visit us tomorrow.

"I do have a brother or rather, we are born from the same flame. Sorry, I forgot to mention him. It seems that he is coming tomorrow. We are almost twins. Please, don't fall for him..."

I then picked Sakura up in my arms and brought him to the bathroom. I took my flesh form and stepped in the bath. I washed my lover from head to toe with oils and essences. I even cleaned his insides of all my cum. Then, I dried him up and brought him to our bed. It didn't take long for Sakura to be asleep. And I followed soon after.
I woke up the next morning because I felt something warm in my face. I opened my face and saw a more matured face that looked like mine. My elder brother. Shen. He smiled at me and then gave my lover a quick look. He smiled again. He made me a sign to follow him. I got up, got dressed and followed him to the balcony. He leaned against the safety of the balcony and smirked at me.

"So you really did get yourself a cute lover, Lijuan. I heard from the winds and the flames. Are you happy with him?"

I placed myself a bit like him, simply because it was comfortable that way. I smiled at him softly.

"I am very happy with him. I've never burned so brightly before I had met him. Why are you here, Shen?"

He brushed his hand in my hair and cupped my cheek with that same hand. He then licked my lips with a smile.

"Didn't I tell you that, when you were ready, I would come for you..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 pm

They went for a bath and then, both of them fall asleep. He was holding Lijuan in his arms as they slept. it had been like that all this time. Asagi and Lijuan always hugged and hold each other when they slept. He remembered that Lijuan said his brother and him were like twins and they looked alike. Well, asagi did not care about it, he only care about his flame and that's it. End of story. Then, the morning came too soon. He woke up and he found Lijuan was not beside him. That was so unlike his flame. He wondered that his brother might have come. Then, Asagi grabbed his light violet robe and wrapped it around his body. He walked out from his room and then, followed to where lijuan was. In the balcony. Though his morning view was just.. not very entertaining.

His lover was being kissed by, his brother, obviously, that was lijuan's brother. They looked alike but Asagi already dislike that perverted man that looked like his beloved flame. He simply walked to the balcony and grabbed lijuan's hand, he stood between Lijuan and his older brother, he gave the older brother a sharp, piercing glare of his violet eyes and said to him

,' good morning, brother in law, I hope you know that I don't share my flame with anyone, unless they wish to become ashes rather than soaring flames. And you can be proud to have me, as Lijuan's mate, even if hell turns cold, my flame will burn like the sun!!"

He then simply dragged Lijuan and brought him to the bedroom again. Asagi closed the door behind him and then he looked at Lijuan. He was totally curious, angry, and annoyed. He felt like tearing that guy's face and skin him alive, but.. that guy.. was his lover's brother so.. he would not do that. He kissed Lijuan deeply for some time, and then let go of his lover's face. He starred deeply into those mysterious black eyes.

,' my Li! What the heck was that?? Why did you let another man kissed you like that? And what the heck is wrong with your brother?? And.. please remember…. He better keep his hands and lips off you if he did not want to be skinned alive!!"

Then, the annoyed Asagi walked out from the room. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He would make an omelet with baby potatoes today. Asagi chopped the meat, veggies, and he also cut the baby potatoes in half. He made the omelet first, and when it was done, he fried the baby potatoes. When everything was set, Asagi put everything on a big plate. Three omelets and three portions of baby potatoes. He washed his hands clean and when he was about to return to lijuan and call him for breakfast, the annoying man appeared again. The big brother of his flame put his hands on Asagi's shoulder and caressed him all the way to the hips. This.. made Asagi flared up like hell fire.

,' my.. my.. Lijuan really got himself a burning flame.. Sakura right? You are very sexy when you're angry… hmm.. and you smell like flowers.. how erotic… your name suits your scent.. and your sexy curve…"

Asagi just couldn't take it anymore!! He was annoyed twice this morning, and that.. was bad idea for real. He turned around, gave the guy a smile, and then he grabbed the man on his shoulder and slammed him hard on the wall. He caressed the guy's neck with his claws, very sharp claws. Asagi whispered to the guy.

,' touch me again.. these claws and fangs of mine will feast on your flesh!!"

He let go of the man and he coughed few times. Asagi noticed that Lijuan was standing near the kitchen, he probably saw everything, Asagi did not bother about it, he just went to his lover and sat down on the dining chair with Lijuan.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Sakura seemed angry at me for having my brother kiss me. He didn't understand, I was in shock that he did such a thing. Why would anyone do that to a sibling? I thought this was strange to even think about a brother that way, let alone directly tell him that one has come to get him! Sakura then stormed out down to the kitchen and I went to check on the balcony, he wasn't there. I almost ran down the stairs and saw him caressing my lover. I was ready to hurt him now. And I knew the perfect way. I was immuned to water thanks to Sakura, but my dear brother wasn't. I saw Sakura threaten him and then he grabbed me and sat me next to him at the table where we started eating. I could see my brother glare at him and then look at me seductively. He came to sit on my other side and got as close as he possibly could. I glanced at Sakura, then at his glass of water on the table. Hopefully my lover would remember that efreet are very sensitive to water.

"After this...low quality meal, Lijuan, you must pack your things and I will bring you to my burning home. Sakura, you dare call yourself my brother's lover, yet knowing that he is fire, you bring him next to the ocean. What a selfish, inconsiderate, low life creature you are. My Lijuan should be treated like a King! Not some pet you bring around to show other people."

And that's when calm and collected me cracks. I grabbed the glass of water and splashed it in my brother's face. He screamed in pain and I stood up to push him away. I let out my wings then and showed him that I was bot like him anymore. I was not a simple Efreet.

"Now you listen to me Shen! I am treated like a King! Sakura gave me more then you could ever give me! I am immuned to water, I have wings, I am a more powerful then the average efreet! I have a home and I chose to build it here, near the ocean, where I can swim with my lover. If you can't respect my happiness here, then leave and never show your face again or I will drag all of you under water!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:01 pm

How annoying, no, pissing off ugly brother his lover had. Not only seducing him but he also insulted the meal that Asagi made. In the end, it got worse when Shen said things like Asagi was a lowlife creature and selfish for putting Lijuan near water. The heck? What a stupid brother. He saw his lover splashed some water on Shen and then he screamed in pain. Asagi just let out a simple laugh. Poor effreet really, so cocky yet so weak!! He clung to Lijuan and glared at his lover's brother.

,' see? Idiot Shen!! Look at yourself before you talk!!! So weak that the softness of water hurt you that badly and yet still talk bad about me and li!! Right now… even I could devour your flame!! And My Lijuan… he is much better than a low flame like you! Lastly, if you said my cooking tasted like a trash, then you can go find food yourself!!"

Really, why did this man had to be so… pissing off like hell? Asagi needed to calm down or he would surely put out this man's flame forever. He grabbed Lijuan's arms and dragged him towards the beach where that annoying guy was afraid to come to. Then, Asagi simply undress himself. He looked at Lijuan with a sad face and he also helped his flame to strip. They went into the water and Asagi hugged Lijuan tightly with his arms.

,' it hurts my heart seeing that jerk kissing you like that… but it makes me happy when you say that… I gave you more than he could ever give…I love you my flame.."

Asagi smiled and he pressed his lips against Lijuan in a very soft sweet way. He kissed his flame deeply, lovingly. They kissed more, more, and more, Asagi was not done with the kissing, he wanted more, just to feel the warmth of Lijuan's lips. He wanted it, he needed it. Asagi gently put his hands on Lijuan's delicate face, and kissed him, over, over, and over again, he just did not want this moment to stop ever. This made him felt better . he moaned sweetly, softly, and kept on locking their lips together in a very.. inviting kiss.

,' mmmhh… Li….. my flame… mmnnnnnnhhh….. more…."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Sakura and I belittled my brother before leaving for the beach. I was pissed at Shen. I wanted to hurt him, but then, Sakura got naked and I lost my train of thought. He got me naked and we both went in the ocean.
While we were in the ocean, he started kissing me and I enjoyed it thoroughly. He was moaning, holding my face to kiss me more, my hands were on his hips, his waist, holding him close to me. Our tongues entwined as my hands glided on his soft skin. But then, the water around us suddenly froze solid. I didn't understand until I heard a young looking man's voice.

"I'm sorry, Zhou-San, Asagi-San. My master asked me to capture you and bring you back to him. Please forgive me."

The boy was walking on water towards us. He seemed sad. I couldn't hate him, I felt like I wanted to help him.
Frozen, he just 'carried' us both back to the house. My brother was sitting on a throne of flames and he was smiling at us, half of his face was on fire as it was healing from the water I had thrown on him, he grinned at us. The boy set us on the floor, still in the block of ice and then went to stand next to Shen.

"Isn't he a good boy? I bought him not too long ago. He does everything I tell him too. Now enough about this bacteria, Lijuan, you are more special then I thought. Wings? Immunity to water? I was going to keep you for me, but seeing as you re this special, I think I'm going to auction you out to the highest bidder. As for you, little slut, I'm going to sell you to a whore house. You'll feel right at home there. Inukai, get them both ready for transport. Fuck up and I'll hurt you more then last night."

Shen left deeper in the house, probably writting to whoever he was going to sell Sakura too and the boy called Inukai came closer to us. As he started seperating us, I had to say something to have him change sides.

"Inukai-San, listen to me. Even if he bought you, it doesn't mean you have to obey him. You're free. Help us and I'll let you go wherever you want. Help us and you'll be free from my brother, I promise! Please, don't seperate us."

He hesitated. He then looked at Sakura, walked to him and touched his hair.

"Asagi-San, you may not remember me, but you saved my life once. I...I will repay you by helping you today. Please remember my name. It's Shinji Inukai. I'd like to be your little brother."

After saying that, the ice melted and he threw it back outside. He gave us back our clothes and smiled sadly at Sakura.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Their sweet little time lasted for a while. They kissed, stayed naked on the ocean and then, their lips just kept on molesting each other in a passionate way. Asagi couldn't stop kissing his flame but then, he stopped when he felt the water froze, it was a young man who did that. But somehow, Lijuan did not hurt the boy, why? What was wrong? He could not get his answer until the two of them was brought back to home and then there he was, the jerk.

Shen was sitting of the throne of flames and he ordered the young man to prepare asagi to be sold as a whore and Lijuan as some kind of tools to rich people. Asagi wanted to break that jerk's skull and burn him to ashes, but he couldn't, the ice was preventing him from doing so. The boy however, had another plan when he saw Shen left the room. He freed Asagi and Lijuan at the same time and then smiled sadly at Asagi he said that Asagi saved his life once and he would like to be Asagi's little brother.

Asagi was surprised, he did not remember this kid but, the name, Shinji Inukai, that sound familiar. He couldn't remember it but seeing this young boy's face and eyes, he knew that this man was honest he had no intentions to hurt both Lijuan and Asagi. Asagi smirked and looked at the boy. He gently played with the man's hair

,' thank you.. Shinji-kun. I will remember your name till the very end, and… it would be my honor to have such adorable boy as my little brother. But… know this.. Shinji kun.. betray me once and your head will be gone."

Asagi made sure that this boy knew the consequences of betrayal. From everything in this world, asagi hated betrayal the most. He would not hesitate to behead or kill anyone who betrayed him. He then notice the scent of Shen, he was back. Asagi hugged Lijuan beside him and Shinji was with them right beside Asagi. Shen was surprised and he 'barked"

,' the heck?!! Inukai!!!! Do you have a death wish by disobeying my orders?!!! Then die!!"

Shen drew his sword out and he ran towards Inukai, however, Asagi was prepared, he grabbed Shen's wrist, and cast his power of darkness. He absorbed Shen's life energy and that jerk got weaker and weaker in seconds. Asagi sucked his blood and energy fast. The guy was in pain and the sword fell from his hands. Asagi picked it up and then he smiled. He raised the sword and then he simply chopped the guy's head off from the body. Then, he told Shinji to threw the head into the depth of the ocean along with the body. The boy did what he was told and came back to the room in minutes. Asagi looked at Lijuan. He grabbed his lover's face and kissed him softly.

,' My flame.. I'm sorry… I killed your brother, but… I've had enough of his attitude… i… please forgive me.. I never meant to…. Kill any of your family.. I was about to let him go… but.. I can't stand it when he hurt you or plan to do so…"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Things happened so quickly. A moment I was trapped in ice, the next I was freed and the one after, I watched my brother's flame as it burned out. He died. Right in front of me. Sakura held on to me and appologized over and over again. I knelt down to my brother's ashed and passed my fingers in the ashes. I only had one sibling and now he was dead. Killed by my own lover. I wasn't angry at Sakura, though I was sad to have lost my only family.
I looked back up to Sakura and then stood back up. I grabbed his hand, kissed it and then told him that I would be back soon. I turned to look at Inukai and told him to take care of Sakura the time I was gone. I picked up my brother's ashes and spread my wings. I flew off. Even if I didn't really like him, I would still give him an efreet's funeral. I would bring him back to where we were both born and scatter his ashes there.

I flew for days, carrying his ashes until I reached the flame where we both saw our beginings. I landed and through his ashes in the flames. I said a few words, saw some flames burn a little brighter, a sign of their respects towards him and their sorrow towards his death. I spread my wings again and flew off to go back home. I hadn't eaten since I left Sakura's side. I flew for some days again. When I arrived home, it was night. I landed in our room and saw Sakura sleeping.
I walked to his side, sat down and the gently pressed my lips on his to wake him up gently.

"Sakura, I'm home. I've...put his remains to rest. Have you missed me?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 pm

He just killed his lover's brother and now, his efreet was gone in seconds. Though Lijuan said that he would be back after few day, it felt like centuries for Asagi. He was left alone with Inukai and he couldn't say anything about it. So, he had no choice, he waited, days passed… and it turns to week. He waited still, why didn't lijuan came home yet? Was he all right? From the warmth that he felt in his heart, he could tell that his flame was still burning brightly. Then.. why he hadn't came home yet? Did he hate Asagi for killing his one and only family? Asagi did not know that, he did not know the answer since Lijuan did not say a word about that, he only said that he needed to do a formal funeral for his brother.

Asagi was waiting in loneliness, usually, he would play with Lijuan, cuddle him, kissing him or maybe swam together with him in the ocean or beach. It was hard for him to do those things, it was hard for him to smile. So he did not smile, he hadn't smile since his flame went off. Inukai, in the other hand, tried to make him smile but Asagi only gave him a gentle look and pet his head like a little brother. Then, at night, he fell asleep with teary eyes, he was visibly depressed with his flame gone.

Then, he felt someone kissing him, he knew it, it was his flame. He opened his eyes and wiped his tears away. But then, he couldn't help it but to cry again. He hugged Lijuan tightly and buried his face on his lover's chest.

,' do you hate me? You just leave without me for one week.. that was what Inukai said, one week… but it felt like centuries… why? You hate me now right? For killing your brother? Do you want me to disappear now Li? I'll do it… I'll do it if you want it.."

As he was sobbing and crying, inukai knocked the door lightly and brought some food. Apparently, he knew that Lijuan arrived home. He already prepared some food and placed them on the table near the bed where the two lovers were. Then, seeing Asagi crying like that holding Lijuan, Inukai understood immediately. He left the room silently and let the two take their time.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:51 pm

I had expected this. I expected Sakura to cry but I would have prefered him to smile at me and kiss me to welcome me back. Instead, he asked me if I hated him for killing my brother and then asked me if I wanted him to disapear. I grabbed his shouldera and made him look in my eyes.

"Sakura, don't be ridiculous, I would never hate you! And if you disapear, then I will disapear with you. You are my most important person. If it took long, it's because I brought Shen's ashes to our mother flame. Even though he was evil, he deserved to be in our lands. He deserved to be back to his home. Now, if you don't mind, I'll take my welcome home kiss."

I leaned foward and pressed my lips against his. I wanted to just give him a light kiss, but the week I had spent away from them seemed to press over me and I kissed him harder. Then, I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I made him moan as I pushed him on the bed, climbing over him. My wings were still out, my back was killing me for flying for a week with only one break, but those wings showed my desire for Sakura. I kissed him more and more, my hands brushing against his soft skin. I wantes to feel him. I needed to feel him. When I stopped kissing him, I smiled at him.

"I should go wash. I can't stand my own scent. Join me if you want, my love."

I stood up and slowly stripped my dirty clothes and let my hair loose as I walked in the bathroom. I made my wings disapear and filled the big walk in tub with hot water. I stepped in with a sigh. My back was painful, but I was happy to be back home. It didn't take long for Sakura to join me, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again.

"This, right here in your arms, is my home and it's good to be back. I missed you."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Asagi was scared that his flame would hate him for killing shen. Back then he had no choice but to do it since that jerk was about to hurt lijuan and of course, Asagi did not want that to happen, ever. He cried and hugging lijuan tightly in his arms and then his flame kissed him, he said that he did not hate Asagi for what he did, they kissed and that made Asagi stopped crying. They kissed hard and then, after some time, they ended up on the bath tub, they were bathing together. Asagi could see just how exhausted Lijuan was. His back must be painful now. He helped lijuan washed and then he washed himself. ASagi slowly rubbed soap and essence all over his flame and made him smelt like flower. He did the same to himself and then after they finish their bath, Asagi wrapped a towel over Lijuan's body and dried him from the water.

He gently grabbed Lijuan's hands and then he led his lover to bed. He made Lijuan lied down on the bed with his chest against the fluffy bed. Then, Asagi grabbed some massage oil and he rubbed it all over Lijuan's back and nape. He gently pressed his flame's back, and then slowly pressing the nape and also the back of his head. He gently massage Lijuan all over, he finished with his back and then Asagi started with Lijuan's arms and then legs. He rubbed the rose massage oil all over lijuan and gave his flame a very comforting massage.

He could see that Lijuan was enjoying it. It did not take long before Lijuan fell asleep. Asagi smiled and noticed that his flame must be very tired, he needed to rest. Asagi gently placed the thick blanket all over Lijuan and then he slipped under it as well. He did not sleep since he just get up, so he stayed there and hold lijuan in his arms while his lover was sleeping soundly after the comforting massage.

He whispered some loving words and then he sang a very soft lullaby to make Lijuan fell asleep. He kissed his lover's forehead as he let his flame sleep for hours. Then, when he felt movement from his flame, he noticed that his flame was already up. It was morning already. Asagi smiled and kissed Lijuan gently, sweetly.

,' feel better my love? Your sleeping face is so cute you know."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Sakura helped wash me and then brought me to our bed. I was laid on my chest and Sakura started rubbing my back. That felt so good. I was still not used to flying for so long, my back was so painful, but the moment my lover started rubbing my arms and legs, I noticed just how painful these were. It didn't take very long after he started this massage for me to fall asleep. I had a very peaceful, dreamless night.
When I opened my eyes, I looked at Sakura and hd kissed me.gently before smiling back at me. He then said that my sleeping face was cute. I blushed lightly and then slowly sat up. I was still sore, though I was sure that it would have been even worse if my lover wouldn't have given me that treat last night. I kissed his lips and then moaned as I moved my legs to put them on the floor.

"When you sleep, you're just heartbreakingly beautiful. Can you help me get up and walk a bit? I'm sore all over. And starving."

I waited for him to be by my side and help me up to my feet. My back still hurt. Actually, my whole body was painful. It wasn't that painful after that battle we lived through. I had Sakura help me walk ttowards the kitchen and was surprised to see that Inukai boy cooking. So he really stayed here to take care of my Flower? Good boy. When he saw me he was surprised as well. Then he grinned happily.

"Lijuan is back? Great! Though you look like a mess! I'll make sone good stew that will bring back your energy. Sakura-nii, should I bring up the temperature to help him heal faster? Flames need heat, don't they?"

Such a happy boy. I couldn't help but smiling at him. I then sat on a comfortable chair and sighed loudly. It was nice to know that he had been taking good care of him. I made Sakura sit on my lap and held him there.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Of course, his burning flame was the most beautiful for Asagi. He smiled as his loved one moved away and tried to stand up. Well, this cute flame shouldn't be too hard on himself since he was still in pain after all. Though in the end Asagi helped Lijuan to reach the kitchen. There was inukai there and the boy was cooking. He was happy to see Lijuan back and he said that Asagi should 'fire up' his flame in order to make Lijuan became ' alive' again. He knew what he needed to do. Flames. Lijuan was an efreet and he needed tons of flames so that he would burn brighter. Asagi got an idea, he knew something would work better. Dragon's flame. He thought that Lijuan might need a 'special shower' now. So, he gently led his lover to the open area, the sandy ground in front of their home to be precise,

Then, Asagi called for the two dragons they had. He told them to gave Lijuan ' fire shower' since his efreet needed that right now. The dragons nodded and bowed in respect towards the both of the beauties. They got ready and they 'shower' Lijuan with their burning flame in one big breath. They really burn Lijuan with their flames to the fullest. Really, dragon's flames are the best of the best!! They burn Lijuan with their flame for some time and when they were done, Lijuan was naked, well.. of course, his clothes was not fireproof like he was. Asagi could see that Lijuan was filled up with energy right now. He told the two dragons that they could leave, so they did. Asagi smiled and he took off his robe, leaving only the yukata on.

,' now my lovely flame.. you feel better? I think there's no better energy than dragon flames for you.."

He smiled, kissed his lover and then, he brought Lijuan back to the house. Inukai finished cooking and then he also served the food in three bowls, good boy. Asagi smirked and he pat the boy's head gently as a thanks. The three of them sat and ate, then, Asagi helped inukai cleaning the dishes together. Then, when they finished, Asagi grabbed lijuan's hands and they headed to their garden in the back of their big mansion which was not far from the small home they build.

It was a garden filled with red and violet roses, with a small pond inside, covered in smooth black marble all over inside out, and the water was warm. There were some trees there which made the air breezy and comforting. Asagi felt like giving treat to Lijuan who was away for the whole week. He slowly stripped his yukata off and he cuddled with lijuan on the smooth marble stone ground near the pond. He was naked and he hugged Lijuan in his arms. He kissed his lover over, over and over again till both of them got flustered and moaned softly.

,' I missed you my flame… one week felt like centuries for me… do you.. miss me too?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Inukai proposed to light me on fire. Of course, that would only feel good to me. So, while Inukai was cooking our breakfast, Sakura grabbed me and brought me outside. He called the two dragons and told them to shower me with their flame. That will not only heal me and refuel my energy, it will also make me temporarily stronger. The flaming torent surrounded me and I could only sigh in delight. Though my clothes were completely and instantly burnt off, when the flames stopped, I simply smiled. I was in flame form now. When I turned back to flesh, new clothes appeared. We walked back to the mansion and Inukai was serving the food. We ate and then Sakura helped the boy wash the dishes. After all that, my lover brought me to a small pond in between our home and his mansion. He stripped himself and my clothes also disapeared, then he started kissing me. He said something cute and then asked me if I missed him.

"Sakura, my beloved Flower, of course I missed you. A trip to my home flame would normally take a month, but I wanted to come back by your side as quickly as possible, so I didn't sleep, I didn't eat. I just brought his ashes, did the ceremony and came back instantly. A single moment away from you feels like an eternity in darkness. You are my everything."

I kissed his lips and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I touched his body slowly and gently. So soft and warm. It felt so nice. I was so happy to be back. I held him tightly in my arms. I turned us around and felt his legs rise against my waist. I kissed him more and more, we both became flustered and excited. Of course for us who make love everyday, not getting any for a week put a strain on our bodies.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:45 pm

He was happy to hear those words from his flame. He missed his flame so much that he just could not think about anything but Lijuan. He wanted his lover , he wanted to feel him all over, his warmth, his heat, his touch, his soft skin, everything. Asagi wanted this kiss to last forever. He kissed his flame over and over again, he was really into it. He wrapped his legs around Lijuan's body and they kept on kissing and kissing as if there was no tomorrow. Asagi moaned more and he shivered. He licked Lijuan's lips and cheek, and he licked his flame's neck. He rubbed his naked body against lijuan's and he moaned more.

Asagi hugged his flame tightly and he turned the position till both of them sat down and faced each other. He placed his legs on both sides of Lijuan's waist and they were hugging each other as they kissed. Asagi slipped his tongue deep inside Lijuan's mouth and tasted him all over inside. He moaned and moaned more, he really missed this kiss, this feeling, this burning feeling when he touched his flame. It felt like they haven't kissed for centuries, even worse. Asagi could not stop and he simply rubbed their nipples against one another. He licked Lijuan's lips and they entwined their tongue a couple more times in their made out.

,' mmmhmhhhhh…. Nnnnngggghhhhh… aaaaahhh….. yes…. More… more… my flame… mmmhhh… so good… more…"

His body was hot all over and he was losing it quickly, not feeling his flame for weeks really was a pain to him, even worse, hell. Now.. this felt like heaven to him. Asagi wanted more of his flame. He never wanted this moment to be over, he kept on making out to Lijuan till he got even more excited and scratched Lijuan's back a little. But of course, he wanted more, his crotch was already so wet.

,' mmmhhh…. I feel so hot… touch me more… Li… love me more… don't stop kissing me.... mmmhhh... more... i want more..."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Sakura was slowly becoming more and more intense. The kissing became hotter, we held eachother more, we were cuddling, touching eachother, kissing, feeling eachother's skin, body, heat. He started asking for more. I gave him more, he rubbed our nipples together and I moaned. I was both a bottom and a top, so my nipples were still very sensitive, and as he rubbed against me, my hands reached lower to his butt and squeezed it lightly, then roughly as my desire for him grew. I was hard and so was he, our crotches rubbed against eachother. I moaned and pressed my finger against his tight hole. Our tongues melted together and he moaned more when my finger slipped inside him.

"Mmm...So hot inside you. I want it...I want to hear you scream..."

But my desire was going to have to wait. Inukai stood next to us, blushing bright red. He held a letter in his hands. He gave it to Sakura. I got a glimpse of it.

Sakura, my child,
Long have we been parted. I still remember how adorably cute you were when I first bought you. I know your training was rough but I heard that you have finally found your happiness.
This letter is to warn you, and whoever your heart has chosen, that I will be visiting you shortly.

With love,
Your adoptive Father.

So Sakura was adopted? His Father seemed very nice and quite caring. I wouldn't mind meeting him. I opened my wings when I saw Inukai looking at Sakura. My wings closed tightly around my lover. He turned away, bowed and left.

"Sakura...I still desire you. Do we...have to stop?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:52 pm

He was getting so intense in 'making out' with his beloved flame. He just loved and missed his flame. ASagi did not want to stop making out and rubbing his body against Lijuan's but then a letter came to their way and it was from Asagi's adoptive father. It had been a very long time since Asagi met his adoptive father. He walked out from the house by the time he was adult and he became what he was, a geisha, and an assassin. Asagi put the letter down and he smiled at Lijuan. He felt like feeling his lover more now, he missed Lijuan like crazy.

Asagi lowered himself and he reached to lijuan's dick. He just licked it all from head to the balls and he took everything into his mouth and then he moaned. He licked and sucked that cock for a while, and then when his lover's dick was wet enough, Asagi sat on his flame and he rubbed the entrance of his rectal against his lover's big cock. So hot, just like Lijuan, flame. Asagi smirked and he grabbed his lover's dick as he kept rubbing that big spear against his rectal more and more. Then, he slowly pushed it all the way into the hilt of his wet hole. He took Lijuan all the way inside. ASagi missed this feeling a lot. He moaned loudly as he felt his lover's cock inside him, throbbing, getting bigger.

,'mmmmhhhh… Lijuan… I miss you so much.. I miss the feeling.. your heat… mmhhh… inside me… deep.. aaahhh… all the way to the hilt… mmhhh.. it's so good…"

Asagi moved his hips slowly, very slowly, he wanted this intercourse to last long, he wanted this moment to last as long as it could, he just missed his flame so much. After one week without him, this felt so good, even much better than ever. Asagi placed his hands on Lijuan's chest and he pinched those pink nipples, so cute, adorable nipples. Asagi moaned more as he moved a bit harder and deep on Lijuan. He was so wet already. He squeezed lijuan's dick so hard and they reached orgasm for the first time. It had been a week and they were becoming more… much more.. sensitive…

ASagi smiled and he licked his own cum that was covering Lijuan's chest. He kissed his flame and then he whispered.

,' mmmhhh… so good… I like your cum… give me more my flame… I miss your heat…"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Sakura put the letter down and started kissing me again. I guess he wanted me as much as O wanted him now. He kept on kissing me until his lips left mine to keep exploring my body. His lips and tongue played around with my dick and my head fell back. God he was good. I moaned and gasped time after time. When he stoped, I looked at him as he climbed on top of me and started rubbing my dick against his tight, wet rectal. I moaned and shivered. He tarted pinching my nipples and I looked up at him with a flustered face. Not only was I hard, I could feel my rectal twitching as well. Right now, I could both take him in his rectal and take him in mine. I knew how good he was.
Sakura made me go inside him and I gasped in pleasure. He started riding me and I couldn't help but grow bigger inside him. We climaxed together and he licked his own cum. I smiled at him. He said erotic things and I blushed again. I really love this man. He wanted more of my heat inside him, I would give him more. I thrusted inside him slowly, yet still hard and deep, just the way he liked it.

"Sakura...don't play with my nipples..mmmnnh...it's making it twitch down in my hole..."

I looked at him in a seductive look and bit my index finger as my face became red. I could look cute when I wanted, but right now, I just couldn't help it. He kept playing with my nipples and it was making me want him inside me as much as I wanted to be inside him. Such a strange desire I had right now. My long black hair slowly turned into fire as I got more and more excited looking at my Sakura riding me without taking any break. He was loving this and I was loving him. Maybe Sakura would want to enter me after he climaxed again. It must be exciting to feel his semen drip out of me as he rode me over and over again. I felt like such a pervert right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:35 pm

It was such a sight to see when Lijuan got all flustered and moaned like that. That was so adorable. Asagi couldn’t' help but to tease his flame even more. Asagi licked those rosy nipples and he tightened his rectal around Lijuan's dick. He squeezed it more and more, he sucked on those nipples harder as he moved more intense on that erection. Soon after, they both came. Asagi felt Lijuan shot his hot cum inside him and that made Asagi moaned loudly.

He could feel how hard Lijuan was, this flame sure wanted more. Asagi smiled and made out to Lijuan deeply. He then took out Lijuan's dick from his rectal and he moaned. He felt the hot juice flew out from his rectal. He then sat on Lijuan, spreading his legs, showing his flame how lewd he was in the rosy rectal, it was practically covered with cum. He spoke to Lijuan then

,' mmhhh… Lijuan do you want to fuck me hard again? Or… maybe your hole wants me inside? You know.. I guess our holes are just hungry of each other's touch… see… my rectal down here…aaahhhh.. it felt so good…"

Asagi giggled and he kept on seducing his flame. He grabbed his lover's hands, made him touched that sensitive rectal. Asagi moaned more and he looked at lijuan with alluring gaze, he could do it both ways if it is with his flame. He would let his flame embrace him as much as he wanted to.

,'come now Li.. it's twitching already I want you…..so decide it…. You want to go rough and wild on me…or… took mine inside your rosy hole?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Sakura had always been very good at this, but this time it seemed that I wanted to feel him inside me. So after I had climaxed inside Sakura, he sat on me and showed me his pink, twitching rectal. I was breathless. I wanted to please Sakura, but I also wanted to be pleased. I didn't want to annoy him with my own desires to be touched and dominated completely sometimes. I usually ignored my own deaires to pleasure him, but this time, I just couldn't ignore my rectal's demands.
Tears came out of my eyes. I was scared to ask him, afraid that he would be disapointed that I would not enter him  again. I grabbed his face and started making out to him hard. My tongue played around with his and I managed to spread my legs to nestle him down there.

"Please...Sakura...it...I want...it's...itchy...please scratch it...deep inside...I can't ignore it anymore..."

I knew that usually I was the one to go deep insjde Sakura, but today, I felt like being embraced as well. I wanted to feel his heat inside me. He didn't even need to prepare me, I was dripping wet and quite ready to have him slip inside my tight hole. I wanted him so badly. My whole body was trembling in desire. I felt like a bottom right now and it was probable that Sakura could see that I looked like a very submissive bottom as well. I was already a submissive top with him, he was always the dominant one between us both, I was never dominant. I was possessive, but never dominant.
We kissed over and over again. I moaned always as our tongues danced lusciously together. My naked thighs rubbed up against his waist and my desire grew more intense. My face was completely flustered and my eyes showed what I wanted, even though tears were still shamelessly falling from them.

"It's...okay if you don't want too...I'll...I'll ignore it again and...please you..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 pm

His flame was very adorable. Of course, Asagi loved this flame with all his heart. And lovers should please each other, both must feel loved and pleased right? That was what lover means and did. Then, something strange happened, Lijuan got teary, why was he got teary? Asagi did not get it, they were making love right now, shouldn’t he be happy? Shouldn’t his flame be all happy and smiled beautifully? So why was he crying? What's with those tears?

Asagi smiled and he made out more to Lijuan. He did not get this flame but then, Lijuan said something that made Asagi pinched him hard. He will be punished later for saying such words. How could he said that! How could he say that Asagi did not want to please him? Asagi pinched Lijuan's nose and then he pushed his flame down before licking lijuan's lips.

,' all right my flame… we're making love right now... why are you saying those hateful words? Shouldn't you be happy that we're together? That we feel each other intensely like this? I will punish you later on."

Right now, Asagi would please his flame but after this, Lijuan was to be ready for his punishment for saying hateful words to asagi. He licked his lover's neck, and then he slowly, slipped his dick inside Lijuan's tight hole. It was really tight one. Asagi moaned and he giggled. He shoved his cock deep inside Lijuan's and he moaned more. This felt so good.

,' aaahh..Li.. you're so tight… mmmhhh… this feels so good….do you.. feel this good when you're inside me?"

Asagi moved deeper, harder, he stabbed his dick deep inside lijuan's rectal, he kept on attacking the sweet spot over and over again. They came once, and then, Asagi kept on moving on Lijuan. He made out to his flame and made lijuan sat on him properly. He squeezed lijuan's butt hard and he bit the efreet's neck. Asagi could feel his flame got more excited. This was good, this felt so good, no wonder Lijuan liked it so much when he fucked Asagi.

,' nnngghhh.. Li.. you're so good.. it's so tight.. your hole.. you're squeezing me… aahh… you're so lusty…"

Asagi felt like teasing his flame a bit. He giggled and he kissed lijuan deeply. Sure, his flame was a lustful one right now and adorable at the same time.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:57 am

Sakura pinched my nose hard and then said that would have to be punished later. Then, he slipped himself inside me. My back arched and I moaned loudly. It had been a while, and last time I was raped. I looked at my lover and saw that my tight insides were making him feel good as well as it was pleasureable to me. I moaned more when he started moving hard and deep. Visibly, Sakura loved the feeling he was getting from my warm insides.
He asked me if it felt so good when I was inside him, but I only moaned as a response. He made love to me so hard that I climaxed soon after we started. But then, Sakura pulled me on top of him and we kissed again. I started moving on him then, slowly, then harder making him go deep and hard inside me. I screamed his name, trembled in bliss and pleasure. I screamed his name, I begged for more. Soon, I leaned back and rode him wildly, showing just how much I wanted him.
I climaxed yet another time and felt him fill me up at the same time. It still wasn't enough, I wanted more. I pressed our lips together and kissed him hard, slipping my tongue in his mouth and made him mlan as I tightened my rectal around his lenght. He felt so big inside me, so hot. I wanted more. I needed more.

"Sakura...mmmnn...ahh...more...I...love you...Give me...more..I want...Ahhh...good..."

I started moving on him again. Slowly, I moved my hips on him, rotating on his lenght and kissed him again and again, making him feel pleasure even more by doing this. He grew bigger inside me and I moaned loudly and moved more on him. My head fell back and I held Sakura close to me as I felt him lips in my neck. Then his teeth. He bit me again and I climaxed on his chest. I breathed rapidely and looked at Sakura.

"Did that...feel good? Do you...want more?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:40 pm

He and his flame were making love intensely. This was great, this was surely the best thing ever. Lijuan reached climax over and over again. That made Asagi wanted to climax more with his beloved efreet. They continue making love till they reached their limit. Asagi did not answer any of Lijuan's words, he only need to do it to show his efreet how he loved this flame deeply. They continued making love intensely and then, after the tenth round, both of them fell asleep. Asagi slipped his dick out from his flame and they hugged each other as they slept.

As they slept for hours, Asagi woke up to a voice that was deep and gentle. He could feel someone brushed his hair and kissed his cheek. He did not know who that was so he opened his eyes. He saw a man, a middle aged man, he looked strong, and.. Asagi knew this man, he knew this man.. he looked at the guy closer and noticed that it was his father, adopted father to be précised.

,' fa… father? How… how you… find me?"

His father did not reply anything, he did not say a word, he just stretched his arms and hugged Asagi in his arms. He missed Asagi so much. He then kissed Asagi's forehead and then smiled at him softly. He turned his eyes to the efreet beside Asagi who also started to wake up. Asagi's father then sat near them.

,' good morning boys… and… Asagi… I'm happy that you find your love…so, tell me.. how's life?"

Noticing that his son was naked, Asagi's father took off his cloak and wrapped it around Asagi's body, sure, this sweet son of him was special, he was so beautiful that it would make every woman envy him. Asagi shyly looked down, he was a bit embarrassed to see his father in such a way, naked and… covered in…semen…As Asagi blushed, his afreet woke up and then, Asagi clung to Lijuan closely, he cuddled against his lover, then he looked at his father.

,' aahh.. father.. i.. I'm good… this.. is.. Lijuan.. my… flame…"

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   

Back to top Go down

Assasination Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next