Assasination Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Sakura got it wrong, again. I wasn't going to leave him at all, I just wanted to not have any sexual contact for a while. I would still stay with him, I would never leave him. I love him too much. I let him hold me and kiss me, I waited until he stoped talking. I was happy that he was trying to think about another plan. Though I doubted there was another way. Then I though again, maybe I could be the one the man got interested in. I could probably dress up in a more... seductive way. I held my lover in my arms and closed my wings tightly around him then I kissed his hair.

"What if I'm the bait? With my hair tied in a poney tail and a luxurious kimono, I'm sure he'd follow me anywhere. Then I would bring him to the room you'd wait in and you can kill him there. Is that better? And you know he can't touch me, if he does, he'll die. So either way, your mission is complete. This guy's a pervert, there's no other way of getting his attention then showing off a little skin."

Then I lifted his chin and kissed him softly. I smiled at him and moved some of his hair from his face. I kissed him again, a soft, very loving kiss.

"By the way, my threat is only sexual. I would always stay by your side, though I wouldn't give you any sexual pleasure for a few weeks. I would never abandon you, my Sakura. Now what do you think of this new plan? Or perhaps you doubt that I can attract a man the same way as you..."

I kissed his lips again. Then, I pulled my hair pin out and let them fall freely again, they melted into the black scales of my wings. I was sure that I was seductive enough for this plan to work.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 am

Asagi can’t believe what his lover just says. He wishes to take asagi’s place instead. That is a bit surprising; he never sees his efreet seduces someone, at least not till now. But the new plan sounds good, that perverted lycan won’t be able to touch Li since if he does, Li will turn into fire and that lycan will die. This can work better than asagi’s plan, he is sure of that.
His lover then unties his long black hair and let it fall all the way to his shoulder, that black hair is just so beautiful. Asagi kisses his lover back gently; pressing his lips against his lover’s hard yet slowly as they kiss with love. He traces his lover’s chest, neck and all the way to his cheek, ASagi kisses him again, gentler this time. He let go of their lips and looks at his lover

This feels a bit strange, but it excites Asagi as well, this will be the very first time he sees his lover dressed in a seductive way, the way Asagi always does. He can’t help it but to blush to the imagination of his lover wearing the luxury kimono that he brings. He is sure that will be exciting and very beautiful view. He tries to calm down and then he hugs his lover tightly again in his arms as he kisses his efreet more, deep and tender kiss for his beloved efreet.

,’ i… can’t imagine you… dress in my style.. it will be…. Something new…and i happen to have one that will suit you..”

To tell the truth, Asagi is a little bit embarrassed to say those words, to tell his lover that he imagine him wearing asagi’s clothes, but that is the truth, Asagi is thinking of that and he can imagine how his lover will look like if he wears his kimono. This will be completely different from the Lijuan that Asagi sees all this time, manly and hot, though he has a similar body structure with Asagi, he is just a bit muscular, and that’s all.

his lover then explains that he will only 'starve' asagi sexually for few weeks if that lycan ever touch or does more to him. for real? his lover will do that? Asagi now feels like teasing his efreet. he licks his lover's ear and nibbles it gently, he goes lower and then kisses his lover's lips again as he caressed his lover's nipple a little, with a soft whisper he teases his flame

," you... will starve me sexually for weeks? can you stand that Li? for real?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 am

Sakura made it seem embarassing the fact that I would wear clothes like his. But I once did and men really liked it. Then, he seemed to want to tease me suddenly after I told him that I would starve him sexually for weeks. He started licking my ear and then my nipple. I liked it, but then I lifted his head and I kissed him soft.

"Tou forget Sakura, that before you, I had no sex. What you don't know is that even back then, I didn't give myself pleasure either. I was entirely new to this when you came in my life, you showed me everything, but I can still go without. Now let's put this kimono on and see what we can do with me."

Before we got to that, I grabed his face and gave him a deep, sensual kiss. I stoped when he moaned then I smiled at him and walked towards the bag of clothes he brought. I slowly pushed my clothes of my body, showing him that my back was just as smooth and inviting as his. I stoped at the bottom of my back, just over my butt and lightly turned my head to see him through my black hair.

"Though could you resist me, my love? Could you be around me without touching my skin?"

Sakura must not have noticed that I learned seduction from everytime he seduced me. I smiled lightly at him, I could easily play my role well.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Asagi never expects his lover to say that he actually can go without having intercourse with him, really? He can do that? That is new to Asagi then. He does not say a word after that new fact about his lover. Then his efreet tells him to put on the kimono on him, just to see what they can do to Li. Asagi wastes no more time. He leads his lover all the way to the bag where he keeps the kimono. He then opens his bag and lets out a light green kimono with golden strings on it, forming small roses all over the dress.

He watches his lover strips himself, he really has such smooth skin, asagi knows that from the very beginning, from the day they make love in the forest. Though he looks better now, maybe because he lives indoors with asagi? It may be the cause. He then slowly put the kimono on his lover’s body, it suits him perfectly. He looks great in Asagi’s clothes too, touch it does look a bit embarrassing, this is the first time. His lover asks him a question as he tries to seduce asagi, surely this guy learn the art of seduction fast from Asagi, fast learner indeed.

He gets closer to his lover and pulls the silk belt of the kimono so that the dress won’t fall off. He softly brushes his lips against his lover’s ear and he whispers gently into his lover’s ears as he licks it.

,” So you can survive without touching me? Hmm.. I don’t know that…you think I should try it? As for me.. I like touching you, because you are my lover, unless… you don’t want my touch for a while?”

Asagi likes touching his efreet, he is his lover after all, who don’t like touching their lovers? He is sure that everyone likes touching their lovers and even does more with them. Asagi then slowly walks away from his lover and he picks a violet kimono. He wears nothing till now, he just forgot about the fact that he is naked right now. He puts on his violet kimono and he backs to his lover with some make up on his hands, he has a rose powder, and some colored powders made of flowers, the scents are sweet. Asagi uses these things only if he feels like it. He then gets closer to his lover and starts applying some rose powder on Lijuan’s lips, making him look a bit more feminine.

,” don’t move… I’m doing a little make up on you Li.”

Asagi continues to apply more colored powder on his lover’s face, some light color in his eyelids, and some natural beige on his cheek. And he is done. Asagi looks satisfied with his work; his lover looks so pretty now, he is proud of his ‘make up’ work. Then, he leads his lover to a big mirror on the wardrobe and shows to his lover just how beautiful he is with some natural make up on.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:39 pm

I felt a little silly when I wore the kimono, but this was to help Sakura out. Though it ended up looking good on me. With the colors all over it, that lycan would surely notice me, that was the plan. Though I opened the top of it a little, showing my skin. Then my lover started putting stuff on my face, I didn't move, I waited for him to be done. When he was done, I could feel that I was blushing.

"Now that I'm the bait, I won't have to hold back. We can touch eachother all we want. And for the record, this feels weird. How... do I look?"

I blushed a little more. But then I let out a deep sigh and nodded my head lightly. I was ready. This lycan would follow me and Sakura would kill him after.

"Let's get this over with so I can feel normal again. I'm just happy that you're not the one in the middle of this dangerous plan. If we do this well, I'll bring to the best restaurant around. I don't care about the price, I'll treat you like you deserve it. You're my heart."

I leaned closer to him and lightly brushed my lips on his. A light kiss, a tease. Then I smiled as I pulled back and looked at him. Again I seduced him as I sat down on the bed, showing part of my nacked legs to him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Asagi feels a bit funny to see his lover in a light make up and dressed like the way he is. It feels a bit odd but it looks very good on Lijuan as well. His lover is ready now, and then he says that if the plan goes well then he will give a treat to Asagi he will bring him to the best restaurant. Actually, the plan is fully depend on Lijuan since he is the bait and the one who holds the most important role of the plan. Asagi only needs to kill the lycan when the three of them are inside a room, that won’t be so hard.

He sees his lover seduces him again; he likes the view so Asagi plays along for now with lijuan’s seduction act. He comes closer to his lover and kneels down near Li’s naked legs. He then licks his lover’s thigh all the way to his naked crotch, just teasing him back. Asagi moans softly as he licks his lover, he then moved back and gives his flame a seductive smile. Then, Asagi grabs his lover’s hands and leads him to get up from the bed; they need to head for the ball right now.
Before they get out from the room, Asagi pulls his lover’s hand closer and slips it inside his dress, caressing his soft and warm rectal. He kisses his lover hard as he does that to his flame. Then, softly he whispers to his beloved.

,” well.. you are the center of this plan.. if you do this well.. You can have the best dinner tonight.. shall we my love?”

Asagi opens the door, leaving lijuan curious about the ‘dinner’ he is offering later on. He Is sure that this plan will work out well, with their beauty, this lycan will fall easily. Both of them head down stairs and asagi clings to Lijuan closely all the time. Then, he spots the lycan, he is currently free with nobody with him, he is on the bar, drinking alone, this will be a good chance to execute the plan. Asagi then slowly pushes Lijuan forward as a signal for him to move.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:19 pm

I moaned lightly when Sakura slowly licked me, but he didn't continue on more, he grabed my hand and pulled me towards the door of our room. Was it already time? I was getting nervous. My lover did one last thing to me before we walked out the door. He made my hand go in his kimono and touch his rectal saying that I would get the best dinner after this mission. I was too nervous to think of what that could mean. Then my lover brought me down to the bal and I tried ro find my character then. He pointed me to the target and then pushed me. He went to the empty room that we would kill him in and I walked towards the lycan slowly. It seemed that my seductive walk was good since men asked me to dance with them, I kindly declined and continue to grt closer. His eyes were everywhere on me. If this wasn't a "kill like a shadow" type mission, I would have burned him to a crisp already. But I gave him instead an inviting smile. He grinned and walked up to me. His smell made me want to throw up, but I held it together.

-Well, well. What do we have here? You're a pretty guy. Tell me, you want to have some fun or do you want to dance?

I looked at him and then looked at his body, giving him the impression that I might be interested in it, then I turned around and gave him an invitation to follow me. As my back was turned, my smile disapeared though my walked stayed provocative so that he would keep following me. I turned in the hallway where Sakura would be waiting in a room.

-Hmm, little slut, you've already got a room down here don't you?

I was defenitly gonna hurt him. Right now, I just turned my head towards him and gave him a winked. Euh... that guy was making me sick. I turned in front of the room's door and turned the door knob when I felt his hand on my ass. I moved quickly enough to not burn him and opened the door. He came in instantly and I heard him fighting with his belt. I closed the door and locked it. I could feel Sakura in the room so I just turned around and crossed my arms on my chest and sighed. I leaned against the door and glared at the lycan. He unbuckled hi belt and now struggle to take his pants off.

"My Love? Please get this over with. He's making me sick."

The lycan looked up at me and grinned as he looked around. He saw Sakura and then grinned wider.

-Two whores for the price of one? I love this place!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Asagi goes with the plan. He waits in a luxurious room while his lover works with the seducing part. This is new for lijuan and to be honest, Asagi is a little bit worried about him but it turns out well. Lijuan manages to lure the lycan to the place where he will be killed tonight. Three of them are now inside a room, sealed room. There are only Asagi, Lijuan and the stupid perverted lycan. He never thinks that it will be that easy to lure this lycan into their trap, but it does not matter, its great news that this lycan turns out to be stupid one.

Asagi can smell the lycan and his lover, it seems that the lycan hasn’t touch Lijuan yet and it’s obvious that his lover is getting sick over this silly man. Asagi can see why, this man is not a good looking one and besides, he smells like shit. However, since Asagi is the ‘expert’ when it comes to seducing, he can stand those annoying things and put a gentle smile on his face. He holds a whip and a long black cloth on his hands. He then slowly walks towards the lycan, giving him a wink and a smile.

,’ well…. Shall we play then? Mr lycan? Relax yourself please… and… don’t move and inch okay?”

Asagi says those words and he swings the whip around and makes it wrapped around the lycan’s body, which causes him unable to untie his pants more than he already, does. Asagi gives the guy a smile and he puts a blindfold on his eyes, the guy seems excited with those things, he thinks that three of them are going to play S&M or something.

,”my, my… aren’t you slutty one little blonde? And your friend there looks hot too.. I can’t wait to play with the two of you!”

What a stupid lycan. Asagi slowly moves back and he casts his shadow control technique on the man. He makes the shadow moves and chokes the lycan hard in his neck till he can’t breathe. The guy fights back and asagi chokes him more he tightens the grip of the shadow around the man’s neck till he stops struggling. Then, Asagi drains the guy fast, he drains his energy life and in less than a minute, the man is nothing but skin and bones. To erase the trace, Asagi burns the man using his fire and the body turns into dust, the wind blows the dust away, out from the room, nothing is heard or noticed, no trace at all, nothing, its clean kill.

Finishes his job, Asagi remembers about his reward to his lover. He walks towards lijuan as he strips himself slowly; he takes off his clothes one by one as he keeps walking towards his lover. He then kisses his lover hard with a moan and then, he begins to touch lijuan’s neck, and then slowly takes off his kimono. Asagi slowly kneels down and he lick his lover’s thigh, going all the way up to his dick. He grabs it with both of his hands and starts licking it all over to the tip. He sucks the tip hard and presses his tongue against the cleavage of his lover’s dick. Asagi then gives his lover a seductive smile and he back away slowly. Leaving his lover gets hard there. He goes to the bed and he takes a bottle of red wine. He opens it and slowly pours the wine all over his chest. the wine flows all way down to asagi’s belly , then to his crotch and to his thigh, he does not stop there, he keeps on pouring the wine all over his body, little by little.

,” come… my lovely efreet…. Your dinner is ready….you can eat it all you want…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Sakura was suprisingly good with a whip ass he used one to tir up the lycan. The target was thinking this was some kind of sexual game. I felt disgusted as I looked at him. Sakura then used his shadow to strangle the lycan. The man struggled, but he eventually stoped moving, dead on the floor. My lover then burned him to nothing. I was glad this was over. We made a good team.
Sakura's attitude then changed as he started seducing me. He walked towards me, taking his clothes off slowly, tempting me. When he got to me, we kissed and then he played around my neck as my kimono fell to the ground. He ended up on his kness in front of me and I felt his tongue going from my thigh to my dick. I moaned when his hands and his tongue worked on my cock. It stoped to soon. He went to the bed and I saw him opening a bottle of red wine that he started to pour on his body. So that's what he meant by diner.
I grinned and walked towards him. I started licking the liquid from his chest. I had never drunk alcohol before, do I had no idea how I would be if I became drunk. I slowly licked the liquid and played with his hardening nipples with the tip of my tongue until they got hard. Then I drank the wine trapped in his belly button, letting my tongue explore that place as well. I licked my way down to his thighs. The wine had soaked his crotch, I had to clean it up. I licked next to his dick, then under. I was starting to feel my body warm up. I didn't know, but my face was slowly flustering because of the wine. Then, I grabed his dick and licked the lenght of it before taking it in my mouth. I sucked him hard and moaned. He did tell me to eat it all I wanted. I gave him a seductive gaze of my black onyx eyes and played with the tip of my tongue all over his dick.

"Mmm, my dinner sure tastes good..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Asagi always has a good treat for his beloved one. This time, he just gives a special dinner to his flame. Asagi moans softly as his lover starts licking him all over, cleaning him from the wine. He quivers softly on the bed and let out a soft moan again. His lover starts eating him slowly now, feels great indeed. Asagi spreads his legs and he pours more wine all over his body again. He gives his lover a gentle loving smile and gazes gently at him. He reaches out to his lover’s body and pulls him closer to kiss his lips hard. He then whispers softly into his lover’s ear.

,” you can do anything to me li…or… order me anything… it’s your treat now…”

Asagi then grabs his lover’s waist and he pulls him even closer, he rubs their bodies against each other and moans lightly again. He drinks the wine and kisses Lijuan as he makes his lover drinks it from his mouth, with a kiss. He then licks his lover’s lips and tastes the rest of the wine that remains on his flame’s lips. Asagi then moves both of his hands and starts fondling his lover’s butt, gently, he squeezes it and rubs it slowly as he seals their lips together in a deep
passionate kiss. After kissing for some time, he let go of his lover’s lips and gently looks at him.

,” you can eat me all night long….my love…use me as you wish to please yourself ...."

He gently kisses his lover again, and over again as he keeps on moaning softly. His face is getting all flustered and even his body is all blushing pink because of the wine. He is shivering and quivering all over as he is excited right now, he can see that it goes the same with his flame here.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Maybe it was the wine's effect on me, but when my lover told me I could order him around, I grinned and slowly turn us for my back to be on the bed. I held his arms and sliped my dick inside him hard and deep, just the way he liked it. Then I riped the bed sheet and blindfolded him.

"Don't move."

Using my tongue, I slowly licked his nipples and nibbled them, my hands moved on his arms, gently. Since I had taken away his vision, all of his other senses were hightened. Especially his sense of touch. I lifted his hands and started licking his fingers slowly, gently. All the while, my dick was deep within him, though it wasn't moving. I just made him sit on it. He could probably feel it twitching sometimes out of excitement. I then made his fingertips only trace my chest all the way to the place where I was inside him. Then I made his hands sowly slide behind me and touch my butt. I moved lightly but hard inside him, then stoped again. I licked his neck as my hand grabed his dick and my thumb pressed on the cleavage of it. I smiled and then got closer to his ear. I nibbled on his ear lobe and then licked the contour of it before whisering in his ear.

"If you want to feel pleasure, move on it yourself. You're very sexy blindfolded like this. I love you, Sakura. I love you and your soft, sexy body."

I went back to lick his nipples and bit him to leave another hickey, I licked the skin and it tasted like wine. I too the bottle and drank a bit off it before giving some orally to my lover. I completly forgot that just a few minutes ago, we had killed a lycan. All I could think of was the golden haired man that sat on me and throned in my heart. My hand was still playing with his dick. I smiled at him and sucked on his hard nipples. My lover's body was trembling and my free hand went to his other nipple. It was so strange, my body wanted to do things I would normaly not do.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Asagi moans loudly when his lover slips his hard dick all the way inside him. That feels good, just the way he likes it. His lover then rips the sheet and puts blind fold on Asagi, this is the first time they play this kind of game. Asagi is a bit surprised when his lover blindfolds him but he does not mind at all, in fact, he enjoys this too. He smiles at his lover and feels excitement when Lijuan starts to play with Asagi’s body. He can feel his lover’s heat and silky smooth skin under his palm. That feels perfect, he can’t see now but he can feel every touch his lover gives him, he can even feel the soft breathe that Lijuan sends to his naked skin. With blindfolds like this, Asagi becomes more sensitive everywhere, he feels like playing some kind of interesting game with his lover.

He moans and shivers as his lover touches him on the tip of his sensitive dick and gives him a very provocative whisper into his ears. Asagi blushes hard, he is all red and he shivers more. he feels hot just my feeling the soft whisper from his lover, it feels like that whisper caressing him all the way to the core of his bone. Lijuan says that if asagi wants to feel pleasure then he must move his own body, he does not mind that of course. Wasting no more time, Asagi starts to move his hips slowly and followed by his waist. His lover fed him orally with some wine and he can feel the softness of his efreet’s lips. He moans more and shivers even worse. He then places both of his hands on his lover’s smooth shoulder, he is holding onto his lover to stay on position.

Asagi moans louder as he moves more and more, he traces his lover’s hair and then he goes to lijuan’s head before he grabs him and kisses him very hard with passion. He seals their lips tightly till they can’t moan or breathe, asagi enjoys this too much, and he is getting so excited being taken like this, though he still prefers with no blindfolds so that he can see how lovely his flame is. But right now, Lijuan is the one giving orders and in charge. Asagi plays along and he licks his lover’s lips and moves all way down to lick him on the neck and then gently bites him there. Asagi tightens his rectal around lijuan’s dick and he moves faster, harder, he screams in bliss and he shivers violently. He notices before that his lover leads his finger to touch him on the butt, so, Asagi moves his hands, and he slips two fingers inside lijuan’s butt, he starts to rub his lover’s rectal with the fingers.

,” so good!... Li.. I love you! your huge hot dick.. all of you... i want all of you.. my flame..'

Asagi licks his lover’s chest and he slams his butt harder against lijuan’s dick till it goes all the way inside him, hitting him everywhere inside. He screams more and calls out to his lover’s name; he moves his finger faster inside lijuan’s butt and shoves them deeper.

More…. Li… use me more than this… you…. Can cum as many times as you want… do anything to me…I want more…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:31 am

Sakura was so sexy as he started moving slowly on me. I knew he would, he loves to feel my dick rubbing inside him, just as I did. I kept kissing and licking and bitting every inch of his beautiful, perfect body as he moved faster, harder, making me go even deeper inside him. His light moaning was slowly turning into loud moans and short screaming. So exciting for my ears to hear. I wraped my hand around his hard dick and stroked it over and over again. It was already wet. He moved more and then begged for more. He wanted to feel all of me. I moaned as I felt two fingers sliping inside my rectal and that made me start moving my hips. It felt so good to have those fingers inside me. Sakura had only let me be a bottom once, but I did in fact like it also. Sakura sealed our lips in a very hard kiss. When my lips were released, they already longed for his mouth so I kissed him again, using my tongue to make him moan even more. I moved my hips more, wanted to rub myself inside him more and wanted to feel his fingers in my rectal a little more. I moaned again and bit his neck.

"So sexy... your voice. Sakura... your fingers are... More! I want more!"

I felt my dick get bigger inside him and moaned as he got even tighter around it. This felt so good. Maybe the wine's effect had something to do with it, or maybe it was simply because this man was my heart now. I whispered in his ear and I love you and moved harder inside him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Asagi feels like above the clouds right now, he is so deeply drowned in bliss and all he can do are moaning and screaming out loud as he calls out to his lover’s name. It’s always the best when it comes to feeling his lover inside him. He gently grabs his lover’s butt more and slips another finger inside. He gently fondles Lijuan’s butt with both of his hands, Asagi moves his fingers deeper and faster inside his lover’s rectal. It feels so wet there. He pulls lijuan closer to him and makes their crotches rub against each other hard. Not enough, Asagi leans over his lover’s shoulder and licks his neck, and then he bites him there, sucking some of his flame’s blood, that makes Asagi moans more.

He feels his lover’s dick gets bigger inside him as Lijuan bites Asagi in the neck, a little violence always turns him on. He shivers more and then, he licks his lover’s lips before makes out hard to him over and over again. He seals their lips as if they don’t have tomorrow to feel each other’s lips. Asagi does not want to let go of his lover’s sexy rosy lips. He grabs lijuan’s butt, then he leads his lover’s lower body to move hard and slams his hardness deeper till it rubs every inch of Asagi’s insides. He tightens even worse around his lover’s hardness and his finger moves faster inside Lijuan’s intimacy. He makes the sex more intense and wild, like they always do.

,” Li.. AHHH… Hot.. You’re huge… it’s amazing!...so hot.. inside me..”

Asagi pushes hard against lijuan’s crotch which makes his hard dick hits hard against Asagi’s sensitive spot. He screams, calls out to his efreet each time, he gets so flustered and his mind goes blank with pleasure. He makes it worse as he presses their nipples against each other, this way, they can feel each other’s warmth more intense. Asagi gets excited and his nipples hardened as they rub against lijuan’s hard and violently. The bliss continues for some time before Asagi tenses up and he squeezes his lover’s dick inside. Hot liquids sprays out from his flame’s hardness, filling Asagi’s deepest intimacy and he shots his at the same time, all over his chest, with a loud moan. The blindfolds falls off as Asagi moves around a lot, he removes the cloth from his eyes and sees his lovely flame right before his eyes, flustered and beautiful.

,”Ahhhh…..Lijuan… that was.. incredible...you came so many inside me… it feels so full feels good.... but.. you’re still so hard there… you can use me more my love.. tell me.. what you want next Li?”

Asagi makes out to his lover while his whole body is still shivering in bliss. the hot thick cum spurts out from his rectal a little and dirtied the sheet under them. Asagi gets flustered so badly, he feels so hot all over his body, and feeling his lover's hard dick inside him makes it even worse, he can't believe that his lover is still that hard and big after ejaculation.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 am

Sakura sure does know how to make a man lose his mind. Or then again, maybe it was the wine's effect on me. Being as he kept moving his fingers inside me like that as I thrusted hard and deep inside him, I was more excited then usual. I moved in him harder and deeper then I usually do. It felt amazing. Though after I had cum so much inside him, he said I could still use him. I was still as hard as a rock there. I sliped my dick out of his rectal. I kissed him hard and slipped my tongue on his mouth. I took his hand and put it on my dick. I moaned lightly.

"I don't want to tire you down, so you could use your hands or... your mouth to make me... cum... I think the wine has a strange effect on me... I just can't seem to get enough of you right now. I want so much more right now..."

I licked his lips and sliped my tongue in his mouth again as I made his hand wrap around my dick and moved it slowly. My body was trembling, I wanted my lover more then I normally did. Even with the blindfold gone, my lover seemed to be even more flustered then usual. I licked his lips again, then his neck which I bit lightly. I couldn't believe how hard I was. Normally, I would cum and it would end like that, but this time even after cumming so much, I was still rock hard and desire him so much.

"Move you hand please. I want it..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:24 pm

It may be a good idea to give his efreet even more wine, asagi likes it when his lover desire him this much to the point that he could not stop. Asagi wants to make it worse so he grabs the wine bottle, drinks it and then feeds his lover with it mouth to mouth again. He gets flustered and both of them are hard down there. Asagi smiles seductively at his lover and leans forward. He pushes Lijuan to the bed and he slowly moves all way down till his lips reaches Lijuan’s toe. Then, he begins his work there. Asagi licks his lover’s toe and then moves up to his feet, keeps on licking till he reaches his lover’s thigh and bites the effreet in his inner thigh, leaving big hickey there, he sucks it hard and licks it slowly. asagi moves up and his lips reaches his lover’s hard lust. He grabs it with his hands and starts playing with the balls, he licks the tip and sucks it all inside his mouth, he is moaning as he does this. Asagi sucks his lover’s dick so hard till it reaches the depth of his throat, which makes asagi moans more and gets flustered even worse. He then pulls the dick out and starts playing with the tip.

Asagi licks Lijuan’s dick all over and presses hard on the dripping tip of his dick. He sucks harder on the tip, then, he moves his hands to pinch that tip as his mouth starts to play with the balls down there; he is gently biting his lover’s balls and sucking it hard. With his other free hand, Asagi plays with his own dick; he is masturbating while sucking his lover’s intimacy. He moans louder and tightens his grip on his lover’s dick, his hands is squeezing lijuan’s dick and his mouth sucking his lover’s balls more intense. Then, he spreads his lover’s legs wider and starts to stick his tongue inside lijuan’s rectal, licking him there. He knows that his lovely flame will like this kind of treatment.

,” Ahhh.. hhmmm..Taste good… you’re delicious my lijuan… want more? Tell me… you want to be inside me or.. Maybe we can reverse?”

Asagi remembers that the last time he acts as the top, he feels so shy but right now, he is too drunk and ‘crazy’ to feel that way, perhaps his lover will like the wine effect on Asagi even more after this? It can happen. Asagi slowly crawls all way up and kissing his lover, making out to him hard as they both moan. Then, asagi presses their hard lust against each other, before he licks his lover’s lips all the way to his cheek and then goes lower to his neck; he bites him there, leaving another hickey. He slowly presses his dick against his effreet’s rectal which is very wet and slippery. With a light giggles Asagi thrusts deep inside his lover and a loud moan follows after that. Then he keeps slamming his hardness inside his lover’s body over and over again while his hands stroking lijuan’s dick fast and plays with the tip harder (again). Asagi is sure learn a lot from his effreet to do this kind of thing.

“AHhhhhh… so tight Li.. you like this? AHhh… feels good… it’s gripping me tightly...”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Sakura didn't move his hand at all, he pushed me on the bed and went all the way dow to my toes. At first it tickled me, then wave of gentle pleasure came up my body at the same time as his lips and tongue. I moaned lightly and my body shivered as he bit my inner thigh. I liked that. He fed me more wine, I felt strange and horny, so horny. I always want him right now. He reached my hard dick and put his hand around it as he played with my balls at the same time. Then his mouth surounded it and I moaned more. He eventually let it out of his mouth, but then he played with my balls as he stroked my dick with his hand. I could see him jerking himself off at the same time. I didn't know what was more exciting, what he was doing to me? Or what I was seeing him do to myself and himself. I moaned more and griped the sheets with two hands, ripping them at some spots because my fingers burned through the tissues. Then, Sakura mouth was on mine as we made out hard, an inviting feeling. Then he pressed his hard cock on my rectal and I looked up at him. He giggled and thrusted deep and hard inside me. I moaned loudly. My body wasn't as used to this as his was. It felt good though, having him inside me that way. I knew how much he liked it, and I guess the wine wanted Sakura to give me this kind of treatment. I wraped my legs around his waist and moved my hips to match his rythm. It felt good. Sakura said that it also felt good for him, he stated I was tight. I looked at him and licked his lips, desireing him so much.

"It's only my second time under you like this, it's normal that I'm tight. My Sakura...so beautiful."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:43 pm

His lover just had to say something that makes Asagi blushed even worse. Saying that this was his second time being a bottom makes Asagi flustered violently. But then, he gives out a naughty smile to his lover and kissed him hard as lijuan licked his lips. He will punish his lover for seducing him like this. Asagi moved more and he stabs his hard dick deeper till it reached the deepest intimacy of his lover. He moaned more and he grabbed his lover’s legs as he lifts them up so that he can do his lover harder. He thrusts so hard inside his lover and makes both of them screams in bliss. He leans closer and bites lijuan on his chest. Asagi bites him real hard that it leaves a very red hickey there, it won’t disappear for weeks. He sucks his lover’s nipples hard and bites the tip of it. He bites lijuan harder there and sucks it hard.

,” you like that Li? Want some more? I want you.. this is your punishment for saying that it’s your second time, it makes me blush you know..”

Of course this is more like a ‘punishment’ rather than a real punishment. Asagi is pleasing his lover and himself at the same time. He then grabs lijuan’s hard penis and strokes it hard with both of his hands. He strokes it hard and intensely. Asagi presses the tip that starts to drip wet and gets excited even worse. Asagi tends to make his lover reaches climax again so he kisses lijuan so hard in his lips and he seals their tongue together. He licks every inch of his lover’s mouth and he keeps on pressing the cleavage of his lover’s dick. He moves harder all the way and feels his lover tenses up. Asagi also feels so tense and he releases everything inside his lover as his efreet shots his hot cum all over Asagi’s hands. He shivers lightly and falls on top of his lover as he pulls out hid dick from lijuan. He hugs his efreet and closes his eyes, cuddling his lover under him. Asagi does not want to move, he is too tired and lazy to do it. But he whispers some words before he sleeps,

." i love you Li..."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 am

It felt too good, there were too many sensations inside my body. I couldn't think straight at all. I could only feel. Everything my lover was doing to me was making me lose my mind entiely. I just clung on to him as we both moved our bodies in unison, giving each other more and more pleasure. But then, it seemed that me saying that it's my second time as a bottom made Sakura blush and made him want to punish me. He grabed both my legs and lifted them higher, he was now able to go in deeper. He kept going hard and deep inside my rectal and my hands kept burning and riping the sheets under me. He went faster and grabed my dick with both his hands, stroking it hard I moaned louder and louder, calling out my lover's name over and over again. I felt myself tensing up, then my lover released himself inside me as I spurted everything in his hands with a loud moan. He then let his body fall on mine as his dick came out of me, letting some of his hot cum drip out slowly. I was too tired, too exhausted to move. I held him in my arms as he whispered loving words to me as he fell asleep. My eyes grew heavy as well and I closed then to sleep with my lover in my arms. As always since I had them, my wings closed over Sakura, keeping both of us safe and warm. I sighed and whispered loving words to him as well before I fell into slumber.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Both of them are tired after the work and the sex. Asagi will have a good night sleep now. He is with his lover and they are so close to each other which makes him feels even more comfortable. ASagi’s butt is still filled with Lijuan’s hot cum and he barely notices it since he is tired. He snuggles his head closer to his flame and cuddles him as they sleep. He always enjoys the feeling of his lover on him, a feeling that makes him feel loved and happy. Both of them sleep until the sun rises and goes up high, it’s no longer morning, it’s already noon right now. They sure are exhausted for real .Asagi feels a light piercing his eyes and he notices that it’s morning already, he opens his eyes slowly and finds that he is wrong, it’s not morning its noon already. He then looks at his lover who is still on the bed, sleeping. He leans closer to kiss him gently and then rests his head against lijuan’s chest.

,” wake up sleeping beauty…don’t make your lover wait too long now…”

He whispers those words softly as he kisses lijuan again, he looks so adorable when he sleeps, so cute. Asagi slips himself out from the blanket and feels the hot cum flows out from his rectal, that gives him a strange feeling, and it makes him shivers and moans a little. He is not horny, just feeling a bit hot that’s all. he pulls his lover’s arms, trying to wake him up, asagi wants to cuddle with his lover today and he does not want to waste time on the bed. He also remembers that tonight, there will be a party in the main hall of the inn, he is sure that many people will go there and there will be music too, he wishes to go to that party with his flame, that will be perfect.

,’ Li… come on… hug me….. Wake up already you sleepy head…… you know tonight there will be a party here and I want to go with you…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 pm

It seemed that the time to wake up had arrived. Too soon. I could feel my loverkissing me gently, I could feel him nudging me to make me wake up, but I didn't budge. I just wanted to sleep. Then, I felt him getting up a little, and then, my arm was pulled hard. I opened my eyes when he was done talking and looked at him. I knew there was a party tonight, and I knew he wanted to go with me, but right now, I wanted something else. To not make him mad or unhappy, I did as he asked me and slowly got up to hug him, my wings closing behind him tightly and I rested my head on his shoulder. I was sore. I knew why, I mean, even drunk, I could still remember what we did last night, it was that memorable. I then stretched and looked outside to se that the sun was at it's highest point. Already noon. Wow, we slept long. I passed my hand on my lover's butt and felt something wet. I looked and blushed lightly. He had fallen asleep with my cum inside him, it must not be very comfortable for him right now. This room had no bathroom. I quickly dressed us both, then I carried my lover all the way up to our room. Our uxurious room, then I striped him again before getting naked myself. I could feel his cum inside me driping along my leg. It felt strange, but, good at the same time. I filled the tub and brought my lover to it. It felt nice, after alcohol and killing, a hot bath felt nice. To think that most of my life I had missed out on all this because water hurt me and now, I could live in it. I looked at my lover and cuddled with him in the bath.

"So, what kind of party is it? A formal one or do we get to dress the way we want?"

My voice was a little rough, but I would heal in a few hours. Who knew, maybe he would find my deeper voice sexier. I smiled.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Asagi is glad to find his lover wakes up and hugs him, which is what he wants, to feel his lover all over him. Then his lover slips his finger to Asagi’s butt to finds out that he is sleeping with cum inside him. It’s not that feel uncomfortable, it’s just feels a little stimulating, that’s all. It is obvious that lijuan is a bit unwell now; this makes asagi worried a little, though his effreet is still strong enough to carry him all the way to their room. Then, they get inside the tub inside their room, warm water is filling the tub, this feels great, it goes even better with his lover cuddling him so close. When Lijuan asks him about the party, he notices that his lover’s voice changes a little, which makes him sexier. Asagi smiles gently to his lover and lands a gentle kiss to lijuan’s lips.

,” well, well… I like your deep rough voice that’s hot….and... For the party, it’s just an informal one, so, dress up all you want.”

Both of them washes each other for a while till they are really clean and smells nice. Then, Asagi helps his lover to come out from the tub and he dries both him and lijuan with a big towel. They are naked now since Asagi does not bother to put on clothes on. All that he cares now is Lijuan’s condition. He is a little worried since his lover seems a bit tired , he can only guesses that his effreet is feeling a bit sore but he is not really sure about it. Without a second thought, he helps his lover to sit on the bed and stretches his legs there. Asagi then picks out a white robe from the wardrobe, it’s just a simple sleeping robe made of satin. Then, he sits beside his lover and starts to massage lijuan’s feet.

Starting from the thigh slowly, he moves to the legs, and then massaging the feet. He continues like that for a couple of times. When he is finish with one leg, he goes for another leg. He does the same thing, slowly, gently. It takes about one hour for asagi to finally finish his treatment for his lover. When he finishes, he kisses lijuan’s lips again and leaves for the kitchen. Right now, his lover might need something warm and good to help him recover from ‘exhaustion’. Asagi finds chrysanthemum flowers and he makes a warm sweet beverage out of it. He comes back to their bed room and helps his lover to drink it slowly.

,” this is special treatment for you, my hottest flame. This will make you feel better, drink it slowly it’s hot.”

Asagi then sits beside his lover and rests his head against lijuan’s chest and caresses his lover there. He is so sexy naked like this, his chest is slim but asagi can feel the muscles there, he is just the hottest flame ever! Asagi enjoys looking at his lover’s naked body and feeling his slim yet strong chest. Feels good, if Asagi hasn’t get enough last night he will ride his lover right away, lucky that both of them give everything last night till their lust calm down.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 am

My tred looks seemed t have worried Sakura. He took care of me in the bath and then brought me on our bed where he rubbed my legs for an hou. It felt good, having my lover's delicate fingers take care of my tired limbs, but if it were just up to me, I wouldn't have minded his hands on my chest and abs either. It was so nice to feel him like this. Then, he got up and left for the kitchen. He came back with a sweet smelling beverage. He told me to drink it slowly. I smiled at him and kissed his lips before he rested his head on my chest. I wraped my wings around us and then started drinking the sweet beverage. It tasted good and I liked it. It took time, but I drank it all while Sakura was tracing my chest and abs. I liked the feeling so I didn't stop him or complain. I even tighend my wings around him to keep him even closer to me. Wings really were useful. I sighed and put the cup on the night table before wraping mt arms around my lover's shoulder to pull him on me.

"We have some time before the party starts, would you like to go eat something at a restaurant we could find around? Or would you rather stay here and relax? Either way is good with me, I get to spend this time with you. And Sakura, thank you for the massage and the tea thing. It felt good."

If we stayed here, I got to stay naked until the party, if not, I had to dress up, that was the only difference between the two options I had given my lover. Either way, I was happy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Asagi finished his treatment for his lover and he let his effreet finished his tea. He was still caressing lijuan’s sexy chest and belly, he was so slim yet the muscles were tight there, he looks like the most delicious ‘food’ right now. As he kept touching his lover, lijuan pulled asagi closer to him and he hugged him tightly in his arms, asking if they should go eat at a restaurant before the party begins. Actually, they would get plenty of food during the party but if his lover wanted to try eating at the restaurant then Asagi did not mind at all. He kissed his lover as he leaned forward, making both of their lips meet in a very passionate way.

,” well… if you wish to go try a restaurant in here then it will be good idea, I heard that they have a famous ramen restaurant in here..hmmm but I forgot the name .. it’s.. ichiraku something…”

Asagi leaned close and he kept kissing his lover, he always liked this, kissing and cuddling with his flame, so close to him and feeling every inch of his warmth made him feel hot and relaxed. He moaned a little as he played with his lover’s tongue and lips. Finally, he let go of lijuan’s lips and looked into his eyes. In this distance, his effreet could see his reflection on Asagi’s violet eyes. Then, asagi caressed his lover’s chest all way down to his thigh before he slips away from lijuan’s arms and get dressed to go to ichiraku. He chose a violet yukata and wore it. He tied the cloth belt properly and came back to his flame, cuddling and kissing him again, even more. He grabbed his lover’s face, pulling him closer and made out to him more, licking his lips and tongue again. Asagi really liked this feeling…so warm

,” So lijuan… I’m waiting for you now my lovely flame...”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 am

I just love the way my Sakura kisses me all the time it feels so good aand hot and it makes me want to keep him in my arms forever. But then he slipped out of my grasp and started dressing up to go at that ramen shop. Ichiraku Ramen. I think I heard or it once, but I didn't know it was here. I looked at my lover as he dressed up, but then he came back to me and kissed me hard and deep. It made both of us moan. After that he told me he was waiting for me now. I looked at him with a smirk.

"Well you wouldn't be waiting after me if somebody hadn't climbed on top of me to kiss me like that."

Besides, because of my wings I couldn't wear normal clothes anymore. I formed mine over my body with flames before the flames became my normal clothing. Then I looked at my lover as I got out of bed and stretched my wings. He had slept on them all night so I needed this. I kissed his lips and waited for him to show me the way.

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   

Back to top Go down

Assasination Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next