Assasination Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 pm

He let out a soft laugh as he hears what his lover just say, he is right , Asagi is on his way to get ready and all dressed up. But he just too spoiled to be ‘far’ from his lover. He watches his lover get ready with his ‘fire’ clothing. And then he sees the dragon wing of his lover are still showing up, if they walk outside looking like that it will be a bit odd, so, Asagi helps his lover to get his back and wings relaxed so that lijuan can hide his wings like asagi does. He gives a soft yet strong massage on lijuan’s back and it makes his stiff back starts to relax a little, and then after a while lijuan’s wings disappear slowly. This is good, now they can go outside. Asagi kisses his lover deeply again and says to him

,’ I think I must help you to control those wings of yours my flame..”

Asagi grabs his lover’s arms and cuddles it tightly against his body. Both of them walk out of the room and go downstairs, they get out from the inn and then start to search the ramen restaurant that Asagi is talking about. They walk slowly and Asagi starts searching for the sign of the ramen restaurant. It is then they bump into someone who happens to know Asagi, apparently it’s his client, the one who gives him the mission to kill the lycan. He is a fat old man, nasty but rich and he has his eyes on Asagi for all this time.

,” Sakura-chan.. lovely as always aren’t you? Here is your pay, twenty thousand gold, and… my.. my.. look what we have here!! a lovely black haired beauty !! is he your partner ? Why don’t you both come to my house and I’ll pay you high if you please me through the night?”

The day just about to begin and Asagi bumps into a wrong man or maybe not, he gets his pay and this will increase their savings. What he hates is that this nasty old fat man is hitting lijuan. He gives a glare to the old man and cuddled lijuan closer to him; he hugs him right before the old man’s eyes.

,’ you know what I can do don’t you? Now… before I turn your body into ashes why don’t you just get off my sight and stop looking at my lover or I’ll pluck your eyes out!”

Asagi then drags his lover with him passing through the old man; he dislikes that guy and only works for him for the money. However, before they walk away far enough, the nasty old man grabs Lijuan’s hand and pulls him away from Asagi. This old man is a real deal perv and he likes handsome pretty guys like lijuan and asagi, he has lots of pretty young man in his harem and has been yearning for having Asagi in it. Now, it seems that he finds another prey. In other hand, Asagi is surprised and he gets scared that this nasty man will lay his dirty hand on his flame. Asagi pulls lijuan’s other hand and holding it tightly.

,’ no! you dirty old man let him go or I’ll burn you for real!”

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:46 am

My lover managed to bring my wings into stealth mode. I found nothing to say, he was used to all this, I was still new to having wings. So When my wings were hidden, my lover grabed my hand and we headed out to find that ramen shop he had spoken about. Though as we were walking, a strange old man came and started speaking with Sakura. I didn't like the way he was looking at him, nor the way he spoke to him. I actually didn't like anything about him. But I clenched my teeth because this guy gave Sakura his pay for the bastard we had killed. My attitude changed when he started speaking about me. I was just plain pissed now. How dare he think my lover was a simply whore? And to put me in the same boat as well!? As if we would accpet to sleep with that ugly bastard. Though before I could defend us both, Sakura jumps in and threatens the bastard to stop looking at me or else he would pluck his eyes out. I smiled at my lover. I squeezed my Sakura's hand and we walked passed the old bastard. Just when we thought we were free from him, his dirty hand grabs onto mine and yanks me in his direction. I was being pulled in both directions, I wanted the old fart to let me go, but he had a firm graps on my arm now. I heard my lover threaten him again. I wasn't so nice as to give two warnings before doing something, besides, you don't go around playing with fire. Or fire will burn you. As the bastard started grabing higher on my arm, I looked at Sakura and let him see that my black eyes were burning blazes right now. I was pissed, and I was going to burn that bastard until nothing was left of him. I then glared at him and closed my hand on his arm. A sizzleing sound rose up from his arm as his desireing face turned into a panic. He ordered me to let go, but my hair was already turning into flames. I smirked at him.

"Let go? You order me? I'm not under your orders. Think about that the next time you live. Sakura is Mine!"

The flames engulfed me and the old bastard. Of course, Sakure was immuned to my burn, so he could only feel a warm heat coming from my body, not like the burning torrent this bastard was in right now. As the wind blew, ashes dispersed and I took back my skin form. I turned to smile at Sakura and kissed him.

"Nobody is allowed to touch me but you. Did I not promise to torch anyone who dared? Now then, where is that ramen shop? Is that it over there?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 am

Asagi has not burn this old fart yet, he does not want to draw too much trouble since this guy’s minion could be around here somewhere. But the way the man grabs Lijuan really makes him angry and pissed, the worst thing is that this old geezer sees both of them as whores. However, before Asagi can really act, his lover already torches the old fart and makes him run away in fear, that is good, now that guy knows who he messes up with. Of course, nobody means to mess with fire especially this efreet who only belongs to Asagi.

He feels completely relieves that lijuan burns the old pervert’s arms, and then their whole bodies. Asagi who is immune to fire since he can control it feels nothing but warmth of his loved one. Good thing that the jerk turned into ashes, that is really relieving. His lover turns and kisses Asagi as he hugs him. He smiles happily as reaction to lijuan’s words, he is right; nobody is allowed to touch him but Asagi, and the same goes to Asagi. He kissed his lover harder than what lijuan just did; he grabs his flame’s delicate face and sealed their lips so deep against each other for some time before letting go.

,’ And I also promise you... if any man ever touch me again, I shall drain him dry…I’m all yours.. Just yours..”

They have enough distraction for today and now, back to ramen shop. His lover seems to see a banner ahead of them and asks if the ramen shop is there. Asagi looks around and then to the direction where lijuan sets his eyes on. His lover is right, that is the ‘legendary’ ramen shop ichiraku. With a big smile on his face, Asagi grabs his lover’s arms and brings him all the way to where the ramen shop is, not far from them. They arrive and sat inside, a table for two. Asagi looks at the menu; they have spicy mushroom ramen and spicy beef ramen as the favorite dish, of course they have other dishes such as teriyaki and soyu ramen for example. Asagi gives his order, spicy mushroom ramen and a hot ocha to the waiter lady. He then whisper to his lover as he holds lijuan’s hand on the table.

,” if you like spicy then try the beef, its awesome!”

The waiter lady notices that both Asagi and Lijuan are men, she blushes lightly as she stares at both of the gentlemen who look so beautiful. Then, shyly the waiter asks Lijuan what to eat

,” ummm sir… umm… may i. take your order? “

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:32 am

I was brought to the shop by my lover and he only looked at the menu for a few seconds before ordering. He proposed a soup to me and when the waitress asked to take my order, I asked her for the spicy beef ramen with a litchy tea with honey. She seemed to hace blushed upon noticing that we were both men. I didn't care, she wasn't my style at all. I looked only at Sakura. He seemed to be joyfull of being here and his smile made me smile as well. I was pleased to see him so happy. I leaned across the tablend kissed him gently. We waited until our bowls were placed in front of us. I grabed sole chopsticks and seperated them before giving them to my lover and took some for me as well. I didn't really like spicy just like I didn't really dislike it. For me, the spiciest things in the world was my life with Sakura.

"Let's eat then."

I waited for Sakura to take the first bite and then started eating myself. The taste was good, it was too bad my burning hot tongue didn't let me feel the spiciness that Sakura had mentionned. The waitress then brought us our drinj and I was pleased by the taste of it.

"The bastard I torched earlier, he was the one who ordered the other pervert's execution? Do you know why he wanged him dead?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Asagi enjoyed his spicy mushroom ramen, the taste was great, it had been long since he came to this restaurant to taste its ramen. He took his first spoon full of the spicy red soup and drank it slowly. His face got a bit red because of the spicy noodle and then he grabbed his hot ocha and drank it slowly, it neutralize the spicy taste on his tongue, it felt good. Then, as they both eating, lijuan asked him about the jerk who got crispy he wondered if asagi knew why that guy wanted the lycan dead. Well, all that he knew it was the lycan being a competitor against that old jerk

,”hmm.. not much, I only know that both jerks compete to each other and that they both sucks. So the old jerk wanted to get rid of his competitor so he could manipulate the whole area.”

In each mission, an assassin like asagi only knew the name, place, time, and the pay for it, that’s all there was. They were not given any further information about the target. For Asagi, all that matters was the pay, the gold, that’s all, though he did pick his victim. He did not just kill anyone. He saw, he judged the victim and kill them if it’s really needed, if not, then he would just drain them and leave them to live a miserable life.

Finally, after some time, asagi finished the ramen and the ocha as well, he grabbed the tissue on the table to clean his mouth and put it down beside the empty bowl. He sighed in relieved and looked at lijuan who was almost done with his noodle. Their mission was a success and now.. asagi thought of something good, they could either went home, or went for something else.

,’ tell me my love.. where you wish to go now? We have free time, and we can either go home or.. Take our time to have some fun.. Perhaps something like a vacation? Which one you like?”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 am

So even Sakura didn't know why he had to kill the lycan pervert. Maybe he should get all the information about a target before killing it. Who knew maybe the old crispy curnel bastard only wanted him dead because the lycan didn't want to bend over for him. It's easy to find a stupid reason to want to kill someone. It was harder to have a legitimate reason for taking a life. But then again, I didn't care. As long as Sakura was safe and sound, he could kill whoever he wanted.
I finished my soup and drank my drink. I looked up at Sakura when he asked me what I wanted to do now, giving two options. Either we went back home or we went on vacation. I leaned over the table and kissed his soft lips gently.

"Personally, every day with you is a vacation. But if there's a place you'd wish to go to, I don't mind. I'll follow you anywhere. But before we leave this area, I'll buy an enormous steack for a certain giant winged lizard waiting on the outskirts of town. As for me, as long as I'm with you, I'll be happy. Don't forget, I just know about the inferno."

I then stood up and took Sakura's hand in mine to kiss it softly. The waitress then came back and blushed as she saw me kissing my.lover's hand. She asked me then if we were hosts. I looked at my lover. I visibly didn't.know what hosts were.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:41 am

Asagi is quite happy and full now, his stomach is no longer protesting. They finish their meal and then the waiter comes around asking if the two of them are host. Seriously, is it just because they look pretty everyone keep on accusing them as whores and now host. Asagi seriously does not know what to say or how to react. If the one say such things are an old fart, he will have him torched, but this time, this innocent lady asks it. Asagi gives her some money to pay the bill and then turn to his lover as he kisses him in the lips, hard enough to make lijuan moans softly. They kiss before the waiter and that makes her turn all red.

,” we are no host silly woman, as you can see we are lovers!”

Asagi cared not in how shocked the lady is to hear such remark, he grabs lijuan’s hands as they get out and continue the walking. He notices his lover talks about an enormous steak, is it for his dragon? Then it’s kind of hard, an enormous steak for real? That is something to think about. They continued walking till they are back at the luxurious inn , then, Asagi chooses to check out from the inn, it cost them quite high for real but the pay that asagi received just now covered it all, even more than that. He saved some for another plan. Now they can get out from this area for real. Asagi looks at his loved one and gives him a gentle kiss on his rosy lips.

,” buy an enormous steak? Hmm.. Li… can’t it be that… your dragon does not yet know how to hunt?”

What he means by giant lizard will be the dragon they ride for sure, and in this realm, there are plenty of wild animals in the forest. Usually, dragons hunt for their foods and that is how they live, but now, asagi is not sure about the enormous steak. Maybe… if they can catch a big boar or bull… cooked it and then give it to the dragon? Asagi does not want to think about it so he clings to his lover instead. He hugs him very close till their breathing caress each other. He looks deeply into lijuan’s eyes with his violet gaze, gently, warmly. Then he licks his lover’s lips before giving him another kiss. They kiss a lot and it seems that both of them like that.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 pm

To answer the woman's question, Sakura does not see why he would use words. So he just kissed me until I moaned. My face was a little red since I didn't expect such a thing, but the woman understood that we were lovers now. She left us when she collected the money for the bill. Sakura just grabed my hand and brought me back outside. We walked back to our inn and that where Sakura asked me about the steak I wanted to get for my dragon. I looked at him for sometime and then we kissed for another while. It was a very hot kiss.

"He assures me that he can hunt, I guess I just wanted to get him a nice treat for waiting for us so patiently. You know, a reward. I guess I just want to make everyone around me happy."

I grabed my lover's face and kissed him deeply. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and let a small flame slip through into him, all the way down to his heart. Just to give him more warmth from me. I just wanted him to feel me inside him always. I kissed him more, and I didn't stop until his face was flustered and his voice was moaning. His trembling body was a plus. I then smiled at him and cuddled his body against mine tightly.

"I love you, my Sakura."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Sometimes, as an ansatsu, he forgets how to be kind towards others. Asagi only shows his kindness and gentleness towards lijuan and nobody else, he almost forgets that the dragon waited for them long enough and deserves a treat. That sounds like a good plan so he will go along with it. This flame says that he wants to make everyone around him happy, that is a bit different with Asagi who only cares about his lover and himself, nothing else matters to him. lijuan gives asagi another hot kiss and he slips his tongue inside asagi’s mouth as he lets some flame flows inside asagi’s body all the way into his heart. That makes him trembles and shivers lightly. He feels so hot inside and he can’t help it but to moan under those hot lips.

,” Ahhh.. I love you so much Lijuan.. my flame… hhnn..so...good... your flame...”

Asagi seals their lips again in another kiss and he licks lijuan’s smooth lips all over, he gets flustered and trembling. He hugs lijuan tightly as he clings to his flame. That is a hot kiss and if they don’t stop, they will end up screaming on king size bed. Asagi notices that they must go and head to the dragon so he eventually stops and softly with his gentle violet eyes, looks at his lover.

,’ your flame makes me feel so hot inside Li that was dangerous….and.. There is a difference between you and i. I care not about people’s happiness; I only care about both of us being happy, there rest mattered not for me, I don’t care about other things but you!... now… shall we go?”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 am

Sakura seemed to love how I kissed him and gave him my flames. He moaned and kissed me harder. I loved feeling him desire me i such a way. I really did like his lips, his tongue, especially his touch. He then told me it was dangerous for me to kiss him that way, I guessed he meant that he would rape me if I kept kissing him that way. Then he said that there was a difference between us since he cared about nothing but us. I took his face between my hands and kissed him again. I sliped my tongue and flame inside his mouth again. I didn't mind if my flame turned him on, I liked to feel him wanted me. Then, I looked in his eyes, his face flustered. I smiled at him.

"I don't want you to change, you don't have to care for anyone but me. But fire does not warm just one person even if it shines only for one. I'm a kind hearted flame. Seeing you smile is my highest priority, but making my dragon happy is still important. You're the only on allowed to play with this fire."

I gave him another kiss, sliping my tongue in his mouth. I wraped my arms around his body and let my body burn. I kept kissing his lips and making him moan. When I let go of his lips and turned back into flesh form, I gave him another soft smile.[/i

"The party will start soon. Shouldn't we get ready? Or do you want me to satisfy you first? You seem to be half hard."

[i]My hand gently touched his dick. I licked his lips. And kept him in my arms. I love this man.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Good thing that lijuan did not want asagi to change, and it’s even better when his lover said that he was a kind hearted flame who shines only for asagi but he also warm lots of people. Now he felt that he needed to be concern about that last part. Asagi knew that fire literary warm lots of people but for this one flame, he wanted to be selfish against this one flame. He wanted his warmth and shine and everything about this effreet belonged to him only and nobody else, nobody must feel the efreet’s warmth but him, the warmth of that heart.. asagi wanted to manipulate it completely

They kissed hard and asagi could feel his lover’s burning love flew all the way around them and into asagi’s mouth and throat. That felt good and he moaned softly. His flame was so beautiful both in normal form of flame; he was just so breathtakingly gorgeous. Asagi grabbed his lover’s face and put a soft yet demanding gaze at his flame.

,” I understand that you are kind.. It’s your nature but.. I can’t help it Li.. I want to manipulate all of you, your kindness, your eyes, your warmth, everything! I want you to shine only for me, burn only for me, and i… I know I’m such a selfish person but.. I …I don’t care I just want you for myself! Other people must not feel your warmth or kindness,…i mean... I...”

He did not know what has gotten into him but he felt something was rushing all the way up to his head and he couldn’t think clearly or say words in the right place. He kept those violet eyes in pleading yet demanding gaze. He had always been a very protective person towards those he loved, and this flame was the one and only person that asagi cared of. To him, the rest were not matter, he wouldn’t even lift a finger if he saw someone dying on the street. He was a villain in his heart but maybe.. a kind and fragile villain when it came to this lovely effreet.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Asagi told me what concerned him about me being so kind and gentle with other people. He wanted all of me to himself. He didn't want me to warm others, he said he wanted to be selfish when it came to me. He knew it was a very selfish act, but then the words wouldn't come out anymore. I looked at his pleading gaze and then I grabed his soft face and kissed it lightly. I held him close to me and sighed silently.

"I'm sorry Sakura. I'll... be only yours. I'm burn for you, warm only you and shine for you. I'll do anything for you. My Sakura. You can be as selfish as you want with me. Own me all you want. I'll change. I...won't care for others anymore. Just you. I see just you. I won't look at others and see just you and your golden hair. Please, don't worry anymore."

I grabed his face again and kissed his lips hard and sliped my tongue in his mouth. I didn't want to see that worried look in his face. I didn't want him to ever have to plead me for anything. If he was willing to love me so much everyday, then I would make myself cold towards others. I held my lover in my arms, then I passed one arm behind his legs and picked him up in my arms. I kissed his lips again. I was really ready to do anything for this man.

"We...don't need to get a steak for him...Umm. What do you think of Thorn for his name? You know, since he has all those spikes along his spine and in his cute little face..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Asagi knows that his request is very childlike and selfish but when it comes to this lovely effreet of his, he just can’t help it. He wants this lovely flame for him only and he will not share single warmth of this fire with anyone. He hugs his flame tightly and kisses him so hard till they both moan in bliss. He looks at his loved one with a gentle gaze and continue kissing his effreet, he make out to his loved one real hard as if there is no tomorrow to kiss him. When he stops a while he takes his time to say few things

,” and you will be the one and only one I see! Nobody will ever see my soft side but you! I will only care for you, love and see only you, others matters not to me, I don’t care about anything else but you! If… if you want anything from me I’ll give it.. Anything, all of me.. I belong to you, just you…love you my flame...”

This flame makes asagi loses his mind completely, he feels afraid but happy at the same time. He is more than ready to love this flame with his entire heart and soul, all of him. He will give the love this flame wants every single second of his life, every day and every breath this flame takes will be filled with love, asagi’s love. he hears his lover says something about the dragon name, he finds it cute and will go with lijuan’s idea. He grabs his lover’s face and kisses him had again on the lips.

,’ yes, thorn will be the best name since you picked it. and Li.. tell me… what you want from me ? You want me to love you every second of your life? then I will do more than that… i.. as long as I can own all of you…and.. you can own all of me… everything in me… just say it okay?”

He is willing to do anything for this flame, this lovely effreet is his most beloved one, and asagi is devoted to him only. He leans closer and rests his head against his lover’s chest, hugging him tightly.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:22 pm

I guess I should have known that I would eventually have to change to keep being with this man. I would close my heart and let only him have me. He told me that I could have whatever I wanted from him. But I already had everything I wanted from him. I had his love, I had a life with him. We had built a house together. I sighed and let him kiss me and then he rested his head against me. I wraped my arms around him tighter and let my wings out to wrap around him also. Telling me to warm only him was against my very nature, like caging a tiger, but for him, I would do anything.
As I held my lover, I heard the window in my back break and felt something entering my skin. When I looked back, I saw a man with a bow running out of the room of the buidling next to the inn. I burned the arrow to ashes and opened my wings wide. If anyone dared threaten my lover, he would die. My wings folded lightly as I crawled out of the window. That arrow was ggoibg for Sakura, if I hadn't moved to put myself between him and the window...
I landed right in front of the guy that shot my lover. He had another arrow ready and shot it straight at me. I backed up lightly and then, I burned the man up to ashes. The arrow burned and I flew back to our room. I fell to my knees and and pressed on my wounds.

"You are not wounded, Sakura? I'm happy, I kept you safe. I burned the wooden parts of the arrows, but you'll need to go in my flesh to get the metal pieces of them. Can you do that?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:11 pm

For a short period of time Asagi felt happy, but he felt bad right now. He never thought that when he really loved someone it became this hard and complicated. Even though his lover did not say it, asagi could read it from the sigh and the expression. Maybe this flame was more than ready to do anything for asagi but he knew that when he said that he wanted this flame all to himself and not to share with other, it kind of broke the flame a bit. Yes, they were lovers, they shared blood and soul there was nothing that they could hide from each other.

Before he could say anything, his lover flew out to the window and killed a guy who was sent out to kill asagi. The guy shot twice, first arrow hit the wall and the second hit lijuan. asagi was all teary to see his lover wounded, bleeding. He slowly, carefully, grabbed his lover’s body, lied him down on his chest and then very slowly he used his shadow manipulation to took out the metal pieces out from his lover’s body. Using shadow to do it would be better and less painful.

He healed his lover with his fire and the wound closed. Asagi hugged lijuan closely against his body and his eyes were teary. He cared so much for this flame. He never wanted to see his flame got hurt by anyone. Asagi gave his lover a gentle deep kiss and then looked into lijuans’ black coal eyes.

,” If… If you hate it.. i.. I won’t be so possessive over you!.. I just.. I don’t want to see you get hurt! i… I am a horrible person am i? Asking you to shine only for me and now regretting it. You can’t hide it from me li, you don’t like it right? It’s against your nature…I just.. I don’t know why I start to feel like this… I hate it… i… don’t know what to say or do…”

He sank his face on his lover’s chest and hugged him tightly. Just seeing his loved one bleeding made asagi all angry and sad, he never wanted to see this one got hurt, this flame was his everything. Maybe.. He was the one who should change and stop being ridiculously possessive over his flame?

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:33 am

Sakura used a less painful way to extract the metal arrow head from my chest, but I still winced and clenched my teeth. He was crying. Why? Had he gotten hurt? No, of course not. He was crying because I got hurt. I sighed lightly and then heard him say stuff that I would rather not hear. When he said he would be less possessive, I felt my heart stop. I looked as he laid his face against my chest. I pulled it up and pressed my lips against his hard. He was right when he said I didn't like going against my nature, but I didn't want him to not be possessive. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and kissed him for a while before letting him breathe.

"Now that I have your attention, listen very closely to me. I don't hate the possessiveness, in fact I don't want that to change. What I hate is that I can't seem to please you completly. I'm fire, and as such I burn brightly from every side. If I could, I would only burn for you. But seeing you cry like this makes me feel pathetic. My very nature is making you unhappy,yet I've already promised to make you the happiest man in the world. I feel like I am failling that mission. The onlly way I could shine just for you is if you lock me in our little home forever. For you, I wouldn't mind. I would do everything and anything for you, My Sakura. My flower. My lover. Possess me. Lock me away from other people's eyes. I want only yours to see me. Please. I don't want to see tears in those beautiful eyes of yours."

I started licking away the tears that flew out of his eyes abd wraped both my arms and wings around him. I kissed him after licking away his tears. I kissed him hard, deep and passionatly. I didn't want him to change, I just wanted to please him entirely. I wanted to be everything he wanted me to be. I wanted to be his ideal lover. Exactly the way he wanted me to be. And if that meant that I would become a mutated version of an efreet that was locked up in a small house for all of eternity, then so be it. I was already less of the efreet then I was when we had met. But I was more a man then before as well.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Asagi was a bit surprised when his loved one grabbed his face and kissed him so hard that it made him moan hard. Then their lips were released and his flame told him crystal clear what he meant by those words and sigh. It was said that this flame did not hate asagi being possessive, in fact he enjoyed it and he liked it, which was good news. He also stated that asagi could lock this flame inside his mansion so that people wouldn’t be able to see him. Indeed asagi wanted to do that but he knew if he ever really did that, his loved one would feel misery being locked up. It seemed that asagi needed to change his idea about that ‘locking up’ part.

If this flame wanted asagi to be the happiest man in the world, then asagi would have the same mission as this flame. He was selfish as an ansatsu and assassin but for this beloved flame of his, asagi could change to be a better man for the sake of his loved one.
When lijuan licked asagi’s tears and kissed him again, he stopped crying and he gently looked at his lover’s eyes, those black beautiful eyes saw nothing but asagi and the same with asagi’s purple eves, they only saw this gorgeous flame burning. He gently smiled at his flame and softly said to his beloved

,’ I am the happiest man in the world to have you lijuan, my flame, my tiger, my most gorgeous flame. Sometimes I become very concern of you and it makes me want to lock you up, I get jealous when people starring at your pretty glimmering flame, I love you too much that I couldn’t stand such thing. But for your sake, since I know that you want to be free too, I will change that part of me for you my flame… I don’t want you to feel locked up in a golden cage since I knew that it’s not a fun idea. You also have a life and, I want to be your best lover ever, I want to make you happy too, I want to be your ideal lover! Why don’t we try our best for each other Li? I think… we really need to.. Listen to each other more right? We are lovers after all and lovers always listen to each other…I… also want to be a better lover for your sake…you know I only have you , only love you…i want us to be happy together...”

If this man could change himself for asagi’s sake, then asagi would do the same for this flame. This flame was the one and only thing in this world that asagi cared and loved, there was no way that asagi wouldn’t do make this flame happy, perhaps, if they understood each other better, it would turn out good for their sake.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:20 am

Sakura decided that we both needed to change for one another. I agreed that it was the simplest decision. And it was fair for both of us. He stoped crying then and that made me smile. I felt better when he was happy. Before him, I could only pretend to feel emotions. Since he came into my life, into my heart, I have been feeling every emotion as strongly as the last one. Sometimes they frightened me, but most of the time they were happy feelings. My lover thought that we should both listen to each other. I held him tightly in my arms and kissed him again. My wings closed tighter in his back, holding him hostage. If he truly wanted to listen then I would make sure that he would listen well. I whispered everything I felt for him in his ear. Many words of love and comfort from deep within my heart.

"I might shine brightly for all to see, but I shine like this for you. Sakura, I would have never burned brighter then when I met you. I love you and only you. You have to trust me, even surrounded by ravid rapists, I would stay loyal to you. You have to remember my dearest, that if you lock a flame in a glass jar, it will wither and die. Let me be me and I will be myself for you. Sakura, you must have noticed that I see only you, even in a crowed. I trust you, Sakura Asagi. You can lock me up in your arms and heart forever and I will keep burning bright and hot just for you."

I kissed him again as I held him in my arms and wings. Fire from my body floated around us in a light dance. I made themtake the shape of sakura petals. Though none rivaled my lover's beauty.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Lijuan hugged him tightly and he could feel his lover’s warmth coming out from those arms. This was the best feelings ever. Asagi never felt so happy before, not until he met this lovely efreet and become his cherry blossom. He listened to his lover’s words and understood every single word perfectly. He would lock lijuan in his arms and heart; he would keep this flame safe and sound in his arms and within his embrace. He gave his efreet a deep loving kiss. They made out for some time and kept on kissing him as if they did not have time left to be together. Then, after a couple of minutes, he let go of their lips and then softly spoke to his loved one.

,’ And I will only bloom for you, this sakura is all yours and will only show its beauty to you… I won’t bloom for anyone else but you, my burning flame..and.. Lijuan too, please lock me around your flames, lock me and keep me by your side always.”

He looked at the sakura shaped flames and he smiled to his beloved. He always knew how to make asagi happy and got all flustered. Really, this efreet could be romantic sometimes and that made asagi blushed lightly. He kissed his lover again and then grabbed his arms as they walked towards their dragon. They already spend enough time here and it’s time for them to move on and maybe go back to their home which was still far from here. Asagi kissed his lover’s earlobe and whispered softly into his ears.

,’ I like it when you gets all romantic Li.. you are the best.. just perfect flame of mine.”

In Asagi’s eyes, this flame was perfect and he was the most gorgeous flame he ever knew. He loved this burning flame so much to the extent that he would give everything for his flame. Asagi cuddled his lover’s arms and both of them continued walking till they reached the location of the dragon. The dragon was well and there was a dead deer not far from it, all but bones.

The dragon must have eaten then. Asagi smiled to his lover and got on the dragon’s back. He helped his lover too and then both of them were on its back. Asagi kept cuddling his lover closely as they flew away up high in the sky. He grabbed his lover’s lovely face and made out to him in a loving way.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:36 pm

It seemed now that both of us were better understanding the other. We both were happy to burn of bloom only for our lover. I held him in my arms for some time until he decided we should head back. I mean we had just killed someone so I guessed that we shouldn't stay here where we commited this murder. He held my arm and said that he loved when I was romantic like this. I just smiled at him and kept the flaming sakura petals dancing around us. We made our way to Thorn and he had eaten a deer. That was good. We climbed on him and he pushed himself up to the sky. His voice came in my head and asked me where we were heading. I looked at Sakura and kissed him softly.

"Thorn would like to know where we're going. Do you want us to head home or do you want us to go somewhere's else before? A place you never went with anyone or a place you want to go with me?"

Thorn was overly excited to have us both on his back again. He wanted to keep us on him for a while longer. Of course, the places he wabted to visit were suited for a dragon or an efreet but not for my sweet flower. He let out a loud roar that probably terrorized the population of the town below, but I could only laugh and pat his scaly back with my hand. The wind was a little cold, so I wraped my black wings around Sakura. I was a flame, the cold did not have the same effect on me. Being in my wings, Sakura would also feel the heat that I was giving him as I bursted into flame for him.

"I'll keep you forever warm, my Sakura."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Asagi and his beloved began their journey again; they were leaving the area and headed for a new place. The dragon roared as he fly all the way up to the sky. His loved one spread his wings and wrapped them around asagi’s body. It was always nice to have this lovely efreet staying by his side, forever and always. Asagi cuddled his flame close as he was asked about where they would want to go next. Maybe asagi should leave this one to his beloved; he thought that this was his turn to please his beloved flame, just like a little reward since Lijuan already came with him all the way to do this mission so that he could complete this mission faster that he expected it to be. He hugged his flame and kissed him softly, he looked at his flame gently,

,” well… I think this time I want to go with you to where you want to go, you know.. maybe… I’ll let you decide where you want to take me under your lovely wings, which would be nice.”

As far as he remembered, asagi never once went to a place that his beloved wanted to see, or maybe a place that was his beloved flame’s favorite place. He never knew about that. Maybe this time he would notice about that one. It crossed his mind that he wanted to do something for his flame. He knew that he already gave lijuan wings, new powers, but somehow, those things just not enough. There was an old saying that it would never be enough when it came to the person that you loved the most, maybe that saying was true. Asagi kissed his lovely fire again gently; their lips met in a gentle kiss a couple of times before asagi started to lick those lips slowly. He gazed softly towards his beloved effreet

,’ now that I think about it I never ask you about your favorite places, you can lead the way and we could go there if you like, I’ll stay by your side forever…’

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:18 pm

"Sakura, love, you remember the forest where you met me? It's the only place where I have been. I stayed there for so long, I don't remember how vaste the wolrd is really. How about you Thorn? Any place you want to go?"

The dragon sent me images of places Sakura's dragon went with him. I aggreed that those places looked interesting. I then gave him the idea to go to a place we had never been before, but he wasn't sure. I wanted to see the ocean. Being an efreet, I never wanted to go close to that place either, but now, I was immuned to the deadly liquid. I ordered him to go to the ocean. He picked up the salty scent and turned. I kissed my lover then and held him tightly. To make sure he didn't feel cold at all, I bursted into flames. I kept him in my arms, in my wings and smiled at him.

"We're going to the ocean. Not the one next to our house, the one I never saw. The one I feared to approached before you changed me. Besides, I would take any opportunity to see you beautiful body naked and wet. I live you Sakura."

Sadly for us, it then started raining. I made my wings into an umbrella and asked Thorn if he could go over the clouds, but he replied that it would be too cold for us, oxygen was too rare so I would faint. We had to stay in the clouds. I would keep my lover dry and warm. The rain evaporated quickly when it approached me and it made fog all over Thorn. The dragon was flying quickly to outfly the rain, the wind was violent, but I kept my back against it to protect Sakura.

"Are you still alright? Thorn says it'll take at least ten minutes to get out of this storm. Hold onto me until then."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 pm

The two of them decided to go to the ocean where their dragons went before. asagi did not mind at all, in contrary , he was very pleased and excited to see a new place. His effreet spread his dragon wings to protect asagi from the fierce wind and rain. Of course lijuan’s wings were different from asagi’s, they were dragon wings while asagi’s were black feathered wings. He noticed that his lover worked hard to protect him from the chill. Asagi helped his lover as he spread his four black wings and made them wrapped around themselves like a black feathered ball. His wings were thick and warm in a different way from lijuan’s. He leaned close and hugged his efreet tightly in his arms.

They were all right until thorn flew so fast to breach the thick fog. Asagi spread his wings wider and they became very big, they were blooming like a black rose in the sky. Those wings kept their balance and helped lijuan not to struggle too hard in the storm. Asagi held his lover tightly and helped him at the same time. Both of them hugging each other tightly and asagi made sure that his efreet was all right. Soon, they passed the storm and the weather became normal again.
The rain stopped after it continued for about half an hour. Finally, they could see the ocean surrounded by huge mountains, green areas; the beaches were all white and pretty. They were still in the sky and thorn was looking for a perfect spot to land. Asagi made his wings disappear and he kept clinging to his flame. He cuddled lijuan close and tightly, he did not let go of his lover.

,” see… that’s the ocean.. now… you’ll soon see my body all naked and wet… seducing you.. I know you can’t wait for it my flame.. I love you.. my Li.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:43 am

When we finally got out of the storm, I felt slightly releaved for Sakura. He was now safe from the icy cold weather. Thorn started circling around and slowly landed on the soft sand. I jumped down and helped Sakura down after. The sand was very soft and the sun was shinny bright and hot. I took my boots off and left them with Thorn. The dragon was especially happy. Everything was so hot for him, perfect for a fire dragon. I couldn't deny that I really wanted to see Sakura's wet body in the ocean. And since he said that he would seduce me, I couldn't wait to see it. I held his hand and then pulled him against me to kiss him. After that kiss, I slowly took off my shirt, then my pants and let my hair loose. I smiled at him.

"Go ahead now, Sakura. Go ahead and seduce me. Or maybe, I am seducing you this time. Take your time, I'll be in the satly ocean, waiting for your naked, seductive body."

I winked at him and slowly walked entirely naked towards the ocean. My wings were gone the moment my feet touched the warm water. I smiled. It didn't hurt. I still felt amazed by the fact that I could go in the water now. I went in deeper, until it reached my waist. I passed my hand in my long black hair and sighed. My Sakura was really the most important person in my life. I smiled as the waves came and licked my body slowly. The tip of my hair touched the water. My feet played around in the wet sand under them. I smiled. I turned lightly to see my lover on the beach. I smiled at him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 am

Asagi and his beloved effreet arrived at the beach and they got down from the dragon's back. They let Thorn took a rest for a while since the dragon needed it. His lover slowly strip himself from the clothes and let his long black hair loose in the back. Asagi would love to seduce his beloved efreet in the water as they played in the ocean. Asagi stripped from his yukata as well and put the clothes near the dragon. He was naked and nothing was left to cover his slim figure. as he took off the entire clothing, the hickeys which were left on his body were showing, lots of them. Those hickeys were the one he got from his love making with his beloved Lijuan. It was true that they made love countless times and every time they did, Lijuan always left lots of hickeys on Asagi. His body were covered by lots of those kiss and bite markings, on the chest, nipples, neck, waist, even thigh as well, the marks of love were every where on Asagi's gorgeous figure.

He slowly walked into the water to where his beloved effreet was. the hickeys got more visible as he got closer to his beloved. the water and the ocean waves touching his bare skin and played with his long blonde hair. He smiled towards Li and wrapped his arms around his burning flame. he gave the effreet a long deep sensual kiss and moaned softly. He rubbed his "full of hickey' body against his lover's in a provocative way. He was just teasing and seducing, there was nothing sexual about it. Just like two lovers cuddling in the sea. It was a rare for the both of them to have time to cuddle each other for a long period of time, mostly they lost it and Lijuan ended up inside asagi's rectal. He was still kissing his lover as the next wave caressed their bodies.

," it's been some time since our last cuddle don't you think? I like it that we have more time to be like this... i like feeling you slowly on my skin... My burning Li.."

They enjoy their time together in the sea, asagi grabbed his lover's hand and then led them to where the hickeys on his body were. he led his lover to touch those hickeys starting from the one shown in the neck, and then lower to the chest, going down to the nipples which was covered with more hickeys especially around it. He giggled softly and kept doing it, he kept leading his lover's long slender fingers to trace those hickeys. He Licked his lover's lips, kissing him again gently, and now, Lijuan's delicate finger reached asagi's waist, and wen lower to the inner thigh, where another hickey was .

," I like it that you marked me all over Li... rest assured, you can give me as many hickeys as you want.. mark me all you want... I like your mark a lot... mark me more? "

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   

Back to top Go down

Assasination Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next