Assasination Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:38 am

Sakura joined me in the ocean and kissed me. It felt so...perfect. I didn't want to ruin the moment by doing anything too sexual. He grabed my hands and made me touch all the hickeys on his body. I had made them all. I had marked him as mine, all over his beautiful body. I had claimed him entirely. I smiled as my fingers touched his body. It felt right. It felt good. There were so many of them. Sakura then stated that he liked me marking him. He wanted me to mark him more. I smiled, wrapped my arms around his body and kissed his neck softly. I then bit him there, marked him once more. I licked the blood away and smiled at him again. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him tenderly. I let the waves split around our entwined bodies and kept kissing my Sakura. If cuddling was what he desired, then he would get it. There will be no sex. No drama. Just him and I and the ocean. The sun was slowly disapearing behind clouds, but we could still enjoy our time in the ocean. We swam together in the ocean, I found some shells and gave them to Sakura. I smiled at him all the time. My lover, my mater was the most important person in my life. I went back to him and wrapped my arms around him again and lifted him in the air before kissing him again. The waves became a little rougher, but it was nothing that we couldn't handle.

-Masters, the storm we passed is coming our way. I suggest you come under my wings for safety. I feel uneasy seeing you so far in the great pond.

I looked up and saw the purple, black clouds and sighed. It didn't mean that our time together had to end. I picked Sakura in my arms and brought him near Thorn. He opened his wing on the side of his body that was protecting us from the wind and I sat down with Sakura. I made a small fire, went back to the ocean, caught two fish and came back. We had food now. I sat next to Sakura again and held him close as I put the fish to cook. I smiled at Sakura and kissed him softly.

"It's not because of a little rain and wind that our little date is ruined. I love you Sakura. Let's keep enjoying our time together. After the storm, we can go back in the ocean together."

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:20 pm

He was so happy when he was with his lovely flame lijuan. They were cuddling, kissing each other and then suddenly it had to pause for some time. Thorn said that the storm was coming their way. Lijuan brought asagi under thunder's huge wings and he came back with some fish. This dragon was so adorable indeed, just the same with its master. Asagi smiled as his lover brought the food and cuddled him again. He hugged lijuan in his arms, made him rested his head against asagi's rosy creamy chest. He smiled lightly and kept his lover there for a while.

,' I love you too Li… my lovely flame.. my most precious flame…. I just want to be forever in your arms… just like this…"

The food was done, Asagi took the fish and put it on a big green leaves. He gave one to lijuan and one for himself. He slowly fed the fish to Li, one bite after another. They shared the fish together and giving it orally to each other until they finished eating. They washed their mouth with some water they had and drank some to clear their throat. Asagi looked at the dark cloud getting closer and the rain was pouring down. The huge dragon was all wet but both Asagi and lijuan were save under his huge wings. They both leaned against the dragon's body and rested their back. Asagi looked at lijuan and he played with his lover's fingers. He grabbed his lover's hand, kissing his fingers and licking it slowly. He smiled lightly and kissed his lover's fingers.

,' I like your fingers.. they're so smooth and slender.. so pretty…'

Asagi leaned closer to his lover, he kissed lijuan more as he put his lover's hands on his slim waist. He wanted to get closer to his beloved. They cuddled again , kissing each other softly, again and over again as if tomorrow never comes. As they cuddled together, Asagi felt something near them, something moving, not the dragon for sure. He smelt something odd, he had a bad feeling about this. He did not say anything, he just gave a signal to Lijuan with the look in his eyes and him kissing his lover's fingers.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:46 am

Sakura feeding me slowly orally, that was paradise for me. We kept kissing, touching eachother's skin. I ended on my back, holding Sakura in my arms on top of me as he played with my fingers. I smiled at him. He gave me a look that made me look at Thorn's wing. I used my efreet eyes to see the heat signatures all over us. I saw my dragon's heat, Sakura's seabirds and three men walking toards us. Thorn's head lifted and he growled, one of the heat signatures lifted a small stick, no, not a stick, a blow pipe. I couldn't warn Thorn without telling those guys we knew. The man shot a needle in Thorn, a few seconds later he was sleeping tightly. Shit. I moved, pushing Sakura between me and the dragon and kissed him softly. I let my wings out and closed them around us, making them look like a cocoon. Rain hit my wings when Thorn was pushed on his side and his wings left us.

-Hey Asagi! Why the hell are you hidding ya little whore? Guys, the boss wants the efreet, mostly alive...

He laughed and grabed my wings. He pulled me away hard, I bursted into flames but he survived. He survived my flames. He just looked and grinned. He told the two guys to grab Sakura instead.

-For once Asagi caught a cute one. I'm gonna use him before he becomes the boss' little toy. Seriously Asagi, hidding such a pearl without even thinking of sharing, you should be ashamed. Not to mentioned a mutated form of an efreet, the boss is interested in making him his personal weapon.

The man pushed my head in the sand, pulled my ass up, my pants down and shoved his finger inside me. I moaned and tried to fight him off. He smashed my face hard in the sand. The sand went in my mouth, in my eyes, in my nose. He tied my arms and wings behind my back and then, the moment I feared, I felt his dick thrusting inside me. It hurt like hell. I looked at Sakura being held by two men, they were just laughing at me. They seemed to know that touching Sakura was dangerous, they were holding him with ropes and sticks. I heard the bastard moan as he kept slaming his disgusting thing inside me. I felt sick.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 pm

For a moment there, they were kissing touching each other, the feeling was nice and good, both of them felt like in heaven for some time. However , their little paradise did not last long. Somehow, thorn growled lightly and he was sleeping like a brick, asagi started to felt panic, but his lover kissed him softly, his mind was concentrating elsewhere, trying to find out where the needle came from. But then, not long after that, three men came to their way, one grabbed Lijuan in a very forceful way and raped him before Asagi's eyes. The other two was holding him back with ropes and sticks. Asagi was greatly angered to what he saw. These people, the ansatsus, his colleagues, he hated them. That was the reason why all this time he always worked alone by himself and not letting any of them joined his quest. Lijuan tried to fight off but the man raping him was immune to flame. So, this time, Asagi would need to think a smarter way to kill these hindrances.

His eyes turned red, blazing red, he was heavily pissed and disgusted. Asagi made his shadow moved and tied the two guys holding him. He made the two unable to move. Then, he drained the energy from those two jerks, he drained them till they were completely dry and dead. He turned his attention to the other man , the one raping Lijuan. He did the same thing, using his shadow manipulation technique. He hated his force now, he hated it because they tried to take Lijuan from him. He made the guy's body moved away from lijuan. He broke the jerk's dick in half, blood sprays out everywhere from the jerk's penis which was torn into two. He felt out of mercy today and kept on torturing the guy raping Lijuan slowly. He would not let this one die so easily.

He broke the man's arms and legs, with as he controlled the man's body like a puppet. He ripped the jerk's hands off from the body, again, blood sprayed everywhere on the sand. He did the same thing to the jerk's legs. Finally, the jerk died due to loss of blood. Asagi was still not himself, he was deeply angered, he was still on his spot, not moving a single bit, looking at the pond of blood before him, he just killed three men without even moving an inch from his spot.

,' Don't call me whore… I am not a whore anymore.. and this efreet is mine only! He is my flame and will only burn for me!"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 pm

I felt sick. My mouth was filled with sand and all I could feel was this guy's dick banging inside me over and over again. I wanted to just shut my eyes and disapear. I didn't want my Sakura to see me like this. The guy moaned and kept slaming his thing in me until, it suddenly stoped. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked up and saw Sakura killing, ripping the man that raped me to pieces. His eyes, they weren't right. They were red, not their soft violet color. Something was wrong. I tried my best to get up. I stumbled, my back hurt and my butt was numb. I couldn't feel my legs either. I fell a few times and walked toward the puddle of blood in which Sakura was standing. I didn't like the atmosphere around him. Thorn growled behind me as he started to wake up. I tried to move my right wing, but then I noticed that it was broken. I stood in the puddle of blood. I touched Sakura's shoulder, but then he did something I didn't expect when his fist hit my face. I fell back down then looked up to him. Visibly, he wasn't himself, he was enraged.

"Sakura, snap out of it! It's over, I'm alright now. I...I need you."

I couldn't get up anymore. My legs were out of commision. To make things even worse, Thorn woke up then. The first thing he saw was Dakura in a puddle of blood and my body on the ground in front of him. He snarled, grabed me and brought me protectively against him in his scally hand. I told him to let me go, I had to go back to Sakura. I squeezed my way out, opened my wings and let myself fall down on Sakura. My wing cracked painfully, but I managed to hold him down. I whispered loving, reassuring words in his ear until his eyes came back to their beautiful violet color.

"Sakura, it's over. It's just the two of us again. It's just us. Please tell me you're back to yourself. Tell me you love me. I need you... I love you."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 pm

He was completely lost in anger and rage, seeing his beloved flame got raped before his eyes really got into him. For the very first time, Asagi lost his sense, he was not himself, he only saw danger and black shadows everywhere, he only got one thing in his mind, that was to kill anyone who tried to harm or take his flame from him. He did not even notice what he did to Lijuan when the effreet touched his shoulder. The next thing he knew was his lover , naked, covered in blood clinging to him and whispering sweet loving words to him. Slowly, his eyes went back to violet color and he was back to his original self.

He clung to Lijuan, hugged him tightly, kissed him gently, and then he saw the bruise on Lijuan's face, he remembered that none of the villains punched Li, so it must be him that did it. He caressed his lover's cheek, slowly healed the wounds there. Asagi became teary to see his lover in such condition, broken wings, covered in blood, and just got raped, his heart broke to pieces. He cried as he hugged his effreet.

,' … Li.. I love you… love you so!.. I can't stand it… I'm sorry…I'm sorry that I hurt you… I don't know what happened to me.. when I saw that jerk raped you I lost myself.. I… I.. feel that there is someone else inside me.. filled with anger and rage… I…never want to be like that again… I don't want to hurt you!"

Asagi buried his face on his lover's chest, he hugged him tightly, and cried. This was the very first time he hurt Lijuan, his beloved flame. He felt horrible for it, so horrible. He never wanted to lost control again, but still, he could not make sure of that. He was afraid that he would hurt Lijuan again if he ever went berserk for the second time. He was trembling, hugging Lijuan with his shivering arms, his tears flew out and wet his lover's chest, he didn't want to stop crying now, he felt bad, sad, and angry at himself. How could he went berserk to the point of hurting his beloved one? he would not feel this way if her hurt someone else, he never cared about anything else but his beloved flame.

,' I'm sorry… so sorry…you are always be my most precious flame…"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun May 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Sakura came back to himself and started crying. Of course, he would notice the bruise on my face that was not originally there and he would guess that he might be the culprit, but that was the least of my worries. I was just happy that my lovely sakura was back to normal and that all this was over. I understoof why my lover panicked, he couldn't control the rage inside of him, that was only natural. A flame burns, wether it wants to or not. I just held sakura until he calmed down as much as I believe he could after such an incident, then I made him look in my eyes. I was smiling at him. That little punch was nothing compared to what my life would have been without him. Thorn then made a shadow over us and let us hear his deep voice for the first time.

-Sakura-San, I respect you deeply, but if you ever become blinded by rage again and hurt my Master, I will crush you under my paw like you were nothing but a bug.

I got up painfully and slapped my dragon on his jaw. He had no right to talk to my frightened Sakura like that. I then winced and fell back on the floor. My back really hurt me. I never suffered broken wings before, this was terrible. But I stood back up and Thorn put his scally head on the sand ready to be punished for misbehaving.

"Thorn, you will never hurt sakura, is that clear? If this happens again, just hold him down until he calms down. Now I'm sorry to say this, but I feel like I'm going to faint..."

I sat down on the sand and put my head in my hands. I was dizzy, I was in pain. The next thing I knew, everything was black and I could feel my body falling to the ground.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun May 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Everything happened so fast, but luckily for asagi, his lover was okay and he was still alive. But he had broken wings. Now, that’s bad one. He was still crying but he saw his lover slapped his dragon thorn for saying bad things that he would hurt asagi if he ever lost in rage again. It was true that for the very first time there, Asagi lost himself. That was rare, and that was the first time ever in his whole life. Before he could say anything to lijuan, or hold him, he saw his lover fell to the ground, fainted. Asagi immediately went to his lover. He picked lijuan up and made him lied down on his body with his belly against Asagi's.

,' Li!!.. li.. please… please don't do this to me… don't.. not on me.. not like this.. please… no…"

This was totally the worst thing. Asagi couldn't watch his lover in pain, fainted like this. The only thing he could think of was to heal his lover with the power of flame. He knew that thorn would be able to do it, but still Asagi's flame would also be needed to heal Lijuan completely. He glared at the dragon, he was angry at him for what thorn said earlier about him, but now, he needed to focus on saving his lover.

,' come here thorn!! Save your master now! Lend me your flame, we'll do it together!"

His violet eyes were teary. He held lijuan tightly in his arms. And started to release flames from all over his body. He transferred the energy to his lover, Thorn also helped, he released flame and set Lijuan's body on fire to cure his wounds. The dragon would not do anythign bad to Asagi he would do what his master asked him to, he loved Lijuan, his master, just like Asagi loved that efreet. the good things was, Lijuan was an effreet, fire was his source of energy, while asagi, he was fire proof, and he controlled it like an old friend. Both of Thorn and Asagi transferred their energy together , healing Lijuan. It took them around one hour to completely done with the healing ritual. Asagi was sweating, he was tired. But he could still breathe and he did not faint for sure. He rested his back against thorn's body and held lijuan tightly in his arms. He spread his four black wings and covered themselves with those. It made them looked like covered with black feathery cocoon from the outside. He softly whisper into his lover's ears with a weak trembling voice, before he fell to sleep.

,' I love you Li.. please wake up soon…"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri May 17, 2013 7:10 pm

When I opened my eyes, my vision was lightly blurry but my ears clearly heard Sakura's heart beating against them. I looked around, blinked a few times and noticed I was in Sakura's arms, under Thorns' big wing. Wings...my wings. I moved lightly and felt no pain. I looked at my body and saw no wounds. Was that why Sakura looked so tired? He healed me? I moved a little more, touched his face and kissed his lips softly. Slowly, I let some of my flame go inside his mouth, inside his body, giving him energy that he lost as he healed me. I let it flow in him slowly. When enough had gone inside him, I stopped kissing him.

"Sakura wake up. I'm alright now. I just need to hear your voice. I need to see your eyes."

I felt weak, hungry. Actually I was starving. From the sound on Thorns' wing, it was raining again. I gently touched my lover's wings. So soft. I kissed his chest then and licked him softly all the way up to his neck. I had marked him so many time in so many different places. Memories of what happened to me a few hours earlier and froze. Was I still going to be able to make love with Sakura without being afraid or having those horrible images and feelings? I wished that it wouldn't be the case. I hid my face in Sakura's chest and sighed softly.

"Thorn, tell me everything that happened."

-Nothing bad, you fainted, we joined our flames together to heal you, then he fell asleep. That's about it.

I sighed again. I should let him rest then.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri May 17, 2013 10:31 pm

He was sleeping with his lover in his arms. After some time, he felt his lover's heat was increasing, that meant Lijuan was getting better now. He slowly moved his body, he opened his eyes and saw his lover was still in his arms. It made Asagi happy to know that his beloved efreet was safe and sound now. Thorn the dragon was also safe, he was protecting the both of them from the rain. He felt his lover licking him all over, Asagi woke up with a smile. He was relieved to see his lover safe and sound. He grabbed lijuan , gave him a deep kiss and then released their lips.

,' Li.. how you feel? It's late night already…I think I'll be best if we went inside a cave or something."

The night was high and the area was not that friendly, or so it seemed to Asagi. The three of them decided to find a cave behind a water fall, a hidden cave. They manage to find it. Thorn the dragon hid inside the huge cave together with asagi and lijuan. Three of them were safe inside a hidden big cave behind a big water fall. Asagi grabbed Lijuan's clothes, put them near the fire to dry them, he did the same with his clothes. They were both naked now. Asagi made his wings disappear, he hugged Lijuan and cuddled with him. This was what he needed, his lover's warmth and love.

As they cuddle, Asagi and Lijuan shared kissed a couple of times. Then, Asagi noticed that there was something wrong about lijuan, he seemed to be a little bit uneasy about the condition they were in. he did not know what that was but he would ask Lijuan about it. He would make his lovely flame's trouble washed away. Asagi grabbed his lover's face, and he softly looked into those black eyes.

," Li.. whats the matter? something you wish to say to me? Please… say it…i will listen whatever you wish to say to me..."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun May 19, 2013 8:22 pm

When Sakura woke up, my uneasiness grew a bit. Not because I was afraid of him, more because I didn't want to hurt him because of how I felt. He asked me how I felt and then mentionned that it was late night right now and that we'd be safer in a cave. So we left and found one behind the waterfall. I ended up naked and Sakura and I kissed a bit before he asked the question I feared. What was wrong with me. I gulped.

"Eum...Well I...I'm worried that...because of what happened to me..I'd be afraid to...make love to you. I'm scared Sakura."

I hid my face in my hands and cried silently. I was terrified at the idea of having anyone behind me or over me. I wasn't scared of Sakura, I wanted to be close to him, but the intimate part of being with him scared me. I then looked at him, grabbed him and hid in his chest. I cried for a while longer.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Sakura! I'll be better soon! Don't leave me! Don't leave me!"

Earlier, I didn't have the time to release this fear and stress since I had fainted. This is how it got out, I cried for almost half an hour without being able to stop, my fear, my pain, everything came out. I felt a scally tail behind me and jumped closer to Sakura. I knew it was Thorn's tail, but he was in my back and scared me. Eventually, the tears stopped flowing and I just kept my face hidden in my lover's chest. My body was trembling lightly out of hunger and exhaustion because of the crying. In a very light whisper, I spoke to Sakura.

"I'm...starving...please...stay with me...forever...I need you...I love you..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sun May 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Asagi was shocked to what his lover told him. Lijuan said that he was afraid to make love to asagi for what had happened to him. Was it because of the rape part? That lijuan was raped before? But all this time, asagi was mostly the bottom and he let lijuan took full control every time they made love. His lover cried and begged asagi not to leave him, he said he loved asagi. Seeing his flame crying hopelessly like this broke his heart to pieces. How could this happen to him? To his flame? He should've known that Lijuan was different from him. Asagi used to slept with lots of guys long before he met Lijuan, but to this efreet, the sex was new and he only did it with asagi. He hugged Lijuan and let his lover cried all he wanted. Maybe if the tears came out, this flame would be better. He lifted lijuan's face and gave him a gentle deep kiss.

,' what are you saying you silly… I won't leave you.. we're bound to each other forever remember? Your blood is in mine and mine is in your veins… if you are afraid to have sex with me then… don't do it for some time I don't mind…we can just cuddle like this okay?"

Asagi the ordered thorn to move deeper into the cave, he asked him to get comfortable in the depth of the cave, that was better. He heard his lover was starving so asagi picked up their bag and found some dried meat that they had. He fed it to lijuan and gave all they had to his lover. Lijuan needed it. Asagi held his lover close to him. He slowly caressed the efreet's long black hair. He grabbed a piece of yukata and then covered lijuan's body with it. He hummed a soft song for his lover. He hugged his lover tightly in his arms. Asagi let his four black angel wings appeared and wrapped both of them like cocoon. This should keep Lijuan warm and comfortable. He then spoke to his flame softly.

,' if you want to make love to me… you will take full control okay? I will just lie down.. and let you devour me slowly.. just like you always do to me?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri May 31, 2013 7:03 pm

I ate the dried meat silently, feeling my lover's warmth all around me. It felt nice and reasurring. Especially when Sakura told me that he would never leave me. I felt pathetic. Never had I heard of an efreet crying before. We were fire, then why did water come out of our body? Maybe Sakura had changed me much more then I imagined. His wings were all around me and then he asked Thorn to give us more space. He then told me that if I wanted to makenlove to him, then he would let me devour him like always, I would have complete control. But at the same time, I wouldn't like that. If he didn't do what he usually did, I doubted that I would even get excited enough. Though right now, the simple thought of embracing him just made the memories come back and with them, the pain. Did Sakura feel so much pain when I make love to him? Why did he always ask for more if it's that painful.
My body started trembling lightly at the fear of those memories. I curled up as much as I could and tried to hide my face with my knees, but I knew Sakura wouldn't let me close myself from the world. So, I grabbed his hand and kept it close to my face. I let some more tears fall, I couldn't hold them anymore, they just came out and I didn't care if they did either. I just held my lover's hand against my face and let it all out.

"I...I can't do it Sakura...Everytime I think of making love to you, I remember the pain...I don't want you to feel that pain. I don't want to...turn into a monster like that...I'm so scared to hurt you one day..."

I looked up at him and grabed his face. His beautiful face. I couldn't bare to ever hurt him. I would destroy myself if ever I harm him. I leaned closer and almost kissed him before the memory of my rape shot back in my mind and that I just laid my head on his shoulder. This was Sakura, not some rapist. Why was I afraid of him now? No, not afraid of him, I was afraid of what I would do to him. Then, I heard new voices on the other side of the waterfall. I grabbed on tighter to Sakura and felt afraid once more.

-Asagi! Now why did you kill your companions? We just want to have a talk with you. And the boss is just curious about that mutated efreet friend of yours. You guys would still see eachother, but...he'll be used...So come on out little Asagi."

Not again! More of them came for me and Sakura? I held on tighter and felt my heart beating too quickly. It didn't take very long for my body to turn into a flamming tiger, trembling, shivering in terror. I pushed my burning tiger head against Sakura's chest and whimpered lightly.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri May 31, 2013 7:45 pm

He was cuddling his lover close to him, his lover said that he couldn't make love to asagi since he remembered how painful it was to feel it, but.. as far as Asagi remembered, he did Lijuan twice, he was the top and Lijuan was the bottom, twice, and his lover feels pleasure instead of pain, did he did not add that to the thought? Or maybe his lover was still in shock so he couldn't think right? Asagi cuddled his lover closer, protecting him from his own fear. They were cuddling peacefully, and when he thought their moment would last longer, another hindrances came to them, more ansatsu soldiers. Now, this was starting to get annoying. Asagi just wanted to be with his lover and enjoy their peaceful time, but those soldiers kept on coming and asking about Lijuan. He knew that they would hurt Lijuan for sure. He was pissed beyond imagination.

Asagi called for thorn, he ordered the dragon to burn those soldiers into ashes immediately. He did not come out from the hiding, he let thorn took care of everything out there, he was too pissed that if he came out, then their condition would be even worse than before. He remembered that when he went berserk, he hurt Lijuan. He did not want that to ever happened again so he'd better not face those soldiers right now.

It took the dragon about fifteen minutes ( more or less) to take care of those villains. Asagi allowed Thorn to eat his victims he would needed more energy now. It was not so bad, thorn got five fresh grilled meat, cooked with his own flame. The dragon ate all of the soldiers and left nothing on the spot. Asagi then decided that they could not hide any longer. They would need to head home as fast as they could and bring Lijuan to safety. Asagi packed their things and got dressed, and then helped Lijuan to get on the top of Thorn's back. He told the dragon to fly fast to their home and Thorn did as he was told. He flew as fast as he could and they reached the fire gate, it was the gate which separated their home and this unknown land.

Asagi held Lijuan tightly in his arms and he kept his alert on his surroundings just in case if they were attacked by someone. His suspicion were true. Two ansatsu soldiers armed with bows and crossbows were ready to attack. Thorn was busy flying, Lijuan was scared, all that was left in their defense was no other than Asagi. He took two arrows , one on his back, and the other in his arms. He was in pain, bleeding, and pissed. He gave the two guys a death glare, and then, he simply cast a fire blade to cut the men's head into pieces, he cut those two villains into small pieces with his flame. There were no scream, nothing could be heard, the two guys died and their bodies were in hundreds of pieces already. Asagi was in pain, thorn continued to fly and he finally reached home. They were now freed from the unknown land. They were safe. Thorn landed near the beach and he let Asagi and Lijuan got off from his back.

Asagi was hurt, he was still bleeding. Plucked out the arrow on his arm and asked Thorn to do the one on his back. The dragon did it fast and asagi groaned in pain softly. He took off his clothes and his body was now covered in blood, his blood, he felt like shit, he felt so tired, probably because he lost too much blood. He then ordered thorn to guard lijuan and make sure he was safe, after that, asagi lied down on the sandy ground, trying to rest a little, his eyes felt weary.. he closed it, not fainted, he was just resting his eyes and body.

,' please... please... be safe... Li.. I.. I'm so.. tired... I.. need to rest.. just... a little...I... I'm okay... we.. we're safe.. this.. this is our home..."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 pm

I was too much in shock to notice anything that happened. I remembered Thirn leaving for a short while, then being on him. I remembered Sakura, his arms and his warmth. I was scared, in pain, just pathetic right now. During the flight, I felt Sakura flinch twice and I smelt blood. I got scared again. I closed my eyes and held on to my lover as hard as I could, I felt him move, heard him yell and then I felt that we stoped. When I opened my eyes, Sakura was on the sand and he wasn't moving. My heart stoped. There was so much blood on him. I jumped off Thron, he caught me, but I was still panicking.

-Relax Lijuan, he's sleeping. He just needs to rest. He's fine...

But I wasn't listening, how could I be, my lover was laying unconscious on the sandy ground. I struggled to get to him. Sadly, Thorn only let me go when I was calmer. I walked towards him, picked him up in my trembling arms and brought him in our house. I started off by taking him in the bath to wash away the blood that covered his body. I softly let my hand glide over his chest and belly. I knew this body. I love this body. I had no reason to fear this body. This body protects and loves me. I washed him and saw his wounds starting to heal. When I was done with that, I lifted him out with a towel around his body and then brought him to our bed. I laid down with him on my body, even though I was slightly afraid, but I held him tightly against me. I opened my wings and wraped them around him before pulling the blankkets on us both. I played with his long blond hair and hummed a song I heard when I still lived in the forests as a tiger of flames. I held him tightly in my arms, my mind did the only it knew how to protect itself, it closed back my emotions to how I was before. Though my love for Sakura was too powerful to be locked away.
I juat held him like this for two days, I didn't move, I didn't eat or drink, I hadn't even washed the dirt from my body since we came back, but I was used to this. I held him in my wings, in my arms. When he started moving in my arms, I looked down at him with my black eyes.

"Sakura? Are you waking up now?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:10 pm

He fell unconscious as he slept for hours. The last thing he remembered was his beloved efreet was alive and save. They made it and his lover was still breathing, healthy, and unharmed. That was what Asagi ever needed to know. All he cared was that his flame was okay, healthy, and in one piece. He could barely cared about his own body as long as his flame was okay, then it's good enough for him. He was overslept for days, he woke up, slowly opened his eyes, he saw his flame holding him in his arms, Lijuan's wings were around them , keeping them warm. They were inside, on the bed, Asagi was slightly confused and did not follow what happened after he fell unconscious. He looked up at his lover and then his eyes went teary, it was happy tears, he get to see his flame again, and the best news was, his flame was all right. Out of excitement, he wrapped his arms around Lijuan's body and then hold him tightly.

,' you are alive!... Li you are breathing and well!! I'm so happy!! I… I thought you were hurt…"

Asagi wiped away his tears and then he looked at lijuan. His cheek was still wet because of the tears. He then noticed that his lover was smelt of dirt, he did not bathe for days just to keep asagi safe? This effreet really loved him.. that was the sweetest thing someone ever did for asagi. He gently grabbed Lijuan's hands, slowly, they walked to the shower room. Asagi filled the white tub with warm water and then, he helped Lijuan to stepped inside the tub before he went in.

When they both inside the tub, Asagi filled it with some rose essence and then he started to wash Lijuan thoroughly. He used the rose essence and flowers to rub Lijuan's hair, face, body. He cleaned his lover thoroughly, completely from head to toe and inside out. He bathed himself as well and then when they were both clean, he changed the water into a clear one a new water. They washed and then Asagi got out from the tub. He helped his lover as well and then, while they were still wet and naked, Asagi led Lijuan to the second floor of their house. Their home was near the ocean and beach , they had their own beach and ocean, it felt like paradise for two. Asagi missed the times he cuddled with his flame under the palm tree, enjoying the sound of waves, breezy wind of the beach.

They arrived at the balcony on the second floor of their house. It was a small balcony while the rest was the roof. The second floor of the house was covered by a big palm tree, the spot was just perfect. From here, they could watch the ocean, cuddle and felt the breezy warm weather. Asagi lied down on the smooth stone on the ground and then he pulled Lijuan close to him. He cuddled his lover as he placed his head on Lijuan's chest and his arms on his lover's body.

,' I love you Li… I miss this moment already.. it feels like it's been centuries since we cuddled under palm tree like this"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:18 pm

I hadn't eaten, bathed, moved or even slept during Sakura's rest. When he finally woke up, he started crying as he looked at my face. I couldn't cry anymore. During all these days, I had cried my body dry. My face was tear stained, my eyes were red instead of white. But the moment my lover pulled me towards the bathroom, I stumbled behind him and tried my best to stand up. He filled the tub and then helped me in and I let him wash me with rose essence. Then, he emptied the bath and filled it up a second time to wash again. Even my wings needed to be washed at this point. Then, he helped me out and brought me up on the balcony. He wanted to cuddle.
The moment his was in my arms, it was like a reflex, my wings closed around him like a protective cocoon. My arms were also around him. I had said nothing yet. Not a single word had come out of my mouth. Thorns head appeared and he looked at Sakura.

-Sakura, you better feed this idiot. He hasn't done anything but hold you since we got back. I don't even think he slept.  He didn't even answer me when I asked him if he was alright...I have to go hunt, now that you're back, this place is safe."

Thorn took off. My throat was painful, I must have cried too much and now I had a voice extinction. I didn't have a voice anymore. Thorn could have told Sakura that I couldn't eat any solid foods right now. Besides, I wasn't going to let go of Sakura. I tightened my wings around his thin body and my arms wrapped around him more. My eyes were black, empty, cold. I was exhausted. Both mentally and physically. I didn't even want to close my eyes right now, I didn't want to not see him. I had to make sure he was still there in my arms. I couldn't let go, I couldn't close my eyes in case I saw him laying in the sand when I opened them again. I looked at the sky, my eyes were heavy, my body felt like it was like lead, heavy and sore. Eventually, I was seeing black dots in my eyes and the next thing I knew, I fainted.
All I could see and hear was Sakura and his voice. He was saying that it was time for me to rest now and that he loves me. As I slept, thorn came back with three deers. He gave one to Sakura.

-He's sleeping? Good. I'm worried about him. He's been so...empty. His eyes were hollow, he felt dead. Hopefully now that you're awake, he'll be back to normal. Anyways I brought you guys so deer. It tasted good raw, but it must taste pretty good cooked too. You both should eat now. If you can get out of his grip, that is...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:06 pm

His lover did not response a word to Asagi, that was making him worried to death. Then, thorn came to them and said that Li hadn't eat anything ever since they came back. Both of them had not eaten anything yet but due to the resting, at least asagi had more strength that Lijuan right now. He looked at those empty gaze, his lover's black eyes were now cold, frozen like death, he was still breathing but he needed something to eat asagi found the deer that thorn brought him but right now lijuan was sleeping. 

He wondered if he should woke him up to eat. Maybe, with some flame, lijuan could gain enough strength to eat. He knew something that could help. The dragon's flame. He called for his dragon and told him to gave flames to Li. Making him regenerate at least a little. As the other dragon came out, Asagi ordered him to passed some flames into the efreet's body. The dragon did what he was told to until he couldn't do anymore. Asagi was desperate, he told the dragon to stop and then he looked at his flame. Still no response and still sleeping, his heart beat was so weak right now.

Asagi couldn't help it but to cry, it hurt his heart to the core as he watched his lover like this, suffering because of him. Asagi thought of something else, if the dragon's flame was not enough then… he shall give his flame to lijuan so that he could live. At this state, Lijuan could not eat and food transfusion was not possible either in here . He did what he needed to do. He leaned closer to lijuan, opened his mouth softly, then, he kissed his lover deeply. He slowly, let more of his life essence went to lijaun's body and slowly, heating him up. He could feel his lover's body got hotter, this was good. With this, his effreet would come to consciousness in no time.

He kept transferring his flame and life essence to Lijuan. He'd do anything to save his flame, anything. Asagi who was desperate could only thought of doing this, he could only giving more and more energy to lijuan so that he had enough strength to eat, walk, fly, run, do anything he wanted to. His effreet was still unconscious now but asagi could feel that his lover was about to wake up, he could feel lijuan's body got hot and its burning already. He was happy.

Asagi was so happy to know that he finally saved his flame. That he finally get his flame back to 'life'. Asagi lost most of his life essence and flame, his breathing was still exist though its weak. He lied down , naked, nest to his lover, who finally, able to open his eyes. Asagi, his lips turned pale, his body was cold and there were some blue colored veins that showed up on his arms and legs, he was running out of energy already. But he could still smile for his flame. Tears of happiness flew out from his violet eyes , he smiled to his lover, he couldn't move there but he could still moved his lips. He said the word ' I love you' with the movements of his lips, no sound, but he said it clear enough with his lips.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Sleep is peaceful. Sleep doesn't hurt. And there are no worries when I am dreaming. When I dream, my flames burn even hotter and brighter. I walk through the woods were I lived and my fiery figure start rumours about a tiger made of flames. The lord of tigers. Their God. Though the thing with sleep, eventually it ends. My eyes only saw Sakura, lips saying loving words before his eyes shut tight. He must have used his flames to give me my energy back. Well I would do the same but different. I looked around and saw the mountain I wanted. I grabbed Sakura in my arms. I was still weak, but not as much as earlier. I could feel Sakura's life force being so weak. I opened my wings and took to the sky. I flew sfraight for the mountain. When I was over it, I could see the lava, I dove right it, closing my wings tightly around my lover.
I used the burning energy of the lava and sucked it in myself and then pressed my lips against his, transfering the energy to him. I gave him a lot, and I took some for myself as well. I stopped when the lava started to solidify around us. I broke out of the molten rock and flew faster then earlier back home. Sakura's vitals were better now. His flame might even be more powerful then ever. I landed home and then walked to the bed. I laid him on there and then grabbed the deer. I cut it to pieces and brought them to our kitchen. I decided to make a stew. I cut one big piece into smaller ones and put them in the broth, I cut some veggies and put them in as well, then the spices and finally, I put it in the stove and set the timer. I went back to the bed and sat next to Sakura. He slept too much, he had to wake up now. I needed to see him and to hear him.

"Sakura, you don'tneed any more beauty sleep, you're beautiful enough as it is. Come on, open your eyes and look at me."

I Ieaned closer and kissed his lips softly. Encouraging him to open his eyes for me. I needed to have him look at me. Too long had he not looked at me filled with energy and joy. I needed him more then anything. I kissed him again until he moaned and slowly started opening his violet eyes.

"Hey there. I made stew for us. So wake up my Sakura."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:28 pm

He thought he was going to fell asleep for years, he thought that that was the last time he would see and hear his lover's voice and face. He was exhausted like hell, he couldn't move or think of anything. It was then something happened to the both of them. All that he felt after he closed his eyes were burning flames filling up his body, veins and blood. He did not know what's happening but when he felt the warmth of a pair of lips kissing him, he knew that those lips were lijuan's. his beloved flame and efreet was doing something on Asagi. He felt so warm, comfortable and it felt so good. He felt that lots of energy was being transferred into his vital veins and body. He could feel his whole body and blood boiling greatly as he kept taking so much heat.

After that, the next thing he knew , he was lying down on a bed, and his lover was there, he saw him. Lijuan's reflection was imprinted perfectly on Asagi's violet eyes. He smiled and happy tears flew out from his eyes. He could not say a word this time. He was overflowing with joy and happiness. He opened his eyes widely and then looked at Lijuan with surprise. He looked so healthy and he shone even brighter now. His flame looked as if he what jut awakened by something strong. Asagi wrapped his arms around lijuan's neck and then sank his face against his lover's chest. He hugged him tightly as if he would lose him, more tears flew out from his eyes as he held his flame close to him.

,' Li!... My flame… I was so scared… I thought I can never see you again.. I… can do anything but to give my life to you… I can't think… I was… so scared… you were… unconscious and… I can barely feel your heart beat….I'm so happy ! so happy that you are safe and alive!"

He barely cared about the food, he did not even listening when Lijuan said something about stew. He did not care about stew or whatever. He only cared about his efreet, his beloved flame. Now, Lijuan was back to life and he was stronger than ever. Seeing his flame like this was all that Asagi ever wanted, it was all that he needed from the very start. He eventually stopped crying and then he wiped the tears from his eyes. Asagi grabbed his lover's delicate face and kissed him deeply.

,' they say… if you're in love.. you'll give your everything for the person you love.. I guess.. that's true..back then I was… ready to give my life to you… "

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Sakura woke up. His eyes locked on me and then he started crying. Of course the first thing I did was wrap my arms around him and held him tightly as he let those tears flow out. I knew how he felt. I still remembered the way I was when I saw him unconscious on the sand. Though I waited until he was done crying and finished wipping his tears away before sitting on the bed next to him. I kissed his lips gently and looked at him with my strangely warm black eyes. I smiled at him.

"Silly Sakura. If you would have given me you life, mine would have ended with yours. I don't want to live one moment longer if you aren't here anymore. I am your flame, how can I shine if you are gone? If this ever happens again, set me on fire and I will get better. Now, you need to eat, and I won't take no for an answer."

If Sakura had died, I would have ended my life with him. There was no way I could ever live if he wasn't there anymore. He was my reason for existing now. I got up, went to the kitchen and grabbed two bowls of stew. I brought them back and say down in front of Sakura. Even though our energy had been replenished, we still needed food. I grabbed Sakura's bowl and slowly started feeding him. Spoon by spoon. This time, we needed a safe vacation. So we would stay here and rest, together with nobody to try and tear us appart. When his bowl was empty, I kissed his lips softlt again and then emptied my own bowl. I brought them both in the kitchen and washed them before coming back to my beautiful Sakura. I helped him up to his feet and then brought him out on the balcony. It was almost night, but not quite. I opened my wings and covered Sakura with them. The moon was full and it's reflection on the darkning ocean was beautiful. I held Sakura close to me and kissed him again. I loved the feel of his soft lips. I didn't care anymore about the incident I had een through, after almost losing him, I wanted to embrace him as often as I could.

"It's a good thing there was a volcano nearby. It's an amazing source of energy for an efreet."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am

His lover saved the both of them in the end. Really, what would asagi did without his burning flame Lijuan? This efreet was his everything, the most important one in his life, the most precious one. He smiled to what lijuan said. They ate together and then when his lover went back to him, Lijuan brought Asagi to the balcony of their home. His lover was holding him tightly, kissing him sometimes. It was under the moon light that they cuddle. The reflection of the moon on the sea was so pretty, the night was so beautiful.

Asagi was wearing a thin robe now, of course, Lijuan could feel asagi's skin through the thin fabric. Asagi leaned closer and kissed his beloved flame deeply. He kept on kissing lijuan over and over again as if they wouldn’t see tomorrow. They almost lost each other back then because of the incident. The good thing was, right now, there was nothing to fear. Their home was safe and sound, they were both alive and well. Now what they needed, was the warmth of each other and the feel of love from one another.

As lijuan wrapped his wings around asagi's, he let the thin robe fell off his shoulder all the way to his slim curvy waist. He then grabbed lijuan's face, licked his lips slowly, softly, and then gently, he pressed his lips on lijuan's. kissing him deeply sensually. He slipped his tongue inside the efreet's mouth, slowly, thoroughly tasting him inside. Asagi moaned softly and then finally he let go of his flame's tongue.

,' are you all right Li? Still afraid of embracing me? Should we… kiss more… you… want more of… me…?"

Asagi smiled gently at his beloved flame. He did not wait till lijuan gave him an answer. He just leaned closer to his efreet, climbed on him, placed his hand son his lover's smooth chest, and then, gently, pressing their lips against each other again. He softly moaned, he whispered his lover's name sweetly softly. He said it over and over again. He kept on calling to his lover's name sweetly as they kept on making out.

,' Lijuan… mmmnnhh… my Lijuan… ahhh…"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Sakura started kissing me soflty. I smirked and kissed him back over and over again. My wings tightened their hold around Sakura, forcing him close to me as my hand touched the skin of his back, under his long golden hair. He then asked me a delicate question. Was I still afraid to embrace him? He didn't give me the time to answer. To tell him that I had almost lost him twice in one week, that I wanted him to scream my name as often as I could make him moan. His position was interesting on top of me. Since I couldn't answer his question, I showed him my answer. My hand went down to his butt and gently rubbed my finger against the entrance of his intimacy. I felt him shiver and it didn't take very long for his rectal to get wet and seem to want tp swallow my finger. I let my finger slip inside him and it was already so hot. I kissed Sakura harder, slipping my tongue in his mouth and making out with him hard. I heard him moan. I ended the kiss and looked at him straight in his eyes. His face became flustered just with my finger inside him and a kiss.

"Screw my fears. I almost lost you twice this week. I'm going to make you moan my name so much that you'll forget your own."

I kissed him hard again, pulled his butt closer as I opened my pants and made Sakura sitnon my hard on. He screamed in pleasure already. I licked his neck. I bit him gently as I started moving his butt up and down. I didn't forget the pain in my rectal when I was rapped, but I knew this felt good to Sakura. I could see itnin his face, flustered, filled with desire. I moaned also. It felt good inside him, why the hell did Iget scared of going inside him if he liked it so much. My wings were still closed around him and I kissed him hard again.

"Sakura, my Sakura, I want more of you, I want all of you. Move yourself on me, make it feel good for both of us."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 pm

They were cuddling together, Asagi was happy to have his burning efreet back to 'life' and that he already get well and healthy. Asagi wondered if his lover was still afraid of sex and touching each other. But the answer he got was better than any other answer. His lover said that he did not want to sink in fear ever again, he wanted to have asagi to the fullest remembering that they almost lost each other twice this week. This had been a tough and hard time for the both of them. They deserved something that would make them happy.

Lijuan started to touch asagi's body gently, he then ended his finger inside asagi's rectal and made out to him hard till Asagi moaned as the response to the touch. It had been a while since they made love, this would be a perfect one. ASagi would take this opportunity to give Lijuan the most erotic, most perfect love making ever. He would give his lovely efreet something that would last even if they ended the sex. Asagi was sitting on Lijuan's hard penis. It was big as always, but this time, Asagi's rectal was a bit tighter than usual since they hadn't did this for some time. He smiled softly to his lover, and he leaned closer to Lijuan to kiss him gently.

Asagi would take his time in this love making, he would make this time special. He slowly moved his body on Lijuan's hardness. He did not haste, he just move his hips and waist slowly, like a slow motion. He wanted to feel his lover's hardness to the fullest tonight. He wanted Lijuan to feel just how tight Asagi was right now. He slowly moved his butt round and round, making Lijuan felt the texture of his soft hot rectal thoroughly. He moaned softly and he was enjoying this slow, sexy sex.

,' Mmhh….. it… feels so huge… aahhh…. Can you feel it Li? Its tight inside me… so tight… so good… aahhh.."

Asagi gave his lover a seductive gaze. He slowly moved more and more, he placed his hands on Lijuan's chest, caressing his lover's sexy nipples slowly. He then leaned closer to make out to his lover. He kept on moving his hips and waist in a slow sexy way. And he licked his lover's lips before sealing their lips in a hot make out. ASagi slipped his tongue inside Lijuan's mouth, licking him everywhere inside that sexy rosy lips. He moaned more, louder than before, he pinned down his butt on Lijuan's penis and it went so deep inside, all the way to the hilt.

,'AAAHhhhhhhh!!!... so good!!... aahh… yes…. So deep… its hitting me inside… aahhh.. your… big dick is.. throbbing… inside me…Li.. So good…"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Sakura took control over our love making. He was tighter then I remembered, maybe since we haven't done this in a long time. It felt good. I rested my hands on his hips and left him move him body on mine, slowly moving my hips to go deep within him at the same time. His lips were on mine. His tongue was against mine. Our bodies were moving together, we were both feeling it a lot. Sakura said some very lewd things as his erotic body moved more on me. He made my dick go all the way inside him and his voice became louder. My wings held him tighter, closer to me. My hands gripped a bit harder on his hips, pulling him down on my dick harder. We were still going slowly, but it was getting more and more intense between us. He was moaning, screaming, begging for more, saying perverted things to me about how tight he was and how big I was. I smirked at him and then kissed him hard. With his butt slamming down hard on me, I was slowly losing it. Our kiss became hotter and more intense, so much so, my body started to turn into flame. I hadn't bursted into fire like this in a long while. This is how good this felt for both of us.
Sakura had not asked just how I got both of our energies back to full state, maybe he didn't care just how I did it, like me, he probably only cared about embracing eachother now. Having eachother's bodies connected like this was the best feeling in the world.

"Sakura, take my flame...bite me..."

He knew it excited md even more when he did bite me and drink from me, from my flame. It would only make this love making that much more intense. I wanted him to bite me hard and to drink both my blood and my flame. I moved my head back and gave him full access to my neck. He could bite wherever he wanted to, as long as he bit me.

"Bite hard."

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Mission   

Back to top Go down

Assasination Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next