A vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: A vacation   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm

They had a long journey to go all the way to the four elements realm. The place is unpredictable though it’s a very beautiful and unique place. It took them around four days from their home to reach the gate of this realm. The horses were tired, and so did the male servant who kept them under control. Mitsunari decided to rest for while, they stopped by a river and he let his servant to drink some water and rested. Mitsunari was still hugging his lover tightly in his arms. He felt like they could use some fresh air so he opened the door of the carriage and let his lover got out first. Both of them were outside the carriage now. Mitsunari felt like he could use a bath by the river, it looked so clear and he felt cramped all over, sitting all day long.

He stripped himself and grabbed his lover with him. He also took off his lover’s clothes and hugged him tight in his arms. Both of them plunged into the river, the water felt so nice, it’s soothing their mind

,”ahh.. this feels good! I like this water don’t you little flower of mine?”

Mitsunari kissed his lover with passion and started to rub his own body clean. He hugged his lover with his thick golden tail. He enjoyed the view around but he enjoyed it more the view of his naked lover, just so sexy.

,” you know.. I always like you being naked in front of me like this… you look so sexy like this..”

He gave his lover a big grin before kissing him again hard on the lip. Mitsunari then started to wash his fragile lover with his powerful hands. he slowly rubbed mithos clean all over. Then, he licked his lover from his neck , all the way up to his cheek

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:29 am

Even though I had never been around here, the view soon became dull compared to seeing my wolf laying across the bed in tge carriage. For four days, I didn't do anything perverted. That was a first for me. Though I knew that it had made my body get that much more sensitive all over.
By the fourth day, Mitsunari ordered a stop. I saw the servant getting off to go drink from a river. I had a feeling that I knew what was coming up next. My lover opened the door and let me out first, then he brought me to the river and striped himself before striping me. I smiled at him as he took me in the water. It wasn't cold at least, though I had to admit, it felt amazing on my nude skin. His tail wraped around me automatically, then I watched him rub his body, a very sexy view. He looked around before looking at me. Then he said he loved me naked, I smiled and blushed lightly. He came to me and started rubing my body. It was so sensitive, just him washing me made me moan, especially when he touched my nipples.

"Ahh... no... don't touch me so lightly...I'm... sensitive right now... mnn..."

I blushed and looked at his chest before leaning closer to lick it after he had licked me from my neck to my chin. I felt eyes looking at me from the back and remembered the servant man. I blushed more and stuck my body against my lover's. He was so warm, so strong. If the other man wasn't here, I'd probably jumped Mitsunari right now. I licked his chest again and bit his nipple, I tasted his blood and I moaned again. It was the first time I bit anyone to their blood, and I liked it. I licked my bite mark over and over again, tasting his blood, then I healed him and put my hands on my mouth.

"I... Mitsunari... I'm sorry! I... don't know what has gotten into me!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm

They are washing together. Mitsunari did not even know if his lover was so horny. At first they were just bathing together and mitsunari washed his lover’s body gently. The water felt nice on his skin and it’s good to be inside the water. But then, his lover got horny and he began to lick mitsunari ‘c chest, he was moaning as he did that. Then, mithos did something more he bit mutsunari by his nipples and drank some of his blood. He was okay with that. Such small wounds meant nothing to him he healed fast as flash right after his lover bit him. It is one of his ability, healing so fast like there is nothing happened.

He noticed his lover started to moan then right after that exiting bite mithos said sorry and he looked so shocked. The real thing was there was no need for ‘sorry’ or anything like that. mitsunari did not mind at all if his lover bit him and drank his blood, this was not the first time if he remembered correctly. Back then when they firstly met, they also bit each other or at least mitsunari bit mithos real hard and made him bleed.

He slowly grabbed his lover’s waist and made out to him hard. He brushed his claws around his lover’s butt and stroked it gently. He spread mithos’ butt and started playing with his rectal. He liked to make his lover got all excited and crazy over him. he slipped his tongue inside mithos’ mouth and played inside more and more. he pressed his hard dick against mithos’ crotch as he moved his hands to spread his lover’s legs widely. His hard dick was now rubbing against mithos’ rectal. He was not in yet; he would have his lover put it in himself.

,’ come my little flower… take me inside that wet rectal of yours… you want this don’t you? Go on… take all of me… I want you now…”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:42 pm

And here I thought he would be angry at me for hurting him that way, but instead, he grabed me in his arms and kissed me hard. I moaned as his hands gently grabed my butt. Then he spread my butt cheeks and touched my rectal and I thought I would lose it. I wanted him so bad now. I felt his hard cock against mine before he spread my legs to wrap them around him. I tighten my grip around his waist and then I moaned more when he rubbed his dick on my rectal. I couldn't speak, his tongue and his lips were all over mine. When he let go of my mouth, he told me to take him insidr me, he wanted me now.
I smiled at him and licked his lips. Then I lowered my waist and made his big cock slowly slip inside me. I moaned and closed my eyes. Why was it that this man made me so horny all the time? I leaned foward and bit his neck, since he seemed to have gotten excited by my earlier bitting, I made him bleed again and licked the crimson substance before sliping my tongue in his mouth and making him taste his blood. I moved my waist more and more and moaned loudly. I forgot about the servant man completly, there was just my wolf and I now.

"Feels... so good! Go wild Mitsunari... be my Wolf!"

I tightened my rectal around him and moved more on him, I wraped my arms around his neck and held him tighter with my legs around his waist. I made him go deeper inside me and moved my butt harder on him. I moaned more as I moved on him. I asked for more, I wanted more.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 am

He would give it hard and wild just as his lover asked him to. mitsunari thrust his had lusty dick inside his lover’s intimacy, all the way to the hilt. It felt so good when his lover tightened around him but it wasn’t enough to make him unable to move himself. Mithos was already wet inside at no matter how tight he was, it would be easy for mitsunari to move inside him. He gave it hard and wild to his lover. He continued to give mithos a wild deep thrust of his hard big dick and then he licked his lover’s neck. His strong hands were squeezing mithos’ butt fiercely making them tightened around mitsunari’s dick even more.

He then fiercely made out to his lover, he lifted mithos’ butt so that he could go all the way deeper inside him. He slipped his tongue inside his lover’s mouth and sealed their tongue so hard that his lover’ could only moan. He then released his lover’s lips and tongue; he licked mithos by his earlobe and bit it gently. Meanwhile, his strong hands were still squeezing his lover’s butt. He scratched it by accident and a little amount of blood flows out from there.

He healed the wound immediately with his power and then mitsunari made his lover lied down his back against the smooth grassy ground just beside the pond. He spreads his lover’s legs wide and he slammed harder inside him. He placed both of his lover’s legs on his broad shoulder, then he stroked mithos’ dick hard with his palms.

,” wild enough for you? My lusty flower?still want more of this? go on.. tighten your hole on me!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 am

I was losing it completly. I could only scream when he started thrusting his cock inside me hard and deep. I felt his hands squeezing my butt so hard that I could barely move on top of him, he was the one moving inside me. And then I couldn't scream anymore as he sliped his tongue in my.mouth and made out with me hard and wild. I could only moan ad hold onto him with my arms more. It was so good. I loved it when he went wild like this.
He got even fiercer when he laid me on the grass and spread my legs wide to put them on his shoulders. He could go so deep now. He asked me if this was wild enough for me, but I couldn't answer, I could only scream and moan as he kept thrusting his big dick deep and hard inside me. I was going completly crazy. My hands closed on his forearms and scratched him, I doubted that he minded it. He then said that if I wanted more, I had to tighten myself around him. So I did. I tightened hard but not to hurt him. I wanted him to shread me to pieces. I wanted to be torn apart by his hands, his body, his lips. I felt his hand on my dick and moaned more. I had completly forgotten about the man servant that had come with us, I didn't even know if he was looking at us right now. I had no shame about what I was doing right now. I was drowning in pleasure, I was drowning in him, in my wolf. I opened my eyes only to look at him with love and bliss.

"I... love you, Mitsunari! Never let me go!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm

There it was his slutty little flower, so adorable, while trembling in his strong arms. Mitsunari really enjoyed the show of his lover as they kept on drowning in bliss. He felt his lover tightened around him and that made mistunari moaned more, this felt to good and so tight inside his lover’s body. He stabbed his hard dick even deeper and rubbed every inch of his lover’s wet intimacy. It felt so good, so intense right now.

As mtsunari kept on going all rough and wild on his lover, both of them tensed up and he stroked his lover’s dick harder each time. He heard his lover kept on screaming in pleasure and calling out to him. mitsunari grew bigger inside his lover’s intimacy and he tensed up, he released everything inside his lover’s body with a loud moan. At the same time his lover also came in his hands as mitsunari was stroking mithos’ dick all the time.

He slipped out his dick out of his lover’s rectal and he kissed him hard. He then slipped his fingers and made mithos drank his own cum before he licked mithos’ lips and made out to him hard. He released their lips and gently held his lover in his arms. He smiled at him and licked his neck.

,” great as always.. my little lovely flower….come…. we’ve enough gun for the day, we should eat now…are you hungry my love?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:06 pm

I kept clawing his arms and felt him get bigger inside me. I moaned loud and tensed up. When I felt him cumming inside me I came in his hand. He then kissed me hard and sliped out if me. Then, he put his fingers in my mouth as they were covered with my cum. I moaned again and licked them as he wished. He kissed me and licked my lips after taking his fingers away. He then held me in his arms and asked me if I was hungry. I was starving actually. I kissed his lips after he had licked my neck.

"Who wouldn't be hungry after a go with you?"

I tried to stan up on my own, but then my legs gave way under me. My legs were numb. I guess I wanted it wilder then I could handle it. Before I could say anything, I heard someone coming. I grabed my dress and pulled it in front of my body just in time. The man servant bowed in front of us and I felt my face blushing.

-My Lord, my Lady, food has been prepared. Shall I plate the meals for you?

Again with the lady? Whatever, I am Mitsunari's lover, I guess as long as he knows that I'm a man, it shouldn't bother me as much. I clenched my dress closer to me. He did say that if he would've wanted a woman he would have gotten one. He's got me now. Sure I wasn't as manly as he was, but I still wasn't a woman either. I sighed and looked back at my lover.

"Could you carry me? I... can't seem to stand."

I gave him a shy smile as I tried to get up only to fall again. That was the first time it happened to me. I love this man. He could be as rough as I wanted it and still be gentle with me at the same time. He really was the only one for me to fall in love with. Then I felt pain in my legs and winced. He had been really wild. He would have to do that again. It seemed I was ready to feel pain again to have all this pleasure.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Right, mitsunari was pretty wild and he might went too far this time, he could see his lover was exhausted and catching his breath. This time mitsunari would need to do something to make his lover recover soon. Before they could do anything, his servant came to him and said that the food was ready, what a reliable servant he was, that’s good. Mitsunari glanced at this lover and noticed that he could not walk properly, and there he wanted it to be wilder.

Gently, mitsunari lifted his lover’s body and he put back mithos’ dress perfectly. He wrapped his golden tail around his lover’s waist and licked his neck as they walked to the camp that his servant made earlier. He made his way there and sat near the fire camp with his lover on top of him. he felt that it would be better for mithos if he sat on mitsunari’s lap rather than on the hard ground. He then took some baked beef that the servant made and fed it to his lover. He kissed him lightly and glared at his servant

,” what are you doing? Eat with us now! I don’t want you to go all starving! Baka…”

He turned his gaze away from his servant and looked back at his lover. He kept on hugging mithos close to him and fed him slowly with the beef. He also took his share and finished it, slowly this time, he liked the cooking. He saw his servant started to eat, which was good, he did not want his servant to faint in the middle of their journey because lacking of nutrition. He finished his share of the meat. Still with his lover in his arms, mitsunari wondered if mithos was still hungry.

,” do you want some more? what you want to drink mithos? Something warm maybe?”

He gently caressed his lover’s long hair and smiled at him. He loved the beauty of his lover, so fragile and sweet. He just did not want to take his eyes off of his lover.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:11 pm

I smiled when he picked me up and dressed me back up. I loved being in his arms. He brought me back to where the servant had made the food and sat down, holding me in his arms even then. I was pleased and leaned back on his chest. He fed me the cooked meat and I ate it slowly, I guess I was more tired then I first thought. I sighed with delight when the meal was finished. My lover then asked me if I wanted something to drink. I smiled at him and kissed his lips. He was so carring. I smiled at him again and laid my hand on his cheek.

"Something warm sounds good. As long as I get to stay in your arms."

Just as I said that, the servant put some water to boil on the fire and then got up to go in the carriage. He came back with a blancket and covered both me and Mitsunari with it. It must be nice to have a servant like this. I gave the man a thankful smile and he blushed. Had I done something wrong? I blushed thinking that he must hace either seen or heard us doing it in the river earlier. I pulled the blanket to cover myself a little more and cuddled against my lover some more.

"Does he know I'm... a man?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:39 pm

His lover wanted something warm and before mitsunari could get one for him, his male servant gave it first, well, and that was a good behavior. At least this servant knew his place and he really a good one. To tell the truth, this man was mitsunari’s right hand man, the one who spend most of the time with mitsunari during battle would be him.

He noticed the servant blushed as he gave the water to mithos, what a strange guy. Mitsunari knew it well that his servant was straight, he had a wife and children back home. But mitsunari did not say a word about it, he just kept on silent. Then, his lover cuddled him and whispered softly into his ear. Asking if his servant knew that mithos was a man. With a smirk, mitsunari looked at his lover. That was a funny question indeed.

,” well.. he keeps on calling you my lady , but… since you scream out loud back then, I think he knew.. right? I mean your screaming is too loud that it can be heard from miles away.”

He teased his lover a little before he kissed him hard and cuddled him more. He kept his thick tail around his lover’s waist to make him warm. The sun was going down and it soon will turn to night in here, mitsunari wondered if they could at least find a place to spend the night. He would not let his lover slept in the open like this for sure.

He then called out to his servant to prepare the carriage. He lifted his lover and went back inside the carriage. His servant was controlling the horse and searching for an inn or a place to spend the night in. they looked around for a while as they kept on searching. The realm looked so bright even at night, there were millions of stars in the sky and the moon is shining brightly as well. Tonight is such a peaceful night.

,” it feels good to hold you like this under the moon light… feel the same my love?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Did he really have to mention my screaming? I was really embarassed now. Did I really scream that loudly? Maybe next time I should hold it down, we weren't in an Inn anymore. There were no walls to hide my pleasure. I clenched my teeth and slowly drank the water, actually, there was a faint taste of lemons in it. I sighed. When I was done, Mitsunari ordered the servant to get the carriage ready in order to look for a place to rest. It seemed the night was coming already. I let myself be carried in the carriage and looked outside to see the moon and the stars. Was I really that loud? I heard Mitsunari say something as he cuddled with me, but my mind was busy at the moment. What if his workers start to think that I was nothing but his personal whore? He did used to call me a sluty flower or something like that. But then he loves me, right? He says it all the time and he won't let anyone touch me that way either. Maybe I was just thinking too much. I sighed and laid down on our carriage bed. I let him hold me from behind and closed my eyes. Why was this bothering me? I had always been like this! I used to use my body to get what I wanted and what I needed, why was it that when others heard me while Mitsunari was taking me I felt shy? Was it because this wasn't just sex anymore? This was supposed to be personal and yet he tells me that everyone could hear me scream miles around. I was angry at myself, so I bit my fist until it bled. He was that good, that's all. I'll try to keep it silent next time.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:39 pm

They continued their journey inside the carriage. Mitsunari kept holding his lover all the time and he also wrapped his tail around mithos waist so that he would stay warm. Everything went well, but then something started to get into mistunari’s sense. He smelt, blood. That was just so wrong, he was not bleeding and there were no blood around them, nothing. He kept his mind in the scent of the blood and noticed that he knew this smell. It’s his lover’s blood.

This was not good at all, he got up and he turned his lover around. He saw that mithos was hurting himself bi biting his own hand till it bleed. Mitsunari got angry, he just did not get it why his lover did this, was he unhappy being with him? Did he do something wrong again this time? Maybe his joke was too much? Or maybe his lover got tired of him? Mitsunari really did not have a clue at all. He glared at his lover and grabbed mithos’ bleeding hand. He liked the blood till it healed and he slammed his lover’s hands against the bed. He gave him a deep glare.

,” what was that all about? Do you hate this? Are you tired of me? If there is something wrong or something you hate then say it! I’m not some kind of mind-reader person! I’m not good with people’s feelings so if you got something in your mind then spill those out I want to hear it now!”

He felt uneasy right now. Weir thought began to harbor in his mind. Of course most people could not take mitsunari’s rude and rough behavior. This guy before him was the first one, and now he bled himself with no reason, did his lover not know that mitsunari hated it to see him got hurt? Or maybe that lesson hadn’t sunk all the way into his lover’ bones and veins, which meant that mitsunari must taught him again about that part? He got no idea what was going on, right now, he started to think that maybe, his lover started to hate him just like the rest of the people.

After a while, mitsunari noticed that he held his lover’s wrist too tight, so he released him. He hugged him gently in his arms as he made his lover sat on him. He let out a big sigh.

,’I… I’m sorry that I yell at you… if you hate this then I will set you free…I… don’t want to make you so devastated to the point that you hurt yourself …..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 pm

I was a complete idiot. He was a wolf, of course he would smell the blood from my hand. I winced when his hand crushed my wrist to hard, then he let go. He got it all wrong. When he said he would release me if I got tired of him, I simply wraped my arms around him and pulled him on me hard to make him lay down on my body.

"Baka! It's not because of you that I bit myself! It's because of me. I'm angry at myself! What if people start to think that I'm just your whore cause I scream so loud? I don't want them to think bad of you at all! People look up to you, you're the golden wolf! They look down on me because I'm just an ansatsu whore and assassin. I have to be better! I have to make people see that you're wit someone that deserves you! I'm not just some new piece of meat! Besides, you promised to never let me go! So you better hold thar promise! I... I'm a... an idiot!"

I couldn't hold my tears anymore, they just freely flowed out on their own as I held Mitsunari against me. I kept saying that I wasn't a whore as I cried under his powerful body. I cried until I couldn't any more and
simply closed my eyes. I was tired now. My eyes were heavy. I had just
noticed how much Ansatsu had hurt me for so many years, bringing me down to the state that I was good for nothing else but sex and murder. I felt better now, holding my wolf like this.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 pm

As usual, mitsunari got it wrong; he really was s sucker when it came to other people’s feelings. Well, it’s just that he only listened to what was said not things that were kept hidden inside someone’s heart and mind. His lover spilled it all like mitsunari wanted him too. Mithos said that he did not want others to think that he was a whore and people would start to look down on mitsunari. He said that he wanted to be someone that was worthy of him, someone more than he was right now. And there he spotted his mistake; it was his lousy joke saying that his lover screamed so loud. Well, even if he did scream loudly, mitsunari liked it, that meant his lover was happy being with him and enjoyed the intimacy that they share. It seemed to be totally the opposite with mithos, maybe mitsunari’s mind was too simple.

He cuddled his lover and healed mithos’ eyes that were swollen a little since he cried so many tears. He let out a big sigh and held his lover tightly in his arms. Gently, he said his words into his lover’s ears.

,’I’m sorry it was my stupid joke saying that you scream too loud… I won’t say that again.. I don’t mean to hurt you. I mean.. I like you the way you are and… you are worthy of me I mean… who cares what people say? They can say anything that they want to I don’t care about them, besides, all of my workers acknowledge you as my mate so they won’t lay a hand or harm you, which is also the reason why my servant here is so polite against you. There is something you forgot, you got my mark and that makes you special, when people see that mark they will notice who you are and who you belong to, so they won’t dare to look down on you.”

He kissed his lover’s eyelids and let him rests on his chest. He pulled the blanket and covered his lover’s body with it. This will make him feel warmer.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 am

I held him tight when he spoke. Maybe it was true that people would respect me but that was because of him. I wanted them to respect me because of me. Because of something I did. Not just because of some mark in my neck. I felt him kiss my eyes and then pull the blanket to keep me warm. I held on to him tighter, always afraid of him disapearing. I wanted to look at him, but my eyes wouldn't open. I didn't wa't to sleep either. I snuggled my face in his chest and kissed him where his heart was beating. It was mine. It beats for me right now.
The carriage stoped suddenly and the servant grunted. He lightly opened the door.

-My Lord, the horses are too tired, they won't take another step. We have no choice but to stop and sleep here for the night. You and your... lover can always sleep in the carriage, I'll keep watch. You kniw I don't need that much sleep.

I heard.the door close and felt him climbing back on his spot. I just sighed and cuddle closer to my wolf.

"So warm and comfy... and mine..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:27 pm

It seemed that his lover got better now. But mitsunari still was not sure; however, seeing that his lover was sleepy he did not want to talk about it. He would let mithos rest for now, he needed it. But then, something happened. The carriage stopped and his servant said that he horses were tired. That was just odd, those horses just rested not a while ago and now they were tired again? Maybe his horses did not share his strong stamina. He let his servant watched the situation outside and he held his lover tight in his arms.

,” you can sleep on me if you want my love, I’ll be your bed okay?”

Mitsunari did not need to sleep he was not tired at all. He was rocking and awake like a morning sun. He held his lover and covered his fragile lovely body with his thick golden tail. He saw his servant outside and called for him. mitsunari opened the window of the carriage and told his servant to fetch some water for those horses and he did as told. A few minutes later, his servant came back with a bucket of water and started on taking care of the horses. Mitsunari gave his servant some food in case he needed it. He then looked at his lover who was comfortably lying on his chest. He gently caressed mithos’ hair and kissed his eyelids.

Half an hour past and the horses were ready to move again. His servant took his place on the seat and led the horses as usual. They move and in an hour, they already in the town, it’s full with people, merchants, and lots of beautiful things to see. The carriage stopped and his servant got off from the carriage. They stopped right in front of an inn, a big one. Mitsunari kissed his lover gently on his lips and caressed his cheek.

,” we’ve arrive, this is the place where we’ll spend the night during our visit in here.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:00 pm

I was so tired thar I fell asleep after what the servant said. I did feel my lover's beautiful thick tail covering my body. I sighed with a smile. Time passed and I heard my wolf's voice as it woke me up to tell me we had arrived at the Inn that was going to shelter us for the time of our visit. I slowly sat up, though I was still on him. Then the door opened to a man I did not know.

-Welcome to our Inn. Please let me bring you to your room my Lord, my Lady.

I knew what it looked like we were doing just by the way we were placed. I had a big dress hidding my legs, I was sitting in a position that would allow the man under me to penetrate my body. I blushed and looked down. This was not what it looked like. The man gave me his hand, a gentlemen helping a Lady out of her carriage. I laid my hand in his and he helped me out. I looked back at Mitsunari and blushed even more. Then the man bowed and waited for my wolf to step out.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Mitsunari and his lover arrived at the inn, a big and classy one. He would always give the best for the one he loved. He let his lover got out of the carriage first before he followed after him. He told the servant to park the carriage somewhere nearby and he did as he was told, like always. Then, mitsunari grabbed his lover’s arms and then he led him inside the inn. He got closer to the inn keeper and said that he wanted the best room available. The inn keeper gave him what he requested, the best room that they have.

Both mitsunari and mithos went all the way towards the backyard. There, they found their room. It’s a private room. It has a private spring, small waterfall, shower room with a thick glossy glass as the roof so that they could see the view of the night sky as they bathed. Mitsunari showed the room to mithos with a wide smile on his face. He kissed his lover and then he brought him to their bedroom. He opened the door and there it was, a king size bed covered in gold satin blanket, with golden pillars on both sides and white curtain attached to them.

,” so.. how you like our room?”

He hugged his lover and gave him a deep loving kiss. He already had an idea what they would do after this, maybe his lover would want to look around the area, since there are plenty of great views in this vacation place called spring of rejuvenation. It would be so much fun to explore the whole place together with his lover. It felt like a honeymoon now, or so he thought. Mitsunari gave his lover a deep glare and he said to him with a deep voice

,” this.. feels like our honeymoon…..I... I mean..it's probably just my thinking, just.. ”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 pm

The room was beautiful. It felt like I had just walked inside a palace's room. I didn't know such a room could be found in an Inn. When Mitsunari asked for their best room, I didn't know what to expect, but I knew I didn't expect this. My lover fit in well with the luxurious decore. Gold everywhere and he is a golden wolf. I looked around and then felt my.lover hug me and smiled. His lips on mine then he spoke. He seemed to be a little embarassed by what he wanted to say. I simply smiled and grabed his face with my hands to kiss him slow and seductivelly. Then I smiled at him and took the bag with my clothes in it.

"Then let's have fun during our honeymoon! First off, a nice hot bath. Then we could go walking around, I heard women talking about a small festival in the streets tonight! Maybe they'll be food stands and little games!"

I was happy. He considered this our honeymoon. I felt loved and needed again. Besides if he agreed to go at the festival, it would be my first time. I striped myself out of my dress and wraped a towel around my body before heading for our private bath. It was already filled with hot water and I sighed out of delight as I let my body sink in the warmth. It felt good. I even got my hair wet. Then I looked at Mitsunari and gave him a loving smile.

"What's the matter? My wolf doesn't want to play in water?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Both of them already have their private room, the best one. He always wanted to give his best to this man, the one he called as lover. He was happy to know that his lover liked the room. It did not take long time for mithos to set a plan for them. Firstly he would like to have a nice hot bath before going to the festival tonight. That sounded like a good plan, everything to make his lover happy.

He felt even happier when his lover invited him to the bath. He enjoyed the view of his nude lover there, bathing. Soon, mitsunari joined mithos as he took off his entire clothes and sank himself inside the pond. He grabbed his lover by the waist and kissed him hard, with passion. He hugged his lover tightly and began washing him slowly. He gave his lover a gentle gaze and kissed his rosy lips again,

,”A festival? I’d like to go there with you, it’s a great idea!”

He then started cleaning his lover thoroughly from head to toe. After finished taking care of his lover, he cleaned himself, every inch of his body, including his thick golden tail. It took him some time to wash both himself and his lover. He was done with himself, he lifted his lover from the pond but he did not put on any clothes. He just left the towel there since the room service would clean it for them. He put down his lover to the bed and then picked a light violet robe, the color and design are great and it would be great if mithos wore it. So, he gave the robe to his lover, while he dressed himself in a more formal kimono, which was just his style.

,” there, the color and design suits you well, try that my little lovely flower..”

He was ready to go; he only needed to wait for his lover to get prepared. This was the first time they went to a festival; it would be a very pleasant and unique experience for mitsunari

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 pm

My lover cleaned me and I let him touch every inch of my body while he did. I smiled at him and then watched him as he cleaned himself. I loved looking at his muscular body moving. When he was done, he lifted me out of the tub and brought us back to our room. He laid me on the bed and took a light violet robe out for me. I looked at it and found it beautiful. He wanted me to wear it. I got up and put it on. It fit me perfectly. I looked in the mirror and place my hair so that it would look good with the dress. Strangely, the back was open, like it was made for a fairy. I could take my wings out with this dress. I ended by putting on some simple shoes and then walked to my lover.

"Sorry for making you wait. How do I look? It's not too weird?"

I blushed lightly and shyly bit my lower lip. I wasn't used to asking others if I looked good in some clothing, but Mitsunari's opinion was very important to me. He is my lover after all. I wanted to please him in every way possible.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 pm

His lover dressed in the violet robe that mitsunari gave him. He saw his lover wore it but somehow he found mithos a bit shy. He did not understand why. But at the moment when mistunari looked his lover standing before him, his eyes widened, he was pleases with what he saw. His lover looked incredibly radiant in this violet robe. He grabbed his lover by the waist and he kissed mithos hard in his lips. He kept on kissing his lover over and over again before finally released his lips. He must do that before both of them got hard.

,” you look so dazzling that the moon is nothing.. and.. I can touch your smooth back too… feels great..”

He smiled widely and then grabbed his lover’s hands to lead him out of their room. They are going to the festival that his lover was talking about before. Both of them were now out from the inn. Mitsunari looked around trying to locate the festival, and then he saw some fireworks not far from their inn, it must be the festival. He looked at his lover and gently gazed at him.

,” shall we my love? And you need to cling to me tightly so you won’t get lost okay?”

Mitsunari did not wait for his lover to reply to him. He just grabbed him and held his lover tightly in his arms. He was afraid that mithos would get lost in the crowd, which would be the worst thing. Making sure that his lovely lover was safe and sound was the most important thing for him, the top priority in hi life.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm

The festival was amazing. I had never been to one before and now I was right in the middle of it with my lover. This really did feel like a honeymoone. I held on tightly to his hand as we walked around. There were so many different stands. Some sold food made right in front of us others sold souvenirs and some were little games with prizes. My eyes were.wide with curiosity and excitement. I wanted to go to every single one of those stands and try everything out. People were everywhere, laughing and smiling. Lover's were holding hands and kissing. I was happy. Until I saw a man I knew. Another young ansatsu. I had slept with his once and he created an obsession over me. He noticed me and came my way.

-Yo, Mithos! Fancy meeting you here... wearing a dress. Hey I heard some crazy rumors about you lately. They say you abandonned us. What gives? Well it's not like I care, you wanna have sex again?

I pretended to be pleased to see him. But when he plainly asked me to have sex with him, I grabed my wolf's hand and made him hold me. The boy's face changed. He must have recognised Mitsunari as the golden wolf from the opposite force. He now knew that I betrayed the ansatsu to be with this man.

"As you can see, I'm taken right now. And this is our honeymoon so just go steal someone else's oxygen. By the way, you sucked at sex."

The guy's face turned red with anger and he left. He couldn't attack me here, too many witnesses. I looked at my lover with a smile and then saw a stand with something interesting.

"Ah! Mitsunari, Takoyaki!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 pm

They were out in the open, both of them enjoyed the night which was just begun. A man out of nowhere then greeted his lover and bluntly asking to have sex with mithos. Lucky for the guy that he disappear from mitsunari’s sight before he tore his hear tout. Mitsunari held his lover tightly in his strong arms, he was ready to roar to anyone who dared to seduce his lover, and nobody is going to interfere with their honeymoon right now.

The atmosphere changed as his lover said something, he just said takoyaki. Mitsunari knew what that thing was. It was an octopus ball, it was very tasty and he was happy that his lover also liked that snack. Actually, that was one of mitsunari’s favorite dishes. He smiled to mithos and grabbed his hands. he led his lover to the takoyaki stand and he said to the cook there.

,” make it two and fast!”

The cook knew what mitsunari was saying, he bought two plates of takoyaki and he paid them. It took the cook about five minutes or more to cook those things before he got them ready and gave it to mitsunari. He took those plates from the guy and sat down on the takoyaki bar. Now they could eat in peace. He grabbed his lover and made him sat right next to mitsunari. He would not lose a sight of his lover. He picked one octopus ball with a chopstick and fed it to mithos. It’s warm, so they could eat it easily.

,” you know.. I can cook these if you want…this is.. my most favorite snack.. “

It might surprise mithos if he knew a brute like mitsunari could actually cook. Some people got surprised and some others did not. He wondered how his lover would react to his statement just now. He then took a bite of his takoyaki and munched it .

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   

Back to top Go down

A vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next