Share | 

A vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasil
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:02 am

Mitsu ari seemed pissed about the guy that talked with me, but when I said takoyaki, he forgot all about it and ordered two plates of them. I hadn't had these since I was a child. It took the cook an eternity to get them ready and when we sat down to eat, my lover fed me one. It was drlicious. I gave him one as well and smiled at him. He then said that he could make some at home and I simply got closer to him, making one of my legs get on one of his.

"I didn't eat alot of your cooking, just some soup when my throat was damaged, but I can't wait to taste your takoyaki! I haven't eaten something like this in ages!"

I ate my plate until there was one left. I picked it up, halfway put it i my mouth, grabed my lover and made him take half of the takoyaki with his mouth. I giggled at him and then I rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed, the snack was good, but I was still just a little hungry still. I looked up at Mitsunari and smiled at him. I hadn't had so much fun in public before.

"Do you know anything else that's good like this? I'm... still a little hungry. And you don't have to worry about that guy from earlier, he's nothing to me. Though he might tell the ansatsu about you and I now."

I wraped my arms around one of his arms and rested my head on it, waiting for him to be done eating.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:09 pm

His lover finished his food and he seemed pleased, mitsunari let out a soft chuckle. It’s true what his lover said. He rarely cooked for the both of them. It’s because he always alone before mithos became his lover and stayed with him. Old habit died hard, but from now on, he would try to cook more for his lover since he seemed to like it. It did not take a long time for his lover to finish his entire share of the food, and then mithos shared some to mitsunari.

He also finished his share then and cleaned his mouth; he did the same to his lover with a cloth and a little water. He knew that usually, during a festival there would always be fireworks. He wondered when it would appear tonight. He would like to watch it with his lover; it would be perfect event for their vacation. He grabbed his lover’s hand and they left the takoyaki shop.

They walk slowly among the crowd and he held his lover tightly so he wouldn’t get lost. They kept walking for a while till they reached a big bridge. There, mitsunari saw people selling jewelries and lots of other accessories. He took a look at some hair pin and he got his eyes on one hair pin with three small rose on it. He thought that it would look good on his lover so he bought it.

He paid for five silver coins to get that thing. He pulled his lover closer and gently, he put the hair pin on mithos’ hair in the right. I looked good, just perfect. He smiled and kissed his lover so hard with passion that it got the attention almost everyone around them, but mitsunari barely cared. He let go of his lover’s lips and gently said to him

,” you look so beautiful with that rose on… now come.. the fireworks will start soon enough.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:45 pm

After our meal was finished, Mitsunari did an embarassing thing by cleaning off my face. I blushed and then smiled at him as he held my hand and brought me in the crowd again. At least I didn't have to deal with the other ansatsu fool again.
My wolf brought me to a cute bridge and then he started looking at some jewels while I looked at the full moon in the sky. The soft breeze was making some cherry blossoms fly around. This place was like a dream. Then I felt my lover pull me to him and he sliped a hair piece on my head. Then he kissed me hard and passionately. I couldn't help but to moan as my face got lightly flustered. I blushed harder when I noticed the people staring, then I remembered that I looked like a woman right now. It didn't matter then. Mitsunari said it looked beautiful on me and I smiled at him. I put my hand on his face and then kissed his lips. Then he said we should go to where there'll be fireworks and I smiled more. I had only heard about fireworks, never seen them before. I held on to his arm and walked next to him.
We reached the place where the night show would happen and I manage to fin us a cute little area of privacy under a plum tree. I made my lover sit and I sat against his body and rested my head on his broad chest.

"Thank you for the hair piece. I'll... get you something too. If I find something worth you. I love you, Mitsunari."

I blushed a little and then I jumped lightly at a bright colorful light in the night sky, followed by a loud bang. Fireworks. My eyes couldn't get away from the bright colors and the shapes they made. I backed away a little and sat down on my lover and cuddled with him. I managed to turn my eyes away from the spectacle to look at him for a moment and kissed his lips and sliped my tongue in his mouth. I eventually ended up sitting on him with my legs on each sides of his waist. My dress was lightly lifted so that I could get closer to him. I kept kissing him as the blues, the greens and the reds lit up our little hidding place. I then heard a louder bang and jumped in surprise. Mitsunari must think that I'm ridiculous right now, but the noise did make me a little jumpy. I released his lips and looked at the show again.

"It's... perfect. Everything is just perfect. Thank you Mitsunari. You... make me so happy. I love you so much!"

I kissed him again, sliping my tongue in his mouth again. I wraped my arms around his neck and then looked at him with a soft, gentle smile. I rested my head against his chest and looked at the fireworks again. I sliped my hands inside the top of his kimono and rested them on his chest and on his abs. I sighed and closed my eyes before looking at the lights in the night sky.

"Hmm... So comfortable... You know what would make this even better? Kiss me, my wolf."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Mitsunari was pleased to see how happy his lover was. It made him smile to see his loved one got so excited and happy over the fireworks. Those things in the sky were indeed beautiful, but for this golden wolf, nothing was more beautiful than his lover. He just stayed where he was as he watched his lover enjoying the fireworks. It was a very beautiful sight for him tonight.

His lover said that he would give something fro mitsunari, he had no idea what his lover was talking about, and he did not expect his lover to give him anything, really. He was happy the way he was and with his lover with him, everything felt perfect for him. His lover continued to enjoy the fireworks, he jumped a little and that was a bit funny, but it made mitsunari happy to see his lover got all cheerful and happy like this.

He held his lover tightly as mithos rested his head on mitsunari’s chest. He then moved his eyes and watched the fireworks, they were very colorful and pretty, some of them made a loud noise and some of them bloom big in the sky. This was the very first time mitsunari enjoyed such holiday with someone important to him. This felt like the perfect happiness for him, though he could not wait what would come next after this fireworks show.

Mitsunari then lifted his lover’s head and gave him a kiss, deep and gentle kiss. He hugged mithos tightly in his powerful arms. He kept his lover warm like always. Mitsunari then decided to walk to the center of the festival, from there, they could get a better view of the fireworks, it’s still continuing till now, maybe they got something else to show off after this? He then remembered that back then, during his last visit, there was a fire dance show, and he wondered if his lover liked such show.

,” do you ever heard of fire dance? Do you enjoy such show? I think they have it tonight.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 pm

A fire dancer? An real fire dancer? I smiled widely. I had seen one of those once with my father's guards, but the man dancing with flames was a prisonner sentenced to death. His last wish was to play with fire one last time. I looked at my lover with a big smile and held him tightly. I would have like to stay in our secluded hidding place, but I also wanted to see this fire dance. My lover was pretty sure there was going to be one today, so we started looking for the place he would be presenting himself. There was still a lot of people so I kept my lover's arm tugged against my body with both my arms. Nobody was watching where they were going so my shoulder was lightly hurting towards the end.

"Don't people ever watch where they go? Are we almost there?"

My feet were getting tire of being steped on and I was starting to get very annoyed towards this crowd. I wanted to push my way through them all, but with the dress I was wearing, that would be stupid. I just clung onto my lover's arm and walked with him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 pm

They were now walking towards the fire dance show. It turns out to be very crowded place. Mitsunari noticed that his lover was having trouble here trying to go forward so that he could see the show. Mitsunari could see the show clearly since he was taller amongst other people in the area. The one who was in trouble was his lover. Seeing mithos got hit my lots of stupid people made mitsunari got annoyed. He then pulled up his lover in his arms and he placed both of his lover’s legs on his shoulder, he made mithos sat on his back. He held his lover’s feet tightly so he would not fall as he sat on mitsunari’s back.

With this, mithos could see clearly the show which was starting. The dancer played with fire and she picked a steel fan that was covered in flames and danced. There were also other dancers that came out and did a very incredible fire dance. They showed their talents as they danced beautifully. The show continued for an hour before it ended. The closing was the best part, the dancers gathered around, blowing fire all the way up and the others behind those dancers’ shot lots of fireworks.

Mitsunari stayed there for while as he and his lover were watching the final show, other people began to leave since it’s already passed midnight, its good thing that the area was getting loose now. Mitsunari then gently put down his lover to the ground. They could see the final closing show for the fire dance very clearly now. Mitsunari held his lover tightly in his arms so that he wouldn’t get hurt or lost. He kissed his lover and gently rubbed his fluffy ear against his lover’s cheek.

,’ enjoying the show? So… where should we go after this?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 pm

I giggled when Mitsunari picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. I could see really clearly now. My eyes kept busy looking at the fire and the dancers. I didn't notice the people leaving, I was busy looking at the grace those people had. The lead dancer was a woman and her dancing was like magic. When the show ended, my lover put me back on the ground. I had forgotten that I was actually on his shoulders all this time. He rubbed his furry ear on my cheek and I laughed because it tickled. He then asked me where I wanted to go now thaa the fire show was over. I looked at him with a soft smile.

"I should ask you that, you've come here before, it's my first time. Well since you do ask, do you think there're so natural hot springs here? My skin's been feeling a little tight I could use a diping in the acidic waters of a spring! Besides, any reason to see you naked is good for me."

I winked at him and then lightly pressed my lips against his in a very soft and gentle kiss. Anything, I would really do anything for this man.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Right now, his lover said that he needed a natural hot spring bath. That sounded good for mitsunari. After all of the walk and all, a nice warm bath would be very comfortable. Mitsunari tried to remember the perfect place that had hot spring, a place that was not crowded and had more privacy for their guests. Then, something came up to his mind, there was a hot spring called ‘blossom’ and it’s located near the lake not far from here, of course along the way to go there, it would be filled with lots of merchants who sold lots of various things so the little trip to go there would not be boring.

Mitsunari took his lover’s hands and he led him to walk towards the place they were about to go, the hot spring. He held his lover tightly in his arms like always. They both walked slowly as they looked around the area. It was filled with lots of merchant. Some of them sold clothes, other sold accessories, and some others sold snacks and many more. The place was very pleasant and great, it made mitsunari’s mood lightened.

He looked at his lover as they arrived at the natural hot spring bath. The place was quite luxurious since this one provides private hot spring for the guests. Mitsunari led his lover inside the hot spring and they entered the front garden. They would need to go to the receptionist desk to book one hot spring there.

,’ see.. this place is called blossom, this is a private hot spring for people who don’t want to share their pond with others! Simply to say.. people like me and you! We will have one pond to ourselves.”

He liked the idea, mitsunari and his lover walked to the receptionist desk and he booked one hot spring. it cost him around twenty gold coins. He smiled to his lover as the servant led them to their hot spring. Mitsunari was so happy to know that he could give his lover what he wanted.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:42 am

As we walked between the merchants on our way to a place Mitsunari was taking us, they screamed to get our attention so that we would buy crap from them, I didn't care, I could soon feel hot vapors i the air. We were going to a hot spring. I was happy. When we walked in, he told the name of the place was blossom and that this place rented private ponds. I smiled at him and let him pay for our private hot spring. I couldn't wait to go. The woman brought us to a room in which a pond was incrusted in the center of it. A little wall seperated the hot spring from some traditional futons. A small kotatsu was placed a little further. I walked in and the woman closed the door behind us. I was amazed at the simplicity yet luxurious look of this place.
I took my shoes off and then let the dress slide off my body in a slow, water-like mouvement. I finished by pulling the jewel out of my hair before laying it on the kotatsu. I set my hair free after that and looked at my lover as I started going in the hot spring. It felt nice and I moaned lightly in delight. I hadn't noticed how cold I was until the hot water made it's way to my waist.

"Join me, Mitsunari, the water feels good, but I'm missing your body to make it perfect."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Mitsunari was enjoying the coziness of the indoor hot spring that he just booked. This place was perfect, it’s simple yet so comfortable and cozy, and he liked this place. Moreover, it’s getting better since his lover was here with him. mithos asked him to join in the pond so mitsunari stripped himself from his usual formal kimono and he got inside the water. It felt warm, good thing that the water was warm. He noticed that his lover was getting a bit cold as they’ve been walking in the open all day long.

He grabbed his lover’s waist and pulled him closer as he kissed him hard on his lips. Mitsunari then gently rubbed his lover’s body all over to clean him. He let out a soft sigh as he felt the comfort of the warm water. He hugged his lover in his arms and made mithos’ head lied against his chest. He cuddled his lover. He kissed his lover’s forehead and gently caressed his lovely rosy cheek; his lover looked so pretty this way, wet and nude.

,” it feels nice when you’re around my little flower…you’re so beautiful like this… you should rest your body in my arms now, it will be nice to hold your lovely body like this…”

Mitsunari moved his arms and he caressed his lover’s butt; he made mithos sat on his lap and kissed him more. He hugged his lover then, making him warm all over as he wrapped his thick golden tail around his lover like ht always did. That was the only thing that he could do to make his fragile lovely lover got warmer.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 pm

It took no time at all for my lover to join me in the pond. He took his kimono off without ceremony and came in the water. I smiled at him and then he kissed me hard ad he held me close to him. I moaned as we kissed and eventually felt him sit me down on his lap. I felt his tail wrapping around my body and giggled as it tickled me lightly. Mitsunari then said that I was pretty like this. I smiled at him more and then placed my legs on both sides of his body. I then kissed him softly, slipping my tongue in his mouth and wrapping my arms around his neck. I gave him a long inviting kiss, it made my heart pound faster and harder and I cuddled closer to him. This night had been simply perfect. I wish it could have been the night of our meeting, but I didn'y regret anything. When that kiss ended, my face was a little flustered and my body had warmed up some more. My hands slowly came down to his chest, his perfect chest, and gently traced his muscles. I leaned down and licked those muscles lightly. The thought of this man being mine alone made me really happy. I licked him from his muscles up to his neck and then back at his lips. I couldn't get enough of his lips. I kissed him again, justas slow and sensual as before, making my pulse faster and my body heat up more. My face got a little more flustered. When I looked at him after.

"This night could not have been any more perfect. Unless you want to add something to end it differently?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 pm

His lover gave him a deep passionate kiss, as he sat on mitsunari’s lap. His lover was sure a very adorable man, cute, fragile looking, feminine and a beauty. Mitsunari gave his lover a gentle look as he stared at mithos for some time. He was exploring his lover’s body with his red eyes. He stared at his lover’s eyes at first, violet eyes, there was a catch of light there and it makes his lover’s eyes more beautiful. He then looked at his lover’s face, he has such a lovely face, girly like face, rosy lips, cute cheek, and his skin was so smooth.

Mitsunari did not stop there; he kept on staring at his lover in silence. His eyes now staring at his lover’s body, his neck, his shoulder, which was very slim one, and he gazed at his lover’s chest, slim and he barely saw any muscles there, completely different from mitsunari’s. He caressed his lover’s body all the way from his long golden hair to his slim thin waist. Mitsunari let out a gentle smile as he did that. He wanted to make sure that he took a good care of this fragile lovely man before him. He caressed mithos gently all over as he kept his steady stare at him.

He then hugged his lover tightly in his arms, mitsunari forgot what his lover said earlier, and he was mesmerized by the beauty in his arms right now. He hid his face against mithos’ slim chest and cuddled him just like that. He hugged his lover tightly before gently with a deep voice, talked to him

,” what do you love from me? I want to know…most people avoid me coz I’m arrogant and rude… tell me why?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

He wanted to know what I liked about him? And I couldn't just say everything, I had a feeling this was a "specific type of answer" question. I gave him a soft smile as I put my hand on his head. What should I start with?

"I love your eyes, because they see only me, they saw through the mask I had to put on for the ansatsu. I love your lips because they kiss only me, they say things that always make me happy."

I lifted his head and showed him my smile. Then I softly traced the muscles on his arms and chest. I was lightly blushing while I said those things to him, and it was about to be a bit redder in my face.

"I love your arms because they keep me safe and warm and they make me feel loved and needed. I love your chest because it protects my heart and allows me to have a good night sleep. And...I like both of your... tails... tjey give me pleasure in their own very different ways..."

I was blushing red as I said that last part, but it was true, his big fluffy tail was just so soft and comfy and his...dick made me climb the walls in pleasure. I looked at him with a shy smile then I put my hand on his cheek.

"As for your arrogance, I find it sexy. And you're not rude with me, you're rude with people who aren't nice with me. So I don't mind. I love every single part of you, inside and out. And what do you like about skinny me? It can't be my strengh, I hadn't had the chance to protect you yet!"

I smiled at him more and winked. I mean compared to him, I looked like a fragile twig, but he was always so careful with me. I lovingly kissed his lips before laying my head on his chest.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Mitsunari let his lover said many things about him. He never thought that mithos could find so many things that made him fall in love with this arrogant beast. His lover said many things as he traced every part of mitsunari. That made this formidable wolf got flustered a little. He kept listening to those sweet warming words that came out from his lover’s sweet lips. He got redder as he kept listening. He couldn’t believe that he blushed so hard just listening to those sweet words. He was used to people avoiding him or feared him, so all of those compliment were new to him.

His lover even found it sexy when it comes to mitsunari’s arrogance. He just couldn’t believe it. But at the same time, that was great news to him. He knew that he was not rude towards his lover; he was rude towards people who stared too long at his lover or treated him badly. It made mitsunari happy to know that his lovely mithos loved every single part of him. Then his lover took the turn, he asked mitsunari what he liked about mithos. It made mitsunari smiled gently when his lover said something about protecting this wolf, of course, his lover could protect him, in a different way. Mitsunari held his lover tight in his arms and he cuddled him, he kept his fragile lovely lover warm all over and he hugged him tight before kissing his lips and plays a little with his tongue.

,” I love your lips, they’re soft, warm and I like kissing you like this, I like your body, it’s smooth, sexy, and it looks like a fragile petals, it feels nice under my skin.”

Mitsunari then kissed his lover again and gently caressed his long blonde hair. He then gave mithos a gentle loving gaze of his red eyes. He smiled and he looked closer into his lover’s eyes, they were simply amazing, but of course there were more to them than that.

,” your eyes, I can see that you love me, and I love the way you moan, scream and call out to me when I hold you…I like it when you get so close to me like this… so I can hug you tight forever.. and, as for protecting me, you can do one thing.”

Mitsunari stopped there for a second; he deeply looked into his lover’s eyes as if he was trying to get beneath his lover’s mind and soul. He gently caressed mithos’ cheek and gently said to him

,” you… can protect my heart from breaking, you can protect me by staying loyal and faithful to me, and if you ever break my heart… I’ll erase you and then myself from this world!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:33 am

Hearing Mitsunari open up to me like this made me more then happy. He said he liked my lips, I could have guessed that one on my own, he always kisses me in such a soft way, sometimes he's wilder, but he is mostly soft with me. And as for him liking my body, I hoped so, since he does get excited around me. Though his flustering face as I spoke and as I touched him told me that he didn't notice that he was also attracted to my voice.
Then, Mitsunari said that there was a way for me to protect him, I could protect his heart. He stated aslo that if I were to leave him with a broken heart, then he woul erase me and himself from this world. I looked at him and put my hands on his chest, right over his heart. I let my head rest against his shoulder and I sighed lightly.

"Then there's only one possible solution for that to never happen right? I'm never gonna let you go. You are trapped with me for the rest of your existence. And even if I... died, I don't want you to needlessly kill yourself! Mitsunari, you have to promise me that you would love one, if not for yourself, than for both of us. But if we be careful, we'll live forever, I'd prefer that."

Then I lifted my head and looked at him in the eyes. I smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. He said he liked to hear me moan and scream his name, I kissed him all the way to his furry ear and moaned very lightly.

"If you want to hear it louder, you know what to do."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:06 am

He was happy that his lover understood that they stuck with each other for the rest of their life. His lover stated that they would live forever if they took good care of themselves. It’s true that they wouldn’t die no matter what, but that idea was good enough for him, at least by doing so they could avoid the ‘long hibernating’ part which was very annoying for most immortals. When his lover kissed him on the lips and moved up to his ear, he flinched a little, it was a bit tickling when his loved did that but mitsunari liked it. He pulled his lover close and cuddled him more. He kissed him in the lips softly, gently; he was always gentle towards his fragile lovely lover, treating him as if he was a soft petal.

He slowly lifted his lover’s body and slowly, he spread his lover’s thigh and made his hard dick rubbed against the entrance of mithos’ rectal. His lover was wet there; he did not realize that his lover was this horny. He smirked at his lover and licked his lips slowly as he went all way down to mithos’ throat and chest. He put a little bit pressure against mithos’ rectal using his hard big dick. In fact, mitsunari was excited himself; his lover was just so sexy and alluring like this. He licked mithos’s chest and then gently nibbled his nipples and sucked it hard then.

," I'll never let you go!... you're mine, and mine only!'

Not enough, Mitsunari placed both of his hands around mithos butt and spread it wide; he pushed harder and made his hardness slipped inside with a deep groan. His lover was so tight in there and wet, it even started to squeeze mitsunari.

,” my.. my… you’re so tight my love.. it feels great… try moving yourself or you prefer I ravish you hard?"

Mitsunari gave more stimulation as he licked his lover's neck and bit him there gently, just to leave a big hickey there, he seduced and provoked his lover to go wild. mitsunari then started to squeezed mithos' butt and stroked it hard, making his lover moaned louder under his arms.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:18 am

It seemes my little provocation made my lover get excited enough to desire me. He kissed me softly, it made me moan lightly, then moved my body into another position. I moaned more and shivered as I felt his hard dick rubbing on my rectal. I then felt his tongue on my throat and sighed in delight. His hands went to my butt and he spread them wide, sliping inside me with a loud groan. It was the first time I had heard him groan this way. I looked at him, my face flustered as I saw his desire in his eyes. I heard him say I was his and his alone, I was happy. Nobody had ever claimed me that way. He then asked me if I wanted to move or if I wanted him to ravish me. Of course both of thos options sounded good to me. But then, I licked his lips and started moving my hips on him, making his dick rub deep within me. I moaned and moaned. It felt so good. I didn't use to be this obsessed by sex, but ever since this wild wolf had taken me, I couldn't get enough of it. It just felt amazing with him.
I moved more, faster on him, making his dick go in and out more and I moaned louder, I started screaming his name. I thightened my intimacy around his big, hard cock and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Mitsu...nari! More! You... please... take me! Do it! Harder! Ahh! So good!"

Maybe I wanted him to ravish me. I wanted him to possess me the way he wanted. In my mind, I was there to please him in everyway possible. I wanted him to be himself. A wild beast. And if that's the way he wants to have sex, then so be it. I liked everything he did to me. I lightly clawed his shoulders, got closer and bit his neck hard. Though my teeth did not make him bleed. I didn't want him to feel pain as he was doing it with me. My lover. He shared my heart and owned my body forever.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 pm

So his lover preferred to be ravished hard and wild, that was more to mitsunari’s taste then, good thing. It did not take long for this wolf to devour his fragile lover. He grabbed his lover’s body in his arms, holding him tightly. He kissed him hard and sealed their lips together for a very long time. He kept the kiss as he slammed harder inside his lover’s body. It felt so tight and wet inside, it’s amazing. He made his lover sat on him as he took mithos wildly. Mitsunari nibbled his lover’s chest, biting the nipples a little to leave hickey there, then he went all way up to the neck, he also bit his lover there, leaving another hickey as he sucked the skin so hard in there. He then returned to his lover’s lips and devoured it hard in a passionate kiss. He kept control over his lover’s body and made him move up and down continuously. Mitsunari got bigger as he got more excited. He squeezed his lover’s butt and made him grip his dick tighter even more. He played with his lover’s tongue hard and made him moan louder.

,” go on my love… scream louder… I want to hear your voice.. It’s so erotic..”

He then turned around and made his lover’s body lied down to the smooth floor. He thrust hard and deep over and over again, making his loved one screams in bliss, surely other people beside their room could hear the voice but he cared not all that he wanted to do right now was devouring his lover till he lost his mind completely. He spread his lover’s legs and lifted them in the air, this way; mitsunari could make love to him even harder. He leaned forward as he kept making love to his lover. He kissed him again, sealed their lips in a passionate kiss. He nibbled mithos in the ear and bit him there softly, he went down to the neck, and then to his lover’s shoulder, where he bit him again. He kept going lower till he reached his lover’s nipple again; he licked and sucked it hard before biting it again, the hickey was even worse now, it was visible one.

,” come mithos.. Tighten your ass more.. move on me my lovely flower..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 pm

So good, so amasing. I couldn't think, I didn't want to think, all I wanted was more, always more. I never wanted my Mitsunari to stop, I never wanted him to let me go, this was what I desired right now. I felt his hard dick rubbing in and out of my rectal and I couldn't help but to moan louder and louder He kept kissing, licking and nibbleing my skin, my body felt like it was molten rock. It was burning, hot, so hot, desire could burn my blood and consume me completly, I was happy, I was pleased by all this. He took me wildly, violently, it made me scream his name out loud over ad over again. if anyone was in another room, surely they have heard me, and I didn't care.
My lover put me on my back on the floor, it was smooth, but my wolf held me tightly, he lifted my legs and thrusted in deep again. I screamed in bliss. This was just too good, too great for me to not scream. I couldn't get enough. He kept on kissing me and bitting me, I was losing my mind, losing my senses, all but my sense of touch, that one was burning me. He grabed my butt and told me to tighten around his hard dick, I did as I was asked and moaned even more. He told me to move, I tried but the pleasure was so intense that my body wouldn't listen. Eventually, the mouvements came on their own, I slammed my butt on his dick hard, everytime. I moaned louder, clung onto his strong, powerful body, bit his neck myself. I had to do something, the hickey on my chest was going to be there for months! I bit him until he bled and scratched his chest with my nails. He would heal in no time, but I have put my scent more on him, people had to know, this beast was mine now. I felt my dick throbing and really wanted to stroke it while he was inside me so hard and big. It was just too much for me too handle. I grabed his face and sliped my tongue in his mouth, I made out hard with him, showing him how much I loved and desired him. Then I looked in his eyes, his red eyes and smiled at him.

"It's...too much I... can't...I'm..."

I felt my dick tensing up, even though we haven't been doing this for very long and then I came on his abs, but I was still hard. I looked at him again and licked his lips. I could go for another round, for sure. Anytime, anywhere with him. He is more that just sex, he is my lover, my other half. I gave him a seductive gaze, passed my finger in the cum on his skin and licked it right in front of him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Their making love was more intense than usual. Tonight mitsunari felt like devouring his lovely flower like a wild wolf. After keeping his roughness and lust for a while, his lover came all over mitsunari’s chest. He gave a smirk to his beloved, such a sexy display. He licked his lover’s lip as they finished kissing hard. Mitsunari was only halfway to his climax. He needed more stimulation so he pulled his dick out and then roughly slammed it deep again inside his lover’s rectal. He spreads mithos’ legs wide and went all way inside him; he ravished his lover gently yet wildly. He groaned deep in bliss while his lover screamed out loud in ecstasy. The walls that separated one pond to another were thin so obviously, people knew what they were doing. He wanted the world to know to whom this lovely flower belonged to. He noticed some men were watching them from the other pond through the wall, he cared not, and all he wanted was to make his lover scream his name out loud and trembled in lust.

,” scream for me love come on, arouse me more with your lovely scream...”

Mitsunari wanted to hear more of mithos’ lovely voice. He would need to arouse his lover more then. He started to grab his lover’s dick and stroked it hard as he slammed his dick more and more inside his lover’s body. He played with the tip and pressed it hard. He even pricked the cleavage a little with his claws. A little amount of blood flew out and mitsunari licked his finger which was covered a little by the blood. He continued stroking mithos’ dick harder and gripped it tight with his hands. He leaned forward to seal their lips hard in a kiss, mitsunari made out to his lover intensely that he groaned more. His dick got even bigger inside his lover’s rectal. After some time, he felt tight and released lots of cum in to mithos’ insides, filling him up with his hot cum. At the same time his lover also reached his second orgasm. Mitsunari smiled and kissed his loved one gently before slipping his dick out. He lifted mithos and placed him on his lap, covering him with his thick tail. He cuddled him close and took a breath. That was amazing sex they had.

,” I love you; you know that my lovely flower? You’re all mine..rest for while now sweet pie..”

As he cuddled his lover, he noticed that those men still watching them, that were just annoying, why they did not find someone to fuck and leave? He knew that those men had been starring at his lover’s body; he was pissed, so he glared at those men, showing his big sharp fangs and roared like a lion to scare them away. The perverts ran in fear and they never came back, that was clever of them. Mitsunari might be a wolf, but he could roar like a fierce lion if he wanted to. people would know now that this lovely man belonged to a fierce lion.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Mitsunari had never been so wild on me before. I screamed his name more and more. I was oblivious to everything around us. I just saw him, his sexy face and perfect body. He kept slamming into me and I couldn't stop screaming. I would probably lose my voice, but I didn't care. It felt so good. I grabed onto Mitsunari's shoulders and felt him come out begore slamming back deep inside me. I scream louder then and thought I would lose it until he started playing with my dick at the same time. I lost my mind right then. Screaming, moaning, begging for more is all I could do. He wanted to hear my voice because it aroused him, he could hear it loudly now! I moved my body at the same time he did and scratched his shoulders again. I couldn't help it, he was driving me insane. I couldn't moving my hips, it had never felt so good before. I felt him get bigger inside me and screamed his name again. His hand got tighter around my dick and even pricked the tip of it. I screamed loudly and saw him kick the blood off his finger. It turned me on even more. I felt him getting tense and then all the hot liquid that filled me inside. I screamed and shot everything I had left on his hand. After that, I went limp. I was exhausted. He sliped out of me and sat he on his lap, curling his tail around my body. I let my head rest on his shoulder and fell asleep instantly. I did hear him growl at someone, but didn't really care about what was going on. I just held onto my lover's body and fell into a deep slumber. It was so warm and comfortable I couldn't stay awake.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 am

Mitsunari let his lover fell to a deep sleep after that intense intercourse. However, sleeping like this would not be comfortable for them both. He got out from the pond, grabbed their clothes while he carried his lover in his arms, he was still sleeping soundly, adorable. He made his way towards their luxurious comfortable room and then put his lover on the big bed. He dried himself and then his beloved before he turned off the lights and lied down next to mithos.

He cuddled his lover tightly as they were so close to each other right now. As always his tail wrapped around his lover’s naked body to keep him warm. He rubs his chest against his lover’s back to share their warmth. This would be good since the night was a bit cold in here. Mitsunari pulled the blanket as well to cover their lower body. He yawned softly and snuggled his head along with the fluffy ear against his lover’s nape. He softly growled in comfort and fall into a deep slumber. The feeling of his lover’s slim body and smooth skin made him had a sweet dream.

They slept for hours and even more till it was almost noon, the sun was a bit high in the sky. Mitsunari was still sleeping soundly, cuddling mithos tightly to him like a pillow. He felt a glimpse of light pierced through his eyelids and he growled lightly, hiding his face behind his lover’s smooth silky back.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

When I woke up, I was confused. Last thing I remembered was being in the hot spring and we were doing it hard and violently. Now we were back in our room. I woke up because Mitsunari had growled lightly and nudged my back. The sun seemed to be high in the sky, so it was around noon. My lover was holding me tightly against him, but I managed to slip away from his grip and walk awkwardly towards the thick curtains. I closed them to let my wolf sleep longer and slowly walked towards the bed. But I didn't make it. My legs gave way under me and I fell to the ground with very little noise. Sudden pain coarsed through my whole body. We must have gonne to rough last night. I moaned in pain, putting my hand over my.mouth to let my lover sleep. I then used my arms to silently crawl towards the washroom. I managed, by using the steel bar, to get up again. I moaned in pain again and felt my legs shaking under me. I didn't want Mitsunari to see me like this, he always worries to much for me, besides, I didn't want to be a burden for him. So I clenched my teeth and tried to walk to the tub. My legs just wouldn't cooperate and I felt to the ground again, though this time a tiny scream escaped my mouth. I could only image my lover's wolf ears twitching and him walking up to see his litte flower laying on the bathroom floor, unable to stand up. I wanted to stand up again, but the pain in my lower body was too much. I had to forget my pride this time. Tears slowly flowed from my eyes and my fists balled up tightly.

"Mitsunari, I... need you! Please, it hurts! I can't..."

I was so pissed at my own weakness. Was I really that useless? This worthless? I wiped my tears and managed to sit up against a wall. My legs were still shaking and that made the rest of my body start to shake. I moved my golden hair behind my shoulders and wiped my tears again. I need him. I needed to have my Mitsunari. I couldn't live without him now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Mitsunari was still sleeping soundly. He had a great sex last night with his beloved little flower. He moved his arms a little and felt awkward, something was missing; it supposed to be a bit heavy since he was holding his lover but this felt like nothing, just air around his arms. And that annoyed him, he opened his eyes slowly, his lover was gone. That pissed him off; he needed his lovely flower to stay calm in the morning. But then, he noticed that the curtain was not open like he left it last night, was it mithos? He looked everywhere inside the room and his lover was not here. He got up from the bed, and grabbed his pants as he wore it. At first he thought his lover was cooking in the kitchen but he smelt nothing food-like.

Then, he decided to follow his lover’s scent. He heard mithos calling to him and it did not seem like a good thing. He followed the scent and he found his lover, crying, kneeling on the floor, mitsunari was so surprised. He had no idea what was going on! He was lost! He quickly came to his lover and hugged him tightly in his arms. He grabbed mithos’ face and wiped the tears from his eyes.

,’ what..? What is this? Who hurt you like this? What happen?! My little flower! Tell me who make you cry like this?! I will kill that bastard for real, just tell me!”

Right now he was freaked out, his lover was crying in the morning and he did not have a single clue what happened to his lovely flower here. He was cuddling him all night long so he wondered who managed to hurt him this badly. Mitsunari let his thought went all way back when they were on the pond having sex, they were wild but that was not the first time they did it wildly, was that the cause? He was completely clueless, but if that was really the cause. He would need to punish himself. He kept on thinking that he was the brute who hurt his lover and that thought was driving him insane.

,” was… was it me? The jerk who hurt you this badly?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am

I kept trying to get up and eventually.managed to get on my knees, and that's how Mitsunari found me. He was visibly worries and pissed. Instantly he hugged me and asked me who had hurt me. Who had made me cry. Well, I made myself cry, but we had both hurt me last night. I wraped my arms around his neck and tried to stand up again, but my legs were too numb, I couldn't do it right and kept sliping. I was so angry at myself, so disgusted by my weakness. But then I heard Mitsunari ask me if he was the jerk who hurt me. I let my body fall back to the floor and grabed his face between my hands.

"If I hadn't asked for more, this wouldn't have happened. Don't you dare blame yourself. If you do, I'll shave your tail and you'll have to walk around like a rat until the fur grows back, is that clear? Ypu just need to help me, I can't get up. Maybe a bath would help."

I tried to get up again, but it was a wasted effort. There was just no way for me to move yet. My lower body was numb and I couldn't muster enough strengh to stand up on my own. My body had never been the strongest. I looked in my lover's eyes and licked his cheek. I love this man, even though we had done it rough, I would do it all over again if it meant being held by him more.

"Mitsunari, I don't regret anything we did last night. I would do it all over again, the same way. The only thing I regret is that my body is weak. But then again, with you as my.lover, I don't need to be strong, do I?"

I gave him a soft smile and kissed his lips. I was starting to get cold o the floor there so I started shivering and tried to cling closer to my wolf.

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   

Back to top Go down

A vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next