A vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Mitsunari was a bit worried that someone had hurt this fragile lover badly, so it was only because of last night wild sex that mithos could not bring himself to walk properly today. That was relieving, now mitsunari could breathe more relaxed. The situation got better as his lover said that it was not mitsunari’s fault and that he did not need to blame himself or he would lose his fluffy furry tail. Well, it’s not that his lover could shave it away; mitsunari would catch him and took wild wildly before mithos could shave his thick tail. He let out a soft smile as his lover cuddled and kissed him more.

Now, with mitsunari knowing what actually had happened to his lover, he knew what to do. He gently picked up his lover and carried him in his strong arms and then put his lover inside a big tub before filling it with warm water. He joined his lover after that and then grabbed him close to his body. Mitsunari stroked mithos’ butt gently with both of his hands, he was giving massage to his lover’s butt since he assumed that his lover felt pain in there too. So he started with the fluffy butt first. He stroked it for some time before massaging mithos’ legs slowly. He caressed and put a little pressure on his touch when he reached his lover’s thigh. He let mithos sat down inside the water as he done this.

After about half an hour massaging his lover’s legs and butt, mitsunari was done with the treatment. He pulled his lover close and cuddled him. He let his lover sat on his lap right on the fluffy tail. He caressed mithos by his hair and kissed him gently.

,” first of my lovely flower, if you are about o shave my tail, I’ll rape you first before you can do that, and second, you don’t need to change yourself coz I already like you just the way you are…”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

It was a good thing that he wasn't blaming himself after my threat. He brought me to the bath and then filled it up with water. He gave me a short massage, but it felt so good. Sadly, my legs were still a little numb. I could probably walk a little better, but not as well as I normally do. I let him rub me on the butt and on my legs, but there was still pain inside me, I hid it well. He then made me sit on his tail and said that if I ever did try to shave his tail, he would rape me widly. I just smiled at him and cuddle against his body. He wouldn't be able to hurt me even if he tried!
Even though I liked taking a bath with him, I just wanted to clean up and then go make something to eat. I was starving. Last night had been rough, now I needed to eat quickly. It might even help my legs get better. I slowly got up and my wobbly legs and smiled at Mitsunari. I didn't want him to worry for nothing. I got out of the bath and dried myself up with a thick towel. I went back in the room with small steps and found my dress I wore last night. I put it on and then went in the kitchen area. I tripped over my feet then and fell on the floor. With a sigh, I got back up and looked around for something to eat. Anything. I found different fruits and decided I would make a fruit salad for breakfast. Even though it was closer to noon then morning, I wanted to make this! I cut up all the fruits, peeled the oranges and bananas. and put them all in a big bowl. I was willing to eat it all, but my wolf might also want some. I went to sit on the big couch and waited for him there. He must almost be done in the water anyway. His tail might friz!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Mitsunari was bathing, enjoying the water, and cuddling his lover before mithos slipped away and went somewhere inside their booked room, mitsunari cleaned his tail, still. After a while, he got out from the tub and found his lover on the couch, holding a big bowl filled with fruits. So his little flower was starving after that rough night. Mitsunari already dried himself and he picked up a dark blue yukata and tied the belt on his waist. He smelt bananas and oranges as he walked near his lover. He did not really like bananas; he sniffed the food with his nose and backed away. His ears were twitching slightly and his golden tail slowly wagging behind him. He was hungry too but he can’t eat those fruits.

If they did not have meat, then mitsunari preferred veggies rather than bananas or oranges. He found some lettuce, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, and potatoes. He can cook so he chopped all of those things into small dices and poured some seasonings on it. He was done, then he put all of those on a big bowl, he got lots of veggies to eat now and this was good. He sat near his lover and ate his veggie salad. He is hungry too and these veggies tasted so good and refreshing. He took a full spoon of it and fed his lover with it, the taste was sweet and a bit sour at the same time.

,” I can’t eat bananas you know… I don’t like the way it melts in my mouth… so.. how is the veggie?”

Mitsunari took another full spoon of his vegetable salad and ate it slowly, he almost finished his meal now, and he was pretty fast in eating something refreshing like veggies. However, he did not finish all of it, he knew his lover was starving so he left some of his salad and gave it to mithos.

,” here, you need to eat more, I’m full already..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 am

So I did things wrond again. He didn't like bananas. I ate all my fruits and swallowed the rest of his meal. I won't make anything else he doesn't like anymore. I will only do what I know makes him happy. I'll spread my legs for him. That's the only thing it seems that I can do right. He never complains or says anything negative about that. I guess I'm just not good with food or anything else for that matter! The ansatsu were right I guess, I was just a whore.
I brought my knees against my chest and rested my forehead against them. Mitsunari would probably scold me if he heard what I was thinking. He'll probably see it all over my face, but I couldn't help thinking that way, that's just who I was. I was always bringing myself down like this. I sighed and got up with the two bowls. I was standing in front of the kitchen window when I saw someone standing there. He seemed to be doing something, but I couldn't quite see. Then, I heard a cracking sound. I had droped the bowls and they broke in the floor. Something was in my neck. I reached for it and plucked out a poisonus needle. It wasn't deadly, though it was made by ansatsu to paralyse their victim. The man came closer with a rin on his face, if I could have screamed, I would have insulted that bastard. It was the same guy we had seen the night before. The one that wanted to have a go at me again. He climbed through to kitchen window and silently landed on me. He was heavy. He got closer to my ear and whispered to make sure Mitsunari didn't hear him.

"Well, well. It seems we meet again Mithos. Did you know your head is worth alot right now? And guess who is the one that's gonna get the cash? The best part of this is that I made an illusion of you right next to the brainless idiot!"

Mitsunari was not brainless! He would figure it out quickly enough. My scent couldn' be on the illusion. I just wanted him to help me. I didn't want him to worry because I disapeared without a word. The bastard then started tying my hands behind my back, ten my legs and he put some cloth in my mouth so I couldn't scream when the toxines effect left my system. I could do nothing but glare at him. He just smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll have my fun with you on the way there."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Mitsunari was still on the couch in the living room he saw his lover finished his meal and then brought two bowls to the kitchen. He was full now so he rested a little on the fluffy couch; however, something really fishy happened. All of a sudden his lover was next to him again sitting and then there was a loud noise of broken glass or things like that. mitsunari almost talked to the guy that looked like his lover but then he looked closely, and sniffed the guy, not his lover! The scent was scent of blood and shit! This… was bad… mitsunari did not touch the illusion since he did not want to alert the caster. He was smarter than the villain thought he was. He was a legendary golden wolf for a reason! He could not be fooled by such illusion or cheap tricks!

Those were nothing but trash to him. He concentrated his senses and found out that there was another man with his lover in the kitchen. And it was silence, which means that his loved one was in danger. He did not to make the villain knew that his plan had failed. So, mitsunari who actually had the ability to control blood chose to do this in a different way. This time, he cast his power not on the villain, but on his lover mithos. He knew that there was something wrong with his lover’s body, he could sense it, the muscles and heart beat. And from what he could sense, his lover was paralyzed now. Luckily, this power had nothing to do with the poison; he could still control his lover’s body. He had tasted mithos’ blood long ago, and their hearts were closely connected to each other which made this easier to be done.

With a smirk, mitsunari started to make mithos moved his own legs and kicked the villain right on his crotch since the idiot was sitting on top of his lover. The villain growled in pain and he was surprised to see that mithos could move. Mitsunari used this opportunity to ‘pull’ his lover into his arms, still using the blood control which made the victim’s body move itself. As mithos was safe in his arms, mitsunari whispered softly into his lover’s ears

,” don’t worry love.. you are safe and sound now.. that jerk will pay the price!”

The villain got up and he walked outside where he found mitsunari, holding his lover. He was unhappy; he cursed and cast fire blades to fly towards mitsunari, slicing the wolf’s chest and bled mitsunari severely. And that was a wrong choice, mitsunari was covered in blood, but soon, he cast ‘reflect’ (one of his powers too), and he inflicted the damage back to the villain. The jerk took all the damage he gave to the wolf and burned into ashes. Mitsunari was still covered in blood, protecting his lover right behind him.

The wounds started to heal and he looked at his loved one, not a single scratch on him. That was good; now, he would have to cure mithos from that poison. With a simple healing which was done with a kiss, mitsunari neutralized the poison and released his loved one from the pain. He looked worried still and cuddled mithos tightly in his strong arms.

,' I... i love you... please... be safe for me..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:53 am

I knew Mitsunari had noticed that I was in trouble the moment my limbs started moving. Since I was paralysed, I couldn't do what he made me do at all. He made me kick my old friend and then my body flew outside into my lover's arms. I was scared, but relieved at the same time. I knew I was safe now. But then, I heard some fighting, since I couldn't tirn my head, I couldn't see what was going on, but I trusted in my wolf to win without a single scratch. When he came back, he had a few scratches that were healing. He kissed me and I could move again. I breathed in deeply and coughed a few times. I couldn't breathe correctly when paralyzed. I sat up and looked around. My lover asked me to be safe for him and I almost started laughing. As if I was trying to get in trouble all the time! I tried to get up but this time fear paralyzed my body. There was a price on my head. That meant my father had accepted that I should be better off dead then with my wolf. Couldn't he just be happy to see me happy? No. I was a tool to the ansatsu, nothing more. I clung onto my lover and my body trembled.

"We'll never be in peace! My head has a price on it. Wait, i.they see you, they might get scared and leave! I'm sorry, I should have seen this coming, I should have tried to scream or something, I couldn't move! Are you alright? You're bleeding!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Mitsunari knew that mithos was a criminal to his force now. They already knew that this little flower ran away with a byakuren general. He knew that this would not be easy for them. He did not mind that actually since he was a good fighter and he would protect his loved one with all of his life. Mitsunari cuddled his lover tightly in his arms and kissed him gently. It was true, he was a fearsome general of this byakuren force and most ansatsu soldiers and generals feared and respected him. But f course, only one who would dare to face mitsunari fist to fist, which was no other than the second highest rank of ansatsu leader, who was unknown to the whole realm. he noticed that he bled but he cared not, it was just a small scratch.

,” I can scare off some pesky soldiers or an army of ansatsu fools, but know this my love, there is one in that force who would dare face me fist to fist, the second highest leader…that man remained unknown, but I’ll never forget his fighting style and glare. When the day comes that he finds you, I will fight him off and you must run away as far as you can! I will kill him and you must run when I tell you to, it’s an order!”

He kissed his loved one hard and deep before letting go of mithos’ lips. He just wanted his lover to be safe and alive. He cared not about himself, he swore on his honor to protect this man he loved or ‘die’ trying’. He held mithos tightly in his arms saying nothing more; he cuddled him close as if he was afraid that something bad would happen to this lovely flower of his. Then, he took out something, a small, white winged pendant and gave it to mithos.

,” that is for you. All byakuren generals have it. if I were to die fighting, keep that safe and showed it my force, I got few colleagues there who will protect you.. if…. If I were …defeated by that man… promise me you will go there and stay alive for me?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 am

I was so happy when Mitsunari started kissing me. Maybe I was also good to make him feel powerful since I was always in trouble and he had to save me all the time. I guess I could be useful as a good training for him. A whore and some training. The thought made me sigh. Then he said he could scare away anyone exept one guy. He told me that if that guy would come here to get me, I had to run away. I felt like slaping him for asking me such a thing, but he was right. If I stayed, he'd only be distracted by me.
He then gave me a pretty necklace and I put it around my neck. It was the byakuren emblem. What he said after was enough to make me cry.

"Yeah... I'll live for us...but I'll still go get your body and keep it safe until you wake up. You'll be heavy and my back will probably hurt after...So you just better not die...Ever! We're suppose to live together forever, Baka! And now...now I'm...again..."

I was furious and sad at the samr time. I got up and did a few wobbly steps away before I fell on my knees again, wiping away the tears that wouldn't stop falling. Maybe I should just leave him now so he doesn't get hurt. I was the reason why he got hurt all the time anyways! I couldn't do it though, I couldn't leave him. I felt selfish. I grabed some sand from the ground and threw it on his chest. The sand melted in his skin.

"There...now you have a sand shield. Who knows...it could save your life..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:48 am

He never showed his most fragile emotions towards others but this one, the one he loved dearly. But when he saw his loved one crying again because of his stupid words, mitsunari could not help it but to curse himself, why he be so stupid and say such thing in their honeymoon? He just made his loved one cry again and over again, this was a total worst. He grabbed his lover’s body and then he brought him to the bed. He kissed mithos so hard till he stopped crying, he continued to make out to his loved one as he hugged him tightly. As they needed some air to breathe, mitsunari separated their lips and then he made his lover sat on him. He hugged mithos so tight as if they were going to be separated, and then he rested his head on mithos’ slim smooth chest.

,” …. please no more tears, I know I’m such an idiot with words, this is our vacation and you are suppose to be happy but… now you are crying and hurt because of my stupid words! I said those things because I couldn’t imagine seeing you get tortured by those jerks again, i.. I would give everything in my power to prevent that! I never wanted to see you got hurt or hunted down like this… if… I could go even stronger.. Maybe… I could fully protect you even from that elite jackass! i.. I don’t want to live if you are not with me!”

He kept cuddling his loved one so tightly, for the very first time, he knew what fear was. All of his life he never gave his all to protect something or someone and now, he had someone to protect, someone to take care and love. That made his mind settled; he would go even stronger to surpass that high class bastard of the ansatsu and took him down himself. He then lifted his head and looked into his lover’s eyes; they were so beautiful and soft.

,” how about this…to make you stop crying..i’ll go stronger and surpass that jerk..all I want is to see you happy… “

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm

What would make me happy would be if Mitsunari didn't talk about death or other dark ideas like those. I've seen death too many times already. I left everything I knew behind to be with this guy, enemy of my father's. I gave up everything. I was never hoing to let him disapear from my sight. I won't lose him. I won't let anyone lay another scratch on his body, if he wanted to become stronger and surpass his current state, then so will I.
I used to be a great assassin, I could slip into any fortified building like a shafow and kill whoever needed to be killed. But ever since I've met this wolf, there was no need for my skills anymore. And now, I felt honored by this man. He wanted to go over his limits to ptotect me. Nobody ever said that to me. This guy really made me feel important. I grabed his face and kissed him hard. He wanted me to stop crying. He wanted me to be happy. Why haven't I met him years ago and run away with him before I was tainted by blood? I kissed him more, I didn't care about breathing, I wanted to feel his lips, his body heat, his muscles. Though my brain and my lungs needed air. When our lips were free, I just wraped my arms around his neck and pulled him until he was laying down on my body.

"Hold me. Please."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:51 pm

This was all that mitsunari ever wanted, to see his loved one happy and safe. Even if he was not strong enough to defeat that high ranked jerk, he would surpass his own limit and grew even stronger. They both kissed so hard till they could not breathe anymore then his loved one released their lips. mithos asked mitsunari to hold him more and he would do it. mitsunari lied down on mithos before he then pulled his loved close to him and he sat on the bed. He made his lover sat on his lap and then he hugged mithos so tight as if he was going to lose him.

Mitsunari made out to his lover hard this time, he overdid it again. He grabbed his lover’s face and sealed their lips so hard, so deep. It felt like there was no need for words. His kiss said everything already. The way he kissed his fragile lover confirmed that he would go far beyond his own limit to protect this one man that he would give everything in his power to keep mithos safe and sound. He kept kissing his lover more and more till they both moaned softly. After some time, he finally let go of those soft lips and gave a warm smile to his loved one.

,’ these arms will never let you go no matter what! And I swear on my pride that I will go stronger and beat up that jerk for real till he never be able to wake up again!”

He grabbed his lover’s head, made him lie down to rest on his broad chest and then he wrapped his thick tail around his lover’s body like he always did. He cuddled mithos closely and did not want to let him go. He snuggled his fury ears against mithos’ hair and he made his tail tickled his lover’s neck a little. He knew that mithos liked that treat. Maybe that little teasing would cheer his lover’s mood.

,"hmmm.. you want more of that my lovely flower?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:21 am

Mitsunari did exactly as I asked him. He pulled me on his lap and hugged me tightly. That's what I needed. That's what I wanted. This way, he could feel my heart beating just for him. If he wasn't there, I don't know how long I would have survived in that Inn with all those idiots. He then said that his arms would never let go of me. I was glad again. I was pleased by his soft loving words. He kissed me again, in a way that made me moan lije he knew I loved it, until we were both out of breath again. My head was spining, I was pretty sure that my face was flustered also. He then cuddled his head against mine and his tail covered my body again. Though he didn't just cuddle softly with me. His tail moved lightly in my neck. At first I thought it was just a spasm, but it happened ain and again. It was actually starting to tickle me. I giggled lightly and ghen glared at him with amusement when he asked me if I wanted more. He was asking for a very dangerous battle there. I nibbled his long wolf ears then, I moved his hair and licked his neck slowly. I reached a spot where I knew he was sensitive from previous experiments and bit him softly but still hard there. I saw the shiver going around his body. Then I looked up at him with a smirk.

"Do You want more, my powerful Wolf? Or should I tease you and stop?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 pm

His lover did an unexpected thing to him. He was just teasing and playing here but mithos seemed to want more than just playing, he wanted to do it harder. The wolf gave his lover a big grin and then he rolled over and placed his frail looking lover under him. He then made out to mithos hard and deep but there was still gentleness in that made out. He kept on kissing his lover till he moaned and trembled under his touch. His lover teased him back then by biting his neck, where it’s most sensitive. He would punish his lover for that one. But now, the punishment would be a bit different.

Mitsunari licked his lover’s lips and he released their kiss. He grabbed mithos by his waist and then traced its sexy curve with his claws and strong arms. He slipped down and slowly, he began eating his loved one. He started from mithos’ legs, he lick it very slowly till he reached the thigh. He nibbled his lover’s thigh a bit longer and then he kissed it hard, one hickey was done. Then, he went for the next. His lips moved slowly till it reached mithos’ crotch. There, he also lick his lover’s skin, it felt so smooth and soft, perfect taste. He continued to go higher and he reached his lover’s waist. Mitsunari kissed his lover’s sexy slim waist and hips, he lick it slowly, sucked it hard and then left another huge hickey there.

His lips continued the journey and now, he was on his lover’s nipples. Mitsunari enjoyed his ‘camping’ here. He lick his lover’s nipple and chest for a while, he kept on licking, and sucking hard, e ate mithos as if he was a tasty desert. He finally reached his lover’s rosy lips, there, he kissed his mithos hard and deep again like always, slipping his tongue inside and lick his lover’s mouth all over. He then let go of their sealed lips, and with a sharp yet loving gaze, starred at mithos.

,” you are the sweetest desert I ever eat.. i think I can eat you like that all night long..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Me bitting Mitsunari had started something interesting. He spun us around and kissed me hard. I loved when he kissed me like that, it felt so good, so hot. I wanted more kissing, but he lowered his body to my legs. I shivered as his tongue started teasing my skin. I was not expecting him to do such a gentle thing to me. I moaned softly as his lips and tongue kept making their way higher and higher. My body trembled more as my desire for him grew. Though it would not be a good idea to do it, considering that I couldn't even get up this morning without his help. I felt him sucking on my thigh. There was going to be a hickey on my pale white skin. He kept going higher and I moaned as he passed on my crotch. My face was flustered. I kept my hands over my head, giving him accept to all of my body. I loved this feeling. He made another hickey around my hip area and I moaned again. I really gave myself entirely to him. He made his way to my nipples and I trembled more violently as he played with them. My eyes closed in delight, I then felt his tongue on my.lips and he kissed me hard. I kissed him back, my legs instinctively wraped around his strong waist and my arms wraped around his head, my fingers tangled in his hair and I moaned as we kissed passionnatly. When the kiss was over, he told me I was a delicious desert and that he could eat me like that all night. I looked at him with my flustered face.

"Then eat me Mitsunari. Eat all of me and I will eat you, so we'll always be together."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Good thing his lover liked being eaten this way. But of course hey wouldn’t do it all the way since mithos was still wobbly and he was still a bit weak now. Mitsunari would keep this eating till he was satisfied enough. He continued licking his lover’s body all over now. As he was done kissing mithos, he started to lick his lover’s earlobe and then bit him there gently. He reached the top so now; it’s time to start all over again. mitsunari’s lips went backwards as he kissed his lover’s cheek and then his lips then went lower till reached mithos’ neck, he left another hickey there, a big one, to make everyone knew that this one belonged to him only. He sucked his lover’s neck harder and then let it go as he kissed mithos on his shoulder. He went all way down then reached his lover’s nipples again. They were stiff now, aroused.

,” I’m enjoying my dessert mithos you are so lovely..”

With that said, he went lower. Now, his lips reached mithos’ belly and waist. He nibbled his lover’s waist and bit his belly a little bit just to leave another hickey. His lips and tongue kept moving lower till they reached mithos’ crotch again. He licked his lover’s rectal and sucked it hard as he rubbed his fangs there. Then, he left another big hickey right on the right side of mithos’ crotch. He lick and sucked it hard till it became red and then he let go.

With a smile on his face, mitsunari grabbed his lover and made him clung to his chest closely, he enjoyed his meal already and now, he wanted to cuddle his lover just like this. It felt so nice.

,” you know my little flower, it’s nice to cuddle you like this…do you like it?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 pm

My golden wolf seemed that he hadn't had his fill of my body yet. As he started nibbling my ear, my body kept shivering in his arms. I found my self remembering the past again. Back then, I was looking for a man who could finish the job and actually make me cum. And I gave up right when this hungry wolf came in. He had given me more then what I could have asked for. Everything he did made it worth while.
He kept eating my body, playing with my nipples, leaving hickeys here and there. I trembled in his arms. I used to be the dominant bottom type, but this man was just so much more dominant and took everything I was. I enjoyed every moment with him.
A loud moan escaped my mouth as he played around my crotch. I could feel another hickey being formed around there and then he came back up and cuddled me. Only him. Only Mitsunari could get me this aroused with his lips and his tongue. I slowly touched my neck, follow the marks of the bite he had given me back when we met. I sighed with a smile and cuddled my head against his chest. I grabed his tail to cover my shaking body. Just when everything was perfect, a majestic snow owl came in the room. I cuddled closer to my lover as the bird came closer. I bore a message closed with the mark of byakuren. I got scared. I hope that wasn't the order to abandon me because I was so much trouble. The bird got close enough and left the message in front of me. It was...for me? I took it and opened it.

To the Ansatsu traitor,
We of Byakuren thank you for betraying your force to follow a Genral from our force. We ask you to please prove your loyalty to us by giving us information about the Ansatsu's further plans.

To General Ishida,
We ask that you keep an eye on this traitor. If he betrays Byakuren, we expect you to do what is necessary.

Good day to both of you,
The Byakuren Administration.

I just stared at the piece of paper. How did they know I was with Mitsunari? And how did they know where we are? We had been traveling for days! I looked up at Mitsunari. I was afraid. If I didn't give them the info they wanted, Mitsunari had the order to kill me. I was trembling in fear this time. I could feel tears welling up to my eyes, but I held them back as hard as I could.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Mitsunari and his loved one got a perfect day right now; they cuddled and made out hard, those were what they liked to do. But then the amusement did not last long. A bird came inside their room and landed near his lover. Mithos opened the letter and read it. Then, slowly his face changed from happy to gloomy. That made misunari curious so he snatched the letter and read it. Two bullets in one shot, that was just and old style of hunting. This letter hit both mitsunari and mithos. He was asked to do what is necessary if his lover ever betrayed byakuren. But then again, he doubt that would ever happen.

It was pretty odd how this letter could reach them. Mitsunari said nothing to his workers back home so practically, only three people knew where they were going, the servant who drove the carriage, mitsunari , and mithos. Obviously, it was not the two of them who gave the location to the force, then.. Was it the servant? Mitsunari took a closer look into the owl and the letter. He sniffed the letter and found nothing strange on it, he looked at the owl and the bird indeed belonged to the force. This was not a fake one then, this was for real.

He grabbed his lover and hugged him tightly in his arms. Then, he called for his servant, then one who drove the carriage. The servant boy arrived inside their room and he kneeled before mitsunari. With a glare, he asked the servant boy if he gave some information to the force about the whereabouts of mitsunari. The servant boy trembled in fear, he was the one who was in contact with someone from byakuren, to save his head, he told mitsunari everything, that when he was away, he was contacted by the white warlord and he was told that the warlord have an important message for mitsunari. With a sigh, mitsunari let the servant boy left.

The white warlord, only one had such nick name, halrein, his colleague. If this letter was from halrein, then it must have some secrets behind it, he won’t send a very important message with hand writing like this. mitsunari used his eyes to trace the secret and there, he revealed it with his red eyes. When he looked closer using his power, the real message was revealed. It turns out that halrein knows something about the ansatsu leader and how to destroy him. mitsunari looked at his lover with a sharp gaze of his eyes, he whispered very softly into his lover’s ears

,” I’ve read it, the hand writing was just a cover and the real message is hidden within the writing. It’s from my colleague. He said something about the guy who was feared the most by ansatsu leader, and that man was seen with a guy with long blonde hair wearing a kimono. Neither of their faces were seen. The other guy has long black hair and based on this letter, that guy is supposed to be the one that your boss feared the most… this can be our trump card against your stink force!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Mitsunari had to kill me if I didn't give the byakuren satisfying information. I felt my heart break slowly. This had always been too good to be true. My love life was too beautiful. I felt tears falling on my face and didn't bother wiping them off. If my lover had to kill me, I wouldn't stop him. Or maybe I would run far away to make sure he doesn't kill himself after. I would make him chasse after me to make him stay alive.
I felt his arms tighten around me after he had read the message. I jumped lightly. But then, I calmed down when he called for the servant. The servant seemed to have been the one to give away our position to some guy called the White Warlord. Sounded important. Mitsunari let the boy leave and then reread the letter. I stayed silent, crying silently. He then spoke to me.
The letter was tricked. The real letter was hidden amongst the words that had scared me half to death. I stoped crying out of despair and cried in anger.

"If I evrr see that Bastard, I don't care how powerful he is, I'm gonna kick his fuken ass! How dare he scare me so much?! How dare he ruin our vacation?!"

I then started thinking about a long blond haired man in the ansatsu and long black haired stranger. I knew only one long blond hair man in my old force. Everyone knew him since he was an incredibly effective assassin. Though the black haired guy...I had no clue.

"The blond guy could be Sakura-Sama. Though he's been under the radar for some time now. As for the black haired guy. There are so many that nobody stands out. But before I left, father told me a dangerous prisonner had escaped. Could be that guy."

I was still pissed at Mitsunari's friend. He had scared me for no reason. I really wanted to kick his ass or punch his face in his head.

"That means you don't have to kill me?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:38 am

Seeing his lover’s mood got better made him glad, or at least right now mithos was not scared anymore but right now he was obviously angry with mitsunari’s friend who gave out the letter. It made him chuckled a little when his lover said he would kick halrein’s ass for real because he scared mithos to death. Well, that might happen since halrein was a playful person, but mitsunari wouldn’t let that happen, he wouldn’t let his lover touched anyone else but him. mitsunari grabbed his lover and kissed him deeply, gently till mithos stopped crying. He smiled and wiped away those tears from his lover’s beautiful eyes.

,” I know he is a bit too much in his joke, well, that is the warlord anyway, but you see.. if you are going to kick his ass for real.. I’m afraid you can’t do nothing but to punch him..hmmm but for a person like him your punch would be a tickle, so… I won’t allow it! Your hands belong to me only! All of you are mine and you are not allowed to touch others or I’ll be pissed. Don’t worry, I’ll ‘kick’ him for you.”

Then, his lover spoke about a guy named Sakura, judging from the feminine name, mitsunari assumed that this sakura guy was some kind of a host or whore maybe… who knows? And then mithos said about a dangerous prisoner that had escaped from the ansatsu. With this information, mitsunari doubt that he could do something about it. This was too little, but useful though. Well, they were on vacation right now so this one could wait. Mitsunari turned to his lover when he said something stupid about not killing mithos, who wanted to kill him anyway? he grabbed his lover’s face and kissed him deeply till he moaned , then he released his flower.

,’ stop saying that thing! Nobody is going to kill you! Not me , not the byakuren , nobody! Got that? I’m keeping you safe and alive for the rest of my life! Now… where you want to go? This is our vacation and this supposes to make you happy!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm

I sighed. Nobody was going to kill me. Visibly, his friend had a very bad sense of humour. I hated it quite frankly. i despised his friend. Warlord or not, he was going to get a piece of my mind if I ever met him. Mitsunari than said that this was our vacation and I was supposed to be happy, not sad or angry. He wanted to know where I wanted to go now. I gave him a soft, seductive kiss, sliping my tongue in his mouth and making out hard with him. I stoped when I moaned and then looked at him.

"We could go back to your--our home? Maybe? We would be more in peace there don't you think? And I didn't get to visit it all the first time. I love you, my Golden Wolf. I need something to relax now, all this has stressed me out. I can't take another bath, and I can't ask for sex, my legs are still a little numb. What do you propose to me, my Lover?"

I took his face again and kissed him. I grabed his tail and then reached for a comb and started placing the fur on it. Such soft fur and beautilful color. My wolf. Combing his fur calmed me down just a bit, my mind was still preoccupied by how much I hated this White Warlord. Why didn't he find some other way to send his stupid message? I leaned against Mitsunari's chest and kept playing with his tail.

"Do you like it when I comb your tail? Maybe we could buy some oil to make it have a more profond lustre. It would make it look healthier. Like that, you could show it off!"

Such a thick tail, so warm, soft and nice. I closed my eyes but the only thing I could see was that stupid letter. I got annoyed but I was still very gentle with my wolf's tail. I breathed in and let out a deep sigh. It helped me a little more, but what was really relaxing me was my lover's heart beating near my ears. I wouldn't mind being his wife. I wouldn't mind staying home, cooking and cleaning for him. I wanted his red eyes too always see just see. Forever.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Mitsunari couldn’t help it but to feel a bit funny when he found that mithos hated Halrein even before meeting him, well, which was not important at all he cared not about such thing. His lover said that he would like to go back to their home already, well, if that was his will then so be it. They would go home and get comfortable there. His lover grabbed mitsunari’s long thick tail and started to comb it. It seemed that mithos liked combing the thick tail, mitsunari just starred at his lover’s face which was starting to get calmer now. Then, his lover said something about putting some oil on mitsunari’s tail to make it more beautiful. Well... If his lover wished for it then he saw no reason to reject that. He kissed his lover softly and then gently looked into his eyes.

,” well my lovely flower, if you wish to add some oil to my tail then… you can do as you wish, I’m all yours , and yours only! As you are only belong to me!”

Mitsunari kissed his lover a bit harder this time. He let his tail stayed still since his lover wanted to play with it more. Then, after a hot made out, he released his lover’s lips and then hugged him tightly. He cuddled his lover’s fragile body against his chest and held mithos closely to him. He then whispered something into his lover’s ear.

,” I’ll keep you safe… and that smile on your face shall never fade away.”

Then, mitsunari grabbed his lover and stood up, he packed their things and then he summoned the servant boy to take their belongings to the carriage since they were going back home now. The servant boy left carrying all of their belongings and waited on the big carriage. His lover was still nude right now but mitsunari did not want to cover that pretty skin with clothes. Instead, he covered mithos with his long thick tail and carried him on his arms. He paid the inn and then checked out from the place. Then, mitsunari got inside the carriage and he cuddled mithos close to him with his golden tail all over mithos’s nude body wrapping him perfectly .

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Mitsunari claimed he didn't mind if I put oil in his tail. I was happy he wanted me too. He then kissed me hard and I moaned as he made out with me. I always loved that feeling. The sensation of being desired by this man was intense. After he had kissed me like that, his tail escaped my hands and hid my body. He called the servant boy abd told him to bring our things to the carriage. The boy obeyed and I placed myself comfortably in my lover's arms. He went down the stairs and paid the inn keeper for the time we stayed here. I saw the people's surprise when they saw that I was actually a man. It's true that I came wearing a dress. After paying, we climbed back in the carriage and I looked outside the window. My lover's tail was all around me still, do I was hidden if anyone got to close. When we passed in front of a small shop, I made the servant stop the carriage and asked him to go get some honeysuckle oil. It took him three minutes and then gave me the medium sized bottle. I turned to Mitsunari with a big smile.

"Honeysuckle smells good, but it won't make you smell too much. In our next stop, I comb some in your tail. Okay?"

For now though, I put the sealed bottle away and crawled in my lover's arms. It was so comfortable being covered by his tail and wraped up in his strong arms. The carriage was going slowly because there was so much people walking outside. So, to pass time, I grabed my lover's face and kissed his lips softly. I gave him a smile after and kissed him again. It was nothing sexual, I just wanted to kiss him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 pm

This was really the best time and moment that this wolf could have. Just with his loved one, just two of them, enjoying the scenery and the calm environment, this was perfect. His lover then said something about oil; he did not really know that kind of oil. He barely had time to take care of himself, he was always fighting and working on the field, but everything changed when he met this lovely blonde guy, his loved one. He still wrapped his long thick tail around his lover to replace the dress which was somewhere near them, mitsunari had no idea where mithos’ dress was! So he just wrapped his tail around his lover’s naked body and it made mithos looked like as if he was wearing some kind of golden fur robe.

He grabbed mithos’ face and then they made out softly. Mitsunari did not mind at all about the oil. He barely cared about it. Right now, he only cared about feeling his lover on him and held him tightly. He wrapped his strong arms around his loved one and cuddled him. He slowly caressed mithos ‘cheek and then kissed his lips softly. He gently looked into his lover’s eyes. He would only act like this in front of his lover and nobody else.

,’ like I said, I’m all yours my lovely flower; you can do with me anything you desire. And for now, my tail will be our clothes.., I like rubbing your smooth skin with my tail, it feels good.”

He cuddled his lover again and kept kissing him softly, gently. He just wanted to feel the smooth lips of his lovers for a little longer; he wanted to cuddle with his loved one longer. mitsunari caressed mithos’ skin and kept kissing him, he licked his lover’s lips gently and then sealed their lips deeply again. This moment was perfect. The feel of his flower’s warmth was the best thing

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 pm

The kiss went on for hours it seemed. I didn't want it to stop, I felt complete. I felt happy. So happy that tears welled out of my eyes as I kept kissing Mitsunari. This moment was perfect. This moment, I felt loved, needed, desired. I was protected and warm. I had found a home in those strong arms. This wolf, this big, dangerous, aggressive looking wolf was my home now. My lover. My heart and soul.
The kiss continued for another while until the carriage suddenly stoped after it had hit a bump. I heard the servant swear and then, I was positive that I heard him fall. I looked outside by the window and quickly pulled my head back in before an arrow passed and cut a few strands of my hair. I cursed and used my earth powers to created a protective shell around the carriage. I turned to look at Mitsunari.

"Looks like my friend has been waiting to tell me goodbye. He brought some friends along. Your servant is still alive, I'm protecting him with the stone barrier, but their arrows are starting to damage it. I could try with my lightning, but it drains my energy, so I only have one shot at it. Should I try?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 am

Mitsunari was enjoying their ride together but then they bumped into something and he heard something happening outside. He smelt a stench of blood, which means, ansatsu soldiers. His lover put a protective barrier around and protected the carriage along with the servant. He stated a plan to mitsunari that he could use lightning to kill those rats but it would drain his energy. Mitsunari thought that it would be too risky if mithos fought those rats all by himself and drain his own energy.

Those soldiers were not too many but who knows there were more hiding? He thought about it quickly and decided to fight together with his loved one. That way, mithos wouldn’t need to drain too much of his energy. Mitsunari could manipulate air around them so he made some wind blades around the shield. He cast is away to cut the soldiers into pieces and looked at his loved one

,’ we will fight this together, I can slice them with my wind blades and you can do your part, but stay close to me, I don’t want you to get hurt got that?”

He managed to kill some of those ansatsu rats with his wind blades and more of them were coming. His servant also fought back using his sword, he is a skilled fighter but not that good either. The servant fell to the ground and a soldier was ready before him with a big axe.

Mitsunari saw that and he led the blades to cut off the soldier’s head. He looked around and held his lover closely to him; he placed his strong arms around mithos’ body and kept him safe. There were still more soldiers coming but he thought that this time he could let his lover scattered those rats into pieces. He licked his lover’s earlobe and whispered to him

,” do it my little flower.. kill them for us..Then we can feast on their blood!”

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   

Back to top Go down

A vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next