Share | 

A vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasil
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

My lover was okay with my plan, but he still wanted to take some of the enemies out first. He used his wind powers to cut some up. I waited to get the signal from him as I tried my best to keep up the barrier around us and the servant boy outside. I kept it up even when I felt my lover's strong arms around me. He licked my ear and then told me to kill them all. I looked outside and my violet eyes turned into white eyes. Violent looking clouds covered the calm sky. This was going to take most of my energy, it was a good thing that Mitsunari was right here with me. When the black clouds were over us, I made them turn on themselves. It was ready. I said only one word, Judgement, before an enormous bolt of lightening came down from the darkened sky and hit the leader of this ambush party. It wasn't over yet. I then manipulated the electricity to hit every single ansatsu soldier in the crowd. They all fried and then the lightning vanished.
I fell back against my lover and my eyes came back to their normal color. I sighed. My body tremble out of fatigue. I smiled at Mitsunari and took his arm to hold it close. I couldn't say anything, I just closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless rest. Judgement really takes a toll on my body. I felt that my body tremble less and less as I drifted away into a deep regenerative sleep. It only took one or two days before I would wake up.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Mitsunari held his lover tightly as they fought the villains together. He watched his loved one cast a massive lightning strike on those soldiers. That was a very impressive attack that caused those entire villain vanished into dust. That was great, but then his loved one fainted. It made mitsunari worried so much that he called his servant to go get some water from nearby river. Mitsunari cast his strong healing power and gave out a massive energy into his lover’s inner body. He could feel mithos’ energy was fading since he was exhausted.

He wondered if this healing would do any good for his loved one. This event reminded him of what had happened long ago before he met up with this lovely man. Back then, during battle, mitsunari used his full strength to fight a massive army of the ansatsu soldiers and that made him fainted for almost one week, and that was without any help from any of his subordinates since none of them could heal mitsunari at that time.

He was worried hell about his loved one. The heart beat was weak but as he kept on giving out energy to him, mithos’ heart beat started to go normal again; his skin color turned a bit pinkish and he looked all right. As he kept healing his lover, his servant came back with a bottle of water from nearby river. Mitsunari took it and gave some to the servant before he ordered him to drive the carriage again. It wouldn’t be a good idea to stay her since they just got ambushed. It’s better if they kept on moving and reached home soon.

Mitsunari couldn’t help but to worry about his loved one. It seemed that even though the healing worked, his loved one did not seem to wake up very soon, this worried him to death, and he did not want his loved one to go into a deep slumber and never wake up again. He cuddled his loved one closely as he wrapped his thick tail around that rosy fragile body.

,” please…. Wake up soon.. I miss your voice already… you used to be so full of life….”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:13 am

Everything was black. It was so calm and peaceful here. There was no battle, no pain and no need to worry. This place was perfect. I laid down on the black ground and sighed with a smile. A slow uneasy feeling started growing in my chest. If I felt like everything was perfect, why would I feel uneasy? I looked around again and noticed that something or rather someone was missing. My wolf. Where was my Wolf? Was I in a coma? Thoughts and images of the battle came to my mind. I had used up a lot of my energy to beat the ansatsu. I must be regenerating the lost strenght. But I didn't have time to waste here. Mitsunari would get worried about me. Suddenly, the peaceful black abyss felt so lonely. I felt energy coming in my body. It wasn't my energy, but it felt good. But I still didn't know how to get out of this black place. Then I heard Mitsunari's voice telling me to wake up soon. I followed it.
When my eyes finally opened, the carriage was moving again and Mitsunari was asleep. His tail was all around my body. My body was aching all over. It was painful. I was thirsty and hungry. I had no idea how long I had been sleeping. I couldn't mive, my body hurt too much.

"Mi...tsu...na...ri. Thir..sty."

I was hoping he had heard me, but just in case, I put my hand on his tail. It was a painful mouvement, but I wanted him to know I was alright now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Mitsunari kept holding his fragile lover as he kept the body warm and safe in his string arms and fluffy tail. He was worried about mithos since his lover couldn’t move and barely talking right. He was looking at the street as the carriage kept on moving away from their vacation area. But then something made his concentration turned around. He could feel his lover’s touch on his tail and his sensitive ear heard his lover said something about water. He immediately looked at his woke lover in his arms and he saw mithos slightly woke up. He grabbed the bottle that his servant bought back then and he slowly fed the water to his lover.

He could see that his loved one was still weak all over and he probably needed more energy from him. After finished with feeding his loved one with water, mitsunari gave out his energy to mithos, he gave so much energy that he started to sweat a little , mitsunari was a bit tired after giving another massive amount of energy to his lover. He did not want his loved one to suffer longer in this condition, he could see that mithos was enduring the pain and that made this wolf felt like a useless man. He kept on healing his loved one more and more till he couldn’t do any more.

After some time, he stopped giving out his energy and then he rested his back against the carriage’s wall. He let out a soft sigh and he held his loved one in his arms. He blinked once, twice, and he felt tired now so tired that he could just fell asleep right away.

He really hope that the energy he just gave out now would heal his loved one completely, it hurt his pride and honor to see the one he loved the most in pain like this. As the mighty golden wolf, he would do anything to make this lovely man before him smiled again and back to his original full of life self. He slightly closed his eyes and fall to sleep, still holding his lover safe in his arms.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 pm

The moment Mitsunari heard my tired voice, he reached for a bottlebof water. He made me drink until I had enough. Then, I felt him giving me energy. So that's why I woke up so early! He gave me his energy. I felt better after some time and then he stoped moving. I was a little worried, but his heart was still beating strong and he was breathing normally. He fell asleep. I needed fresh air now. I managedbto slip out of my lover's arms and found a big kimono. Probably his. I wraped it around my body and made my way next to the servant on the front bench of the carriage. He looked at me surprised but said nothing. I asked him how long I was out with a weak and coarse voice. He said I was asleep for two days. Mitsunari must have been worried sick. I stretched my painful body and looked around as the carriage stoped by the side of the road. The exact place where we had stoped the first time. The servant had to feed the horse. I got down from the carriage and felt the grass under my feet. It felt nice so I sat down there. I asked the servant to open the door to make Mitsunari see me when he wakes up and not panic that I'm not in his arms. The soft breeze felt nice. The servant surprised me by preparing me a cold lavender tea. He said it was good for the throat. I smile at him and he blushed lightly.
I drank the tea slowly. It felt good. I wanted Mitsunari to wake up, but at the same time, I didn't want to be selfish. I liked when he worried for me. I liked when he protects me and tries to keep me away from anything that could bruise or cut me. My pride was of no importance. He was important. Only him. I looked at him as he slept in the carriage. I smiled and winced at the same time because of the pain in my throat. I finished the cold tea and saw the servant making a creamy soup for me. I wasn't used to being taken care off this way. We had been here for a few hours when the boy went to wake Mitsunari up. The cream was ready. He served it to me in a luke warm temperature so it wouldn't hurt my throat. I was happy.

"Mitsu...na..ri. Sit... next to...me."

My throat was still rough, but louder then earlier. I smiled at him and cleared my throat a little before I took a small spoon full of cream in my mouth.

-My Lord, I gave lavender tea to your Lady. I've cooked some creamed vegetables for both of you. The Lady's throat is sensitive. The horse has also eaten but seems restless to know you in a weakened state. I'll take my rest now and heal my own wounds.

The servant laid down in the grass on the other side of the carriage. I stayed on the soft grass. Since the kimono was big on me, I enventually became disheveled. I didn't fix it, it seemed to much of a bother.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Mitsunari felt slight of bump when he was sleeping. He did not wake up yet since he felt so tired, sleepy, and he just want to sleep longer, just a little bit more. After some time, his servant came to him and woke him up. The servant boy stated the he already made tea and soup. He saw his lover was already up and sitting by the grassy ground near them. He was pleased to know that his loved one got better. He heard mithos asking him t come so mitsunari lazily got out from the carriage. He yawned and walked slowly towards his lover, he is still all sleepy, tired, and exhausted. After all, he just gave out a massive energy to heal his lover twice! That drained his strength greatly and now, he felt like an old wolf.

He approached his lover, instead of sitting next to mithos, he placed his head on his lover’s thigh and curled up his thick tail around him, he fell asleep again there. It felt so comfortable, the feeling of his lover’s body, the breezy wind, and the fresh air. The wolf growled softly in comfort and snuggled his head against his lover’s body a little bit more. Both of his arms were hugging mithos’ slim waist as he asleep. He did not feel like eating or drinking, he wanted to sleep so badly that those things were a bother for him. Maybe sleeping for a couple of hours would help him to recover.

He fell asleep peacefully with his head on his lover’s thigh. He cuddled mithos’ body tightly as he slept. At that time, he had a sweet dream about his loved one. In his dream, they were on a vacation together and had such great time. That dream was very pleasant that mitsunari smiled slightly in his peaceful sleeping face.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 am

Mitsunari came out of the carriage and walked towards me. He looked so tired. He laid down next to me and rested his head on my lap. He felt asleep again and I smiled. He was so adorable. I kept eating my warm cream and drinking my cold tea. The day was beautiful so I stayed out longer then I should. It didn't matter if the weather got any colder, my lover's tail was going to keep me warm. I played in his hair and scratched him behind the ears as I drank my tea.
The day went on silently and I stayed still even when my legs started to hurt. Then I decided to go and wash my body since I had been out for a few days. I took my lover's kimono off and made a pillow for my lover. I then got up and stumbled my way to the river. I walked in the cold water ans shivered lightly. Itfelt good on my skin so I went in deeper. I got my hair wet and sighed. I wondered when Mitsunari was going to wake up, I wanted to hear his voice again soon. Ever since I woke up, he hasn't spoken to me. He wasn't mad, I knew him when he was mad. He must have been so worried when I passed out. I warned him that it would drain my energy drastically. I stayed in the water until I noticed that the sun was going down. I sighed and sat on the river bank to look at the sun. It felt nice. I went back to my lover and dressed back into the kimono and sliped my legs under my wolf's head. I looked at the sun set as I played in my lover's hair again.

"Wake up , My lover. The sun is setting."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Mitsunari was sleeping like a brick and he did not notice when it was almost evening already. The next thing he felt was his lover’s fingers brushing his hair and mithos’ smooth legs as his pillow. He heard his lover calling him, asking him to wake up already. Mitsunari did not want to make his lover sad or anything so he slowly snuggled his head into his lover’s belly and wagging his tail around, letting out a light growl. He then slowly lifted his body and got up. He looked around for a while, his fury ears were twitching a little bit and then he spotted his lover. Mitsunari grabbed mithos in his arms and held him tightly there, he hugged his lover like a pillow in his chest and mitsunari breathed slowly, and he was preparing himself to be fully waked up.

He stared at the orange sky, the sun was setting already and it would soon be night in here. He grabbed mithos’ face and licked his lover’s cheek all the way up to his ear.

,” now I am fully awake, it’s not safe to stay here any longer, we need to move soon my little flower. Get in the carriage now and we shall depart for home.”

He helped his lover to get up and he lifted mithos like a princess in his strong arms as he brought his loved one inside the carriage and put him on the fluffy big couch inside the big carriage. He then called for his servant and commanded him to continue the journey to go back home. The servant was healed and he did as he was asked to. mitsunari got inside the carriage and sat beside his loved one. He starred at him for a while and noticed that mithos was healed as well. He grabbed his lover and hugged him tightly, he was happy.

,’ I’m glad that you are all right, do you still feel pain anywhere?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 am

When Mitsunari finally woke up, his tail wagged and then he snuggled his head against me and then he got up and saw me, he pushed me down and rested his head on me some more before he stood up claiming that he was fully awake. He helped me up and my legs wobbled again. I wasn't totally back to my full strenght, but I didn't want him to give me more energy. He picked me up and I smiled as I rested my head against his chest. This didn't last very long as he put mr in the carriage and ordered the servant to drive us home. I wondered why he said that we weren't safe here anymore. Did he think the ansatsus would send more troups for us to kill? He came in the carriage too and then asked me if I was in pain anywhere. I looked at him and felt my heart tighten. I climbed over his legs and kissed him hard. I sliped my tongue in his mouth. I kissed him until he moaned and that I felt a lump in his pants. Then I smiled at him again.

"Nothing hurts anymore. I'm just a little weak. When I was unconscious, I heard you calling me. You told me to wake up and that I used to be full of life. Can you feel my life now?"

The big kimono I was in fell off my shoulders because of my large mouvements but I didn't fix it. I grabed his hands and made him touch my chest. I wanted him to feel that I was full of life now. Though feeling his big, warm hands on me made me moan lightly. I looked at his and felt my body sway lightly. I fell foward and rested on his chest. I breathed slowly for some time until I was less dizzy.

"I'm sorry...Mitsunari. I got a little dizzy. I... Love you so much. Touch me. I need your touch I need your warmth. I'm happy with you..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Mitsunari cuddled his lover close as they were in the carriage. He made sure that his loved one was safe and sound. mithos said that he was not in pain anymore and that was a good news. Mitsunari simply smiled at him when he said that it was mitsunari’s voice that made him wake up. His lover was wearing a big kimono and it fell off from mithos’ thin body. mitsunari did not fix it , he grabbed his lover’s body and hugged him tightly instead. He cuddled his lover more and gave him a gentle kiss. He felt better now since he already spent the whole day sleeping like a brick. His lover though, still seemed a bit tired.

,” yes, you are full of life now but you seems tired,just sleep in my arms lovely flower of mine, I’ll keep you safe. We had been traveling for about three days now and will soon reach the portal to our home. “

Mitsunari wrapped his thick tail around his lover’s body, covering mithos’ naked shoulder and chest perfectly and keeping him warm. He let his beloved one rested for some time and he watched his lover’s peaceful sleeping face, he was simply adorable. Mitsunari looked outside the carriage and he saw some jerks coming on their way. Really, those ansatsu rats never knew when to stop. As his lover was sleeping, he cast his wind blades outside the carriage which slice all of those rats in pieces. He ordered the servant to drive the carriage faster to escape those villains. He made sure that mithos was safe in his arms sleeping soundly. It took him some time before they finally freed from those annoying ansatsus rats.

After hours of traveling in the carriage, they finally reached the portal that led to their home. mitsunari woke his loved one with a gentle kiss and made mithos looked at the glimmering portal door. The door was all bright in light green and that was the mark of their home.

,’ look, that is the portal to our home.”

* you can end the topic, i'll start new elsewhere

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 am

I tried to fight the tiredness. But the heat from my lover's body and his tail wraped around me made me feel all drowzy. I fell asleep in his arms. I must have been adorable. As I fell asleep, I told him that I wasn't tired.
I had a frightful dream. Mitsunari and I were together. At first everything was alright and we were making love in his bed in his home, but then he received a letter from a stupid whitr bird and he stoped making love to me. I asked him what was wrong, and he only said that he didn't need a weakling like me in his life. The dream got dark. But in my dream I said that I didn't want it to end like this. I ran after my Mitsunari and he turned around to grab me in his arms. I then heard his voice. I woke up and he said we were at the portal to our home. I sat back up and held him in my arms. I kissed him hard and sliped my tongue in his mouth. I kissed him for a while until he was aroused.

"Once we get home, I'll give myself to you entirely. I'll let you ravish me. I want you to love me hard tonight."

------END OF TOPIC-------

PostSubject: Re: A vacation   

Back to top Go down

A vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4