Sex of your character: Man

Sexual orientation of your character: Unsure

Profession: Weapon

Kingdom: Forbidden kingdom

Powers:
1- Devour: Darkness
2- Extreme Vision: Light

Description of your powers:
1- Devour. If I get too close from you and that you are my target, I will grab you and lay my lips on yours then you will unavoidibly lose. I will not only suck all your energy away, but your memories as well. You will become nothing but a mindless puppet to me.
2- Extreme Vison. My eyes can see things that normal eyes cannot see. They can see lies, they can see thoughts in the air over your head, they can see if there's a secret passage or a trap waiting for me around a corner. They can see your weakness and they can see your darkest secrets and fears.

Physical: People think I am physically attractive, but I pay no mind to that. I simply have long silver white hair that I only cut when I feel they would get in my way during a mission. Strangely, I don't like them too short so they are always at least to my shoulders. I also have very strange bright green eyes that people love to look into, but then, I get annoyed and feel like getting rid of those people. My body, I've been told, is "rapeable". I don't get it. I don't have time for that, I'm busy anyways. I wear normal black pants with a white blouse and a black vest over that, and I wear my black tie, sometimes, I just wear my black tie, after all, the uniform only includes the pants and the tie, not the rest. I wear thick black boots that reach up to my knee, but only when a mission doesn't include the possibility of me transforming into my wolf form.
In that form, I am a pure white wolf. My head reaches a man's shoulder and I weigh close to eight hundred pounds. My eyes stay the same piercing color and my fur is thick, which helps to stop any attack from wounding me too severely.

Psycho: I don't have time to have fun, I've been raised that way. Why have fun when there's so much work to do in one day? Work is always my priority on my list. I am very logical, which means that people get bored talking with me because what they say can sometimes make no sense for me. I do belive I have superior intellect, but I also know that there are many things that I do not know. For instance, I don't understand a thing about what the heart can feel. Not that a heart can "feel" anything. It's a simple muscle used by our body to pump our blood in our veins. Emotions are only electrical signals sent throughout our bodies to nurture a desire or a need for something. See? i can't have a normal conversation without saying something like that! It's hard for me to not say what is on my mind, but at the same time, I hate talking to others. I am secluded in the mountains because, even though I hate to admit it, I am stupidly shy around others. Sensei said that is why I shut my emotions away, saying they were only products of the brain. I'm no phsychiatrist, but I'm thinking he might be correct about this.

Story: Sensei found me after my very first transformation into a wolf. I remembered my father saying that he would be there when it would happen, around puberty, but he was gone. I was alone and terrified, not to mention the pain. Anyway, Sensei found me in the snow and decided to bring me with him. He was a kind hearted old man. He kept talking about how bringing peace to the ansatsu and the Byakuren was important and I guess his devotion sunk into me. I started my training with him and he was very proud of me, though his advanced age left him unable to teach me anymore, yet I thursted for more. I wanted more strenght and more knowledge. I was sent to the Chrysalist palace to continue my learning. I soon became uncomfortable in that place, so I studied and trained until I was ready and left. When I came back to my Sensei's cabin, he told me that he sold me to the Eiryu force. I wasn't shocked, I could see his intentions from the start, but it still kind of hurt me.
Sensei was kind to me, so when the Eiryu leader I was sold too became my superior started ordering me around, I felt angry, I pushed all those emotions aside and did my very best to please him. He began calling me his weapon. I did every mission perfectly, wether it was to kill or kidnap or again to simply lead a person from the other forces on the wrong course. Though I only had one thing to ask my superior, I wanted to stay in the mountains, far from others. He would send me my missions by hawk, and I am not allowed to meet with my Sensei anymore.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Nox ^_^   Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Validated

Shiki Nox ^_^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Eiryu-
Jump to: