World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexis Sorensoen
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 am

First Name: Alexis
last name: Sorensoen
Nickname: Raven

Sex: Female
Sexual orientation: Straight

Profession: She is currently employed as a assassin most of the time, but although there are many in the kingdom she does often not get many jobs. So on the side, she blacksmiths swords and other useful weapons and sells them for the war effort.
Race: Dark Elf

Kingdom: Forbidden Kingdom

Powers:
Electricity:
~Nerve Damaging- If the element so happens to touch a main organ, it can traumatize the opponent for up to ten minutes, or lead to death. Is a strange type of electronic simulator, and is unable to be absorbed.

~Bow protection- When arrows are released, the electricity arrows can penetrate and kill a person immediately, if they do not block the attack.

Other Abilities:
~She has strong hearing, but a bit lacking on the sight. Only 15/20 vision.

~Often uses Hypnotism, or mind games with her opponents, confusing them until shes ready to pounce.

Description of your powers:
The electricity often runs from her spindly fingers, giving a small dangerous glow to her outside aura. You can almost tell when she is about to use her magic as her eyes gently spark a bit of a silvery blue color. She can sometimes use her power essentially to cripple her enemy temporarily by shocking the nervous system, but mostly uses it as a distraction, as it is a element that must be refueled by a powerful storm.

The arrows with the combined strength of the electricity can go up to seventy-four miles per hours.

Alexis can use Hypnotisim, like most people in her kingdom. But if she extends her strength un-nessesarily far, she can begin to cause hallucinations in their minds. The only way to break them is to see the wrong detail in the memory, and if you cannot, then she will most likely be able to destroy you mentally and physically.

Physical Description: Alexis has rather long white hair that just falls around her elbows, hiding her luminous blue eyes. her pale skin goes almost perfectly with her attitude, calm and cold like snow. She is fairly tall, around five'nine, and usually is draped in loose clothing, with armor laced beneath it to protect her. Embarrassed by her lack of weight, she wears thicker clothing to mask her insecurities. She is very judgmental and usually is glaring someone or something down, or rolling her eyes. Her voice is soft and quiet and usually when she speaks she gathers attention quite easily. If not, she resorts to yelling like a Drill Sargent. She is lean and when she bends over her ribs are visible in the light, mostly because she hardly has enough money to feed herself. When embarrassed a soft pinkish color will fall past her cheeks and she usually ducks her head so the other person will not see.

Psychological Description:
Most often you will see Emily wearing a thick black mask around her mouth. It was considered strange of her, since she is partial royalty, to always be dressed in such lighter colors. However she prefers it that way, to represent the lives she took in the past, sort of repenting. She rarely smiles, and when she does it is hidden behind her mask. Usually a symbol that she will not, or ever be loved by someone again. She is very pale and frail looking, but do not be deceived. She seems to have a grudge against mankind because of her past, and often finds people intolerant to be around. She would never work with a partner, because of the failure in her previous missions that resulted in death and injuries. Alexis cannot tolerate foolish men, and is disgusted easily by weakness.

Story:
Emily was once a small child growing up fairly quick with the rambous noise of the growing village. Her family loyaly protected its people for the past decades, watching as it flourished. However at one point, the villagers grew tired of the dictatorship, and persecuted her family. Her father stayed behind with his few loyal men, her mother fleeing, leaving Emily to stand alone in the flames of the burning mansion. She stumbled outside, with long tears slipping past her cheeks. Until word came to her by her dearest Aunt that the entire family had been murdered. Stabbed or hung from the baricks by harsh ropes. After a few months, the child's anger began to whell uncontrollably inside her. Still undeveloped in her powers, and unable to control them. She blindly went on a rampage, massacring all the people that were present at the death of her parents. After awaking, from what seemed a nightmare, she realized it was not. Eighty nine dead bodies, women and children alike. Were scattered amoungst the piles of snow, leaving flakes to drift along her hair. She fled with panic to the woods, hiding herself in the nearest cave upon the mountains. After several years, she reemerged, seeking a mentor in order to control her gift, as it was not to happen again. After fifty years of training and a series of wars, she regained her wealth. Sending honer to her families graves as she set the town back in order. She grew rather lonely, frightened by the outside world as she no longer had any people she knew still alive after the murder a while back. She locked herself inside of her own castle, her servants attempting to comfort her.
As the years fell by, she became more and more furious and detained. And so had a nearby spell caster, separate her into two halves, one was locked away, along with everything else she disposed that was useless. The other shy and contained. However recently, she became unconscious from a fall, and accidentally awoke her other half, breaking the boundary between the two. Out of control, and bloodthirsty, Alexis gathers jobs that will keep her occupied and ignore the overwhelming pain.

Last edited by Alexis Sorensoen on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Fix these:

1. your avatar - too huge
2. add more line to your physical description
3. Death dealer is not a job its a rank so change your profession

Alexis Sorensoen
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 am

Dear Halrein Alsvieth,
Thank you for your corrections, but may I ask...
What size must the avatar be?
I don't believe it was specified in the introduction, only the signature.
Unless I missed it.
Thank you once again

~ Alexis Sorensoen
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:38 pm

SIGH...BIG SIGH

Come on..... >.<

1. avatar : just look at my avatar or other that has been validated. it'll be a good example.
2. you don't change the word "profession" into rank. you keep your 'profession" and the admins set your rank. still don't get it??? look at other's sheet that has been validate.

Alexis Sorensoen
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 am

hmmm....
~stays quiet, typing with a derp face~ >.>
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 pm

at last you get it YAY!! ^_^ and... what is your race? i don't find it there? O_O all is good except that one. you did not copy paste the format ? it's already written there XDDD

Alexis Sorensoen
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 am

Oh......seriously .____.
*facepalms like ten times*
That could have been so much easier xDDDDD
*sigh* Doing things the hard way :0
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 am

ROFL... XDDD Validated!!! YEAH!

Alexis Sorensoen
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 am

...wait....I-I've...been validated??? YES!!!!!! ^-^ THANKYOU!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.    

Back to top Go down

Perhaps I shall fight, if I am to clash swords with that of them.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1