Which one do you want? [mature]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

Job/hobbies : Come to the tavern and find out ^_-

PostSubject: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Even though I was supposed to work in my home realm, a friend of my boss had asked him to have me for a few days. His buisness was running slowly, so he wanted some new meat. And of course, my reputation went to him, my boss kept bragging about me anyways, so he sent me to his friend's buisness. When I walked in, I noticed that the place was too dark, too gloomy. No wonder he attracted no clients. I sighed and saw a man walk right towards me, the boss I guessed. He shook my hand and thanked me for coming.

-I'm at the end of my rope here! If you can bring clients back to my tavern, I'll cover you with the most expenssive silks.

I smiled at him. That's what i'm talking about. I couldn't care less about money, I had inherited my father's fortune, but fine silks are always fun to have around. I looked around and started moving things. I place the tables in a quarter moon position and left a wide space for people like me to be. I then turned to face the boss and ordered him to go and get me some satin, chains and candles. He ran off to get some. This was going to attract people for sure. I went outside and put a sign up that said: "Tonight only: Choose your Fantasy." Then I went around and grabed men and women in the same trade as me and brought them back. The boss was waiting with the satin and chains and said he had more then enough candles. I grabed the satin and attacheched one end to the celling, letting the rest of it fall gracefully to the ground, making like a river of white gold. the chains, were to be tying us up and the candles were put on the tables and around our "stage". Then I told the men and women to get naked and to try to hide their privates with the chains, then to go and lie down on the satin sheets. I got myself naked and passed the golden chain around my own body, then I went to the satin sheet and laid down. The boss opened the door for the clients to come in, and it didn't take long to have an almost full house. people could then choose the partner they wanted to have for the night or drink as they looked at us on the satin sheets, wearing nothing but golden chains. It was time to play.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Still in a fiery home no doubt and now, just another day to fool around and have someone to torture. It had been a very long time since the last torture and screams which was deadly boring. So, walking to a tavern sounded like a good idea. There was only one tavern here, a gloomy one too bad, but it was rumored that right now, it’s fixed as in no longer gloomy and all dark. A walk to that place would be fun to do, and who knows what would crossed in the way right?

After an hour walking from the fiery home to the tavern, the sign began to reveal itself, a special tavern with a black wing on top of it as a mark. Of course this was new place, but judging from the light and brightness that could be seen from the outside, it did not look so bad. It only needed one step to being a long journey and so that first step was taken right now. Right when the door was opened, someone greeted,

,’ welcome young master! So you are here to get your fantasy come true? Behold.. Our jewels of the night are ready to serve you.”

The guy turned out to be the tavern keeper, the host of the little entertainment house. It mattered not what he said, what mattered now was the jewels that he mentioned. With dark glaring grey eyes, a deep stare was thrown towards the naked whores lying on the silk, seducing every customer. One of them was an exceptional jewel and that was obvious, long silver hair, seducing soft eyes, smooth white skin, and perfect for a victim. However, it might be not a wise movement if the choice was placed on that one; so, a request was placed on the inn keeper’s table along with ten thousands gold coins. A deep voice came out as an order to the inn keeper

,” give me your best slaves, I’ll be waiting in my room and these gold will be yours, if I’m not satisfied, your head will be mine!”

With that said, another heavy step followed all the way to the room up above in the second floor. Those cruel grey eyes were no longer looking at the whores in the first floor; they were hollow and cold like ice. The room door was opened and the silver armor slipped down to the floor. With a soft sigh, this tired, muscular body was lying down on the bed, waiting for the requested whore to come.. to their doom.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Lot's of men had come, that was good. I saw many of the workers leave with them to rooms and then the tavern keeper came to me with excitement in his eyes. I feared he would ask me to go with him in the back so he could have a go at me, but instead, he told me a man had paid him a lot of money for the best ones here. Of course, that included me. But with all the money he gave the tavern keeper, I needed to bring someone else, or I could go on my own. I was worth a lot on my own after all. And not only that, for that price, this guy could have me for at least three nights and days all to himself and the others would make their own money with other clients.
I stood up gracefully and followed the tavern keeper. He gave me the guy's room number and I covered my body with a almost transparent golden robe. I stayed mostly naked. Some men did try and approach me as I was heading for the stairs, but I declined them, saying that I was bought for the night. I climbed the stairs and looked for the guy's room. I made it there and gently knocked on the wooden door before walking in. He bought me, so he should be expecting me.
When I walked in, I was relived to see that this guy was good looking. I didn't want to have to please some ugly rich bastard for three days. The guy was laying on the bed. Maybe he was tired from a long journey. I didn't care, I get paid anyways. I kneeled on the floor and waited for him to ask me to come. Some clients didn't like it when I just climbed in the bed wth them. So I gave the client all the power over me. Until their time ran out. I waited patiently.

"You've paid the tavern keeper enough to have me for three days. Enjoy me for the time being. With that said, I can make all your fantasies come true. Which do you prefer, male or female? I can be both."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:47 pm

It did not take long for the inn keeper to choose who would be sent upstairs to this, flame. Whoever that was, they had no idea what would happen to them, and one thing was for sure, not good thing, only nightmare. There was a knock on the door and since it was unlocked, the entertainer came inside. As the person came in, the door moved itself and the lock was set to its rightful place. The one who was sent was indeed a rare beauty, but there was one thing, the person claimed to be man and female both, that was never heard before. But then again, that was not important at all. The most important thing was this entertainer to be able to endure the torture, that was all there was.

Stayed on the bed starring with an empty cold gaze towards this strange yet beautiful being. Just a deep stare and nothing more, slowly then, the person covered in almost nothing was stripped; the clothes fell to the floor, and also the thin golden chain that covered the smooth white skin. Pretty indeed, but how cared? Nobody cared. A deep gaze was still locked on the entertainer as a cold, rough voice broke the atmosphere

,” man or woman mattered not, I merely want to hear you scream, and slice you slowly, be whatever you want I don’t care.”

With that said, the torture started. First step began by sealing the person’s movements with a strong magnetic power, telekinesis. Then, a scratch slowly appeared on the person’s chest, it began from his neck, went all way down to the waist, a long scratch. It followed by another scratch this time, started from the person’s nipples all way down to the thigh. Of course this was merely beginning of the show. Next step, making the entertainer spread both legs widely, now the intimacy could be seen, though it was a mystery whether this one was a male or female. It continued as another wound appeared on the frail looking body. It began from the waist, all way down to the crotch and slowly, a deeper wound was made, it made the entertainer screamed out loud in pain. This one has such beautiful voice when scream in pain. Then, in a rough way, his whole body was pulled forward, closer to the caster, the guest who paid him for thousands of gold coins.

,” wonderful voice.. scream more for me…”

Only hatred could be found in this guest’s heart, there was no compassion or emotion, only reaction against a painful scream and hatred, a very deep hatred, which nobody knew where such darkness came from.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 am

Here I thought I was just going to have to please this man sexually for a few days. No, that's not what he had in mind. This was not something I was used to doing. At first, i thought it was funny that he would say it didn't matter what sex I was, he just wanted to hear me scream, that was only natural, but screaming in pleasure was not what he meant. Without him even touching me, my clothes were brought to the floor. That was usually what men wanted, they wanted to see my naked body. They wanted to admire it and then touch it with their dirty hands. But this man, once more, was different. His voice was cold and his deisres even colder. After he had spoken, I couldn't move my body anymore. That's when I thought something odd was going on. Then, pain. It seemed this man was here only to hear the screams of pain created by the torture he put someone through. It was just very bad luck that I was the one he had chosen. The first scratch was painful, but the second one was even more. Sadly for me, this was not finished. He made my legs spread wide and I wished that i could hide everything from him, I was a man right now, but I still couldn't move. Tears welled out of my eyes and screams of pain escaped my mouth. Nobody would come, this guy had paid to have for three days and nights. Though I didn't know if I could actually endure this for that long. The third scratch almost made me faint. It started from my waist all the way down to my crotch. It was so painful, that I threw up on the floor. My body was trembling and then it was pulled towards the man on the bed. I was afraid. I didn't want to get closer to him, I just wanted to pass out and wake up when he would leave. I didn't want anything to do with this cold, cruel man. My tear filled eyes looked at his cold, emotionless eyes as he said I had a wonderful voice. He wanted me to scream more for him. I was terrified. He would continue to torture me then? I just kept my eyes on his and let the tears fall. He would probably not care if I cryed, he wanted to hear me screaming in pain. Though I couldn't help in begging.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why would you come all the way here and pay so much just to torture somebody? I was just supposed to help this guy get money. Just this one night... Please, let me go! Or if you don't let me go, then just sleep with me for the amount you paid! If this continues...I'll pass out....I can't....endure that much....pain..."

My eyes were getting blurry, my head was getting heavy, but I didn't want to pass out. Not in the same room as this guy. I didn't want to wake up only in a few years because this guy cut me into pieces while I was out! I used my liquid manipulation to bring all the blood I lost back into my system and to make sure my brain had enough of it so I didn't faint. My heart was beating frantically. I was terrified.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm

The entertainer chose to be a man this time. Looking gorgeous and very beautiful for a man, maybe even ladies envy such beauty. The person got even more radiant as he started to cry, the delicate face looked even more beautiful with tears adorning it. This view was a rare one, no wonder the price was high enough, ten thousand gold. However, as the torture continued, the entertainer begged for it to be stopped, that was just impossible to be done. Knowing that this guy might collapse in the middle of this fun, a small fire ring appeared around the man’s wound, not to heal it but to injected energy into the guy’s body and mind so that he wouldn’t collapse. With the small fire ring giving energy to the guy, he could stay awake long enough now.

It continued then. The entertainer was floating in the air before the guest with his legs spread widely. A scratch appeared starting from the guy’s waist till it reached the balls which are delicate for sure. The guest leaned closer and grabbed the entertainer by his waist. He licked the delicate body slowly, from the wounded nipples, sucking it hard, and then continued the licking till those soft yet cold lips reached the guy’s crotch, the blood tasted good, the guest started to like this guy a little bit more now.

Another scratch appeared on the guy’s fragile body, this time, on his hardened dick. Then, new tricks applied on this frail looking body. The tongue played with the tip of that erected cock and sucked it hard, all the way till it reached the deepest throat. The game stopped and a pair of cold grey eyes starred into the entertainer’s

,” you are so beautiful… like a diamond… cry more… lovely… scream more.. And fear me more…I like you better covered in blood and trembling in fear…that fire ring will replenish your energy so you will stay awake and fresh as I play with you.. ”

The enjoyment continued, letting go of that erected wet dick, the game still on. Some fingers were slipped inside the entertainer’s rectal and more pressure was given on the tip of that wet cock. It went faster and rougher. The fingers started to claw inside the entertainer’s intimacy, making him bleed there. Lovely in crimson red, the fire ring, once again, giving life force to the entertainer so that he could endure the pain and scream more. after all, there was only one thing that needed to be done when this fun ended, more gold and diamond to be given to the entertainer, and such thing was not a problem for this cold beast.

,” worry not, lovely prostitute.. I’ll give you the most splendid diamond that worth hundred times of the gold I paid.”
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 am

This man was so strange. Why didn't he just do like every other guy and just sleep with me until his balls hurt then let me go? Why did he have to torture me like this. He even went all the way as to give me more energy to make sure I wouldn't faint just to hurt me more and longer. I then felt my body floating in the air. A new pain soared in my body as a scratch started from my waist down to my sensitive area. I screamed loudly in pain. I just couldn't belive what was hapening to me right now. Why did a normal night have to turn into this nightmare? The tears kept falling down my cheeks, and then i felt the guy's tongue on my skin. This was what I liked, not all the pain he had put me through. I was surprised to hear my voice moaning when he sucked on my nipple hard and licked the bleeding wounds on my chest. His tongue went down to my crotch and I though the torture was finally over, but I was wrong. A scratch appeared on my dick and I screamed in pain to the point that I thought I was going to fall into a coma, but his damn fire ring was keeping me awake. Keeping me strong enough to endure what this creep was doing to me. Though even if he had hurt me, the moment after, I was moaning again as he played softly, gently with my dick. He sucked it hard and deep in his throat. But then he looked up at me and I froze. His cold eyes were straight in my frightened eyes. He then said he that I was beautiful as I cried and screamed. He prefered me covered in blood and trembling in fear. Well he already had all of that, why didn't he just get it over with? When he continued, it started with pleasure as his fingers slipped inside my rectal and moved fast and hard and my dick was being played with also, but then I could feel him scratching inside me, not so pleasant. So I moaned and winced at the pain at the same time. This guy was so confusing.
He then stated that he was going to give me a diamond worth a hundred times the gold he had paid to have me. I didn't care. I just wanted him to let me go. I just wanted to crawl under a table somewhere, hide forever. I didn't want this guy to ever find me again.

"I don't care! We'll give you back your gold! Let me go! I can't stand this anymore! It hurts! You're a crazy bastard! Why? Why do you have to do something so hurtfull to me? Why didn't another guy buy me for a few hours? Just Kill me already! Get it over with! That's what you want isn't it? You want to cut me up in little pieces and lick my blood? Then just do it! Quit messing around!"

I was crying more, yelling at him to just finish it up and kill me. Maybe this would end with a knife slowly slithing my throat and his face smiling over me as he did that. I didn't care anymore. I just closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. I would no longer scream in pain for him. I will no longer cry for him. I would no longer tremble for him. I would become numb. Just numb. I was giving up.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 pm

The entertainer gave up and said that he wanted death. But this guest was not here to kill this man, he was here to torture him and get the pleasure out of it. This went wrong in the end and that was not pleasant thing. The entertainer told him that they would give him back the money and that he did not want his diamond for payment. So the thought that all prostitute liked money was all wrong? High doubt to that of course, the victim was no longer crying, or trembling, the fun was over. He yelled and kept begging to be killed, but that would never happen. When someone found a rare beauty like this one, they wouldn’t kill it, they would keep it. And that was what going to happen to this poor entertainer, too bad for him that the one set eyes to him was a psycho.

Displeased with the words came out from the entertainer’s lips, the guest grabbed the man’s cheek with his hand, and stared deeply at him. He sealed their lips in a cold, deep kiss. He slipped his tongue inside the guy’s and played hard with the insides.

,” insolent lips… not pretty….i shall discipline those lovely lips of yours.”

Strong arm placed around the entertainer’s waist and squeezed it hard while the other strong arm was on the guy’s head, holding him tightly so that he could not escape. Their lips were sealed tightly in a cold yet rough kiss. The man’s feeling was not a problem; all that was desired was his moaning and screaming voice. Before the torture could continue further, the window opened violently and the weather suddenly got freezing cold, its snow storm outside. Noticing that the entertainer would not last long in this condition and that would not be a pleasant one, turning into flame sounded like the best idea for now.However, to make sure that this guy did not know about this, the guest made him close his eyes slowly and cast away the fire ring. He knew the guy was exhausted and terrified, but now, the game would stop for a while.
Soon, those cold hands and body turned into blazing fire, this guest was none like other men; this one was an effreet. The fingers, body, legs, all of them turned into blazing fire.

The guest cuddled the entertainer closely with the guy’s eyes closed. The cold weather pierced through their room and it was frozen cold there. As a source of flame, the effreet felt nothing of such chill. He was burning in flames as the other guy rested his head on the warm chest. The flames danced around them like fire feathers, so soft and warm. This would keep the victim warm for now; at least he would not freeze to death nor burn into ashes since this effreet made the flames warm instead of burning hot. they stayed silent
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 am

[i]The moment I gave up, this guy touched my cheek. He kissed me. It was a cold, almost lifeless kiss. It did nothibg to me. He then said he needed to punish my lips for saying such insolent things. Me requesting death instead of torture was insolent? I didn't care anymore. I would just let him do whatever he wanted as I remained in this ragdoll state. He kissed me again, sliping his tongue in my mouth and making out hard. Again, this kiss was lifeless and didn't nothing to me. I needed warmth, but I doubted this man was capable of giving me the heat I needed. I never imagine that this is how my life would end. How can I be so unlucky to have been used by both light and dark forces and now this man? If he was kissing me this way, it ment that seeing me in pain and terrified turned him on. Such maniacle person must be an ansatsu. I wanted to die. Cold wind hit my floating body as the wind blew the window open and snow rushed in. I lightly shivered, but had no other reaction. Maybe if I froze to death he would let me go. But then, he simply closed my eyes, or maybe I closed them myself since I was so tired. I thought this was the end. I had taken away his fun, so he was going to kill me. I didn't feel anything though. Nothing but a warm feeling. A warm body against mine. Was I dead already? Was I in safe arms now?
There was a faint noise of two things at once around me. I could hear fire and a poinding heart. No two hearts. Mine was still beating. I wasn't dead then. Then, was I in this guy's arms? Was he keeping me warm and safe from the cold wind? Why hadn't he just gotten up to close the window? He wasn't done torturing me. A tear escaped my eye again. Why didn't he just kill me? My body trembled lightly and more tears managed to escape my eyes. Though I made no sounds. I knew I was covered in blood, my blood. I also knew that this guy hadn't had enough of me yet. He seemed to love seeing me in pain and afraid. At least, nobody but clients would miss me if I get cut into pieces. I sighed and smiled. He would kill me...eventually. Then, I'll be free.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:50 am

The snow storm out there was still fierce, and it got worse. The inn itself started to freeze and lots of noise came from downstairs, it might the tavern keeper who yelled at his servants to put more wood into the fireplace. Even though in the room where the two men were resting, there was no need for fireplace or wood, this effreet was more than enough to make the whole room warm and comfortable. It was a good choice to cover the entertainer’s eyes with blindfolds so it was done without hesitation. A black blindfolds wrapped around the guy’s eyes. The torture was not over and since it had become more comfortable in the room and the guy seemed to get better too, the game pushed the ‘replay’ button.

Still cuddling the guy on the fiery body, the guest wiped away all the blood from the fragile body and cleaned it using the flame that danced around them. This time, the torture shall be different, this entertainer proved himself to be worthy of ‘more’ torture so it would be rewarded to him. Since the guest here was nothing but fire and blaze, he is no longer cold (for sure). The tongue started to explore the guy’s lips and face. Licking it all over as if enjoying a meal, which hot tongue kept caressing the fragile guy and it went all way down from the face, to the neck, then the guest nibbled the guy’s nipples and chest with his fiery tongue. He pressed his face which covered in flames against the guy’s chest; it felt so smooth and soft.

Then, as this fiery tongue finished its desire to lick the guy all over, it returned up to the entertainer’s lips. those hot lips was pressed hard against the guy’s and the tongue of flame was slipped into the guy’s mouth, of course at this rate, having a flame inside his mouth would make this fragile guy felt hot all over, this flame was special anyway it’s hot but the guest made it so that it wouldn’t burn this fragile flower into ashes.

With no words still, the effreet kept cuddling the fragile flower close to him of course this torture was to make this guy got all excited and couldn’t hold the heat any longer. The effreet was all good since this one was just enjoying a meal, barely felt anything in the heart or head. All that exist inside the deepest heart of this flame was darkness and hatred.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:33 pm

I wasn't cold at all anymore. I didn't know what had heppened, I didn't care. I was afraid that the pain would start again. I was afraid to feel my blood dripping all over my body. I flinched as I felt mouvement from the guy that was holding me. I flinched in fright. Was he finally going to cut my throat open? I felt something soft on my eyes and guessed that he had blindfolded me. Why? Did he want to mental torture me before physically hurting me this time? My heart started beating faster in fear. I was expecting pain, but what I felt, was the opposite of pain. Something warm brushed against my skin, first on my lips and in my face, then on my chest. I guessed that it was this guy's tongue when he started playing with my nipples. To my biggest surprise, my mouth opened and I moaned. My body was reacting to this kind of touch, but the wounds on my body were protesting, so I also winced in pain at the same time. What a strange feeling, and what a strange man. I never came across someone who first enjoyed giving pain then pleasure to somebody else. But there I was, feeling his tongue and teeth on my nipples, moaning and trembling under his touch. This is how it should have been from the very begining. This would have pleased me, not what he did before.
When he was done exploring my body, his lips came back up to find mine. I happily kissed him back, showing him that I participated when pleasure was in order and not pain. He sliped his tongue in my mouth and I played along, I moaned again, this was more exciting then I should let it be. I should make this guy work harder to turn me on, but he was ust such a good kisser. Though it was just kissing. This kind of torture I didn't mind. I actually loved this type of torture. I moaned more and kissed him back harder. I didn't understand why my body was heating up so much. It felt as though I had always desired him. I wanted him inside me. After all the pain he had caused me to live through, why in hell did I want him to take my body as a toy? But I couldn't help it.

"How? How can my body desire you now? A moment ago I wanted to die, and now I want you inside me? This makes no sense at all! But you'd better take advantage of the situation now, I doubt this will last. I would tell you to be gentle, but I don't suppose you're capable of gentleness, even though you've been holding me the way I've always wanted to be held by a lover for some time now. Jut try not to make my wounds worst then they are. Are you even attracted to my body, or did you just want to damage me?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm

The torture would last in a different way and it went as planned. This entertainer regained his strength and he was able to move now. The victim enjoyed this kind of torture, but for how long? He would found out soon enough. The guy said that he wanted this flame to make love to him, such request was a bit deadly, and this flame would lose control if it was about to do such thing but it might be a good idea of torturing. Maybe, with this, this flame could find a new way of torturing its victim.

The flame started to get hotter and then it danced all around the guy , the effreet slipped it’s hardness hot lust and hatred inside the entertainer’s body, a hot, blunt thrust right into the hilt. Cared not about the pain caused, the temperature was rising and this effreet burn hotter, the flames were no longer warm, they were a bit hot now. To make it worse, the flame turned some of its part into a fire needle. Those small sharp needles pierced through the fragile guy’s skin slowly, making him scream in pain and moaned in bliss. The guest’s hard and hot dick rubbed all the way inside the fragile rectal and it burns hotter each time it’s slammed deeper inside. The fire needles started to scratch the fragile skin little by little. The fiery lips were kissing the entertainer’s with passion and burning desire, long and deep kiss.

,” still like this torture? I like your body and your screaming voice! I won’t stop now, not till you make me cum.. little slut!”

This guy knew nothing about this effreet yet he challenged him to make love to this fragile body. He liked this guy, both his body and his screaming voice, all of him. The fire got fiercer as the flame made love harder and wilder on the entertainer’s fragile figure. Tearing his butt apart in bliss, to make it worse, some flames played with the tip of the guy’s dick and gave a high hot pressure on it, making it shivered violently and trembled in pain and pleasure.

Still making out hard and deep towards the victim, the flame splayed more with the guy’s body. Some of the fire turned into fire tentacles and they made their way inside the guy’s butt, stretching it wider and slipped inside to give burning sensation inside.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 am

What had happened to the little bit of warm pleasure he had started giving me? Why did it change again to pain and fear? He didn't wat to get me ready at all and just thrusted his hot dick deep and hard all the way inside me. I screamed in both pain and pleasure. I wasn't expecting gentleness from him anymore. I was expecting pain and only pain from his touch.
As he moved, the heat inside me got hotter and hotter and it wasn't a nice warm feeling anymore, it was a burning sensation. Was he planing on burning me to ashes instead of cutting me to pieces? I moaned in pleasure as well as I winced in pain from this intercourse. I wanted more, but not as hot. Then I felt pain again as thouand of burning needles pierced my skin at the same time. Why? What had I don't to desire such punishment? I was positive now that this man was from the Ansatsu. Nobody could be so cruel with a man of my size.
My hands riped the sheets under him when something else entered me and something hot pressed on my dick. I never had two things in my rectal at once. It was painful, yet arousing. I could only imagine my face being flustered. I didn't care what he said. I didn't care if he called me a slut, I was used to it by now.

"Nhh...No! Hot! So hot...ahh what...is that thing...you pit inside me? Nhhah! Fells weird...hurts...good..."

I didn't know what I was feeling anymore. It was painful, yet I wanted more. It hurts yet I was moaning in pleasure. What had this guy done to me?.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 pm

The game went well; the entertainer and the guest had their fun now. Though the victim screamed in pain but it was obvious that he liked this kind of intercourse, the one with a touch of pain and burning sensation, though the guest wouldn’t make it worse since this effreet could burn even hotter than the flames of hell, but that would kill this lovely things screaming under the fiery touch and nobody wanted that to happen.

The flame kept its burning heat in balance, it was hot yet not to the point that it turned the victim into ashes. The feeling of this beautiful thing moaning and trembling inside the flame’s arms were so amusing, arousing, it made the fire burns even higher. The hot, hard dick went deeper and it touched the deepest part of the young man’s intimacy, it’s sensation went stronger as the effreet sent some heat all the way to the guy’s insides, from his wet rectal and all the way up to his chest.

Flames were dancing and making love to this fragile looking man. If someone ever looked from the outside, it would look like this guy was floating above a big flame and yet not turning into ashes. Such view would be something very rare to see, but then again, nobody saw such enticing view. The flame kept on slamming his burning passion hard and rough all the way inside the young guy’s intimacy as the feather-like flames dancing around the entertainer’s dick which started to drip wet. It seemed that this guy was in the urge of bursting. The flame got even fiercer as the efreet reached climax and shot his burning passion inside, filling the young man’s rectal with the hot thick semen. At that time, the entertainer screamed in bliss and he came all over the flame’s body, the hot liquid sizzled and gone with the wind, dry and gone.

The flames turned into its original form now, letting go the victim as he fell on the bed still with the blindfolds on his eyes, covering his sight perfectly, now, the guest back into the normal form, a person with grey eyes, and long silver hair, cold gaze, and frozen heart. The guest sat near the victim, he was naked since his clothes turned into flames just now and he hadn’t retrieved it back. The snow storm was still going on outside. Those cold grey eyes watched the snow as if it understood the emptiness of a soul.

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm

He didn't answer my question as he kept slamming hard and deep inside me. I couldn't stop screaming. The pain was turning into even more pleasure. I moved my waist more and more on him, I made his big dick rub everywhere inside me. I could feel that my dick was about o explode. I wanted to cum, but I didn't want this to stop either. I kept asking for more. I didn't know how all the pain this man had given had turnrd into pleasure, but I liked the feeling. I then felt some hot bursting inside me and I knew he came and that made me cum on him. Though when I heard the sizzling sound, I knew this guy was an efreet. I fell on the bed and felt the burning heat leave. I could feel skin again. And it was cold in this room. I slowly found my breath again and took the blindfold off. I got up and found that my legs were a little unstable right now. I didn't mind though. I was used to it by now. I went for the window and closed it. The man on the man looked sad. Lonely. Though he tried to hide everything behind empty eyes. I leaned against the wall, trying my best to stay on my feet. I lookes at him.

"You're an efreet. Why do you look so sad? Euff...well since I'm yours for three days, I might as well tell you my name. My actual name is Aoki, but my work name is Suki. You don't have to tell me your name, I can just call you My Burning Flame."

I walked toward the bathroom and fell on my knees in the doorway to it. I lost balance and strenght in my legs. I sighed and used the bath to stand back up. I needed to wash. I went in the shower and started the water. That guy was fire, but I was water. The water falling from the shower head started dancing around me. I smiled softly. Only water understood me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

The guest stayed still on the bed starring at the white cold snow outside. Noticing the entertainer knew that this one was an effreet, maybe the cover was not that good, but nobody cared about it, no one. It mattered not if this one knew the true identity of this flame, besides, the guest would be gone in no time. The guy said something about sadness; he said that those grey cold eyes looked sad. The cold steely face stayed still and made no expression, those words such as sadness were nothing but foolish. Flame had no feeling and it only burn hotter, higher, fiercer and nothing else mattered. The entertainer turned out to have a name, he said aoki. The effreet did not want anyone to know his name so it mattered not what aoki called him, he did not care what name the guy used to call him.

The cold fire stood and went to the kitchen. He made something to eat. Nobody knew this flame could cook and to hide it, the guest made it so that the food looked like ordered from the inn. He only cooked a simple soup with some carrots, tomatoes, and some beef, just a simple soup with some seasoning. The smell was good. The cold fire finished cooking and he poured everything into a big bowl. He washed the pan and put it back inside the wardrobe to avoid suspicion that he was the one who cooked.

He took a smaller bowl and then filled it with his share of soup. It’s hot but he felt nothing since he was a fire inside. The soup was plenty and it was more than enough to feed that entertainer as well. The cold guy finished his meal and again, he washed his bowl and put it inside the cupboard. He made a tea instead and drank it slowly. Closing those grey eyes, enjoying eh scent of the tea before taking another sip of it, then the guest drowned in his own thought, ‘my burning flame” . That sounded good, though he belonged to nobody and nowhere. He continued with the tea and let the sweet relaxing scent went inside the lungs.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:40 pm

I cleaned my body slowly, washing my wounds well. I had started healing, but it was very slowly. I hope my body could resist the next time this guy wanted to torture me. We were complete opposites. He was fire, I was water. I ended up cleaning my hair and then stoped the shower and got out. I manipulated the water right off my body. I stretched my body and slowly went back insidd the room. I found the almost transparent kimono on the floor and put it on my body. It smelt good. I saw the soup. That's the type of soup we saw at the inn. I tasted the soup and smirked. The inn doesn't season it's soup that way. I looked at the cold eyes man and finished my soup. I got up and cleaned my bowl before putting it away. I walked back to the guy that was sitting down again.

"So...you're not a very talkative fellow are you? This is going to be a long three days...Why is a free flame such as you working for those Ansatsu bastards? You know they're just using you right? That's what they always do..."

Just like they had used me. They had made me believe the Byakuren had killed my adoptive father and used my body to satisfy their sexual desires before telling me the truth. Then, the Byakuren did the same. I guess maybe that's why I let guys abuse of me today. My body seems to be the only thing people like. This guy was no different. I felt pain in my chest again. This guy was no different. They all just wanted my body. But none of them wanted my heart. Nobody got attached to me enough to tell me to stop prostituting and stay with them. Nobody ever cared for me. I sighed and turned my face away from the efreet to look at the snowstorm outside. Who knows, maybe this efreet was sent by the bastard from ansatsu to kill me so I don't talk about what I saw back then. Nobody would miss me...

"Here's a stupid question for you, My Burning Flame. If I asked you to kidnap me and to run and hide with me.somewhere, away from this place, away from any ansatsu warriors, would you? Would you keep me all to yourself and never share me?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 am

The silence was gone at the moment the entertainer walked out from the bath and put on a very thin kimono on him. Did all entertainers do that? Wearing almost nothing? If he did not like clothing then why don’t be naked? Then again, such things were no business to this flame. Keeping his pants on and the warm tea on the other hand, the enjoyment lasted for a while. The guy said lots of things and asked lots of questions as well. He seemed to be curious about this burning flame working for the ansatsu force. Well, naturally, a flame like this effreet only knew how to burn and soar high, there were no place for this flame except in that force, where those soldiers respected and feared him as an endless flame. This fire needed nothing more and desired nothing that to be feared. It’s natural and felt like ‘drinking water when you’re thirsty’ very logical and made sense.

The flame stayed still, quiet, he did not know how to reply to this young man. Those questions were silly indeed, if he wished to get away from the ansatsu, then why ask this ansatsu flame to take him? Didn’t he suppose to ask help from the opposite force? The byakuren? But then again, such way of thinking were not the style of this flame.

,’ you know nothing of me so keep it that way, the force is using me or not I don’t care. I don’t understand you, do what you want.”

The flame finished his tea and washed the cup. He stood up and looked at the young man who was almost nude. He remembered the first time they met, this guy wore nothing as well, he was nude, and now, even though there were some clothes in the wardrobe he chose these transparent clothes. Those made no sense at all, if he wanted to get naked then why don’t just remove the clothes? Raijin did not bother to touch aoki, he just walked passed him and looked out to the window, the snow storm was getting lighter now, and maybe it’d stop soon.

,” if you want to be naked why put up clothes? Or are you asking to be tortured again?”

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I was expecting that type of answer. Of course, I should never let my hopes rise when asking for a liberator. Nobody would ever care for me ever again. I sighed and put a smile on my face as I locked my heart in ice a little more. I would never give it to anyone. My heart existed only to pump blood in my system now. I felt nothing. He didn't care if the ansatsu were using him. He didn't care about me at all. I should have known even before I asked him. It's not like he liked me. He liked the body. Always my body. I hated my body. Wether a man or a woman, a male's desire never changes. I knew that. He asked me why I was wearing clothes if they were transparent. I said nothing. Why should I care if he was curious.

"Shut up! It's not your buisness is it? And why would you give a damn? In two more days another bastard is gonna fuck me and then leave me behind. All you people want is my stupid body, so just fuck me, torture me and then just...leave me. Do what everyone else does."

I walked back into the shower room and closed the door. If I cut my neck open here, I wouldn't have to go through another disapointment. All I needed to do is cut two veins in my neck and I would be sleeping for years. Iused my water manipulation and created a small ice dagger. What happens if the next guy's the right guy? Yeah...right. I decided to just release dome of the pain by cutting the lenght of my arm. I watched as my blood slowly fall down to the floor. I sighed. I then threw my dagger in the wall and let my tears fall freely. I was alone, I just had to get used to it. Nobody would ever care.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 pm

None of the entertainer’s words hit his head. The flame that got no emotions had no clue what the guy said just now and why he sounded like that. He let the guy said what he wanted and let him walked to the shower room. The flame needed no bath since he was a flame, he extinguish everything and anything before him. He stayed there and waited for the entertainer to finish his bath but he never came out, so the fire went inside the shower room. Finding the guy bleeding with tears flowing out from his eyes, he did not get it why this young man did this to himself, maybe he liked pain?

The water turned off and stopped flowing. The fire, sat before the bleeding guy, he stared at him, his naked body and blood, also the tears. Those grey eyes would be s cold as ever; those eyes starred deeply, wondering what will last from this young man. However, something made this flame did something. The long silver hair turned into blazing fire and burned the scar till it stopped bleeding, the wound was dry now and the fire gave energy for regen, so the guy’s skin which was burned slowly turned into normal skin. But of course, if this guy wished to die, the flame wouldn’t stop him. He’d only bring the lifeless body with him and kept it whole for a very long time without touching it.

,” don’t worry, if you ever go to comma, I’ll keep your body underground and rest assured, I won’t lay a finger on you.. I don’t get it why people are so strange, crying and laughing like lunatics.”

With no specific reason those words just flew out. Did not know why felt that way towards this guy, they were nothing to each other, maybe it was just a phase where the fire felt like doing something different.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:54 am

As I was bleeding and crying in the bathrom, I didn't hear the efreet coming in. I only noticed him when he kneeled in front of me. I didn't get him. It's not like he cared for me, he even tortured me badly enough for me to almost faint earlier. Then, I screamed in pain when the man burned my wound until it stoped bleeding. Then he started healing me. I really didn't expect this either. I just glared at him as he said that he would make sure my body was safe if I were to fall into a coma. Why would he say that. Out of anger, I cried lightly and glared at his calm face.

"Don't bullshit me. You couldn't care less about me. Why? Why did you stop the bleeding? I could have ended it here and stop with my disapointing life! I should have just slit my throat instead of cutting my arm."

I put my face in my hands and cried bit more. This guy didn't care, he probably just wanted to wash. I wiped my face and got up. I walked in my own blood and made footprints all the way out of the shower room. I sat on the chair that I sliped in front of the window. I watched as the snow fell, oblivious to my pain and despair. All I ever wanted was a faiirytail life. I wanted someone to take me away from this place. I wanted someone to save me from my pathetic existence. I wanted to feel needed and maybe even loved. All was right now, was desired. I sighed and brought my knees up to my chest. I closed my eyes then. I was exhausted, I had lost lots of blood. On the floor, we could see some of my past torture and then my bloody footprints. My life really was worth nothing. But my body...it could be sold for a very expenssive price. My body. I smiled sadly and held my legs close to my body.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm

It was never expected from this young man that he would acted that way. Was the guest too soft on him? Back then when the flame tortured the entertainer, he seemed happy and he was not crying. Could it be that this young man wanted to be held that way again? Too bad this flame did not have such plan in his head. He let the young man got out from the shower room and fell into despair. This fire never understood such odd feelings, this fire could only burn and that’s all it did. As both of them got out from the shower room, something bad happened in the inn. The flame smelt something burning downstairs and he thought it was just cooking but then the flame got bigger and hotter, this was no mere flame this was effreet’s flame. The guest ran towards the young entertainer after grabbed his bag and wrapped his arms around the guy’s thin body. Both of them jumped out from their room which was on the second floor. Such thing was piece a cake and the flame made it perfectly. The young guy was safe in those cold arms.
Then, the black fire came out; it was the guest’s force, the ansatsu.

This effreet was assigned to kill this young entertainer and so, he ordered this blazing fire to let this one off those arms. Of course, such thing did not happen and would never happen. Instead of surrendering, the blazing fire covered the young man’s eyes with black blindfolds so that he wouldn’t see the guest’s fire form. Then, the blazing fire got bigger and turned into a huge fiery dragon completed with its shard fiery claws and fangs. The fire dragon roared and burned the black flame till it consumed by the red blazing flame. After that kill, the red dragon turned back into its original form and then opened the blindfolds.

,” you can hate me and detest me, I cared not.. I know it all along that everyone hated blazing fire like me so I don’t have problem if you did the same like others did.”

This fire did not know why he saved this youn man just now. He could’ve left this man alone and die, which was what he wanted right? This young man wanted to die, he would be happy if he die, maybe it’s just this blazing fire that had no idea why he did such strange things to this young man. All that this flame knew was how to kill, hate, and torture, nothing else. This one, even if he burned like the deepest hell, this one had no flame inside his cold heart.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:27 pm

It all happened to quickly. I smelt a faint smell of burn and heard people screaming downstairs and then I was flying outside of the window. I barely noticed that my arms automatically wraped around the man's neck. We landed and then he place me behind him as another man came out of the tavern. What the hell was going on here? The other guy said he was here to kill me. I felt my face go pale. Two efreets? One of them was going to kill me? The one that was in front of me turned around and put a blindfold on my eyes again. Weirdly, I trusted him. I had a feeling that he would fight to keep me alive. I stood silently as I felt the man turn into burning flames. He didn't seem to want me to see his flame form. I wondered why. I heard a battle, then the man's hands touched me. He claimed that I could hate him, he was used to being rejected. I took the blindfold off and grabed his face between my hands. I stared at him straight in the eyes.

"You listen to me now, Mister! That guy was from ansatsu, he was here to kill me. Yet you just stood between him and his target and chose to protect me. I don't...hate you. I''m jealous. You seem so free while I'm chained to this...life. Always being held by different men, always given hollow promises of love and freedom. I just want one man to decide he wants to keep me all to himself. Keep me, Efreet. Taake me with you and keep me. If you were as hollow as what you let people see, you wouldn't have saved my life."

I leaned closer to him and kissed his lips softly. Maybe, with luck, this guy would be the one. The one to free me from my life.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 am

That was the weirdest moment in his life. The victim said that he did not hate this flame. Why not? Everybody did but not this one? That was weird, but there were no time to think about it. It seemed that more of those rats were on their way. This flame could sense it from their heat; it’s different from other people’s heat. This could be a very entertaining event since it had been long since this blazing fire burned everything stood on its way. But for now, he would need to do something else about this entertainer called aoki. They might need a new shelter for now.
The guy stood still and starred at the young entertainer as their lips sealed in a soft kiss.

This was strange, but the fire did not hate it, he liked that kiss actually, which was surprising. The entertainer said another words and asking the flame to keep him, this guy just need someone to claim him fully, that wasn’t hard to be done, maybe the flame would keep this man until the young entertainer got sick and tired of him and then leave him alone. That would do, the cold man starred at the young man and he released himself from aoki’s arms. He cast a small fire chain that bind the young man’s hands to his.

,” you are very odd; very well, I shall keep you forever, until you get sick of me and leave.”

He grabbed the young man’s hands and held it tight as they walked together. They needed a new shelter, the one that was better than this inn maybe? If they were lucky enough though, as for now, they were walking in the middle of nowhere. This means that the only shelter they could have would be either a big cave or under a tree. The cold man kept walking together with the entertainer and they kept walking for about two hours.

Then, something caught the gaze of those cold grey eyes. A big cave near lake, it was decided that this big cave would be their shelter for now. Both of them entered the cave, the flame checked it first by throwing some of his flame to the depth of the cave.Turned out that the cave was clear, they could relax now. He made the fire ring gone, gave signal to the entertainer that he could stay there. The cold flame went to the lake for fishing. He needed to catch something for their dinner. So there he was, near the crystal clear lake, fishing patiently.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 pm

I felt my heart stop. He wanted to keep me? He wasn't just saying? I was so happy I almost forgot that I was still in mortal danger. He grabed my hand tightly and we started walking away from the inn. My clothes were still in there. Ah well, I would use the water systems to bring them to wherever this man was taking me. We walked for a long time. My feet were hurting, but I was still so happy that this guy was keeping me that I didn't care. We stoped in a cave. He made sure it was safe then told me to stay there as he went to the lake. He was probably hungry. I couldn't stay put so, I joined him at the lake. He was fishing. I scanned the water and felt every living creature in there. I felt a big fish so I started using my water manipulation and brought it up to the surface. Then I brought it on shore.

"Next time you should ask me. Let me take care o everything that has to do with liquids."

Then, my clothes floated our way and I picked them out of the water. They were dry, I didn't let the water touch them enough. I took the transparent kimono off and then dressed up in my blue kimono. That was much better. I looked at the fish. Even though I was mostly vegetarian, I didn't mind fish that much.

"So, shall we eat? And how should I call you anyway?"

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   

Back to top Go down

Which one do you want? [mature]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: The Inferno :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: