Which one do you want? [mature]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Raijin
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Don't break the guy's arms? Don't burn him? Really? Raijin just looked away. But he did what his lover asked him to even though he felt displeased. But in the end the stupid prince made it alive from here to the dining room. That was too bad. Raijin would be more than happy to burn this man to ashes with his flame, but he did not do it since Aoki did not allow him to. But then, the prince just had to piss raijin more. He saw aoki feeding the guy, the heck was that suppose to mean? Feeling angered, he grabbed Aoki's hands and stopped him. He gave a glare to his spouse, how could he do that to another man than raijin? Wasn't he the only spouse and lover of this man Aoki?

Right after the glare, Raijin put the plate on the table, he stabbed a dagger on the meat then he simply shoved it to the annoying prince's mouth. He kept feeding the prince with a dark glare locked on him, the prince did not dare to say a word, he just accepted his fate of being ' choked by the meat'.

When it was all done, raijin kept the dagger and he slammed the plate on the table, which made a loud sound that the prince jumped in fear. He was beyond pissed, seeing his lover being all kind and gentle towards another person, raijin would never accepted it! Ever!!

He grabbed Aoki's hands and they went to their own bedroom. Raijin slammed Aoki against the wall and he locked his eyes on him. He held Aoki tightly , then, he grabbed Aoki's face forcefully and he made out to him hard, so hard that Aoki moaned and he lost his breath already. Then, he took Aoki's hands which he used to feed the bastard. Raijin glared at Aoki, and he licked, bit that hand, he made that hand bled an then healed it with his flame.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

Job/hobbies : Come to the tavern and find out ^_-

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:32 pm

I knew this wouldn't please Raijin, but I didn't have a choice. I didn't have the army necessary to defend our home. Though Raijin then grabbed my hands, put the plate down, stabbed the meet and shoved it in the prince's mouth. I almost laugh if I wasn't terrified by my lover's dark and murderous glare. He fed the prince forcefully, then, he dragged me around and eventually he slammed me against the wall and I lost my breath. He started kissing me hard and I moaned. My face became flustered. A jeealous Raijin was kind of cute and highly arousing.
He then grabbed the hand that had fed the prince and started licking it and ripping it appart before healing it again. I moaned and I felt myself get excited. Only Raijin could get me so excited with pain. I had given myself completely to him. He was my flame now. I let him torture my hand for a while, but then, I started trembling and my knees were weak.

"Raijin...mmnnnnh....please...don't be jealous...I...There's only you for me...I..I want you now...your tongue is so...hot...on my hand.."

That seemed to have pleased him, me saying that to him. But it was the truth. He was turning me on just with his tongue on my hand. At some point, I couldn't take it anymore. I slipped my ha d away from him, slammed him against the wall and knelt in front of him. I took his lenght out of his pants and eagerly licked it until it was hard, then I took it in my mouth. I sucked on it like a hungry animal. I moaned and sucked more and more. His hand was in my hair and he followed my movements as I sucked and moaned. I didn't notice anything but Raijin's perfect body. So I didn't see the prince that had turned the corner and was staring at us in shock. I was horny now, I could only think of my flame, I could only see him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Of course raijin was jealous, he was like the king of jealousy if he could got that title of course. He displeased and angry when his mate touching another person, in any way, he hated it so much. He did not care what Aoki said. That he only wanted Raijin or things like that, Raijin only cared and believe what he saw and felt, and he saw Aoki showing his care for another man, that displeased him greatly. When Raijin spotted the prince again, he couldn't help it, his anger ruled over him, he roared like a dragon and the prince ran away like a child, pissing on his pants. Then, raijin locked his eyes on his mate.

,' I won't accept it… I won't allow it!!! Never!!! I won't approve you being touched by another, not even a strain of your hair!!!"

Raijin grabbed Aoki's body hard and hugged him tightly as they kissed. Raijin felt like burning with anger now, he was so pissed off as if he could burn everything. He kissed Aoki but his anger was burning him from the inside. He felt restless, he felt…insecure, angry. Everything was overflowing inside him. He licked Aoki's lips and kissed his mate more, he hated to see this man being touched by another, hated so much.

,' you're my mate! You’re mine!'

This man belonged to Raijin, nobody shall touch him not the prince, not the king, nobody else!, next time that prince did anything bad to Aoki, raijin would burn him for sure, and this time, Aoki would not stop him.

,' if that prince…ever touch you again, he shall burn… I promise you that."

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Raijin roared like a dragon and I stopped giving him a blowjob to look up at him. I stood up and he hugged me tightly. I heard him say that I was his and that if that man ever touches me again he will burn him. I had to calm Raijin down. I grabbed his hand and brought him outside. I brought him all the way to the mountain of fire in my lands. The volcano. I knew he would like this since he is an efreet, but it was highly dangerous for me. I found the pathway inside the volcano and then I smiled at Raijin.

"I can't stay in here very long, even with my water shield. The heat is too intense for me and I'll get blisters all over. But you can have all the fun you want, if I go out I'll be right here and I'll wait for you."

I then walked in with him and I brought him all the way to the bright orange glow. My water shield was already having trouble bit I would make it last as long as possible. Once we were next to the river of flames, I smiled at my lover and sat by the wall, protecting myself with my water that was quickly evaporating. I let Raijin bathe in the magma. Though when I noticed that my shield was almost gone, I knew I didn't have time to make it outside before it would vanish. I was getting hot and sweaty. I held my composure and waited after Raijin. When he came out of the volcano's core, he seemed refreshed and his aura felt so damn powerful. I liked it. He picked me up a d we left the volcano. He must have noticed that I wasn't feeling the best there. I cuddled against him as we walked back home. I was happy. My flame felt even more powerful then usual. As we got back to my home, I saw the King was there again. He seemed very unhappy. He gave me a parchment and I read it. A declaration of war. Apparently, his son complained about the way my lover treated him. They left and I sighed.

"What are we going to do? I don't have the forces necessary to push back a whole kingdom's army!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Calm down. Yes, that was what raijin need right now but he did not want to calm down he want to burn that prince and his whole kingdom to ashes for staining his mate! Though Aoki did not give him another choice. They went to the volcano and got raijin bathed in flames. When they were done, they went back to their home and there it was, the declaration of war from the foolish king with his childish prince who could only piss on the pants.

So the time has come for raijin to burn this prince and took over his kingdom? Great! Though Aoki was worried, Raijin was smiling widely like a devil. Aoki sounds scared and worried, why? He got raijin he shouldn't worry that much.

,' so I could have some fun eh? Great! I shall burn them all for you.. my love."

Raijin was more than happy to go to war and burn everything like a mad flame. He kissed Aoki deeply and then he let go of his lover. Raijin got some dragons, and hounds too. He got castle back home and it was simple to summon them all. Very simple and fast. And to kill the whole army, they only need like.. maybe four dragons or six, raijin got them, and of course, some good tactics!

Raijin did not want their plan to be heard by the wrong ear so he brought aoki into their room. Locked it closed all windows and then, he grabbed Aoki and held him tightly in his arms.

,' I could kill them all, six dragons would be enough, but I will need a perfect timing.. so, I guess we could start making the plan, what you suggest?"

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat May 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Compared to me, Raijin seemed extatic to go to war. He had a smile that scared me and then he brought me to the our room where he locked the door and closed the windows. He then told ms his plan. He had dragons? Well that might help us. He then asked me if I had ideas. I sighed and went to a big painting of a dragon on my wall. I moved it and then I opened the safe there. I took out the maps of my lands and unrolled them on a table.
Raijin was right next to me. I showed him around my house. The problem was that I didn't have many obstacles around my lands. Father never believed that we would ever get attacked. The only defense we had was the volcano.

"We could use the volcano. If we dig trenches around the lands and allow the magma to flow in them. Since you can manipulate fire, the house would stay safe. We could hide the dragons behind here and surprise the enemy. I'm not a very good strategist. War is an art I never thought of studying. I am scared shitless. I am really, really scared Raijin..."

It wasn't surprising that I chose to be a whore, I didn't know how to fight. I turned around and his myself against Raijin's chest. With his strong arms around me, I felt safe, but he was a war beast. His entire being felt like it was ready for bloodshed. I looked up and gently kissed him. He almost didn't respond, too excited by the upcoming battle I supposed.

"Please be careful, alright? I don't want to lose you, my burning Raijin."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm

His little wife seemed afraid. Raijin did not know why Aoki should be afraid. They would only fought some low class slaves that were trying to hurt Aoki that's all. And if they had volcano as their defense, then their victory was assured. Raijin was an efreet, he had dragons, short to say, volcanoes were like heaven to him, source of live and energy! Aoki said that since Raijin could manipulate flame, then it should be all right to use the volcano. He smirked and looked at his little wife.

,' manipulate flames… Aoki-chan… you forgot? I don't manipulate flames, I AM the flame itself."

He smiled and kissed Aoki back. Then, he called for one of his dragons, the one they had been riding before. He told the dragon to call out the other friends they had, the other dragons of course. Then, raijin made a flame eagle out of his own flame and commanded it to spy and float over the enemy's area but stay hidden. Through this flaming eagle, raijin could see the entire area, he could see what the eagle see. He smirked and let the eagle do its job.

,' all right we got the eagle to spy for us... now what? Do we have army? Or I'll just rampage to the enemy's castle and burn everything? I don't mind waltz into their castle alone."

As far as now, he did not see that Aoki had any army. It would be good if he did, since it would make things easier. Though it's all right if he did not have, Raijin got his dragons anyway, he could take down that castle by himself. And he shall have the feast all upon himself, feast of blood and flames!
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 am

Raijin asked me if I had an army. How often do I have to tell him that I had no army? I sighed and repeated myself. He smirked more. When the army came to our hone, I got scared and grabbed Raijin's arm. Though he then did something that I never expected. He hit me. I fell down and put my hand on my cheek. He was too excited, he couldn't see anything but the war. I became afraid. Not of the army, not to die, I became afraid of Raijin. The murderous glare in his eyes, the blood thirsty grin in his face, the flames dancing around him. The hit he gave me burned my face. I got up and left him there. I ran inside and his in a wardrobe. I heard the war raging outside and heard people screaming, then I started to smell smoke. My house was on fire? I heard men talking right outside the wardrobe.

"Just torch the place. Hurry up, before that crazy bastard notices that we got in!"

I was crying, but my tears hurt my burn. I was terrified as the orange glow became brighter and brighter. The smoke came in the wardrobe and I got out, however, as I tried to get out, a big beam fell from my ceiling and fell straight on me. I was pinned to the ground, fire burning all around me and coughing because of the smoke.
My thoughts went to Raijin. Did he notice that he hurt me? Did he notice that I might be on trouble? My voice couldn't get to him, it was too weak. My vision was blurry. I was crying, I couldn't feel my legs. I was dying. There was blood in my mouth. My consciousness was fading.

"Raijin...I...wanted to...spend the rest of...forever with you...I...love you..."

I heard a voice in the distance, I saw a silouhette. Then my eyes closed.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:10 am

He was ready for war, it had been too long since his last fight and kill. Raijin was all fired up and wanted to kill now. His blood went hot and boils and he turned into flames. He charged out from the mansion and went straight to the enemy's castle. It did not take long for him to demolish everything in flames. He killed the King, prince, wives, children and men, even the mothers too. He killed and burn everything he saw. He rampaged without fear and he burned all of it. The enemy, he burned them all. Destroy everything and it took him about two hours only. And so, after he burn everything and satisfied his killing desire, he went back to Aoki's mansion.

However, he found his lover's mansion in flames, not all only in the room which aoki was in. Raijin flew there quickly and he demolished the flames. He made all the smoke clear and gone and he found AOki, fainted.

Now, he could heal his lover with his own flames. And so, he used it. He knew that those smoke entered AOki's lungs and he could take care of that easily. He simply made his flame went into AOki's body and made all the smoke gone and the wounds were all gone. He injected more of his endless burning flame into Aoki's veins. Soon after, his lover opened his eyes.

Raijin smiled happily that he saved his lover. He kissed Aoki hard and made out to him deeply. He held Aoki tightly in his arms and kept kissing him more.

," I've destroy your enemy… I kill them all… now we could have our sweet time for eternity… just you and me."

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 pm

When I thought that everything was over, something burned its way in my body. It was hot, very hot, but comforting as well. Like the sun piercing through the clouds after a week of raining. I then gasped when air was able to enter my lungs. My body was trembling uncontrollably and my eyes couldn't focus on just once spot. I was in full panic mode. Though before I understood what was going on, Raijin kissed me hard. I moaned in surprise and then he said he killed everyone and that we could live together now. I still remembered him hitting me, but I guess he didn't recall. He just said that it was over and said we could start living peacefully. I looked at my house. It was still burned down. The place I was born, raised and loved was gone.

"We...have to leave here now...there's nothing left..."

Even though he had hurt me, and didn't remember, Raijin had always protected me as well. He had always come to my rescue and made me feel so happy and desired. He made me feel needed. So even now, after this incident, I clung to him as he carried me away from everything I cared for.
We went back to his dark castle. The Ansatsu soldiers were gone. Apparently, a battle had scattered the force and the Byakuren were now actively hunting the remnants down. Raijin wasn't Ansatsu anymore. He was like me, free. Our lives had become peaceful and I could smile again after a few days, however I now feared any fire not connected to Raijin.
One day, as I was buying some supplies in town, I heard people talking about how Raijin, the eternal flame, was walking around with a white lotus. I guessed they spoke of me and then I saw a reward for my capture. I his my face with a shall, ripped it off the billboard and quickly went back home.

"Rai! We have a problem!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:40 pm

He thought their problem had ended, but they were wrong, one problem done, new one emerged. The byakuren. They scattered the ansatsu forces and now, they're hunting the remaining down. The byakuren would make sure that the ansatsu would never raise again. They would not have that war again. And when Aoki returned, he bought a big poster of himself and also Raijin's they were wanted criminals now. It seemed that they could not stay in peaceful life as long as the byakuren were still roaming free, killing their kinds.

Raijin knew, he was alone in this. If he was to kill and destroy the byakuren, that would be hard work for him. He would need to face all the generals by himself, and so, it came to his mind, there's only one man who could help. An ansatsu that was still alive. General Kazunori. Raijin contacted the big guy and then, they got meeting in Raijin's place.

The general brought his son as well, of course, this young man was very clingy over his father and they were lovers. Raijin stated the problem clearly, right to the point. Then, the general smirked. Apparently, he already made alliance with the byakuren, and he would not mind helping them. Getting rid of their names from the byakuren wanted list. He could do that. Though in return, raijin must succumb to him and served under him.

Seeing that this was the only chance they had, Raijin pledged his loyalty to kazunori. He vowed to obey and do what Kazunori commanded him too. The general left as the deal was done. Raijin sat on the couch, and sighed. At least their problems are now gone. Though who knows if another trouble shall greet them soon enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   

Back to top Go down

Which one do you want? [mature]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: The Inferno :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: