Which one do you want? [mature]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

Job/hobbies : Come to the tavern and find out ^_-

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Everything was calm and then the hound ran away in fear. I got scared, but then saw Raijin grabing me and bringing me back inside. He locked everything up and closed the thick black curtains. I could barely see in the room. He then asked me if I was uncomfortable, if the food had me a little sick or if he always made me cry he would now make me starve. He then did something that surprised me, he kissed me with such gentleness. It felt so good. So different from the hard and violent kisses he used to give me. It actually made me tremble lightly and moan. He then grabed me again and pushed me on the bed. Was he going to get violent again? I looked back at him and trembled lightlt. He then simply said that they knew I was here so I shouldn't wonder around alone if I wanted to live longer. So the ansatsu knew I was with Raijin. I wasn't afraid, I actually didn't care if they came for me. I would drown them all. He picked me up and sat me on his lap. He held me tightly in his arms and I was once more surprised by the warmth and the tenderness he was showing me. He then handcuffed our wrists together and told me that he could at least guard me when I would sleep. So he wanted me to sleep now? I didn't want to sleep. Not yet. I wanted to feel more of this tender side of his.

"I'm not uncomfortable, I liked the veggies, though I don't really eat red meat. And no I'm not going to starve. I'm just curious about my new home. I wanted to see the view. But since you don't seem to want me to look around, I'll stay with you. When you're not around, I'll stick in the bedroom. Raijin, show me more of your softer side. Kiss me like you did earlier. So gentle. Warm..."

I brushed my lips against his and moaned lightly. I was used to hard and violent, when he kissed me soft like that, I felt myself melting. I wanted him to do it again. My free hand gently touched his strong, muscular chest. If only he could let me in his fortress, in his heart. I just wanted to be his completly. Maybe one day I would hear him say something loving towards me.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:15 am

raijin did not know what had just gotten into him, just now he kissed the entertainer with a kiss that he never did to anyone before, it surprised himself that he was able to do such thing. he used to kiss aoki in a violent way and hard. but just now ,he did not do that, he kissed the fragile one softly. he noticed that the entertainer could not see in the dark properly so he used his flame to light the torches inside his room. in an instant, the room was all bright in the inside, but of course, it would still look dark from the outside since the curtain was very thick.

the entertainer seemed to misunderstood what this brute flame tried to say or maybe this cold fire was just that horrible with words. he never said that aoki could not walk around the mansion it was that he was worried and did not want aoki to get hurt while he was not with raijin. he could not find the proper word to explain to this young entertainer. again, he thought that his actions would be a better explanation rather than his words. he wrapped the entertainer with a light blue robe and the flame himself , he wore a long pants. then, he grabbed aoki and they walked out from the room. he started to take aoki to see the first floor of the mansion. they walked downstairs and then raijin explained briefly to the entertainer as they looked around the area.

,' first floor, kitchen and dining room in the right, living room and fire place in the left. you have seen the kitchen and dining room, we are now in the living room."

First floor was cleared with a very brief tour. then, the flame led the entertainer all the way up to the second floor. he skipped their bedroom and shower room since the entertainer already knew it. he led the guy towards the recreation room which was filled with flowers and it was an indoor garden, the place was quite big and there was a small hot spring in there.

," this is the recreation room. an indoor garden that i made myself, that is the hot spring if you want to soak inside. this is our home, your home."

then, the flame brought the entertainer to the indoor garden. he pulled a small string hanging in the wall and then the roof opened, it was made of a very thick glass. to increase the security, he cast his flame to become a very thin shield on top of the thick glass roof. Now, they could see the stars pouring in the sky. Both of them lied down on the smooth grass and the flame simply looked at aoki before he kissed him gently again. this time he let the kiss lasted longer. he slowly slipped his tongue inside the guy's mouth, licking the inside slowly and then pressed their lips a bit harder in the end before he released their sealed lips.

," gentleness is not my nature. I am a burning flame that kill everything i touch. i just don't what bad things happen to you. Look at the stars, up there, you can see them clearly."

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Raijin surprised me by putting a light blue robe on my naked body, I was expecting him to lose it like he usually does and just violently throw me on his bed to fuck me, but instead, he brought me to the first floor of his home. He showed me the kitchen and dining room on one side one the floor and then said we were in the living room. I looked around and saw a fire place so big that I could stand in it no problem. I felt lightly intimidated, but I kept clam. He then brought me back to the second floor and skiped the room where we were earlier. He brought me into his recreation room. I was astounded by what I saw. Plants everywhere and grass, and a hot spring. This was going to be my new favorite room.
Raijin pulled something that made the thick glass roof open and then we could see the stars. We then laid down on the grass and looked up at the stars. I felt him moving and his lips were on mine again. Kissing me gently once more. The kiss lasted longer, and I hoped it would never end. His tongue in my mouth, his lips on mine, this felt perfect. Though it had to end, eventually. And when it did, he told me that gentleness was not in his nature, he was a burning flame who killed everything he touched. He didn't want anything bad to happen to me. I smiled at him and put my head on his chest. I hugged him tightly. He was so clumsy with words. It was almost too adorable. He didn't mind me walking around in his mansion, he even said this was my house as well. He just didn't want me to leave his house. As long as I had this room, I saw no reason to leave these walls. I then slowly climbed on his body, just to hugged him more and softly kissed his lips before resting my head on his chest again. I was tired, but I was fighting my sleep, I wanted to spend all my time with him. I had a feeling he was going to leave in the morning.

"Raijin, you're going somewhere in the morning aren't you? Could I stay awake with you until you leave? I'll sleep tomorrow, 'kay? I just don't want to miss a moment with you. I'm so happy to be here with you. I...I can come in this room whenever I feel like it, right?"

I looked up at him and gently smiled. I knew he could probably see me well, but I only saw him thanks to the light from the stars and the moon. He looked like he belonged up there with all of them.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 am

The entertainer and the cold flame was cuddling together. they enjoyed the vie of the starry night sky. The cold fire listened to what the entertainer had to say. he did not want to sleep though he was weary in both eyes and body. well, he would let aoki did what he wanted to do. the young man asked him a question that did not need an answer, he would like to know if he could come to this indoor garden anytime he wanted. it seemed that when the cold flame told aoki that this was his home, he did not quite get it yet.

," this is your home, do what you wish. every corner of this mansion belonged to you."

those were short remarks but surely clear enough to tell what the fire wanted to say. he was never good with picking words and telling his mind or feelings towards someone. he cuddled the young entertainer and held him close, making sure that he was safe and sound. the guy said that he had a feeling that this cold man would leave in the morning , maybe it was right or maybe it was not. he did not answer to that at first. he just looked at the guy with his grey eyes. somehow, his eyes looked different, they gazed at the young fragile man with a soft gaze, very different from his cold empty gaze that he did all the time.

he kept on starring at the young entertainer and his expression softened. he felt comfort and safety in his heart. of course he never felt this way before in his whole empty and lonely life. he did not know why would he had such feeling when he was with this young man. He did not say anything to aoki, he just looked at the guy tenderly , his expression relaxed and he gently caressed the young man's delicate face. For the very first time in his life, he felt so relaxed, it's almost like every burden on his shoulder was removed. he leaned closer to the guy, grabbed his face, and gave him a long, endless tender kiss. he pressed their lips slowly towards each other's for a while, he was feeling it.

," I won't leave, and if i do, you'll be with me."
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Raijin said that this was my house. In a way, I still didn't believe it but I wanted it to be true so I let myself relax a little. I felt Raijin's energy shift from cold and hard to softer and warmer. I loved this. He made me so happy. It's that I felt him lifting up my face and starting to kiss me again. A very gentle, filled with tenderness, hot kiss. Never in all my life had someone filled me with such joy. When that kiss was over, he told me that if he was leaving, then he would bring me with him. I smiled widely and then sat up on him. The blue robe fell down to my waist, revealing his name on my chest. I kissed him again. He was so much bigger then me. And even though he claimed to be nothing but a killer, yet he could be so soft and caring to me. After I had kissed him, I looked at him with a light smile.

"You say you only know how to burn and kill, yet you burn bright in my heart without killing me. Though I only know how to please the eyes and the body. Does my body please your eyes? It's only there for your eyes now. It's there to please only you, my Burning Raijin."

I kissed him again and again. I wanted him to know that even though his name was on me, I care more deeply than skin deep for him. Even if he hadn't branded me that way, I would still be right here with him, in the same position. Though I was really tired. I could barely stay awake. I kissed him again and then let my body lay down on his. I was so small there was no way I'd be too heavy for him. I smiled and kissed him again. I held his strong body as close to me as possible.

"It's your fault if I'm so tired. You give out too much heat. You're too comfortable. Bare responsibility for making me sleepy and hold me tightly in your arms. Forever."

I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and tried to fight it off some more, but sleep caught on to me and I was trapped in it. I smiled softly and sighed in comfort before finally falling asleep on Raijin's amazingly arousing body.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

The entertainer listened to what the cold guy needed to say then he gave a gentle yet hard kiss to the flame. he even did not realize that he was getting softer towards the young man. Aoki declined that raijin was an all brute and kill burning flame. he said that this flame was burning inside Aoki's heart without hurting him at all. He never had someone told him such thing in his whole life. the young man even called him " My burning Raijin" he liked that nick name a lot. that sounded cool and somehow... when the young man said it, it made this flame felt that he belonged to someone and he would burn for someone.

The flame noticed that Aoki was tired and needed to sleep. the young man fell asleep in no time on Raijin's body. he already made the efreet's big manly figure as his bed. The flame stayed still and let Aoki did as he pleased. his cold grey eyes were open and he was fully awake. he watched the starry night sky and thought what they would do in the next day. but he could not come up with an idea. so, he turned his thoughts towards what Aoki just said, 'my burning Raijin" He then softly whispered into aoki's ears

,' I'll be... your... raijin...your flame that burned hotter than the sun.."

He cuddled the entertainer close to him. he noticed that Aoki's clothing was disheveled, he fixed it and held Aoki close to him. Both of them were cuddling all night long as the young man slept peacefully. the efreet slowly caressed the entertainer's hair, petting him slowly like a little kitten. His heart was calm and at ease for the very first time of his life. he wondered if this was because of this young man?

," you... you are mine only.. aoki chan... nobody will ever touch or bled you again but me."

He then scratched Aoki's nape and then licked the blood from there till it healed. of course the young mas was still sleeping at this moment and he would only felt that something bit his nape.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Something during my sleep felt very nice. Something was keeping me warm and telling me soft words. I smiled during my sleep. Something was giving me wonderful dreams and I cuddled more with the one making me feel so comfortable. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that the sun was shining over me. It was late in the morning already. I stretched slowly and then looked at Raijin. He was still there. Silent. Yet he seemed softer somehow. I leaned towards him and kissed his lips.

"Good morning Raijin. How was your night? Mine was wonderfully warm."

I knew that it was thanks to him that my dreams had been so sweet and warm, it had to be because of him. I liked noone else as much as this guy. This Burning Raijin. I sliped my body off his and I looked at the indoor garden under the light of the day. I asked him what he had planned for us today, but we were interrupted. A man flew in, breaking Raijin's barrier. He landed right in front of us. His black eyes glared at me.

-Raijin-Sama. I am here on behalf of our force. I've been told that you have already recieved the letter mentionning the problem that I now see next to you. I've been told to enforce the warning of this thing. The whore known as Suki or Aoki is a criminal in our force. He joined only to then leave and join the byakuren. I heard today that he is a simple toy in the hands of men. It is my duty to remind you that if he gets in the way of your duties, you must destroy him.
End of message.

He opened his wings, gave me one last glare and left. He called me a thing! I turned to look at Raijin. What if he hated me now? No, I had a strong feeling that he couldn't care less about something so trivial. I was in no force now anyways. I was just his. I was Raijin's. Though at the same time, I wondered how this guy had made it through all the hell hounds. I got up and went to the glass wall. There were bodies of those poor little beasts everywhere.

"Raijin, he killed them all. All the hounds!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 am

The entertainer woke up eventually as he felt the sun's warmth all over the realm. he slipped away from Raijin's arms and looked outside the window of the indoor garden room. then, a man came inside, a dark angel to be precise, he said some annoying things to the cold flame and left. Aoki said that the guy killed all of the hell hounds in the garden area. it mattered not, as long as those beasts were in raijin's land, they would revive in no time, those hell hounds were not just a simple beast, if they were still in their master's realm ,then they would not die, they might bleed or wounded , but they would back from the death in no time. The cold fire stood up and made aoku came to him. he held aoki in his arms.

," That black rat is nothing, he was just a weak rat who only know how to defeat ants like those hell hounds. "

He then led aoki towards their bedroom. he washed himself clean thoroughly. he took a morning bath with warm water and let aoki played with the water in the tub. His cold glare returned and he's back to his usual self, arrogant and cold in the outside, but warm in the inside ( maybe even burning). He finished his shower and gave the entertainer a cold gaze before he called out for his big black wolf to come to his side. He noticed aoki finished washing, he grabbed the young man's hands and led him to the bed room now. he opened his wardrobe and got a light pink robe, he handed it over to aoki, told him to wear it.

," i need to find that jerk and torch him, as revenge for my hell hounds. even though those beast will revive, i won't forgive such insult against you and my home. come with me and bring the wolf with us.'

After saying that, the flame went outside towards the main garden of his mansion. he made sure that aoki and the big wolf followed after him and arrived in the same place. The garden was vast and there were lots of trees there dead one and green one. he looked around and spotted the man who insulted aoki and the home. He gave the guy a cold glare and smirked like a devil. the guy came closer to the flame, he wanted to cut down aoki with his blade. He raised his blade but the flame burned the man's blade to dust. Then, using his telekinesis power, he tore the man's heart out, he continued to tear the man's lunge and other internal organs while the guy was still alive. the dark angel screamed in pain but the flame did not stop. he kept on tearing the man into shreds till the guy was dead. The green grass was drenched in blood but the flame was not stained by a single drop of blood since he was a bit far from the dark angel.

He turned his attention to aoki, held him with his arms and gave him a hard, rough kiss. he made out to the young man in a rough way till the guy moaned and trembled. Then he let go of their lips. He gave the young aoki a calm steady gaze, pet the wolf's head and simply said

,' that.. is what's going to happen if someone betray me or displeased me.."

After cleaning the annoyance from his mansion, the flame walked towards Aoki and wrapped his arms around the young entertainer's waist. He showed aoki the green and colorful garden in the area.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Raijin seemed to not care about the other guy. Though after that, I noticed that his demeanor changed. He brought me the his bathroom. We washed in the tub for some time and I felt his cold gaze on me again. I shivered lightly. In the ice cold gaze he was giving me, I could feel some warmth from in him. I washed my body gently, my skin being very sensitive. Then, he pulled me to the bedroom and chose a pink robe for me. I dressed up and then heard him say that we were going after that guy. He told me to bring the wolf, but this was his wolf, not mine. Besides, the animal already seemed to know that he had to follow us. Raijin brought me outside and I saw the dark angel coming my way with a blade pointed in my direction. He planned to kill me. I knew it, but his blade never had a chance to come near me. It turned to dust. I had a feeling that the next scene wouldn't be so pretty, so I turned and hugged the black wolf. I heard the tearing flesh, the spilling blood and the agonizing cries, so I held the wolf tighter and closed my eyes. Soon after, it was over. I got up just in time to receive a hard make out from Raijin. Could it be that he got aroused just from killing someone. He then grabed me by the waist and showed me the gardens. I looked at them, they were beautiful but I was pale. After hearing all that, I felt somewhat sick. Some hell hounds started getting back up to their feet and I knew they would come and eat whatever was left of the other guy. I grabed Raijin's hand and pulled him further from the carnage. The black wolf followed my every move. I turned the corner of his house and stoped. I was white like a ghost and trembling. The make out had made me moan and tremble, but I couldn't get the sounds and the smell out of my mind.

"I...had to get away from that place. You might be used to it, but...not me. The smell...the sounds it did when you...Did you get turned on by that? I'm sorry...I... I'm weak. I don't even eat meat so I can't...I don't want to imagine what that guy looks like right now."

Some hell hounds came around and sniffed at us. Some had blood on the faces, others were still healing from deadly wounds. I was about to throw up.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 pm

The kill was fast and clean, with his flame, he wiped out the rest of the blood that the guy left on his garden and then let the dead body became a food for his reviving hell hound pets. he was a bit confused when the young aoki asked him if he got aroused after killing a person in such a brute way. it was due to the hot made out that the flame gave after killing that thing. Before he could answer to that remark, Aoki pulled him away from the bloody scene and went to the corner, though it was not helping at all. The flame noticed it and then he chose to cover aoki's eyes with a black blindfold and the his nose with the flame. he brought the young man all the way back to indoor area and then went up to the second floor to where the indoor garden was. when they arrived, he took off the blindfold and undid his flame.

," i'm not aroused, Thought the kiss will calm you down. you'll be all right in here."

After that, He showed aoki the second pond in the indoor garden, it's a small one, the water in there was a bit cold compared to the small pond in the other side which was warm. the cold water would be good if the season was in summer or something, as for the warm one, he only used it if the season was winter and all snowy. The flame took off his clothes and cleaned his body from the remaining blood that was on him. He sank himself into the cold pond and washed himself fast. He was clean and now, he grabbed his pants , he wore it and looked at the weak entertainer.

He grabbed aoki, let the guy rested his head on the flame's chest. the guy looked so pale. The fire pushed aoki down to the grassy ground , started to made some scratches on the guy's skin. soon, blood flew out and it adorned aoki's pale skin with its crimson color. he licked the blood away and made another scratch. he did the same thing when the blood flew out form the wound. As he kept on licking the blood, the scars healed. He made another , he wrote his name in kanji on the entertainer's chest again, this time, that mark would not go away it would stay there forever. as usual he made it with a scar. He looked at aoki and noticed that the guy's face got flustered. The flame kissed him gently

," now you have more colors, and this mark. will never fade away."

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Raijin didn't give me more time to rest, he grabbed me, put a blindfoled on my eyes and something under my nose. It smelt good. Smelt just like him. He then dragged me somewhere. When the feeling under my feet changed, I knew we were indoors. We went up the stairs and then he tood the cloth away from my eyes and the smell disapeared. We were back in the garden. He took his clothes off and went in a small pond in which I guessed was cold water. We washed up quickly. The kiss was not because he was aroused, it was because he didn't want me to panic too much. I tried to understand, but the only thing I saw was blood all over the grass and screaming and ripping flesh. It was very hard to think of anything else. I kind of jumped when I felt Raijin pulling me against him. I heard his heart beat. He sounded so powerful. So strong. Unlike me, he didn't fear blood and he fed off violence. I then felt my back on the grass again and then, he found a way to cloud my mind from what I had just witnessed. He started scratching me again, making me bleed. I moaned and started trembling under his touch. He kept licking and healing the marks he was doing, but then he wrote his name on my chest again. I felt my dick getting hard because of that mark in particular. He then looked at me and said that I had more color in my face now. I was probably flustered now. I smiled at him and pulled him closer again. I kissed his lips and my legs found their usual spot around his waist. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and made out to him, my arms wrapping around his neck and playing in his hair softly. I then looked at him with a small smile.

"Don't just leave me like this Raijin. You should finish the job, can't you see what you did to me?"

If this flame only burned for me, I will forever be satisfied. I licked his lips and touched his chest with my hands. I was so small compared to him. My body was trembling and I smiled at him more. I shyly told him that I love him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Seemed to this cold flame that the young fragile entertainer understood what he meant by calming aoki down by kissing him. It mattered not now since they were indoors and there was no blood here. the entertainer loved what the flame did to him and asked for more, that was what he wanted now. Raijin slowly giving another scratch on aoki's fragile figure, he made a long scratch appeared from aoki's neck, all the way to his chest. as usual, he liked aoki's blood and healed the wound. He did the scratch again and this time it was on aoki's belly to his thigh. the flame licked the blood clean like always. the scratching and healing lasted for some time till aoki trembled more and started to lose control over the pain and pleasure.

," you're so lusty do you notice that aoki chan? i like that side of yours..show me more.."

the young fragile entertainer soft whispered to raijin that he loved him. He already knew what made this man loved him, it was because he claimed aoki with wounds and scars. he did not get it why aoki loved him but he was pretty sure that he also had the same feeling towards this pretty man, it's just that he was never good with words and he knew nothing about love, compassion, or shitty things like that. he was raised with violence and live in a cruel world that only knew how to kill and drain people's life force like a leech. The cold guy looked at aoki for a while, before he put aoki on top of him, sitting on his thigh. The efreet scratched aoki's butt and made it bled a little more.

,' do what you want to do to me."

The efreet felt that this young man was aroused and he probably asking for an intense intercourse this time. But this time, raijin would let this fragile beauty took control and let him take the ride. he kept squeezing aoki's butt and scratched his crotch a little more. When he did that, aoki moaned and his face got more blush than usual, this guy was enjoying the pain for real. the flame softly yet with cold voice, asked his aoki

," you said you love me? why you say that? what is that?'
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Raijin continued to scrath my body and it made me moan loudly and got me aroused some more. I used to hate this pain, but now, I loved it. I wanted more, but only from this man. Nobody else could ever hurt me and please me other then him. Raijin. My burning Raijin. He said that I was lusty and I smiled at him. I was a whore, of course I was lusty. He then made me sit on him and told me to do with him what I wanted. I felt so excited by him right now, I wanted to show him how much I wanted him, but I wanted to also take it slowly with him, please him. He asked me what love was ad I just smiled at him. My mind was too clouded right now to explain something so complicated to him.
I leaned down and pulled his pants down. I started licking his big, hard cock. I licked the tip and to my surprised, heard him moan softly. I smiled and then put his dick in my mouth as far as it could go and sucked on it hard. When I felt him grow larger in my mouth, I knew he was liking what I was doing. My rectal was twitching in desire and I moaned. When I really couldn't stand it anymore, I stoped sucking him off and made his big dick slip easily inside my wet, throbing rectal. I moaned loudly then and started moving instantly on it. My rectal tightened around his dick as if it never wanted to let him go. And I moaned loudly, his name was the only thing we could distanctivelly hear from my mouth. I forgot about the incident from earlier and moved harder on him. I made his dick slam hard inside me and soonmy rectal made an arousing wet sound each time I moved. I looked in his eyes again and smiled seductively.

"I...can't nnhh, explain love. You...ahhh! have to feel it...For me... I never want to be..nnnhaahh! appart from you...ever! I can't...Raijin...more! Slam it hard!"

I couldn't say anything anymore, I just wanted to frel his hard lust banging me wildly and making me lose my mind completly. My hands scratched his chest in desire, needind him to be himself with me right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

The entertainer did not say a word about what love was, this man was a whore and he was great in having sex and bring pleasure to men. He stayed still under aoki and let the guy did as he wanted to. It took less time for this fragile young man to drown in bliss. He sucked on the flame's hard lust at first and then continued to slam his butt into raijin's hardened dick. It was already wet so it was very easy for the flame to slip his hard lust all the way inside aoki's rectal. He was very wet down there and squeezing the flame tightly as if he did not want to let go. The flame did not move since this time he let aoki took full control of this intercourse.

He scratched aoki more and this time the scar appeared from the guy's chest all the way to his belly. he licked the blood and healed the wound like always, then another scratch appeared, a long one from aoki's thigh all the way to his crotch. the blood flew and it adorn the entertainer's pale skin with crimson color, so beautiful indeed. he kept on scratching aoki's body, this time, he placed a scratch from the young man's nipples all the way to his inner thigh, a very long sexy scratch. the flame licked the blood clean and healed the wound immediately. he looked at aoki with a cold gaze

," really?...you can't say it? all right then."

The only thing that aoki said about love was that this cold guy must feel it himself and learn by himself alone. That would be the hardest thing to do for such a cold guy like him then. He continued his calm pace and thrust his excited dick all the way inside aoki's intimacy. He grabbed the man's waist and moved it violently up and down continuously, he cast his flame and made it stroked aoki's dick hard and played with the cleavage so fiercely. The flame that raijin made was controlled by him for sure, He made the flame pricked aoki's dick and it bled a little. After that, the flame went inside aoki's body to give him strength so that he would not fall unconscious.

The bloody intercourse lasted for hours and they did not stop a single second from the bliss. He kept the control over aoki's waist and the young man moved harder and harder each time, sucking raijin's hardness as if his rectal was hungry. After long hours of love making, both of them reached climax and aoki shot his cum all over raijin's chest. the efreet, filled aoki's rectal with his burning cum and then slipped his dick out from aoki. The flame disappear and he placed the young entertainer close to him.

,' take a breath, rest a little now, stay in my arms."

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Raijin was making this intercourse the best I ever had. He kept scratching my flesh and it excited me more and more. He slammed my butt down on his hot dick over and over again I moaned, screamed his name, begging for more all the time. I was completly lost in his arms. I felt safe, secure even with my blood flowing out of my body. He moved my waist more and kept this all up until we both climaxed. I was breathless. Raijin really was the best guy I ever had sex with. He held me close to him and told me to breathe and relax. I trembled violently in his arms. I lifted my head and kissed his lips. Those cold eyes were actually warm when they looked at me. I kissed him hard and then rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes just to try and stop trembling. Then, I moaned when his hot cum started driping out of me.

"Raijin, would you mind taking me to the hot spring? Or...I should walk there..."

I couldn't be too selfish with this man. I didn't want him to get to tired of me. I slipped out of his arms and then slowly walked or rather stumbled to the hot water. His cum was dripping along my legs and I moaned more. I let my body slip in the hot water. Raijin might prefer cold water, but I liked heat. Maybe that's why I liked Raijin so much. Visibly, he's an efreet. But again, I also loved his eyes how they warmed up when he looked at me and how they became lifeless when I get hurt. I looked at him and crossed my arms on the grass to lay my head on them.

"Raijin, do you want me to stay with you forever? I like it when you claime me and when your eyes become soft and warm everytime you look at me. Please keep me forever."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm

The young man preferred warm water so he decided to leave the cold water pond and went to the hot spring beside the cold spring instead. He saw the guy wobbled and eventually fell on the ground but he finally made it to the hot spring beside the cold one. Seemed to him that this young man did not wanted to trouble him too much, maybe this cold flame was that scary to the point that this aoki did not dare to ask a favor from him. He was used being feared so he did not bothered by it. He watched the young man enjoyed himself inside the warm pond. Suddenly, the young entertainer asked him if he wanted aoki to stay with him forever. He thought that this young entertainer might not believe him, maybe this cold fire was not trustworthy since he was a killer. He turned around, got out from the cold water pond and then joined aoki in the small hot spring. He grabbed aoki with both hands and starred at him deeply.

," you've asked me that over and over again. My answer remains the same. I will keep you forever until you want to leave my side. Is that clear?"

He looked straight at Aoki and his face express nothing but coldness. He was always like that. He barely showed his emotions towards people. But aoki had seen the most out of this flame compared to others. Actually, other people did not last one second before raijin, they melted like cheese before him in an instant. This young entertainer was the very first one to capture this cold hearted flame and somehow, turned him into a slightly gentle flame. He loosen his grip on aoki's face and let him go. He got out from the hot water, lied down on the grassy ground near Aoki. He was still nude right now since he did not wear his clothes yet, he was still wet. He looked at the sky again, blue sky, the sun was getting higher and it was noon right now, it could be said that this was already lunch time. He looked at aoki and asked him

," hungry? What you want to eat? Since you don't like my cooking, I'll let you cook this time"

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 pm

I knew I always asked him if he wanted me in his life forever, but it was only because I didn't feel worthyof being by his side. Yet he had changed ponds to come and reassure me that he would keep me forever. I was happy. I then saw him getting out and laying down on the grass to look at the sky. I smiled. This man was really attractive. His muscular body would make anyone dream of being held by him. Though his eyes, his cold eyes, they were only warm for me. Noone else was allowed this treatment. Nobody else could be held gently by him and carried by those arms. I was the only one that bore his name on my chest so plainly. I was the only one who was called by his voice. He didn't waste time with anyone else. Just me. I was the only one. I kept looking at this body, exposed under the sun. I made the water droplets dance on his body and smiled at him. He then asked me if I was hungry. He then said that I could cook since I didn't like his food and then I grabed his arm.

"Raijin! It's not that I don't like your cooking. I just don't eat meat. I'm a vegetarian. I did like your cooking, I just can't stand meat it makes me sick. Though I am hungry."

I pulled myself out of the water and dried my body off quickly. I smiled at Raijin again and then walked out of the indoor garden. I was still naked, I didn't see the point of dressing up if we were both alone in this house. I found my way to the kitchen and looked up the ingredients he had. I didn't like red meat, but I could eat fish. I took some of the nice salmon out and cut it into portions. I then found some nice looking veggies and pasta. I cooked the pasta, mixed in the veggies and cooked the fish at the last moment. When everything was ready, I plated the food and served it.

"Hope you like this!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm

So this time, he was wrong. The cold flame was wrong to think that Aoki hated his cooking. Young aoki said that he was a vegetarian and that was the reason why he did not eat meat and could not stand a chance against the view of blood or flesh. Aoki did not waste any more time and he went straight to the kitchen, leaving raijin alone in the indoor garden. It did not take long for Aoki to come back with foods on his hands, two plates of vegetable pasta. The food smelt good and it also smelt like fish, maybe aoki added a little fish to that one.

When aoki put the plates down on the grassy ground, the flame simply took one and then used the chopstick to eat the pasta. The vegetables tasted good, the fish blended perfectly with the pasta, and the sauce was good as well. He ate it slowly since he wanted to enjoy every bite of it. As he ate his share, he starred at Aoki who was also eating his.

This cold flame never ate pasta or things that looked long and endless like this one. It felt like he would chew forever and it would never come to an end. He kept eating and the taste was good. He finished the long endless pasta first and then ate the fish and the vegetables. When his plate was all clean, he took some water from the pond and then wiped his mouth clean. His eyes looked at the young entertainer with a calm gaze.

," the noodle is endless, veggies and fish are good though, I like this."

He watched aoki finished eating and then he took the bowls back to the kitchen, he would wash those bowls and chop sticks. The guy went downstairs to the kitchen and started to clean the entire kitchen staring from the sink, tables, counters, and all. When everything was done perfectly, he washed his hands and then returned upstairs to meet aoki there. He grabbed the young man by his arms, helped him to stand up straight and then said

," I will show you an empty garden, right behind our home, follow me."
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 am

Raijin thought the noodles were endless. I kept that in mind and would use shorter styled pasta next time. But he seemed to have love the rest. He ate it all then he rinced his mouth in the water of the pond. I was happy he liked it. He then grabed our bowls and left. I sighed. I still felt like I wasn't enough for him. I still felt like he was burdened by me. Maybe one day I'll feel like I'm equal to him. I sighed and then laid my body on the grass. It was so nice and sunny outside. The sun felt good on my skin. I closed my eyes lightly and then felt Raijin's presence coming back. He grabed me and put me up on my feet. It hurt a bit, but then he said that he wanted me to see the empty garden he had behind the mansion. Was that his way of sayin I could plant stuff here?
I was still naked as he brought me out back. I could see the old soil. I would have to fertilise it before planting anything. I smiled and leaned down to touch the dirt. It was dry, so dry. I dug my hand in the ground and ordered water from an underground well to come up and rehydrated the soil. That would help. The dirt became darker and darker as the water moistened it. I then stood back up and looked around. I could build a proper hydration system for the garden by using a nearby brook.

"I could plant spme veggies here. I can use it right? I mean why else would you show this to me if you didn't want me to use it? I'm just going to need some tools and seeds. If you don't mind, I can make this place a thing of beauty only imagined in dreams."

The wind then blew a little hard and goosebumps covered my body. I turned around and cuddled in Raijin's arms. I was naked and the wind was strangely cold for such a warm day. Was something going to happen again? I hoped not. I wanted to have a peaceful life with my Raijin. As I was thinking that, I felt a cold shiver up my back and the voice of a man in my head saying that I was his next victim. In panic, I turned around and looked everywhere.

"Did you hear that? Someone's here but I can't pick up his presence. He wants me. Raijin, he says I'm his next victim!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:24 pm

The ground was not that good enough to plant veggies since it was a dead ground. However, this was the only thing that exist in this area and safe enough to be used as a small farm. Luckily Aoki could manage to do something with it. The guy made the ground became darker as there was water flowing through in the depth. Aoki had a smart brain when the cold flame showed the dead ground to him. It was true that this young man could use this garden to plant things and used it as he liked. The cold flame grabbed Aoki and held him closer.

,' yes. This is yours, tell me if you need anything else, and I'll help you build this dead ground."

As they were enjoying their time together, Aoki suddenly went all panic and said that there was someone watching them and this person wanted him dead. The area they were now was a plain ground with nothing on it, it was a mossy green colored ground now , thanks to aoki's water control power. The efreet looked around, he turned his sight everywhere and there were nothing but empty green land before them. The wind was a bit cold and it was not a natural chill of the weather. This was strange, very strange. The efreet called to the big black wolf and told the big beast to guard aoki with its life. He looked at aoki and told him that he would check the place and be back soon. He left the garden as he started to check the nearby area.

He started to check around, and he spotted a black shadow behind the walls of the garden. He knew that it was not a natural shadow. He sent out his flame to catch the shadow and dragged it out by force. He found an ansatsu warrior. This one was a low class rat and he seemed to be alone here. The efreet glared at the guy and forced him to say it out loud what his business was. He grabbed the man's neck with a fiery claws that was formed by his flame. The guy was in pain but unable to scream. However, the guy fought with his free arms, he stabbed raijin with a blade, right in his belly. The flame groaned low and crushed the guy's neck into pieces as he burned the rest of the body.

He slowly healed his wound with his power, the blood flew out a lot and the efreet managed to stop it in the end. His belly and waist was covered in blood but the wound was closed already. He went back to where aoki was and when he found him, he gave aoki a deep kiss.

,' I found your annoying voice and he's dead. So what you want to do now?"

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Raijin said the ground was mine and he would help me build on it. It made me happy, but the voice I heard made it so that I was scared. My burning Raijin took care of that quickly and came back saying that the voice I heard was now dead. He wanted to know what we should do now. Just like that. I wasn't made to ever become an assassin. He could kill without a problem, he could do it and act like nothing happened. It was totally different with me. I couldn't even see raw meat without feeling nauseated. There was alone one thing I was good at and that was giving pleasure to men. Well I was going to give this man pleasure for the rest of our existence. I brought my hair behind my head and tied them up in a poneytail. I smiled at my Raijin and then made water crawl all over me and then take shape of clothing. I would feel weird with my thing dangling while I worked on this place.
We went and found some very old and rusty tools for the garden and I even manage to find old seeds of various plants. They were so old I didn't know if they would sprout. I looked around the grounds and found some fruit trees that were about to die. I grabed some dead fruits, picked the seeds out and brought them to my garden. At the end of the day, I was mostly covered in dust, but my seeds were planted. I turned my dirty face to Raijin and smiled.

"So in the dirt here, we have various vegetables, in the corner over there we have so nice fruit trees and there, I planted one sakura tree. And I found this dragon lily while picking up seeds. It's for you."

I smiled and gave him the white and orange lily. It was probably stupid to give this man a delicate flower, but it made me think of him. It was delicate with me, he was gentle with me even if his reputation was that of a brute. I then sliped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. I was happy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm

He let the young entertainer did what he wanted to do, planting various of seeds on the ground. He watched the young man picked most of the seeds and planted each one of them with care. That was one thing that this cold brute could not do. He was never good with such things, he was only good in killing and death. He felt odd while watching Aoki planted one seed after another. He helped as well using his flame to give energy to the seeds so that they would grow faster. At the end of the day, both of them was covered in dust and dirt but aoki was way worse, he was all dust and dirt all over. He gave the efreet an orange lily and said that it was for him. Those flowers made him felt odd, he never hold a flower before, he only hold swords, weapons, or dead bodies of his victims. He looked at the flowers and then turned his attention to aoki as he caressed the guy's face, he kissed him deeply and the let him go.

," I don't know what to do with this thing. Maybe you can take care of it, put it in our room or whatever, I don't know.'

The flame lifted Aoki in his arms, placed the orange flowers on Aoki's body as both of them walked inside the mansion. He walked upstairs and then got inside their room. He put aoki down in the tub and filled it with refreshing water. Since they were all sweaty, bathing in a cool water would be great. The efreet washed aoki all over and rubbed his lover's hair with orange water, so did with his thin body. They both took a bath with orange water and then finished together. The efreet did not bother putting on clothes, he just walked out from the tub naked, lifted Aoki as well as he held the flowers on his hands. He put down aoki on the bed, gave him towel and then he went to the other side of the bed to put the flowers inside a vase filled with water. he hoped that's good enough for it, he would leave the rest to Aoki.

He then sat down beside Aoki after dried himself with fire. He sat there, grabbed Aoki and hugged him tightly. He looked deeply into Aoki's eyes , he kissed him, making a little scratch to appear on the guy's chest, and then he lowered himself to lick the blood and healed the wound immediately. He kissed his beloved entertainer again and starred at him.

,' it's already night… so what's for dinner? something you want for tonight?"

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:29 am

Visibly, my flower was making Raijin a little awkward. I didn't mind. He could do what he wanted with the flower. He picked me up and brought me to our home. He carried me all the way up to our room and then in our bath. He filled it with luke warm water and then he washed my hair with orange water, then he was my whole body with the same scented water. I smiled at him. I liked this, being taken care of this way. We were done at the same moment, than Raijin brought me to the bed and threw a towel my way, I didn't really need a towel. I just made all the water leave my body and go in the tub again, I was dry. I saw Raijin put the flower in a vase with water. So he cared for something I gave him? I smiled at him. He came back to me and kissed me deep. I felt pain on my chest and moaned lightly as he licked the scratch he cause on my skin again. It healed and then he asked me what was for diner. I smiled at him again. I got up and put my pants on only. I went down the stairs, into the kitchen. Raijin didn't like long noodles, so I had to make something he would like. I saw steak in the cold room. I could make that for him. I would make myself tofu. I cooked his steak even though I gagged a few times because of the blood that dripped from it, but I cooked it well. I also made some rice and vegetables again. I just cooked my tofu until every side was golden and then I brought the plates up to Raijin.

"Raijin, I cooked some steak for you. I hope you like it. I cooked the rice with some green yea essence and the vegetables are simply seasonned. I hope I'm a good enough cook for you!"

I sat down and waited for him to eat first. It was just common respect to wait for the man one cooks for to eat the first bite, but the smell of the food made my stomac grumble. I then told him that I loved Raijin with a smile.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

The young entertainer decided to cook something for the both of them. He seemed to try so hard to cook the meat but he did well apparently. He bought the food inside and served it to raijin. Aoki got himself a tofu instead. He was a vegetarian so he did not eat meat. This cold flame needed to get used to this. He must kept in his mind that his loved one did not eat meat or things like that. He only ate vegetables and fruits. Raijin took a bite of the meat, it was good. He finished his meal slowly, took his time chewing the meat and everything.

When they done eating. He put the plates on the end table beside them and he grabbed aoki again by his waist. He led aoki to the washroom to clean their mouth while raijin went downstairs to clean the plates and everything, including the kitchen area. He returned to aoki and found a letter dropped on the floor. He did not know where that came from, but then he opened the letter. Its written there that his task was to kill the young entertainer beside him. He burned the letter, pissed like hell.

He looked at aoki, grabbed him, gave him a deep kiss and then made some scratches appeared on his fragile body again. He scratched aoki more and more, he kissed every scars and healed them right away. He felt so angry and yet sad, he did not want to kill aoki, never.. he could never bear to do such thing. He stopped kissing aoki, and hugged him tightly in his arms.

,' they want you dead, saying that you slow me down. I'll kill them all."

This cold heartless flame had yet to find his sun, and now he was asked to kill it. He would never do such thing. He was angry, he called for his hell hounds, and commanded them to guard the whole place and entrances as well. No one came inside. That was his order. He also placed a thick barrier of flame around his mansion. He looked at aoki in the eye, there was pain in raijin's eyes, the very first time he felt like this.

,' you can't go… you stay with me.. close to me!"

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 pm

I was happy that I cooked the steak well for Raijin. I ate my food and when everything was over, he brought me to the washroom where I could wash my face and mouth. He went to clean our dishes I guess. I was so happy that he had tortured me that night. Strange to think of it that way, but it was true. I was claimed now. I belonged to someone and he was very possessive and protective. As I am cleaning my mouth, I see him coming back, pick something up from the floor. A letter? I couldn't read it, he burned it and then kissed me hard. Scratches appeared on my body and he licked all of them, healing me, marking me more. He then told me that they wanted me dead because they feared that I would slow him down. He had to...kill me?
His reaction reassured me that he wouldn't do it. He grabed he and hugged me tightly. He told me I couldn't go. He asked me to stay with him, close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tightly too. I was frightened, but angry as well. Those stupid ansatsus, how dare they ruin our calm life?!

"You only have to kill those who come here uninvited with the wrong purpose. We wont let them ruin our peaceful life here. Let's make this place our paradise, I'm never leaving your side, my Burning Raijin. We wont let them seperate us."

I looked outside and saw the fire barrier he had but up. It was a good idea, but some people could be able to pass through if they were immuned to the flame. I grabed Raijin's hand and we went on the balcony. I concentrated all my strenght in making a ring of water running under the ground, all around the mansion, inside the fire barrier. I set the water to eiter make the ground collapse and swallow anyone that passed there or to stick out instantly the moment someone passed on it, like spikes, killing the person. I then fell in Raijin's arms and trembled lightly. I smiled at him.

"It's underground, but I made something to protect us also. I love you Raijin. I wont let them hurt us."

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   

Back to top Go down

Which one do you want? [mature]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: The Inferno :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: