Which one do you want? [mature]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijin
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 pm

His fragile young lover agreed to him that he would never need to kill anyone dear to him. This cold fire only had aoki as his dearest someone and he would not kill his young entertainer just because some ansatsu saw him as disturbance for the cold fire. He was pissed, very pissed and displeased. His young lover gave all his strength to make a water barrier all over the place. Raijin could feel that his lover was exhausted right now. He passed his warmth to aoki and giving him strength to stand up straight. The cold flame then brought aoki all the way back to their bed and lied him there. he started to scratch aoki from his chest, neck, belly, thigh everywhere.

This cold fire was so angry that he wanted to mark aoki all over his body and showed everyone that this young entertainer belonged to him and nothing could separate them. He kept on scratching the young aoki's fragile skin and turned them slightly red because of the wounds and blood. He licked the scars and healed all of them, he carved his name again on aoki's chest, deeper this time, he carved it deep and licked the blood clean. He then made out to aoki after finished adding those scars on that white pale skin.

The cold flame kissed aoki so hard , slipped his tongue inside and made aoki unable to breathe for a while. He released their lips and looked at aoki. His grey eyes showed pain. He looked at aoki with a gaze filled with pain. He did not blink as he looked deeply into aoki's eyes, he looked into his loved one's eyes for a while and he slowly turned away. He slowly slipped out from the bed, sitting there beside aoki. He did not know what this feeling was. He thought he claimed Aoki because he cared for him but it seemed that he was wrong, there were more to it, but he did not know what it was, he stayed quiet, unable to utter a single words. Just the thought of leaving aoki made him angry, pissed off like hell, he hated that idea very much. He kept thinking, and he remembered that once, aoki told him about love.

Did he finally understood the most complicated feeling called love? He was lost. He had always been a cold hearted assassin and a man who knew nothing but to torture the one beside him, he did not look back at aoki. He stayed silent, he sat on his spot and not moving a single bit. He slowly grabbed aoki's hand, and squeezed it tightly as if he would lose it soon.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

Job/hobbies : Come to the tavern and find out ^_-

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:20 am

I felt warmth entering my body and knew that Raijin was giving me energy. I stood up on my own two feet but then Raijin brought me to the bed. What followed, I didn't expect. The scratches. Not like the one he gave me when he wanted to have fun with me, these were filled with pain and anger. It just seemed like he was trying to show the world that I was his and nobody else's. It was painful, but I handled it nicely. It made me scream, tremble. I was able to endure all the scratches until he carved his name deep in my chest again. I did a soudless scream and when he was done, my body trembled and I was sweating. I was in pain, but I didn't show that I was scared right now, I could see pain in his eyes. His beautiful eyes. He then kissed me hard, making it practically impossible for me to breathe, when he let go of my lips, he sat near me and held my hand tightly. I smiled softly. He found his meaning to love. With shaking limbs, I sat up. I wraped my arms around his neck from his back and kissed him in his neck.

"I love you Raijin. My Burning Raijin. As long as the Inferno's flames burn, we will never be appart. I'm not leaving you unless you order me too yourself. There's no need for you to have fear of losing me. You're Raijin. Nobody can beat you."

I brought his head and placed it on my chest, where my heart beated softly for him. Where he had carved his name so many times. He could feel that my body was trembling, it was out of pain this time, but I kept my smile when I looked at him. I kissed his head and slowly stroked his hair. It felt soft and it made me feel calm. My body trembled less with the time I spent stroking his hair.

"You don't know how happy you make me Raijin. I would...hurt anyone who ever tries to harm you or ruin our peaceful life together. Hey...could you hold me in your strong arms? I'm a little cold."

Since my skin had been covered in sweat while he hurt me, now I was cold. But it was nothing that his warm body couldn't take care of. He was my efreet. My Burning Raijin. I was shivering now since I was cold. This mansion was big, but it was also very chilly. Maybe I could heat it up by making fires in the fireplaces. Raijin did say this place was also my home now, he probably wouldn't mind if I warmed it up a bit. Though now, I wanted his arms. His body. His beating heart against mine.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:47 pm

He was so clumsy with words, yet he tried his best to show how he felt towards his beloved one. It was hard but somehow, through his eyes and act, his lover understood what he was thinking and feeling inside. His lover told him that he would defend their home, the effreet would defend this young Aoki even more than this luxury mansion and the whole area itself. He treasured this young entertainer more than anything in his life. This young man was his sun, the light that he saw in the dark, there was no way that raijin would let anyone ruined his life or home. His lover said that he needed warmth. The effreet slowly moved closer to aoki, he wrapped his strong arms around the young man's thin body, he held him tightly and kept him safe.

,' I will protect you, no matter what, I will find a way to kill anyone who dared to lay a hand on you!"

The effreet held Aoki close to him, cuddled him and let the guy rested his head on his broad shoulder. He noticed his lover was sweating because of the pain he gave earlier. Raijin simply made those sweat fade away using his flame. He wiped those sweat away and gave Aoki more energy with the flame. He knew that this young lover of his was trembling and getting weaker a little bit thanks to those scratching.

When they were having their sweet time cuddling and holding each other in peace, raijin's big black wolf came over and gave the efreet signs to look outside. He did not know what happened he grabbed Aoki in his arms, gave him a clothing, a white and blue robe to be precise. He then looked outside as he walked to the window, there, he saw some soldiers walking into his territory but they could not get inside the barrier. Raijin knew who they were, he made his fire shield burn those insects into dust right away. He was angry to find that those soldiers tried to break through his barrier. He looked at his lover and gave him a deep kiss, he was slightly pleased that he manage to kill those insects
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Raijin was so sweet. He held me tightly in his powerful arms and told me that he would always kill anyone who dared to touch me. It made me smile. He was so adorable when he was like this. He made my sweat evaporate and I smiled. Then, his wolf came by and Raijin suddenly put a blue and white robe on my body and we looked out from the balcony. People were being burned by Raijin's barrier. I looked away as they burned. I held on to Raijin. He then kissed me hard and I moaned lightly. This man had such a powerful hold on me. A very strong attraction flew between us. I loved him and visibly he loved me as well. I grabed his face, got on the tips of my toes, and kissed him hard. I sliped my tongue in his mouth. I wanted him to know how strongly I loved him. It didn't take very long for me to then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him more, harder, deeper. I then made one of his hands follow my waist down to my hip and all the way down to my thigh as I lifted my leg to hold him tighter against me. I then turned a little rough and pushed him against the wall to kiss him again, just as hard. I made his hands grab my ass and kissed him harder then ealier. I wanted to forget the men dying outside, trying to come and kill me. I let my hands touch his powerful chest and waist, I moaned. I then brought his pants down and kneeled in front of him. I started licking his dick like a hungry animal. I stuffed my cheeks full of him. I didn't know why I was doing this, but it helped me forget about the screaming outside. From where we were, some soldiers night be able to see me as I sucked on Raijin's hot dick. I heard some screaming, asking Raijin to come back to his senses and just kill me. I knew he wouldn't. I knew that he would kill the entire ansatsu clan before he ever hurt me. I sucked harder and felt his hand in my hair. My hands stroked it at the same time. I saw a man by the corner of my eye, a heretic divine, flying right outside the barrier.

-Come on Raijin! Come back to us! Do what you do best! Kill him! All you have to do right now is tear his head off or burn him into nothingess. Or again, if you like, you can wait until he's done pleasing you and then, give him to us...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Aoki started to kiss raijin in a wild and arousing way. He did not know why his lover did this, but he liked this one. Kissing with lust was great and it felt great. The kiss went wilder and then, in the end, Aoki started to give the effreet a blow job. Some soldiers were cheering outside seeing that scene. This cold flame did not care at first but when one of them told him to kill aoki or gave him to them , his rage burned higher and glared at those jerks through the window. He burned them all with his flame, no mercy at all, he was out of mercy today.

When those hindrances were dead and gone, he concentrated his attention and mind on Aoki. He let his lover sucked his dick as hard as he wanted to. He smirked as he watched aoki kept on doing the blow job on him. He played with Aoki's long hair and groaned in pleasure a bit. This was good. The cold flame grabbed Aoki's head and made his dick went deeper into Aoki's throat, he made his lover sucked his big thing hard and deep, he knew how to control his mate, and doing well on it.

,' go on Aoki… swallow my cum , and I might gave you reward after this.."

He slammed his dick a bit harder and made the slutty aoki swallowed it all inside his mouth. The blow job lasted for some time and then raijin tensed up, he shot his entire hot cum inside Aoki's mouth. He made his lover drank it all till the last drop. When it was done, raijin pulled his wet dick out from his lover's mouth. He lifted aoki to stand up and then made out to him hard, licking his wet lips as well.

,' Since you swallow my cum till the last drop, I shall keep my promise…now… tell me.. what kind of reward you want aoki chan?"

He brought Aoki to their bed and made his lover lied down there, he stood up before his lover, holding both of Aoki's legs between his waist. he leaned closer and kissed Aoki hard again he made out to his lover and scratched him on the chest, waist, belly, and neck. He liked doing those things to his lover. He liked it when Aoki's pale skin was adorned by the red color of blood. Of course in the end, he licked those wounds and healed them again.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Raijin seemed to really enjoy my little gift. Even though I was doing this selfishly, trying to bring my mind off the screaming people outside. They were burning, dying. I didn't want to hear it so I concentrated as much as I could on Raijin's big dick. He liked it so much that his hand pushed my head closer to him, making his dick go deeper in my mouth, in my throat. It almost choaked me, but I kept sucking on his dick. Eventually, without me noticing, everyone was dead. His dick got bigger and my mouth was filled with his hot cum. I swallowed everything, I was used to it after all. I didn't really do this to get a reward from Raijin, I just did it because I needed to concentrate on something other then the painful screaming outside.
After I swallowed Raijin's pleasure, he grabed me and brought me to our bed. He started kissing me hard and scratching my body all over again. My legs were around his waist and I screamed in both pain and pleasure again. Though the moment I could, I stoped Raijin. I was already panting. I was not really in the mood for wild sex right now. I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. Slowly, I let him slip inside me with a light moan.

"Lets try to do this the way I like it. If you manage to hold back the wild animal until I cum, then I'll let you be as wild as you want. For now, could you try to love me softly, like I'm actually fragile?"

I know Raijin is an animal more then a loving man, but I needed to see if he was willing to be gentle with me sometimes. Besides, this was My reward. This is what I wanted. I wanted to be embraced, not dominated. I started to move slowly on him, making his big dick rub gently inside me. I moaned and trembled. If he could do this for me, I would ket him violate me after. My hands rested on his powerful abs and my hair flowed on my own chest. My eyes were locked on his, he could always take over, but I wanted it slow like this.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 10, 2013 9:49 pm

He was enjoying the taste of his lover's skin, scent, all of it. But then, all of a sudden, Aoki freed himself from raijin's grip and he pushed the flame down to the bed. Aoki said that if this wild fierce flame could endure and hold his wild side, then he would let him violate aoki after. The young entertainer wanted raijin to be gentle. Well, he loved this young entertainer, but being gentle was not his style. He was a fierce flame, an assassin, a killer, a burning flame that would never waver. Now, how could raijin the burning flame become gentle? What could he do to this young man?

The wild flame growled deeply, he was aroused, he was getting wild, but he tried to hold it back, he did not make any scratch on aoki right now. His hands were holding aoki's back just like that. His eyes were fierce, burning just like a flame. He looked at his lover, so erotic, all naked, trembling and shivering sweetly. He was still suppressing his wild side, but his hands caressed aoki's back started to scratch the young man's skin. The flame then pulled aoki down and then kissed him deeply, he locked their mouth and tongue together for some time, his hands moved lower and reached aoki's butt, he squeezed them softly but then got stronger, his claws, started to scratch aoki's butt a little, but not too much, he was still holding it back.

Raijin growled again, this time, he did it as deep as before, but a bit louder, his fangs grew, he claws started to get longer as well. Seriously, this was the hardest thing raijin ever did in his whole life, trying not to go wild on his lover. Right now, he wished that aoki just tell him to massacre ten thousands ansatsu men, rather than telling him to hold back like this. Seriously, he would rather kill millions of people rather than doing this, this was bad, his wild side kept on pushing and trying to get out.

,' I'll devour you aoki chan.. for real I will.."

Raijin needed something to distract him, something that would make his wild side weakened a little. He thought that if he made out to aoki like before, it would work, so he did it, he kissed aoki deeply again, making out to him wildly without hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 10, 2013 10:12 pm

I could tell that Raijin was doing his very best to hold his wild side at bay, but visibly, the battle was lost in advance. I could see it in his eyes and feel his body getting tense, trying to not pounce on me to devour me completly. I moved slowly on him, making his big, impatient dick rub slowly inside me, moaning softly. His hands were on my butt and I felt him scratch me with his claws, I trembled in bliss. He kissed me hard and wild, the only escape route for his impatience. I didn't mind that, but by his growling, the storm wasn't far behind. Maybe what I asked him was too hard for him to handle. I moved a little harder on him, making his big lust go deep inside me. I moaned a little louder when I could, the rest of the time, he was making out to me like a starving beast. Maybe I should give in and let him take me the way he wanted. I had a feeling that it was going to hurt me a lot.

"Ahhh! Nhhh! More! Give me more! I want it! Raijin! Go wild on me! It's okay just don't hurt me too bad..."

I slowly scratched his chest with my nails and looked at him with pleading eyes. I moved harder on him, moaned louder as his big dick was being devoured by my lusty rectal. My hands left his chest and went on his thighs as my back arched more to make him go even deeper inside me. I moved faster and scratched his thighs.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Good, that was good thing. His lover started to scratch him, squeezing his dick and screaming, saying that he want it wild and hard. Finally raijin could unleash what he had been holding deep within him. His wild side. Even though aoki said not to hurt him too bad, raijin did not really listened to it. He always cured aoki right after made him bleed so here was no way he hurt aoki more than he could handle. This man was his lover anyway so he would kept this man alive and well.

He grabbed aoki's butt, he moved it hard and fierce against his dick. He made the young entertainer swallowed his big dick completely. He slammed his lover's body on the bed, holding both of his hands with his claws. Raijin slammed his big thing deep and hard inside aoki's rectal. He kissed his lover deeply, then licked aoki's neck, bit him there hard till he bleed and then licked the wound to heal it. He moved his big lusty dick a bit faster inside aoki and made it rub every inch of his lover's sensitive spots. He made scratches appeared on aoki's thigh, neck, nipples and chest. His lover was lightly bleeding now. Raijin licked all of the wounds and cured them completely at once. He enjoyed the taste of blood and his lover's skin mixed in one.

,' mine… you're mine only.. aoki chan.. all mine…"

The wild fierce flame within raijin finally could be freed. He released his heat all over aoki's body as he gave more scratch on his lover's body. Of course , at the same time, the heat gave out energy that healed those wounds completely. He made out to his lover so hard, and slammed his dick even deeper till he could go no further than he already were. Raijin finally released his lover's lips and looked at him with sharp yet warm eyes.

,' I love aoki…tell me… tell me how you feel aoki chan? Is this love?"
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 10, 2013 10:48 pm

It didn't take long for Raijin to completly take over. He was on me, holding my arms up over my head with one hand and slamming his big dick hard inside me. I could only moan as his mouth covered mine and his tongue took mine in some erotic dance. After that came the scratching. All over my body once more. My voice came out loud when he released my lips to tell me that I was his. Hearing him say that brought tears of joy to my eyes and when his mouth took possession of mine again, I kissed him just as hard as he was kissing me. I moved my hips to match his hard and lustful movements. His dick was hitting every senssitive spots inside my rectal at once. His body gave out a lot of heat, that heat was renewing my energy and healing the scratches that kept appearing on my body. His mouth released mine for a second time and he said words I've always wanted to hear, he told me he loves me. I looked at him and felt my tears flowing out of my eyes as I lifted my head to capture his lips and kiss him hard.

"Ahhh! Too much! Raijin! You love me! I...nhhh... love you too. With all my heart. Love me forever! So big! Hot! More! Harder!"

I lost control of my voice then. I could only scream and call out to him, and my body only reacted to his touch now. And it wanted more of his touch.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm

This was love, this intercourse, all of the scratching, healing act, kissing, caressing, those were love. That was what raijin understood from what love was. He knew that love was about protecting, being possessive , and wild at the same time. He learned something about life, he just learned love, how to love someone. This, was.. way more amazing than he thought it would be. He always thought that killing and the feel of his victim's blood was the best but this,… this thing called 'love' beat anything else in the whole universe. He wanted to have this feeling forever, he wanted to feel this love within him for his entire life.

He was happy to hear that the fragile aoki loved him and accepted him just the way he was. Raijin was rough, violent, but he would always be warm and caring towards aoki, and only this young entertainer may have and feel that side from raijin the burning flame. He would do anything aoki wanted him to, his lover wanted it more, he wanted it deeper and harder, Raijin would do what his lover asked him to. He kept slamming his big dick inside aoki's rectal, both of his hands grabbed his lover's butt, squeezing them hard and scratched them with his claws. The heat he gave out closed the wound and cured it in an instant. Aoki, was the one and only person who would get this treatment, the one and only who occupied the heart of the cold blooded raijin. He kissed his beloved hard and deep , he played with their tongue and sealed their lips tightly. The wild kiss lasted for some time before raijin finally let go of aoki's mouth to let him breathe.

,' you're so tight.. so wet.. it feels so good inside you… my aoki…"

He licked his lover's neck, nibbled it and sucked it hard before he bit him there. He drank some of his lover's blood, it tasted so good, he just drank a little , licked the wounds after to heal it. He kissed aoki and kept moving his dick wildly inside his lover's rectal. After some time making love wildly to aoki, both of them finally reached climax. Raijin simply shot everything he had inside aoki's body and he saw his lover's hot cum sprays all over his chest. He leaned closer, licked all the cum clean , kissed aoki and fed him with his own cum. Raijin pulled his dick out, and he lied down beside aoki, he held his lover close to him, they cuddled.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Raijin was really wild today, but strangely, he was also very soft. Usually, my body would be bleeding from everywhere right about now, but I wasn't. I was being slightly scratched on my butt, and he bit me in my neck. Never did I imagine one day that my blood would get sucked out of my body like he did, but it excited me more. My rectal was so wet right now that a very arousing wet sound became louder as his dick fucked me harder and deeper all the time.
My voice, I couldn't control, my hips, they were mostly bieng controled by Raijin, the only thing I could control was my rectal that I tighened around his huge dick. I was screaming his name over and over again remembering how he said he loves me. I looked at him, my face flustered, my eyes pleaing, begging for more of his touch.
When we both came, I expected him to do something else, but he just held me close in his arms and cuddled me. It felt so warm and safe in his arms. I closed my eyes and snuggled my head against his chest. This felt right. This felt so good. I looked up at him after a while, I was trembling slightly and weak, but I was happy. My Raijin, my burning flame was holding me in his arms and loving me in his own, violent way. I kissed him softly and then licked his lips before slipping out of his arms. I needed to wash. This was uncomfortable. i was sticky, I smelt like sex and my rectal...well it was full. I walked to our bathroom and decided to take a shower to wash everything off. A shower was faster then a bath anyways, and I wanted to be back in Raijin's arms the fastest possible. So I went under the water, washed up and then came back out. When I walked in front of the window, more soldiers were there, but they seemed to be putting up a camp to try and get me. Seems were were under siege now. One of them looked up and lifted his bow and arrow, I thought it would just burn in the barrier, but it shot throught it and hit me in the chest. I looked down and then saw the wood sticking out of my skin, I turned to look at Raijin and then I fell on the ground. I concentrated hard to keep my blood in my body and then felt that this arrow had poison, I made it go out a the wound.

"I'm alright. It's just shock. I can hold my blood in, just wait before pulling the arrow out, I have to get all the toxines out of the hole."

When it was all out, a dark greeen substance was slipping down my skin and to the floor.

"Okay, I think that's all, pull it out now."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Mon May 13, 2013 8:28 pm

It did not take long time for Aoki to stay in raijin's arms. He went to shower and then something bad happened. An arrow somehow pierced through the barrier and hit Aoki in the chest. The moment when he saw his lover fell, he immediately ran to him. The effreet was worried and he felt uneasy, those were written in his eyes, but he did not say a word about it. He listened to what his lover said, the arrow was enhanced with poison, that was true, a dark green liquid flew out from Aoki's wounded chest and fell to the floor. He pulled the arrow fast and then used his fire to neutralize the rest of the poison inside his lover's body. His flame would make the poison become harmless. When he was done, he cast his flame, turned it into a fiery robe and wrapped Aoki with it. The flame robe was just like protection it did not burn the young guy, it's just warm, that’s all there was in the robe. It would protect Aoki from all harm that might come to him. Raijin looked outside the window, he spotted some soldiers there, they set up camp and planned to harm Aoki. He looked at his lover, and whispered to him, softly.

,' stay… wait for me. Don't move from your spot."

He walked to the window, opened it. His fiery dragon wings appeared and he flew towards that camp grounds. With a devilish smile on his face, he transformed his hands into a gigantic fiery dragon claws. His efreet form was a huge fiery dragon, thus, he could transform any part of his body into dragon. He dive into the camp, burned the whole area and he set all of those soldiers there on fire, he turned them into ashes. He killed about ten soldiers in one hit. But there were more, they kept coming to raijin like a plague, twenty, thirty, forty soldiers. In the end, he killed one hundred soldiers that set camp around his home. He turned them all into ashes, nothing were left of them but dust. He stood there, covered in blood, in glory of his kill.

Killing one hundred ansatsu soldiers were easy for him, but it took lots of his energy, he could not change into dragon to flew back to his home where Aoki was, he stood there, and fell to the ground. His eyes were open, he lied on the black dirt and his eyes were empty. He was unconscious ,but still alive, his eyes were wide open, kind of creepy. At that time, he realized something, he must live, no matter what... he must, to protect that fragile looking lover of his. There, on a cold black dirt he lied down, his armor was torn apart, bathe in the blood of his enemies, he finally closed his eyes, breathing slowly.. steadily... feeling the heat of his lover's which was far away... in the mansion..
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Raijin was next to me and pulled the arrow out the moment it was ready. The flame he slipped inside me help me burn away the rest of the poison inside me and I slowly healed. He frightened me when he gold me to stay here while he left. I stayed of the floor for a while before I stood up. There was screaming and then complete silence. I looked outside and saw Raijin and the ground in a puddle of blood. I paniked. He told me to stay in my spot. I bit my lip and then decided to use my water powers to bring him to me. It took me a lot of strengh and concentration to create a bed of water under him and slowly brought him up through the window.
The water disapeared and Raijin slowly landed on his bed. I was exhausted, but I ran to his side to check on him. His armor was ruined. I slowly took it off. Slowly, I washed away the blood, healed the wounds and then covered his body with the blanket. He was alive, he must just be tired since he had no poison in his veins. I went downstairs and prepared food and tea for him. I came back up to his side and sat on a chair next to him. I slowly played in his long silver hair and hummed a soft song for him.

"Wake up my Burning Raijin. Wake up and smile at me my love. I will wait to see your beautiful eyes forever if I have too."

The sun went over the highest peak, and then started going over the mountains. It was getting dark so I went around the room and turned some candles on. Raijin still hadn't move and I was getting more and more sad. I had sponged his face many time to take the sweat away already. I ate my food and drank my tea. I washed the little bit of my blood and the toxines from the floor. Eventually, while sitting on the chair next to him, my eyes were getting too heavy for me to keep them open. I brought my knees up against my chest and closed my eyes. I was going to be uncomfortable and probably sore all over tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure I'd wake up quickly if his eyes opened. I fell asleep on that chair next to the one I love.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun May 19, 2013 6:45 pm

He was all covered in his victim's blood. There was no more scars on him. He felt a bit different as he fell asleep for a while. The ground was getting softer and tender. He slept for a long time till night reached its time. When he woke up he saw that he was on bed and his lover next to him sleeping soundly. He saw Aoki and he grabbed his lover. He put the fragile one on the bed and then covered him with a thick blanket so that Aoki would stay warm and comfortable all over the night. Raijin who had been sleeping all day did not feel like doing the same thing again. He went to shower to refresh himself. He was done with the shower. He put his pants on and let his chest naked. He walked to the veranda right beside the bed, he opened the window there and let the wind come inside the bed room to give some fresh air. He sat down on a chair ,looked with empty cold gaze towards the cold forest down there in the valley.

His home, was not safe anymore. The one and only place that he could stay was no longer safe since those ansatsu soldiers would keep on coming to him trying to harm his loved one. If only he could do something about it, if only he could manage to kill all those ansatsu rats to the core. But that many soldiers, he couldn't just take them down all by himself. Even though he was powerful fire dragon, he could not fight legions of armies all at once all by himself. He looked at the bed where his lover lied down , sleeping in peace. All he wanted to do was to protect this guy, he would die for him if it's needed.

He finally came back to the bed, sat beside aoki who was lying there soundly. He just stayed silent. His big black wolf came to him and told him that Aoki brought him all the way up here using water control. That was good thing since that meant Aoki did not got out from the mansion. He looked at his lover, caressed his hair gently,

,' good boy Aoki chan…you stay inside as I told you too…good boy…"

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 24, 2013 11:40 am

I had a feeling that this was a dream, but I wasn't sure. I was cooking food in our kitchen and Raijin was sitting close to me, he had the most heartbreakingly beautiful smile as he looked at me. It was sunny outside. I just turned around a few minutes to fry some veggies, and when I turned around, Raijin was in a cage, I was collared and chained to a throne. People were torturing my flame and then my clothes were ripped off. I was pushed to the floor, a man pulled on my chain to lift my head and his dick was pushed in my mouth another one was thrusted in my ass then.
I sat up and gasped in terror. I looked at where I am. I was breathing hard. I saw Raijin sitting next to me. I jumped on him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. His hair was wet, he had gone into the shower? I looked at him then and felt tears running down my face.

[b]"Raijin! Raijin! You're alright! You're safe! I was so scared! It looked so real! I thought...Hold me, please, make me see that this is real!"

It was still dark so I hadn't slept for very long then. I just held on tight. I pressed my head against his chest, made sure I could hear his steady heart beat. I noticed that he had brought me in the bed and covered me, but right now, I couldn't thank him, I could only thank the stars that this was reality.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 pm

All of a sudden, his lover woke up. He looked shocked, scared and having cold sweat. Of course, Raijin did not know what had happened to his lover here. All that he knew was he was guarding Aoki while he slept and now this. His lover was all frightened and holding him tightly like a baby. Raijin who did not know anything was trying to figure out what Aoki was saying, but he just couldn't. all that he could think of was that his lover was having a nightmare, or so he thought.

Raijin hugged his lover close, pet his head and cuddled aoki close to him. He hugged his fragile lover like a precious gem. He then lifted Aoki's face, gave him a deep kiss, made their tongue entwined for some time and then, he pressed their lips against one another a bit harder. He spread his warmth all around the young entertainer and made him felt the warmth that came out from his body.

,' what nonsense are you talking about? You will always be safe with me."

He then took his lover out from the bed, and then they left for the indoor green house. He knew that Aoki loved that place. Maybe if they visited that place, his lover could relax more. When they arrive, raijin stripped the both of them and then, he and his lover got inside the pong of warm water. They could watch the stars through the glass roof in this green house. He held his lover close to him, gently brushed his long hair with his fingers, raijin enjoyed the feeling of his lover's skin.

,' it feels good.. in my hands… and...I like your scent."

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed May 29, 2013 12:11 am

It was real. His voice, the feel of his body. The warmth. Everything was real now. He lifted my head and gave me a deep kiss, sending shivers all over my body. He gave me more of his warmth and I greatly appreciated it. Then, before I even got over that horrible nightmare, Raijin took my hand in his and started to bring me towards the indoor greenhouse. I just silently wiped away my tears and followed him. That dream might just be my fear of being captured by either Ansatau or Byakuren. I hated both those clans. Raijin surprised me a little when he suddenly stripped me and brought me in the warm water pond. I smiled at him and stayed all cuddled up against him. I felt him play in my hair and my eyes grew heavy as he did. He reassured me so much. He eventually said that he liked what he was feeling and I sighed in comfort.

"I was so worried earlier. You were taking so long and everything was silent for a while. When I saw you laying down on the ground, I thought I had lost you...Please...don't scare me like that again. I had such a frighting nightmare because of the stress. But now, I'm okay. You're here, you're fine and awake. Touch me as much as you want, that's what I like. Your touch."

I was still tired. Exhausted actually. I kept my eyes closed, my legs let go under my body, but Raijin was strong enough to hold me above the water. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed with a light smile. The sweet scent of the different flowers made me really happy and helped me relax more. But then, I heard a persistant flapping coming our way. It didn't take long before I had to open my eyes to see what was coming. Surprising, it was just a bird. With a message. It landed close to me, visibly afraid of Raijin. I reached for it and grabbed the message. I was surprised to notice that the hird was a white crow. Those were rare. I opened the message and read it aloud.

"To Raijin, the dragon of flames.
We have recently heard about your rebellion against the Ansatsu. We have a proposition for you. We are a small group of people who wish to bring them down. We believe that it would interest you since We also know about Aoki Yamasu.
This is not a threat.
If you have an interest in joining us, then right a response and attach it to the white crow.
From the office of Kylon Talgand."

Kylon Talgand? The Ansatsu assassin? The one everyone feared was trying to go up against the ansatsu? Wait, how did they learn about Raijin's decision to turn his back on the ansatsu for me. I looked at my lover and waited for his reaction.

"Do you...want me to write something down?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed May 29, 2013 8:55 pm

The efreet was cuddling with his beloved one. He enjoyed the feeling of his lover's warmth and fragile figure. He touched aoki, caressed his boy slowly from neck, shoulder, and went all the way down to the waist. He was enjoying his time with his lover, but then something just had to interrupt their sweet time. This time, it was a white crow, and it has message on its feet. His lover grabbed the crow , took the message and then read it to raijin. The message was from kylon talgand. He already know that name, that guy was an assassin to the ansatsu, this guy asked for raijin's alliance and cooperation to bring down the ansatsu force.

He took the letter from his lover's hands and then created a burning crow with his own flame. He put the letter there and let the fire crow took the letter to kylon talgand. That guy would know what to do. Raijin had his own way to answer to such alliance. He had sent out his flame which meant that he would accept the offer under a condition. Of course, kylon and him would discuss about the conditions later on, privately.
He turned his attention to his lover, looked at him and then started to caress aoki's face with his hands. He kissed his lover deeply, and then cuddled him close. Raijin noticed that his lover was frightened by the event hat just happened. He said he was scared to find raijin lying on the ground like that and he thought that he had lost raijin, the eternal flame. He lifted aoki's face, gave him another kiss and then looked into his eyes before he spoke bluntly.

,' I am a flame that would never die in case you don't know that, aoki chan.'

Those were all that he needed to say to his lover. He finished his statement and then he came back to his lover's body. He snuggled his head against aoki's chest, kissed him there, and licked him as well. He kissed aoki's pale chest and then went upper to the neck, and went a bit more to the lips, where they finally made out again.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Raijin didn't write anything back,  he just created a beautiful bird of fire and sent the same letter back. Did that mean he accepted? He would help this Kylon guy to destroy the Ansatsu? I was happy, but not as happy as when he told me he would never die. I was startled though by how he called me. Aoki...Chan? He had never called me that before and I never expected him to use such expressions to talk to me. Somehow, it made me feel like we were equals. That I wasn't just some convient toy that needed a new home. I felt like I belonged here now.
Raijin made me even happier when he started kissing my chest, going up to my neck and finally, our lips sealed in a hot make out. I couldn't hold down my moaning. I could stop my trembling. This man affected me so much. I just couldn't help but to be turned on when I saw him, when he touched me like this. My hands wrapped around his neck and I pushed my tongue in his mouth. I was surprised when I heard him moan, or should I say groan. It was deep, filled with desire, almost animalistic. It made me shiver and tangle my fingers in his hair, we kept kissing until both of us needed air. I looked in his eyes and smiled. He was my Raijin and I loved him deeply. My face was flustered and my body showing signs of desire, but I liked this, the kissing and the caressing. I loved it so much. Raijin rarely showed me such delicate attention, might as well take ful advantage of it. I pulled him closer and kissed his lips again. I didn't want sex, i wanted more of this.

"More...Raijin kiss me more...I want...more of this... Feels so good..."

I kissed him again, deeply but softly. I slipped my tongue in his mouth again and moaned one more time. It had been a while since the last time someone was so gentle with me, I wanted to keep this up, especially knowing that this was Raijin being so kind and loving towards me. I didn't noticed that I had wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms were already wrapped around his neck, my hands clamping on strands of his hair. The kissing felt so good. I didn't want it to stop, but my body was starting to warm up and blush lightly. I was getting aroused just because of a kiss. I had to stop kissing him, but it felt too good. I was moaning more as we kept this up, I had a feeling that he wasn't gonna be able to hold out very longer. I knew Raijin, soone he wasn't going to just kiss me, I could already feel the excrutiation pain and pleasure of him tearing me open, making me bleed, drinking from me. I looked at him with my flustered face and pleading eyes.

"Please...be gentle? With me..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:19 pm

They were kissing deeply, gently, softly. It felt like the most tender kiss that raijin ever had. They kept on kissing as if this was their first kiss after centuries. Eventually, they needed to breath and Aoki released both of their lips. The young Aoki was flustered, all red and Raijin could feel the heat coming out from his lover's body, was he horny just because of a kiss? Raijin kept his cold eyes for a while, he starred at his lover' pleading gaze, he found it adorable. He let his hands glided all way down to aoki's privates and then grabbed his lover's dick. It was dripping wet already. He smirked and then aoki's body all the way starting from his neck, down to his belly, and then to his thigh, and finally, he reached Aoki's crotch. He licked it more there and bit a little. He lifted Aoki and then placed him to the grassy ground near the pond. He knew that his lover was still tired so he wouldn't go too far today.

Raijin slowly slipped down and he reached Aoki's erected, wet dick. That was so cute. It's pale white and smooth. How adorable. Raijin placed his lover's dick inside his mouth and he started to suck it all inside. He lifted aoki's legs up in the air and spread them widely. Raijin took his lover's dick all the way into his throat and hot things started to flew out, flames, the flame within his body started to wrap aoki's dick like a tongue. It would feel like as if there were two tongues that were licking his dick. He kept on sucking aoki's dick inside and went a bit harder each time. He slipped his finger inside his lover's rectal and then let his fingers slowly went all the way inside. He played with Aoki's rectal and sucking him at the same time. Finally, his lover reached climax and raijin swallowed all of his lover's hot cum. He slipped out his fingers and then climbed all the way up towards aoki, he kissed him and made Aoki drank his own cum.

,' feeling better ? do you still want to relax here or what?"
Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Raijin smiled. Well, smirked rather. Either way, there was a very soft look in his eyes and then he started licking my body, from my neck, to my chest and nipples all the way down to my thighs. All the time I couldn't stop trembling as my erection got worst. Raijin then lifted me up on the grassy ground and got to my dick. I didn't want to stop him, but at the same time, I didn't want him to feel used by me. He didn't simply lick my dick, he instantly took it in his mouth. I jerked and my back arched up. My hands tangled in his hair and my voice came out ragged and excited. It got worst when he slipped his fingers inside me. I didn't fight the movements of my hips with his mouth and fingers. Though, then I felt something really weird, it felt like two tongues around my dick. I could only guess it was his flame. It felt amazing. I wanted more but I also knew that it wouldn't take long for me to cum either. And of course, after some time, I tensed, my back arched more and I came in his mouth. My back fell back on the ground I was panting. I didn't think Raijin would be so good in doing a blowjob.
He climbed up on me and kissed me, making me swallow my own cum. I moaned lightly and wrapped my arms around his neck. He then asked me if I felt better and if I wanted to stay here to relax or do something else. I kissed him softly and smiled for him after.

"Feel like going out on a small trip? Think of it, those damned bastards are gonna keep coming here as long as we're here. But if we leave, locking everything behind us and keeping those barriers up, then they might give up, right? Besides, I wouldn't mind traveling around with you by my side. I'd like you to see where I grew up. Interested?"

Anything to leave this place and be at peace with my burning Raijin. Besides, if I could show him my father's mansion, then maybe we could use it as our new home. The ansatsu would never expect us to go there. They had killed my father, they used me, the byakuren then used me, now I wanted to stop using myself, selling my body. Raijin was there for me. I wantes to go home, take it over and show them both that I was not going to let them scare me anymore. Besides, I had to go and make sure the griphons and dragons were still alive. I hadn't recieved any letters in a while now.
I kissed my lover again. He was so strong that I couldn't stop a shiver from crawling on my skin. I smiled at him more and slowly slipped out from under him, even though my body rubbed against his while I did.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:17 pm

His lover, wanted them to leave this place. The place where the flame soar to the sky and burns for eternity. This place, was where raijin was born. This place, was where he grew up , kill and all. Now, he would leave this place and went to his lover's homeland instead. He did not know if this was for the best. He was a flame and he needed place that was somehow, covered with burning flame, like lava river or something like that. He did not know what his lover's homeland was like.

He grabbed his lover who was trying to get away from him. He hugged aoki in his arms again and then, lifted him up and brought him all the way to their bedroom. He put aoki down on the bed and then licked his face all over. He smirked and deeply looked into aoki's eyes.

,' trip…. Your homeland…I want to see it… was it covered with flame like this place of mine?"

He pushed aoki down on the bed, kissed him hard and then released him. Raijin got up and he went to the closet. He grabbed a big travel bag made of deer leather. He wondered if aoki wanted them to go on this trip very soon and maybe, he wanted to bring some things that they might found useful during their journey. He looked at aoki and asked him.

,' I don't know what to bring… you… should prepare them. I will.. prepare the tent and weapons."

Raijin turned around and then he walked to the wall behind the bed. He pushed a secret button and opened a secret room where he kept all of his weapons. Swords, crossbows, blades, and everything. He took some that he would see useful and the left the rest behind. He tied all of those weapons with a rope and put them inside the bag. He then took one big tent colored in black and then rolled it up before putting it inside the bag as well. Now, all they needed to do was to prepare for the goods and water supply.
Raijin took some clothes for aoki and none for himself. Reijin barely cared whether he was naked or not, nobody would dare approach him. But his fragile lover's people would get attracted by him if raijin did not take care of aoki perfectly. He finished with the clothing and looked at aoki who was starring at him. Was there something wrong?

,' something wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Aoki Yamasu
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Raijin wouldn't mind going to where I was born. He grabbed me before I could slip away from him, carried me to his bed and dropped me on. I smirked. He started talking things out of a closet. A bag so big I could laid down in it and be comfortable. He then asked me if there would be fire where we were going. My Father's mansion was built on a natural ledge on the southern face of an active volcano. There was fire. All the time. The mansion was safe from the molten rock, but it was still very close and very hot. Raijin asked me to pack up the things we would need and then opened a trap door. The place was filled with weapons. I stayed silent and looked at all this with wide eyes. He turned and asked me what was wrong.

"Eum...well I guess I didn't expect to see all of those. Eum...At my house there's a volcano in the backyard, so there's constant fire. Don't forget Raijin, we're only going there temporarily, to let things simmer down here. We'll come back soon."

I got up and started packing some things in the bag. Then I went to the kitchen and grabbed some foods that could last long enough. I brought them back and placed the foods in the bag. I then grabbed a kimono in different shades of blues and put it on. I grabbed some more clothes for Raijin. I noticed he hadn't put much for him. Really, he should think of himself more then my own stuff.

"My father had a fascination for volcanoes. He never even thought that it might make me awkward. I grew used to it though. I love fire. I can't control it, but I love the feel of it. I guess the closest I'll get to dancing with fire is to be with you. I love you Raijin. Kiss me?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 pm

The journey to his lover's homeland, this would be a new thing for him. He basically lived in the area filled with volcanoes fires and all. So this place, would be brand new one to him. Raijin finished packing up stuffs such as clothes, weapons, and all. He then noticed Aoki also packed some stuff into the bags, he took care of the food supply for them and gave raijin his clothes. He slipped on the black and grey kimono he had and ready for the journey. This trip would be his first vacation or something like that. Raijin listened to what his lover had to say about his homeland, it has volcanoes. That's all. Short, very informative to response of raijin's question.

He grabbed his lover's body, hugged him and kissed him hard till he heard his lovely Aoki moaned softly. He released their lips and he brought aoki all the way to the downstairs. There, they got out from the mansion. Raijin called for his dragon. He had a huge black dragon in his mansion, kept in the dead woods area. The huge dragon flew out , came to raijin. He was a huge one. Raijin brought the bags and he put them on the dragon's back. He also helped Aoki to get on the dragon's back and sit there. Raijin took the ropes on the dragon and controlled it.

The big black dragon flew off from his homeland and headed for the area where Aoki homeland was located. He asked a couple of questions about the directions from Aoki and they kept on moving forward , away from their home in the land of infernos. The dragon was huge, it flew pretty fast, but it seemed that Aoki's home was still very far away from where they were now. After flying for hours, Raijin decided to rest. His dragon also needed some food and water to be able to fly again. They landed on a flat dirt land that was surrounded by trees, green one, this time, the area was filled with living things, green plants, trees, waterfalls, lakes, rivers. This place was very far already from Raijin's burning home. This one, was totally different. He looked at aoki as he helped him to come down from the dragon's back.

,' you… know where this is? This,… place…. Did not seem like me at all.. this is mostly like you… filled with life."

Raijin went to the river, he caught some fish and then made a small fire place around them. He cooked the fish and then, he gave aoki his share. He told his lover to eat it slowly since it's still hot. He then commanded his dragon to go for a hunt and rest after that. He grabbed aoki, pulled him closer and kept him safe in his arms as they ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you want? [mature]   

Back to top Go down

Which one do you want? [mature]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: The Inferno :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: