World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 am

Halrein barely visit the mysterious realm called the ‘four elements realm” so now, he set forth a journey to that realm and as he flies over the sky, he gets tired a little. So, he decides to lay low and landed on the ground. He let his wings disappear and then sat on the grassy ground. This felt so nice, resting like this. He just finished his last mission and he is also wounded on his shoulder. He takes off his tops and only wears his pants on. He sighed deeply. Why is that he must be the one who takes the blade each time? Is it because he is the leader? Whatever, halrein needs to concentrate to heal his wound now. He takes some water near the river and washed his wound clean. Then, he concentrates his power to heal and close the wound. It’s hard to do it since he is tired like hell.

,”aahhh crap… it hurts...all right then I’ll just sleep….hhh”

Halrein feels like a big mess right now. His shoulder is wounded, he is exhausted from flying all the way from the battle field to this place and now, he can’t even concentrate to heal his wound, just great. Well, at least no enemies in here since he already disposes those rats back then in the battle field. He takes a deep breath and fall into a deep sleep, resting beneath a big apple tree.

He has a dream then, that he and his annoying little elf friend are playing and fooling around, that guy is indeed a cheerful one and he is cute too. That is such a nice dream, at least he does not dream about stinky ansatsus soldiers right now that will be nightmare. but then, he keeps on dreaming about his elf friend, Vaughn. it is then he senses something odd around him, something different and aura, but he is just too sleepy and tired to go check on it, he can only hope that this time he is not into a deep trouble.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 am

It was too hot in that area to stay in my snow wolf form, besides, I was used to this form now. I put my bag on the ground and transformed back to my elf form, I dressed up and stood up. I walked more, it was strange to walk on two legs. I kept moving. It's then that I noticed someone. I moved closera'd recognized Halrein. My heart stoped and my chest became tight. But something was wrong, even though he was cute when he was sleeping. His shoulder, it was bleeding. I sighed. I might as well help him and disapear before he sees me. I looked around and grabed some white lily buds and climbed a tree to get banana leaves. I went back to him and started to chew the white lilys until they were a paste. I put the paste in the cut of the wound and covered it with the banana leaf. This would help with healing the wound and making sure that no infection would ever happen. Everything was done, I could leave. But then, I couldn't find the courage to leave him. I sat down and looked at him. This was ridiculous. I could stay until he was better I guessed. Though I didn't want him to see me like this, about to cry because my heart was ripped open again. I took my clothes off and turned into my small snake like white dragon, then I climbed on his lap, sliped under his hand and laid down. I closed my eyes and sighed again. Though I would not sleep. I wanted to take advantage of this moment, before he woke up and left again. I closed my tiny clawed hands in his clothes.

"I wish I could stay like this forever. But you're gonna leave when you wake up, aren't you Halrein? You'll leave me again."

I sighed and looked at his sleeping face. This was alright. Everytime I would find him sleeping like this, I would slip on his lap and cuddle with him without him knowing. This was going to be my secret. I smiled and licked his hand as I curled in a ball under his hand. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Halrein is sleeping still and he feels like he hasn’t slept like this for a very long time. It feels so comfortable that he does not wish to wake up but eventually he must. He notices a strange smell that similar with flower and it’s very close to him. He wonders if it’s because he is in a garden or something. No, the scent is different, this one is mixed of two scent, a flower and.. something like…Elf. Wait,. An elf? That can’t be! But this smell is very strong so no matter what it is it must be very close to him. He slowly opens his eyes, trying to awake from hi sleep. He is right, the scent is very familiar, and it smells like his old friend Vaughn. He looks around; nobody to be found, then he recognizes something warm in his lap, a snake! He is shocked a little at first but then he looks closer and finds that this snake is also a little dragon, and the marking on its forehead…it’s very familiar! It looks like… Vaughn?

Halrein slowly picks up the little dragon and then he squeezes its body gently feels so nice! This dragon feels fluffy! He is sure now that this little dragon is his elf friend, the scent, mark and all, there is no mistaken to it! He gets excited and then he hugs the little dragon close to him, pressing its fluffy body against his cheek, feels so nice indeed!

,’ Vaughn!!!! I miss you so much my pal!!! And you are so cute!!! Hey come on pal.. wanna see your face…”

He is still holding Vaughn as he says those words. He is really happy to see his friend, his ‘jumpy’ elf. He keeps on rubbing the little dragon’s fluffy belly and body it feels so nice, it’s like holding a small fur ball or something. He laughs a little as he snuggles his nose against the tiny dragon’s fluffy chest.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:49 am

It felt like the earth was moving. I didn't want to wake up, I was having such a nice dream about Halrein. But then, when I though the earthquake stoped, my body flew up in the air and hit something warm. My eyes fkew open an I heard Halrein say he missed me abd that he wanted to see my face. He missed me? That made me happy, but I didn't want to be hopeful. I sliped out of his hands to land on the floor and started turning back under my clothes on the ground. I didn't want him to see me naked. When I was fully clothed and looked alright, I turned to face him. He looked as hot as ever. I forced up a smile and leaned closer to him to hug him back. I had missed him much more then he thought. I then looked in his face and felt myself blush lightly. I backed away and looked down. I was still tired, I could have slept on Halrein all day and all night. I was so comfortable on him. But now he was awake, though he did look happy to see me. It's only then that I pushed on his chest until his back laid on the ground and checked his shoulder. I was almost sitting on him at this point. I made sure the wound was still healing right and with no infection. I looked in his eyes after.

"I'm very happy to see you again Halrein. Though please don't move recklessly, we don't want this wound to reopen now do we? If I remember clearly, the first time we met, you're the one who treated my wounds. It's my turn it seems. How did you get this anyways?"

I noticed then that I was sitting in a compromising position on him. I blushed a bit more and got off. I still remembered seeing him with another star, I didn't want to interfere.

"Soory, didn't mean to push you. So...how are you? Anything new in your life?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Halrein is very happy to see his elf friend; he is as cute and as adorable as ever, that is great. The best thing above all is that Vaughn is still alive and well, that is all that matters for halrein. When his friend turned back to his form, he hugs halrein and it makes him happy. So his friend is the one who treats his wound and he does a great job in that. His friend asks him two questions, how he gets such large wounds and if there is anything new in his life. Halrein shall begin with the first one then

,” well, it’s just another war against the ansatsu force, this time I lead the army. We were outnumbered but with some cunning plan we manage to win. Even though in the end I take the blow from the general that lead the enemy, he was strong and big I fight him fist to fist. I got this large wound as I lop off his head. Then as my army goes home, I go to find a place to heal myself.”

He let out a soft sigh as his friend pushes him down to see the wound. Then, the second question, this one was a bit hard to answer ‘anything new in halrein’s life’ obviously; there are some new things in his life. He grabs Vaughn by his waist and stares into his eyes with a gentle gaze.

,” hmm.. Anything new you ask? Well.. Some new things.. My heart is broken, my lover is gone, I’m all alone with an empty house waiting for me to come back to.. heeeehh.. forget it anyway.. so.. What’s your story Vaughn?”

He put a smile to his face despite that silly broken heart thing. And waited for Vaughn to do what he wants to. Meanwhile, Halrein stares at his elf friend. He remembers that back then with shiku, he says something about Vaughn being a jumpy adorable elf and that he is like a rabbit. And at that time… shiku says that halrein is running away from Vaughn.. that part confuses him a little.. he does not feel that he is currently running away from someone…

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 pm

I was all too conscious of his hands on my waist. He told me that he got the wound from a battle with an ansatsu army. That explains that. He had seperated from his army to find a place to heal. Then I was lucky that he feel asleep on my path. He then spoke about his broken heart and his empty home waiting for him. The broken heart, I knew of. I had just been with Seiran not long ago. But then, I wanted him to tell me about the other star he was very close too. Unless he didn't want to hurt me by saying nothing aboutit. It was useless to hide that kind of thing from me though. The stars had no secrets for me. I looked at him and gave him a sad smile.

"I'm aware of your hearts' condition. I've just parted with Seiran not long ago. He...just like you, saved my life. I was starving, he gave me food. He helped me get a new form to turn into. But he left. While we were in the mountains, I saw your star. You were with someone. And both of you were very close. Have you...found someone new? Already?"

As I fought away my tears, I just turned to look at some flower nearby and then wiped my face clear of tears. It wasn't my buisness what Halrein did anyways. If he prefered the man with the lightg green star, then I had nothing to say about it. I then grabed my bag and took out some food I had made. Simple fruits cut into small pieces and wraped in seaweed. I put one in my.mouth, then I sowly sliped one in Halrein's
mouth. I had touched those lips before.

"Empty or not, at least you have a place to call your own. Tell me something else, how does it taste like?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:07 pm

His friend acts a little bit different right now, he is sad no matter how halrein looks at him; it makes him wonder what makes this cheerful elf so sad. Surely the one who is suppose to be sad is halrein, his lover is snatched away by another guy and he is left with nothing with a broken heart, empty heart. His friend then tells something about seiran, he says he meets him and that he helps Vaughn out. Hearing that name again is still hard and hurts but it’s all right, halrein can always hide it with a smile on his face. Then, Vaughn asks him if he finds a new lover, since he sees the star and halrein is pretty close to another. He thinks deeply and can only come up with one name, shiku, is Vaughn talking about shiku? Well he and shiku are nothing like lover, they more like best friend to fuck buddies and neither of them is in love with each other.

,” are you talking about shiku? Well.. he is just a friend and Vaughn do you think I can love again that easily after got betrayed? Come on.. I’m not that kind of person, it takes some time to heal this invincible wound in my heart.”

His friend then feeds him with fruits and it tastes good at least better than his cooking! Halrein notices the sadness in Vaughn’s face and that he is trying not to cry, that is so sad, he let out a deep sigh and caresses his friend’s cheek gently as he looks into his eyes.

,’come on Vaughn.. the one who should cry is me not you… the one with broken heart is me remember? please don't make it worse with your sad eyes... okay..? Ah... You know… that friend of mine says that I am running away from you… I wonder what he is talking about….what do you think?”

He looks away from his friend and closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, the wound in his shoulder is nothing compared to the one in his heart. If he can choose, he would rather get pierced by thousands of blades than having a broken heart. He sighed again and smacks his cheek with both hands; he tells himself to cheer up and goes back to his old self, cheerful and always playful one.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 pm

it seems that to see my eyes blurred with tears was getting to him. Even though he told me that he and this Shiku guy were just friends, stars don't lie. Well, it was none of my buisness anyway. He also asked me to not be sad, but I was waiting for him to just get up and leave again. How could I ever be happy now? But he was right, he was also suffering, might as well not make it to hard for him now. I gave him a small, soft smile and saw that he was pushing away his pain as well. He then said something his friend had told him. He had said that Halrein was running away from me. That was ridiculous. Or was it?
If I thought of the first time we met, I had clearly showed him interest and kissed him, but he left me. That was because he had Seiran back then. Why would his friend be telling him that he was running aways from me now? Was he denying some feeling he might have for me? I doubted that. I sat back down on him, relaxing my stance a bit. I looked at him and ate another one of my balls of fruits.

"Maybe he meant something like, you're running away from what your heart feels. Bah! Ridiculous right? I'm gonna stop being sad now. Because I don't want you to be sad. I prefer it when you're arrogant and calling me an idiot because I almost kill myself over some stupid branch that sticks out of the ground or something. Besides, for once, you're the one that's hurt! I get to take care of you!"

I wondered if he was getting cold since the sun was going down, so I got up and gattered some branches and dry moss. I started a fire, then I took some of the fruits I had left in my bag out to reach the veggies I kept there. I cooked some of them and seasonned them. I knew Halrein liked meat, but since I was a vegetarian, I had none. I looked at him, shy.

"I... don't have any meat though. I could cook it if you have some, but I don't eat meat...Unless you don't mind just veggies like this?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:14 am

What his heart feels, that word hits him in the head. He starts thinking, his heart feels? How he feels about Vaughn? he keeps on thinking, Vaughn feels fluffy, warm, always makes him laugh and scold him too sometimes, he enjoys that. He keeps on thinking; maybe Vaughn is right in some ways, and same to what shiku says, maybe he is running away from Vaughn because he is afraid, afraid of being betrayed, afraid of loving again. But then his friend says that he prefers halrein being arrogant and calls him idiot like old times, well, the halrein now does not feel like doing those things anymore. He has changed; a broken heart caused him changed a lot. Right now, he is a bit more serious and has no will to live that long that is the reason why he took the blow from his enemy back then during war, he hopes that it will heal his wounded heart but it doesn’t.

,’ who knows Vaughn.. maybe you are right, I am afraid of hurting you and myself, afraid to love again, this is so unlike me huh? I find it funny though”

He chuckles softly, laughs at himself, how he can say those words like that, he sighs again and looks at his elf friend cooking. He seems worries since he does not have any meat. In his heart halrein hopes that Vaughn poisons that food so he can sleep in peace. He knows such thought is just foolish and ridiculous. But he replies to Vaughn anyway

,” anything you have Vaughn.. anything will do…”

Halrein picks up his robe and makes it as blanket as he curls up into a ball and lies down on the ground, letting his thought to wander around in emptiness, he thinks about Vaughn, about himself, about what shiku says.. and he is afraid..

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:52 pm

I finish cooking my veggies for both Halrein and I, but then he starts saying stuff like he's afraid to hurt me, afraid to love again. Well that was only natural since Seiran is with that other guy now, but at the samr time, it's not good to linger in the past like that. I put the bols of veggies next to the fire to keep them warm and then force Halrein on his back. I sat on him again.

"Back when I was still with my clan, the leader always told me when something went wrong or I got hurt by my innaptitude: Why do we fall? I always told him because I sucked, but he would reply: We fall only to learn how to get back up again. So, I know it hurts inside you, but you can't give up on life for that. Look at me, I've been exiled from my home, I can't do anything right. The guy I like just flew off last time I saw him and now, I have to take care of him because he has a broken heart and a huge gash on his shoulder. I could have given up on life a long time ago. But I'm still here."

I turned around, grabed a bol and stayed sitting on him. I felt like hand feeding him. I wanted him to eat. So I picked a small piece and pushed it in his mouth. I hoped I got the seasonning right. It should be a little lemony, a little spicy and delicious on top of that.

"You just told me not to be sad, so you too Halrein, I want to make you smile. How does it taste?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Halrein knows how Vaughn feels about him, from the very beginning this elf has been attracted to him, but back then he can’t go to Vaughn since he was with seiran, and Hal is not someone who likes to cheat on his loved one, he can’t divide his heart that may sound stupid and ridiculous, knowing that they are immortals who live forever, having more than one lovers should be normal, but somehow, it is just so wrong with halrein and he is not okay with that. He listens to what his elf friend says and feels like he deserves a punch in the face. He breaks Vaughn’s heart, back then when he flew away to the sky to return to his old lover, only to find him with another man.

He let out a deep sigh and that is when Vaughn feeds him with a bite of his cooking. The taste is very unique and very yummy. He never eats that kind of food before, maybe because his cooking skill is limited to “grill only” and nothing more than that. He looked at the elf who is sitting on him, this man has feelings for him, and he breaks this man’s heart some time ago. Halrein reaches to his friend’s face and pulls him closer. He makes Vaughn lies his head on the chest and halrein hugs him tightly there as both of them lying down on the grassy ground. He wraps his arms tightly around the elf’s body as if he is afraid. He does not know what to say, there is nothing he can do to fix his mistake in the past, a mistake that breaks this elf’s heart forever.

He feels so warm right now, this elf is giving him warmth that he almost forget, a warmth that he wishes it to disappear but it always lingers in his heart. He says nothing, not a word right now. His chest feels so painful; he is hugging Vaughn as if he is going to leave halrein alone. He does not know what has gotten into him, he just doesn’t want to let go of his arms from this elf.

His sky blue eyes stay open, as he keeps Vaughn’s face on his chest. His heart beats slowly yet the rhythm is somehow, heart breaking. His heart breaks in pieces as his thoughts went flashback to where he left Vaughn all alone in this world with nobody to go to, and now, when halrein is all alone, this elf just shows up out of nowhere and tries to comfort him..

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:10 am

I had just enough time to put the bowl of veggies on the ground before my body was all against Halrein's. I was blushing hard there. He just held me tightly in his arms and I could hear his heart beat in his chest from where I was. I closed my hand on his clothes over his chest and closed my eyes. I did what Seiran had told me to do. I told Halrein i an indirect way that my heart beated for him. I told him what I felt for him.
I then lookd up at him. I saw his heart broken face and sighed lightly. I lifted my hands and grabed his face. I felt like kissing him, but I didn't know if that would break him or not. I have never seen Halrein so...fragile. Then again, this could be the last chance I get to feel his lips on mine. I pulled myself higher and shyly pressed my lips against his. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips a bit harder. When I let go of his lips, I was blushing completly.

"I'm... sorry. I just couldn't...help it."

I rested my head back on his chest and rubbed my face against him. I wraped his body with my arms and held him tightly. I didn't want to let him go. Not now that I found him again.

"If...you want...I could... fill your home... so it wouldn't...be empty."

I hoped that he wouldn't think I was taking advantage of his lonelyness. I just always wanted to be around him. And if I were at his place, I was certain that I would see him once in a while.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Halrein is a bit surprised when Vaughn kisses him so gently, that is more to that than a kiss. He can feel that in that kiss, his elf friend declares his lover, truly for this broken hearted angel. This elf really makes halrein’s heart melt like a cream even with the words that comes out from Vaughn’s lips, saying that he will be halrein’s home so that it won’t be an empty house again. That makes him melt completely, how can this elf say those sweet words to this broken man?
Halrein sits up and he hugs Vaughn close to him tightly still. He then loosen his arms and caresses Vaughn’s cheek gently.

He presses his lips against Vaughn’s tenderly, giving him a long, warm, deep kiss. They stay like that for a while and halrein continues kissing the elf before him. He finally let those smooth lips go and he gently gazes at the elf with a sad smile.

,” I know it must be pathetic for me to look like this before you….but… you can’t fill my empty home, you can only be my home or not at all…. I’m too afraid of letting things precious to me slipped away from my fingers again… do you.. Want to be my home Vaughn?”

Halrein’s house was not a luxury mansion, it is just an average size mansion and now, it’s empty.What he needs now is not someone to fill his empty house, but someone to go back to, someone who can keep his heart safe and sound, someone who will never break his heart.. again. He would rather have his arms or legs damaged during battle rather than heartbroken for the second time. He looked away and his eyes sealed on the grassy ground.

,” back then, when I was with seiran, our love fade away because I go to battle often , I take his place in the army so he won’t get hurt , so that makes our meeting lessen each time. With that happen, he finds another man. Then I meet you but in the end, I turn you down just to see my lover crushed my heart to pieces….I did, try to share but it hurts inside so I give up.… so… that is the short version of the whole story..”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 am

After I had kissed him, I thought he was going to break into pieces, but he just sat up and held me tightly in his arms. Was he going to turn me down again? Was my heart going to be sucked into a black void? I feared what he would say, but no words came out. His lips, spoke in the est possible way, they spoke directly to mine. He was kissing me. He was giving me to long, deep, warm kiss I had dreamt about getting from him. I was happy. My heart was racing, yet a part of me was afraid that this kiss would be a goodbye kiss. Once more, I was wrong. This was not a farewell. He started talking after kissing me. He told me that I couldn't fill his empty home, he wanted me to be his home. He wanted me to keep his heart safe. I would. I would do anything for him. Before I could enthusiastically answer him, he told me that he and Seiran had been sliping away frol eachother because Halrein was always gone in battle in Seiran's place. Seir got tired of waiting and got attached to the two colored star. I grabed Halrein face and softly kissed his lips.

"I'll be your home now. And you don't have to keep me away from battles, I have powerful forms now. I can stay by your side, you can even use me as a mount in two of my forms. Though, will you be my home? My first home in many centuries? Can I really let my heart start healing or must I expect pain? Please, I've been wanting to be yours for a long time now. I'll do anything to make you happy!"

There was joy and fear in my voice and in my eyes. I wanted to be his lover, but maybe he didn't want to be mine yet. This relationshii would probably take some time. I would wait. Forever if I had too.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Halrein feels so happy to hear this elf willing to be his home, which is all that he wants this elf to be the home of his heart. He grabbed Vaughn close to him and kisses him gently, with warmth and love. He is so happy to the point that he does not want to let go of this elf. He keeps on kissing Vaughn as if he is about to lose him. Those words are what he wants to hear, how can he be so stupid by abandoning this elf long ago? He stops kissing Vaughn and then looked deeply into the elf’s eyes.

,” I’ll be your home! just.. Don’t toss my heart away like my previous one.. I can’t take it…don’t.. Don’t look away just.. Stay and be mine only.. Don’t.. be alone with other men either i… I don’t want that to happen again or I will.. Disappear forever.. “

Halrein is a bit afraid of this feeling, he just gets a heartbroken and now he is putting every shards of his heart on vaughn’s hand. If this elf breaks it then halrein will be no more. He will lose into deepest hollow and gone in the shadow. He can’t handle that much pain anymore, for him, he would rather gets pierced by thousands arrows rather than being betrayed again by someone he loves, that is just too much pain to bear.

He looks down to the ground and grabs Vaughn’s hands, he squeezes the elf’s hands and fear is written in his blue eyes, he is afraid of love, afraid of getting hurt again like last time. He has no fear when he must face thousands of armies, but this small thing like broken heart really gets him in the right spot. He has just given Vaughn his most fragile part, his heart. This elf can break it into millions of shards or takes care of it…

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:55 pm

This was the first time Halrein had kissed me this way. It was the first time where I felt warmth coming from him into me. It was the first time that I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest and dance it's way to paradise. I didn't want this kiss to end. I didn't want to be sucked back to reality. If this is how it felt to be one with you lover, I wanted the world to stop. But the world didn't stop, what stoped were Halrein's lips. It's only then that I noticed just how breathless I was. My head was spining and I was afraid I had forgotten how to breathe. Though air began coming in my lungs again.
Halrein then said that he would be my home. He also asked me a few things. As if I was going to throw away his heart! And he asked me to never be alone with other men. He didn't have to worry about me liking other men, he was the first one that made my heart pound so hard. I saw fear in his eyes and gently put my hand on his face. I leaned closer and kissed his lips again. I had been wanting this for such a long time now. I wanted to know this lips more.

"As long as yo feel something for me, I'll only see you. The instant when that will change, I'll use my own blade to cut my throat open. I will not live a moment without you. I've just barely crawled out of this darkness, I don't want to go back.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Halrein feels at ease for the very first time after his love with seiran ends. How can this elf makes him feels this way? He never knows that this elf has so much love for him. How can he be so blind not to see it all this time? He must be the most idiot warlord ever. He is deeply loved yet he never realizes it. halrein grabs Vaughn and he holds the elf tightly in his arms. He kisses him hard and deep over and over again. He feels happiness in his broken heart.

,” how can I be so blind? How can I be so stupid…. I wish that you are the first one that I love… if I can turn back time I won’t leave you behind that time, if… only I can…. I’m sorry Vaughn that I break your heart back then….i was so… stupid..”

He hugs Vaughn so tight and he seals their lips so deep as if he will never see his elf again, as if his heart is breaking with the kiss. He never feels like this before, not in his entire life. He does not know what this is but from the moment his lips touches Vaughn’s it feels like the world has stopped only for them, feels like there is no one in the realm but the two of them. He kisses his elf till he moans softly. Now, there is no need for words, those things are just too superfluous and this kiss says everything that halrein wishes to say to this elf, everything is spoken through this warm, deep kiss.

Wishing that the world will stop, that time will never tick again, ever. He can’t believe that this elf makes him fall so deep into the pond of love that he never felt before. Is this real feeling of love? Who knows, maybe it is..

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Halrein just kept kissing and holding me like I was going to evaporate like water during a hot day. I kept holding onto him afraid.that all this was a dream, afraid to wake up alone somewhere. He then let go of my lips for a moment just to say that he felt bad for having left me back then. He kept saying that if he had known what was going to happen, he would not have left me. I looked in his eyes and smiled. The important thing was that now he was with me. Now, I didn't have to see him leave with my heart being torn into pieces. He then kissed me hard again and I could help but to moan. I had desired those lips for so long now. Though, all this kissing was slowly arousing me and I didn't want him to think that this is what I wanted. I wanted all of him, I loved feeling his strong, powerful arms around me that way. Though when our lips parted, my face was flustered.

"I'm sorry Halrein! I couldn't help it! I...I'm getting hard... I'm ruining everything... but you kept kissing me and my body...I couldn't stop it!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Halrein may have gone a bit too far with the kissing part but he just can’t help it. It feels like this elf takes his broken heart away and he never feels such thing before. He feels so relaxed and light inside his heart. But then the pleasure ends as the elf gets all flustered and he starts saying things like he is sorry, eh is hard down there and he seemed very embarrassed. Halrein smiles gently to the elf as he grabs Vaughn by his head and ruffles it softly.

,” what are you saying Vaughn? it’s me who should say sorry, I must’ve overdo it with that kiss . it’s just that… when I kiss you it feels like my sadness is gone and replaced by happiness… maybe I was too hard on you….i should’ve take things slowly..”

He hugs Vaughn and kisses his forehead instead. He holds the elf close to him and let Vaughn stays there for a while. Then, something happens, halrein feels something hard is pressing against his waist and he notices that it is Vaughn. He is really hard and aroused. It might be painful to leave it at that so maybe, in order to make it up to the elf, halrein may have the right thing to do now. He slowly slips his hands on Vaughn’s pants and unties it, he takes off the elf’s lower clothes and then, slowly, gently, stroking Vaughn’s hardness. At first, he strokes it softly, and then he kisses Vaughn tenderly on his lips. He slowly slips his tongue inside Vaughn’s mouth and keeps on stroking Vaughn’s dick harder. His other hand grabs both of the elf’s hands so that he can’t move away.

,” how is it my elf.. you like this? your moaning voice is sweet..”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Halrein didn't seem to mind me being hard. He did apologize, but before I could tell him that he didn't have to say stuff like that, I felt his hands opening my pants. I blushed violently and tried to stop him, but then, his warm hands closed on my dick and he started stroking it. I moaned and felt his lips on mine again. It seemed like Halrein wanted to make me feel good like this. I moaned again and then thought that maybe I should do the same to him. My body started trembling as my hands tried to untie Halrein's pants. When I managed too, I blushed when I saw that he was hard. Was he hard because he was touching me? Though I didn't feel like just touching him with my hands. I had fantasized too long about this moment. I moved his hand away from my hard dick and leaned closer to his dick. I was red like my hair in my face. I then licked his dick and everything just felt so natural. I stroked it with one hand and sucked on him with my mouth. I liked it, the taste, the feeling of his big dick in my mouth. I moaned. I looked up at him, my face flustered.

"It's...my first time so...tell me how you like this... alright? Don't...laugh please."

I went back and took his dick as deep as I could all the way in my throat and stroked it with my hand. I moaned again and stroked it harder and faster. My tongue played around his dick inside my mouth. My dick was driping wet, but I wanted to taste his cum inside my mouth before letting myself cum. I sent my thought in his head, telling him I love him more then everything now. I moved my head up and down, sucking him as much as I could, I could hear him moan too and it made me want more, all the time.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Halrein never think that this elf will go that far for him. He knows that this is the elf’s first time. But he never expects that Vaughn will take his whole dick all the way inside his mouth, he thinks that it will be too much for this elf. Apparently this elf was good enough in his first blow job. Halrein gets a bit flustered and he enjoyed this treatment, though of course such thing as blow job won’t be enough for him to be satisfied. He does not want to hurt the elf so he may need to restrain himself. Halrein moans softly in bliss and he plays with Vaughn’s long hair gently. This elf is very good in this kind of thing as a first timer.

,” it feels good Vaughn, where did you learn this trick from?”

Halrein can hear what Vaughn is telling him, but now, he wanted to give this elf some pleasure as well. Halrein grabs the elf’s head, lifts him up and kisses him so hard and deep till the elf moans softly. Then, he slowly grabs the elf’s pants and pulls it down; he is slowly, stripping off Vaughn from his clothes.

He slowly strokes the elf’s hard dick and making out to him at the same time. He does not want to release this elf till he reaches climax. Slowly, halrein starts to stroke Vaughn’s rectal, just to tease it a little. He won’t shove his big thing there, not now since the elf is still sealed, he does not want to hurt Vaughn for sure. Then, halrein leads the elf’s hands to stroke his dick, this make them stroke each other as they make out hard. Maybe this way would be enough for now; they will proceed slowly for this one

,” how is it Vaughn? You like this? Is it good?”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:40 am

I didn't know if Halrein liked this, but his voice was encouraging. When he lifted my face to make out with me, I saw his flustered face and I knew know that what I did had excited him. He kissed me hard and deep to the point that I moaned, Then Halrein took all my clothes off and then started touching my dick. I moaned and felt my face fluster even more. He then brought my own hand to his dick and made me steoke it. It felt good. Having hos big thing in my hand made my dick get harder. I moaned and surprised myself as I moved my hips. When he started teasing my rectal, my dick throbed. It was starting to be too much. I couldn't hold it very long. He asked me if I liked it, but I couldn't answer, I could only moan and look at his beautiful face. I grabed Halrein's face and kissed him hard as I stroked his cock faster and harder. I moaned as we kissed and came in his hand. I felt something on my hand also. I released our lips to breathe an looked at my hand. I brought it to my mouth and licked the cum off of my fingers. I looked up at his face, moved his legs a bit and sat closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and sighed lightly. My body was trembling uncontrollably.

"Felt... good. I'm cold and... tired. I...please hold me. I need to rest."

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. Halrein likes me. He likes me enough to do that kind of thing with me. I held his chest tightly with my arms and smiled slightly. I sent him an I love you in his mind before my mind went blank. I fell asleep.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

It is such a pleasant view to see the elf moaning and trembling under his touch like that. He continued till both of them reach climax. This is the first time he does such thing with this elf. He never thinks that Vaughn will like doing this kind of thing with him, maybe he is wrong. This elf really loves him; halrein feels happy for now, at least he can feel safe in his heart now. As both of them reach their climax, the elf can’t stop trembling he says he feels cold and tired. The weather outside is indeed a bit cold and breezy and with this elf nude, he will surely feels freezing. Halrein spreads his wings and covers it around Vaughn’s body to keep him warm. He hugs the elf tightly in his arms and sighs softly. Will this elf be his last love? He keeps thinking about that in silence. He wonders if this love will one day fades away like his previous one. His previous angel said the same thing, saying that they will stay together forever but it ended up the opposite.

Then he keeps on thinking, maybe even if his heart break to pieces and never to be whole again , at least his last love will be this elf, it’s not so bad even if in the end this elf turns out the same like his previous lover. He almost breaking to such thinking, but he holds Vaughn tighter in his arms, so tight as if he is about to lose himself forever. He kisses the elf’s head and softly whispers to him

,” even if my heart is about to break… you will be the last love in my life...”

Halrein closes his eyes for a while as he enjoys the feeling of the wind soothing touch on his skin. He then opens his eyes and looks up to the sky. He can only wish that this moment can last for life, he can only wish and prey in his heart that such pain won’t visit him again, not now, not ever. He holds Vaughn in his arms, cuddling him and keeping him warm all over. He looks at Vaughn’s sleeping face, such a pure elf, so innocent, so beautiful. He never notices it till now, not until he looks at this elf closely with a scattered heart.

He slowly caresses the elf’s lips, they are rosy, and he stares at the young elf’s skin, so smooth and shining like pearls. He softly lays a gentle kiss on the elf’s lips and releasing it again. With a soft gaze he gently looks at Vaughn’s innocent sleeping face.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm

I had the most wonderful dream. Halrein was with me and we were holding hands. He brought me to his house and I had built him a swinging bench. We sat in it for hours and watched the sun set. My dream had turned into a hotter scenario when Halrein had sliped his hand in my pants. The scene change when we were in his large bed and he was touching me all over, kissing me.
During my sleep, I was amost positive that I was moaning out loud, because when I woke up, I was hard again. I looked up at Halrein and felt that my face was flustered. I slowly pulled his face towards mine and kissed him deeply. But then something started burning on my chest. I released his lips and looked down to my scar. It was burning me in a way I never felt. I sat up and touched it harder. It then started healing. I didn't understand. It was cursed. How could it heal? I looked around. The Garden of Avalon? The legendary healing Garden? I looked down to my scar then looked back to Halrein. I jumped on him and kissed him hard.

"I'm not cursed anymore! I can finally start my life anew! I can't wait! And the best part is that you're part of my life now! See? Touch it, my skin with no big ugly scar on it! Touch me!"

I was very happy. So happy that I licked his lips and my hands touched his chest. His hard, powerful chest. I licked his lips more, then I licked his chest. My dream was still fresh in my mind. I ended up playing with his nipples using my tongue. I had no more scar, I was finally able to feel no shame about how I look.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Halrein is a bit surprises when the elf wakes up, Vaughn is all lively and happy by the time he got up. It takes some time for halrein to notice what just happen to his elf. He wondered what happen until Vaughn gets all excited and kisses him so hard with passion. This elf must have a very pleasant dream huh? Then, halrein looks at the elf’s chest, the scar which used to be there is no more. The garden of Avalon, the legendary garden with a mystical healing power that can remove all curses has cured Vaughn. This makes halrein happy. He sees the elf gets all excited and then touches Vaughn’s chest as he is asked to. The elf has a very smooth white skin. It feels good on halrein’s finger. He keeps on touching the elf and then he gives Vaughn a gentle kiss.

,” you know Vaughn, with or without scar, you are my elf…’

He grabs Vaughn’s face and he kisses his elf gently. He is happy for Vaughn and he is pleased to find that this elf is no longer sad about the curse and all. At least one of them can still smile innocently. He kisses Vaughn over and over again with the same tenderness. Then, he gently looked at Vaughn.

,’ tell me… will you be my elf Vaughn? If I can’t smile, you can smile for both of us all right? I’m sorry that I accepted your heart when my condition is like this. It will be better if I am not in such condition. This garden healed physical wounds but never the wounds in one’s heart. ahh by the way, seeing you smile like that makes me happy, it reminds me of our playful times back then when I tease you a lot.”

After he says that, halrein hugs the elf close to him and he caresses Vaughn’s hair gently, combing it with his fingers and kisses the elf’s hair gently. He cuddles Vaughn closely in his arms and keeps them warm with his white wings wrapped around them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   

Back to top Go down

sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next