World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 am

Feeling Halrein kissing me back almost made me think this was another dream, but this was all real. Halrein, my white winged angel, my beating heart, everything in this moment was real. He just kept kissing my lips as I welcomed his over and over again. It didn't take long before my face was flustered and my body was shivering, aching to feel nore of the heat he was giving off. When we stoped kissing, he asked me if I wanted to be his elf. I thought I had already answered that question by giving him my body earlier and showing him that I love him alot. He said he was sorry for accepting my heart while he was in this state anf I just poked his foregead. He held ne in his arms and played in my hair. This felt so nice.

"I can smile for you, but you should smile too. It's the first step fir healing your heart. I'll make sure that one day you'll be grining at me again. And I'm already your elf! I wouldn't have done what I did with you earlier for nothing. I... love you Halrein. And if the memories of us kidding around together make you happy, I've a new form you can play fight with!"

I back up a little bit and let my fingers glide on his chest as I sat up. I winked at him then stood up. I stretched my body and yawned. I never felt so good after a nap before. I looked at him and smiled as I always did. I gave him my hand to help him get up. After having me sleeping on him for a while, he must want to stretch out too. I was still naked since I hadn't dressed up after what Halrein had done to me earlier, so the light breeze made me shiver slightly. My hair was gently dancing with the wind and my eyes saw only the object of my fantasies. They clearly said my love to him.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Halrein is a bit surprised when Vaughn poked his forehead, that is just like the old Vaughn, and it makes him smile. He liked this elf because he is so honest with everything and he acts so natural in front of people. He has his own charm in that attitude. It makes halrein happy to hear what the elf said. He already said it that he belongs to Halrein and the one thing makes him chuckles a little was when the elf said that he has a new form for halrein to play fight with. Just soon as Vaughn said those words, halrein’s heart becomes lighter. He can smile a little bit now.

Then, an idea comes into halrein’s head. The elf just says play, and it may be a good idea to play with him right here, right now. Then, he slowly moved his huge white wings closer to Vaughn then he slowly rubs the tip of his feathers against the elf’s waist and then, when Vaughn shivers to the caress, he makes the wings closed around the elf and then pulled him till Vaughn falls on his lap. With a small laugh, he said to the elf

,’ gotcha!!! One score for me! yay!”

As he says that, halrein continues to tease Vaughn by tickling him a little bit more. He laughs softly and then rubs his cheek against the elf’s naked chest, he is so cute like this, nude, under halrein, and got teased. Then, he gently kisses the elf’s forehead and softly whispers into his ear

,” And I love you too my elf..”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

Note to self: wings only look fragile and weak. Seeing as Halrein had pulled me down on his lap using only his wings surprised me. But at the same time, I didn't fight off our proximity. I smiled at his light hearted smile and laughed as he started tickling me. He wanted to play? That was a good step out of the shadows. He then kissed my forehead and said that he loved me as well. I smiled widely and held him tightly. Then, I took a look at his shoulder wound and noticed that I better change the herbs in there. I undid the bandages I made out of leaves and slowly, gently took out the lily paste from the wound. I stretched my hand out over the ground and made more lilies grow. I plucked them and chew on the flower until it made a paste again. I put it back in the wound and remade a new bandage. Then, I grinned at Halrein.

"Almost healed! What do you want to do now? I saw a small river over there if you want to clean up. Or maybe you just want to sit here and talk? I don't mind, as long as I'm with you, I'll be happy!"

I leaned foward with a light blush and kissed him softly. Warm lips, strong body, I loved feeling that all the time now. I couldn't wait to wake up in a big fluffy bed with him holding me in his arms and the sun shining behind him. His blue eyes looking at me and seeing me, not some other guy far away. Just the two of us. Just us.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Halrein is happy to have this elf with him now. At least he can smile again and this time, he will smile for this elf only. He will be happy for Vaughn’s sake. The elf takes off the bandage and he makes a new one, he is really skilled in this kind of treatment. It is a good idea that this elf is the one that gives treatment to halrein not some other person. The elf then says something about a small river and he wants to know if halrein wants to clean up. He feels all sticky now but since he has bandage on his body, he can’t clean up or the bandage and the herbs will fall off in the water. He stays quiet for some time and thinks for a while. Then, with a grin on his face, he stands up and grabs Vaughn by his hands. He leads the elf to the small river he is talking about.
When they arrive, halrein starts to undress his top and then he slowly strips Vaughn from his clothes. He stares at the elf who is lightly blushing. He kisses Vaughn gently and leads the elf to enter the water.

Soon as Vaughn enters the water, he slowly begins to rub the elf’s body starting from his neck and then goes down to the chest. halrein can feel this elf gets flustered, he really likes teasing this adorable elf. As he continues washing Vaughn, he leans closer to him and whispers in his ear

,’ your skin feels so smooth like silk, I like it… and, since I can’t take a bath with this bandage all on me, I guess I will bathe you instead, tell me Vaughn, where you want me to wash you next?”

He gently licks the elf’s ear and then kisses vaughn’s nape gently, he teases the elf even more by caressing the elf’s chest and nipples, this feels so nice, this elf really has a very smooth silky skin. he likes this feeling, so smooth and warm, and all this only belongs to him, just perfect.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 pm

It surprised me when Halrein grabed my hand and led me to the river, but I was happy at the same time. I held his hand back. When we reached the river, I blushed lightly as he took his top off. I really liked looking at his body. I didn't have the time to touch him. He got me naked and led me into the water. He started washing my body, touching my skin so softly. I got flustered. I couldn't help it. He then got closer to my ear and whispered words that got me even more flustered and aroused. Where I wanted him to wash me? Everywhere. I wanted his touch all over my body. I felt his tongue on my ear and my knees became weak. I moaned.

"Halrein... please... my ears are very sensitive. Eum...you can wash me everywhere you want too... I don't mind...I... couldn't help it..."

I hid my half hard dick with my hands. I was flustered and aroused because he touched my ear like that. I leaned closer and kissed him softly. I was so shy sround him, yet I still liked it when he embarassed me like this. I touched his chest softly. I wanted to feel his muscles under my fingers. I got closer and kissed him again. I used my courage and sliped my tongue in his mouth. It felt so good that my half hard cock got completly hard. I was so flustered right now and his strong muscles were arousing my senses like never before.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Halrein is so happy when he spends time with this elf. He keeps on touching Vaughn everywhere as he keeps on washing the elf. He starts to move his hands to touch the elf’s neck and then rubs it clean before moving to rub the elf’s waist and belly. Vaughn says that his ear is sensitive and it’s not a good idea to touch it. But something tells halrein that he should touch that sensitive ear, so he starts to tease Vaughn a little bit more there. He slightly brushes his lips against the earlobe and then nibbles it gently. He can feel the elf shivers slightly and he wants to do more. halrein licks the elf starting from the ear lobe to his neck and then softly says to the elf

,” I can see you get flustered there Vaughn, you’re cute.. I like you a lot.”

He just can’t help it not to tease this adorable elf, so halrein keeps on teasing this elf with his lips and licking act. But then, after some time he stops and he gives the elf a gentle kiss on the forehead. Then, he spins the elf around so that their eyes will meet each other. He kisses the elf gently in the lips and then gives Vaughn a gentle smile.

,’ thank you Vaughn, you give my smile back to me.. you are my happiness now..”

After saying that, he grabs the elf and hugs him closely in his arms. He let out a soft sigh of relief and cuddles the elf’s head in his chest. It feels so nice to have this elf in his arms and feeling the warmth coming out from him

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 am

He did it on purpose. I had just told him that my ears were sensitive, and he dared continue to play with them. I moaned, I couldn't fight it, my ears were a very erotic area. He said that he could see that I was flustered and he thought I was cute. I could have hit him, but I was trembling too much. I was wanting him more and more as he kept on touching me. His hot hands all over my body. My face was turning red out of shyness and flustering. Then he turned me around and hugged me. He said that I gave him back his smiled. I felt his warm body against mine. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

"Halrein... I'm glad you feel happy again, but I warned you about touching my ears. I...I'm..."

I held him tightly so he couldn't see it. Though I was certain that he could feel it. I blushed a little more and then kissed his neck. I was very happy that I made him smile again. If making me blush and get flustered makes him smile, then I was going to make him smile forever. I pushed him in a way that he would be sitting near the water. I then kissed his neck more and lowered myself to kiss his chest softly and touched his hard muscles. I shivered as my hands discovered his body. It was more then happiness that I was feeling, this body, the one I fantazised about was now mine to touch as much as I wanted. I licked his abs all the way up to his neck and then his lips. I kissed him hard. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and slowly steped out of the water to kneel on either side of his body. I held his face with both my hands as I kept kissing him. He also brought my smile back.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Halrein enjoys his little time with his elf for some time. Then the elf makes him sits near the water and he starts to play with halrein’s body a little more. Vaughn licked halrein all over from his abs till he reaches his lips to kiss him hard. This elf is a fast learner when it comes to things like this huh? That is not bad; he does a good job in arousing halrein. This feels so good; the elf makes it better as their lips continue kissing each other deeply. He grabs Vaughn’s face and looks at him deeply.

,” if you keep on doing that I might devour you my lovely elf.. Be careful now Vaughn..”

Halrein gets a bit wild now. He takes off his clothes, gets inside the water and he grabs Vaughn’s body as he holds the elf close to him. He makes out to the elf, grabs the elf’s butt and squeezes it hard and pressed his hardened dick against Vaughn’s crotch. This is all thanks to Vaughn’s actions who keep on licking halrein in a very erotic way. He rubbed his dick against the elf’s crotch a bit harder and keeps on making out to him at the same time.

,” so… what now my elf? You want me inside you or something? Maybe… you want to slam yourself on me?”

Halrein feels like teasing his elf a little bit more. He gently gazes at Vaughn and kisses him gently over and over again till the elf gets flustered more. He never knows that Vaughn can be this lovely when he is flustered and all red. He likes it when the elf is all red like this; it gives his white cheek a rosy color that makes him cuter than before.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:23 pm

As I am tasting Halrein, trying to seduce him, he says that if I kept doing this, he was going to devour me. But then, he gook his clothes off and joined me in the water. He started kissing me and grabed my butt. I moaned lightly as I felt his dick rubbing against mine. I trembled lightly. Halrein had no idea how much I wanted him. He asked me if I wanted him to shove his dick inside me. I blushed violently.

"I...I want... inside me... but... I'm scared. I... never did... It. Please take care of me..."

I kissed his lips gently and then sliped my tongue in his mouth. I moaned again, I rubbed my dick against his. I was happy to have had him hard like this. I was good at seducing him then. I licked his lips again and wrapped my arms around his neck. I moaned again and then started touching his hard dick with one of my hands. I stroked it and got flustered more. I looked at him with pleading eyes. I took one of his hands and made one of his fingers slip inside my rectal. I moaned more.

"Halrein...nhh...please..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Halrein gets aroused now and he barely can hold it back since the elf is driving him crazy with his words and provocation. It turns out that the elf can’t hold it any longer. He makes halrein’s finger slips inside his rectal and begs for more. halrein kisses the elf hard , he slips his finger out from Vaughn’s rectal and slowly pushed his erected dick inside to replace his finger. He groaned softly and keeps on going deeper till he reaches the deepest hilt of Vaughn’s intimacy. The elf moaned under his touch and he blushed even worse.

,’ you like this my elf? Come.. relax your muscles a little and let me move inside you.. can you do it Vaughn? Just relax, take a deep breath… and try to devour my dick entirely.’

To help Vaughn, he moved both of his hands towards the elf’s butt. He spread Vaughn’s butt and makes a way for his dick to go all the way inside, deeper. To make the elf forget about the pain, he makes out to him wildly and sucked his tongue hard so that he won’t be able to scream in pain. Halrein is excited right now, it feels so tight inside Vaughn’s rectal, and this is the elf’s first time so it’s natural if he is all sealed up tight down there.

,” you are so tight Vaughn… can I go deeper inside you? I’ll move now…. You’re so cute… adorable...”

With that said halrein slowly moves his dick inside the elf’s rectal, eh shoves it slowly and makes it go in and out continuously. He kisses the elf again to make him feel more comfortable.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 am

This was like one of my dreams. Halrein couldn't keep it in anymore either. He didn't even play with me more, he just took his finger out from inside me and started pushing his dick in its place. It was painful, but Halrein was doing it very slowy. He pushed it all the way inside and I couldn't help but to moan lightly. He asked me to realx so that he could move inside me. I tried the best I could and he also helped by spreading my butt more with his hands. Halrein even said that I was tight. He wanted to know if he could go deeper inside me, then said he was going to start moving. I moaned, there was nothing else I could do. I could just moan and scream his name with every slow movement he did inside me. It was still painful, but not as painful as the entry. I did as he asked, I let my rectal devour his dick.

"Deeper...You can... please...more... Halrein I ...so hot...hurts a little but...good. I.nnnhhh... like it.... So big inside me...I feel it..."

I was saying things that never thought I would ever say to anyone. Those words embarassed me a little, but they were just coming out without me being able to stop them. I kept moaning and calling out to him. And then, I started slowly moving my own waist to match his slow, arousing movements. My body was shaking like a leaf. It was too much already, but I wanted to feel so much more.

"Don't...hold back Halrein...I want to Ahhh! see you drowing in pleasure with me..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:54 pm

The elf is so erotic when he is trembling in bliss like this. he needs to do this slowly since this was the elf's first time being in such situation. he does not want to hurt Vaughn , halrein slips his dick in and out very slowly as if he is tasting this elf in a very proper way. halrein let the elf moans and trembles under his touch. he won't go wild on this elf, not yet, at least not at his first time. right now, they will make love nice and slow. halrein kisses the elf deeply and slowly pressed their lips together. He slips his tongue inside and licking Vaughn in there slowly. He took his time exploring the elf's mouth and the taste, when he is done with the kiss, he goes down to nibble the elf's neck, leaving a big hickey mark.

He moves faster down there and makes his dick rubs all over Vaughn's intimacy which is starting to get all wet and slippery. It feels tight but he can move easily since its very sticky and slippery, seems that the elf is starting to feel good as well. This is good, halrein can go faster a little bit and deeper at the same time. His dick moving inside Vaughn more and more, the elf's rectal started to make slutty wet sound and it arouses halrein more. He keeps his gentleness as he thrusts his dick all the way inside more and more. He stroked Vaughn's dripping dick and played with the tip of it.

He gives the elf more pleasure down there. Thinking that this elf may need more stimulation, he started to make out to Vaughn again. This time, the kiss is deep, slow, and strong. Halrein wants the first time of this elf's to be perfect and memorable. He still making out to the elf and take his time in enjoying this intercourse.

," I know you're feeling it Vaughn, let your voice out, I want to hear it…it's sexy.."

He released their lips from the long hot make out and let the elf screams in pleasure, calling out to Halrein over and over again. It is such an erotic display he has here. A pretty and naked elf screaming his name wanting more. After a while, halrein gets a bit wild and he slams his hardened dick all the way inside faster and deeper, harder each time. He could feel the elf panting and catching his breath due to the pleasure. He does not stop playing with Vaughn's dick. The pleasure is too much and they both tensed up and release their cum together. Halrein shots everything he has been holding up and fills Vaughn's insides with his hot thick semen. He slowly slips his dick out and took the elf's cum which was all over the chest. He licks it clean and then kisses the elf gently. Halrein grabs Vaughn and brings him to his arms. He wraps his arms around the elf's body and makes Vaughn rests his head on halrein's shoulder. He softly says to the elf,

," I hope I wasn't that rough… you're too arousing Vaughn…that was great sex…"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 pm

I never expected sex to feel this good. I had heard that it was very pleasurable, but this was heaven. Halrein was doing it nice and slow and it was making me tremble and moan. His lips then got to mine while his hand stroked my dick. His kiss was hot, my face got more then flustered. I was dizzy. But I was not ready for what came next. After the kiss, Halrein said that he wanted to hear my voice, saying it was sexy. So I moaned more. When he started going faster and a little harder, my moaning got louder. It seemed that the louder I moaned, the harder he slammed inside me. I could hear my rectal making an embarassing wet noise, but it seemed that it was turning Halrein on more. He moved more in me. He was becoming wild. My voice changed from moaning in pleasure to screaming in pleasure. He kissed me again, but I couldn't stop moaning and screaming. I was panting hard and trembling violently. I felt Halrein getting bigger inside me and then I could feel his hot cum filling my rectal up. I came in his hand and then he slipped out of me. I sighed, trembled and moaned when the cum started slipping out of my rectal. After giving me another kiss, Halrein picked me in his arms and my head found a comfortable place on his chest. He then told me that he hoped he hadn't been too rough on me. He blamed it on the fact that I was too arousing. I smiled softly at him. I lifted my head lightly, kissed in softly and sighed again. I was exhausted. Satisfied in every way possible, but exhausted. My head rested back on Halrein's chest and my eyes closed. I didn't fall asleep but I relaxed.

"You weren't too rough, but my legs are numb. I'm so tired though. I'm happy that you like me Halrein. I'm happy I waited for you to be my first one. Will you hold me while I sleep? I don't think I can...stay...awake for...very long..."

I sighed again and put my hand on his heart. I was smiling and slowly, my consciousness faded. I fell asleep in his strong arms.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 pm

He just took the elf's virginity, that thought simply excites halrein and makes him happy. He never thinks that after breaking up with the angel, he gets himself an elf. Though he still fears it that he will lose this elf one day. Maybe one day, there will be a greater man than him who will take a better care of Vaughn, maybe, just maybe. He was wounded, this elf assured him that he would never leave him. But who knows? Nothing could make sure of that, time will tell the truth and only time knows the truth. He held Vaughn tightly as he let the elf sleeps in his arms. He kisses Vaughn once, twice on the forehead. He let the elf sleeps close to him right in his strong arms. He thought of something then.

He started to think if he kept this elf by himself, how long it will last? Perhaps, he needs to stop thinking about it. Perhaps he just needs to let it flow like the water and the wind. He then falls asleep together with the elf. They both sleep for hours till the day is getting late. The sun sets and the moon is there in the high sky. He wakes up and then gently strokes Vaughn's long hair. It feels so smooth, he likes the feeling of this elf on him. He gently wakes the elf up and smiles at him when he finally awaken. Halrein wrapped Vaughn's body with his thick robe while he wears a pants himself. He starts to make a small fire camp and warm themselves near the fire. He let the elf rests against his shoulder. Halrein is still hugging Vaughn in his arms.

,' you know…though you say you love me.. and I say the same thing… you know that… only time holds the truth right?"

He kisses Vaughn deeply, softly. He kisses the elf with care, warmth and a breaking heart. It was said that a pain caused by love last forever inside, it seems that the saying is true. Even though halrein already has Vaughn, he still afraid somehow, and his heart is still falling to pieces. With a gentle gaze, he looks at Vaughn,

.' it sounds stupid indeed, but… a wound inside the heart can't be healed no matter what you do…well.. at least…. You said you loved me…. At least you love me now Vaughn… that's enough , more than enough."

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 am

Warmth. I opened my eyes to a smiling Halrein. So it wasn't a beautiful and very exciting dream. I smiledd back at him. He said something about only time knew the truth and that the type of wound he had could not be healed. I grabed his face and kissed hin hard. I kissed him until I knew his mind was blank, until I was the only one in it. Then I let go and looked seriously in his eyes.

"Now you listen to me, Mister! If there's obe thing I can read perfectly, it's the futur, and yours shines brightly. Sure, your star might be dimmed right now, but it will shine brightly again soon. And even if your heart is broken now, I'll make sure to make it all better. I'm not going anywhere unless you're there. I'm not leaving your side unless you chase me away. Not stop being so gloomy and smile at me for real, I mean we just did it after I've fantasized about you for a while, don't ruin it for me!"

I gave him a childish pout and then felt something strange. Actually, what was strange was that I didn't feel my legs at all, and my butt kinda hurt too. My hips weren't broken, so it must be because of the sex I just had. My first time.

"My butt hurts and my legs are numb. I should have seen this coming. Will you be so kind as to take care of me?"

If he didn't I just had to turn into some animal and take care of myself. I looked up at the stars and saw mine and Halrein together, but not entwined like Seiran's an his lover's. Halrein was not totally in love with me, his star was still longing for Seiran's. I sighed and kept looking up at the stars. My stomac then ruined everything by grumbling loudly. I hadn't noticed just how hungry I was. I knew Halrein couldn't cook, so I was going to have to make food without my legs. I touched the ground and made some vegetables grow quickly then I tried to get up and fell a few times as I madr my way closer to the fire. I made some vines vring my bag to me and took out some rice and spices. I put a clay pot on the fire and put the water from my reserve in it. I cooked the rice with some curry spice and then put in the veggies and finally, surprisingly for an elf, some shrimps. When everything was done, I took two bowls out, filled them up and gave one to Halrein.

"I hope you like it. It's shrimp curry."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

He is a total fool when it comes to Vaughn's feelings. He is too drowned and traumatized by his broken heart. He already let go of the past but he still a bit afraid of the future, the future of his love life. He did not want seiran anymore not now, not ever. The thing is that he needs to heal himself from this stupid wounds of love. He needs to focused on what he already has in his hands. The elf, he knows that he is being a total jerk to make Vaughn give out a sad smile and even thinks that he is not really in love with him.

Halrein watches Vaughn tripped few times on his way to cook the food. He feels bad for not being able to do anything for this elf. After he finished the shrimp curry that the elf cooked for him, halrein gently lifted Vaughn in his arms, brought him all the way to the nearest pond and then took a bath together with the elf. He slowly traced the elf's body with his hands and then holds Vaughn close to him as they continued bathing together. He softly spoke to the elf and hugs him tightly.

,' sorry , my elf Vaughn.. I'm such a jerk to ruin it for you… I guess I really need to get over this heartbroken bullshit…started to get sick of this…. Pain.. "

He slowly washed Vaughn and then gave him a slight massage in both legs. He knew that the elf's legs feel a bit numb and hurting a little. He gently gives out a gentle pressure on those slim smooth legs and started to rub them slowly, the elf really has such a smooth white skin, so pretty. Halrein kissed the elf a couple of times, sealing their lips in a gentle, yet hot kiss. He then let their lips parted for a while and looked gently into the elf's eyes.

,' that was delicious…but the taste of your lips beats it my little elf.. why don't we… heal this broken heart of mine with a kiss?"

Halrein grabs Vaughn's face and then slowly, gently pressing his lips against the elf's he seals their lips in a gentle, hot kiss. He presses his lips over and over again against the elf's, he is enjoying this kiss more than anything. He does not want to stop just yet. He slips his tongue inside Vaughn's mouth, slowly, gently licking the insides and tasting him there, he keeps on licking the elf's mouth gently and makes it last for some time before their lips finally parted.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Halrein liked my food since he ate everything without saying a word. Then, he picked me up in his arms and I could hold back a smile. I could live in his arms forever. They were so comfortable. I felt safe in them. He slowly brought me back to the pond where I had lost my virginity to him and he held me as my legs were in the water. He said he was sorry about ruining my mood and then kissed me softly. I blushed. I guess it was an automatic reaction now. He then said thst my food tasted good but he prefered the taste of my lips. I blushed more and grinned lightly. He asked me to help him get rid of his heartbreak by kissing him, but I didn't have time to answer. He grabbed my face and started kissing me softly. It was a hot, gentle kiss. I liked it. A lot. When his tongue entered my mouth, mine joined his and danced the erotic dance with his. That kiss lasted long, I wrapped my arms around his neck, rubbing my body against his. When the kiss ended, I was heavily flustered and my body was trembling again.

"Feel...better? Need more? I'll give you as much as you want...Give me more..."

I had never been an egoist but I always wanted more of Halrein. My lips sealed his against mine again as we kissed more. I moaned. I couldn't help it, it just felt so good. Just his touch was driving me crazy like this. Once more, I pushed him against the wall of the pond and my hands slowly touched his chest with a moan. They went all the way down to his abs and my tongue slipped in his mouth. This body was mine now and I was very happy about that. Halrein was so sexy and attractive, I could stop touching him. The kiss and touching act were then interrupted by a burning dove. The bird of peace. It had a message. I was breathless but my trembling hand grabbed the message and broke the wax seal.

"To Halrein Alsvieth, the white warlord,
This is a request from the Bringer of the Red Dawn, Kylon Talgand. We would require your aid in order to bring down the Ansatsu Leader. Your assistance with the help of your army and siege machines would be more then accepted. Seiran Akechi, Renji Sagashi and Mitsunari Ishida have already accepted to aid us.
With most sincere thanks,
The office of Kylon Talgand."

A battle? Against the Ansatsu? Who was this Kylon guy? The name seemed familiar, but I couldn't think about anyone right now. And of course, like a stab in my lover's heart, His name. Seiran. Not only his but his new husband as well. Though I have heard of Ishida-San. The gold wolf.

"Halrein? What will you do?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

His elf wanted more kissing and that was what halrein would give to him. He enjoyed the kiss he got, even more than he expected to get. The day was starting to get better and better each second that he had his elf now. He could forget about his broken heart and started a new life , nee beginning, with Vaughn the elf. They were enjoying their sweet time cuddling and kissing together, but then something just had to interrupt them. It was a burning dove. Vaughn grabbed the letter attached to its legs and then he read it to halrein.

It was a letter from someone named Kylon Talgand. He had heard of that name. that guy, was one of most vicious ansatsu assassin. Now, he kept paying attention to the letter and found out that this man wanted an alliance to break ansatsu. He did not really know who this man was, he barely met him. But if what the guy said was the truth, that Mitsunari the arrogant wolf agreed to join, then this one must not be some kind of joke. Though he sighed deeply when he saw this letter. He had just finish a battle with the ansatsu leader and manage to kill him on his own, even though he had to suffer a severe wounds. And now, he had to face another battle, guess this was just the life of a warlord. His title said everything. He was known as the White warlord. War and fighting, were his specialty and what he was good at.

He gave his answer in a hidden way using his angel essence, and then gave away the letter to the bird to be sent to kylon. He wrote to kylon :

To The office of Kylon Talgand,

As the White Warlord, an army of angels from my battalion shall be provided to assist you. My position in the battle will be revealed when the event took place.

Regards,
The White Warlord.

The answers were written using a special way that needed something in order to reveal it. He did this just in case that the letter did not reach Kylon. It would take one drop of angel essence to reveal it. Of course, such essence could only be found in high class angels, Mitsunari , renji, and Seiran would have such essence. If the alliance were true, then Kylon would be able to read halrein's answer. As he finished his reply to the ansatsu guy, he returned his attention to the elf.

,' well.. seems that I just can't rest from a battle… what a pain.. but.. maybe I could use this one as exercise and practicing.. not bad idea."

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Halrein wrote something down but I couldn't read it. What he said after that shattered me. He was going to join the battle. Fear took over the little happiness I was feeling at the moment. Why did this have to happen? I was just starting to be happy. We were just starting our lives together, he just let me in his heart and now he was leaving for a war? And he didn't even seem worried about us being seperated like this.
I felt tears leaving my eyes. I was hurt, angry and scared. But I couldn't tell him not to go, this was his job after all. I couldn't stop him from going, but I could join him. I had the form of a dragon now. I could be useful. Yeah, that's what I would do. I would be by his side in that battle wether he wants too or not. I held his arm and hid my face from his eyes. I didn't want him to see the fear, the anger or the hurt in my eyes.

"I'll...I'll go too. You can order me to stay here, but I won't listen. I'm not your soldier. I like to think I'm your lover. There's no way I'm gonna stay put while you're in a battle. I...I can be useful. I'll transform into a dragon and help you."

I knew this was a game to him, but he was playing his life and I didn't want him to lose it. I looked up at the stars and tried to see if something changed in the futur. Our stars had not moved, but I could read impending danger coming towards us. There was a risk of my death. As long as Halrein was alright, I didn't care, I was just going to have to be careful.
I stepped out of the water, wobbled to the camp site and sat down again. This was my first big battle. For Halrein, this was nothing, for me it was terrifying. I laid down and curled in a ball to keep warm close to the fire.

"Everything will be fine for Halrein. He'll be fine."

He would be fine. I didn't know about myself. I had to fight for survival on a daily basis, but I never had to kill before. I was probably going to get hurt, bad. I would live, just because I didn't want him to get hurt again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:53 pm

This was not his second war, he had fought countless wars and battles, got tons of wounds from those wars and healed many times already. To him , this battle was just another plaything, another show of a drama play. Nothing special. But then, he recognize that there were tears on Vaughn's eyes. This was the very first time someone cried for him. Even Seiran did not cry when halrein left him to battle. Instead, he found himself another man. But why did this elf shed tears for him? He even offered his help in battle. Halren knew that Vaughn could fight, but this was a dangerous battle, he did not want his elf to get hurt or even dying. He gently grabbed vaughn, held him tightly in his arms and then he kissed his lovely elf softly.

,' you know you are a terrible liar… so.. tell me… why you look so sad and worried? You know.. I will continue living… as long as you live… so whatever you do, promise to stay by my side all right? i.. don't… want to lose again… I mean…. Like last time…"

Halrein did not want to leave his elf alone here for he was afraid that Vaughn would find himself a new lover just like Seiran did while halrein was gone to battle. But if he came along, then great danger would be waiting for this little elf. He turned Vaughn around and made the both of them met eye to eye. Then, he said to his elf.

,' you see… i… only have two choices. One… I left you here and went off to battle, but then… you… will be
snatched away by some other guy… I don't want that. But… the other choice… we go to battle together… and.. your life could be in danger… i… don't want to see you in pain.. this is… I'm.. getting sentimental now…I… I'm sorry, please.. rest well… I will keep you warm..my lovely elf.."

Halrein tried to smile, he kissed his elf deeply before releasing their lips from each other. He loved this elf, too much that he was afraid of losing this one like he lost the previous one. He held Vaughn tightly and wrapped his big white wings around the elf to keep him warm.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Halrein knew I was a bad liar. We both knew it, but I had been afraid of showing him that I was afraid. He came to my side and kissed me softly. I felt my heart skip a beat and I kissed him back. My angel, my warrior, my Halrein. He then told me about the two choices he thought he had. Leave me behind to get stolen by another man, or bring me with him where I would be in grave danger. I knew the danger I would be in. I saw my future if I went that way. I would be close to death, but I wanted to be by Halrein's side. Forever. He then told me to rest, I chuckled lightly. I looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"Maybe you are the one who should rest Halrein. You seem confused. We just woke up. And you don't have to worry about me ever being taken away from you, I waited long enough to have you. Besides, I Am going with you. I won't be harmless there either."

I backed away from him a bit, I then let my body slowly turn into a white dragon. I was big enough to have two men sitting on my back, my body was covered in solide scales, my wings were powerful, my head and tail were covered in thorns and my back had some as well but there is also space enough for Halrein to ride me. My fangs are long, sharp and my claws deadly. Then, just to show off, I turned towards our dying fire and spit a small enough fire ball to relight it. I looked at Halrein and took a few steps towards him. He seemed impressed and excited at the same time. Maybe he liked dragons? I pushed him lightly with my head, wanting him to touch my snout. Then, when he was done taking this form in, I quickly shifted from dragon to snow wolf. The large, horse sized beasts. Powerful body, thick fur and frightfning fangs and claws. I licked his face softly.

"See? I got myself some good forms now. I can help. There's no way you're leaving me behind. I'll be with you. Always."

With that said, I turned back to my normal form and kissed him. Of course, now I was naked again. I smiled at him and cuddled myself against him again. He was warm, it comforted me and brought joy to my heart. I kissed him again and then asked him if he was hungry this morning. I could prepare some sort of a breakfast for him with some fruits or things like that.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Maybe his lover was right, he was the confused one, being worried about the battle made his thoughts got all mixed up and messy. They just get up and halrein shouldn't propose a rest to Vaughn but well.. he was lost in thoughts. Then, Vaughn did something that erased Halrein's uneasiness. He changed into a huge dragon and Halrein got the chance to touch Vaughn in that form. He liked dragons and this was awesome. He smiled and he enjoyed touching Vaughn the dragon. Though later on, his elf lover turned into a huge snow wolf and it was really cool. Vaughn said that he would be by halrein's side as always. He was happy to hear that. At least now, he did not need to be afraid of losing someone that he loved for the second time. He wrapped his arms around Vaughn's naked body and he kissed him hard and deep. He looked into Vaughn's eyes, his clear blue eyes was gentle, looking right into Vaughn's soul and he smiled with his eyes.

,' yes…. I love you Vaughn… don't… don't leave me alone…. i… won't survive if I lost you too…. I don't want it… and.. stay alive for me all right? Or I will give my life for yours!"

He had enough. He had enough of losing people he loved. Back then he lost seiran to another angel, and now, he wasn't going to lose Vaughn to another person as well. He would cherish this elf like a diamond, even more than that if his lover wanted it. He looked into Vaughn's eyes, still with his deep, meaningful gentle gaze.

,' tell me… Vaughn.. what you want from me? I'll give it to you.. anything.. my life.. my heart… everything.. "

He grabbed Vaughn delicate face, and they kissed for some more. Halrein just couldn't stop doing this, he was happy and both afraid of losing this elf. He wished that this man, this elf, would be his last love. He kissed his elf more and more, over and over again as if there's no tomorrow for them. The battle was getting closer, and Halrein was worried about his elf, even if Vaughn already got some powers, still, halrein was a person who worried much about his loved one.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Halrein really did worry for nothing. I mean yeah, I was accident proned and that I got myself in trouble more often then the normal person, but I was loyal. Even though my own clan exiled me, I was never really alone. I always met people along the way. Halrein aas just the one I wanted to stay with the most. I fell in love with him. He asked me a question, but he kind of answered it himself as he started kissing me over and over again. I moaned and gavs him back every kiss, holding on to him tightly. I loved this kissing. It felt amazing, it really felt like he waan't going to ever let ns go. And I was never going to let him go either. Between two kisses, I gave him a breathless answer, I told him to never let me go. I also told hom that if he would leave alone on a mission, that he defenatly had to come back to me alive. The kissing became so intense, I pulled Halrein as I let my self fall on the ground. It was just kissing, but it was quite the hot kiss. My hands were in his hair, my legs locked in his back. This felt so good. Maybe the kissing would become something else altogether after a while. It wasn't like I minded, I just wanted to have him more and more against me all over me. His touch made my skin burn and desire more of that touch. I was practically giving myself to him entirely.

"More...touch me more...Halrein...Kiss me more...so good...feels so good...my body burns..."

My body's reaction to his touch still didn't change. It wanted more. My face became flustered as well. This was amazing. I never dreamt of having a lover, and Halrein was now filling that post with completely. I kept begging for more. More kissing, more touching, more everything, more of him. I also wantes to touch him more, feel him more.

"Nnnh...Halrein...I feel so hot...I want to feel you more...you skin...against my skin...please..."

I licked his lips and kissed him hard again. It felt so good. I rubbed my chest against his, feeling my nipples against his and I mlaned again. I was so easily aroused by him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:10 pm

His second lover, he knew it that this elf would be his last love, the last person his heart would rested on. At least, now Halrein could be sure that Vaughn would never leave him, ever. And he would always be by his lover's side, he learnt from his previous mistake, he would never leave his lover alone anymore, not now, not ever.

They ended up kissing over, and over again. Halrein was getting into it for real. Feeling his elf all over, his lips, with warmth, his smooth skin. They eventually rubbed their skin against each other, they rubbed their bodies on one another, halrein could feel how hot Vaughn had become now. He was getting hot as well. Rubbing his naked chest against Vaughn like this was so good. He kissed his lover over and over again. He groaned in please with Vaughn and he kissed his elf harder, made him moan under him. This elf was very arousing, he was easily aroused by halrein, how sweet. When the kiss ended, halrein smiled and he licked Vaughn's lips slowly.

,' my lovely Vaughn….. the battle… is coming closer… the day when all of us will put our life at stake… I will certainly protect you…. My last love…"

Halrein swore it with his heart. He would protect Vaughn even if it costs his own life. He then kissed his lover deeply, more and more, as if this was their last day. Tomorrow, they would need to go back to halrein's base, his homeland, he would then start a battle with kylon, Seiran, renji, and of course, the arrogant golden wolf.
He focused on his lover for now. He gently spread his lover's legs widely, then he rubbed his erection against his loved one's hole. He pushed it gently till it went all the way inside. He groaned in bliss and he made Vaughn moaned loudly. He slowly penetrated all the way inside till he hit the sensitive part of his lover's body. T

hen, he began to move slowly on Vaughn, very slowly. He slowly made his lover scream and beg for more. He held Vaughn tightly in his arms and kept on making love to him slowly. It lasted for hours before they reached their climax and Halrein filled Vaughn's hole with his heat. As the intercourse ended, halrein noticed that his lover was breathless. He smiled, slipped out his dick out from Vaughn's rectal. Then he slowly turn Vaughn around so he was lying on halrein now. He hugged his lover in his arms safely and cuddled with him.

,' so.. tomorrow, we shall go back.. to our home.. Vaughn… you will live with me.. back in my homeland, our home…"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 pm

I got what I wanted, his skin against mine. But it seemed that my Divine lover had other things in mind as well. He spread my legs widely and I moaned loudly as his erect member slipped with ease inside me. I already had trouble walking because of yesterday's intercourse, this was not going to make my condition any better. Though it felt so good, that I forgave his need. I even moaned and moved my hips on my own to feel him more. He took it nice and slow, building up the pleasure until we both climaxed while holding eachother in our arms. This felt like love, not lust but love.
I knew the battle he spoke of was going shortly since I could see turmoil in the stars, but for now, what mattered was that Halrein was going to bring me to his home. Our home. My home. My first in millenias. I cuddled with my lover and started to feel a little nervous. It felt like a big step from my homeless self to a lover and a home. I tried to not think of it and fell asleep.
I was the first to wake up. The sun was just barely starting to get up. I tried to stand up, and quickly gave up on the idea. So, I looked at Halrein's sleeping face before smiling and kissing his lips softly.

"Halrein, wake up. We should get going right?  Eum...I still can't walk though, so I'll turn into something small that can hold on to you while you fly."

That didn't happen, he just got up, picked me up and we flew off. To our home.

-----------------End of Topic-------------

PostSubject: Re: sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)   

Back to top Go down

sleeping in the garden ( Prive : Vaughn)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2