Back from Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Back from Vacation   Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 pm

They just ended their vacation together and arrived at home at last after spending almost four days of journey. Mitsunari kept his lover safe during their journey till they reached home. He knew that his lover would want to get out from the carriage. He ordered the servant to stop and then he opened the door of the carriage as he got out. Then, he grabbed his lover and carried him in his arms. He brought his lover all the way to the main garden of their home where a big cherry blossom tree was blooming. Then, Mitsunari put mithos down on the grassy ground he then hugged his lover as both of them stood up beneath the huge tree, he thought that since they had spent four days sitting inside the carriage, then it’ll be a good thing if they stand stretching their legs more.

,’ welcome back mithos…..we are home now… our home sweet home.”

Maybe it felt a bit odd welcoming his lover that way, but he felt like doing it. He never said that to anyone and maybe this was the perfect opportunity to do so. He hugged his lover tightly and looked at the fallen petals of the cherry blossom tree, such perfect view indeed, and with his lover right in his arms; the day was getting even better for this wolf. He kissed his lover hard in the lips and then licked mithos’ mouth in the inside all over.

,” I want to feel you.. just like this.. in my arms.. feels peaceful.”

The vacation was pleasant but they were also attacked during their journey back home. It was a good thing that right now they could spend their time together peacefully without anything interfering with their private time. mitsunari cuddled his lover and kissed him gently again and over again. Feeling that soft lips in such comfortable atmosphere made his day perfect, He gently smiled to his loved one and gave him another loving kiss.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 pm

The moment we made it back home, Mitsunari brought me to my favorite spot. He made us stand under the sakura tree. I felt better now that I had rested a little more. I held my lover close as he helf me tightly. I was happy now. Though the sakura tree seemed lonely here. I wanted to plants more plants around to keep it company. Mitsunari then said something that made me smile more. He welcomed me home. I looked up at him and then I looked around. Yes. This was my home now. I was home. He held me tightly and I let him. I was still wearing his too big kimono and it was still falling off my body at some times. I pulled it back up. As we were living our perfect moment together, children of his workers came running with flowers. They gave some to him and some to me then they ran back saying welcome home. I looked at the bouquet I was given and smiled. Flowers. I turned and looked at my wolf.

"Could I plant flowers here? The sakura tree is beautiful, but I thinj that if there were flowers around, it wouldn't be lonely anymore. And that branch looks solid enough to put a swing on... if you want. I know its our home now, but I wont do it if you already planned something for this place. The...kids could help me..."

I looked at him, then I looked at my feet. I was always shy when I spoke my mind about something. I really wanted to maje a cute little space here for us. I wanted to do something to make Mitsunari happy. I wanted to leave my own mark in our home.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Mitsunari was pleased as he received some flowers from the children of his workers. Then his lover said that he would like to plant some flowers in the garden. He thought that it would be a perfect plan to do so. And a swing attached to the branch would make this place looked so much better. He never thought of such things before. He smiled and he kissed his lover softly. If planting more flowers would make his lover happy then he would let him do that.

,’ sure my fragile flower, you can plant as many flowers as you want this is your garden now. And this home of ours will be much better with your touch in it. The children could help if they want to, I don’t know that you are fond of little kids, and do you like those kids?”

Of course, mitsunari liked some kids but not all of them. He was fond of kids but not too much. He would play with them a little sometimes just to show that he was kind hearted despite his cruelty. H cuddled his lover and then he sat under the tree. He picked one flower and placed it on mithos’ hair. He looked so beautiful with sakura flower on his golden blonde hair. He kissed his lover softly and smiled at him

,’ the flower looked even more beautiful when it’s on your head. Do you wish to stay here or go back to our room? We have the whole time in the world to enjoy every corner of our home.”

He cuddled his lover closer as the wind blew a bit harder. He wrapped his thick tail around his lover to keep him warm as always. Mitsunari then pointed at the sky in front of them its sunset already.

,” Look, the sky is so pretty right? But not as pretty as you my lovely flower… it’s the first time I enjoyed sunset with someone I love.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 pm

He agreed to let me plant flowers here and he also said that this was my garden now. I already had a vision of how I wanted it to look. It was all in my mind and it was going to make my lover happy, I just felt it. He asked me if I liked kids and I grinned. He still didn't know about my power to turn back into a kid. So I wasn't going to give him a straight answer yet. We sat under the sakura tree and he put a flower in my hair I smiled at him. The wind blew harder, but my lover's beautiful tail wraped around me like a reflex reaction. I giggled softly and then looked at the sunset with my wolf. He said the sky wasbeautiful, but as beautiful as me. Since the very moment I had met him, heneer stoped complimenting me. It made me feel good and very happy. I rested my head on his chest and looked at the sunset with him. He wanted to know if I wanted to go to our room or visit some more. I lifted my head and kissed his lips softly. We had been traveling for a while and i feel like we've also been quite lazy. I wasn't tired yet I wanted to be with my Mitsunari and that was it.

"Mitsunari, I'd like to visit our home, it must still be possible even with the sun setting right? Maybe there's a place where we could snack and still cuddle like this? A nice lightly lit area to make it all perfect. If we don't then i will have to created myself. You just need to show me where I can build things."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Mitsunari watched the sunset with his beloved for a while. His lover stated that he wished to explore their home a little bit more. He also said that he wanted to cuddle more and visited a slightly higher area. They had such area around here, it would be the grassy ground around the lake, and it’s higher than the rest of the ground. He hoped that would be a good spot. He brought his loved one there as they found a spot that could give them the perfect view of the entire grassy ground along with the lake. He showed to his loved one the entire ground, farms and all. From here, they could see almost the entire land of their home.

He turned to his loved one as he showed the lower grounds that were beneath them right now. He grabbed mithos, sat down on the grass and then he left his lover there for a while as he went to the nearest grape tree. He just shook the tree violently and made the grapes fell to the ground. He kept on shaking that tree until he had enough grapes for the both of them. Then, he picked all those grapes put them inside a wooden basket and brought them back to his loved one.

He sat down beside mithos and hugged him closely. He put down the basket near them and fed his lover with grapes. Both of them cuddled a little more, he made mithos sank in his golden tail again as always. The night fell in the land already, the moon shining brightly and the stars appeared in the sky. There were so many stars up there as if they were just poured on the sky like a fountain of stars. The land beneath the sky did not need any light from the torch; the stars themselves were more than enough to lighten the place all over.

,’ look at our sky, those stars are ours, they will shine upon our land and you ,my love.”

He hugged his loved one, protecting him from the cold wind of the night. The wind blew softly yet it was cold. Luckily, as a wolf, mitsunari did not feel cold at all; his fur and big figure helped him to endure the cold wind of the night. What he worried was his loved one. He made his tail went around mithos’ body, keeping him warm and protected from the freezing wind of the night.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

With a lot of care, Mitsunari brought me higher up on our lands. He made me sit on a hill that let me see everywhere. It was a beautiful view. My wolf went to a tree and shook it violently to make some fruit fall he picked everything and then cane to sit with me. Never did I imagine my lover being so romantic with me. He fed me grapes one by one as we watched the sun setting. When the stars appeared over our heads, Mitsunari told me that those stars would shine on our lands. I leaned closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. Then I pushed him down until his back was on the grassy hill and I sat down on him. I had his tail around me, but I wanted to feel him more. I opened his top and touched his chest with my delicate fingers. I smiled and laid down on his skin. I licked his chest all the way up to his lips and sliped my tongue in his mouth. I kissed him softly and long. It was a hot kiss. A kissed that would make anyone get aroused. Then I looked at him and sat back up, the big kimono fell off my shoulders again, but I only gave my lover a seductive smile.

"With the stars shining upon our heads like this, shall we show them that our love for eachother shines even brighter? I told you in the cattiage that I needed your touch. I still do. Touch me. Reach the depth of my soul and show the stars that they don't burn as brightly as we do together."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm

His lover was seducing him right now. He licked mitsunari’s chest all the way to his lips and that was just the perfect way to get a wild wolf like him aroused. He smirked and pulled his lover close to him. His lover was already half naked since the kimono fell off from his body. mitsunari stripped mithos from the kimono, leaving him all butt naked. He then took off his pants as well, and then started to grope mithos’ butt with both of his hands. He squeezed those twin round butt and made out to his lover hard till he moaned. Then, he pushed his hard dick against his lover’s wet rectal and rubbed the entrance with the tip of his erected dick. He was as big as always, and now, he was highly aroused thanks to that kiss.

,’ slam yourself on me, fuck my dick like you always do.. I’m all yours, my lovely flower.”

To tease mithos even more, he pushed his big dick a little harder till the tip went inside his lover’s wet rectal. He stopped there and rubbed mithos in that position. Both of his hands were keeping his lover ‘floating’ on his dick in balance so that he wouldn’t fall. He smirked as his lover moaned softly, that sweet moan would soon turn into scream when he fully slammed his hardness inside mithos.

He slipped a finger inside his lover’s butt and stretching it slowly as his dick pushed harder inside, it was now halfway in. he would make his beloved flower go crazy in this sex and gave him what he wanted, making the stars envy them. He kissed his lover a bit harder and then gently said to him

,” come now… make those stars envy your beauty…you are.. my most precious flower after all.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:54 pm

It didn't take much more for Mitsunari to want me also. Already he undressed me and pulled his own pants down. He grabed my butt and I smiled at him. He nudged his big thing right at the entrance of my rectal and then told me to slam myself down on him. I shivered lightly and then felt his finger inside me, strtching me and slipping his huge dick deeper inside me. I moaned softly and then looked in his eyes. He wanted me to make the stars envy me. I doubted about them envying my beauty, but I was positive that they would envy my pleasure. I kissed him hard and slammed my butt down on him. I hadto stop the kiss to moan loudly. He was just so big. I had to wait a few seconds to let my body time to relax a bit before I started moving on him. I moved slowly, almost like a tease on him. I made him go in and out verly slowly, gently. I made his big thing rub my insides in a very slow and gentle manner. I moaned lightly and kissed him again. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and made out to him for some time. Then I gave him a loving smile and tightened myself around his huge dick. I moaned more and moved just a little harder, just to tease him more. I knew that he liked it rough and wild, though right now I felt like playing around with him, to see when he would explide and become wild on me. And if the mouvements of my body weren't enough to get him going, I moaned his name a few times.

"nnhhh Mitsunari, you feel so big...so hot inside me. Do you feel it? Tight isn't it? Ahhh... feels so good..."

I let my head fall back and showed him my throat. I knew that amongst wolves, this was a sign of trust. I let my hands touch his strong chest and moabed again. All this must make him go crazy inside. I loved teasing him. Though this really did feel good. My body was trembling very lightly and my face was starting to have a light blush on it. I looked at him and smiled again. I told him I love him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 pm

His lover did as he was asked to; he slammed himself on mitsunari’s dick and moved all the way on his own. It was a very exciting view from his loved one. This time, his lover wanted to play it a bit differently, if they used to do it rough, this time they might take their time and do it slowly, gently. Maybe this would be a very interesting ‘play’ and mitsunari could learn how to be gentle and be patient a little. He licked his lover’s throat and nibbled it hard. He leaned closer and slowly pushed mithos to the bed. He slowly pulled his dick out and shoved it deep and hard again. He smirked as he heard his lover moaned in bliss. His strong arms were wrapped around his lover’s body; he moved them slowly to grope mithos. First, his hands touched his lover’s nipples to pinch it gently, he lick it and sucked on it hard till that nipples became stiff.

Then, he moved to the bottom part and bit mithos in the belly lightly. He left a hickey there, lick it all the way from the belly to the neck and then he bit his lover’s neck gently, he left another hickey there. He kept his thrusting slow and gentle though he was going crazy moving like this. He wanted to go wild but he still wanted to play like this for a while. He then focused on his lover’s neck and he thrust deeper inside mithos’ rectal and he rotated his dick inside so that it would hit every spot inside.

,” nnnnnhh.. you’re so tight… but I can move freely inside you since you’re so wet.. look.. I’ll show you..just how wet you are.’

Mitsunari then spread his lover’s legs widely, he lifted mithos’ butt and showed his lover how wet he was down there in the crotch. Each time he slammed his dick inside, some of those liquids spurted out and dirtied their bodies. Mitsunari still do this in a slow and gentle way though he got hotter inside. His dick started to stretch his lover’s rectal to its maximum and it made his loved one shivered even worse under him. He rotated his dick once more and then all over again to fuck every inch of his beloved’s intimate hole. Seeing his lover trembled like that made him wanted to play more. He stroked mithos’ dick hard and played with the tip and the cleavage as well, he pinched it hard again and over again. mistunari then made out to his lover real hard and sealed their tongue together before letting it go

,’ feeling good lovely flower? Do you want it rough now? If you do then go wild on me.. I’ll shove it hard just like you always wanted..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Mitsunari had never been so soft and gentle. It was making me slowly lose my mind. He seemed to also like it. He pushed me back and laid on top of me. He moved always so slow, so gently. I kept moaning softly, calling his name seductively. As we were making love in such an arousing way, his lips, tongue and fangs were exploringnmy body slowly. It was the first time a man had ever eaten me like this before. Felt so good. My fingers went and mixed into his hair as he continued to eat me, moving his growing dick deep and slow inside me. He stretched my insides and I moaned loudly. His lips then came back up to my neck and I could feel his sharp teeth brushing against my skin. He then said something about if I wanted him to go wild now. I grabed his face and licked his lips. I knew all to well that I was wet. I could feel it, so even if he changed the position and made us get all dirty with the liquid coming out of my ass, I didn't really care. When I was about to completly lose it, I sliped myself away from him, got on all fours, used my hand to spread my butt in front of him. I looked at him with a flustered face.

"Please Mitsunari, shoved it inside hard. I want it. Hard, deep, devour me. Quickly."

To make sure I would provoke him thouroughly, I sliped my fingers inside my rectal and started stroking my dick with my other hand. I moaned his name over and over again. I was still trembling, flustered and looking at him pleadingly. Even though I wanted him to keep eating me slowly, I could see in his eyes thay he was about to go crazy holding back on me.

"Nnhhh...Mitsunari...ahh! so good...quickly...I want it...Hard and deep...like you want it...I'm...nhh losing it. I want my Wolf!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Both lovers was still drowning in bliss. The wolf did it gently but then his lover wanted him to go wild and rough like he used to do. His lover moved away from mitsunari and he got on all fours instead, provoking the wolf as he slipped his own finger inside his ass. Mitsunari smirked and he walked closer to his loved one. He grabbed mithos by his butt and then shoved his errected dick inside in a hard way. He went all the way deep inside and moved in and out fast. each time he thrust his dick inside, wet liquid spurted out and it dirtied both of their thighs and crotches. he leaned down a little and bit mithos in the nape. He slowly licked his lover there , leaving a big hickey. he grabbed mithos' finger and pulled it out from the butt. he slowly grope his lover's chest from behind and pinched mithos by his nipples.

," you're so tight down here , so wet... so lusty...'

mitsunari turned his lover around till his back lied down on the ground. he grabbed both of his lover's legs, lifted him up and spread them widely. he kept the wild and intense fuck and shoved his big thing again and over again as it hit every inch of his lover's insides. His other hand moved away and grabbed mithos' dick, he stroked it fast and held on it firmly with his hands. he pressed the tip of his lover's dick that was starting to drip wet. they went all wild and rough for a moment and then longer. both of them tensed up and reached climax at the same time. mitsunari shot everything he got all the way inside his lover's rectal, filling his lovely ass with thick hot cum. mithos came all over his own chest and the wolf simply licked it clean and kissed his lover wile the cum was still overflowing in their mouth. he slipped his dick out and held his lover close to him. he let mithos sat on his lap to rest for a while.

,' we need to wash later, now you can rest for a while, lovely flower of mine."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 am

My provocative stance did what I wanted it to do. I felt my wolf's hands on ny hips and then his huge dick inside me hard. I screamed in bliss and forgot that my finger was still inside my rectal, this fel so amazing. I felt my lover biting th back of my neck and shivered. I knew wolves usually bit their mates neck that way during intercourse, it kind of made me very happy to feel those teeth there. He eventually took my finger out of myself. He turned me around and lifted my legs up higher, spread them wider and I screamed his name in bliss. I knew I was tight, I wanted him so badly and this wild intercourse was exactly what I wanted. When he grabed my dick, I was lost. My body vibrated. It only existed for the pleasure my big wolf gave me. I didn't feel the grass on my back, or the sharp rocks mixed in that grass, I could only feel pleasure. Pure bliss.
It lasted for a long time, I was starting to ferl faint. It was too much. For the first time in my life, I feared that my body couldn't handle it. I really thought I was going to faint. Then, we came together. I was out of breath, out of energy. I was trembling violebtly and tears were flowing freely from my tured eyes. My lover licked my cum and then kissed me, filling my mouth with my own cum. He took his big dick out of my butt and then pulled me on his lap. I shivered and moaned lightly as his cum dripped slowly out of my rectal. I rested my head on his chest. I couldn't stop shaking in his arms. I pulled his tail on my naked body and felt the warmth as if I was frozen. Mitsunari then said that we would clean ourselves later on and I agreed. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my body down. I needed to stop this wild tremble. I smiled as I tried to calm down, but moaned again as the cum kept falling out of me.

"You came alot today...Hold me please, I'm kinda cold. I love you Mitsunari."

Since I was exhausted and cuddled up in his arms, it didn't take me very long to fall in a light slumber. Just rested my body and mind a little. I trusted this man with all my soul and loved him with all my heart, it was really too bad that I hadn't met him earlier.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Both lovers enjoyed their time together for a while. he noticed that his lover was exhausted since he was trembling greatly. He found it lovely when his beloved trembled in bliss. his lover said that he felt cold, he hugged mithos tightly in his strong arms and wrapped his tail around his lover's waist. he cuddled mithos who was beginning to fall asleep. Mitsunari cleaned his lover's rectal by slipping his finger inside and made the cum spurted out till it ended. He called to his servant and asked him to bring some blankets , tent and pillows. the servant did as he asked to and made a small outdoor sleeping spot complete with the tent , blankets and pillows.

Mitsunari brought his lover there and covered his body with the blanket. he cuddled his lover closely and kissed him gently. Since mithos was too tired to walk all the way back to the bed room, then they would sleep outdoor this time. they were inside a tent and it was warm enough for them. Mitsunari kept his thick tail around his lover's body and made him warm all night long. both of them fell into deep sleep and the night was peaceful and calm. it was not that dark since there were millions of stars in the sky and the moon was shining brightly.

," good night, lovely flower.. sweet dreams.."

both of them were sleeping soundly till the night passed. the morning came and the sun was shining brightly in the sky. the air around them was no longer cold it was breezy instead. the wind was cool and gentle. Mitsunari opened the tent and let the refreshing air came inside the tent. He still cuddled his lover close since mithos was still sleeping near him. he caressed his lover's hair and smiled gently. he was happy to find this guy and made him his loved one.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:45 am

I was having a beautiful dream. Mitsunari and I were both just alone in his home and he made me meet his friends or maybe his co-workers. We had made a big meal and I felt accepted by all of them even though I was from the Ansatsu. They teased me and Mitsunari smiled. I was happy in that dream. Everything felt perfect. Then, I felt wind on my butt and my eyes slowly opened. I had no idea where I was. My wolf was right there, but I didn't recognize my surroundings. I sat up and looked around. A tent? I was in a tent? When did all this happen? I thought of what we did last night. I remembered the sex very well, the soft and the wild sex, but then...what? I must have been so tired that I fell asleep in his arms right after. Then, did he leave me alone to go and get the tent and the pillows and blankets? No, he would never leave me alone like that. So there must have been another person. I blushed and then looked at my naked lover laying down next to me. A third person. That means that someone had seen me naked, again. And if he was close enough to see me, then he must have heard me moaning and screaming. I blushed harder.

"Did...he see my naked body? Was he around when we..."

I got up and was surprised to find that my lower body felt fine. We did go very wild last night, I was expecting numbness or something. Before I could do or say anything, I heard foot steps coming our way. I hurried back under the blankets and cuddle against Mitsunari to hide my red face. Though the man that appeared claimed that he had recieved a message for me from my father. I looked at the dark piece of paper and then grabed it. He left. I opened the paper.

Dear Son,
I am very disapointed in you. Not only have you coward away from your responsibilities as an Ansatsu assassin, but I've recieved word that you are now a Byakuren's lapdog. You are an insult to our family. You are not my son anymore. Our beloved Leader has given me permission to end your life myself when you are capture.
I look foward to seeing your life become miserable.
A

I riped the paper and turned it to dust with my earth powers. I wasn't sad. I was actually pissed.

"That bastard never considered me his son anyway! And if he thinks thay killing me is that easy, he doesn't know me or my Wolf at all! Well Mitsunari, I'm officially not an Ansatsu anymore! Shall we celebrate?"

I gave him a wide smile. I was truly happy. I kissed his lips and actually laughed from the relief of being freed from the force.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm

The morning came and his lover finally woke up. when he did, mithos got flustered and he thought that there was a third person who saw him naked. The truth was nobody saw his nude body since mitsunari hid it under his long thick tail from the very beginning. besides, the one who made the tent and all was his servant, the one who drove them all day during their little vacation.

before he could say anything to his beloved, the servant came back with a piece of letter and handed it over to Mithos. He wondered what was written there and he had a glance of it. It was a letter from the Ansatsu force. his lover destroyed the letter and said that His father expelled him from the force. His lover looked happy and he wanted to celebrate it. Mitsunari smile widely towards his lover and hugged him tightly. He was pleased that finally, in the end, his lover was freed from that evil force. But his lover also mentioned something about the force wanted to kill him and Mitsunari. Well, that would not be easy considering that this wolf had army under command and allies as well.

He grabbed his lover and wrapped his tail around his lover's fragile body and gave him a hard deep kiss after that. he gently looked into his lover's eyes.

," Well... that's a good news! you are finally freed from that evil force! and we don't have to worry about anything anymore, you are safe with me, in our home! ohh... before i forget... nobody saw your nudity, i covered you with my tail all the time lovely..."

He looked so happy and then he called for the servant to bring him the finest yukata silk for his lover. The servant who was guarding outside heard it well and did as he was asked to. He went to the wardrobe and brought the master the yukata he requested. Mitsunari took the yukata and handed it over to mithos. it was a pure silk burgundy yukata with golden flowers ornament on the front side. he told his lover to wore it in tonight's party.

," we shall hold a party tonight! all workers shall eat and drink till they satisfied! and you.. my lovely flower... will wear this yukata and attend the party with me."

Both of them prepared to leave the tent. Mitsunari was still covering his lover's body with his tail. they rode a horse to get to the main house. when they arrived, mitsunari helped his lover got down from the horse and he led mithos to their room. he put the yukata on the bed and led mithos to their private shower room, washing each other. mitsunari cuddled his lover close to him, holding his lover's waist tightly in his arms.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Mitsunari looked just as happy as I was that the Ansatsu had completly rejected me. He said that we would hold a party to celebrate and I felt excitement. He also added that nobody had seen my naked body, he had covered me with his tail. This big, thick, fluffy tail of his that I loved. I felt like a child that was going to a festival. I was excited, very excited. Mitsunari told his servant something, but I was just too happy to notice what he said. The servant came back and gave Mitsunari to prettiest yukata I've ever laid my eyes on. My wolf then said that he wanted me to wear this for the party tonight. I smiled widely.
We then hoped on a horse and went back to our little house. He helped me off and then brought me in the house. We went to go wash and then I was surprised by the fact that my rectal was already cleaned of any cum. Mitsunari must have done it last night when I fell asleep. I blushed lightly. My wolf then held me tightly in his arms by my waist. I smiled at him and kissed his lips gently. This rude arrogant wolf was really nice and soft with me. I was really happy. If he wouldn't have been by my side, I would be alone today. Probably still sleeping with whoever would give me a bit of emotions and I would still have to finish the job after.

"I'll comb your tail for tonight! Everyone will look at how perfect you are! What should we eat? I should make something for the party! How about a dip? No wait! A fondue!?"

I was so happy, I had no idea what to think about anymore. I just felt like jumping in my mates arms and kissing him while I giggled. When we were both clean, I dragged him out of the shower by the hand and made him sit down on the bed. I dried up his tail, grabed some of the oil I bought and a comb I used to use for my own hair and then started combing in the oil in the thick fur. I took my time and when I was done, his tail would win any contest! It was beautiful, silky, fluffy and shiny. I was proud of what I did. It smelt great too.

"What do you think? Doesn't it look amazing?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 am

it was a great pleasure to see his beloved Mithos getting all happy and excited towards the party. his lover said that he would like to comb mitsunari's tail tonight. that was no surprise, it was his lover's favorite thing since the very beginning. Mitsunari let his beloved did as he see fit. mithos started to apply the oil and then he slowly brushed the wolf's tail. it felt good and the oil made mitsunariu's golden tail shiny and all fluffy like a smooth fur pillow. He looked at his tail and smiled. He wagged his tail around and held mithos close in his arms. He gave his beloved a hard deep kiss and smiled at him widely.

,' it's good enough for me to see you this happy, you can cook whatever you wish, i'm sure all of us will love your cooking, my lovely little flower. And...you are the best in treating my tail aren't you? "

His lover was indeed the best one, both in cooking and giving
treatment to the wolf's tail. it looked so shiny , smooth, and smelt great. this was the first time anyone did this kind of thing to him, he was happy. They took their time cuddling and loving each other for a while. Then, Mitsunari noticed that the nigth was coming upon them. He called to his servants and asked them to decorate the dining area with flowers and leaves. the workers left and did as they were told. Then, he turned his attention to his beloved. He wrapped his silky smooth tail around his lover's body like always.

," so.. are you going to cook now? I shall ask several female maids to help you, it will be impossible to do it alone since there are tons of workers here that will enjoy your cooking."

After saying that Mitsunari called fourteen maids and gave them order to help mithos in cooking tonight. he gave his messages and then dismissed those workes immediately.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Mitsunari looked very pleased with his tail. That was good. I was so happy that he liked it. We plaued together for a bit and I saw his tail wagging behind him. How I wished to have one too, just to be more like him and to use it to tickle him. Then, he noticed that the night was slowly falling and he called some servants or workers. He asked them to get to dining area ready for the festivities. He then called maids and asked them to help me cook. I felt a little shy since all those women just saw me completly naked. I got a small kimono out, not the one I was to wear tonight, I didn't want to dirty it while I cooked. I thanked the women and told him what we would make. A little reminder of when Mitsunari and I first met. A boar stew. The women smiled and then we went to get a few boars from the reserve that we chopped into little pieces and put in a huge pot. Then, water and veggies, some fat from the boar to create a good sauce and then we brought it all to the fire. I suspected the fire to be too small and I as right. So, using my earth powers, I made a big fire pit and threw in more wood. The girls and I put the pot over it and then we made snack and appetizers for the wait. One of the women then grabed my hand, brought me back inside, made me dress up with the luxurious kimono and she placed my hair. Then, she bowed and said that I looked beautiful. I blushed and told her that she didn't need to bow or anything. I put on some geta and we headed back to the festivities. She made me sit at the top of the biggest table and served me some sweet alcohol. I was hoping Mitsunari would show up soon, I was getting shy. When I saw him, I got up and ran to him. I hugged his tightly.

"You look so good Mitsunari! Eum...the food will be ready in a few minutes, for now we have snacks! Doesn't this place look amazing?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 am

His lover left for the kitchen and told mitsunari that they would cook a boar stew for the feast tonight. That would be delicious and the workers would love that dish for real. He knew about the main dish though he had no idea about the appetizer and beverage for the night, he was sure that it would be a very pleasant surprise later on. While his lover was cooking, mitsunari went to the other workers, male ones and told them to prepare for the decorations of the place. He told the male workers to go get some flowers, and leaves along with small trees and made the dining area looked good adorned with those flowers. He also helped his workers and picked some flowers, orchids, roses, and a lot more. Then, He thought of something good as the decoration. He made some mistletoe and hanged them on the garden roof just next to the dining area, the garden's rood was made of plants so it looked very natural to hang the mistletoe in there.

When he finished with the decorations, he went to his bedroom, cleaned up himself a little and then wore a golden formal kimono. It has dragon ornament on the back , his favorite kimono to be precise. The golden color really suited him since his tail and ear fur were all gold. He finished in getting all dressed up and then went to the dining area where his lover was. Mithos greeted him with lots of happiness in his eyes. His lover looked exceptionally beautiful tonight. Mitsunari was very pleased, his lover looked like a princess in that outfit. Towards his lover's enthusiasm, Mitsunari grabbed him by the waist and kissed mithos hard and deep.

," I swear if we're alone.. I'll devour you my lovely little flower.. you look exceptionally gorgeous.."

He smiled at sat beside his lover. The servants coming out with the dishes and everything. The other workers also got all dressed up and join the feat for the night. The place was getting all crowded and alive in no time. Everyone knew that their lord, the wolf was having a feast over his lover's freedom and they felt happy for it. One of the workers, the servant who was with them during their vacation teased mitsunari and said

,' my lord… I think we need to party a lot more… this is very fun. We rarely get the chance to eat your wife's cooking."

Mitsunari responded with a laugh and told the servant to get a seat since the dinner would start very soon. Like always, mitsunari and mithos had their own separated table from the workers. They dine inside the flowery garden right next to the dining area, that was their private dining room. There were some mistletoe hanging above them as they dine. One of the female servant went to the private dining area and prepared the meal for Mitsunari and mithos. She put everything in order including the beverage which was a cold red wine alcohol. Mitsunari looked at his beloved and shared a toast before they eat.

," to your freedom, and our new life!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:13 pm

I smiled at my Wolf when he said that if we were alone, he would devour me. He said I looked gorgious tonight. I sat next to him and put my hand on his thigh. I laid my head on his arm and smiled more. The party was getting along great. The workers were enjoying themselves and eating the appetizers with joy. There was music. There was alcohol. Everyone was having a great time. My hand went a little higher up on Mitsunari's leg and then he gave a toast to my freedom and our new life together. I smiled and we all took a sip of the red wine. Then, the women pour my stew in many bowls and served us first. I smiled at My lovee and kissed his lips gently.

"Maybe I'll let you devour me later. After the party. And I'll devour you also, my Wolf. Though for now, I think I'll tease you a bit."

After saying that, my hand reached his dick and just rested on it over the kimono he was wearing. I was lightly annoyed at being called his wife again. I wasn't female, but I guess that I had to be called something by them and mate was a little crude to my taste. I then stood up lightly and decided to sit on Mitsunari's lap. He was so strong I doubted that my light weight would be too much for him to handle. Though that allowed me to sometimes tease him more by rubbing my butt against his dick. I spoke with the workers and had fun with them as well. Some women brought me flowers to celebrate my freedom. I thanked them and softly pressed my butt more on Mitsunari's dick as I leaned back to rest my back on his chest. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Having fun, Mitsunari?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:20 pm

He enjoyed his time with his little lovely flower, they were having fun together. But then his loved one decide to do something a bit spicy. He started to rub mitsunari's dick and then sat on his lap while rubbing his butt against mitsunari's cock. Of course such little act would not be able to made this wolf got all hard and excited. He smirked at his lover and grabbed mithos' butt from below. He played with his lover's butt a little and squeezed a bit hard. He grabbed his lover's face, pulled him a bit closer and then kissed him hard till he moaned. Mitsunari went a bit far by slipping his hands under his lover's kimono and groped his naked butt. He managed to find his lover's rectal and started to finger it slowly.

He slipped his finger inside his lover's intimate area while kissing him as well. He let go of their lips and looked at his lover gently as he smirked at him. He gently pushed his finger deeper to play more inside mithos' rectal and then he licked his little flower's lips, so sweet.

,' you teased me so I shall return the pleasure by doing the same to you… enjoying this lovely flower?"

Seeing that his lover's face was getting red, he smiled lightly. He knew that he went a bit far in this pleasurable treat. He slowly slipped his finger out from mithos' rectal, then put his wet finger against his lover's lips to let him lick it. He slipped the wet finger inside mithos mouth, letting him have a taste of his own love juice.

,' is it delicious my lovely flower? Though I'll make you taste more of that soon enough."

As they had their own fun together in their own little world. The workers started to play a slower music. They had finished their meal and started to dance. They found their own partner and danced with them. Some did tango, others did classic, and a lot more. Mitsunari got interested and then he stood up from the chair, letting mithos stood by himself. He grabbed his lover's hands, and led him to the center of the
small garden where they dine.

,' dance with me?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:03 am

Mitsunari didn't seem to like the fact that I was teasing him. It didn't take very long before I felt his hand on my butt. At first it was alright, just touching over the kimono, but then he sliped his hand inside my kimono. My face turned slightly red. I turned to look at him but his lips pressed down on mine and made me moan. He kissed me for some time and I kept moaning. When he let go of my mouth, I was flustered. Some people had turned to see what was going on, but of course they could not see what Mitsunari was doing under the table, inside my kimono, my rectal. His finger was inside me. I had to hold in my voice. He was going way too far. I had only teased him lightly, but he was fingering me right in front of all his workers. He moved his finger deeper inside and I flinched lightly. I couldn't moan. I was embarassed.
When he slipped his finger out, he made me lick it. I was slightly angry towards him right now. He then stood up and invited me to dance. Since I didn't want to make a scene, I walked to him and held on to him while we danced. But it was in my eyes that I was slightly annoyed at him. I couldn't believe that he actually did that in front of everyone. I knew he had met me as a whore, but he didn't have to show it to everyone. This was suppposed to be a celebration of my freedom from the force that made me a whore. After a few songs, a few dances, I felt a shy tap on my shoulder and turned to see a young woman. She asked for a dance. I didn't hesitate and accepted. I would probably get punished later on, but right now, they deserved to have a few dances with me also. I ended up dancing with a group of both men and women. They were laughing and smiling. I smiled with them, until I felt some of the juices from my rectal dripping down my thighs. I shivered lightly, but tried my best to hide it. After some time, I excused myself and went a little further. Away from the party, away from the light of the fire. I sat down and held my knees close to me. The party was slowly coming to an end. The music eventually stoped. I had been sitting there for hours. I saw Mitsunari dancing with some of the kids, some of the older female workers. I don't know if he noticed my absence, but I was smiling at him.

-Mithos Yggdrasil. I knew I recognized that name from somewhere. The ansatsu whore from the tavern. So how much did the big wolf buy you for? Can I have you for a night? He touched you earlier right? Your face went red so I must be right. So can I fuck you?

I turned and saw the man, another beastling, standing behind me. He came closer and sat next to me. I tried to stay calm, but my heart was pounding hard. He must have heard it with his animal ears because he grinned. He grabed my hand, I slipped it away from his grip and slapped his face hard.

"I am Mithos Yggdrasil, former ansatsu. Mitsunari's mate. Don't think you could ever have me. Not even for one night! Now if you don't want to be fed to the dragon, don't touch me and leave before Mitsunari sees you bothering me!"

The man laughed after I had threatened him. Why was he laughing? Didn't he know Mitsunari would kill him if he knew this man asked to sleep with me? He just told me that everyone was nice with me just because Mitsunari oders them to be. He added that nobody really liked me. I told him to shut up, I didn't want to hear it. Out of pain, I made two slates of rock rise up and slammed one against the others, crushing the guy between them. Blood spilled on the grass around them and I gasped in fear. I had killed another man. Tears came out of my eyes and I fell back on my knees. I let the rocks gather around me and form a soft and very solide caccoon around me. Had I not changed at all?

"I'm...sorry...Mitsunari I'm scared..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 pm

He did not knew why his lover's face turned annoyed at him. He thought that mithos liked the treatment and that was why he teased mitsunari. Maybe he was wrong, or he over did it . After some time, the music got slower, his lover danced with other people, and he had no choice but to dance with the kids and ladies. He hated it though. He thought he could spend his sweet time with his lover in the dance floor and owned it for their won, again, he was wrong. His lover was nowhere to be seen, he started to look around more and found a very strange rock, it was not there earlier. He left the party that came to an end and walked towards the stone. He found a dead guy near the stone and he scented his lover's aura there as well, he was lost in what just happened to mithos. He knocked at the stone and found mithos inside it. He let out a deep sigh and grabbed his lover in his arms, he brought mithos all the way out from the solid rock cocoon. He lifted his lover and brought him all the way to their bedroom and then to the shower room. He stripped his lover and put the clothes in the laundry basket with his robes. Both of them got naked and then mitsunari cuddled his lover inside the tub.

,' you just left me there where did you go? What happened? What's with the tears? Is the party bad one? Was it because I tease you too much?"

He felt a bit uneasy now. The party was for mithos and now he was here crying. Mitsunari was lost in what happened , he could only guess that it was because he teased mithos too much back then, maybe he should not do it at all. He thought that next time, he would never ever tease mithos is such a way again. He kissed his lover's lips gently, caressed his face, and licked the tears away.

,' all right.. I'm to blame.. I shall never tease you in such a way again… never again.. so please stop crying now?"

Mitsunari held his fragile little flower tightly, kissing him softly and gently wrapped his thick tail around mithos' body, he knew his lover liked this, maybe this would help him stop crying. He still cuddled his lover as they soaked inside the warm water in the tub. Not long after that, his servant knocked on the door,
mitsunari hid his lover's naked body under his arms and tails. The lady guard came inside and bowed to him

,' my lord, the dead man near the garden, he was an ansatsu soldier, we find this necklace on his neck, what should we do my lord?"

Mitsunari looked at the necklace and then ordered the lady guard to fed the dead guy to his big dragon. The lady bowed and understood the order, she left the room and apologized for intruding. Now, there were only mitsunari and his lover inside the tub. He started to think about what he saw earlier, maybe.. this guy's death has something to do with mithos? no, he did not need to know that one , all he cared for now was his lover's happiness.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm

My dark coccon was suddenly broken and Mitsunari pulled me out. Suprisingly, I was afraid that he would hurt me for killing the man, but instead, he carried me all the way to our home, stiped me naked and then held me close to him in the bath. He seemed genuinly worried about me. He hugged me, kissed me, licked the tears away. Though he seem to be misunderstanding why I was crying. It was not because of his teasing, that had just embarassed me, it was because that man had hit every fears that I had. He said that nobody liked me here that they were just being nice because of Mitsunari. He wraped his tail around my body and said he would never tease me that way again. Before I could react, a woman came in and showed Mitsunari a necklace that the man I killed was wearing. Visibly Ansatsu. She then left when Mitsunari gave her the order to feed his corpse to the dragon. I had warned him. I turned to face my lover and kissed him hard, without any warning.

"It's...It's not because of what you did. It's because of what he said and the way I reacted to it. I knew he was ansatsu, I know all their tricks. I should have seen this one coming. He...said that the only reason why people were nice to me was because you ordered them to be. He said I would never be accepted here and I...cracked."

I showed him the motion of the two stone walls I had created that slammed against eachother. He just had to understand that the man was in between those rocks. I had tried so hard to be a normal guy. I had tried so hard to not impulsively kill someone because of a strong emotion. I kissed Mitsunari again and felt a new tear flowing out of my eyes.

"Does it meen that I didn't change at all? That I'm still Mithos the assassin?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm

This must be the worst night ever since their first come back from the honeymoon. His lover started to cry and saying things which were not true. He hated it when he saw the tears flowing out from his lover's eyes, he immediately licked those tears away and grabbed mithos by the face. He kissed his lover hard till he moaned and then let their lips parted. He deeply glared at his lover.

,' you listen to me and listen well! Nobody hated you here! They respect you because you are kind to them and you respect them as well! Know this, respect is earned not given, so when someone respect you, it's because you've earn it and deserve it. Screw what those villains says about you they don't know you! I know you more than anyone else, all you need to do is listen to me and hear my words only! I don't care if you are mithos the assassin or not! You are my lover, my mate and I don't care the rest!! .. now… my lovely flower why don't you smile for me? This is your night, please don't shed tears like this?'

He held his lover tightly, he would do anything to make mithos smile and happy again. He washed his lover slowly, gently and when they were done, he dried off mithos with a towel and then wrapped a light green robe around his lover. He put on a pants and got out from the bath. The two of them headed to the bed, mitsunari opened the window a little to make some fresh air flew inside the room. He gently wrapped his arms around mithos, let his lover rested his head against his chest. Softly he said to his beloved one.

,'look, the stars are so bright tonight, they are cheering for you… they shine for you… but… you can only smile for me… lovely little flower.'

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Back from Vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next