Back from Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Of course, another battle for his home, his brother, and his whole family, this was what he did to survive. Mitsunari got some help from some old allies. He and his lover went to the war room, they met with the allies to discuss some matters.

And so, they discussed how to attack, the strategies, the placing of the generals and everything else. Not to forget, how to place their own camp, so that they would not get attacked easily. Misunari and the other allies and generals prepared everything for battle. They made plan for the north land. They checked their supplies, their goods, their soldiers, and their horses.

They sharpened their blade, spear, made strong armor and shield. They trained their beasts, dragons, magic, everything they could use. The goal and ending was only two, dead, or return with glory.

They were all ready, they were standing before the gates, mithos , Vaughn, seiran too, and even his wounded brother, Manato. Those generals stands in the left wings of the troops, while mitsunari, halrein, and renji, they were all on the right side. The wolf came forward on his black horse, and raised his blade.

,' no fear in our hearts!! We will rampage without fear… we will give them nothing, but take from them.. everything!

With that said, the soldiers cheered and they headed forward, towards the battle field, where their death and life, would be decided.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat May 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Even though I wanted to be by his side during the battle, I was ordered to stay at home and defend it. It was a big responsibility. All the wives were staying behind as the last line of defense. I watched as my wolf walked away on his horse. I prayed that he came back alive. I then sent Amane up in the skies. He would warn me if any enemy attacked us here. I went in the barn where the others were keeping the kids. I used my powers to create underground tunnels. Just in case. Those tunnels when far enough to bring them to safety. I saw Hazuki. He looked so scared. I walked to him and sat down right next to him. The only wife that wasn't here was Vaughn. The elf was special and could turn into dangerous and powerful creatures. I touched Hazuki's shoulder.

"Don't worry Hazu-Chan, they'll come back in one piece. For now, we have to do our own job and protect our home. They believe in us, let's make them proud so they don't have to save us when they come back."

I went out and did a quick flight of the place to make sure it was safe. Then I came back. The wind brought me some cries of victory from afar. They must have battle a first group of enemies. I sighed. I wish I could have helped him. Be by his side and raise my blade next to him. But I knew I was too weak. I went back down and felt something was off. Just then, an efreet jumped towards me and attacked me. I acted quickly and trapped him within a sand storm. The heat he let out created glass around his body and eventually, he couldn't move anymore. I then used a heavy boulder and dropped it on him. He died then. I ran back to the barn.

"Everyone in the underground tunnels. Now!"

The people hurried down, I even let Hazuki go with them, to keep them safe. Then I closed the entrance, making them completely safe. I heard screaming outside and I ran out, Amane was ripping apart some soldiers. An ambush party. I smirked and took to the air. They stared at me and armed their bows. Amane knocked them out of their hands. I rose my hands to the sky and very dark clouds rolled over me. I said one simple word. Judgment.
Lightning started falling from the sky and hit the enemies cladded in metallic armor. For the others, I used my earth abilities to either crush them or simply swallow them in the depth of the earth. Though I was then hit by an arrow right through my left wing. I fell to the ground and moaned in pain. The flames burned through the delicate membrane of my wing and I glared at the bastard who hurt me. He seemed proud yet terrified at the same time. I made lightning fall on me and redirected it towards the man. He fell to the ground with a gaping hole in his chest. I then went to rest against the barn doors. Amane came and guarded me. My wing was done for.

"Mitsunari...please come home soon..."

A man with long black hair slowly walked to me. He rose his hands to show that he was not an enemy. He knelt next to me and checked out me wing.

"Do not fear me, I am an ally for the moment. My name is Lijuan Zhou. Allow me to heal your wing. My beloved is aiding your wolf. I believe they will need Thorn, my dragon."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat May 10, 2014 10:09 pm

They already got the plan, Manato did good in his part with those three beasts. Mitsunari could be proud of his bastard brother. Good thing this bastard brother was better than just normal mediocre bastards. Manato came to the high ground mountain with the rest of their armies. A win. Good start. Mitsunari gave a grin to his brother. He did good job.

Then, they continued the battle after resting one full day. they shall rain flames and arrows upon their enemies. Though mitsunari got a better idea. He got some explosive chemical liquid that was made by the alchemists. He could use that one. He ordered an eagle to carry that bottle on its feet, and poured that thing upon the enemy like rain it was. The eagle did as commanded. Mitsunari grinned wider. The enemy still wondering what poured upon them. The liquid, it did not smell, but the color was green. Mitsunari raised his blade to the sky and shout command.

,' archers!!!! Fire down!!!"

The archers immediately fire their flaming arrow down upon the enemy's army. The liquid exploded and turned into explosive flames as the fire hit it. The whole camp was burned to ashes and they were screaming loudly, all were burned and only screamed that they would hear from up above. When the whole army was burned to nothing but ashes, Mitsunari and his force watched form the high ground. The soldiers cheered, but Mitsunari held his cheer, he looked down upon the field of flames and stayed silent. Today, they shall live. But what about tomorrow?

Mitsunari headed to the camp and he met his brother, manato.

,' Father may named you as bastard boy, but despite a bastard you are, you..manato, have the ishida blood in you, you're my brother, tomorrow, you will fight beside me, in the low ground. just you and I with our soldiers, the rest generals would take their own part in ambush, both of us will be the bait. You make me proud, little wolf."

Mitsunari then walked away and left manato inside the tent. He went to the fire camp and cook some meal. For himself, and the rest of the lords, they already knew their part and they were discussing in how to make it good, dividing jobs between themselves.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:49 pm

When I opened my eyes, Amane was laying on my legs, protecting me. I was tired, my wing was burned up, almost nothing was left, my body was sore because of how often I used Judgment. I moved lightly and then noticed the black haired man. He turned to look at me and then smiled. I blushed. I didn't know why, this guy was very handsome. He leaned over me and then helped me stand up. His hands were so warm. I blushed even more.

"Are you alright? You don't seem to have a fever..."

Fever? My face must be more red then I thought. I laughed lightly and said that I was fine. But then, I was pulled against him and his wings closed around me. He then started attacking some enemy soldiers. He was protecting me? I pushed myself away from his chest, but he tightened his wings, slamming me back against his chest.

"You are wounded, if I want this plan yo work, I have to keep you safe from any other wounds. Sakura and I wish to be permanent allies with Mitsunari."

I smirked and let him protect me then. Though I helped by using my ground powers. This guy was weird, not like my wolf. My Mitsunari was perfect. This guy was just charming. We battled against a few enemies and then they stopped coming. We waited for hours, then all the way up to three days. When I saw a man with long blond hair coming towards Zhou-San, I knew that was Sakura. I recognized him. He just said the battle was pretty much over. I told them to go get the people down in the tunnels. I jumped on Amane and flew off towards my wolf. He was easy to spot. I went down and had him hop on the wyvern behind me. We stopped in front of allies and then headed back home. The workers were throwing flowers at the victors. I just dragged Mitsunari to a pond and stripped him before pushing him in the pond. I jumped in with him and hugged him.

"Mitsunari! My Mitsunari! I love you! I missed you! Touch me! I need to feel you, please kiss me, bite me, make me know you're here!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 pm

He was back from the battle and he returned to his lover's arms. Though he sure did not have time to do anything. Mithos 'kidnapped' him right away and they ended up naked in the pond in no time. In the blink of an eye. Guess his loved one here was so eager already. If that was the case, then he shall give what his lover wanted.

,' you're so eager already aren't you Mithos? In that case, I'll just ravish you right away!"

Mitsunari smirked and he made out to his beloved. He grabbed mithos's hands and put them on his back, he played with his lover's rectal a bit and then when it was wet enough, he slipped his erection inside. It felt good and he groaned. He stabbed his cock deep , intense, wild. He and his beloved melted in one for hours. He filled mithos with his hot sperm over and over again. They made love like there's no tomorrow.

,' you're so tight and wet down there, how lewd you are."

Yes, his lover was very lewd and that was really good. He was expecting that from Mithos. He licked and bit mithos' neck . leaving red mark hickey there. After their intense love making and the sun finally sets, Mitsunari pulled his 'calming down' cock out of his lover. He held mithos in his arms as they got out from the pond. They stay under a big tree, sitting on the grass. He let his lover rests for now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Mitsunari got instantly what I wanted. I loved feeling his fingers inside me as we made out passionately, but I loved even more when his thick cock stabbed inside me. He was intense, almost violent. He was groaning, growling, biting, licking, slamming himself deep inside me over and over again. I didn't want it to stop. I screamed so loudly that my voice disappeared by the time we finished. Mitsunari brought me under a tree and held me there. Though once we were there, I turned my body and pulled us to lay down. I then grabbed his face and slowly kissed him. I just wanted to kiss him now. Nothing more. Though when his hands wrapped in my back, I winced and flinched. He looked at me curious. I showed him my wings, or rather my remaining wing and my burned and ruined wing. I gave him a sad smile before I started kissing him again. I didn't care, I wanted to kiss him.

"Don't worry about it, I just want to kiss you...please... Just...kiss me..."

My voice was fading, but Mitsunari's ears twitched so I knew he heard me. I pressed my lips against his, my tongue met along with his and we kept kissing until the sun came up. That was when I finally fell asleep.
Sadly for me, my rest didn't last very long. We were woken up the next morning by some of the children that were covering us with flowers. I was exhausted but I still smiled weakly. This morning I knew my voice was gone, so I just put my head on Mitsunari's chest and sighed in comfort.

"Nee, Lord Mitsunari! Why are you and Lady Mithos naked? My mommy says not to go out naked or else the goblins will eat my little eel!"

And once again, I blushed beet red and his my face against Mitsunari's chest. We then heard some workers laughing and calling my husband to the fields. One even told him to get his lazy wolf ass up with a laughing tone.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:56 pm

He enjoyed his time with Mithos., just like always. He held his spouse tightly close to him. And then, a little boy came to them and said things that made Mitsunari laughed so hard. He pet the boy's head and then three of them headed to the field. Though once there, Mitsunari took a turn and he brought his lover to their room.

Since Mithos seemed tired, he thought they should go sleep already or maybe he'll go back to work and let his lover slept. In the end, Mitsunari let Mithos sleep all day and he return to work at the field. When it was dark already, Mitsunari returned to his room and he took a shower. Washing away all the dirt and sweat on him. When he was done bathing, he felt tired and he wore his sleeping robe, he slept beside mithos and held his lover next to him.
Though since Mithos already slept all day, perhaps he would woke up eventually, Mitsunari was still sleeping and though he could feel mithos moving around. Perhaps his spouse was preparing something or maybe bathing.

Mitsunari opened his eyes a bit to see and when he saw Mithos was there, he went straight back to sleep again.
He slept till morning comes and then, he felt something smooth near him. That was Mithos. Mitsunari yawned and tried to open his eyes, though he ended up wrapping his thick tail around his spouse's body and, snoring again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Mitsunari brought me to our room and then left me there to go work. I was still exhausted and in pain. I laid down in bed and sighed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I was sad when I woke up and saw my husband sleeping. Well he probably worked hard all day and needed his rest as well now. I stayed in bed and felt him wrap his tail around me and hold me tightly against him. I smiled and then grabbed a book to read. I wasn't sleepy anymore, but I wanted to stay close to my lover. Besides, my hips were numb and my voice was still extinguished. I kept reason my blood in silence, Mitsunari moved more and I eventually had his head on my belly. I played in his hair as I keep reading.
Eventually, someone knocked lightly on the bedroom door. I covered Mitsunari up and allowed whoever it was to come in. Takeshi walked in with Ai. I smiled and they smiled back. Ai brought food up to me. I said thank you to him and then Takeshi came up and gave me a hug. They were leaving for now. Off on their honeymoon. I was happy for them. Now maybe we could have our honeymoon as well. That was thinking that he would lay off working in the fields long enough. I was about to start reading again, but some else came running in. A soldier? Why? He seemed breathless and that woke my husband up. His eyes were deadly as he glared at the soldier.

"My lord! A group of rogue Ansatsu have been spotted half a mike away from here. They are heavily armed and heading this way. Their numbers vary between thirty to fourth five strong and capable fighters!"

I sighed and closed my book. There it was. The look of the hunter in my husband's eyes. He was excited about the hunt. I lost my husband until this was dealt with.

"I'll...take care of the house."

My voice was weak but Mitsunari's ears twitched so I knew he heard me. And my disappointed sigh as well.

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Back from Vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Kingdom Of Heaven :: Heaven's Realm-
Jump to: