Share | 

Back from Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasil
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am

Mitsunari always knew how to make me feel better. He kissed me so hard that I moaned and then he told me that everybody does repscet me because I'm nice and I respect them. I should have known that this man would say stuff to make me feel bad, but that didn't excuse the fact that I had squished him into the shape of a pancake and the consistancy of a rotting animal. And I did all that on Mitsunari's lands. But he didn't seem to mind, he washed me softly, so gently, then he dried me up and brought me in his bed. I was back to square one. I felt small and not in my place. I felt like all this was given to me too easily. I felt like all this was too good to be true. I didn't want to feel this way, but I did. Mitsunari then told me that the stars were chearing for me. That wasn't true. The stars never chear for people like me. Though it did give me some hope of redemption. I closed my eyes tightly and tried my best to not think of anything. He didn't care what the others say. I was his mate, his lover, his. He wanted me to smile for him. I gave him a light smile when I opened my eyes to look up to him. Then, I sat up on him and kissed his lips softly.

"I'm happy that you love me. If you didn't go in that tavern that day and that your presence didn't drive me crazy to the point that i wanted to rape you, I don't know what I would be doing right now. Would I still be the whore assassin in that tavern? Would I be dead? Would someone else have claimed me? Would I have taken my own life? Please understand Mitsunari, this is how little I feel. But when you look at me, nothing else seems to matter. The world could be in flames, if you ask me to smile, then I would smile with all my heart. So for you, I would do anything. If you say they like me, I'll believe you. If you say they respect me, then that makes me happy. But please, don't say that you don't care what they say. If someday, one of them starts a rumour about what I used to be, then all this respect they have for me might disapear and then you will be angry to see them hurt me."

I leaned foward and kissed him again. I was so small compared to him. My pale body looked like that of a woman's compared to his big muscular body. I licked his lips and made my tongue slip in his mouth, my hands rested on his powerful chest and then I felt his tail and giggled. It felt nice to always have that fluffy thing around my body.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 pm

He tried his best to make his lover happy, he would do anything to make this fragile little flower of his smile and bloom in happiness. His lover said that he wanted mitsunari to listen to what others said as well, he was afraid that if one of them started a rumor about mithos' past life and then they started to hate him, then mistunari would get pissed. He might be true, mithos was quite famous as the ansatsu's assassin and whore, but Mitsunari thought that he only wanted a future with his little flower, he did not want the past or whatever that was during those dark times. What's done is done and nothing could be changed to redo it. He grabbed his lover's face after kissing him, he looked deeply into mithos's eyes.

,' I don't care about your past life or what you did in your past, and I hope my workers and people also thought the same of you. I want a future not a past, for me the past is already dead , we shall not linger in the past, just concentrate in the present time, I want you to be happy while you are with me."

Mitsunari then tickled mithos with his fluffy tail, he kissed and licked his lover in a playful way. They both enjoyed their time on the bed, playing and tickling each other. Mitsunari then helped his lover to sat on him and he kissed him lightly, gently. He smiled at his beloved one and gave him another gentle kiss.

,' now… do you want us to sleep or you want to enjoy the starry sky with me longer? We would need to plant flowers tomorrow morning, you, me , and the kids."

He hugged his lover tightly and wrapped his tail around mithos' slim body. He cuddled his beloved one and gave him warmth through his body and fluffy tail. He kissed his lover's cheek, and then lips, he kissed mithos gently over and over again, he really enjoyed this one, cuddling on their bed while watching the stars together through the window, though the view would be better from outside.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun May 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Mitsunari claimed that he didn't care about my past, he only wanted to concentrate on our futur. It made me smile weakly, but Mitsunari always had a way to make me smile more, his soft, fluffy tail started tickling my naked skin. I smiled more and laughed lightly, the more I laughed the more he tickled me. When he was done attcking me with his tail, he wanted to know if I wanted to sleep or enjoy the stars with him a little longer. I was sitting on him right now. I gave him another smile and slipped out of the bed. I grabed a normal white silk robe and covered my body, then I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bed. I knew that we'd be planting flowers tomorrow with the children of the workers here, but tonight was still ours. I slipped some pants on him and dragged him outside. I climbed on the roof and then waited for him to join me. I laid down on my back and looked up at the stars. When my wolf was next to me, I held on to his arms and smiled more.

"Does this answer your question?"

We looked up at the stars for a while and I kept holding onto his arm like it was my life line. I then started humming a soft lullaby. Flowers. Mitsunari had given me that liberty. I would plant flowers with the children and maybe I could even slip in some decorative trees. A few baby sakura blossoms, hibiscuses, a few fern plants. It was going to be a very beautiful, almost magical area. I pulled myself on Mitsunari's body and licked his neck softly.

"Ne, can I plant more then just flowers? Like fern, a few hibiscuses, maybe some baby sakura trees? Oh! We could add a willow and create a small pond too! With my earth moving powers, it would be really easy to make it and none of the kids would get hurt! They'd get to swim in it and have fun there too! And after a long day of work, both of us can soak in it while the stars rise to light us up."

I smiled more, I was excited by my own idea. I would make two ponds, one higher then the other, a small waterfall ftom the highest pond to the lowest but both of them still big enough. We'd find an underground source of water and bring it up to the surface. I'm sure Mitsunari would like it! And I would create small benches out of soft stone and a nice stone path maybe even a stone table. I would make this a place of peace and beauty.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

His lover always gave the best answer to him. Mithos brought both of them to the roof top where they could clearly watched the starry sky. Mitsunrai played with his lover's blonde hair, he hugged him tightly. He shared his warmth with his lover. And watched the beautiful starry night. He listened to what his lover had to say. The idea to make a small paradise for both of them. He liked the idea. He could imagine the baby sakura tree, small pond, and all of the things mithos wanted to build. He was happy to know that his home become so alive after his lover came to his life. He held mithos tightly in his arms and kissed him softly in the lips.

,' I like your idea.. I will help you make it happen , my lovely flower.."

Mitsunari kissed his lover more, he pressed his lips harder on mithos and slipped his tongue inside his lover's mouth. He loved the taste of his lover's lips, tongue and warmth. He hugged mithos more, wrapped his arms tightly around his lover's fragile body. He then snuggled his head against his lover's chest, he kissed mithos in the chest, and rubbed his face there. His furry ear twitched in happiness and comfort. He let out a soft growl, he liked what he felt, his lover's warmth and soft skin against his face. He then whispered loving words to mithos, as he cuddled his lover closely.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri May 24, 2013 11:47 am

Mitsunari was willing to help me build our little paradise. I smiled and giggled when he snuggled his face in my chest. He was so adorable when he acted like this. I held his face there, petting his hair and his long furry ears. He was my wolf and I love him with all my heart. He growled playfully and it almsot made me melt. He really was adorable. Too bad that since I was his lover he would never have a child. Then again, he was too rough to take care of one. I could turn into one for him whenever he feels like trying. Before I knew it, we both fell asleep on the roof.
What woke me up the next morning was a small bird chirping near my ear. Mitsunari was still sleeping, but I wanted to get our paradise started and surprise him. I slipped out of his arms, left a message saying where I was and then jumped off the roof and landed safely on the ground. I walked to the place I wanted to change and I saw a bunch of kids around. They all wanted to help me. I made them stand back and created the foundations of my vision. When the bassin was done, we forced up some water from underground and made a tiny brook appear. Then we placed some flat stones to create a walk and eating area. When that was done, I gave the kids the job of planting some flowers around the stones. I made some stone chairs, benches some tables. Then, I decided to let my body shrink until I was in my childish body. I was in the form of my childhood state. I helped them to plant flowers. Then, I heard one of the kids say that Mitsunari was here. I got up, turned around and ran to him. I looked like an eight year old child right now, I didn't know if he would recognise me, but I didn't mind either. I slammed into his leg and wrapped it with my small arms.

"It was about time you woke up! What do you think?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat May 25, 2013 11:13 pm

He and his lover enjoyed their sweet time together and fell asleep on the roof. Before he realized it, he woke up and found that his lover was gone, nowhere to be found. But then re saw a message saying that mithos was on the garden. He jumped off from the roof, and he headed to where his lover was. On his way there, suddenly, a kid bumped into him, the kid was cute, lovely, and, the scent was very similar with his lover's, but… this one was… a little kid!

He looked at the kid, then, wild thought came to him. Was this kid… his child with mithos or something? No.. it couldn't be! They both guys and… to have such thing was impossible, just crazy. He then slowly, lifted up that child, looked into him deeply. This boy really looked like his lover, smell like him, and everything was so identical!! He then spoke softly to the kid.

,' tell me.. you… you're not my… child right? i mean.. my lover can't get pregnant I'm sure of that...But..you… you smell like my lover.. look like him…but.. you're a kid…"

In his mind, he kept thinking that he did not have such strange and disturbing pedophile fetish. No.. he did not have the slightest interest with little kids! He only interested in adults and that’s all there was. This was scary, very scary, he'd rather face a legion of army rather than thinking about such scary thing! He needed to calm down now… he needed to think clearly. He spoke to the kid again, softly of course since this was just a little boy.

,'let me tell you , one thing that is absolute about me…. I'd rather fight legions of army and die rather than raped a kid. I protect all children, not harm them. I need to bathe I guess.. I need to cool off. Please go back to your friends and play safely."

Mitsunari put down the boy. He frowned his forehead, and walked towards the spring in the backyard. He took off his pants, and got into the water. He swam a little towards the water fall in the spring and then let his head got 'massaged" by the heavy stream waterfall. He needed to think clearly, calm down.. really need to calm down. He was totally confuse and did not know how to act, so he just let himself got kicked" by the heavy stream water fall, right in the head. Maybe a hard hit by the water fall would help him think clearly.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed May 29, 2013 12:16 am

Mitsunari was so cute when he was completly confused by something that is normally impossible to achieve. I let him believe everything he wanted to think, then he told me to tell him something absolute about himself. I felt like simply showing him the bite mark in my neck, but then my wolf left towards our pond.
Not only was he thinking that I was his child with my own adult version of myself, but he told me to go play with my little friends. I took his advice the same way I took orders from the ansatsu: I completly ignored what he told me. I walked slowly to him, let my white robe fall on the grass and made sure that he could see me clearly. I slowly took back my normal form, my limbs stretching to their adult size, my hIr also getting paler. I then steped into the pond and slowly swam towards Mitsunari. When I reached him, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissed his lips gently.

"Mmmhhh, well, I could tell you just how big it gets inside me when we fuck during hours. I can tell you that it's smoothe texture makes me climb the wall when you slam it harder and harder, so deep all the time and then that makes me scream, moan your name all the time. Mmmhhh...Just thinking about it send shivers down my spine."

I licked his lips and slipped my tongue in his mouth. Hopefully by now he knows that it's in my habilities to turn into a small child to mingle with others. It was no child born of us both. I smiled at him after and chukkled lightly.

"So that's how you would have reacted if I were able to bare children? Would you have hated the idea with me? If..I would've been a woman, I would be honored to carry your kids. But I can't. Though I can turn into one myself. Don't worry so much Mitsunari, I Am an adult. I onky turned to be friendlier with them. Kids aren't as afraid of a stranger when he looks their age."

I kissed him again and then swam out of the water. I put my robe in, stayed as an adult, and went back to helping the children, though before leaving my lover's side, I told him to hurry by my side. I took back my chil like form and went back to the kids. Of course, when he would be with me alone I would only be in my adult form. The kids were happy to see me again, we started planting some flowers around, others were just playing around. I was happy. Then I wondered, when I spoke about something only I would know to Mitsunari, did I turn him on at all? I had spoken of when we make love, did he have my face in his mind? I smiled.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

His lover came to him, now he could see that this guy was his beloved little flower. They kissed, cuddled and that made mitsunari happy. Though that pleasant moment did not last long. His lover slowly turned back to a child, that was surprising, he never knew that mithos had such ability. Seeing his lover in a kid form made him felt… a bit relieved, at least that confirmed that he was not a pedophile and that kid was not his child. He finished cooling himself in the water fall. He dried himself and put his pants on. He saw mithos in his child form playing with the other children, he looked happy. The children looked happy as well. Mitsunari came to the garden but he stayed under a big orange tree, he just kept watching his lover in his other form playing with the children. Then, his favorite little fox boy appeared, it was the little fang. He approached mitsunari and looked at him deeply, he seemed confused and he finally spoke to the golden wolf.

,' Misunari sama… where is lady mithos? I can't see him anywhere, is he all right? I think that your lady always stick around with you? Hmmm.. did you bully the lady and she's mad at you?"

The innocent question came out from the little baby fox made mitsunari shivered in his heart. Now what would he tell this little kid about his lover? That the kid out there playing with the others was his flower? He could not imagine what an innocent mind like fang would think of him if he ever said that. He tried to distract fang from his stupid question and he picked up the little baby fox with his hands, he then placed fang on his lap and started to tickle him. The little fox laughed out loud and immediately forget about his silly question. Lucky for mitsunari he could escape the boy's innocent and… slightly dangerous question.

He then remembered what mithos told him earlier, the reason he turned into his child form was to blend with the children, since they didn't fear strangers who were in their size, but come to think of it, Mithos was no stranger here , he was mitsunari's lover and even the little fang knew about him. It was like every children knew about mithos' existence. As he played with fang, the other children shouted

,' come on!!! Let's race to lord mitsunari's lap!!! Hey blondie you too!! Come race with us! The first to reach the lord is the winner!! Yay!!"

Mitsunari was still under the tree, he saw those children ran to him. He did not know what happened, but his lover seemed to participate as well. He put down the little fang and let him ran to the field to play with the other children from his clan.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 pm

I was so happy that these children acted like I was just another child and not their lords' lover. I didn't feel like they owed me so much respect. In this form, I was just one of theirs. I enjoyed being small, not having to think that I have responsibilities, that I've killed thousands of people, slept with about as many. I could stay like this forever, but I had Mitsunari. For him, I'd give up on everything.
We kept planting flowers and such, the children were having so much fun. I also enjoyed myself. But then, I heard one of the children talking with my lover, asking him where I was and if we had a fight. I smirked. Then the children started running towards Mitsunari and I was invited to do the same. I grinned and joined the others. I jumped in his back while he battled with the others, there, I let myself grow. The otheds looked at me and then tried to grow also,thinking this was cool. I smiled, chuckled lightly and kissed my lover when I was fjlly grown. Fang then looked at me with a big smile and then seemed to concentrate to try and grow himself. I laughed more.

"Don't rush to become an adult, it's so much more fun to be a child. Now you guys did excellent job, who wants a snack?"

All of them just rose their hands in the air and said Me! I laughed again, then I kissed Mitsunari again before going fo our house to cut some fruits. As I was cutting, I heard a noise in the house, I turned around and saw a man that looked like Mitsunari, but that wasn't him this one had black fur. I turned and kept the knife in my hand. I asked him who the hell he was and what the fuck he wanted.

-So... The great and powerful Golden Wolf, Mitsunari is...gay? Mister "I want to break all the rules just because I'm a different color" really did break all the rules. Though I have to admit, you really are cute. Now where is that little bastard? I'm part of his pack, his first pack, I'm his brother.

I hated fhe way he spoke about my lover. I finkshed cutting the fruits, put them in a bowl and walked in front of the guy. I told him to follow me. The moment he stepped outside, I locked him up in an earth cocoon. He started fo yell at me. I turned to look at him.

"Let me get this straight. You came from Mitsunari's first pack to come see if the rumour of my existence was correct and you must now intend to mock him or even try to estorc money out of him. You are a pathetic excuse for a family member."

I called forth a worker and told him to go get Mitsunari. We had another undesired guest. I kept my walls against him during that time. He was looking at me as if he was going to kill me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Children were so funny and innocent. The big wild wolf enjoyed watching the children played around happily. This was his home, and these children were his people. He loved his people, he cared about them, especially the kids. His lover, mithos, came to him and then he transformed back to adult. The other kids tried as well but that made mitsunari laughed. Then, he watched his lover went to the house to get some snacks for the children. Mitsunari waited outside and played with the children, but the fun did not last long. One of his worker come to him telling him that something unpleasant happened to his lover. He immediately rushed to where mithos was. There, he saw a man who has a black fur. He knew this man, he was once a member of his first pack, long ago. But the guy, he was trapped by mithos. He grabbed his lover and held him tightly. He would protect his lover from any danger.

Mitsunari did not see any reason why this man should be here, did he sneak around and got to this place? He did not really know. However, the guards told him that this man probably used the access of the roof in order to get here without spotted. He glared at the guy. Grabbed him by his neck and let his claws sank a little into the guy's throat.

,' I know you, black bitch. And I don't see any reason for you to be here, this is not your home, and you are out of my pack long ago, so get lost, before you become my dinner!!"

Mitsunari personally asked the guards and the other two elite force of his. Two big strong black bears appeared. Of course those bears were beastlings as well, they were twins and both of them were males. Mitsunari gave the order to threw this black bitch out from the land and casted him aside. This man, he betrayed the pack and killed everyone, but mitsunari since he couldn't stand a chance against him. The twin black bears did what they were told. They send the guy by a small crate to the river, heading to the big sea, the ocean. The two bears blew the wind strongly and made the water lifted the crate, sending the black nuisance far away to the sea, where he couldn't return to mitsunari's land ever again. The wolf made sure that the two bears did the job perfectly. When they were done, he went back to his lover and held him tightly as he picked the basket filled with lots of fruits. He smiled and kissed his lover hard and deep before letting him go. With his hands around mithos' waist, he walked with his lover all the way to the main garden where the children were.

,' all right love, the children must be worried about you as well, so what you say if we go back and gave them these fruits?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Mitsunari came by quickly as expected. He pulled me behind him to protect me and then grabbed the other wolf by his throat. I let my earth cocoon disolve then. My wolf threatened the other and then called for two bears I had not seen before. He gave them instructions and then he brought me back to the garden with the basket of fruits. The children were still playing and I smiled at them. I put the basket on the stone table and told them to serve themselves. I pushed Mitsunari on a chair swing and then sat on him.
The relaxing moment didn't last very long. Darkness spured around me, forming a black bubble around me, emprisonning me and making me float away from Mitsunari. I couldn't see anything and I couldn't move but I could hear everything.

"Did you really think that those two weaklings could really banish me far from here? Your judgement disapoints me Mitsunari! So, to punish you, I'll keep your toy, and this kid too!"

Fang appeared in my bubble and I wrapped my arms protectively around him. The bubble moved with us in it. I could tell we were traveling fast. I held him tightly against me. I pet his head trying to calm him down, or maybe to try to calm myself down more then him. We traveled for a while before the bubble broke under us. We fell to the floor, me still holding and protecting Fang. We were in a deep, dark forest. The black furred wolf stared at us, then he seperated me from Fang by force. He used the black thing to tie him to a tree, then he pulled my hair and started ripping my clothes off.

"I'm gonna break anything that's his. You watch me well little boy, watch me destroy this effeminated bitch."

He pushed me on the floor, lifted my rear and then, I screamed in pain as his thing forced it's self inside me. I saw Fang glare at us, I wished he would look away. I didn't want him to see this. I tigthened my rectal hard, heard him groan in pain, pulled my hair back and sank his claws in my neck. I couldn't scream like this, he cut my vocal cordes. He took his time, came inside me, let me fall on the floor, snikered at the broken me and then left us there saying that Mitsunari would probably find us soon anyways.
I crawled to Fang and untied him. I held him tightly in my arms and cried. I was in pain now. I wish I could tell him that everything would be okay, but I couldn't. Everything was not okay. Everything was completly wrong. I was bleeding from my neck, my mouth and my rectal, plus the places where his claws had dug in my hips and back. He had enjoyed himself. His cum was slipping out of me. I pet Fangs head and waited for Mitsunari to find us. I was sared, in pain and angry. To make things worse, it started raining. I spread my fairy wings and tried to give me and little Fang a shelter.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:40 pm

It seemed that to let that guy lived was the worst decision that mitsunari could make. Their moment did not last and there was some kind of strange magic that took away his lover and Fang. This was a total worst situation. He immediately ordered seven of his best lieutenants to go for a search. They went out to the deepest forest with dragons, some with boars and big wolves. Seven of them, his best lieutenants would be more than capable to find his lover and Fang. As for himself, he started to search for the black wolf, the one he hated the most in life.

Seven of his lieutenants took about two hours in order to be able to find both mithos and Fang. The rain covered their scent and it was kind of hard to see in the dark deep forest in such situation. One of the lieutenants found the both of them and she immediately landed with her dragon. She grabbed mithos and fang carefully and made them hopped on her big dragon's back. She swiftly moved to the camp, to their home. She was one of the most trusted lieutenant of Mitsunari's. she took care of mithos who was wounded all over. The good thing was, little Fang was all right. She told Fang to calm himself and took a nice warm bath in the bath tub. The boy did so with another servant accompanying him. As for mithos, he was being taken care of by the female warrior. She was a healer, an expert in that. She used her healing power to heal every wounds and scars that mithos had, including fixing the vocal cord as well so that mithos would be able to speak, even scream if he wanted to.

,' Master mithos, I am so pleased to see you and fang alive! Master was so angry right now, he was confronting the black wolf. I have cured all of your wounds, please stay on bed and get some rest, I will be here with you in case you need anything.Lord Mitsunari is very strong, he will be all right, im sure he will abck to you soon."

The female warrior stayed up, she was guarding mithos along with one male lieutenant. The two of them would took care of mithos for now. Their lord, the Golden wolf, was in one on one battle now. The people from afar could hear the thunder clash like a storm.

Mitsunari, who was so pissed, was finally able to find the black wolf. There were no more words between them. Mitsunari did not need to know what this bitch did to his family, he only needed to kill this one and made sure that he was dead for real. The battle begun. The black wolf summoned a huge black shadow to attack Mitsunari, but then, he turned into a gigantic golden wolf, with huge fangs and claws. He roared and slashed the shadow in pieces. The black wolf did the same, he also turned into a huge black wolf. They used their powers to fight each other. The sky was roaring, two thunders were clashing there. Mitsunari's and the black wolf's. The wolf summons tornado, huge tornado to destroy the black wolf. Thunder and tornadoes clashed in one, there was a loud explosion in the forest. Lots of trees fell down and even mountains trembled to their powers.

The black wolf received a severe damage through the tornado that mitsunari made. He was wounded, his arms were both broken. But mitsunari stood still, his chest was bleeding severely due to the thunder that hit him. They finally clashed into each other. Mitsunari sank his fangs into the black wolf's neck, while the black wolf sank his claws on Mitsunari's chest and belly. Now, it was battle of strength. Being the alpha, Mitsunari was way stronger. He manage to rip off the black wolf's neck, his head rolled over on the ground. He was dead. The battle was over. Mitsunari did not turn back into his original form. He was severely wounded, on chest, on belly, all over. He was drenched in blood. His golden fur was turning red due to the blood that covered him. There, in the deepest forest, in the dark, in the middle of the rain, he fell on the ground, victorious over the battle. He lied down there till the rain stops, till the sky was not black anymore. It was bright now, the sun was there, the birds were chirping.

Then, after that, for the very first time in the morning. other small wolves gathered around the wounded Mitsunari. those White fur wolves were his subordinates, merely animals. they howl loudly all in harmony, hundreds of them. they kept on howling as if they lost their lord. the blood was still there. those white wolves, they purposely covered their pure white fur with mitsunari's blood, and then, they bowed to him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 pm

A woman found us about two hours after we've been taken away from our home. She was ridding a dragon, she made us climb on the reptile and brought us back to our home. I didn't let go of Fang until the woman told him to go calm down in a pond. He left then while the woman healed my wounds. She then told me that Mitsunari went after that guy and that I should rest in bed to wait for him to come back. I knew he was strong, but knowing him alone in the woods with that bastard had me feeling very uneasy. I tried to lay down and wait, but I got up several times, trying to go for the forest, but some of his lieutenants stopped me everytime. They eventually locked me up in Mitsunari's and my room. I couldn't rest. I could hear the thunder and the roaring, I saw the tornado and I saw the lightning. I was afraid. I wanted Mitsunari to walk through that door now, with his arrogant smile and tell me that I look beautiful. The sun was going down and the clashing was still going strong. I couldn't stand it anymore.
I had to see him. Now. I broke open the wooden door and surprised two lieutenants. They came towards me and tried to stop me, but one glare and they understood that I wasn't going to give up this time. They had two choices, either let me go or follow me. Of course, since they were Mitsunari's subordonates, they followed me to keep me safe. We went in the dark forest and we started looking for my mate.
The sun went up and we heard a hundred wolf howls. I got scared even more and ran in the woods, scratching my face and body on the low branchs and shrubs. I ran until I saw a hundred white wolves stained with blood and a giant golden wolf bathing in a puddle of blood. No. No. I didn't want to lose him. He could not leave me. I ran between the wolves, some growled at me, others moved aside. I slammed my body against the golden fur and tried to wrap my arms around him. The woman that healed me rushed to his side and started healing him. I got closer to his head, tapped him a little to try and wake him up. I didn't stop until he opened his eyes to see me.

"You listen to me Mitsunari Ishida! If you dare die when you're in a relationship with me, I will kick your ass so hard! You are not allowed to sleep or die or whatever! You Baka!"

I was crying, but pissed at the same time. The black wolf had no more head, but I still wanted to hurt him. How dare he do that to my lover?! Using my earth powers, I burried his head deep under our feet and locked his body in a mountain. Recover from that, Bitch! We needed to carry him back home, but in this form it was going to be hard. The woman was done healing him, so I decided to use my earth skills to move him, making a very low wave of earth until we made it to an open area of our house. I fell on my butt, using my powers so much for so long was difficult for me. But, I stood back up and started cleaning his fur from all the blood. Fang came around, he seemed somehow different, resolved, mature, he helped me clean his Lord up. We all stayed close to him, letting him rest now that he was going to stay alive. I sat on the ground, against him, grabbed his tail and covered myself with it. Eventually, because of my sleepless night, I fell asleep against the warm fur, his steady heartbeat as my lullaby. I clenched my hands on his fur and slept against him, wishing that what wakes me up the next day was my lover's arms around me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:00 pm

He thought he was over and reached the end of his life and journey. He could only think that mithos was safe now, he would be safe and the threat was gone, he won, he killed the big black wolf. The threat was no more. He fell asleep, his eyes were closed. Then, as he slept all night long in the open, he felt something touching him. It was warm, healing him, he slowly felt like becoming alive again. He felt lots of positive energy being transferred into his veins and pulse. He could feel it. And from the feeling, it must be his lieutenant who had the healing expert ability. Then, he could open his eyes, but he still couldn't move. He heard mithos' voice, he was crying, why was he crying? No, Mitsunari did not want to see his loved one cried or suffer because of him. He wanted to say how he loved him but he couldn't move.

The next thing he knew, was that he was on a bed, still in his big golden wolf form. He slept like a dead guy on the bed, until the next morning, he slept the whole day he could feel the warmth of Mithos' body against him, he could feel it, his lover was alive and all right, that was all that matters the most. The next morning arrived, Mitsunari slowly turned back into his original form. He turned back to his human form now. He woke up, stretched his back and arms. He could still feel the pain on his back and abs, he saw the wound, they were gone, but the pain was still there. He could handle it anyway. He saw his lover, beside him, sleeping, such beauty. He leaned closer, lifted mithos and placed him in his arms.

He made mithos sat on him with his back against Mitsunari's chest. He kissed his lover's lips softly, deeply. He hugged mithos while he was still sleeping. They could take their sweet time here on the bed, with the warm sunlight and weather. He rubbed his fluffy golden ears against mithos' cheek and then kissed him hard again. His strong arms were holding his bride like a precious jewel.

,' I was afraid.. for the first time.. I was afraid not be able to see you again… my lovely mithos.."

He closed his eyes, and cuddled his lovely bride on their bed. Then, he heard a knock on the door, it was his little Fang. He allowed him to come in and the kid was so happy. He looked more mature, he looked all right. Mitsunari was pleased. He ruffled the boy's hair and pet him nicely. Fang brought them a basket of fruits and then he says that he would hate to see either mithos or mitsunari got hurt again. He said he would grow up fast and become strong and big like mitsunari, his Lord. That made Mitsunari smile, he told fang to practice his skills more with the other children, and he happily ran to the garden.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Strong arms. Furry ears on my cheek. Lips on mine and then his voice. I opened my eyes to see that Mitsunari was back in the land of the living. He kissed me hard yet held me like a precious jewel. He kept saying that he had been so afraid to never see me again. I felt something bubbling up from deep inside me. Though before I could let it out, Fang came in with a basket of fruit. The poor boy had seen me getting raped visciously by the other wolf. I hoped that hadn't scarred him for life. Well he had to know that these things exist out there away from Mitsunari's protection.
The moment he was gone, I got up, turned around and punched Mitsunari on his shoulder really hard. I'm pretty sur I hurt myself more then I hurt him, but my point was across, I was sure.

"You god damned moron! How dare you almost die on me!? How dare you almost give up on living?! Why don't you ever put your stupid wolf pride aside and ask for help?! You...were just there...in a puddle of blood...not moving..."

I was pissed, but then again, all the emotions I had held back were pouring out now. I stood there and cried, punched him again and cried some more. I kept calling him a moron, an idiot, a jerk. I had a feeling he would find this adorable and funny, but still take me seriously at the same time. That stupid wolf! He sacred the life out of me and now he acts all tough, pretending like nothing happened.

"If you would have died...I would have killed myself, then kicked your ass back to life. You're an idiot...I really needed you...Baka! Big Baka! No sex for a month!"

I knew this was a ridiculous punishment, but since I was good at sex, I knew that resisting me would drive him mad. I walked towards the door, fell down on the ground. The healer took away the wound, but the pain of my rape was still very present. I winced and then stood back up. The door to the room seemed too far so I just sat there, my back towards him and cried silently, trying to act tough and pissed while actually I was completely terrified and hurt. I just really wanted to be in his arms, but I had to show him that eing reckless like this was not impressing me at all. He could have brought some of his soldiers, they weren't there to mow the lawn, they were there to fight and defend. That stupid, moronic wolf pride.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:19 pm

He stayed silent, and listened to Mitho's crying and yelling. He knew that he was a total moron to go out there alone but, he was a man of pride, he would never ask any help for an one on one duel. His pride sounded stupid but, that was just how he was. He was born that way, with his silly pride as number one in battle. He let mithos hit him with all his strength, of course, those hitting hurt mithos more than mitsunari. His warrior type body was as hard as stone and mithos' strength was like a wind trying to move a mountain.

When he saw his lover cry a river, he felt bad , he did not think about anything back then, his anger took over him completely. And all he could think of was tearing the jerk who raped his lover apart, with his own hands. But that was over, and now, he had his lover back, safely, in his arms. Mitsunari did not pay attention towards mithos' anger and all, all he wanted now, was holding his loved one and protected him with everything he had. Mitsunari grabbed mithos, pulled him closer and lifted his chin up to seal their lips in a deep passionate kiss. He did not stop kissing his lover. They shared a deep long kiss for some time. Mitsunari missed this so much, he was about to lose this lovely lover he got due to the battle, he wouldn't waste a second to be with him now.

,' no sex for a moth? Really? After we almost lost each other, you will do that to me? Answer me mithos."

Mitsunari turned his lover around, made Mithos sat on him , held him tightly, and kissed him hard and deep. He gently pushed his lover down to the bed as they kissed so deeply. Mitsunari was really into the kiss, he missed this man so much, he almost lost this lovely lover of his, he wouldn't want to waste a second without his loved one now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 pm

My pouting didn't last very long. Mitsunari just grabbed me like I was as light as a feather. To him I might be. He started kissing me hard and deep. There was so much passion. It was making me almost forget that I threated him to not have sex for a month. He pulled me on him, held me tightly and kissed me more. Then, he said something about I wouldn't dare do this to him since we had almost lost eachother. Said that way, his arguement had strenght, but I had been so scared all alone. I felt my back on the bed and my hands were holding him against me. Well so much for my threat, my body was already reacting to his. My legs were already spread to have him between them and they joined behind his back to hold him there. I moaned during our kissing. I was so into it, but the moment I felt his hardness poke me, I flinched at the images of the black wolf raping me. Mitsunari felt my flinch and looked at me. It wasn't the black wolf, he was my golden wolf. I grabbed him harder and kissed him hard again. I moaned as I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned again.

"I'm sorry...Mitsunari...Fang...he saw it all...That poor boy...ahhh! It keeps poking me..."

I licked his lips, touched his muscles with my trembling hands. Then, I pushed him until he was on his back and I sat on top of him. Since I could probably not go for a month without sex anymore then he could, I had a better idea.

"Fine, we'll still have sex. But for one month, I'm in control. Get that? I own you for a month! If you're not happy, then no sex at all for you, but I'll go see some of your soldiers, I saw a few that are cute."

Of course I wouldn't go looking elsewhere, I just wanted him to see I was playing around. He knew that technically, the sex would be the same since I always let him dominate me at some point. I leaned fowards and slowly licked his chest muscles, slowly going downwards and eventually reaching his big hard dick. I licked it slowly and looked up at him. I knew he would enjoy this anyway I do it. He knew that he'd be in my tight ass soon enough. I took his whole dick in my mouth and started sucking on it hard. Though then, a worker came in the room without knocking.

-My Lord are you trully a...wake? Eum...sorry for...interupting...

[i]He left and I was blushing like crazy. How awkward that someone would come in and see me doing a blowjob to Mitsunari?! I looked up at my lover, shrugged and kept sucking on him. Though I was now nervous at the thought that anyone could come in here at any moment.[/b]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 am

His lover just couldn't fight him off, of course, he was the big bad wolf and mithos was the fragile lover. He let mithos said words all he wanted and glared at him when he said he would look for cute solders. Even though those words were just to fool around, mitsunari would not have it. He was a very jealous person and very protective towards his loved ones. He grabbed mithos's head, and then he slammed his lover on the bed, making out hard to him. He slipped two fingers into Mithos' rectal and made it wet and slutty. He heard his lover moaned and smirked. He would teach his lover a lesson for saying those stupid words, even if those were just for fooling around. He got up and locked the door tight before coming back to mithos and devour him.

,' ooh? Look for other cute guys huh? Whether you fool around or not with those words, but when you do look at others, make sure I don't find out, or I will personally plucked those eyes out."

He then slipped his fingers out from his lover's rectal and then he stabbed mithos with his erect dick. He easily went all the way inside and then, he pulled his lover up as he lied down on the bed. He made mithos sat on him now. It was better in this position, he could go all the way inside his lover's rectal like this. He controlled mithos' hips and waist with both of his hands and he made his lover slammed his but nice and hard on his dick. This felt perfect. He then grabbed mithos' head and pulled him close to kiss him hard. He licked his lover's lips and glared at him.

,'nobody could satisfy this lewd body of yours than me, now say who you belonged to!"

Mitsunari leaned close and bit mithos on the neck to give him a deep red hickeys. He licked his lover's neck and bit it hard again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Mitsunari quickly over powered me. He threatened to pluck my eyes out if I dared look at other men and slipped his fingers deep inside me. I couldn't stop from being terrified then.

"No...Mitsunari...please..."

He then went to close the door and locked it, then came back and simply stabbed his huge dick inside me. It was too quick. Too soon. I froze, he was the one moving me on him. I let tears fall out of my eyes. They only thing I could see was the black wolf, Fang looking at me while he...rapped me. I was shaking, breathing hard, I didn't even hear what Mitsunari said about my body. I lifted my hands to my mouth and felt myself panic. When I saw Mitsunari's lustfilled face, I panicked even more. I could only see and hear the black wolf's face and laughter. I jumped off of him and ran in a corner. I just tried to crawl as far as possible in the corner, curled up in a ball and cried more as my breathing became faster and my body trembled more. I heard someone knock on the door, well it was more like banging. Then there was the female healer's voice coming from behind the door.

"My Lord! Ishida-san! Please listen to me! I've healed Mithos' outter wounds but he has shown signs of mental breakdown! Please don't do anything reckless! My Lord? My Lord!"

She kept hitting on the door, but I was just trying to hide even more in my corner. I could only see the black wolf. When Mitsunari got up from the bed, the lighting made his hair look black and I coward more in the corner. Pain. I could only feel the pain from the rape. I didn't want to think about it, but the violent Mitsunari that I had seen a few minutes ago had scared me again. I didn't want to be afraid of my lover, I wantes to be in his safe arms, but I was...afraid. I eventually looked up at him, I was crying, trembling, but I reached out to him as well. I needed his warmth without the violent sex for a while. I crawled in his arms and just cried against his chest.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I...I'm scared Mitsunari...I thought I could...but..."

I couldn't speak anymore, I just cried. I cuddled close to his chest, and let all my mixed emotions escaped. As an Ansatsu, I was trained to have no emotions, now I was allowed to feel and it just bursted out. I wanted to feel everything with my wolf. But now, I discovered that being afraid was a big pain in the ass.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:56 pm

He did not expect that his mate would run away in fear, that was new. Mitsunari did not expect that. He was startled when he saw his lover crawled to the corner as if he was seeing a fearsome monster. Then, he heard the loud bang on the door, his servant was yelling, telling mitsunari that mithos had some kind of mental break down. For real? Well.. mithos was raped not long ago so.. it could be because of that. Mitsunari wrapped his arms when Mithos crawled back at him and cuddled him. He felt that this was ironic. His image represents the black wolf he killed. Maybe.. would it be better if Mithos and him did not meet each other for a while? Just until his lover fully healed? He kissed Mithos gently and then carried him back to the bed. He covered his lover's body with a thick blanket and he thought of something, Fang.

He went out from the room and walked to get fang. The fluffy lovely little baby fox. This fluffy boy had a very calming and soothing 'effect' on people so this little one might be a great help to make Mithos calm down. He met fang and carried him in his arms, like a father. Then, they headed to the room. He put fang on Mithos' lap and then said to him.

,' now.. little fang… I got a task for you.. Lady mithos here was afraid of wolf, so I can't say with him, so.. you.. as my little fox, please take care of him for a while , until he's fully healed okay? I'll be around if you need me, little fox."

He gave a smile and ruffled mithos' hair. He got out from the room and locked it. He gave the key to the female guard and he went to the other room, right beside mithos' room. He stayed there for a while and he opened the back door. It lead to the small garden. He sighed and then felt like turning into a huge golden wolf again. He did not want to sleep indoors so he walked to the garden, and then locked the door behind him. He turned into a huge golden wolf and then he fell asleep there.

Meanwhile, in the other room, with mithos and little fluffy fang. The boy started to move around in mithos' arms. He tried to place himself comfortably and then he wagged his little fluffy silver tail. He looked at mithos with his 'baby like eyes' and then said to him.

," did you two had a fight? Ne… mithos sama… do you hate wolves? How about fox? Do you like fox? Hhhmmm… come here… I will hug you!!"

Fang who was innocent, only knew how to have fun and all. So, he simply hugged mithos and rubbed his fluffy tiny body against the lady's. he let out a soft purr and then he wagged his tail around again, happily. He then looked at mithos , grabbed his face and then pet his head softly.

,' there…there… little fang is here… mitshos sama can stop crying now all right? You can sleep with me!! Say.. make me your pillow? Or.. something like that? You know I have that soothing effect right? With my fluffiness!!!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:29 am

I wanted him to hold me, but instead, he left me. He just got up and left me. Fang was here, but it wasn't the little fox that I wanted by my side. It wasn't Fang that I needed to hold me. But my wolf left. I couldn't see him. He was gone. I hurt him. I hurt him because I became afraid of wolves. No not wolves, I was afraid of sex. Even though I knew that I loved to be embraced by him, but the black wolf had scared me so deeply. He had embarassed me, humiliayed me and the worst part was that he had done all that in front of little Fang. Had I lost the boy's respect? Would he still think of me as the pretty boy his Lord had brought home and made his own? Or would he now think that a mate was simply a man or woman that a person should dominate and submis all the time.
Fang was acting adorable, but I just started crying again. I wrapped my arms around his body, even though the little boy had lost his innocence, and seemed to have grown in the short time that I knew him, he was really comforting. I held him in my arms and cried for a long time.

"I'm sorry Fang! I'm so sorry! I never wanted you to see something so...disgusting...I would understand if you don't want to see me for a while. But...I...I need him. I want Mitsunari! Why did he leave? I need him...I'm scared and...I..."

I hid my head against Fang's soft chest and kept crying until I fell asleep holding the fox.

[Outside]

The healer joined her master outside and kneeled next to the wolf. She cleared her throat to make sure the wolf could hear her.

"Lord Ishida, I have to tell you that Mith...Lady Mithos has been hidding a trauma dating from much further then this...attack. While I healed him, he kept asking forgiveness from a certain...man. Something happened in his youth. Though he asked for your forgiveness more often . Maybe, you should stay by his side instead of putting Fang in there with him. Do you know how bad he feels for Fang? He blames himself for what Fang has been through. Also, I believe it is time to kick Fang's training up a knotch."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Mitsunari got it loud and clear, or maybe too clear. His lover hated wolves now ever since the incident. So the logic was, he would hate Mitsunari too, he was a huge golden wolf, a wild, and fierce one. Most people feared him, it would be bad if Mithos also hated him right? So, to prevent that from happening, he'd better stay away from his mate for a while. Letting Mithos to recover from his 'fear against wolves". He heard his servant telling him things that mithos needed him, that worker just did not know what actually happened back there huh?
Mitsunari sighed and he listened to the words about Mithos asking forgiveness from a certain man. The worker said that something bad happened in his mate's youth. Well, mitsunari did not know what that was.

How could he??? He decided to get out from his room and then , silently walked back to where mithos was. He did not enter the room, he just looked through a window. He saw his lover sleeping with fang. That was good. At least mithos was calm now and he could sleep without a fearsome wolf near him. Fang was small and fluffy, Mithos wouldn't fear him. He silently called fang to his side and then he tell the little boy.

,' hey fang.. will you help me this time? You see… Lady mithos feared wolves, I am one of them.. I can't stay with him…. If I did, he will have another nightmare… so… help me guard him? I will be near you guys in case you need anything okay?"

He then left fang and told him to go back to Mithos. It was already night and they needed to rest. Mitsunari slept in the room beside his main bedroom and then he slept there alone. Before he knew it. Morning came and he got up. Not in a good mood. He simply washed himself fast in a shower and then he looked at Mithos who was sleeping in the other room. He was safe and sound, and fang was still with him. Good. Mitsunari went to the fields and he worked there. He planted some veggies, and fruits, and other things.

Meanwhile, in the other room, fang was beginning to get up. He opened and rubbed his eyes and then he rubbed his head against mithos' chest. He woke his master up by doing that.

,' mithos sama… you need to wake up its morning already….."

When Mithos woke up, fang helped him to wash his face and feet, then the little fluffy fox told his master about why his lord left. He put his arms on his master's hand and held them tightly with his tiny hands.

,' ne.. mithos sama.. Ishida sama said you hated wolves so he said that he will return after you recover from your hatred towards wolves. did he hurt you lady mithos? he must've hurt you so bad that you hate him huh? You know… my lord is now on the fields working. Better stay here all right? Ishida sama wanted me to take good care of mithos sama… say… I like mithos sama a lot!! Want a hug?

Fang hugged mithos again and he rubbed his head against his lord's chest to comfort him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:42 pm

I had a dreamless night. The first in a long time. I felt a hand on my head and thought it was Mitsunari, but the chest waan't right. Who was this? I opened my eyes and saw Fang. Right, Mitsunari left the room and sent Fang in instead. I hurt Mitsunari. I must have hurt him, even though I actually feared sex right now, he must think that I feared him. But the truth was, I needed him now more then ever.
Fang helped me wash my face and my feet and then asked me if Mitsunari had hurt me and if I hated him now. He spoke a lot, but what I got from all of this is that Mitsunari wanted to avoid me and asked Fang to take care of me. The little fox then said that he liked me a lot and asked if I wanted a hug. I grabbed onto his body and hugged him tightly, I started crying again.

"No...no Fang...I'm the one who hurt him this time. I'm not afraid of wolves. I'm not afraid of him. What I fear is se...getting naked in bed with him."

The black wolf had revived painful memories of my first time. Being as I was useless to my father, he sold me to a whore house and unfortunately, my first client was not the kind and delicate kind. I bled for so long, it had hurt me so much, but Father had been proud that I took it like a man, I wanted to make him proud so I did it over and over again, eventually killing my victims. I couldn't tell Fang all of this, I didn't even want to say the word sex in front of him. He was just too innocent. I finished crying and then looked at his cute face.

"Never change Fang. Even if you grow up, please stay as kind as you are now. You say Mitsunari is in the fields? I really want to see him..."

I got out of bed and dressed up in a white yukata with cherry blossom branches. I then got out of the room, holding Fang's hand. We walked all the way to where Mitsunari was working. I looked at him from afar. He was so hot. I wouldn't mind kissing him, but going any further might scare me again. I sat down in the grass and leaned against Fang with a sigh. I didn't even know if my lover would notice me. Did he still want me as a lover?

"Tell me something Fang. You want to be a warrior? Like Mitsunari? Can you promise me that if you find the one you love, you won't look at the force he's from? Mitsunari loved me...even if I'm from the Ansatsu. Do...you think he...still loves me or should I..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:06 pm

He was working on the field with the other workers. He tried to burry himself with work and more work. He was into it right now, it helped him to recover from the even he had been through and everything had happened. He was ordering his workers around to do some part of the field and then another to place the seed correctly so it would grow well. He had been working hard today and he felt tired, so he took a little rest on the field, he sat down there , covered with mud and dirt, all sweaty. A worker came to him and gave him some water to drink and some onigiri. He drank and ate till his energy recovered. He saw the cherry blossom tree from afar and noticed Mithos and fang there, that was good. Little fang really helped at a time like this for real. His small, adorable, and fluffy figure makes everyone loved that silver fox. Mitsunari smiled lightly and he waved towards them. Little fang who saw it simply stood up and waved back excitedly

,' my lord!!!!! Mitsunari sama!!! It's fang!! I did my job well!!!!!"

He heard what the little fox said, he did his job well in guarding and taking care of mithos, that was good. This therapy was good. At least Mithos did not need to be all scared towards that little adorable fox. Mistunari get back to work as soon as he finished the meal. Meanwhile, the little fox was listening to what mithos said to him. He said that he hurt Mitsunari this time, well, that was a joke to this little fox. Mithos look so small, how could he hurt lord Mitsunari who was so big and mighty? With his innocent look, he asked Mithos.

,' ne.. mithos sama.. what makes you think you hurt lord mitsunari? He is the greatest wolf ever! And.. just now he smiled, I don't think he's hurt anywhere… hmmm… I don't see any wound on him? Or… was it hidden… can I cure that wound for you mithos sama? I will if you show me where that scar is."

Then, he noticed what Mithos had been saying earlier, about getting naked with mitsunari on the bed makes him scared and he also asked fang not to change into bad guy. Well, this fox was in the right hand so he would be a great warrior like Mitsunari when he grew up. He smiled and then kissed mithos's cheek and then he rubbed his fluffy chubby cheek against his lord's cheek. Giving him comfort.

,' ehehehehee… yeah!!!! I will be great warrior like mitsunari sama!! And I will protect everyone like he did!! Ne… mithos sama.. why you scared getting naked with him on bed? I get naked with him when he bathe and play with me in the water and it was fun!! Oooohhh!!!! If you are afraid getting naked with him on bed… then.. why don't you change the place? Like.. in water? Like I did with him? I'm sure you two will love playing with water!! And of course he loves you my lord!! He just smile at us right?"

His eyes showed excitement as he tried to cheer his lord up this time. He played on mithos's lap and he curled up into a ball. He rubbed his small figure against Mithos's belly and hugged him tightly with those tiny hands.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Such innocence. I shouldn't be talking about this with him. But then again, I needed to confide in someone and he was the only one around. I smiled sadly at him when he asked me where I hurt Mitsunari since he couldn't see any wounds on him and then he wondered if I changed place to be naked with Mitsunari would it change, would I still be afraid. I chuckled and hugged him, silently crying one or two tears before wipping them off and ruffling his hair, scratching behind his cute little ears.

"The kind of wound I gave Mitsunari can't be seen. It's his heart that I hurt. See, I'm hurt, but I still smile and you can't see my wounds. As for the naked with him part, you'll understand what I mean when you're older. It's something grownups do together."

I then heard someone coming towards us and held Fang close to me as my heartbeat increased in fear. I was just a man and he smiled at me. He came closer and then sat next to me, offering me an apple. I was a little hungry so I took it. He seemed nice. He was young looking, white hair, blue eyes, nice physique. The type of guy I would totally go for if I were single.

"You must be Mithos. I'm Kyoshi, I've been working for Ishida-San for thirty years now. Wow, you're really cute. You want to...go somewhere with me? We could hang out and stuff. It's not like Mitsunari will notice, see?"

I looked towards Mitsunari and saw him smile at two other pretty boys like me. One of them even clung onto his arm and laughed at something Mitsunari said. He seemed so happy without me. And yet I...I hurt him and I was afraid of having sex with him... Kyoshi got closer to me and put his arm around my waist. I shyed away and mkved his arm off me.

"Kyoshi-San, you seem like a nice guy, but I'm not the type to cheat, sorry."

"Really? Too bad, Mitsunari doesn't mind cheating on you..."

He pointed towards my lover as one of the pretty boys and him were kissing. I froze. Tears fell from my eyes. It had to be a mistake. I stood up and ran off. To where? No idea, I just ran. Kyoshi followed me but with one flick of my wrist, he was trapped in the ground. I ended up in the garden I built. I sat under one of the trees I planted and started crying alone. I knew Mitsunari probably didn't want to kiss that boy, but it still hurt. I just curled into a ball and ended up falling asleep under one of the small sakura trees.
I was sleeping soundly, but when I woke up, there were five kids sleeping around me and one teenager that seemed to be keeping guard. Such loyalty to Mitsunari. One of the kids woke up, saw me awake and ran off to warn Mitsunari about my whereabouts.

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Back from Vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next