Share | 

Back from Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasil
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:47 pm

I did bad. I did really bad. Mitsunari just yelled at me. I felt terrible. I wished that I could just disapear. My eyes filled with tears. I had wanted to let him sleep longer and bring him his food in bed. I didn't want Fang to annoy him early in the morning. I was right then, I wasn't his lover anymore, I was his slave. I should have stayed in bed until I had the order to do whatever he wanted me to do. Unless he wanted me to stay in bed so that I could pleasure him in the morning.
Whore.
That's what I am. I am a man that others use to gain personal pleasure. I was nothing else. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much. He just needed my ass. That was it. I looked down as I heard the door slam behind him as he left to work. His plate was still full on the table. I stayed standing up, crying and trembling. I was scared that he would have hit me. He almost did, considering that my jaw hurt now and that I was still against the wall where he violently pushed me.
Nothing. I am nothing. He is a strong Lord, a General, loved by his people and feared by his enemies. What was I? Nothing more then a toy. I cracked and slowly let my back slide down the wall until I was in a ball on the ground, crying. Words from my father came back to mind. 'Just do as you are told Mithos, don't think on your own.' I should have listened to him.
I have no idea how long I stayed in a ball on the floor, but I eventually stood back up. I emptied myself. No emotions. No desires. No expectations. No pain. I'll just be a good little pet and do as I am told. Slowly, I started cleaning the house. I cleaned the dishes, put Mitsunari's...Lord Ishida's plate away. Maybe I'll be allowed to eat it later. I changed the sheets in both beds, washed thdm and replaced them with clean ones. I washed the floors and the windows. In the end, the whole house was clean, even the bathrooms.
When the door opened, it was Ai that came in. I flinched and then bowed. He looked at me strangely, grabbed an apple and left. While I cleaned, I found a very small room, probably used for storage at some point, it had a single window and just enough space for me to lay down. I went to that place and sat in a corner with the window opened. I could hear Ai talk to Fang.

"I went in to get an apple and the house was scrubbed clean, but the weird part was that Mithos bowed to me...I think...something happened between them. Could you ask Mitsunari-San? It's got me worried."

No. I didn't want anyone to talk to Lord Ishida about this.
I was in the wrong. It was my fault. I thought that I was allowed to feel the way I used to feel for him. But Ishida-Sama only needed a toy to have sex with. I hid my head against my knees and cried again.

"Never mind, he's right there. Mitsunari-San! Hey, did something happen with Mithos? He seems kind of...off...He...bowed to me when I went to get an apple...Please don't tell me you fought already! If it's about this morning, he didn't want to disturb you so he got up with Fang!"

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Mitsunari was upset when his lover just ran away from him. Did he really missed him? First… Mithos forgot the fact that Mitsunari liked to cuddle and he liked it to have his beloved one in his arms in the morning or anytime he got up. But still… they haven't met for ten years.. shouldn't it be natural if Mithos just stay on the bed and held Mitsunari longer? He thought it was a natural act and there was no need to command mythos to do that, he thought that his lover would do that out of his own free will but he did not. It was not even in mithos' head to stay with this wolf a bit longer on the bed , just to feel each other's warmth.

Mitsunari who was not in a very good mood, walked around, searching for Mithos. He picked up his scent and he growled. Though as he walked around, he saw Ai and Fang. They called him and asked if he had a fight with mythos, ai said that it was about fang. Well.. it has nothing to do with fang! Mitsunari let out a sigh and he put both arms on his waist. He just….did not get it at all..

,' all right Ai-chan, it has nothing to do with you, fang, or whatever! It is all about this… Mithos.. did ten years without me turned his senses dull or something? Or his brain was damaged somewhere? I think he's damaged in the brain!!"

Mitsunari knew where Mithos hide. But from what he sensed, his loved feared him right now. If he barged in, Mithos might leave him again like before right? Maybe it's better for him to leave mythos to calm down first, at least overcome his fear and then, he would meet him. Though something told him that he could do it another way. A better way. When ai and fang left, Mitsunari came closer to the window. Of course, he could sense Mithos hiding there, but he would not come inside and scare his lover to death. So, he would spoke to him through the window.

,' I did not mean to scare you off.. you know it's just…. It piss me off to know that.. you didn't miss me the way I do you….I thought… I don't have to tell you. Well.. I waited ten years to have you back and… the first time I got up today after retrieving you was… well I was alone on my bed and I thought you're my lover. Well… maybe I should get used to it… you used to cuddle with me on bed, do I also need to command you to do that? Anyway.. maybe I could get used to the new you. See you at home then."

He hadn't met mythos in ten years, he fought off so badly to the point he lost everything just to get Mithos back , only to find that his lover did not really miss him the way he did. maybe ten years changed people to be less sensitive, well, that could happen. Mitsunari did not want anything, he just wanted to feel Mithos a bit longer, but maybe, he could change, he would adapt to this new Mithos well. He sighed, clenched his fist and then he off to work. On the land, on the farm. He worked and people knew just by looking at him, he was pissed. So they just stay silent and do their job done.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:31 pm

I could hear Mitsunari talk to me through the open window. What was he saying? Did he hit his head? Could he not see my condition? I was weak, I looked half dead! And I remember telling him that I spoke to a picture of him in a newspaper in order to feel better. I told him that he was my wolf. I just...I just wanted to let him rest a little longer and have Fang stop jumping on the bed like a child. He should know that I would spend my life in his arms if I could.
Mitsunari was just confusing me. He yelled at me and then said that he did all this because he wanted me to cuddle with him in the morning? Why didn't he just come grab me and drag me back there instead of treating me like a...like a...slave? I stayed quiet for the time that he spoke to me and then I heard him walk away. So he didn't want to hear me? I slowly stood up and looked through the window. I could see his wide back in the field. I could just go to him then and...hug him, maybe.
Slowly, I got out of my crawl space and walked barefoot outside. I heard what Mitsunari said to Ai and Fang, I heard him say that my brain must be damaged. Does that mean tgat he thought I was stupid? He was probably right. How often did I fight back who I was to make others happy? I walked towards him in complete silence. I walked all the way to him and stood silently in his back. He only noticed me when he turnes around. I could feel that he was pissed, so I kept my head low. Even though my body trembled lightly, I stood there.

"I...I'm..sorry...I just wanted to...make your breakfast and bring it to you...but you woke up...and Fang..he just kept jumping on the bed...I'm sorry...I'm stupid...I know...Please...don't exile me...I really did miss you...I'd rather die then be appart from you again. Mitsunari, you're my wolf...you're my everything..."

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks, but my hair was hidding most of my face. I heard some workers tell Mitsunari to just take me home and cuddle all day together, but then, there was another man, with his group of followers.

"Kick him out, my Lord! Because of him you're growing soft! Beccause of him, my wife got killed! Because of him we lost our home to the ansatsu! He's nothing more then a nuissance! The faster he leaves, the better it is for us!"

He spoke of all my fears in such a hateful tone, I trembled more and closed my eyes. I was certain that they wanted to hit me, but when I opened my eyes and saw the very deadly glare in Mitsunari's eyes, I knew I had to intervene. I took a step foward and tripped. Though I was fine. I fell in Mitsunari's arms. My legs were still weak, I was going to have to fly to get around. My yukata ripped lightly to leave my wings space to grow out. Four delicate, transparent with a purple hue wings came out. The men backed away. If seeing an elf was rare, seeing a fairy was almost legendary.i flapped them rapidly and my feet rose from the ground, I forced Mitsunari to look at me instead of the men that were angry.

"It's...the first time that I fly...can I...be a monkey on your back today? I'm too weak to be of use out here, but...I want to cuddle without getting in your way..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:24 pm

He was visibly angry at his lover who was… insensitive. He went to work and then, Mithos came from behind, it surprised mitsunari to have Mithos clung to him like that. Wasn't he afraid of this wolf and about to run away again? Though he was wrong. Which was good. Mitsunari grabbed his lover and he made those who talk bad about Mithos bowed and knelt before him. Then, they walked away from the field. Mithos would need a better place than in here.

They walked towards their garden, personal garden. There was a small pond there and it would be good for Mithos to soak in that pond to make his body felt better. The water there had healing power as well and it might be more than useful to mythos to soak in there and maybe they could also cuddle in that pond. Mitsunari took off his pants and he also helped Mithos to get naked. He hugged Mithos in his arms and then they stepped inside the pond.
Mitsunari gently washed Mithos and he hugged his lover. He saw those wings and he caressed it gently. Those were so pretty indeed. Mitsunari cuddled his lover there and he did not say a word. He was still annoyed. He was afraid if he ever say a word, it would be a bad one. So, he wrapped his thick tail around MIthos and then he hugged his lover tightly. He pressed his face against Mithos' chest and cuddled with him more. Mitsunari missed this feeling so much. He bet his lover did not know how painful it was when he left for years and never came back.

,' you know how it hurt me to ever see you left? You are important to me…you..said that I'm your everything.. so why did you leave me then? You don't even cuddle the first time we made love after years….you just… left…"

With a sigh, Mitsunari lifted up his face, he looked at Mithos and then kissed his lover gently. He hugged mythos more and he made his lover rested his head against his broad chest.

,' I don't mind about fang, he was a playful teenager. What made me angry was the fact that you don't want to cuddle with me back then… I thought you're running away again…."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Mitsunari brought me away from the field. I had to admit, I was a little scared of him scolding me or...hitting me. I had been used to being punished that way in the tavern's brothel. But when we reached the quiet garden, he stripped me and then himsef and brought me in the cold water of the pond. I still had a problem with cold water, but as long as Mitsunari was holding me, I would be fine.
He slowly touched my wings and I flinched lightly. My wings were all too sensitive and I was afraid that even the wind could break them. He then asked me if I knew how much it hurt him when Ieft. Of course I knew. I was on the other side. We both suffered. But I didn't allow myself to play the victim. I hurt Mitsunari. I hurt him deeply. I hurt him to the point that I was sure he didn't trust me. I kept my head low and listened to his heart beating slowly. His thick tail was around my waist. Then, I noticed a small stick in the thick golden fur, then knots. He didn't take very good care of this tail. I pulled the comb holding my hair up and then I started combing his tail. I didn't care if this would ruin the value of my ruby hair comb, it was nothing compared to Mitsunari. By reflex, I started humming a soft song. I kept close to him, I didn't want to be away from him at all. I leaned against his chest as I combed the crap out of his tail. When it was all nice and clean, I looked at my comb and it was broken. Of course. I sighed and threw it on the grass behind us. I then just cuddled with him.
But then I heard a man's laughter and a woman laughing with him as well. When I looked behind me, there was that child, well...man now, coming our way with a woman. The woman, she looked like me. How strange. He stopped when he saw Mitsunari, but grinned widely when he saw me.

"Blondie! You're a fairy?! You're even more awesome then I thought! Hey, you want to come over to my room later? Just to talk..."

I glared at him. I knew why the woman looked like me now. He wanted me. I held on to Mitsunari tighter and my wings twitched. They did that when they felt danger. The man came around Mitsunari that started growling. I didn't want him to have to punish someone again today. I looked up, grabbed his face and slowly started kissing him. Slowly, gently, our tongues found eachother's and I felt the tension in Mitsunari slowly leave his shoulders. I also felt the other guy backing up. I hoped he understood that I belonged to Mitsunari. I moaned when Mitsunari pushed the kiss more intensily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned more. My legs were already wrapped up around his waist, just to have an even more intense kiss. I wanted more of him. When I let go of his lips, my face was flustered and I licked my lips.

"Mitsunari...you..taste so good..."

His claw rubbed up against my wings and I felt them getting cut. I winced and trembled, hidding myself more against him, seeking protection.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:32 pm

He was taking a nice bath with his lover, they were having a sweet time together, but then, as he held Mithos. Though then, a few people came and then, they were starring at his lover in a very unpleasant way, that made Mitsunari pissed off. Though before he could tore those people into pieces, his lover kissed him and made out to him. He enjoyed that and he pricked Mithos' wings a little due to excitement. Thou as they kissed, Mitsunari got a bit eager now. It had been years since he held his lover like this. He wanted their sweet moment to last forever without anyone disturbing them. He glared at those people who were around them, and they left, instantly. They do not dare to disturb an angry golden wolf. Or they would ended up in pieces.

Mitsunari, could concentrate on his lover now. He hugged his lover tightly in his arms and his thick tails were around Mithos right away, covering his whole body and giving him warmth. He made out to his lover deeper, let their tongue explored each other's warmth and heat. He groaned in pleasure and he lifted Mithos's butt a little bit higher so he could molest that part of his lover. So soft, like he remembered it. He licked Mithos' neck, all the way to his cheek, then continued to his earlobe.

,' you know.. I don't think I could hold it much longer… I want you now.."

He lifted his lover's legs up a little, spread that rosy rectal and then, he slowly stabbed his erection inside Mithos' hole. It was so tight. Very tight yet very wet at the same time. He liked this. He smirked and he controlled Mithos to move on him more. He grabbed his lover's hips and made Mithos moved up and down hard, he was so wet already, this was very arousing. Mitsunari made out to his lover deeply and he clawed Mithos' butt hard, he squeezed those twin peach hard, he loved the feeling of it. He groaned more.

,' damn it Mithos… you're squeezing me like crazy.. show me more would you? I want to fill your hole with my warmth."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 am

Mitsunari seemed to love the kissing a lot more then I first thought. He became more and more eager, asking for more. I wanted more as well. I needed more. We kept kissing and the heat kept going up and we kept moaning and groaning. I forgot where we were, maybe I just didn't care anymore. The only moment where Mitsunari stopped kissing me, it was to tell me that he couldn't hold it anymore.
He spread my butt cheeks and then stabbed his thick dick inside me. My back arched and I moaned loudly. It took all my concentration to make my wings disapear. He felt so big, he was the one that had to move me on him. He scratched my butt and that made me scream in pleasure and pain. He commented on my tightness and I blushed lightly.

"Don't...mmmmnnnh...say things like...aaahhh...that...when you're so...nnngh...big...More...give me more!"

I moved my hips to take him in deeper but he really was so big and my body wasn't used to him anymore, it made this even more intense and tight. Eventually, the position change and I found myself on all four on the grassy ground, taking him in even deeper. I was screaming so loudly that I was sure everyone in the fields could hear me. I was certain that even Fang and his lover could hear me.
Mitsunari changed the position again, turning me on my back in order for us to kiss like hungry animals. I couldn't lock my legs behind him since he was keeping them wide open. Though my arms were locked around his neck and our lips and tongues were tightly entwined. I couldn't stop calling his name when our lips weren't busy together. I scratched my wolf's back and asked for more again and again. I couldn't get enough. My rectal was already making an arousing squelching sound, so arousing that Mitsunari got even bigger, he shot his cum deep inside me as I climaxed as well, but we didn't even slow down, we kept going.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! More! More! Give me...Aahhh! It's so hot! So good! There! Harder! Deeper! Mitsunari! So good!"

I moved my hips with him, making him slam inside me hard, taking him in as deep as he could go. If he would stop now, I wouldn't let him sleep tonight. Actually, I doubted that we would sleep tonight. We both desired eachother for so long, this was just not enough to quench eachother's thirst for one another.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Naughty horny lover. Mithos, was the naughtiest, horniest lover indeed. He was so lewd and mitsunari like it. He loved everything about this man. It had been a long time since their last sex and this… this time it would last till mythos fainted. Mitsunari smirked and he grabbed Mithos' waist. In all four position, this was so sexy, a very arousing scene. Mitsunari stabbed his cock deeper and harder inside His lover's rectal, he scratched Mithos' butt and back a little. He got bigger and they climaxed couple of times, but Mitsunari was still able to go even more.

He could feel his lover squeezing his cock eagerly and that made him wanted to devour Mithos even more. And so, he leaned forward and pinched Mithos' nipples and played with them. He bit mithos' neck and stabbed his cock deeper inside. He made his big erection rubbed every part of Mithos' insides. They reached climax and again and mitsunari could feel just how full mithos' rectal was

,' I could see your rectal dripping wet.. you're so lewd Mithos.. but that's what I love about you… see… you're full of my semen already… but I will fill you more..
"

Hearing his lover screamed loudly made Mitsunari went wilder. He just stabbed his cock harder, harder, and harder each time. He was breaking Mithos so hard that his lover would not be able to walk or move tomorrow, for real. The intercourse lasted for hours and when they were done, Mithos fainted and it was night already. Damn.. they fucked all day long. Mitsunari felt satisfied and he slipped out is cock out of Mithos' rectal. His cum sprays out instantly and he hugged mythos in his arms. They stayed on the grassy ground. Naked. Mitsunari wrapped his tail around his lover and keep him warm in his arms. He watched the full moon. It was beautiful , but not as breathtaking as his lover.

He smiled as he saw his lover sleeping soundly in his arms. He kissed Mithos' forehead and cuddle with him more.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:06 am

Mitsunari was so wild and hard inside me. Shoving it in deep and hard, hitting all my sweet spots. I couldn't believe just how loud I was as his huge thing slammed hard and deep inside me. I wanted more. I didn't want him to stop. I tore out some grass and begged for more over and over again. He climaxed so often inside me that his semen was dripping out of me each time he shoved it inside me. I didn't know how often I climaxed. He gave me evwn more pleasure back scratching and bitting me. It felt so damn good that.
After hours of him holding me like that, I was starting to beg for him to stop, I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't scream anymore, I could only gasp in pleasure. Though eventually, I couldn't do it at all anymore and I fainted after climaxing one last time. I had a smile on my face when I fainted.

When I woke up the next morning, we were in the bed and Mitsunari was hodling me tightly. This time I wasn't going to make the mistake of going to make breakfast. Besides, I couldn't feel my lower half at all. I moved lightly to bring my leg over his and I felt his semen drip out of my rectal. How perverted, he didn't clean me out when he was done? I mianed lightly and then blushed.
I looked at my lover's sleeping face. I smiled and then leaned closer and kissed his lips. His tail tightened around me and his arms as well. When he opened his eyes, I smiled more.

"Good morning, my wild beast. You are a very perverted beast, aren't you? I feel it dripping out of me..."

I licked his lips a little more and then pushed my tongue between his lips and into his mouth. I moved my legs again and moaned as more cum spurted out of my rectal. I blushed more. It got worst when Fang came in. I blushed deep red since he saw my embarassing shape. He smiled and brought us both something to eat.

"We have to harvest the potatoes and cabages today. Nee, Lady Mithos, are you right? Ishida-Sama didn't...euh...do it too hard yesterday? We all heard it..."

I hid my face against Mitsunari's chest. I knew Fang as a little boy, not a grown man. This was more embarassing then I thought. When Fang left, I dare look up. A plate of fruits. Fang really hadn't forgotten about me. It made me smile.

"I don't want to take you away from your fields, they'll need you today. Maybe Lucifer...I mean Ai-Chan could look after me? Hell Hounds are strong beasts, I'm sure he can keep me safe and carry me around if needed."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm

They slept for the whole night and Mitsunari woke up with happiness as the starter of his day. He loved it, now this.. he loved it very much. Feeling his lover on him when he woke up was the best thing could ever happen to him. Really. Mitsunari growled in comfort, if he could, he would sleep again with mythos, but they needed to get up.

Mitsunari noticed fang went in to bring them fruits and then he left. Mithos said something about Ai-chan taking care of mithos today. Now that he thought about it. Those two bottoms would really get along together right? Ai-chan was strong as a beast, and he was gentle and he only interested in big guys like Fang, so Mithos was practically, out of his option to seduce, he could live with that. He loved that idea. He sat on the bed, and then he fed Mithos with fruits and all, they had their breakfast and then when they were done, they went to shower together. Mitsunari dried themselves and then he got all dressed up like usual. He waited Mithos to be ready and got dressed as well. Then, he called for Ai. He told that beastling to keep Mithos safe and sound. Then, he gave his lover a kiss on the lips, romantic one. Then he went to the field, with takeshi.

In the fields, he worked hard and teach takeshi how to plough the field right and planted the veggies too. After that, they went to harvest the plants that were ready for it. As he was working, he saw mythos and Ai played around with lots of children, it was the next generation, after takeshi. Within ten years of their absence, of course, there's a lot to catch up. And these children were the new seeds of mitsunari's huge family. then, he heard the kids were dancing and signing together with mithos and Ai. those little kids were just adorable.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Mitsunari was happy with my idea. Ai would take care of me. I let my beast wash me and feed me then he had to go to the fields. I had just enough time to dress up before Ai came in and bowed to me lightly. I stopped him there. We were equals now. He was no slave anymore. He turned into a hell hound and came to my side. I slipped myself on his back and let him walk around with me. Apparently, the new generation of kids wanted to meet me. Some of the older kids had spoken about me and now those new kids wanted to know who their lord's lover was. Ai carried me over to the children and then turned back into a man and helped me walk to the stone bench. I sat there and the kids came running towards us. They bombarded me with questions. And I tried my best to answer them all. Then they asked for a song. I was an entertainer in some ways, working in a tavern, you hear the songs bards sing fpr the clients. I knew quite a few songs. So I taught a sweet one to the children and then we repeated it until they could all sing it. Sometimes my gaze went to the fields so I could see Mitsunari. I smiled at him everytime our gazes met eachother. Ai held me close to him so I didn't get cold and he could keep me safe. He took his job very seriously.

"Nee, Mithos, aren't you a man? Why is everyone calling you Lady?"

I smiled at him. I always asked myself the same question, I only saw one logical explanation, but I decided to make a joke out of it.

"Would you rather it be Lady Mitsunari?"

They all started laughing at the ridiculous mix. Mitsunari was way too big and manly to ever be confounded as a woman. After the hard laughter, we started planting flowers around here. Just like with Fang, when he was a child. They loved playing in the dirt. We enjoyed ourselves for hours. We then heard a bell ring and the kids got excited. It was lunch time. Ai picked me up on his back as he walked towards the dining hall. Though we were stopped and Ai growled. Some workers seemed to not be happy to see Ai.

"Disgusting creature!"

I frowned and imprisonned them in rocks. We just walked by as they screamed in anger. Once we made it where everyone was, Ai brought me to Mitsunari's side and turned back into a man to go cuddle his lover's arms. I did the same to mine.

"Do you guys still have a lot to do?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 pm

He was working on the field while his lover and Ai-chan were doing the easy ones, planting flowers. They always did that, Mithos as good in planting flowers and trees, he was like the 'goddess of nature' for real. Mitsunari was done with the work on field, then, he went to the dining hall since he heard the bell. He held mythos in his arms soon as he arrived there, though not after he washed his hands and body, only with water though. He still smelt like dirt all over. Despite the dirt all gone, the scent was still there. He fed his lover slowly using a spoon and he kissed Mithos gently as he held him in his lap. Then, a little kid came to him. It was a cat boy. He stood up before mitsunari and he bluntly said to the lord.

,' Mitsunari sama… is lady mithos a man? Why all of us must call him lady? Coz I don't see any boobs on her.. I was curious…"

Mitsunari widened his eyes to the blunt innocent question of the child. Did he just say 'boobs' ?? where did he learn that?!!! That is not suppose to be said by a baby boy like him!! Though the cat boy was cute and a fat one, he was like a fur ball. Then, Mitsunari picked the boy up with both hands, and he squeezed him gently.

,' all right you little fur ball..Mithos.. is a man.. but he is my wife, and since I'm way to huge to be called lady… he became the 'lady" and yes he has no boobs and stop saying that word okay?"

He put the boy down and tickle him a bit to make him laugh and acted cute. The boy ran towards the children crowd and started to eat. And then, takeshi, the naughty fox, let out a joke to everyone.

,' hey .. have any of you ever imagine Mitsunari sama wearing women clothes and all? He could be a big an muscular ajumma!!!"

The whole crowd laughed hard , including mitsunari, but he slapped fang's head lightly just to scold him a bit, what a naughty fox he was. So different from little fang, but still as adorable. Mitsunari held mythos in his arms more and he slowly fed nori to him. He whispered to mythos that their work was done and they could have more free time now.

**** Ajumma : aunty

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Nothing had changed during my absence. Everyone was still very tightly connected to everyone else. Everyone still loved everyone else. I left all this once. I don't even remember why. I just knew it was the ten longest and hardest years of my life. Mitsunari and I were soulmates it seemed. No matter where we went, we would find eachother again. I could only be happy with him.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when a boy came to Mitsunari and asked him if I was a man since I didn't have boobs. I blushed hard and felt like I should hide my non existing breasts. How did he know that term? Mitsunari picked him up and explained everything to him before putting him back down and tickling him. Then, Fang let out a joke and everyone laughed, even my wolf, before he slapped Fang behind the head. Mitsunari then slowly fed me and I smiled at him. He then told me that they were done and that we could spend sone time together. I smiled more and kissed his lips gently. I then heard Fang talk again.

"Here's something I've wondered since I met Lady Mithos. Why didn't you ever ask Mithos to marry you, Mitsunari?"

I blushed more and hid myself the most I could in Mitsunari's strong arms. I inhaled the smell of dirt and smiled. Mitsunari's scent. Dirt and sweat, no blood this time. Though I then heard a lot of people agreeing to what Fang had said and the women started saying that they would get the ceremony ready. Wait! Wait, he didn't ask me yet! Maybe he doesn't want too. I asked Mitsunari if we could leave before this got out of hand. He carried me away and brought me to our private garden. The trees I planted ten years ago had grown big and strong now. He laid me in the grass and I smiled.

"Ai tells me that tonight is a full moon. Maybe we could have a midnight picnic on that hill...like before? Can I have a kiss?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:11 pm

The little fang hit the 'bulls eye' on Mitsunari. Marriage. As a beast, a wolf. He never thought of getting married. For him, Mithos was his wife and his mate, he did not see any importance of marriage, he did not even know what was the function of marriage. With or without that ceremony, he would love his mate anyway, as deep, as passionate. But if Mithos wanted the ceremony, then he wouldn't mind at all. But then, Mithos seemed to avoid it and they ended up in a private garden. His lover was saying about cuddling in the hill and have picnic and then watch the full moon. That sound perfect, but… what's much better was… if they held a ceremony in such view!

He looked at his lover and he saw it. Mithos wanted that ceremony. Maybe, that part was important for him. Maybe it would make him happy. Well.. if it made Mithos happy, then why not have that ceremony? They could have it right away if Mithos desired it.

,' you know sweetie… I know you wanted that marriage party, well.. if it makes you happy, then why not have it now? Right under the full moon and the stars? I think that would be perfect right?"

He grinned and he kissed his lover deeply. He then called for takeshi and Ai-chan too… wait.. they could also held that ceremony if they want! So there would be two marriage tonight!! That would be great!! Mitsunari called those two lovebirds and he also told the workers to prepare a feast in the garden. He told Ai-chan and Mithos to be ready in one hour. He let those two 'ladies' went together to their room and got all dressed up. Mitsunari already ordered the workers to prepare the clothes and everything. Mithos would wear golden kimono, while Ai would wore silver one.

One hour passed and then, the servants brought back the 'two ladies' to takeshi and Mitsunari. The garden was decorated in a simple yet cute way, flowers all around. The people were cheering, they were happy to see their alpha and beta got married now. The ceremony was led by a priest in the pack, and then, Mitsunari changed golden ring with Mithos, while Ai and takeshi changed silver rings to each other. The priest blessed them, and then, a servant pulled the cloth hanged on top of them and lots of petals fell upon them, it was like rain of petals. The people cheered and they were happy for their lords. They even asked for the two newlywed couple to kiss.

Mitsunari smiled to his beautiful bride, and he kissed Mithos deeply with love. He hugged Mithos and he kissed him more. When the celebration continued, the people were dancing and sme of them eating too. Mithos and mitsunari cuddled under the moonlight in the hill while Ai-chan and takeshi danced together in the party. Mitsunari turned to see his lover. He hugged Mithos and squeezed his cheek gently.

,' so? Is this better than picnic?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:44 pm

What?! Did Mitsunari just decided that we would be getting married? Tonight?! I had to admit, the idea of being Mitsunari's officially, but so soon? I just returned! Then again, it was a great plan to keep me here forever. I wanted it as well. I was more then happy. I was grinning and almost crying.
Ai and I went to Mitsunari's bedroom with some women. We were dressed and our hair was done, though I kept thinking that being dressed like a princess was a bit too much. Though it was beautiful. I helped them prepare Ai. I was nervous and anxious at the same time. My heart was already beating fast.
It got worst when I walked towards Mitsunari. I stood besides him. I was blushing red and trembling lightly. He was so handsome and impressive like this. And after this, we would beling to eachother, forever. When the time came that we had to exchange rings, I didn't tremble anymore. I slipped that ring around his finger with a smile. He slipped one around my finger and then there was a rain of petals around us. During that time, Mitsunari and I kissed. It felt perfect.
After that perfect moment, my husband and I slipped away from the crowd and went to sit up on that hill. He helf me in his arms and asked me if this was better then just a picnic. I pushed him lightly and laid down on him.

"Well I wouldn't mind having a little snack right now...Thank you Mitsunari, this really meant a lot to me. I really love you, now we belong to eachother forever."

I came up to his face and kissed his lips gently. My tongue slipped in his mouth and we kissed more and more. When we stopped, I giggled softly.

"You still smell like dirt and sweat. I love it. I love your scent. Hold me Love, hold me and keep me happy forever. I will always be by your side."

I locked our fingers together, our rings touching. It made me so happy. I kissed my husband again, gently, with love.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Of course this was far better than a picnic!!!! If Mithos ever dared to say 'not' he'll be dead within seconds!! But good thing he loved it. That made Mitsunari smiled. As they cuddle in the hill with the breathtaking night sky as the roof, Mithos kissed his spouse gently, and he said that Mitsunari still smelt like dirt, well.. he did not get proper bath before the marriage that's why! But in this situation.. it might be good if they do something else like.. bathing together in a pond? that would be great.

Mitsunari remembered that he had a small pond back in the hidden forest in this hill. So, he brought Mithos in his arms and then, they headed to a secret place. It was hidden behind the huge trees and bushes. When they arrived there, they saw the pond. The moon was perfectly reflected in that pond. Mitsunari slowly stripped Mithos from the kimono and eh also got naked himself. They both got into the pond and then, Mitsunari hugged his lover. If he smelt like dirt, then his wife should do the job right?

,' all right… since I'm all sweaty and smelt like dirt, why don't you wash me clean? "

Mitsunari was practically naked right before Mithos, he gave the small cloth to his spouse so that he could wash him properly. As mythos came closer, Mitsunari started to tease him. He slipped a finger inside Mithos ' rectal and moved it lightly, it only took some time to make mithos cum and dirtied Mitsunari's body and face all ovoer with the cum. He smirked, licked the cum that was on his lips. Then he kissed his spouse.

,' my..my.. you're naughty Mithos-chan… you got me dirty again now.. go on.. clean me properly now.. I'm waiting.."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Mitsunari were enjoying ourselves under the stars and full moon but then my husband seemed to think that him smelling like dirt was bad. I loved his scent. It was so manly. Anyways, my husband picked me up and brought me to yet another secret area of our home, a cute little pond in the forest on the hill. I loved it, it was almost like out of a romantic play. He stripped me naked and then stripped himself before we went in the pond. He told me to wash him since he smelt bad. He gave me a small cloth and I blushed lightly. I felt like his wife so badly now.
I leaned closer to him to start washing his manly chest, but while I was doing that, Mitsunari decided to slip his fingers inside me. I moaned and trembled. My hand couldn't move right on him anymore, my butt stuck out so he could play with me more. He played inside me for a while until I climaxed. Hard. I looked up to his handsome face as he licked some of my semen off his lips and then he said that I dirtied him more now and that I should wash him properly. I blushed more and smiled at him, I stood on my toes and licked the rest of my seed off his face. He was hard, I could feel it poking me on my belly. I lowered myself and licked the semen ooff his chest, then his belly to finally end up kneeling in front of that huge thing.

"That seems to be really dirty, I'll have to wash it thoroughly."

I slowly wrapped my hands around his mighty cock and licked it slowly, making Mitsunari suffer his patience. He was so huge right now, I almost wondered if he wasn't bigger then usual. I looked up at his excited face and then slowly took his huge dick in my mouth to suck on it slowly, gently. Though Mitsunari was a beast, his hand went behind my head and pushed it closer to him, making me take his lenght deeper in my mouth, a clear message that he wanted more and harder. I moaned and used my tongue to make him feel even better. I stroked him at the same time as I sucked on him. Hearing him gasp, I got more excited. I sucked harder and harder until I finally had my mouth filled with his seed. I looked up at him, swallowing everything. There was the look of  a beast in his eyes. I stood up and licked his lips gently.

"Nee, Mitsunari, I think I might be dirty down there in my back, could you check?"

I seduced him by turning around, leaning against the grass and spreading my butt cheeks. I showed him were it felt dirty by slowly rubbing my finger against my rectal. I trembled lightly.

"If it's dirty, could you...clean it?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Naughty lover, bad mithos, he would be severely punished for sure. Mitsunari only teased him but Mithos went further, then eh shall play along . Mitsunari watched Mithos played the game and then, he said that his lower body was dirty, he bend over and spread his butt cheek and showed mitsunari how dirty he was down there, with a smirk Mitsunari grabbed his spouse and he held Mithos in his arms. He then licked Mithos' neck, and then, he pressed his erection against his lover's rectal before he slipped his cock inside . it was so tight and hot. He liked the feeling a lot. He then bit mithos' neck and he whispered into his ears.

,' oh yes my love.. you're so dirty down here.. even inside is worst.. I shall clean you up.. thoroughly…"

With a smirk, mitsunari stabbed his cock deeper and deeper into Mithos' rectal. But he did not do it roughly this time.. not until Mithos begged for him to do so. He kept moving slowly and he made this moment last longer than it should be. He was moving his cock and made it rubbed against every inch of his lover's rectal, feeling the silkiness of his insides.

,' my..my.. this feels amazing… you're so tight yet.. I could easily move inside you.. see? Look at your rectal my love it's sucking me deeply.. it seemed to be starving ."

Mitsunari placed mithos in a way that he would be able to see his dripping rectal clearly. He lifted mithos and made him sat on the stony ground, and then he lifted Mithos' legs up in the air as he spread them wide open, now.. everything was being exposed. Mitsunari enjoyed the view a lot. He then pulled his cock out… and then, he stabbed it inside with brute force, it made Mithos cum and screamed. Btu then, Mitsunari stopped in his roughness and moved slowly again, he was far from climaxing. He licked his lover's lips and kissed him deeply.

,' come on love… squeeze it harder if you want to be filled by me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Mitsunari played my game along with me. He picked me up and pressed his erection against my rectal as he bit my neck. I moaned and then he slipped his lenght inside me and I trembled and moaned. Though he didn't become rough he moved very slowly inside me. This was a new sensation. I could feel his dick rubbing so slowly inside me. It felt so good, I moaned and trembled more then usual. Mitsunari's slow movements were like I torture ro me, but he played the game really well, saying that I was extra dirty down there and that I needed to be thoroughly cleaned. It was the first time that we were making love so slowly and intensily.
My husband then took it all out and slammed it in hard one shot. I came and screamed in pleasure but my wolf decided to start going slow once more. He placed me a certain way that I could see him entering me oved and over again. I squeezed him hard, sucking him in deeper. Seeing his huge thing slipping in and out of me just turned me on even more. I had my legs up on his shoulders and used my hands to spread my butt  more to let him go as deep as he wanted inside me. I moaned more, squeezed him more, I heard him groan and saw the pleasure in his face. He was feeling good right now.

"Yes! Yes! Mitsunari! I'm so dirty...clean me up! Oh! There! Please...harder! I want...my beast!"

I grabbed his face and made out with him hard and intensily. In this position, my husband had the opportunity to notice my flexibility. Some people got turned on by flexible partners. Though it seemed that he waited only for me to beg for him to go wild. He started ramming himself inside me over and over again. This was so good. I loved feeling his grow bigger inside me and shooting his thick semen deep inside me. I shot mine on my chest and under my chin. I looked at my husband and decided to seduce him again a bit.

"Look...you got me even dirtier...You're suppose to clean me...maybe if you rub harder in here...?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm

His lover was wild and lewd like always, he knew that Mithos was wild, he had always been wild and lewd. Mitsunari kept on fucking his spouse till Mithos lost his senses and he fainted, he was straight to sleep as mitsunari was holding him. Really, both of them climaxed so many times and now, Mithos looked like he could use some nice warm bath. Though mitsunari was helping mithos doing it. After they washed, he brought his lover to the room. He let mithos slept on the big bed and then mitsunari slipped inside the blanket as well.

Then, they slept like a brick and it was morning already. But mitsunari felt like sleeping more so he slept again till noon, during the whole time, he was wrapping his thick tail around Mithos' naked body to keep him warm. He did not know what time it was but he was still sleeping. When he woke up, he saw Mithos beside him. He was awake as well. Mitsunari hugged his lover in his arms and they cuddled for a while.

Mitsunari felt lazy for doing anything, he felt like having a sweet relaxing time now. He worked hard almost every day and he thought he could get a holiday, just a short time of break. Then he could bring mithos to see around and they could have some good times together. He held his lover tightly in his arms and then, he got an idea.

,' do you want to go and see around the forest? Our forest?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 am

I didn't remember how, but when I opened my eyes, we were both in our bed in our room. I stretched in delight, grabbed his fluffy tail and fell back asleep. I woke up again later on and this time Mitsunari was awake as well. I smiled at him and he held me tighter against him. I moaned in comfort and wiggled myself to wrap my arms around his neck. I gently kissed him and then rubbed my nose against his. He wanted to go walk around in the forest and I accepted. Though I had one little problem. I couldn't feel my legs. I stretched again and then managed to slip out of bed, my long blond hair cascaded behind me, almost hidding my butt as I stumbled my way to the bathroom. I brushed my hair, my teeth and washed my face.
After that, I opened the wardrobe where my things used to be. Everything was still there. I smiled, pulled a simple spring time kimono, greens, yellows and oranges on a white background. I waited for Mitsunari to dress up. I couldn't ask him to carry me around in the forest all day. As I made some snacks for our little trip, I got an idea.

"Since I have such a hard time walking today, maybe we could have your horse do a little excercise. I'm sure he'd be happy, right?"

He seemed to find my idea to be good. So as I finished the snacks, Mitsunari went off to prepare the horse. When I came out carrying the basket, he was waiting right at the entrance. I gave him the basket that he put in one of the saddle's pockets and then I sat right in front of him. I sunk comfortably against his chest and we were off.
The sun and the warm breeze were making this day more then perfect. We saluted the workers off to the fields, they smiled widely and waved at us as well. Some of the kids ran next to us until they ran off laughing. It felt as though my horrible time away from Mitsunari never happened. I turned my head lightly and kissed my lover gently. I smiled at him. I was all smiles and happy at the moment. We kept advancing in a little path going in the forest. The birds were singing playfully and I alllwed myself to close my eyes to relax.

"This feels nice. I'm happy we're together right now for this. I love you, my Wolf."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:16 pm

His lover wanted some sort of sweet time, outside, like.. mountains or.. garden maybe? Well, mitsunari agreed to whatever Mithos wanted to do now. As they done bathing and got all dressed up, they headed to the lake, instead of garden, a lake in the middle of the forest which was nice and breezy. It took them around fifteen minutes by horse and they arrived at the lake.

Mitsunari got down from the horse and eh helped his lover to get down as well. Then, they set a small tent by the lake. Mitsunari had a clear view of the blue sky and the weather was very nice. They could cuddle in here, this felt nice, they could also do little picnic here. Maybe mitsunari would catch some fish and grill them. That would be nice.

So, in the end, Mitsunari caught some fishes and eh grilled them. They also got some snacks that they could eat later on maybe. They could do all day picnic in here. The view during the day was just as great as during night. Mitsunari gave one grilled fish to his lover and he ate one for himself. He wrapped his tail around his spouse's body to keep him warm.

,' you enjoy this lovely? we could stay here till night if you like. the view during the night is great too."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:13 am

Mitsunari brought me to a cute little lake in the forest. I sat down while Mitsunari placed a tent and a little picnic setup. I waited until I felt him against me, his tail wrapped around me to keep me warm. We ate some of the fish he caught and some of the snacks I brought. I cuddled with him, hugged his tail tightly and sighed. I then rested my head on his thigh and smiked at him. This was the type of time I wanted to spend with him. I pulled his head down and we kissed gently. I was happy, very happy, nothing could ruin the moment we were having.
I spoke too quickly. I heard rustling in the bushes and then saw a man with a huge bushy black tail holding a small man in his arms. The black tailed man fell down to the ground and that's when I saw the blood. Everywhere. He was covered in wounds. I sat up and gasped. I stumbled to the wounded man and recognized Manato, Mitsunari's youngest brother. He was holding Hazuki, the bunny. I pulled the small man away and moved some bloody strands of hair away from his face. He woke up and breathed quickly.

"Nii...Nii-San...Byakuren...traitors...ansatsu army...heading for...Lord Halrein's...I...escaped from my home..."

He fainted then and the bunny woke up. From the way he acted, he was not wounded. He panicked, I grabbed him and hugged him. I tried to calm him down as Mitsunari started healing his brother. I managed to make Hazuki kneel with me on the ground. I kept holding him in my arms. He then put his brother on the horse, me and Hazuki as well and we went back home. We had to fight now. Once we were home, and before Mitsunari told me to stay here, I made a very high pitched whistle. Soon after, a silver, blue and purple wyvern landed near us. I walked up to him and pet his head gently.

"It doesn't matter what you say, I'm coming with you. I can use Judgement much more then before. I'll do arial combat, I'll be safer. Besides Amane won't let anyone near me!"

The wyvern growled and I drew and elvish sword, light but solid and sharp. Just in case.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 pm

They were cuddling and then, just when he thought this sweet moments would last, he was wrong, he saw his brother, the black wolf, wounded all over with a small tiny bunny in his arms. He said the key words and fainted. Mitsunari healed his brother while mithos took care of the little bunny. They went back home to prepare for battle, but they would need to know their foe first before fighting, just in case they need more strength in this fight.

,' tonight, we will strengthen our defense in here, Mithos, we shall stay here while I sent out scout. We need to know the enemy's force before we fight them."

Not knowing your enemy's strength before attacking was like inviting a dragon for a tea, a suicide. Mitsunari sent out a small black eagle into the night sky and the eagle flew off far to see the enemy's camp and force. Then, Mitsunari focused healing manato, he assigned Mithos to take care of the little bunny, they must work together on this!

.' Mithos sama… mithos sama… manato-san.. he… manato-san was bleeding all over! He.. he won't die right? He'll be all right? I want to see him… I'm so scared if eh die.. I don’t' want to lose manato-san…. "

The little hazuki was crying on mithos; arms. He hugged mithos and cried, cried, he felt like his heart had been stabbed by a huge thunder bolt! Knowing his beloved wolf wounded like that… he…felt like dying already.. Hazuki kept on crying he was so worried and scared if manato died, he.. he couldn't live if he lost his wolf!

,' please….please save manato-san… i..can't live without him I love him….i.. I'm willing to give my life for him! Just… I beg you save him…"

Hazuki fell on mithos lap and cried. It was then, Mitsunari came out from the room. He pet the bunny's head gently.

,' all right bunny your wolf will be all right, he's all nice now, you go see him."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 am

Hazuki was panicking, but I had managed to keep him calm enough, giving Mitaunari the time to heal Manato. I understood what he was feeling. I remembered when Mitsunari had to fight the black wolf and I found him in a puddle of his own blood. The fear I felt then. The heartbreak I never wanted to feel again. After a while, Mitsunari came to tell us that his brother was going to be fine. Hazuki didn't hesitate to just run into the room. I walked to my wolf and wrapped my arms around him. I was about to kiss him when a man came in.

"Hey dog. Heard you were having trouble with some big mean bad guys coming over to your place? I'll go get some help, then."

The man then left and Mitsunari seemed annoyed. But before he could go anywhere, I slammed him against the wall and kissed him hard. He was surprised, but I didn't stop until I was satisfied.I slipped my tongue in his mouth and moaned as we made out.

"You owe me some sweet time. Now lets get this over with."

I started walking toward what I remembered being the war room, but then I stopped and turned around. I gave him a hard glare, even though tears were falling.

"Mitsunari, if you get hurt...I'll kick your ass by to health. Don't get hurt...I...don't want to...ever be seperated from you again."

I turned again and walked to the war room where most of Mitsunari's allies were. When I saw Vaughn, I walked to him and sat down next to the elf. Might as well let the wives have some time together, besides, he needs help with his new wings.

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Back from Vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next