Sex of your character: Male

Sexual orientation of your character: Bisexual

Profession: Ninja

Kingdom: Inferno

Powers:
Gravitational pull
Ability to use chains

Description of your powers:
Gravitation- using gravitation the enemy can be force down or pulled away. He can also take away some ones gravitation leaving them to float.
Ability to use chains- can conjure up chains to sustain or harm some one. the chains are also able to grab onto something , if some one need a lift.

Physical: I am a medium boy about average height of 5'4. I weigh 150.3 pounds. I have short black hair that covers my left eye. My right eye is red while my left eye is black. I have medium pointy ears along with medium fangs. My body shape looks that of a girls. My skin is fare and smooth. I have a smooth stomach with a tattoo that takes the form of a snake wrapping around a sword. I wear no shoes which exposes my feet.

Psycho: Depending on the person , I can be very quiet or very loud. I cab be childish at times but that us mostly when I'm hungry. I hate people that are to nice and would give anything away. I tend to be the one to go into action first since I'm seen as a hot head. I have little patience and I hate waiting. I can't stand still in one place for a long time unless i'm a sleep. I sleep a lot so most of the time , I sleep standing.

Story: In one of the homes Zero lived with his dad and his older brother. For half his life they taught him the reason why they fight and the cause. Zero didn't see the point in the war nor understood completely why they fought. Even still he trained with his father. and brother. One day. while they went out only for a bit they were attacked by one of the heretic divines. Luckily his father hid him before he was killed. Zero waited a few before walking back out. Worried on here they went he didn't pay attention to where he was walking. He tripped on something then fell to his knees. Sadly when he looked to both his sides he saw his father and brother murderously killed. With such a sight zero screamed letting his power run out of control, till a old man stepped from the shadows and smiled down at the boy. The man asked for him to come with him, to help the cause his father had so much pride in. Without hesitation he agreed to go along.

Last edited by Zero Hijaki on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hijaki   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:45 pm

two full lines for powers... please fix it

Zero Hijaki

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hijaki   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 am

its fixed
Back to top Go down
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hijaki   Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 pm

two full lines for each powers, you only make one.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hijaki   

Back to top Go down

Zero Hijaki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Ansatsu-
Jump to: