HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A burning invitation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Renji had recieved a flaming letter from some guy that claimed he could help us track down someone. Since Renji thought this might get too dangerous for Seiran, he asked his lover to stay home, or go see his mother. Renji had flown all the way here and was waiting for a sign of sometype. He landed at the entrance of the big mansion. It was silebt and the demonic him was uneasy inside the calm angelic body. Though they might need to change their positions in case of trouble. Renji already had his sword out. The demon sword that was also in somways his spine. Only Halrein knew of it. Renji was wondering who else had recieved this flaming letter and who would come here. Perhaps Halrein? This would get pretty awkward. Renji had taken Seiran away from him and was now married with the beautiful angel.
A light noise made the angelic demon turn around and hold his blade tighter. Though the scent was not evil. It smelt like a wolf. Seiran had told him about this guy before. The Golden Wolf of Byakuren. Mitsunari Ishida. From afar, they seemed to be the same size.

-You've recieved an invitation also? I am not the one who sent it, you may lower your guard Ishida-San. If you have not heard of me, I am Renji Sagashi. Seiran is my spouse.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

it had been a while since Mitsunari got a strange letter in flame. he felt annoyed and about to destroy the letter but his lover, mithos, prevented him from doing that. His lover took the letter and told mitsunari about something very important and that he might want to come. even though he refused, he ended up coming to the place after his lover asked him to. it did not take long for him to reach the place. when he finally arrived, he smelt a strange smell. a mix of angel and demon scent. he wondered who it would be, he thought that it might be an enemy so he kept his guard on like always. he wore his usual clothing ( the one in the avatar) and let his thick golden tail hidden beneath his clothes. he came closer and saw a guy. he claimed to be Seiran's spouse. he knew Seiran the little assassin and also halrein the all fun and friendly warlord. but he did not know this man. he sensed no evil right now but he wouldn't just relax himself.

He glared at the young man at the moment he said 'ishida san". who the heck this guy thought eh was/ he was no friend and they did not know each other well anyway. he came closer to the hybrid who was as high as his chin. He looked deep into the man with his red eyes.

," listen little punk, you may be Seiran's spouse but you are not him. he is my good friend and you are stranger, so.. call me ishida sama!!! only my friends address me with 'san'."

he backed away a little from the hybrid and then scented another smell, this time was a scent of blood and darkness, a scent that only the ansatsus had it. he growled in a menacing way and his eyes wandered around the area. he could spot where the other person was. he was close, not far from them and smelt like blood. he yelled to the hidden man.

," come out whoever you are !! ansatsu coward!!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 pm

It had been dome time since he had sent away the letters. Though he had a feeling they would arrive today, so he had put his hell hounds in their cages and had fed them. As he finished, he felt two presences on his lands. He walked to the second floor window and looked at the two men quarel at his front door. Children. Though only two? If this would turn into a fight, it wouldn't even be any fun. Kylon sighed. One of the two yelled out for him to show himself. Kylon smirked lightly. He came down the stairs and let only the biggest hell hound free to follow him around. He was no coward. He grabed his halberg and opened the front doors. The two men were tall and quite well built. One of them smelt like a wolf beastling while the other was a hybrid between an angel and a demon. Peculiar mix. Kylon stood in all his glory at the entrance, the hell hound standing right besides him.

"Only two have answered my call it seems. What a pity. Very well then. Wolf, I am not a coward, I was simply putting the rest of the pack in their cages so you two don't get eaten before we had the chance to speak. For that is why I've summoned you here, I wish to talk. It seems that we both have one goal in common. We're after the same man. I wish to know why I have his mark on me and who I am. Perhaps we can momentarily forget that we hate eachother and work together. Or, I can kill you both right here and now.

The silence was heavy. The hell hound at his feet growled deeply and Kylon stayed still as he glared at both of them. They had a light advantage by being two, but from his point of view, they were not friends. Them fighting against him might result in more chaos then they anticipate. Kylon smirked. He turned around and invited them to follow.

-You need not worry. We are alone here. And Lucifer wont attack unless I order him too.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Seiran had described the wolf dead on. Rude, arrogant and tall. He simply ordered Renji to call him sama, since they weren't friends. The demon was annoyed. Renji had to breathe in slowly in order to not plant his sword in the guy's head. He knew that he was probably younger then Ishida, but Renji was half deminic and had incredible strenght. The golden wolf didn't waist anymore time and yelle out to the man that had invited us here. Again, his politness was staggering. Why doesn't he go and insult him also? Renji sighed and put his hand in his face. Maybe he didn't know what a dangerous mission in the enemy territory was? Or this was just the wolf's way of doing things. Renji was the most secretive agent. People never knew him. They didn't know when he was there and when he was gone. This mission was going to be special.
A light noise made the demonic angel turn to see the front doors open. It was easy to see that this man was a killer. Not just by the smell, by his appearance also. He said it was a pity that only two of us had come. He wanted to speak, though he did make it clear that if we would attack, he would kill Renji and Mitsunari. The hell hound was threatning enough. Renji chose to keep his calm. The ansatsu mentionned that they were after the same man and added that he wanted to know who he himself was. He then invited them to come in. The demon snarled at the idea of being in his territory, but the angel knew that they wouldn't get any information by just standing there outside. Perhaps they need to work together for once. Renji looked at Mitsunari.

-We might not be friends, but we are colleges. And I nust warn you not to piss me off, Seiran isn't here to keep me calm. Now come on, let's see what this guy wants to talk about.

Renji followed the ansatsu man inside the dark mansion.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 pm

the ansatsu man was just like he expected him to be, the same rude and arrogant, probably worse. the guy simply addressed mitsunari with a word 'wolf' that was annoying. he started to like this hybrid more than the other man in an instant. at first, mitsunari was going to tear those annoying rats into pieces but he did not do it. the guy said something about having a conversation and forget the hatred they had for each other. that sounded so fishy and he would not just believe in someone's words like that. he lived long enough to know that the ansatsu were not trustworthy. though he was a bit surprised when he saw the other man simply followed the meanie. mitsunari was not going to go easy on this jerk. he walked behind renji and approached the main door, before they could enter, mitsunari saw something on the ground. a floating string that looked almost transparent. he noticed it fast that it was a deadly trap. he grabbed renji by his shoulder with one hand and pulled him back way hard. mitsunari then threw a grass on the string and then sharp knives appeared from the ground as the string disappeared. the knifes were big enough to slice a boar in pieces.

,' i wonder how you protect that little assassin of yours, little renji. he is an enemy and yet you expect we can just waltz inside his castle??"

he kept the hybrid behind him and glared at the ansatsu man. he grabbed a stone from the ground, then threw it all the way up till it hit the guy's head. he yelled again at the ansatsu man.

," Hmph!! you are not trustworthy and why should one of us follow you inside your mansion? the trap just now prove it! if this little hybrid wish to let himself got fooled by you then its his choice but not me!! as for your little rats called hell hounds, if you still like them, i suggest you keep them inside their cage or I'll tear them apart!!

renji might not a friend of him, but they were in the same force and mitsunari would never betray his colleague. of course he would choose to cooperate with renji if it was necessary. he knew how cunning ansatsu minions were and he had no doubt that this man was also a cunning one.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Kylon heard a light swish behind him. When he turned around he saw sharp knives flying about. That seemed to have pissed the wolf off. Kylon walked back to where the trap had been set. He smirked as he looked at the mechanism that was used to trip it. He found it intriguing. Kylin then ordered Lucifer to go and bring down every trap in their way.

-This was an unfortunate accident. I am also very new to this residense. I still don't know where all the traps are. I usually come in by the roof, I never tested the front door before. And by the way Wolf, my hounds are in their cages, Lucifer is the only one out. If you kill them, then your grave will be shared by them also. Your hybrid friend seems much smarter then you. Avoiding battle with me is proof of intelligence. You are both children to me. Now come and follow me. I may not be trustworthy, but I am a man of my word. Walk begind me, if there are any more traps, I will be hit first.

Lucifer came back a few seconds later and informed the dark angel that all traps had been deactivated. Kylon patted his head and walked in deeper towards the living room. Upon arrival, the fire in the big black fire place grew big and lit up the dark room. Kylon sat in a high backed chair and looked at his guests.

-I am Kylon. Are the two of you truly Byakuran Generals? Asagi mentionned four of them, but I never imagined you would be so young. You seem angered when I call you Wolf, but it's either that or Child. Your choice. And you, how may I call you? Child or Hybrid?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Ren didn't see the trap, but he knew that his reflexes would have been quick eoough to stop those swords from hitting him. The wolf dared ask him how he protected his lover. The demon wanted to hit him so badly, but the angel was holding him back. The priority was the ansatsu right now. The man looked at the trap and simply said it was an accident. Then he sent his hound the bring all the other traps down. It seems that this man had not been living here for very long. He then turned back and walked inside again. Renji sighed and steped in. His blade ready to stop any trap coming his way. But he made it to the living room and looked at the man in his throne like chair. He said his name was Kylon. It was a sign of respect to give their name first. He also asked how Mitsunari wanted to be called, Wolf or Child. That was going to pissed the golden wolf off so much more. He asked Renji the same thing after saying that they were young.

-You may call me Renji or the Demon, I don't mind. And yes, I am a General of Byakuren. I may be young but I am feared by your force. Why have you called upon us? Can you not find what you are searching for in your own force?

Renji took it upon himself to talk in their name. He had a feeling this brute was not a good negiciator. He would probably cause a fight rather then prevent one. Renji would not sit, if his legs got tired, he would simply use his wings to keep his balance longer. He didn't look at the golden wolf. He was just rude. The ansatsu man showed him more respect then the man from his own force. Maybe he had saved his life, but he insulted him at the same moment.

-Ishida-San, let me do the negociating. I'd be afraid that you would insult our host in an unreparable way. I wish not to draw blood here. This man onlt asked to converse with us. If he wanted our deaths, I have little doubt he would have waited. He smells like death, he is used to killing.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 pm

The guy told them his name, kylon. He thought he heard someone called by such a name, someone from the ansatsu force, someone that capable of killing tons of victims. however, that did not made mitsunari whither in his will. He could see that this guy only wanted to call him child or wolf. that was a perfect words to make mitsunari got pissed even more. negotiating with terrorist was not his style at all. this time, this guy really got into his nerves. mitsunari glared at him and said in a rude way like always.

,' it's ishida sama for you kylon-chan!!! call me child or wolf again I'll cut off your tongue! and i am a general and this demon's superior as well!! you baka!"

The guy mentioned one name, Asagi, mitsunari also have heard of that one. it was said that Asagi was an assassin under the ansatsu force. that was the name that mithos mentioned before, it seemed that this asagi was his friend or something? he tried to focus on the villain before him. it was more than hard to trust this man. maybe it would take centuries for a man like mitsunari to sit nicely and listened to what this guy had to say. the hybrid guy in the other hand, seemed to cooperate very nicely with this villain. mitsunari rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. he barely looked at renji when he said that he would take the position as negotiator.

," Che... do whatever you two want but i won't tell this villain jerk anything! not until i can fully trust him, if you like to play with this guy that much then go to his arms, maybe he'll take good care of you."

Mitsunari stepped inside the place but he kept his distance from the villain guy. It was in his mindset that he would never trust someone from this force other than his lover. he kept his glare at Kylon. his attitude did not soften a bit towards this guy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 am

With a straight face, Kylon listened to the first man talk, Renji. That was how he wished to be called. Very well. That was how Kylon would call him, but as the other man spoke, the black winged angel got lightly irritated. Did he really beleive that Kylon, Lord of this Mansion and God of War would ever call him by such an honorable title? Kylon simply stood up and Lucifer came to his side. He told the hound to go lay down in a corner and keep quite for now. He walked pass the red haired man and stood at equal hight in front of the wolf.

-I've chosen to call you Idiot. For that is what you are to me. I do not understand why you showed your tail here if you didn't desire cooperation. If you are here to be a pain in my neck, then I will send another letter to the other two and have you go back home with Mithos. Yes, I know of his presence in your life. I know of your feelings for him. Yet I have said nothing to my higher ups. Perhaps you truly are mentally challenged. I will take my buisness to your...colegue. He seems much smarter then you are. Or maybe, I should ask Yggdrasil to come here. I've heard he was quite the assassin before a certain Wolf came into his life. Don't anger me animal, I will crush you if I must.

Kylon then turned around and went back to his chair. He invited the hybrid to sit down so they could talk. He rested his head in his hand and glared at the wolf. Both of them seemed to be hard headed and dominant. Maybe the hybrid was the only well raised ince amongst them. Kylon then snapped his fingers and a young man came in. He was a rare beauty. Pale skin, long blond hair, gentle blue eyes. He was dressed like a butler. It was exactly what he was. He pushed in a small tray. He started making drink right in front of them to show that there was no poison. He served the drinks to both guests first, then to his master. Kylon ordered him to stay around and to sit next to him on the floor. The boy did as he was told.

-Now then, Renji-San, lets talk. The man we are both looking for, he is, at the moment, untouchable. We need to find a way to get his army of guards away from him. I will allow you to do whatever it is you want with him, if your force lets me torture him to know who I am. For now, I will allowthe four byakuren Generals to used my home to work on this plan. I want to know of it as it develops. Only two other ansatsus are allowed to come here. Asagi Sakura-San and his efreet lover. If you agree to these terms, I will give you both two necklaces with my blood in it. One for you both, and one for the other two. That way, the hell hounds wont devour you on sight. Are these terms alright with you?

Kylon's free hand then went on the boy's head as he sat on the floor. His fingers tangled in the long blond hair. The daek angel had found this boy wandering around, he reminded him of the other young boy, Asagi, so he brought him home. Kylon drank his drink and then ordered the young man to sit on his lap. He held him tightly and smirked so lightly it was impossible to see. He looked at Renji.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 am

Renji was right that the Golden Wolf was not a very good negociator. Or simply a respectful person. This man had invited them over to speak of something that could benefit them all. He was looking for the same guy as they were and he might even join them later on. Renji thought all hell would break loose when he saw the man named Kylon walk to Mitsunari and talk to him in a very condescending tone. When Kylon was done, he went back to sit and invited the hybrid to sit also. Renji chose to sit on a small armchair. He saw a young man walk in and preapre drinks for all of them, the half breed might not drink it, but he still accepted it out of respect. Then, he listened to everything the ansatsu had to say. There were some interesting points, but Renji wasn't certain what he had to do. Surely his offer was great and would be quite useful for the byakuren. But he is an ansatsu. Renji had to check on both sides of the issue. Having a guy like him, one that did not fear if four Generals from byakuren take his place as secret head quarters would be good. But could they trust him? The demon inside his head told the angel to just take advantage of this situation.

-Your offer is quite interesting. Although I can't speak for the other members of my force, I will accept this offer, I shall also add that each member has their own personal room and I will not tolerate threats or blackmail. Ishida-san's lover is none of your buisness. I'm afraid that if you ever try to blackmail my collegue, I will have to tear you in half. I will appreciate the necklace that you promised, seeing how big and well fed Lucifer is, I fear to be a trespasser. Perhaps we should write everything down and sign it in order to make it official. Have you anything to add Ishida-San?

Ren was hoping he would answer something polite. This assosciation could be quite interesting. This man is very powerful, easily seen by his figure. Besides it was a known saying that powerful men always attracted people to them. He had managed to attract two Generals from the opposite force to him. Renji took a sip from his drink since he was thirsty and looked at the blond man sitting on Kylon now. It seems he was not simply his butler...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Mitsunari was way beyond pissed, it was so damn hard for him not to glare at Kylon and tore his throat in pieces using wind blades. he knew he was here for hi force, it was a pain in the ass to work with this ansatsu. for him, it felt like he was working with 'the snake under his bed'. he observed the situation and obviously, the only one who remained calm here was Renji, Seiran's lover may be the calm hearted seiran made this half demonic man that way, which was good. He kept his glare at the ansatsu guy for a while he was trying hard not to explode in anger bearing insults from this ansatsu. but he couldn't, if this guy wanted to call him animal then Mitsunari would call him with the same word.

," like renji said, my lover is none of your business crow head! I don't see the possibility for you to talk about his betrayal to your superior, obviously, your force and you don't seem to like each other that much. and keep your stink dogs out of my way if you want to keep them alive, or i will tear each one of them !"

He looked away from the guy and focused on what the treaty was all about and renji's talking. he did not bother about the butler, he cared not about that thing beside kylon. He noted three things about this pact, first, only the other two ansatsu was allowed to come, asagi and his effreet, then, Kylon would give his blood for their safe passage. out of the three options, mitsunari did not see how this starting point would benefit them. using kylon's home for the plan? he could use anybody's home for this, that part of offer was not included then. As for a safe passage, he could just waltz in and scatter every hell hound coming his way and drain their energy at the same time, that would be very fun instead of tiring. He turned his attention to renji,

," I don't see anything benefit our force yet for now, For your information, i know the location of that stinky first class ansatsu leader, though it was a rough sight, but i already marked the spot. Indeed what we need is a perfect plan to get his endless amount of armies out from the head quarter while one of us infiltrate the place. Let's get done with this annoying talk shall we? "

before one of them could react, Mitsunari picked a large paper from under his sleeves and placed it on the table. it was a large map of ansatsu territory. he already marked the place he was talking about with an X. He showed the map to everyone. Then he explained briefly.

," this is the place, in the lower ground, not far from it we could see two cliffs , it's on the upper ground. The area around the place is vast enough to place millions of battalions, we need to be aware of that. Look in this spot, i already mark it, the gap between the two cliff, perfect for the
plan i have, anyone want to say something? if not I'll continue."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:38 am

Crow head? Was that the wolf's excuse for a insult. Kylon was a little disapointed by what this man said. He held his butler on him until he said he didn't see the advantage his force would get out of everything they were talking about. As for Renji, he seemed to have understood everything. His own terms were acceptable in Kylon's mind. Then the wolf unrolled a mapped area on the table and Kylon made the butler get up before he stood up. He almost sighed when the wolf said they would need someone one the inside.

-You've got it wrong pea brain. My force loves me. I am their best assassin. No, I'm the one that want to stir things up. So in a way, I would be the smartest choice to do things on the inside. And if you still don't see what good can come from this...awkward alliance, think of it carefully. I can get all the information about anything your force wants to know.

Kylon then took a look at the map and thought that the wolf was onto something, but he forgot one thing.

-This man has at least five hundred winged soldiers. We have to put that into consideration. I know that at least two of your Generals have wings and I've heard good things about them. I've heard about your exploits as well, but none from you Renji. Tell me Ishida-san, how do you plan to defend the skies? If interest hits you, I own a very complete weapons room. There are interesting weapons against winged soldiers. But that can wait, continue with your plan.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 am

Renji sighed and rested his head in his hand. When were those two going to stop insulting eachother? He was starting to wonder if he was with two powerful men or two very arrogant children. He was starting to get annoyed and the demonic him was growing closer to the surface. It would be quite bad if he became arrogant and hot headed like the other two. So he did his best to stay calm. Mitsunari exposed his plan. Appearently he already knew where the man they were after was and he already knew how to bring him down. Renji's red eyes stared at the map with keen interest. He's always been one of the best strategists on the force. Kylon then said that he knew about five hundred winged soldiers their target always had with him. That was without mentionning the foot soldiers that followed him as well. He also asked Renji in an indirect way what his credentials were. Renji was not know in his force because he acted like a shadow. With a light grin, he noticed that Kylon was trying his best to be respectful towards Mitsunari. Though he had a feeling it was useless. Visibly, the wolf hated him. So Renji was quite blunt about his experience as a fighter.

[color=white]-My credentials are my buisness. I haven't become General by sitting on my ass. The only thing worth telling you is that I am a Shadow. Ishida-San, your plan is intriguing me, please continue. Though one more thing. If you two don't stop arguing about petty things, I will let my demonic side take over and teach you both the meaning of an alliance. Now lets focuse our energy on something that will benefit us.[/colir]

He concentrated back on the map and felt relief. Kylon may understand what a Shadow was, he seemed to be one. An unknown soldier with the ability to kill in silence and leave no trace of anything ever happening. The body is never found and the culprit never imagined. Renji was a Shadow. And he was the best at what he did.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

this time, the wolf was too busy with making the plans so he did not bother a single thing about what kylon said, he only minded when the villain said five hundred winged soldiers, and weapon room. those were the two most important things needed to be remembered, the rest, he cared not about it. He ignored the useless remarks from the both gentlemen and started to explain again about his plan

,' first, the ground. I have an army under my command that can defeat them easily with a little help. if you can see the long thin passage between the two cliffs, then you will know what to do! here, We only need around three battalions to lure them out from their base, we need at least lure about twenty battalions or more towards the cliff. While the three battalions of our force will need to act as if they are scared so they will retreat, then, placed around three hundred men in both of the above land , we need them to make lots of boulders. when they reached the passage between the cliff, our three hundred men would throw the big boulders from the higher ground once our men escapes from the trap zone. that way we could get a massive kill with low casualties."

That was for the first plan. Mitsunari marked every place for each force and army and then continued again. He had no time to waste.

," second, the battle in the front lines. Both right and left sides of this castle was surrounded my forest which will be our advantage. Since our three battalions will only lure twenty battalions to the trap zone, we need to take down at least one hundred or two hundred battalions in the front line. We can separate the force in three, I will attack from the front, Renji lead the left side ambush, and if you want, kylon san, if you got army, lead the ambush in the right side. I will lure the main force out, once they are out, we kill them , attack them from three sides. once the first round ended, you two retreat and I will lure more of them, we will do it the same again."

he put a mark again in the map and then started to look at the sky area, kylon said there would be around five hundred men in there. It would not be that simple.

," for the sky area, five hundred men you said. halrein and seiran will be enough to take them down. both of them got enough army and I can help them from the lower ground as well. I can create a storm that would wound lots of soldiers, though it would be easier if I have another person with me who can control the wind as well so that he can create another storm , it would safe me my energy. if not, then I'll just finish it my own way.'

he was done with the plan for the outdoor battle. this time, he might need some help from anyone who could control sir, but he highly doubt that he would get such person in here, maybe he should do everything himself like always. He was done with the explanation

,' any of you get lost so far?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 am

The wolf's plan was good so far. Kylon could see light modifications to do there, but nothing major. He listened to everything, saw every spot that got marked and waited for Mitsunari to be silent. He pointed the cliffs.

-I can use wind to create boulders. I have wings so going to the right side of the ambush should be easy for me. Moreover, Ishida-San, I won't need an army on my side. If you've ever heard of the battle of Sekigahara, the great battle between two clans of the Ansatsu around six hundred years ago, I was alone and came out victorious. I will use those trees to my advantage. And I think I have the perfect man to lure the most batallions possible out. Akira, come here.

Kylon's butler was very fast. And he had the power needed to not only escape them but also to kill a few of them. Kylon them tapped the map at the last place Mitsunari had marked.

-Wind manipulation is no mystery to me. I will join my strenght to yours in order to conjure this storm, but I will conjure it from the skies. Renji, from the scent I get from you, you must have wings. Could you join the other two in the sky in case some try to escape?

The hybrid had the scent of many feathers. He must either have great wings or many wings. Kylon grabed Akira by the waist and held him close. He looked at the map. The area between the cliffs made him feel lightly anxious. He pointed it again.

-A man should stay here while we are on the front line to keep our backs safe. We will need all of your army here with us, do you have anyone powerful that you trust eho could be left back here to cover us? Akira is trustworthy to keep our backs safe, but I wouldn't leave him there alone. What about Yggdrasil-San? I could contact Asagi and his efreet, they have dragons that could help us also.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:45 am

His plan made sense. Renji and his Demon watched everything carefully. Kylon then spoke to Mitsunari and added a few suggestions that made this attack plan work even better. When the ansatsu said he could contact his two friends that had dragons, Renji smirked. With dragons on their sides, there was a very stron chance for them to crush the enemy. But when he said that his butler could keep their backs while they were fighting, Renji had trouble seeing this small man fight. Then again, Seiran was smaller then him and a great assassin. Kylon also asked Renji if he could catch those who try to escape the battlefield.

-I have six wings. In terms of speed, I cannot be matched in the skies. I will keep not only the left flanc safe but also the skies safe as well. I have enough men under my orders to keep my side clear. Sadly, I know nobody able to keep our backs safe, but when my side is cleared, I can go help out there and in the skies.

Renji then backed up a bit and sighed. His demon was getting excited by the idea of the fight. And he was pissed knowing that Seiran was going to be alone with his ex lover in the sky. Renji had to calm him down saying that they wouldn't have time to do nothing but fight the enemy. When he calmed down lightly, he came back.

-Ishida-Sama, this Yggdrasil, your mate, do you think he could help? I don't want to put anyone in danger, but it would be nice to know thay our men are keeping our backs safe. Now, Kylon-Sama, could we see this weapons room of yours?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Seriously, this ansatsu jerk should have told mitsunari that they had dragons on their side ! it would make their fight even simpler! With a deep sigh, mitsunari looked at kylon and giving him a sharp glare, this jerk was too full of himself just because he won a famous battle, mitsunari could handle such battle by himself like a piece of cake for real, he just giving others their role during the battle, he was different from this ansatsu brute who could not cooperate with others and worked alone. Mitsunari got army under his command and he had things to protect unlike this brute. He hated it when this guy spoke about mithos. Actually, mitsunari never thought of letting his lover join the battle, but he may have something to be done. He already heard about the guy named asagi who was in the same force with mithos and apparently this asagi was mithos' superior. Mitsunari pointed at the large forest area.

,' now crow head kylon you should've told me we got dragons on our side! If that was the case, then things would be easier for us. We will need at least two hundreds men to lure the enemy out to the forest area as planned before, and, since we got dragons, we would fight the enemy for a while and pretend to retreat after that, then… have the dragons put flames all over the forest just need a little flame, you kylon and I could stir up a little wind to make the flame bigger and burn the enemy. They would not be able to escape since they will be in panic because of the fire. That will safe renji his energy from chasing useless rats."

The plan was set, he already marked everything in order according to the plan they had discussed. He looked at kylon's thing called akira and then looked away, seriously what could that thin boy do in war? He looked so weak and almost as good as dead if he ever tried to go to battle. He turned his attention when renji also asked the same thing about mithos. Really, he did not want his lover to join such battle since he knew that it would be too hard for him. However, maybe he could help asagi and the efreet in their ambush or something.

,' asagi and the efreet took the high ground on both sides of the cliffs to threw the boulders, mithos shall join them there, after they finished their work there, they shall go to the forest to assist akira boy. Once he lured the enemy out, asagi, his efreet, and mithos would come to pick akira and get him out from the forest, they shall burn it when our army were no longer in the forest. Kylon and I will cast the storm to make the fire bigger and killed all the soldiers inside the forest. Seiran and halrein took care the enemy in the sky, they would later regroup with asagi's team who will assist them. Renji, you are in charge to the red cliff plan, make sure you order your army to lure the enemy there, one it's executed, gave signal to asagi's team. When you're done, join me in the front line. Now kylon, show us your weapon storage."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:39 pm

One thing was for certain, the wolf knew how to give orders. The only reason why Kylon had not mentioned the dragons was because nobody had asked. He only had Asagi and Akira on his side, he had no army. He was alone. Ishida turned the plan in order to incorporate the dragons. When he was satisfied, he asked Kylon to show them the weapon's room. Kylon turned around and called Lucifer. He ordered the hound to walk ahead towards the armory. The hound was in front of Kylon, Akira by his side as always and the two byakuren would follow from behind. When the hound sat down in front of the door, Kylon told all three men to back away. He opebed the door and an arrow was shot in his arm. He sighed and pulled it out of his arm. The wound would eventually heal. He walked in and ordered Lucifer to light up the lamps. He spat fire and turned them all on revealing all the weapons in existence.

-Take anything you want. Your armies can also chose what they want. Whatever is not broken after the battle, I'd appreciate retrieving them. In the back room, you can find the poisonous weapons. I must also add hst I will create more weapons dipped in my blood. Before you say that it's useless, Ishida-San, perhaps you should see what my blood does.

Kylon bit his wrist until it bled and let his blood fall on a metal armor. It melted right through. Acid. I then gave my wrist to Akira and let him drink the blood and then heal the wound.

-Renji, I have fist type weapons on the right side. It just seems to be your type. Ishida-San, on the left you can find everything from halbergs to short swords. What would Yggdrasil use you think?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Dragons. Renji felt a little better bow knowing that they wouldn't be alone in this battle. He also felt relieved to know that Seiran would have better protection with the two dragons around. He memorized the new plan no problem, then followed the two ansatsus and the hell hound. They headed to a room filled with weapons. The demonic him whistled in his mind. He must appreciate the view more then the angelic him. Kylon then said that they could take anything as long as if it's not broken, they bring it back. Then he proposed to make other weapons with his blood and gave them a small demonstration of his acidic blood. It just ate through the thick metal armor. That would be quite useful for those men in full body armor that usually stay close to their main target. The ansatsu then showed Renji fist type weapons. Renji slowly made his way there. He had his demon blade, but he could keep it for a last resort. He saw a pair of gauntlets he liked and tried them on. They fit.

-Kylon-San, I shall take these ones. They seem very good and fit perfectly. I was also thinking that we could, if possible use the hell hounds to hunt down those who manage to escape the flames. Some are immuned to the burn.

Renji's tactics revolved around what others usually forgot. Ansatsus were well know for their enslaving of efreet. Dragon flames were quite powerful, but if many efreets came together, they could control them and turn their weapon against them. Ren spoke to his angelic self saying that he could also control flames. Renji usually forgot that, the demon him controled flames and darkness while the angel him controled water and wind.

-Also, your idea pleased me. I have elite archers in my ranks. Let them dip their arrows in your blood and we'll take care of the full body armored bastards.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:36 pm

He was done with the plan. And then kylon led the both of them to his weapon storage room. He also showed what his blood could do. The armor melted when kylon's blood made contact with it. That could be a weapon as well, maybe it would help when they fought against cavaliers which wore a full metal armor all over. The hybrid also state a good plan on using the hell hounds to hunt down those who were immune to flames. That could be helpful during the battle. Kylon showed him the weapon rack, he mentioned things like swords and halberds. Actually, all this time, mitsunari only use his golden claws which were as hard as diamond to tear off his victim, he barely use any weapon in battle. But he might be able to find one for his little flower back home. A weapon that was small and deadly enough. He looked at some shurikens and twin sabers, mithos could use those things for sure, they were small but still deadly, the weight was not that heavy so it would not be a problem for mithos to carry around.

He took the shurikens, and twin sabers with him. He did not really like weapons since bad things happened every time he wield one. He looked around and thought of something, a weapon that could be used in the outdoor, something like catapult. Of course such huge thing would not be found in this room, but maybe, Kylon had it hidden somewhere else?

,' I'll take these two for mithos. Tell me kylon, do you happen to have catapult? I have four back home, as far as I remember, seiran and renji might have at least two of them, we might need those big things to break the walls of the enemy's castle."

Of course, things would get easier if they had catapult. Just when the word "catapult" hit his head, he thought of a new strategy to be added to their plan, that's right, breaking through the enemy's castle would be easier, and it would take less time to kill the legions of ansatsu rats. He looked at both kylon and renji, then he stated his additional plan.

," we can use rocks, cover it with oils, then burn it after we put them on the catapult. Aim for their towers and walls. When the fiery rock hit it, it would break into pieces and the flames would spread within the enemy's castle, that would be a good thing for easier attack!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:46 am

Catapults? Did he have any? Kylon didn't discover everything that had to do with this mansion, he just thought the weapons were the most important. He nevef thought of looking for war and siege machines. Kylon called Lucifer.

-Ai, turn. Tell me, do we have catapults here?

The hell hound turned into a naked man and walked towards Kylon. He was quite beautiful, but thought of himself as hideous. He bowed in front of Kylon, ignoring the other men at first. Then he looked at them when his Master ordered him to show them to the bigger machines.

"Follow me, my Lords. Please stay behind me for your own protection."

The beastling walked slowly, being followed by all three men. They walked in the dark hallway, Ai triggered all the traps and healed instantly, making sure the Lords were safe. He brought them to an indoor, underground cavern where five huge catapults waited for them.

"They all work great. I've taken care of them since the last battle they've seen. I hope their condition pleases you."

Kylon walked foward and touched the machines. They were in perfect condition. The demon allowed Ai to turn back to Lucifer and then looked at the men, his allies.

-Now we have catapults, dragons and armies. Has all this satisfied your desires Ishida-San?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 am

They all followed the beastling in silence. It was so strange to have seen this hell hound turn into such a lovely man. Renji blushed and looked away, if this would have been Seiran, he would have stared, but this was a man he didn't know. They walked for some time until they entered a cave in which were catapults. Ishida would be happy then. They walked in closer and then the man turned into a hell hound again. Renji walked to the first catapult and touched it softly. It was still in great condition. Renji then recieved a letter from a bird that had followed them. He read through it quickly.

-Apparently, a man by the name of Kageno Arashi, Ansatsu, has just changed sides to Byakuren. We've gained an ally, my friends.

Renji turned the letter to dust. Then, he got closer to Ishida and recieved an answer from their allies. Everyone had agreed to join into the battle. That was great news. He went on and told thenother two and then heard his demonic side snicker. He was just happy he would get to see some action. The golden winged angel then walked towards Kylon, but stepped on a stone that sunk in the ground. Oh crap. He had a bad feeling about this.

-The sound of a rock gliding down under my foot, a light clicking sound. That tells me that I stepped on a trap. Where is the beastling that heals fast?

Lucifer came towards Renji and turned back into his humanoid form. He started slipping his foot on the rock, slipping Renji's foot away, when the angel was safe, ths boy took his foot away and almost got slashed in two. He fell to his knees and spit blood out as he started healing. He looked up at Kylon and waited for instruction, his hand trying to hold his body in one piece.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm

They were brought into a dark hall way. Then, in less than one hour, they arrived at a huge room. There, they saw some catapults. The condition was still good and they could be used for battle. Mitsunari smirked as he touched the machine. Yes, this was good enough. He looked at Kylon and renji. Now.. everything that they needed would be a very simple 'bullets' for this big monster. Stones. Mitsunari was thinking about stones that was covered with oil and fire, perfect weapon. He then looked at Kylon the demon,

,' all right, Kylon, now… we have the catapults, all that is left is to make the bullets. I will gather my army to pick up lots of stones and covered it with oils then light them up with fire, that would broke their bastion and burn them."

Mitsunari heard of the name, Kageno Arashi. Of course, he knew who that man was, that old perverted vampire was now with a byakuren hybrid. Yukito if he remember correctly. They could have faith on Kageno, and it would be better since he was in love with Yukito, one of the byakuren generals. That was great news.

,' the old guy Kageno arashi. His mansion is now our base, I just released it from ansatsu force. We can use his mansion for our base as well. Though one thing… some of our.. stupid.. soldiers sill.. suspected that old vampire as enemy so… we need to be careful or there will be a traitor inside us, that won't be funny at all."

Then, Mitsunari told them that they would keep in touch after this. They could meet at kageno's place if they wished it. After all, everything was well planned and now, they only need to wait for the right time to do the action all out. With that said,, Mitsunari went back home along with Renji, of course, that hybrid needed to go back to his spouse soon. Though they would meet again as allies in the battle field.

PostSubject: Re: A burning invitation   

Back to top Go down

A burning invitation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1