Profession: Healer

Kingdom: Eiryu

Powers:
Light: Healing
Light: Protection
Darkness: Armegeddon
Darkness: Black Hole

Description of your powers:
Healing- While I wander I meet people wounded, whether good or bad I heal them with my hands, unless they provoke an attack on me then I show no mercy. While I heal them the wounded area attaches it to the other skin, so I advise you to look away if you have a weak stomach. My hands glow white when i use my healing power, and it takes more power the bigger the wound.

Protection-I can make a shield like a dome around myself/people I'm trying to protect. While my defenses are high, I am also at my weakest. It takes a lot of concentration to keep it up. As with my healing powers, I get weaker the longer and bigger the shield is up. The shield can have different colours for different needs. For killing my enemies that charge into the shield, it turns red. To let non hostile forces in, it turns blue. And to heal the people inside, it turns white.

Armageddon- If someone ambushes me, I can eliminate all living matter surrounding me in a vapor. Unfortunately this means nature too, leaving a dry piece of land. It starts as a small red ball in my hands, then it takes a short bit of time tho grow medium sized and steadily grows until it's the size of me. Then it explodes in a fiery ball of red light that vaporizes all living matter surrounding me into ash and dust. I am also defenseless during the time it takes to grow the ball to explode.

Black hole- I can also create a black hole that can swallow enemies of an ambush. Unfortunately this power also affects the land as well creating a large crater in the earth. It takes the same amount of time to make a black hole, adding that I am defenseless during the making of the volatile weapon. But for black holes, I can make them last for a few minutes in a dark purple and black vortex. This takes the most energy out of me.

Physical: I have long white hair, pale white glowing skin, and grey coloured wings that come from my mother. I get my thin face and onyx eyes from my father. I usually wear a black and white wardrobe. I usually carry a thin but strong blade that was my father's. My main outfit is a black and white fluffy dress with a black corset top. I wear black stockings with black shoes. I enchanted my wardrobe to heal and protect me while I wear it, but the more hits I recieve the weaker the protection is. I have a small stature at 5'7". I can fly with my wings, which is usually how I move around. I have a necklace that was supposedly my mother's that has healing powers as well.

Psycho: I have a serious personality thinking realistically and strict, a personality from my father. I get concerned for my allies and I show no mercy for my enemies. I am not easily trusting and it's hard to earn it. This is because of my past that I am running from. But once you get to know me, I lighten up a bit and start to be sarcastic (in a good way.) I have a split personally somedays and get flash backs when I was a child being trained to be a killer. I can be nice and serious one moment, then detached and cruel the next. Then on rare occasions when I detach myself, I break down with my eyes empty, meaning I closed into myself.

Story: My story is complicated, ever since before I was conceived. My mother was a divine angel and my father was a heretic divine. There was a battle that took place between their two villages. My father was a warrior/Mage casting dark magic and fighting with the very sword in my possession. The battle ended in blood bath and my mother was taken prisoner. I don't need to explain what happened while my mother was captive. After I was born, she was executed, and my father began to raise me as a warrior against the divine. I was almost sent to war when I was practicing one day and discovered my light powers. I used my dark powers to kill my father and take whatever seemed useful and left with a horse. To this day I wander in the middle of my parent's seperate kingdoms, helping and caring for others that couldn't get the help they needed like I did.

― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

Last edited by Helena Lorena on Thu May 16, 2013 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Helena Lorena   Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 pm

please do these :

1. add more lines to all powers
2. add more lines to all descriptions

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Helena Lorena
Shadow Warrior

Job/hobbies : Healer
Humor : Hi there ^^

PostSubject: Re: Helena Lorena   Thu May 16, 2013 9:30 am

I (hopefully) added enough? ^^'

― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
Back to top Go down
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Helena Lorena   Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 pm

thanks for editing, Validated

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helena Lorena   

Back to top Go down

Helena Lorena
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Eiryu-
Jump to: