Share | 

In search of a victim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: In search of a victim   Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:58 am

His dark side was going to come out soon, what better place to go then a place people tend to avoid? He didn't want to hurt others, but dark creatures could die by his hand, he didn't mind. He knew his demonic side would want blood. The time was drawing close, he could feel it in his heart, the creaping darkness, the sick, cold feeling dripping from everywhere on his body that only he could feel.
Arriving in one of the darkest places he could find, he sat down and waited for the bad him to peek out from his own eyes. He would slowly lose himself in pain and darkness.
He knew it started when the anger came to his heart, he had no reason to be angry, but he was starting to hate everything around him.

-Hopefully no one's around...or else, I'll kill him.

That was the type of thing he would normaly never say. Renji was always a very kindhearted person, never would he volonturaly hurt someone, but his kindness, it seemed, had a price: once a month, he's the complete opposite of himself.
Once his good self was well locked away, Renji got up in search of his first victim.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 pm

In such a dark realm, it may be rare for an angel to visit. however, Seiran has something do deal with in this dark realm, the forbidden realm where darkness rule. With his sword kept safe beside him and other kinds of weapons, Seiran approaches the gate of underworld. He wears a black robe and hide in darkness as he approach the dark realm. This is not the first time Seiran went to the underworld, but this time, it is different, He can sense something bad around him. He won't let his guard down, so covered in his robe, he placed his hands on his sword, and hold it tight.

"hopefully , nothing bad will happen this time, or i can bathe my sword with fresh blood, I'm sure it yearns for fresh blood."

After some time, Seiran arrive in the depth of the underworld, he lays down some invincible traps around him and rest for a while, still holding his sword tightly , ready for any attacks might come. The realm is always dark and no sun ever shine here. The only light in the realm is only a fade moonlight , it may block Seiran's vision, and for that, he use his angel abilities and enhance his vision.

" it surely getting cold here, but i can't make a fireplace or it will draw enemy's eyes on me, i guess I'll just tighten my robe and keep alert."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:15 am

Creatures of the dark were not as fun as those he could find on the surface, but he didn't know how to get out to cause more damage, so they would have to do for now. Their flesh was rotten, disgusting, not tasty at all, and their smell was worse. He could rule these lands, but he didn't feel like working so hard. His hands blackened with blood of the dead, he was looking for his next prey when, in a gust a putride wind, the smell of an angel made him smile. Their flesh was always tender and sweet. The sent came from the east and so he went straight for the east. Slowly though, the smell of the angel was mixed with magic and metal. He had a weapon and probably traps around him.
When Renji sees the man, he stalks him for a while, just for the fun to last longer. He hears him talk to himself, mostly about his sword yearning for fresh blood.

*That makes two of us...* He thought with a devilish smile.

Then he spoke of the cold temperature around him, Renji felt nothing like that, his heart was probably as cold as the air to that Angel. So, the little birdy was cold? He could always wamr him up. Renji makes a ball of fire in his hand and throws it on some dried out branches, not on the angel, he prefer his meat raw. The he slowly walks out of the shadows.

[b]- You can try to keep alert, but around here, it's not enough. Because, I'm there. Now tell me...why is a cute little angel down here in the darkest and cruelest place in this world? Do you have a psychotic death wish? Or maybe, you want to play with me?[/b]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:19 pm

From a far, Seiran could sense someone is lurking in the darkness. it is not hard to notice that since Seiran is an assassin, he is expert in hiding and killing in silence. The smell is getting closer and stronger, the scent, seems like a blend scent, it is rare and this makes Seiran increase his guard. he can see something darker that the dead vegetation around but could not tell whether it is a man or a beast. Then he Placed his Sword before him and cast it to the ground to increase the strength of his invincible traps.

" this is not good, but whatever that is, i'm prepared ." with a calm smile on his face , Seiran keep his gaze steady at the dark shadow , Until it reveal itself along with a fire ball flying straight at Seiran , but it burns the dead dried out branches beside him, That was close and Seiran saw it coming for sure though he is shocked for a second.

Then as the branches burns in fire, Seiran's hiding place is surrounded by light now. He can see clearly the figure of the dark shadow. it was a man, half devil half something else ,it may be said like that. Seiran then takes off his black robe, revealing his full figure on the man before him. Seiran has a thin figure, with a rosy skin and lips , with long silky black hair thrown over his thin shoulder, then he sits down in where he is.

he hear the strange man talks nonsense about death and he being the greatest danger in the realm. Seiran live long enough and see lots of worse danger than this hybrid before him. this one might be a threat but it is wise to act with thoughts, and so Seiran replies the man in a soft voice.

"Death merely a paw,
Sword is like a cold finger
Cruelty is hollow"

Then Seiran talks again with different tone but still with his soft voice, " I'm in search of Flower of death." Then with a gentle , calm gaze, Seiran look into the eye of the Hybrid before him as he said
" What are you? Devil? If killing is your wish, I'm afraid you are the prey"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 am

-Prey? You must be joking!

He looked around with a giant grin on his face, which only made him look even crueler. He took one step closer, holding a head in his right hand. It was merely one of the inhabitants of the underworld, but it was still grousome for others.

-Little Angel, this world is my playground now, and it will stay like this until the sun rises on the Lands. Nobody can beat me here and now. I will not let you and your little traps stop me from having my fun.

He droped the head right in the middle of the angels invincible traps and smiled wider. This was going to be much more interesting than useless living dead! He could smell magic from a mile away, but what was really interesting him about the angel, was his sent. It was sweet, yet he still smelt of blood and death. Renji lifted his hand closer to his face and another ball of flames appeared.

-Now tell me, Little Angel, what is the name of the Person I will devour tonight?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Perhaps it is not such a wise decision for Seiran to seek out some kind of flower in the middle of forbidden kingdom all alone by himself. But then When the Hybrid in his demonic form approach him closer, Seiran could smell something different from this stranger, something good. Seiran could see into the depth of the stranger's eyes. he is sure now, there is something hidden in this demonic form. The stranger surely do his best to look as cruel as he can, It makes Seiran scared a little bit,but he tries to talk softly to this demon despite his fear.

" Little traps? no, i won't call those traps, you have yet to see my traps, big demon, and I'm not little."

That was about to make Seiran cast another abilities of his power, but then he hold it, it is not the right time to reveal his traps or his powers. As the demonic man approach and make another fireball in his hands, Seiran slowly move from the place he is standing , he walks closer to the man before him, gently, he grab his strong hands, and put out the fireball with his breath of ice.

" I can see it, though its fading, there is good inside you does it? I won't hurt you for i won't hurt the innocent one inside you. " ahh.... and... asking my name? why not tell me who you are?"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 pm

The Demon bursted into laughter. This prey was being extremely stuborn, he liked it. It was no fun when the person just let itself get killed and eaten. Renji shook him off of his hands, he didn't feel like being touched by his food.

- The"Good" inside me as you say, I will devour it also. That angel will never see the light of day anymore! Too long have I let him do whatever he desires and stood aside waiting for the new moon to rise to take over.

He grabbed the Angel with one hand and approched his face to his. He slowly licked the angel's face with a grin. He tasted good on the outside, he couldn't wait to taste his insides. he then notices that he is taller then the Angel and smirks again.

-I don't have a name because nobody that meets me has the time the say anything. Wait, maybe I do have one, some of them scream "Oh my God, save me!" Then perhaps I am God. Oh, and you see, you are a Little Angel.

With another burst of laughter he backs away in the shadows. He picked up a dark purple flower and came back in the light given off by his flames.

-Is this the flower you are searching for?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:17 pm

So Seiran was right from the very beginning, there is an angel inside this demon, this makes Seiran wants to release the angel, somehow, some way, but he must do it carefully so that he won't hurt the angel inside, only the demon. It might be a bit harder but Seiran knows he can do it without fail.

As Seiran is still thinking, the Demon burst into laugh, and it makes seiran gets goosebumps all over, he sure has a very ugly laughter. Oh dear, if he wish to laugh, at least do it with some charm! that was the worst laughter ever! Seiran can't think of other way than feeling a bit sick, but then, this demon do even worse thing to seiran, he licked seiran's face!

" ugh.. that's just one nasty licking art! i never dream a demon will like my face like that! and you, you are only one inch taller than me so don't get so proud of yourself!"

When the demon keep saying "little angel" it makes Seiran pissed of a little but somehow, he isn't going to do anything, he just wait there as if he is planning on something that the demon never realize from the very beginning.

Then he sees the demon go back into shadow for a while and come out with a dark purple flower, the interesting thing is, the demon asked if this is the one Seiran is searching for. This must be the first demon who knows how to ask with words. Then with a happy smile on his face Seiran shove the flower into his small pouch but he did not touch it.

" i can't believe i don't even need to lift my finger to make you fall into my trap, does my face taste good to you? i cover my body from head to toe with sweet poison that i made it myself, it will paralyze you in an instant, and drain all your powers after that, well, i have the antidote but, i wonder if i will give it to you."

This will be a good chance to awaken the other man inside this demon, but still if this one does not knock him down, Seiran got plenty of tricks to show off.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 am

A paralysing poison? This angel was more difficult to eat then the angel inside himself. What a pain this one was starting to be. Though he did say he had the antidote. Renji step foward and grabbed the Angel's neck.

-If I am to paralyse, I will make sure to crush your neck at the same time. So now, it's your choice, either you give me your nice little antidote, or you die trying to get away from me.

He could feel his legs starting to lock a bit, so he started to strenghen his grasp around the angel's neck with nothing in his eyes but hatred for him now. If he were to go back to sleep until the next new moon, he at least wanted to kill one person that had pissed him off. His knees locked and he let out a snarl while his eyes grew hungrier.

-Nice dance we're having right now. Why don't you just give me that antidote of yours so we can dance the finally?

It was fun at first, but now Renji was just pissed and he could feel his good side waking up which made him eager to kill before it completely took over.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:20 am

That poison sure a deadly one and will surely harm this demon that starts to anger Seiran as well. At first he only wish to fool around with this demon but then he starts to become a pain in the ass with all of his threatening and cocky attitude. Still an assassin like Seiran will be more than hard to be tamed don't even mention defeated. He might have a feminine figure with a girly face but the true him is deadly as venom.

When the demon gets all pissed and starts to grad and choke Seiran's neck, he can feel its hard to breathe. That silly demon sure does not know how to be polite, he even asked Seiran to give the antidote while choking his neck!

* does this one don't have a brain or what? he choked me and want me to speak? I barely able to breathe not to mention say a word!*. So Seiran can only return the angry glare of the demon with the same glaring eyes.

He is struggling but not much since he thought it could be a good chance for him to gain enough time for the poison to react. The stronger the person is, the faster the poison spread. Of course Seiran won't give the antidote , not to this demon.

But then, the demon gets all cocky again and threatened him that he'll kill him if he does not give the antidote. it makes seiran laugh in his heart but not in his lips since he can't , and so, Seiran plans something in his brain* kill me he said? what a joke, does he even know who he is dealing with? i guess i play the weak little angel for now*

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 am

The sun in the above world must have been starting to rise, because Renji felt his demonic powers start to weaken. The demonic him shook his head and slapped his forehead.

-Damn it! Is it already this late? I guess I have to kill you now, before HE comes back out!

As he tried to choke him to the breaking point, his body felt suddenly heavy and his mind was starting to clear up from the dark fog. He let go of his grip and stumbled backwards before he fell on his backside. The demon let out one last scream, and then it was silent for a while. His normally blood red eyes opened after a few minutes to be a golden ocean and six immense wings spread out behind him, all a light golden color. The angel gasped as if it had not breathed in ages. But as he tried to get up, his body would not respond.

-What is this? What has he done this time? My body, it won't move? Where am I?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Just when Seiran is about to show more of his deadly tricks,the demon starts to loosen his grip and step backwards, it seems that something is wrong with him, then out of nowhere, the demon start to scream fiercely as if he is in pain, Seiran just stand where he is and he grab his sword which is of course enchanted with poison. but then, the demons starts to transform, it begins to spread golden angel wings and the new person before him gasp like he has been holding his breath for centuries.

Seiran just won't let this chance slip away, he can't let his guard down, not when his enemy is in a pause of transformation, then he said gently " so... this demon can also take shape of an angel? what a cute demon indeed, Your other self tried to kill me, but good thing he molest me a bit and got himself paralyzed by doing that."

Pointing his sword against the angel's neck Seiran said again " Perhaps i will spare you now, i don't kill my own kind, and if you could stay in your current shape, that poison will weaken, it only works against demons and dark creatures, I shall take my leave now, I've been playing in this god forsaken place too long."

After saying so, Seiran pick up his black robe and he wrap it around his thin slender body, then he gather his weapons and put them inside his robe, hidden.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Was he leaving? Renji got up quicly, perhaps to quicly because his head started spinning, and walked as best as he could towards the man in the black robe. Renji had no idea how he got here, or only a very faint idea, but his mind was hazy.

-You cannot simply leave me here! I know not how to escape this wretched place. Allow me to follow you out of this cursed land.

Renji knew that he had a bad side, but each time he changed place with him, he didn't remember anything that he had done. Did this man really fight against him? Was he really poisoned? Did Renji hurt him?

-Please, forgive my other self, I don't know what your meeting was like, but I do hope he didn't harm you in any way. He is...uncontrollable.

Renji felt awkward that this man had seen his weakness, the demon inside him, the monster that desired nothing but blood and carnage.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:03 am

The angel before him starts to stand up as the poison begins to fade away since it only works against demons. As Seiran prepares to leave, The angel stall him and asked him for help since he can't escape this place all by himself. It is true that there are some passage that are safer for an angel to pass through.As for Seiran, he got lots of traps, weapons and all under his sleeves, but it seems that this angel has nothing for protection , Surely Seiran won't just hand him over a weapon what if he turns back into demon and attack him? and so, he decide to give him a scimitar for protection

" you...if you happen to have any weapon on you i suggest you throw them away, i don't want to get attacked from behind when you turn back into that demon. here, take this scimitar , this weapon can only be wielded by angels, at least it will make me feel safer around you."

The angel then said that he feels sorry and that he can't control the demon inside him. this is a bad thing for both sides since obviously, Seiran won't know when and where the demon will show up again, and so he offers some help " uncontrollable demon inside you? terrific! I can teach you how to control that demon of yours , but of course with a price." Seiran might be good but he is not that generous, he always has something under his sleeve.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:38 am

What a strange man. He tells Renji that he wants him to throw away all his weapons, but then gives him a scimitar. Wasn't this also a weapon? Then again, Renji had no use of such objects. When he is not a demon, he does not fight, and the dark side of him always prefered using brute strengh. Renji didn't even know if he would remember how to use this deadly object. He took courses when he was much younger, but when he knew what was happening to him when the moon was black, he decided not to touch swords ever again. He gave the weapon back to the man.

-Forgive me, but I don't use these. You are safe, the moon on the surface has gone and the sun is rising, the dark me will not appear again until the dark moon rises again. And I'm afraid that your aid will be wasted, even great alchimists had tried to controle this beast, nobody survived to tell me if it worked. It's another person completely inside my mind. When he's awake, I am in a deep slumber. Your desire to help is admirable, but I fear it won't do any good. You are not the first one to offer me such help.

The truth is, Renji didn't want to kill anyone trying to help him again. His hand were so deeply stained with blood that no matter how many lives he saved, it didn't seem to make any difference. He stood there, awaiting the angel's path to go back to the surface, back to the light.

-My name is Renji, what may be yours if we are to travel shortly together?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 pm

This is not the first time Seiran meet a stranger for sure. But this is kind of new since the angel before him is a mix between a demon and angel. The sun is high in the sky and the moon sinks to the depth of the unknown. The realm still feels creepy even with sunlight pouring its grace upon it. The angel introduce himself to Seiran and said that his name is Renji. When Seiran gives the scimitar to him, he refuse it saying that it'll be safe as long as the sun is high and the moon is gone, He also said that he does not use such weapons. this makes Seiran wonders even more, how could this man defend himself then? by running away maybe? for sure running away will be useless in this realm since its filled with beasts and danger.

Not to be rude against the man he just met, Seiran introduce himself as well, " I am Seiran." For beginning, Seiran is not a person to talk much like his other friend. In his silence, Seiran thinks * so, he can't wield weapons? or won't? maybe it'll be better if he is with no weapon, but then, I have to do extra work by protecting him!* And so, Seiran turn his back and throw his long silky black hair to the back and says again ," I do not wish to control the demon, I can show you the way, so you can control him, but since you are not interested, then forget it."

Before Seiran takes another step forward to where the light is the brightest, he remember that Renji said the demon will come back every time the moon is high, this is surely troublesome , especially if it happens when they travel together. And so, Seiran took a bright violet potion from his pocket and drink it all. This will do, said Seiran in his mind. " Let us move, Renji"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:43 pm

There was no way to control the demon, but Renji had heard of a way to seal him away in his own mind. Then again, many have tried and only manage to piss him off so much that he killed them. The man's name was Seiran. It was a beautiful name for a man like him. He seemed surprised that Renji had refused the weapon but he also seemed a bit annoyed. He probably thought that Renji would let him defend both of them without doing anything.
He was not a very talkative person, which was fine with Renji who prefered leanring by looking. Words could lie, but the body never lies. They walked for hours without stoping, Renji wasn't getting tired at all, being used to traveling like this since he was young. As the daylight grew darker, Seiran seemed to get more and more nervous. Was he afraid of the demons hidding in the ever growing shadows or was he expecting Renji to turn into a demon again this night? Renji smiled as he saw the thing moon crescent in the darkening sky. There will be no bloodbath cause by Renji this night. He sighed in relief that he had now perfect control over his own body. They finally stoped and Renji sat down on the mossy ground. He looked at Seiran who was tense and gently laughed.

-You mustn't worry. I will not turn tonight. See the crescent of silver light is in the sky. You only need to worry if the moon is nowhere to be seen in the ink sky.

A noise made Renji get up again. It was a low growl, a deep an menacing growl. The animal jumped towards them but Renji grabed it by the head and crushed it with his one hand. and that was why he didn't need a sword. He knew every weak points of everybody's body.

-Please, friend, relax, we should be safe now. This little one had been following me because I'm covered in blood. He was no threat.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 am

Both of them have walked over the underworld realm for hours, the sun has sinks and the moon is rising in glory to the pitch black sky above. All that Seiran knows is that this angel traveling with him will turn into demon when the moon is high. Seiran tighten his grip on his twin blade he was ready to slit the demon's throat if he comes out. being too busy with the angel-demon man before him, Seiran does not feel it when his body becomes tired. But then Renji suddenly stopped and sit down on the ground as he look up to the sky. * what is he thinking? is he turning again? well.. if he does I'm ready with my blades!* But then the thing Seiran expected never comes out, he is kind of confuse and lost since Renji said that he'll turn when the moon is high in the sky.

While drowning in confusion, Renji told him when exactly the demon will comes out and for sure, this makes Seiran looks stupid and funny. not to mention when Renji laughed at him a bit. So, with a slightly red face Seiran said " why didn't you mention that earlier?! I'm all tense till now!"After saying so , Seiran's face is still red he just can't believe he was totally fooled this time.

While Seiran put his full attention to Renji, he heard a low growl not far from them, He then raise his blades ready to slice the beast in half when it appears. But before Seiran could make a move, Renji grab the beast's head and crush it with his bare hands.! now Seiran knows why this guys does not need a weapon, he has an incredible strength!

Seiran feels relief that Renji could at least do something to defend them. Just after Renji knocked down the beast, Seiran begins to feel numb on his feet, for he has been walking for a long time. and so, He sits down by Renji and remove his black coat, revealing his slender body wrapped in a blood red silken yukata. Then he starts to breathe in slowly, it feels better without the black coat that choke his neck a bit.

" I see why sword do you no good, seemed to me that you are a fighter, what are you?"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:53 am

Renji couldn't help but to smile and laugh quietly when he saw Seiran's reaction. Now that he knew that Renji would stay himself this night, the angel finally started to relax. Thought Renji had not missed his blushing face and he felt a little satisfaction to his reaction. Renji was known to be a womanizer, but he also enjoyed men when they proved interesting.
Maybe Renji should have told him earlier that he would not turn demonic every night, but his mind had been wondering all over this wretched world.
The wind had started to pick up, so Renji simply made a flame appear on the ground. It lite up without minding the wind at all. It was a bit warmer with the fire, but the wind was still cold. Renji heard some cloth falling softly on the ground besides him. When he looked at Seiran, he had sat down and let his black cloak fall back. Renji could visibily see Seiran's body under his silk yukata. The golden winged angel smiled. His color choice was interesting in the underworld. Blood red. Renji looked at his hand, with which he crushed the skull of the animal. It was covered in blood.
Suddenly, he heard Seiran speack to him about his fighting skills. Renji smiled and looked at him with soft eyes.

-I know not what I am. I've been trained ever since the fifth year of my life in many combat arts. I have rejected swords since I've killed my closest friends as they tried to stop my demonic self. I am just a warrior that is trying to repay his debts and keep his old promises.

He looked at the man again, there still had some red on his face. It made Renji smile again.

-You're actually cute when you blush.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 pm

it is still, a mystery about what renji is, he is part angel and yet part devil, but Seiran is too tired to be bothered by this kind of thought. He cares not what renji is as long as he does not hurt him. All that he cares now is a rest, at least for a while before they continue walking. Seiran knows that Renji could see his bare skin under the silken Yukata, somehow, it seems that Renji liked it a bit? whatever that is, it does not really important to know.

He keeps his attention on the angel beside him, he has golden wings and his skin looks soft as well, perhaps too soft for a fighter. Even if Seiran himself have a soft delicate rosy skin, but that is because he is so concerned about his looks. Lots of people say that Seiran is a prince or princess of death for he is deadly despite his pretty face. As they resting together, renji starts to tell a little bit about himself, saying that he had killed his best friend back then and that he is a fighter since forever. Seiran just listen to his short comment and stay silent as he keep his gaze at Renji.

The moment of silence stays for a short of time, thanks to Renji's words about seiran being cute when he blush. This makes Seiran gets a bit concerned and his face is red again! he just can't believe that Renji , who just met him told him such things! This time, Seiran really have no idea what he should say, so he just fix his disheveled red yukata to cover up his thigh. He then looks down to the ground , he just can't show this new fella his blushing face even more! * how dare he told me that!? if he is no friend i would have hit him in the head!*

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 am

It made Renji smile wider as Seiran tried to hide his tigh. And his blushing face was even cuter then. Renji felt like touching that adorable face, but he held back, thinking that this man might not be in the same interest as he. Though it was something Renji would have to fight against all night. He was a pretty light sleeper, and he usually wakes up often. He'll have to resist touching this man during his sleep.
The angel seemed to be even more disturbed by Renji's words then he originally thought. Though it was still cute and funny to see him looking down at the ground. Did he think that perhaprs this way Renji could not see the red in his face? It made him smile a bit wider, then sigh.

-You are such a shy assassin. Though very adorable. Why don't you simply look at me, I know the color of your face.

Renji reached for Seiran's face only to make him look up at him. There was no way Renji would let a man that had such a strong energy hide his face that way. It just did not feel right. He made him stare directly in his eyes.

-There, isn't that a little better?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

The moon is still up high in the pitch black sky of the night. The atmosphere in the realm is very quiet and silent as if there are nobody else there but Seiran and Renji. This does not feel right for sure. Seiran starts to think that there must be something wrong going on in here , if there is no sound at all, then surely there must be something bad approaching them. Still blushing and tries to hide his thigh which is useless thing to do, Seiran cast his eyes far behind Renji's back, he felt something lurking there but not sure of it. While Seiran sinks in his thought as he blush, renji reached out to his delicate face and make their eyes met.

It is at this moment that Seiran could look the color of Renji's eyes it has the calming color yet the shine inside is a bit seducing. *He must be some kind of flirty guy then* Said Seiran in his mind. Then Renji told him that he is such a shy assassin which is half true and half wrong, Seiran won't blush in the face of his enemy, he only do so when he is among his friends or closest people. and so when their eyes met Seiran softly speaks to him

" the moon is lonely , but the stars won't come to it , a blushing rose might able to stay by its side, but for how long? the petals will die like a fallen leaves, Winter won't back to spring, never. Like an arrow released to pierce the beast's flesh , it won't back to its master"

He ends his words as he keep a deep stare at Renji, his long black eyelashes cast shadow on his rosy cheek, Seiran smiles lightly at Renji. for sure, He doubt that Renji would understand his words. it indeed sound strange for a conversation, but old habits die hard.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 am

Renji was confused about the words spoken by the other angel, but he paid no mind to it. He had a friend once that loved to speak in verses, this man only had the heart of a poet it seemed. 
Renji was barely listening to him, only because he had noticed there was no sound whatsoever around them. Renji had very good hearing so to him this meant very bad news. He closed his eyes and let his spirit roam the silence. Meditating was something he had tried to use to control his demonic blood, but instead he found out he could hear and see things he would normally not with his normal eyes. There was a large dark presence coming their way and even the other creatures of the dark feared this monster. 
Renji then opened his eyes and jolted upright. His hand instinctively went on Seiran's thigh without noticing his action. He looked at him then and his eyes showed no more kindness, only urgency.

-You must feel it also. A very large and demonic figure is coming our way. I deeply apologize for this inconvenience, it must be all this blood that covers me that attracted him here.

Renji then got up and looked around. They were at a disadvantage in this deep valley. They had to go on higher ground. Renji spotted a small hill, it could be the difference between life and death for them. He grabbed Seiran's hand and dragged him on top of it.

-We should be able to defend our position here. This thing is huge...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Seiran is sure that something dangerous is watching and lurking in the shadows.he knows that this silence is not normal and that they will face something bad. before Seiran could think of anything, Renji grab his delicate hands and drag him to the top of a hill. They were running fast to reach it and renji is sure in a high awareness of this beast. he knows that this one is not a small puppy!

So, Seiran grab his shuriken and he cast some traps surrounding the ground where they stand so that the beast can't get closer. the traps are made of transparent strings covered in poison and will react when something touch it. Seiran then whispers to renji " stay where you are, don't move , i can take down this one." Then, Seiran looks around and he observe the shadows near them. most of the shadows are just trees and dead vegetation. but then, one strange shadow catch Seiran's attention. the shape is very odd for a tree not to mention a vegetation. it looks like a horn and fangs. this beast is something like scorpion but it also like a lion. before Seiran took another step forward, he pour some liquid all over Renji's hands, shoulder, and head, the liquid is like a water but the smell is like a mud. It was some kind of "distraction lotion" that Seiran made himself. He also apply the liquid all over himself and said to renji again " don't wash it away and don't lick it, just let it be for now, it will weaken the smell of blood in your hands."

After make enough preparations, Seiran then throw some explosive bombs to the strange shadow trying to make it comes out. When the bomb explodes, the beast is angered and it showed itself. The figure is huge, with scorpion tail and lion head with large fangs and horns on its head. Seiran is prepared with venomous Shuriken on his hands, then he jump to the sky and throw them hard at the beast , the venomous shuriken sink fast into the beast's flesh, and of course along with the venom.

The beast starts to growl in pain and anger as the venom spread fast into its vein and flesh. But still, the beast is not yet dead, Seiran still got some weapons and poisons to attack, but he think of Renji he just can't leave him all by himself and attack the beast recklessly, Since Seiran is not sure if the beast is only one or it got some friends coming.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Since the man told Renji not to move and that he could take care of this creature, Renji stood straight and crossed his hands behind his back with a smile. Might as well do as the angel says, it could be interesting. Renji looked at him while he was heading out in the darkness and getting some weapons out of his jacket. They seemed to be stars, but from here, Renji could not be certain that's what they were. He looked at the angel, who was blushing violently earlier, jump to the sky and throw his weapons to the beast. The wind brought him a faint smell of poison and he was hoping that Seiran was the one throwing the poison and not the creature. Renji simply stood there with the weird smell of mud all over him. He tried very hard not to lick it off him, because the liquide was mixing with the blood on his hands which had made it blood red again.
As Renji was looking at the angel's fighting strategy, he felt something coming from behind him. Another one of those beasts? He slowly turned to see five very small versions of the great creature. They were all medium dog sized and staring at him with their hungry eyes. Renji understood the creature's strategy right there. The big one must be the parent and it serves as a distraction while the children come from behind to eat the prey they chose. It was quite a simple strategy, but quite effective if you consider the fact that the one with the weapons had left. Renji smiled at the creatures.

-If your lives means anything to you, you will all turn around and find another prey to feed on.

They didn't seem to understand his warning and all five of them attacked at once. Renji closed his wings in front of him and used them as a shield. The creatures bounced off of them and landed a bit further. Renji had not yet removed his hands from his back and he was still smiling. It was at a moment like this that he wished he had his old sword, but it had been lost for ages.

-I guess you will all have to die here, then.

With a simple thought, the baby creatures all bursted into an inferno. Their cries filled the night as Renji stared at their squeeling bodies. They were cooking alive and Renji had to look at them die.

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   

Back to top Go down

In search of a victim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next