Share | 

Out for inspiration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Out for inspiration   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 pm

I was out of inspiration. My sculptures ha been lacking something crucial and I needed some time out of my humble house to find it. I wore my white yukata, not wanting to wear my armor anymore. I opened my wings and flew out of my house. Ineeded to see the world again. I needed to see something worth seeing. I flew around for days before having to land. My wings lifted some dirt and dust as I landed. I looked around. Nature usually inspired my work but it seemed that today was not going to be the case. I sighed and started walking around. I didn't bother hidding my wings since I might have to fly off if I sensed trouble or if nothing was inspiring me.
I was in the land of elves. They knew me. Well pretty much everyone knew me. I was the Ex General after all. I walked for a few minutes before I felt followed. It felt strange. I had never been followed here before. Suddenly, I felt a threatning aura. I turned around just in time to get a sharp needle like projectile in my throat. I coughed and pulled it out. Threen elves came out of the bushes and charged me, calling me ansatsu scum. I smirked. They didn't know me. I was unarmed. I let the first one pass next to me and hit him behind the head, he fainted, I kicked the second in the stomac hard enough to make him see stars. The third one was more relaxed, he looked at me as I stood straight, a smile dancing on my lips. I waited for him to make his move. He did the same. My vision started to darken. The dart. He was waiting for the dart's effect. I became blind after a few seconds. I closed my eyes. I didn't panic. I felt a faint breeze going contrary to the wind and bent foward. I felt his foot pass quickly over my head, then my hand reacted and grabbed hold of it. I stood back up and turned my blind eyes towards him before using his leg as a lever to smash him on the ground on my other side. He was knocked out.
Now I was blind, I couldn't fly off and I couldn't really walk around. What to do? I sat down in the middle of the elves that had attacked me. It wasn't their fault if they misjudged me. I heard another sound from the bushes.

"Before you think wrongly of this situation, I am byakuren. My name is Saigo. These boys thought I was Ansatau and now I seem to be blind. Hopefully only temporarly. May you help me?"

Rebel Warriors

Job/hobbies : beast Master

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Another shiny day for him. Ryohei was about to start his day. Today, he would train some of his subordinates to battle the ansatsu soldiers. Three of them. Those three soldiers were a mere beginners, they were new in this land. He woke up from his fluffy bed, got out from his bedroom and then he walked to the pond behind his small cottage. A pond filled with warm water, a small hot spring pond to be precise. He took off his pajamas and took a bath in the pond. He sighed in comfort and then when he was done with the bath, he grabbed his towel, dried himself and then got dressed into his usual green robe. Then, he called for Hachiko , his Siberian husky dog, hachiko was a big doggie, he has white and grey fur on him. He howl and barked happily as his master called him. Cute doggie indeed.

,' come now chiko-chan!!! Let's begin our training today!!"

The doggie answered with a woof and then they walked out form the peaceful area, the home. Ryohei opened the plant curtain that hid his home from the outsiders and then he walked towards the open forest. They both walked for some time and then Ryohei found something odd. He could smell something that was not familiar. This scent, smelt like an angel, a divine. But… there's no angel in Mythical island right? To make sure of it, he walked further and finally he came out from the bushes. His dog barked and woof again. Hachiko seemed to find something. The dog ran forward leaving his master in the back. He ran towards the strange smell he get. Then, hachiko sniffed the hand before him. A man, an angel to be precise. Hachiko barked again and he continued to sniff the guy.

Ryohei ran towards hachiko and he saw three of his new boys, passed out. Really, those silly boys attack the wrong guy!! He couldn't say anything, but he would spank those trouble maker later on. He knelt and pet hachiko's head. The big Siberian husky dog woof again and he wagged his tail happily. This man was no threat.

,' I'm sorry for the harsh welcome you get from the three fools, they are my students and those fools are new here… now… I will help you all right? Stay here. And Chiko-chan, guard this man well okay? Good boy."

Hachiko listened to what his master told him to. He walked towards the angel and barked at him, he sniffed the angel again, and barked more. He gave his fluffy paw on the angel's hand, it was a 'hand shake' that hachiko gave him, that means they are friends now. The dog was happy to find a new friend in the forest to play with. He barked again when his master returned. Ryohei smiled widely and pet hachiko's head. He gave the dog a baked fish he brought from home as a present.

,' chiko-chan you're a good boy!! Now.. here is your treat, you cute little husky. Well.. not so little huh?"

He turned his attention to the angel before him and sat beside the guy. He had some leaves and herbs with him. He started to melt those things and turned it into some kind of cream. He then applied it all over the guy's eyes and then, he wrapped the angel's eyes with bandage. This will do, this will heal this man fast enough. Then, he gave the guy a baked fish as well, judging that the guy might be hungry.

,' all right, you can rest now, and eat your fish, and by the way, I'm Ryohei Akatsugi the beast master and this lovely Husky, is hachiko, he is my best friend."

Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm

So it was a dog and his master. I felt the wet nose on my hand and heard him bark a few time. I felt no threat for the animal, so I let my hand glide over his fur and pat him gently. The master came forth a few seconds after and said that the three men were supposedly students of him. Oopsy. Well they should consider themselves lucky to have gottwn a lesson from the Rider of the Last Shadow. That wasn't something just anyone could get. He told me to stay there with the dog. The dog did some adorable things and eventualy gave me hand shake. I smiled and kept petting him until the man came back. He gave the dog something that smelt strong and then gave the same to me. Fish? Very well I guess it wouldn't hurt me to eat. I felt his fingers pass over my closed eye lids and apply cream then it seemed he bandaged my eyes. His name was Ryohei. I smiled at him some more.

"Thank you Ryuhei. As I said my name is Saigo, your people know me best by the name of Torukmacto. I will be pleased to have you take care of me until I can see once more. And I am sorry about your...students. I had to defend myself after all. You have a nice companion here, he is a good boy."

I heard a moan of one of the men waking up. He said a few bad words before getting up and then I heard him pick his sword up and walk towards me. My instincts took over again and I got up to kick him in the stomac again. He gagged and coughed while the dog growled and barked. At who? I couldn't see.

"Oops, sorry boy. I guess I can only pretend that my fighting days are over. Ryuhei-San, you'd best take me away before I beat up your students again."

I stumbled my way to his side and grabbed his arm. I smiled at him again, my wings tightly against my back so I don't get them stuck anywhere or hurt them. From the feel of it, this man was undoubtedly an elf and probably a beautiful one as well. The dog's head appeared under my other hand and I smirked more.

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:03 am

Yes, Saigo, that was the angel's name. he accepted the fish Ryohei gave and the doggie also ate his share. It seemed that hachiko liked this angel a lot. Chiko kept on sniffing the angel and he licked the man's hand before he went back to Ryohei, his master. Then, he noticed that his students were waking up. And the foolish thing was, those students grabbed their sword and tried to fought the angel again. Before Ryohei got the chance to kick them, Saigo did it first. The student fell on the ground. Ryohei was displeased, he stood up, glared at those three fools and kicked their ass one by one. They groaned in pain as Ryohei kicked their ass real hard.

,' you three fools!! This man here is not a criminal you baka!! I'm taking all of your weapons!! Now, go run to the hills and back here, three times!! Go!! Now!!"

He let out a sigh after kicking those three fools again. They ran off towards the hills to do their punishment. He turned his attention to the angel, and noticed that he was holding on Ryohei's arm. Actually, he felt a bit uncomfortable, he never been touched like that by anyone. He spend his time with animals and plants so it was new to him. He blushed but lucky for him, this guy here couldn't see it. That was good. Then, hachiko also helped the guy to walk. He placed his head under the man's hand so that he could follow where they were going. It seemed that Ryohei's work today needed to be delayed. He decided to went back to his house. They walked slowly towards the deepest part of the forest and then, Ryohei opened the plant curtain that covered the way to his house. When they arrived to Ryohei's house. Hachiko let go of the guy's hand and he hit the guy's legs in a playful way as he barked happily.

,' all right this is my home. I only live here with hachiko. Now, I think you should take a nice warm bath. The warm pond behind my cottage would be good for healing your eyes. Hachiko will lead you to it, Saigo-san."

Ryohei called hachiko and he gave the dog a soft kiss on its fury head. He smiled and pet hachiko's head a bit. Then, he told the clever doggie to help Saigo reached the small hot spring pond behind the house. The dog was happy. He barked and ran around Saigo and Ryohei. Then, the dog led Saigo to the back of the house, to the pond. Ryohei himself, he went to the garden to take care of his flowers and fruit trees. He used his power to water the plants and all. He poured some magical powder all over the flowers and trees so that they would bloom nicely.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm

I was brought in the forest, deeper. I had to rely on my sense of smell and hearing for mostly everything at the moment. My host was very kind to me. The dog was also a very nice dog. We walked for a moment before we stopped. It smelt fresh here and it was quite peaceful. My host then told me to go take a bath in the hot pond and that it would be good for my eyes. I smiled at him and followed the dog, my hand on his head. He stopped and I could feel the hot vapors of the water on my skin. That must be it then. I took off my top, then my pants and slowly stepped in the hot water. It really felt very good. But I would have wished that my elf host would have joined me. I sighed and let my war scared back lean against the rocky wall. The dog licked my face and I smiled as I pat his head softly.

"Hey doggie, why don't you go and get your master and bring him here. I can take a bath alone, but I doubt I can dress up and walk around without my eyes afterwards. Go get him, and I'll scratch you behind the ears."

The dog barked happily and left running. I hadn't been blind in many centuries. Ever since my last battle that had earned me the deep scar on my chest. Being sightless was quite nerve racking. I heard the dog coming back and barking happily again. Such a good soldier. I heard the footsteps of my elf host. I could easily recognize the sound of his feet on the ground. I turned around, placing my hands on the grass and making my wings disapear. I turned my whole body towards the sound of his steps.

"I'm sorry for the trouble, but, even though I can wash myself on my own, I can't go out, dress up and find my way to anywhere with only the help of your brave companion. I require your help, my young friend. As thanks for your help and hospitality, I offer to help train your students with you. Being as I can fight even blind, it would be a great skill for them to aquire as well."

Not to mention my reputation, my help in training his students would probably be greatly appreciated. I knew the battle style of the woodlen kin, but these boys still had a lot to learn about subtilties. I gave the elf a sign to join me in the pond. Bathing together had always helped to make bonds tighter and I haven't had bonds with these people since the last great war. It was about time I made new friends.

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 pm

He was done with the trees and the flowers he had in the garden, and then, he heard his doggie, hachiko, came to him. He looked happy and cheerful, such active dog he was. Ryohei smiled and he pet the dog's head. He gave love treat by rubbing the dog's belly and the cute big husky growled in comfort. Then, he pulled Ryohei's pants, he seemed to want to be followed. The master did so and then he arrived in the back of his humble house. In the small hot spring pond to be precise. Then, he heard the angel's request. To join him in the bath.
Ryohei was a bit shocked and startled.

He never had a guest in his home, this guy was the first one and he asked him to join in the bath? As in, got naked together? Well… this angel was a man, they're both men but… Ryohei felt a bit uneasy to do that. He always bathed alone or with Hachiko his husky friend. He heard the guy also asked for his help in getting all dressed up, eat and all. For real? Now Ryohei was suppose to babysit.. this.. angel? Now that was a bad news. Ryohei never good with babysitting people he was only good in being a 'baby sitter' for animals.

He decided to join Saigo in the warm pond, even though he just finished his bath not long ago, but, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have another. Ryohei stripped from his dark green robe and he stepped inside the water, together with his doggie, hachiko. This was his usual daily routine, taking a bath with his one and only best friend. He let hachiko swam in the pond a little and then, eventually the dog got too hot and he got out. He shake his whole body to dried off from the water and it wet all over Ryohei's face, the water. He laughed and let hachiko ran to his own home, a small wooden dog house made by Ryohei himself.

He stayed silent in the pond. Not knowing what to do or talk about. But then, in the end, he was able to let out some words. The offer that the angel proposed him with sounds good, those three idiots need a good trainer anyways.

,' I couldn't imagine me babysitting you all day, Saigo san, I am only good with animals and plants, I'm not good with pampering people. I don't think I would be able to feed you or.. scrub your back.. even helping you get dressed…. I'm sure I will ruin those things instantly. And.. as helping my students, that would be a pleasure, those idiots need a good teacher."

Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:24 pm

He came in the pond. I felt the water move and turned my body towards him. He seemed to be a very shy man. How adorable. He then mentionned that he didn't know how to take care of a man. He could only take care of animals. I smiled at him and tilted my head to the side lightly.

"Well what is a man if not a beast? You don't have to worry, I can mostly take care of myself, I'll only ask you to give me my clothes for me to dress up, put the food in front of me and show me the ustensils. Also, if you give me precise instructions, I will be able to do anything."

It was too bad that hus student had blinded me before I could see what he looked like. I walked slowly towards him and when I felt the light change in temperature. I told him to not move, that I wanted to 'see' how he looked like. My hands slowly brushed up his chest, over his nipples and all the way up to his face. I touched it slowly, memorized his traits. I smiled at him. I then stopped when I had enough information about him.

"You seem quite attractive Ryohei-san. I might like having you take care of me. Now then, with your students, I will have them without any weapons to start with. The best possible weapon has to be their own body, once thry master that, they will be able to use any weapon as naturally as if it was their own arm. Oh...and they'll need a lot of pain and wounds medication. I've not fought for a while, so my strenght, I forgot how to control it a bit. I will try to not...handicap them too much."

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:31 pm

The guy came closer to Ryohei and said that he did not need to pamper this man, this angel, he just need to give clothes, food and that's all. Though he did not expect the guy o came close and groped him all over!! This elf, he was used to be touched by animals but.. not people. He lived with animals and.. only had animals as his friends. But this man, did he not know just how attractive he was? Ryohei cleared his throat and then, slowly took off the bandage from the man's eyes. He then shyly looked away. One thing was, this man was a beauty, different with Ryohei who did not even know what beauty was until he met this man. He then backed away from the guy and got out from the pond.

,' please wait there, I will get your clothes and help you."

Ryohei put his robe on him, a green robe. He then took a white robe and came back to the guy on the pond. He helped him to get out from the pond and wrapped the robe around saigo's body. He helped the guy to dry his long black hair and when he was done, he said to the man

,' all right.. now you're good.. Saigo-san… if… you need anything.. I would be at the garden. It's just to the south from here, still in my home area. Please.. excuse me…."

He went to the small garden in his home. There, he took care of the song birds that he had. Also with some rabbits and other fluffy animals. There was also a baby husky there. A puppy husky. He knelt down and then grabbed the little husky puppy n his arms. He cuddled the little one and talked to him.

,' hello there little fella… how's your day hmm? Want some milk/ you're just cute aren't you?"

Ryohei brought a small bottle filled with milk and poured it on a plate. He put down the puppy and let him drank slowly. He caressed the little husky's fur, so smooth, soft, and warm. He smiled as he watched the little one drinking his milk, so cute. Then, he noticed a rabbit, it seemed to be hungry as well. Ryohei grabbed the rabbit in his arms and then gave him a carrot. He also pet the little rabbit gently, he liked animals for real.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 am

I was not a very nice man. I was not a very truthful man. The moment the elf took away the bandages, I used my healing powers and gain my view back. Of course, I could have done that instantly, but I wanted him to take care of me. Though I didn't tell him that I could see him. It was easy to pretend to be blind. I let him help me dry my eyes and dressed me up. He then told me that he would be south from here, in the garden. I smiled at him and then slowly I followed him. I looked at him feed a pup and smiled. Even without my eyes, I knew what was around here. I walked a little closer, waited until my body stopped feeling the little critters around it and silently sat down on the grassy ground. Baby animals came towards me and I let them crawl up on me. The shyest looking cub there was a tiger and he didn't hesitate to come to me. He meowed adorably and laid down in the hole at my crotch created by my crossed legs. I started petting him and he started purring. I decided to spread my wings and closed them around the tiger, since the other animals seemed to intimidate him.

"There there little kitty, you'll be fine. If you don't learn to defend yourself, nobody will do it for you. Grow up big and strong. Be proud of who you are. Ryohei-san, is this a nursery? I...feel many animals yet still very innocent."

And since he thought I was still blind, I took the time to look at him, inspect him, see just how beautiful he is. He really looked soft and caring. I wanted to hold him. I wanted to make him moan and cry. As I mentionned, I wasn't a very kind man. I was made in war and lived for battle. Even if I swore to stop fighting, I couldn't hold my self. You can retire a race horse, it doesn't mean he'll stop running. And this elf, with his long hair and soft eyes, I wanted to play with him. Thanks to my training, I showed no sign of looking at him with seeing eyes. I was still blind to him.

"Ryohei-san, since I am pretty much handicapped, may I sleep here?"

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm

He was taking care of the animals and all. He assume that the guy there, the angel, should be able to see now. But it turned out that he couldn't. was the herb did not do their job well? But that couldn't be. Ryohei made it himself and it was mix of the best herbs he got, this angel, he smelt strong and he looked strong, he should've healed. Ryohei got curious so, he decided to put it to a test. He decided to threw something to saigo, as if he forgot that this man was blind. He took two apples and threw them at Saigo then, the angel caught it without hesitation. And then Ryohei could see that the guy was looking at the apples when he caught them with both hands. He looked away, pretend not to see, but now he knew that Saigo could see.

,'Saigo-san, you can sleep here if you want, I will show you a proper room to rest, please come with me. And don't worry for those pups, they have me."

He let the puppies there and he brought Saigo to the small home, wooden home, very cozy and warm. Ryohei opened the door and then led Saigo by holding his hands all the way to the bedroom. He opened the bedroom door and showed Saigo the room. It was all wooden, cozy, simple, and warm.

,' my home is nothing but humble hut, please make yourself comfortable, Saigo-san. And if you wish it, you can stop your " acting blind" now."

Ryohei left Saigo in his room and then he went to his room. The angel must have seen how… ugly he was now. Well… compared to Saigo who was a divine, with pure wings and all, Ryohei was nothing. He did not have such wings, he couldn't fly like angels did, he did not shine like diamonds in heaven like angels. He locked himself in his room and then he rested on his bed. he took off his clothes, and slipped himself under the blanket, he was sleeping. Then, a puppy jumped from the window and landed beside him. He did not lock the window. He was sleeping and the little pup slept beside him. Getting comfortable near Ryohei.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:09 am

Ryohei caught on to my little game quick enough, thay was too bad. I knew he saw through my charade when he threw the apples towards me. Well, it didn't stop him from grabbing my hand and bringing me to a small room inside his humble house. I smiled at him as he left me there and that I heard him close the door to his room. I laid down on the bed and rested for just two hours before waking up again. I had this strange feeling that Halrein, my cute little student, was soon going to appear before me. How strange. He didn't need me anymore, or maybe he had met his.match and needed more guidance? I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore now, so I stood up and walked out of the bedroom. I walked to his room and opened it very silently. I walked closer and sat on his bed, looking at him sleep peacefully. He looked so calm like this.
I knew that elf ears were their sensitive spot on their bodies and usually got them aroused instantly, so I decided to have a bit of fun with this man. I leaned closer and licked his ear slowly before whispering in his ear.

"Ryohei-kun...wake up...I'd like to thank you for your help in a more...personal way..."

I licked his ear again before gently nibbling it and hearing him moan lightly. I smiled and then looked at his semi opened eyes. I licked his lips. I knew he didn't hate this just because his body was so honnest.

"You have me intrigued by you, my young friend. I haven't desired anyone in many centuries. And you, Ryohei-kun, are quite a rare beauty. I have a feeling I will grow attached to you."

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:28 am

He was sleeping naked under the blanket and the puppy, he could feel it. He cuddled the little fury friend and then, he felt something else. He felt Saigo near him. The guy licked his ear and made Ryohei woke up instantly. He felt someone licking his sensitive ear, he couldn't help it but to moan. It got worse when he felt Saigo licked his lips. What… the heck.. is this angel.. get horny or something? Ryohei sat on the bed, blushing and looking at Saigo.

,' sa… saigo-san.. what.. are you.. doing in my.. room.. why.. thank me.. it's.. all right…"

He couldn't look at Saigo, he was so beautiful compared to Ryohei, he was like a diamond. Ryohei looked away. He grabbed the blanket and hid his slim chest and body under it. He was shy. Though he was a fighter he did not look as beautiful as Saigo. He just couldn't face it. This was.. embarrassing. Saigo even said that he was a beauty… did he got drunk or something? The one that was beautiful was Saigo himself!

,' I… I'm not a beauty… don't.. mock me that way… you.. Saigo san is the pretty one…not me.. I'm just… ordinary elf…"

To hid his embarrassment, he picked up the little puppy beside him and played with its fur. He did not dare to look at Saigo after what he just did. Ryohei was blushing badly. He was never touched by anyone in his whole life and that.. 'licking' was.. the first time he felt it. Maybe, Saigo started to think that Ryohei was a strange guy? Getting shy and nervous over such tease? He noticed Saigo starring at him and he looked at the angel, finally he looked at Saigo but his face was blushing

,' I… I helped you and… i.. want nothing in return i… was merely… being.. helpful that's all.."

Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Ryohei was being much cuter then I expected him to be. He was obviously shy and probably never spoke with other people often. His obstinate nature made me want to play with him some more. He thought of me as being pretty. I smiled, pushed him back until his back was on the bed and crawled up on him. I didn't have to thank him, I didn't consider all of this as me thanking him. I was intrigued by this yound elf. Even though he kept saying that he was nothing but a normal elf, he had something to interest a man like me. He had potential to become so much more.
I climbed on top of him and licked his very sensitive ear again. He couldn't fight me off, besides, his body was being more honnest then his pleas for me to stop.

"Ryohei...you are very beautiful, you cannot deny it. I've seen many things in my life, you intrigue me. I want to know you more Ryohei. Tell me, why do you take care of these animals? You are shy, yet you train those young ones?"

I pulled down the blanket and slipped myself under them with him. I kept licking his ear, then his neck, nibbling the skin here and there. I made it down to his pink nipples and started licking and sucking on them slowly. I still wanted tp here him talk about himself, so I told him to answer my questions. After all, I was one of the six Lengedary Generals, I had the strenght and patience for anything and I also knew how to get what I wanted.

"Tell me about yourself, my young friend, don't mind what I'm doing. Tell me and then I will tell you about myself."

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:17 pm

The Angel was climbing on Ryohei's bed. That was totally unexpected. He felt shy, and yet he could move away. All he could do was to 'give up' on this angel. Saigo asked him questions while he was seducing and teasing Ryohei. He wanted to know about this elf more. Ryohei was flustered. He blushed and he sat back on the bed with his back on the pillow .

,' I…. those..students..I.. mmnnnnhhh….. don't… I'm not that close… to them I merely.. do my job since.. they.. were… assigned to me by the Byakuren Warlord.. i… can't reject such request…. Mmmmmnnn…. Sa.. saigo san… stop.. not.. there it's.. sensitive.. you'll… make.. me melt…"

Ryohei was shy, but his body was more honest to Saigo's touch. It felt like burning flames even though this general was not effreet but.. it felt that way. Ryohei trembled lightly when Saigo licked him nipples and kept on molesting him. Ryohei did not know what he must say about himself, what this man wanted to know. And his touch was not helping at all. Such caress only made Ryohei felt hotter and hotter. Ryohei who was flustered started to felt weak. He just couldn't believe it. He become weak by the slight of touch from this angel.

,' sa… saigo san… i… can't… answer you.. anymore.. mmmnnhhh…. Not… like this… it felt like burning… flames… my.. entire body…. Your.. your touch making me .. hot…. Please… are you… just playing with me or… what….nobody… no-one.. says that I'm a beauty… nobody but you…."

Then, as they kept the 'delicate situation between them, Ryohei saw a song bird came into his bedroom. He saw a letter attached to its leg. It seemed that this letter was for Saigo. It has his name written on it. Ryohei gave the letter to Saigo and he get a glance of a name halrein. Now.. was that the same halrein who assign him with those three students? He asked saigo.

,' you… you know the warlord? Halrein?"
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Ryohei sounded so arousing when he was moaning like this. I wanted to tease him more. I wanted to hear thay voice more. I didn't really care about those three idiots that had attacked me. But hearing him say that while moaning and trembling under my touch, was all worth it. When he said that his nipples were sensitive, I didn't hold back from bitting them a little harder, making him tremble and moan some more. He then said that I was the only one to have ever called him beautiful. I smiled at glance up at him.

"That's because everyone is blind. And here I thought elves had a keen eyesight. Would you moan so sweetly if I went lower? I wonder..."

I started going lower, playing with his belly button until a song bird came in. Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. I knew that bird. I took the letter and felt irritated instantly. How dare that pigeon call me a pervert! I crushed the letter in my fist and then Ryohei ased me if I knew Halrein. I smirked and leaned closer to lick his lips.

"Where do you think the white warlord learned everything? From a peasant in a field? Self taught? No, Halrein was my cute little student. Though right now, it seems I need to teach him another lesson about respect. He seems to have forgotten that, or maybe now that he is all so mighty, he thinks he's my equal. I'll have to teach him why the elves called me Taurukmacto back during the great war."

That little bitch was going to have to pay for two crimes, one, calling me a pervert and two, disturbing such an interesting moment with Ryohei! I threw the letter on the floor and licked his lips again. I then slipped my tongue between his lips and met with his tongue. I made him moan again. I wanted to make him moan more, so my fingers pinched his nipples again. To make things even hotter for him, I pressed my erection against his. I felt him flinch lightlt, but his body quickly ajusted and seemed to want more. I smiled. I was really starting to like this elf.

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:08 pm

So this angel, Saigo, turned out to be Halrein's teacher then. Well, that would explain the strong aura of a fighter from this guy. Though Ryohei did not get the time to react with what Saigo said. He immediately received another 'attack' from Saigo. The made out was.. so nice, he never felt like that before, not like this one kiss. Ryohei liked it and saigo did not need any words to give more to him. He just move himself closer on Ryohei and then he pressed their erect dick on each other. That made Ryohei moaned more. He was trembling like this.

,' mmmnnnnhhh….. saigo-san…. Aaahhh…. So.. hot…"

Ryohei did not push Saigo away from him, in fact, he succumbed to him. He looked at the angel with his flustered face. He responded to the kiss well enough and they ended up playing with their tongue. Ryohei moaned more and more. he spread his legs as Saigo made his way between Ryohei's legs. He ended up wrapping his legs around Saigo in such… inviting position but.. of course, Ryohei was not aware of it. He had never been touched by anyone, so it was natural for him to be unaware of his own reaction.

He could feel just how big and hard Saigo had become down there. They kept rubbing their dick against each other and kissing, making out to each other. Ryohei moaned as he slipped his tongue inside Saigo's mouth and following the 'dance' of saigo's tongue.

,' aaaahhh… saigo san…. What.. was.. that…. It.. felt so strange…. So.. hot… our.. lips… it felt… good…"

Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Such a good boy. His body was pure but already knew what to do. What an interesting elf. He kissed me back with passion, that made me smile more. My dick rubbed up against his and his legs were already spreading to accept me between them. They came up my waist and ended in my back. How nice. Such an inviting pose would have made me lose it long agp, but I was wiser now, much more patient. Ryohei looked at me and asked me why it felt so good. I smiled at him more. One of my hand went down to both our dicks and grabbed them both in my one hand, rubbing them together more.

"That's kiss. Do you want some more? Mmmh, this felt hot down here. So hard..."

I stroked our dicks together faster and harder. He was moaning and trembling under me. I licled his lips again, I loved the taste of them, I slipped my tongue in his mouth again, making out with him slowly, passionatly, making him feel hotter and hotter. He held on to my body tightly and I made sure he felt good. My lips left his and my tongue glided against his sensitive ear, as it did, his dick twitch in response. Interesting. Elf ears really were sensitive in that way then. I niblled it and licked it more, his dick became harder and his hips started moving. It made his dick rub against mine even more. He moaned louder and it excited me more. I desired him now. I really desired him. My hand moved faster and faster and eventually, he climaxed in my hand. I smiled at hom. He seemed to think that it was over now that he had cum. I smirked. How wrong he could be. My hand released his dick and went lower. My finger pressed against his rectal, since my fingers were covered in his semen, my finger slowly and easily slipped inside him. Tight, but inviting.

"Relax my Ryohei, I'll make you feel really good."

I started moving my finger inside him slowly, making him get used to it softly. I didn't want to hurt him, I just wanted to hear his voice more. My finger slowly increased in speed, and eventually a second one slipped in. Such a nice pulsating feeling around my fingers. I surprised myself by groaning with desire. I wanted him so much. I was going to enjoy this when he was ready. When he was relaxed around my fingers, a third one slipped inside him. It didn't take.long for him to be ready. I slipped my fingers out, licked them in front of his eyes and pressed my dick against his rectal.

"Now repeat after me Ryohei: I want you, Saigo."

The moment his trembling voice said it, I pushed my dick deep inside him slowly.

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:38 pm

The angel kept on teasing Ryohei's dick slowly, slowly , and continuously. He just couldn't take it anymore. His body became sensitive and when Saigo licked Ryohei's ear, he moaned more and he trembled even mover under Saigo's arms. Eventually, he came all over Saigo's hand. And when he thought it was over, he was wrong.

Things were just about to get started. Saigo went lower and he played with Ryohei's rectal. That surprised him a bit and he was blushing real hard. Ryohei was afraid. It felt painful when Saigo slipped his finger into his rectal, he even go further with three fingers inside. Ryohei was moaning and trembling. He was trying so hard not to get tense and all but this was too much for a virgin like him. He couldn't helped it but to hugged Saigo with his arms and it get worse.

When Saigo decided to stab his erection inside Ryohei's rectal, the elf simply moaned loudly in both pain and bliss. He dug his nails on Saigo's back he really dug it hard, it was bleeding a little, he could feel it. Ryohei was crying a little, that was painful penetration he received down there.

,'AAAHH!!! Sa… saigo-san… it's.. too… big… mnnhh…. i.. can't.. you… you're too big…aahhh.. slower… it.. hurts….it… felt so tight….I… I can't…it.. it's my first time…"

Ryohei was trembling violently. His legs went weak and they fell on the bed, but still on both sides of Saigo's waist, he just lose his strength to hug Saigo with his legs. His rectal felt so tight and he could feel just how big saigo was inside him. His virgin hole was throbbing and it bled a little, not much, just a bit of blood. Ryohei could still feel the pleasure and the pain all mixed into one sensation. He never knew that mating between males were so good and.. painful at the same time.

Wait.. mate???? Did Ryohei just.. got himself a mate?! He couldn't say a word, he got teary and he tried to catch his breath, trying to get used to the sensation. He slowly, squeezed Saigo's dick and he slowly swallowing it deep inside his rectal. He looked at Saigo with his flustered face and teary eyes.

,' Saigo san.. why… mating with me? Mmmnnnnhh… is… is this all right? i.. I don't really know how.. people do it but… mmnnhh… am… am I your mate or…just… your experiment tool? you.. you know two males mating.. they... mnnnhh.. they won't get babies..."
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:27 pm

It was tight. So tight inside him. His nails dug in my back and I just knew his rectal was bleeding a bit. I didn't move yet, I just slipped all the way inside. I heard him ask me if we were mating and then he asked if I knew that two men couldn't have children. I smiled at him, kissed him softly.

"I'm well aware that men can't have children. And I would prefer being your lover then simply your mate. Now please, try to relax, I promised you didn't I, this will feel good. Tell me when it stops hurting. My cute Ryohei. Besides, I am too experienced for you to ever be experimental. And much too sweet as well."

To make him feel even better, I started kissing him again, slowly, deeply, I even stroked his dick at the same time. As I did, his rectal slowly opened up for me. I could go deeper and comfortably take his virginity my way. He could consider this my thank you gift. I kissed him more, my tongue played with his, he moaned and eventually, I could start moving lightly. My dick rubbed inside him slowly, I moaned and felt him tense again. I kissed him harder, stroked his dick faster. I told him to relax as I brought his legs back up to my back, lifting his hips and allowing me to target his sweet spot. I heard him moan loudly and his body trembled under me. I smiled at him and started moving more, he got slippery and I desired him more and more. My hips moved more as his body accepted more of me. This felt heavenly good.
I believed ib love at first sight, and I had to admit I had never seen such a beautiful heart. And the body that came with it wasn't so bad either. Actually, this elf was one of the best looking I had ever seen. I eouldn't even mind him going inside me if he wanted. Maybe I should have done that indtead. It would have been much less painful for him. Maybe next time.

"Starting to feel good, Ryohei? Next time, I'll let you go deep inside me, alright?"

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Lover… this beautifully breathtaking angel was saying the word lover to Ryohei. That made Ryohei turned into a "boiled crab' instantly. His face was like tomato now. He felt pain and good at the same time. He shivered and then the kiss came over and over again on him. Kissing was really helping. It made Ryohei concentrate more to their lips rather than his own rectal, besides, kissing made him aroused more. It seemed that his lips was very sensitive. He moaned, shivered and he kissed saigo back as intense.

Eventually, after some time kissing, his rectal loosened a bit and he felt saigo moved deep inside him. He moaned and trembled in bliss. He was now holding onto saigo rather than digging his back. Ryohei looked at saigo with gentle expression and he said it softly in his shivering voice.

,' nnnhh… sa… saigo san….it… feels good… please… slowly…it.. feels so tight.. inside me.. nnnhh… please… more… kiss.. kiss me…. More….."

Ryohei looked at saigo with his pleading soft gaze, this was his first time and this started to feel good, even better. But he wanted to feel saigo more, all of him, not only his cock, his body, lips, cheek, chest, arms , everything of saigo. He kissed saigo gently and then he whispered it into saigo's ears.

,' please… saigo san.. i.. want to feel you more… your.. lips… your… hands… please… hold me… hold me more…..i want…all of saigo-san…"

Did this angel really loved him? Did he really fell in love and did he do this out of love? Ryohei hoped those were true, though.. of course, such glimmering angel should be with.. another breathtaking angel right? He was beautiful and…he could fly.. like the mighty hawk…unlike ryohei who.. stayed on ground.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Ryohei asked for more. More of everything. He wanted to feel me more, he wanted us to kiss more and his wanted all of me more. I smirked. Suddenly, my cute, innocent little elf has become quite demanding. I gave him what he wanted. I kissed him more, slipping my tongue in his mouth as I stroked his dick more and more. I would make his first time feel perfect. And since he wanted to feel my body more, I grabbed one of his hands and made him touch my chest, I turned around, having him on me and made both his hands touch my chest and belly as I kept thrusting inside him slowly. I wanted him to feel so good that he would seduce me to have more another time.
I moved more, getting more and more into the pleasure I was feeling and the pleasure of hearing Ryohei moan over and over again. I put my hands on his hips and started moving him on top of me, letting him touch me as I gave him intense pleasure.
Though, as I was still going soft and gentle on him, he climaxed. I looked at him and smirked. How cute. I sat up and kissed his lips gently. I was still hard, but he seemed tired already. I wasn't going to force him into more sex if he was this tired already. I pressed my index finger against gis lips and slowly slipped it in his mouth.

"Since you look so tired, I'll just ask you to either use your hands or this lovely mouth of yours to make me cum as well."

I lifted him up and slipped out of him. I laid against the wall behind the bed and smiled at him. He could clearly see my dick dripping with desire. I lifted one of my legs and rested my elbow on it, I then invited him to come towards me, I needed to cum as well. It was getting painful, I had to cum.

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 pm

He was getting so intense now. Their intercourse was getting hotter and it felt so great. Ryohei was moving on top of Saigo and he was touching saigo all over. They kissed, made out, and touched each other a lot. That was what ryohei wanted after all. It made him felt calmer when they kissed and touched each other, it made Ryohei felt better, much better, and more relaxed.

As they continued it intensely, Saigo made Ryohei reached climax and he slipped out from ryohei's rectal without releasing his juice. Was it bad? No. it turned out that Saigo thought ryohei was tired. Well. He was not tied he was just a bit tense and he looked tired, even though he was not. But then, Saigo said something about climaxing inside ryohei's mouth or in his hands. Slowly, Ryohei crawled to Saigo and then he slowly grabbed Saigo's dick. He licked and kissed the tip before he took the whole thing inside his mouth. He moaned and sucked it deep, as deep as he could. He lick it and he stroked the balls with his hands while he took the whole erect dick inside his mouth over and over again. After some time. Saigo finally released his cum and Ryohei simply swallowed it, though he coughed a bit.

,' mmmmmmhhh… saigo…san…was it.. good.? Will you.. hold me… again maybe? "

Ryohei did not believe he just said that but he felt that since this angel did it because he loved Ryohei then.. maybe.. he would like to do it again some other time. Ryohei blushed and he sat on the bed, right in front of Saigo as he wiped his mouth. He was all flustered and his body trembled lightly. He then wrapped his arms around his naked body and then he sat at the corner of the bed, he was a bit shy and he felt bad for saigo, since he was not good enough for this angel for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:36 pm

So Ryohei chose option two. He crawled to me and took me in his mouth. For a first timer, he was pretty good. His lips and tongue technique was amazing and my head fell back and I gasped and moaned as he sucked on me. I was slighglg surprised when his hand started playing with my balls. Really, this was his first time?
After some time, I climaxed in his mouth. He sat up and swallowed everything. I looked at him with a smirk. But then, his attitude changed and he became shy again, hidding himself from my eyes. I grabbed his arm and pulled him until his chest was against mine. I lifted his eyes and then licked his lips slowly.

"I like to cuddle after sex. Besides, didn't I say I like you? Don't hide yourself from me. I'll also hold you again. I enjoyed this very much. And don't worry, it's natural for you to climax before me, it was your first time after all. We'll work on you stamina with time."

I opened my wings and wrapped thsm around Ryohei. Such a beautiful elf. So rare to see one with such short hair. Unique and perfect. I held him tightly in my arms and kissed his lips again. So soft and warm. Eventually, both of us fell asleep. I woke up first because of someone walking in the room. One of the students. He froze when he saw Ryohei covered only by my wings. I put my index on my lips, telling him to keep quiet. But he didn't listen.

"Sensei! What did he do to you? Are you alright? Do I need to go get reinforcements?"

Ryohei jumped, but I saw the pain in his eyes. His hips must feel weird right now. I hugged him again and told him not to move just yet. Then, I glared at the student. This guy really didn't like me.

"Dumbass! We made love last night. He was sleeping, that's all. Geez, can you be denser then a mud ball?"

Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:15 pm

The angel was not disappointed and he was not angry for ryohei reached the climax first. In fact, he understand that completely, such a kind man Saigo was. Ryohei felt relieved and even happier when Saigo said that he would hold him again. He felt happy as well when saigo said that he loved to cuddle after sex. That was great idea. They cuddled and then they fell asleep. But then, they both woke up and it was unpleasant.
Ryohei's student was being impolite and he was in his bedroom now! Even worse, he was accusing Saigo for bad things he did not do! Ryohei simply got angry over his student. He grabbed a thick book and he threw it at the student.

,' stupid idiot get out from my room!!! What you think you're doing barging in like that!!! Get out!!"

Then, after the student walked out in fear, Ryohei let out a sigh. Finally, that idiot were off from his sight. He then turned his attention to saigo. Now he felt a bit uneasy. Saigo was a guest here but he got such bad treatment from Ryohei's student. Ryohei was so angry towards that student, he was just stupid idiot!! Ryohei sighed and he just cuddled against Saigo's chest.

,'i… I'm sorry for the disturbance saigo san…ummm…my… legs… i… couldn't feel them… uummm.. can… you.. maybe…..ummm…."

He was shy to ask help from saigo thinking over after what they did just now. This was ryohei's first time to he was kind of… numb down there, but he would get used to it if.. they do it.. more and more… just thinking about it made Ryohei blushed again. Why would he thought about practicing sex with saigo!!! That was just stupid!! Very silly!! He hid his reddened face against Saigo's chest and he hugged the angel tightly.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Ryohei was visibly pissed that his student came barging in to threaten me. He threw the boy a thick book. I smiled. And held him tightly against me. When the student left, Ryohei started to blush and said something about his legs. I smiled more and moved lightly, opening my wings and letting his back rest against the bed now. I put my wings away and then started rubbing his legs. Gently, slowly, I hit every area that allowed his blood to flow more easily. Though Ryohei may not be aware of it, but his moaning voice was making difficult for me to not push myself inside him again. After a while, I sighed and looked up at his face with another smile.

"Ryohei, please, you're turning me on more. Unless your moaning is an invitation to embrace you again, try to keep it down. You're making it quite difficult for me to concentrate."

I smiled at him again and slowly climbed up to his face to kiss his soft lips gently. His arms were almost instantly around my neck to kiss me even deeper. I sighed as we kissed and I pulled his waist closer and held him against me. We kissed hard and deep. Ryohei moanes and I held him closer still. This elf was driving crazy. I've had millenias to get used to waiting and stuff, uet this guy shows up and I suddenly lose all my training? I stopped our kiss when I heard a shy knock on his bedroom door. I turned my head around and saw another one of his students. He was bright red and looking down with his hand still in position for knocking.

"Se...Sensei? We're...We've been waiting for an hour now...is their still training today?"

I noticed that he was blushing because he could see my naked body. How cute. I slowly turned around, I stood up after hidding Ryohei's body. I took my white kimono and my grey pants and went to that student after grabbing Ryohei in my arms and carrying him around.

"Ryohei will not train you today. I will. Shall we go? You rest Ryohei."

We reached the training area and I sat Ryohei on the grass, still covered with thd sheets and then I put a blindfold over my eyes. Time for training.

PostSubject: Re: Out for inspiration   

Back to top Go down

Out for inspiration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Mystical Island :: Magical Forest-
Jump to: