View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 pm

The night is indeed a long night for both Seiran and Renji. He is still busy with the lion like beast in front of him. Luckily, the beast is starting to weaken because of the poison. it was a very strong poison made of scorpion venom. Just when the beast is weaken, Seiran notice some strange menacing aura not far from him but its near to renji. he can't ignore the thought that Renji's safety is in great danger.not to mention, this time, it seems that the other beast is stronger and bigger than the one in front of him. With a simple movement, Seiran turn the shurikens that are inside the beast's body into an ice bomb and made them explode, this cause the beast torn into pieces of frozen meat. there is no blood since it freezes the beast's blood as well. Seiran likes it dry , clean and so, its the best way to freeze the enemy so that their blood won't sprays everywhere and dirtied him.

Right after killing one beast, Seiran rush his way to Renji and hoping that he is still inside the trap that Seiran made, since it'll be good for him if he does. But judging from the situation , it looks like Renji won't do such a thing. with such anxiety in his thought, Seiran who just arrive at the spot, watch Renji who incredibly kill all of those beast, they are bursting into a huge flame like a hell fire. Seiran wonders what was that, of course he can control fire as well but he just don't want to use it since the damage will be to severe for the realm.

As he watch the beasts burn in fire, seiran said " how did you do that? defeating those beast with... nothing...?" For a second there, Seiran thinks that this Renji is better than the demonic one, both in powers and personality of course. he wonders where this angel lives and plan when they get out of here, and so Seiran dared himself to ask, " Have any place to go after this? or you plan to stick on me like a glue, i have a mansion back in my homeland , if you are homeless though."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 pm

As Renji kept watching those demons brun, he felt Seiran's prensence near him, so he did not jolt when his voice rose next to him. He smiled when he saw that Seiran was curious to know how Renji had defeated his enemies without even lifting a finger. It was a rare sight to see a man killing monsters without sweating at all, but for Renji, this was always a walk in the park. He didn't turn his eyes from the inferno as he answered the Angel's first question.

-It is easy to destroy something with a sword, but it takes finesse to destroy it with your mind. Being as I wear no weapon, I had to learn to defend myself another way. Fire is powerful and once you learn to control it, it will dance with you as you will. I do not weild a sword anymore, but I have becoma Master in the art of using the elements that were givin to me at birth.

He waited a few seconds in order to let Seiran understand that Renji was more of a sorcerer and less of a warrior, but his second question made renji very thoughtful. He had nowhere to go, because nobody would be safe around him anywhere he went. This man, he looked at Seiran for the first time since he got back, he could probably hold his demonic side at bay. He might be strong enough to not get killed by him to quickly. But would Renji risk it? Would he risk getting attached only to kill another person? He turned his body towards Seiran and with one hand, made the flames disapear, leaving the burned dead corpses in the dark.

-If I follow you, you understand the danger, don't you? Would you be able to hold him down? Already, it is quite remarquable that you have survived this night, but will it always be like this?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Seiran is still amazed when he sees what Renji does. but when Renji explain to him all over his powers and that it require finesse to fight your enemy with using mind only, Seiran starts to think that this is just all bragging about his great power and all, so Seiran does not set his interest on Renji's explanation. it might sound a bit rude but that is just Seiran. Despite his kindness he also can be a cold guy. however, after some time thinking, Seiran starts to remember something about sorcery, he then asked renji " are you some sort of sorcerer? or a necromancer?" Seiran look at renji for a moment before he look away and watching the black night sky.

Seiran is relieved that all of the beast are finally destroyed and killed, at least they don't need to worry about them anymore. Seiran feels all sticky over his body but he just can't bathe now, not in this place, this... god forsaken place....that has no clear water. Then Renji mention something about following Seiran, he seems to be worried that he might hurt him or to be blunt.. his demon side. So, Seiran let his fingers touch Renji's chin and said " worried? i believe he won't be able to come out as long as you are in my place, its surrounded by tons of angels, and army, and i'm not some kind of damsel in distress who needs to be rescued, or maybe you can show me how to calm this beast of yours.. hmm?"

Then Seiran turns away and walk down the hill with Renji, as they are getting close to the gate.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Renji smiled at Seiran's reaction over his abilities with the elements. I waited and stared at the horizon. I sighed at the eary morning light in this forgotten place. He needed to clear up this misunderstanding.

- I am not a necromancier. Those people are vile and repulsive by their simple magic! Do not insult me again! I can use magic and I am considered a mage. I use my gift to keep peoples lives safe.

After a moment, Renji managed to calm down. He didn't want people to yjink he could bring the dead back to life to use them. The dead should remain dead. Renji had to think about what he would tell his new friend about his beast self. Since the Angel Renji is unconscious while the demonic him is awake, he had no idea how to calm him down. And none of his friends were alive to tell him anything. Renji smiled when Seiran was telling him all the protection his mansion has. As if that could make a demon become shy!

- From what I've heard from the rumors of the vilkagers about my dark side, Angels are his favorite food to eat. It would perhaps be possible to control him if you find something strong enough to tie him on a table or something. He has so much energy that he would fight tooth and nail to kill everyone around here. I believe this is why I brought myself here, but again I was only semi-conscious. Maybe extrem physical excercise could keep jim down. I've heard he likes to rape people...maybe that could keep him busy during the night!

[/i]He laughed at that thought. It would prbably work, but the person he would rape would die from the wounds he would inflict him.[/i]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:07 pm

it might sounds a bit silly when Seiran spoke of all the angels in his homeland,since he barely know anything about the demon version of Renji. He can tell that renji is a bit displeased when he said something about necromancy. Seiran had a friend like that long ago, and angel who is also a necromancer. But its good to know that Renji turns out to be a sorcerer instead of a necromancer. Magic is not new for him and Seiran himself can use magic though he can only use it for a massive strike. " its good to be a mage." Said Seiran as he look straight to the road where he goes.

When Renji change the topic of their conversation to the part of " making the demon weak", it becomes a bit awkward. He said that this demon likes to rape and kill people,also about angels becoming his fave food. Renji also told him about an idea to lock the demon with something hard or strong enough to hold him back. Sinking in his own thoughts again, Seiran starts to think that maybe, he can do something , but considering what happen back then with the demon Renji, it might be not a wise choice.

" rape people? i can obviously see that one, its your choice to stick to me or go away, i'm fine with both, do as you please." Seiran keeps on walking beside Renji as he ends his words, and now, they have arrived at the gate where the underworld ends, its now up to Renji, if he stick around, he'll need to follow Seiran. But if decide to go alone, then who knows what happen next?

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 pm

For Renji, Seiran was quite strong but lacking a little something to become a true warrior. Like his friends of old, they were all very prouf and powerful. Renji had left them before he could kill thrm or he got killed by them. Renji was satisfied to hear Seiran say that it was good to be a mage. Renji did not fight with weapons, he prefered to negotiate before the battle and if that didn't work, he would use to power he thought was the most appropriate for the task.
Slowly, Renji pulled in his wings. He always thought they were a bit too flashy and in this place, they seemed inappropriate. Tvhe goldn feathers vanished in his back as two or three of them fell on the ground. Renji picked them up and looked at them for a minute. It would be a waste if they were to stay lost in this dark and dead place.
Seiran told Renji thatcit wasn't surprising that his deminic side liked to rape people. Renji sighed.

-Worry not friend, I will come with you. If you desire it, I will teach you to better manipulate both mind and weapon.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 am

Perhaps its good to know that this lost angel Renji follow him. Maybe by doing so he can find a new home or maybe a new family for himself. Seiran sure won't let this chance slip away, he got a quite big mansion and lives there with one friend only. Three people will make the mansion looks better in the inside. He just hope that the elf friend of him will enjoy the new company. it is not that Seiran always took a lost stranger to his home. he only do it to very few people that he might find a good use of them. The elf was helping him with potions and venom. As for Renji, Seiran can see that he might be able to help him during any mission or battle despite the demonic part of his.

Renji then offers him to be his tutor in both magic and weapon wielding skill. Seiran does not mind for that since he always interested to polish his abilities to become a better assassin. and so he said " it will be my pleasure to have a training with you," Then in front of the gate, Seiran cast a portal and lead Renji go inside it. They are both now leaving the underworld realm and now going to the heaven's realm where Seiran live in his mansion.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Renji smiled as Seiaran agreed to be trained by him. It had been such a long time since Renji played the teacher. It was going to be very entertaining. Of course, Seiran was quite good, but lacked finess and hid to much behind poisons and tricks. Renji would teach him to ony use his body and mind. The sword after all, is an extension of one's body. They walked towards what looked to be a closed portal, but of course, Seiran knew how to open it. Renji's powers were not fully awakened after a night of brutality. He couldn't open a portal and he spent some of his energy on burning five beasts earlier. Renji never says when he's about to collapse, and people rarely notice it. He simply keeps smiling and walking to Seiran's pace.
Without his wings, it was a bit easier to walk, not having to think about lifting them up while walking so they don't touch the filthy ground. The weight was also gone. Six wings are not that light when they are tied to your bone structure.
Renji reached up to seiran's shoulder and he felt his body swaying. Maybe he had used up to much energy during the battle and while bringing his wings in. He felt his knees getting weaker because of his lack of energy. He hadn't eaten in a few days, and he was certain his demonic side only fed on blood and flesh.

-Forgive me. It seems I didn't wait long enough before using my powers. Going from demonic to angelic takes a lot of my energy. Is this the way out then?

He looked at the portal with a smile. Even with so little energy left, his smile never fades away. He'd always been like this. His knees let his body fall on the ground and Renji fell in a deep sleep.

[Sould this be the End of Topic? And should we start one elsewhere?]

PostSubject: Re: In search of a victim   

Back to top Go down

In search of a victim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2