View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: the war begin   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:21 pm

A long journey. They had a very long journey to get home and now, they finally reached home. Their home. Halrein brought Vaughn the elf with him and they were heading to halrein's mansion. He had a pretty big mansion but mostly covered in green. The building was small in the center area and the rest were either pond, pool, garden, or something like farm field and forest.

He held his lover, vaughn who was now in a form of a tiny white dragon, how adorable. Halrein landed in front of the gate of his mansion and then he opened it. He got inside and breathe in the air. Still the same when he left. Still fresh, clean, very refreshing. He pet vaughn's tiny dragon head and they walked inside, towards the main building. It was a small house. Small, cozy, comfy, and warm. When they got there, Halrein's butler greeted them, it was an old man. Halrein thanked him for taking care of the house during his absence.

Then, Halrien felt like having a nice bath. His feet and back felt all sore due to the flying and all. He was exhausted, and the battle with the ansatsu force would start within two days. He needed to ;hibernate' within two days. Gather his strength, forces and everything ready. He could do that. Two days was long enough for him to prepare all those things for war.

He rushed his way to the backyard pond. A small hot spring pond. He pet vaughn's head and then he stripped himself naked. He jumped into the water and let out a big sigh. This felt like real deal heaven! Flying for one week towards this home land was something hell… he looked at his little lover and put him on the ground near the pond.

,' all right Vaughn.. welcome home my love!! And… aaahhh… why don't we enjoy this… relaxing bath together? My back felt awful… the flying was..eewww…. hurts… Yuck…"

He pet Vaughn's head and then when his lover turned into his human form. Halrein smiled and helped him to get inside the pond. He cuddled his lover and hugged him against his chest. He sighed deeply again in comfort.

,'you know love… we got two days…. Two day before the war with ansatsu force… and.. of course.. you're coming with me.."

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:59 pm

A week. A whole week it too us to come all the way to Halrein's home. I was in my small dragon form, very light, barely weighs anything and when I was too bored, I could also fly with Halrein. Though we finally made it. I was happy to see all the green down there. It was very natural which was good for me since it was kn my nature to seek the green plants. We landed and he opened the door where an old looking man welcomed him home. Halrein thanked him for taking care of his home during his absence. The man looked surprised when he noticed me. Of course, he must not know that I was an elf, not in this form anyways. Halrein walked towards the back yard and then stripped himself in front of a pond. I landed on the ground and slowly took my elvish form instead of my light dragon form. Halrein helped me in the pond, but then I turned him around, rabbed a flower I knew that grew around his pond and started rubbing it against his back. The heating effect of the flower would help relax his back muscles and ease the pain for a while. When I was done, I let him turn back around and started washing out my hair. I knew we would enter battle in two days, and even though I was useless with a weapon, I had various forms I could use in order to be part of this battle and actually be an ascet. The old man then appeared by the open door and I hid myself in Halrein's arms. I was still shy.

"Master Halrein? Who is this? Shall I call for the guards?"

Visibly the old man wasn't used to seeing Halrein with anyone else then Seiran. But Halrein's ex lover was with another man now. I kept my head against Halrein's chest and blushed. I didn't want the old man or anyone else then my lover to see me naked like this. I heard the old man get a little closer, I tried to hide my blushing face more but the old man noticed me then.

"What a rare sight! An elf out of its homeland?! Has my Lord already found a new Lover then? He seems quite delicate, even more so then...others. Euheum...My Lord, you've recieved another letter from the despicable Kylon Talgand stating that the support army will be annihilated by his Akira and some other soldiers. Shall I write back? And perhaps prepare a seperate room for this pearl of yours?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 pm

They arrived in halrein's house and they took a nice warm bath in the small hot spring pond. Halrein let out a sigh and he felt so comfortable already. With his elf in his arms, the warm water, everything felt perfect. He let out a big sigh and then, his butler came. Asking about the cute in his arms and then a letter from Kylon talgand. Really.. he just couldn't have his rest huh? Oh well, maybe that was the 'positive' point of being a leader, a general, a warlord!! You couldn't rest unless you won the battle!

Halrein held his lover close in his arms and then he grabbed the letter from the butler. He read it. It was about he battle against the ansatsu force. Well.. then he shall reply back to this warrior. Halrein wrote back to Kylon that he would be in the front line, he would be in the central army that attack the gate face to face. Then he let the butler send the letter back to Kylon. He told the old man to leave and prepare a dress for Vaughn. They would share the same room so the butler would only need to prepare halrein's. they took their time in the bath and when they're done, Halrein brought his lover in his arms. He brought Vaughn all the way to their room after covering his lover's body with a towel. Then, they arrive at their room. Halrein gently put Vaughn on their bed. He strip off his clothes and also jumped on to the bed. He helped Vaughn to take off his towel. He then hugged his elf on the bed. Halrein felt like sleeping, resting now. He hugged Vaughn tightly in his arms.

,' all right lovely… I'm tired.. exhausted actually.. so.. welcome home Vaughn and.. let us enjoy… our new home! Here… eat this.."

Halrein grabbed a grape and fed it to Vaughn. He grabbed a bowl of fruits that was on the table near their bed. They ate the fruits till it's all done and gone. Then, after filling their stomach and satisfy their hunger, they both slept. Halrein hugged his lover and cuddled him as they sleep. They needed lots of rest before the war begin.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Halrein was so kind and considerate towards me. We stayed in the pond a bit longer before he grabbed me, covered my naked body and brought me to his room. He put me on his bed and got naked in front of me again, I blushed and looked away as he slipped in bed with me, grabbing me and holding me as he said that he was exhausted. I chewed the grape he gave me and watched him fall asleep. Of course he'd be tired, he flew for a whole week just to bring me here. I slept right after him. Though I woke up quickly after with someone touching my very sensitive ear. I opened my eyes to see the old butler hovering over me. He had a bad smile on his face. He told me to keep quiet.

"Shh...You..You have no idea how long I've been working for this moron...With the other angel as his lover he was distracted so I could steal information and sell it to the enemy...but with an elf...Do you know how much I could make just by selling you? Follow me now. Silently."

Was he stupid? He was saying that right next to Halrein, he could wake up at any moment. Though that didn't happen, he grabbed my hair and even though I tried, I couldn't scream, my voice wouldn't come out. I scratched his face, turned into a twin tailed fox and went to hide under the blanket. I bite Halrein's inner thigh to wake him up. When I heard his voice, his butler's hands were grabbing on to me. I started fighting him, bitting his hands and growling and squearming, trying to escape his grasp. I managed to escape and jump back on the bed. I growled at him.

"My Lord, this...wild animal is trying to kill you! We should kill it and sell its fur!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:14 pm

He and Vaughn were sleeping together on one bed. But then, something bothered him. A whisper in his head. It was saying that some information were stolen from him and given to the enemy. He knew that voice, it was his butler's voice, the old butler's. but why would that old man's voice appeared in his dream right now? Why? He did not get it, but it sounded so real. And then the real deal came to him. He felt pain on his thigh and he woke up in such a bad way. He looked around, a fox and his old butler yelling about killing this beast. The heck happened?

,' what the… fox!!! No… Vaughn!!! What.. *ouch* the heck.. and you!! Old man I heard you saying bad words *ouch* old geezer you jerk!! *ouch*!!"

Halrein saw blood flowing out from his thigh and he just didn't have time to do anything about it. So he just made his ice sword appear out of nowhere and he slashed the butler in half in no time. Then, he groaned in pain. He grabbed a long cloth and wrapped it around his bleeding thigh tightly to stop the bleeding and then he walked out from the bed. He got stumbled and almost fell but he did not. He made his way towards the bathroom and then he let go of that cloth , he concentrated himself on healing the wound. When it was healed. He just filled the tub with some water. He threw away the dirty cloth into the bin and he just plunged himself in the tub. He cursed for such a bad day today. And they did not have enough time.. battle was coming closer.

,' aahh damn it.. why did I hire such bad butler… ahhh.. man…. I'm screwed."

His bleeding slowly healed and he was sweating. He bathed himself and calmed himself down. Waking up in such a way was not pleasant for sure, he just killed someone at the moment he opened his eyes, that felt like he has a high instinct to kill. He finished his bath in few minutes and washed the tub clean off the blood. Then, he got dressed up and he thought, not enough time, he couldn't relax after such tiring journey , so, why would he rest? He shall practice then. He walked to the bedroom, ruffled Vaughn's fury head and told him that he would go practice and prepared himself for battle, might as well moved the schedule one day faster then.

So, Halrein went to his practicing room, fighting with weapons and magic. Then, he called for his generals and partners, the hybrid angel, the arrogant golden wolf, and a heretic divine that looked as arrogant as the wolf. Then, four of them discussed the plan together, they set them all up and finished the plan and tactics. Tomorrow morning, the battle shall begin and they shall surprise their enemy. When the meeting finished, he came back to his bed room, and he met Vaughn there, he pet his lover's head and told him

,' lovely fox Vaughn.. you know.. battle is tomorrow, decide to make it happen faster.. well.. I can't really rest and relax well so.. I guess finishing this battle sooner would be good."

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Oh no, I bit Halrein. I bit him hard. He was bleeding. I felt so bad. He seemed so angry at me and he killed the butler with one blow. He then left and I just stayed in the bed and coward under the blanket. I trembled in fear of the look he might have in his eyes when he'd come back in the room. Maybe I should leave now. No, Halrein might need my help for the battle.
He came back and ruffled my head, my ears stayed down, I felt really bad for hurting him. He said nothing and left again. I decided to follow him discretly and saw some men in a room with him. They were talking about the war. I looked at all of them, warriors, no doubts about it. They were all big and scary. Who was I kidding? There was no way I was going to help anyone! I was small and weak, what was I suppose to protect or defend? I was useless.
I went back to the bedroom and hid back under the blanket. I whimpered lightly and sighed. Halrein eventually came back and ruffled my fur again. He said that the battle was even sooner instead, since he couldn't relax. I felt as if that was my fault. My ears flatened on my head and I whimpered again. I jumped out of the bed and silently trotted towards the yard where the pond was, but I was then face to face with a big golden wolf man. My tail instinctively went between my hind legs, my ears went flat on my head and my body trembled. The wolf just glared at me and I whimpered. He grabbed me by the soft skin of my neck and lifted me up to eye level. I shook more, then sllwly turnes back so he'd let go of me. He seemed surprised by the fact that the small fox was actually an elf. The moment I was turned into my normal form, I ran off since I was naked. I ran and jumped in the pond. There, I turned into my tiny serpentine dragon form and floated on the water, hidding from sight under the small ledge. I was startled and a little panicking of having another man pick me up like that. I heard a voice call Halrein and tell him he found some weird elf that could turn into animals and that was running around naked. I hid myself even more by diving under the water. I still didn't know if Halrein was angry at me for bitting him and I wasn't ready to know. I was scared.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm

He was done with the meeting and he kinda feel better now. But somehow, it was not that way with Vaughn. Why was that? Was it because of the biting? Well.. Halrein was just surprised, that's all. He watched Vaughn trotted to the pond and then it was not long before he heard the arrogant wolf screaming loudly.

,' hey!!!! Bakayaro!!! The heck with your house man??! Hal, what was that?! A strange thing that was a fox and then nude!!! He's walking around like crazy!!'

Seriously, this golden wolf was not polite at all, not even in halrein's home, hal let out a chuckle and he walked towards the wolf. He pat the wolf's shoulder and laughed lightly. He noticed that must be Vaughn who was scared by the wolf. This golden wolf had that effect on people. Hal came to the pond and found Mitsunari here
,' come on…. Ishida san could you lower your voice down? You're shaking my home here. And… come, let me introduce you to Vaughn, he is my lover, I believe you two would get along well, maybe.. your lover would be friends with him as well."

Then, halrein led the big wolf man to the pond where Vaughn was. He gently grabbed his lover's wing and gently pulled him closer to the edge of the pond so that ishida san would get a clear look of the dragon Vaughn. He then smiled at Vaughn and pet his tiny head gently.

,' all right little Vaughn, no need to get scared, this is my best friend, ishida san, the arrogant golden wolf, and ishida-san, meet my lover Vaughn."

Then, Mitsunari growled at Vaughn. He just growled lightly towards him and smirked, which showed his fangs a bit. Well, he was a big bad wolf and halrein understand why Vaughn wanted to 'disappear' when he faced this man. Halrein smiled more and he took off his clothes to join Vaughn in the pond, he gently rubbed the elf's tiny fury head and chuckled lightly, very cute. He saw the golden wolf gave his glare at Vaughn, but then he spoke to the little elf.

,' hmph!! Lover whatever, not my business. And you strange elf, take care of this silly angel for me, he is like a baby when he sleeps."

Then, the wolf simply turned around with his arrogance and halrein splashed some water towards him. That was for calling him ' baby' in front of Vaughn. He then turned his attention to Vaughn who was turning back into his elf form. Halrein hugged him in his arms and then, another man came in, it was… Seiran…and he was with Renji, the angel. .he saw halrein, got startled. He noticed Halrein's new lover. He wanted to greet but this felt so awkward. Halrein simply bowed his head a bit towards Seiran and Seiran did the same shyly. Perhaps he was feeling guilty. Though renji come to the two of them and he melted the awkward situation.

,' good to see you, halrein. I'm glad you find yourself happiness.. I really hope you don't hold grudge on me…"

halrein simply chuckled and smiled at the two of them.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:02 pm

The big guy's voice got louder and then I felt fingers pulling on my wings. Lucky for me, it was Halrein. He wanted to make the presentations between the big scary guy and me. I was willing to get along with him if he was my lover's best friend, but then the wolf growled and I just wanted to disapear. He was so big, he could kill me just by walking on me. Then, I was put back in the pond and Halrein joined me. I stayed close to him and then hid behind him when Ishida-San started talking. I trembled and closed my eyes.
Eventually, the wolf left and I decided to take my elf form back. Halrein hugged me. So he wasn't mad? He didn't want to leave me because I bit me? I felt a little better and I started to relax until I saw Seiran. Of course I knew him, we've met. The man next to him must be Renji. The bicolored star. Then, there was a very awkward atmosphere. There was a silence until the red haired man spoke. I jumped lightly and blushed. I didn't know why I blushed, but I did. Halrein chuckled at what Renji said and then I looked at Seiran. Would he hate me for being naked with his ex lover? Would he consider that I betrayed his trust and stole his Halrein? I bit my lower lip and looked down. I felt like crying now.

"It's...nice to see you again...Seiran. I... euh...I hope this doesn't anger you...I followed your advice and told him how I felt...This must be the two colored star, Renji, right?"

I held Halrein's arm and hid my face. I didn't want Halrein to feel hurt in his heart again. I didn't want him to leave me for Seiran. I was scared. But then again, this was all his choice. If he found out that he still loved Seiran and that he wanted to win him back, I would have no choice but to disapear from his side. Maybe I was just a replacement. I sighed and felt some tears fall from my eyes, but since I was hidding my face, nobody could see and Halrein and I were wet because of the pond as well.

"Halrein...do you want me to leave you with Seiran?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:16 am

It was such an awkward moment for the four of them. Seriously, his ex and his best friend were now lovers. Well.. Halrein held no grudge against those two. He knew exactly what happened between them, what made Seiran left him and came to renji instead. That Hybrid could give what Seiran seek, things that halrein could never give to him. With a smile, Halrein simply held his elf in his arms. He cuddled Vaughn closely and he looked at the two lovers before him.

,' it's good to see you both happy. I'm happy for you two."

He could see that Seiran felt guilty and he noticed now that Vaughn was in love with halrein. Well.. maybe this was the best after all. Halrein could not linger in his own sorrow and Seiran was happy that his ex finally found someone worth his love. Seiran hugged his demon tightly and he bowed towards halrein and Vaughn.

,' yes, Hal, it's good to see you happy as well.. and it's nice to see you again Vaughn. Uuummm.. this.. is my spouse.. Renji.."

Halrein was surprised when Seiran said that Renji was his spouse. They got married?? When?? Why there were no party for the wedding? Hal felt happy when he heard that news. He never thought that those two were married!! He smiled widely and congratulate them both before the two love bird left. Then, halrein turned his attention to the elf.

Something odd happen to vaughn, he was crying? Why was he crying? Was it because some water entered his eyes? Halrein wiped the tears from his lover's eyes and he kissed Vaughn romantically.

,' all right my little lovely elf.. what is it? Why crying? Something bothering you? Seiran maybe? Well.. as you see I'm fully booked by you and he was full of renji already, so I think we're all safe right?"

Halrein smiled and he hugged his elf tightly in his arms. Cuddling him closely.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Halrein knew. He knew I was crying, but he waited for Seiran and Renji to leave before he comfronted me about it. He made me look up and asked me why I was crying. Though he added that he was fully booked by me while Seiran was fully booked by Renji. Though he seemed shocked to learn that they were married now. Well, I knew since it was written in the stars.
It made me feel silly but happy to hear what he told me. He didn't seem to want me to let him try to get Seiran back. Even though Halrein's star wasn't as bright as when I first met him, it was brighter then after their break up. His star was only starting to let go of Seiran's star and only starting to attach itself to mine. So he loves me, but he was still hesitating.

"It's nothing...I'm just being silly. After the battle, maybe we could...throw a party for them? I don't think they had one. Should...Should I train...somehow?"

The battle was even sooner then previously. I had to work hard to be useful during the battle. I kissed Halrein and then pulled myself out of the pond. I was completely naked and since I didn't bring anything to cover myself up, I just walked in the house and looked for Halrein's room. I wasn't used to this place yet. When I found it, I dressed in my normal clothes. Then, I asked a worker if there was a practice yard and random weapons around. She showed me the way, complimenting my hair and my skin all along. I blushed. She left me in a small weapon's room and showed me the door to the practice yard. I looked at the swords. Even though I was trained, elves weren't that amazing with heavy weapons. I then spotted an old bow. It was really old, but still in good enough condition to be used. I grabbed it and it's arrows and ran out to the practice yard. I even found a bow glove, covering my index and major fingers. I aimed for the furthest target, placed the arrow in position and pulled the string back as much as possible. I breathed out and then released. The arrow lldged itself right in the middle of the furthest target. I only noticed then that Halrein was watching me. I blushed hard and looked down.

"It's...It's nothing big...elves have perfect sight and balance for this...I...I could be useful like this also...I want you to be proud of having me by your side...I'll never be as pretty as Seiran or as strong...but I still want you to be happy to show me off..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:56 pm

His elf was being a bit nervous, or maybe jealous, halrein who was simple minded, did not understand why Vaughn need to be like that. His love eventually left and he went somewhere. Then. Halrein finished his bath, he sighed and then, a worker told him that Vaughn was in the yard, practicing with bow, So Halrein went there and he watched Vaughn he was impressive with the bow and arrow. Then, when his elf notice halrein, he blushed, he said that he wanted halrein to be happy to show him off, well.. that would never happen, ever!!! Halrein came closer to Vaughn, hugged him tightly and hid his face on vaughn's chest. He would never show off his lover to anyone!!

,' no!! I won't show you off to anyone! I won't fall into the same hole twice! You.. know Seiran.. I showed him off to others.. I brag about him a lot and now look what happened… he was.. taken away from me… I.. I just can't lose you too.. I'll surely die…"

To Halrein, Vaughn was a real beauty, though he did not want to show off his lover, this time, he would just lock this lovely elf inside his bedroom so that he was the one and only person who could see this beautiful elf. Halrein, who was betrayed, he was still trauma of some certain things, especially things that he did in the past that made him lost the one he loved. This time, he would not make the same mistake, he would not fall into the same hole twice. Halrein hugged Vaughn tightly, so tight as if his elf was leaving him soon. Halrein whispered to his lover

,' will you be.. happy if.. I don't show you off and keep you… all to myself? But.. if…you don't want to then… well.. there's nothing I could do…"

He knew that it was important to some people to be proudly presented to others by their lover, but Halrein, he was unable to do it. The fear of losing was too great, he really learnt from the past, he did not want to lost Vaughn to other man, he couldn't handle that much pain anymore, and he did not want to. He'd rather die before he felt the same pain for second time.

Then, Halrein thought about the battle, Vaughn must stay close to him. They would take care of each other's back. They will help each other closely. He said to Vaughn as he still hugged his elf.

,' please.. stay close to me during the battle.. stay beside me, we will swing the sword and bow together, side by side… promise me?"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Halrein ran to me quickly and wrapped his arms around me and started saying that he would never show me off to anyone since that's what made him lose Seiran. I guess he was still afraid of me leaving his side. He really didn't trust that I would never betray him. Though at the same moment, it made me happy to hear that he wanted to keep me all to himself. I managed to shimmy out of his arms a bit, he was holding me too tightly, it was hurting my thin body. I made him look up me and I smiled at him.

"Halrein, you can chain me on your bed for all I care. I just want to be with you forever. If you don't want people to see me, then I'll transform and act as your pet for the time they are here. As for the battle, if that's what you want, then I will fo my best to keep your back safe."

I kissed him then. Softly at first, but then, I started kissing him harder, and harder. I wanted him to know that there was only him in my heart. We ended the kiss with me sitting on top of him. I was flustered and a bit excited, but I still had to train some more. Or at least prepare this bow for battle. I licked my lips and slowly got back up to my feet even though I wanted to keep kissing Halrein and even do more with him. I called the servant and asked if there ws some wax I could use to spruce this bow up a bit. She went to get some. I sat back down and slowly started waxing the bow, though I couldn't stop wanting Halrein some more. When the bow was done, I stood back up and pulled on the string again. It was much better. I turned towards Halrein. He was sitting in such a manly way. So sexy. I laid my bow down and walked to him again. I sat on him as if I was sitting on a saddle and kissed him again.

"Halrein...when all this is over...will you...embrace me again? You...are teasing me so much right now. You have no idea how much I want us to...play around..."

I knew that he loves me and that this war was important to him, but after the battle, he should be able to relax right? Just as I thought that, a man came in the yard, claded in armor and walked straight to Halrein.

"My Lord, I have a request. I require your aid to retake a byakuren fortress from the ansatsu forces. It can wait after the battle that you will endure tomorrow. Orders are from the top."

I didn't say anything. I held my breath and my tears. Guess I was going to have to wait. I couldn't allow myself to be selfish. Of course, Halrein had duties and I was just his lover. I heard Halrein accept to help and got up. I grabbed my bow again and started shooting arrows with more force, adding some psyonic blast to it. I added too much towards the end and made the target blow up. I excused myself and went back indoors. I knew that Halrein didn't have a choice, but I still wanted him all to myself. The cladded man soon came back in and saw me. He smirked and then leaned towards me.

"You're pretty cute. How about you and me go have ourselves a little fun?"

I frowned and slapped his cheek hard. He slapped me back with his gauntlet and I went flying into a stack of spears. I didn't get up. I was afraid as I heard his steps coming my way. I turned into my fox form and slipped away. I ran to Halrein and hid behind him. The man came towards us again and I turned into Seiran's dragon's form. I snarled at the man and he backed away. He was too threatning as he walked towards my Halrein. He stopped instantly.

"My Lord...this Servant deserves punishement. He slapped me and rejected my advances."

"I am not yours! I am not a servant! Leave me alone! Only Halrein can do whatever he wants to me! Leave...before I burn you to ashes!"

I lowered my head and let smoke escape from my nostrils, proof that I was not kidding around.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 pm

He was worried and scared that anyone would take Vaughn from him, just like seiran, he lost one and that was more than enough. He did not want to lose again. If he did, he would just go and die. Though Vaughn assure him that he would never leave halrein and they would stay together forever. This was good, this made him happy, though what followed was not so pleasant. He would need to go to war right away, taking over a byakuren fortress from the hands of the enemy. He sighed and walked towards the weapon rack to check them and Vaughn went indoors, though then, Vaughn ran to him and then the servant followed. The servant said that Vaughn was not obedient to his command and that the servant, Vaughn, was to be killed. Halrein did not wait a second, he simply drew his ice blades and he cut off the guy's head. It rolled over the floor, some soldiers saw it and they were shocked to what halrein just did. The warlord glared at everyone. He said bluntly.

,' anyone who touch Vaughn will fall by my blade."

They went silent, they knelt on their knees and bowed to halrein. Now they knew that they were to face death if they ever touch Vaughn or harm him. Halrein was serious right now. He saw Vaughn turned into his normal elf form and then, he hugged his elf, he brought Vaughn to their room and they would need to be ready for battle. Halrein gave Vaughn a special bow, a thunder bow. This bow was made of pure gold, with rare green emerald on it. And it had the power of Zeus. It released thunder arrow.

,' this bow, is yours, use it well, my elf. And be careful, this weapon is powerful enough to blow up a city. and… Vaughn, stay close to me no matter what."

Helarein smiled, kissed his elf and then, he gave Vaughn a tuxedo mask. Like he said, he did not want to show off Vaughn to anyone, so he was about to wear this silver mask as they went out for battle. Halrein also wore the same silver mask. It was unique mask, it stick to the user's face until the user commanded it to disappear. Then, they walked to the gate, Vaughn was on a white horse, with halrein. They led around one hundred army of angels, they marched towards the fortress.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Halrein just chopped off the man's head and threatened everyone that they would have the same fate if ever they touched me. I slowly turned back into my normal form and Halrein brought me to his room. We needed to prepare for the battle. He gave me a new bow, made of gold with an emerald. He warned me of the power behind that bow and then we left. I had the bow in my back, held in the front with its own string, my hair was tied and I climbed on the white horse with Halrein. I held on to him as we headed to the temporary base camp that was placed for Halrein's army.
The horse had no problem bringing us both all the way there, as an elf, I am light as a feather. Upon arrival, the horse was brought to an enclosure where it could eat and drink to regain strenght, Halrein was brought to the war tent. I stayed near the horses to help them calm down a bit. A man came me then.

"An elf? Have you come to help us? Well, we should get you equiped then!"

He grabbed my forearm and brought me to a tent right next to the horses. He told the other man there that I needed light weight armor. The big guy looked at me, then noticed my bow and smirked. He just said that I was Halrein's lover and started placing armor on me, all in gold with emeralds in it. I had protection mostly everywhere now, my helmet had beautiful golden feathers on each side. When I was all good, they let me go and I thanked them. I saw Halrein walking out of the war tent. When he noticed me, he came towards me. I smiled at him. I was actually surprised that they had elven armor here, since I seemed to be the only elf in this whole army.

"Look Halrein, they had armor for me. I won't get hurt easy now!"

I was about to kiss him when we heard an arial attack alarm. I just had time to push Halrein down before I was grabbed by a wyvern and brought away from him. I was brought all the way to the enemy camp and thrown on the ground. Instantly, I turned into a dragon and spit out fire. I created mahem in the enemy's camp as I heard the other army come towards us. I turned back and strung my bow. The enemy stood back, they feared the lightning that shone at my bow. I shot down three enemies and started charging the other arrow with much more power. I released it and it made a massive explosion that could be seen from miles away. I managed to protect myself from the blast, but I still got burned and scratched. I had to keep my right eye closed so blood didn't go in it. I charged my bow again and sgot in the air to signal my position. I could hear the battle. Around me, there were only bodies. I...killed them all...I sighed and looked around again, put then I felt extreme pain in my back as the tip of a dagger came out of the front of my chest. I moaned and fell down on my knees. My star had warned me. I turned into a dragon, killing the other man at the same time. In this form, the dagger could not touch my heart, so I turned my head around and pulled the dagger out, then I turned into my small white fox and crawled under my armor to hide. My fur wasn't pure white anymore, it was tainted in blood. I fainted then.
The next time I opened my valid eye, I was in Halrein's arms and he was walking in a castle, probably the one we came here to retake. I lifted my head and licked his cheek to tell him that I was okay. The people around were happy.

"We...won?"

I jumped to the floor and turned into my normal form. I was naked, but I wasn't conscious enough to think about that. Besides, nkbody was around at that moment. I just hugged Halrein. I did however put my mask on while Halrein hid my body as a man walked by claiming that without thr damage I had caused, they would have been in trouble.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Halrein and Vaughn, together they headed to battle. They got their own equipment and they headed there. His lover even got armor and more equipment so that he would not be easily hurt. Then , the battle started, it was bloody, halrein killed lots of demons and so did Vaughn. They ended up victory and halrein noticed that Vaughn was in pain, so he healed his lover first before he walked towards the castle, back home. Though when Vaughn jumped off and become naked, halrein spread his wings and covered his lover's naked body with them. Then, a servant came in just to say that Vaughn did well, halrein already knew that!! He let the servant go and then, he turned his attention to Vaughn.

He picked up his lover and then he brought Vaughn to the bathroom. They would need to wash now, they were covered in blood and sweat. Halrein and Vaughn washed together and when they were done, they dried up and Halrein got Vaughn his clothes as well. Then, they headed to the kitchen, Halrein asked his butler to cook something for them, he chose the menu, tofu soup with mushrooms. His butler cooked it well and he cooked it in a big portion, enough to feed the whole castle. Halrein smiled and he invited the whole army to eat in the kitchen, the kitchen was quite big, and it was in a hall, big hall, so it could hold lots of people inside.

It was like a party there. Halrein kept Vaughn close to him as they ate together. Halrein fed his lover few times and he also finished his share. They had grape nectar to drink on, they were all having celebration for their victory. Halrein whispered loving words to Vaughn and said that he was proud of Vaughn. Though he only whispered it so nobody else could hear it.

He cuddle Vaughn closely, make sure that his beloved elf was not taken away by some other soldier in the place.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:46 am

Halrein brought me to a bathroom and we washed slowly, I noticed that he healed my wounds all over, but my eye still burned a bit because some blood did fall in. So while in the bath, I rinsed my eye out. Then, we dressed back up and went in the dining hall. Everyone was there. Halrein kept me close to him and I put my mask on so that people wouldn't notice me too much. I had my hair free again and rested my head against Halrein's shoulder. Though when I was served my soup, I sat up and slowly ate. My stomac was still sensitive because of all the dead bodies I had seen today. I sighed after eating half of my bowl of soup. Then, I laid my head against Halrein's shoulder again. Before I could rest however, a man came in with three big barrels of alcohol. He served some to everyone including me and Halrein. Now since I am an elf, alcohol has no effect on me. So I didn't hesitate to drink some. Though the alcohol seemed to have effect on Halrein. He was cute when he was flustered because of the alcohol. I smiled at him and slowly kissed his neck. Some started playing music and singing. It was really starting to become festive now. It made me quite happy.
After a few hours, I was starting to fall asleep, so I let my head rest on Halrein's thigh. He was visibly drunk and having fun so I didn't want to annoy him by asking him to go sleep. I just rested on his thigh until I felt someone tap my shoulder. Halrein wasn't there. Where was he? The man was asking me to go to bed. I asked him where Halrein was. He told me he was on the balcony. I got up and went to the balcony.
My heart shattered at that moment. He was with another man that looked like Seiran, but wasn't Seiran, and they were kissing. To see Halrein's arms around his waist was the worst part. I smirked. I was a moron. Of course he would go for Seiran or someone that looked like him. I bit my lower lip and left toward the bedroom. But what if he brought his...the other guy to the room? I guess I should just sleep elsewhere then.
I turned into a fox and went to lay down in a corner of the hallway. I wrapped myself in a ball and tried to sleep. The hallway was dark and cold. It kind of scared me...

(The man with Halrein)
The aphrodisiac he had slipped into his Lord's drink was working perfectly. He didn't even hesitate to make out with him. And since he was drunk, it was so easy to seperate him from the elf. The man noticed the elf and just made out to Halrein harder. But then, his Lord stopped and looked at him.

"What's the matter, my Lord? Do you...want to take this to bed? Don't worry, I'll make you forget everything..."

(Vaughn)

I woke up a little later and saw Halrein walking around, looking worried. Was he...looking for me? I got up and turned into my elf form. I was naked again and slowly walked towards him.

"Are you done with...the other guy? Did you come to break up? I...don't want too. I don't want you to leave me! It's not fair! We barely had time together!"

I felt tears falling, but I held on to his clothes and hid my face against his chest. Then, I notice the lump in his pants and blushed hard.

"Halrein? Why is it...so big?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:44 pm

He was having good time with his elf, he finally got time to have some sweet time with him. Halrein was happy. Then, one of the workers came and brought them some wine, with alcohol of course. They drank and then, halrein became drunk, he did not know what happened next but when he opened his eyes, he was… chained.. he was not at home. He was… in a place that was…not a world.. not a living world. He looked around and then he saw it. A man who was clearly, a necromancer. He saw the mark, it was byakuren, but then, he erased the mark, and there it was, ansatsu tattoo on his skin. Halrein tried to break the chain but he couldn't. the guy, showed halrein something that made him pissed off. He showed what happened to the real world. It was … wait.. halrein himself??? With.. the necromancer?? Making out?? He wanted to throw up for real now!! The show moved on till the elf, Vaughn, saw it all and thought that it was halrein who made out with that necromancer. Not again.. he would lose his lover a second time?? Just like this?

The show that made his heart stop was when he saw his other self in the real world, with Vaughn and his elf did not even recognize it that it was a fake halrein!! It made the real halrein who was 'captured' and 'sealed' in the dark world screamed in anger. He glared at the necromancer guy.

,' if you lay a hand on him I promise I will skin you alive!!! Let me go or I will fry your ugly face!!"

,' now.. slow down white warlord.. don't you want to know if your elf was being faithful to you? Or just the same with Seiran?? Why don’t you let me show the truth? He would betray you in the end…"

Then, the guy showed him that Vaughn left halrein since he saw his angel made out to a necromancer, and then, he ended up with an efreet. A flame who would stay by his side forever. Halrein, did not want to believe what he just saw, it was only the bad guy's scenario right? It was not real right? Though it still broke his heart to see that. He glared to the guy, made his fire sword appeared and slice the guy in half, but the necro did not die, he laughed, it was his silhouette that halrein slashed.

( outside in real world)

In the party, Seiran was there too, with renji of course. He then wanted to see halrein to say thanks and invited him to their wedding party, but then, Seiran found Vaughn, he was clinging to halrein and crying. Somehow, Seiran smelt it. That helrein surely has a different scent, renji who was with him also knew it. So, Seiran and renji rushed their way towards Vaughn. He grabbed vaughn's shoulder and then said to the fake halrein that he will borrow Vaughn for a moment. The two of them brought Vaughn to a safe place then Seiran starred at Vaughn closely.

,' Vaughn!! Did you not realize who that guy just now? Did you not realize the scent and the aura??? He is not halrein!! Halrein is somewhere else!! I have a bad feeling about this we must go search for him!!"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm

When Seiran came to take me away from Halrein. He claimed that he wasn't the real Halrein. Not the real? If Seiran claimed it, then it must be the truth. I looked at the smiling Halrein and saw it distort lightly. A fake. I almost gave myself to a fake. I became very angry, turned into a dragon and chared him. The flames were so hot, there was nothing left but ashes.
Now, to find my lover. If that was a fake, then the real one must be somewhere and since this was visibly a plan to make the real Halrein suffer the loss of another lover, then he must be force to watch all of this. I felt cheated. I felt terrible. I never wanted to almost cheat on Halrein. I had to find him. I had to find him and have him hold me. I needed him. The real Halrein.
I joined Seiran and Renji to look for my Halrein. We searched for a while until Renji claimed to sense Halrein's energy behind a wall. I turned into a dragon and broke through the wall. There he was. Chained to a bed. I turned back into my elf form and walked towards him, but then I was slammed against a wall and someone put something around my neck. I heard a man laughing and then pull on a chain attached to the collar around my neck. I fell on all four.

"What should I do now, Halrein? Rape your lover here? I've had my eye on this shape shifting elf for a while now. As for you, cutie, don't bother turning into anything. This collar will force you to obey my every order. Now crawl to me."

I refused. But then, the collar started electrocuting me. I fell to the ground and convulsed violently. After what seemed to be hours, it stopped and I curled into a ball. I could see both Seiran and Renji in a cage further away. The man laughed again and ordered me to crawl to him on all fours again. I was afraid of the pain, so I slowly crawled to him. He pulled on the chain to force me to stick to his leg. He opened his pants and my eyes widened.

"Suck on it. Please me. If you bite it, I'll kill him."

I shook my head. I couldn't do it. I will not chest on Halrein.

"No...I won't do it...Let us go! Let Halrein go! I won't betray him!"

He grinned and then the collar shocked me again. Though since he kept ordering me to do things and I kept refusing, the collar just kept electrocuting me. I was in so much pain. I felt blood flowing from my nose. Black dots danced in front of my eyes, thsn I passed out, my body twitching.

(Renji)

It might be cruel, but the golden winged angel took advantage of the elf's suffering to throw a dagger and break the chains that were holding him. The screaming stopped, the elf passed out.

-Crystalise him, Halrein! Then break him to pieces!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:02 pm

He was caught, he was then forced to watch his lover suffer. He saw Seiran and renji too. The two of them were helping Vaughn, Halrein owe those two for real. He would return the favor one day for sure. He watched the man tortured Vaughn, he was fighting the chains and it was practically useless. Though then. The moment came. Renji set Vaughn free from the chains and the original bastard showed himself. Now, Halrein could kill him. He used his ice sword and slashed the guy in pieces. He did it. The bastard died. Then, his illusions and dark place disappear. The cage and all, everything vanished into thin air. Halrein who was now freed, ran towards Vaughn and he immediately healed his lover with all of his strength.

Then, when he saw vaughn's face changed color into healthy creamy . he stooped the healing. That would be enough then. Renji and Seiran helped halrein to bring his lover safely back home. And then. They left for their own home. They leave halrein with his lover. Halrein saw Vaughn, he was sweating and there was some blood on him. So, he lifted up his elf and he brought Vaughn all the way to the bath tub. He then filled the tub with lukewarm water and some refreshing green tea essence. He held Vaughn tightly in his arms as he washed his lover clean. He would never leave Vaughn alone anymore.

When he noticed Vaughn woke up, he kissed his elf gently and he hugged him tightly in his arms. He would keep this elf safe, safe from everything. Halrein cuddled Vaughn more and he caressed his lover's silky cheek.

,' I'm so sorry Vaughn…. I made you got so much pain…"

Halrein regret the day he let Vaughn walked around alone, it seemed that his lover was not safe here, not even in his home. Maybe… they need to move to a new home? Abandon this place and move out? If he did that, it means he must leave his whole army and his land too. But if that means Vaughn would get more peace and safety, then he would be more than willing to do it.

He looked at Vaughn straight in the eye and he said it, the idea.

,' tell me Vaughn.. do you want to move from here? It seemed that you are not safe in this place. I don't mind moving out from here and live in some other places. What do you think?"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:05 am

I was in pain. I didn'y want to wake up. I didn't want to have to suffer anymore. My muscles were all sore, some were still twitching. Though I also felt warmth. Someone was carrying me around. I could hear a heart beating next to my ear. I knew that heart beat. What I felt next was warm water being brushed over my body, washing me. That's when I decided to wake up. I shivered as my eyes opened and I gazed upon Halrein. The real one. He had worry in his eyes and he held me close to him. My body was so painful. I looked at him with a light smile. Then he asked me if I wanted us to move away from this place. Since it seems I was always in danger. I looked at him for a while. I really was terrible. Not only had I almost cheated on Halrein but I was forcing him out of his own home!

"No...Halrein...this is your home! I can't request that from you! I'll...I'll just turn into a pet when we're not alone together. I don't want you to have to leave everything you know just for me!"

My voice was very hoarse and it hurt when I spoke. I tried to stand up, but my legs gave away under me and I ended up in his arms again. Not that I minded being in his arms at all. I reached up and kissed his lips. He kissed me harder and I moaned in surprise. Our tongues met and I closed my eyes in delight. We kissed more and more. I was getting hot. I wanted Halrein to embrace me since before the battle, but we never had the time. This time, I would have him hold me for the second time. That's what I thought anyway. Until a man came in a place one knee on the floor.

"My Lord?The Elven Chief has come with his daughters. I believe it's a...formal buisness."

I sighed. Why? Why were the Gods against me having sex? Wait. Did he say Elven Chief? When Halrein stepped out with me in his arms, I knew I was going to find out if my feeling was right. We both dressed up and then went to Halrein's great hall. I stayed behind him.

"Ahh! The Great White Warlord! Halrein! I am very pleased to meet you. The Divines and Elves have always had a great relationship, I am here to deepen it. Please, chose one of my three beautiful daughters as your bride!"

He really was the Chief that had exiled me. The King of Elves. My Father. I moved lightly, slipping my hand into Halrein's. My Father noticed me then and his face turned red.

"You! The Abomination! Release this great Lord! Do not put your unnatural filth on him!"

I stuck my tongue out and wrapped my arms around Halrein's arm.

"Forget it Father! Halrein is my lover! I'm never going to let him go!"

He was really mad. He ordered me to let go and I told him that since he exiled me, he couldn't order me around.

"Will you deny happiness to your sisters?"

I glared at him. He had a lot of nerve!

"You exiled me. Was I not allowed to have happiness? Besides, you always said that I was no son to you. So, I have no Sisters! They can go elsewhere! Halrein is mine! Let me have my happiness!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:11 pm

They were cuddling and then, the door, there was voice on the door, it was the guard. He told halrein that the Elven Chief had come for him, halrein wondered what would it be, he barely met with the elves, though he knew the Chief. One thing he did not know was, that the chief was actually Vaughn's father. He knew soon enough after he met the chief and the guy proposed to Halrein to chose one of his three daughters to be his.

With a smirk, halrein sat on his throne, and he held Vaughn in his arms. He made Vaughn sat on his lap on the throne. He starred at the Elven Chief. And he said to the guy

,' first, Vaughn is my bride, and two, if you wish to continue our peace, you may leave my castle with your daughters. And stop insulting my bride. I assume you're smart enough, Chief. You know who I am, and you know what I could do to you, and your people."

The Chief, flinched in fear and he was angry at Halrein, but he could not do anything, he knew that he was no match for this white warlord. He bowed to Halrein in silence and then he left the castle with the three daughters of his. Halrein smiled, he turned to Vaughn and he kissed his lover gently. He stood up and brought Vaughn to their own private garden. If this elf did not want to leave this place and had new home, then they could stay here.

Halrein brought Vaughn to the garden, lied him down on the smooth grassy ground covered with roses and flowers all around. Then, eh held Vaughn close to him. They cuddle under the blue sky. This felt romantic. They kissed once, twice, and over again. Halrein smiled at Vaughn.

,' if you want us to stay here, then we will… I love you my elf… I'll always hold you close to me.. tightly.. just like this…"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:04 am

Halrein made me sit on his lap and held me against him as he told my father that I was his bride. I heard nothing after that. I simply blushed and looked at Halrein. His bride? He loved me that much? He cared for me that deeply? I was that important? Wait. Was this an official demand? No, it couldn't be. He didn't ask me personally. It's just to get rid of my Father and sisters. But it made me so happy. I almost had tears flowing out of my eyes because I was happy.
My father was very angry as he left, my sisters were disgusted. Halrein then carried me around to a private garden. He laid me on my back and slowly kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him against me. He told me that if I wanted it then we would stay here, then he said that he loves me. I blushed more and we kissed again. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and held him tightly against me. My legs slowly rose up to his sides and I moaned lightly. I kissed him more. I've been wanting him since before the battle and now a lot of things had happened between then and now.
This time however, we were just the two of us and the garden was so beautiful and romantic. I wish we could take advantage of this moment. I kissed him a bit more intensily. I moaned again and slowly touched Halrein's chest with my fingertips. When we stopped kissing, I was flustered and looked into his eyes.

"Did you mean it? When you said that I'm your bride?"

I looked away and blushed more. I can't believe how much Halrein was making me blush. I mean, I wasn't Seiran, yet he seemed to love me more then he loves Seiran now. I was so happy with this man. I licked his lips and kissed him again and again. I wantes him, but I didn't know if he wanted to take his time with me now. Still, I had to ask him.

"Halrein? Do you...want to hold me? Do you...want to...do...that?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

He was holding his lover close to him. They cuddle, and then, halrein frowned his eyebrow to words that Vaughn spoke. He did not believe that halrein took him as his lover and bride? Did halrein look like a liar? Halrein looked confuse, he looked at Vaughn, straight gaze, but warm one.

,' umm.. yeah.. you are my lover… I thought you're my bride too.. do I look like lying on this?"

Anyway, halrein did not lie about his words, he was not a liar, especially to his lover!! He sighed and then everything got better. Vaughn kissed him gently. Now that, he liked that a lot. He smiled and grabbed Vaughn's face. He kissed his lover harder, more intense. They both moaned together, and then, halrein caressed his lover's face gently, he hugged his elf more and they made out harder. He liked the feeling of his beloved elf. He made Vaughn blushed more. This was more amusing than he thought it would be.

,' I'll hold you forever… little elf.."

Halrein kissed his elf more and he played with vaughn's long ears a bit. He tickle those ears. He liked teasing his elf. He was a cute elf. Halrein felt secure with this man, he felt that his heart could be at ease if he was with Vaughn. Especially when he was holding him like this. In his arms. Feeling him all over. This made his heart felt at ease. He then whisper softly to Vaughn.

,' you know….feeling you like this.. makes me feel at ease…my heart secured…. Thanks to you…"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Halrein meant it. He saw me as his bride. I smiled at him. We kissed more and then he held me even tighter and I smiled more. He made me so happy. He filled my heart with joy and comfort. If he felt at ease with me, I felt at ease as well as long as he was with me. As we cuddled, Halrein slowly started playing with my ears. I shivered and blushed. He didn't seem to understand what I meant with him holding me, but I guess I could wait some more...
Though with him playing with my ear, it was difficult to not get excited. I trembled lightly and blushed more. I let my lips find his neck and kissed him slowly. My tongue went up to his ear and I slowly licked it. My hands allowed themselves to rub against his strong chest and sexy abs. I wanted more, but I seriously doubted that Halrein would give me what my body desired. I then let go of his ear and licked his lips. I kissed him again, feeling his fingers touching my ears. I moaned. I blushed more and looked at him then.

"Halrein...my ears...you know they're sensitive..."

Or maybe he forgot. Halrein could easily be an air head sometimes. I didn't really know if he understood everything I told him there. I kissed him more, felt him all over and moaned more as he played with my ears. This was driving me insane. I've been wanting him badly since before the battle. I slowly pushed him on his back so I could lay down on him instead of him on me. We kept kissing more as my body heated up. I really wanted him, but at the same time, this felt nice. Just being with him, in his arms, on his strong body. Since I had a feeling that he didn't want to embrace md the way I wanted him too, I just grabbed his hands and brought them in my back. That's right, just hold me, stop teasing me if you're not going to hold me the way I wanted. I moaned more, my heart beated faster and my face was completely flustered. When I let go of his lips, I blushed more.

"Halrein...eum...I'm getting kind of hungry..."

I had to do something to forget what was in my pants. I was very excited and I needed to change my mind.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Apparently, he was a bit slow, like always. Halrein did not really get it when Vaughn wanted him to hold him. He thought that Vaughn meant it as in hugging romantically like this. This felt good for halrein but maybe, not that good for Vaughn? Well.. he had to try it the other way then. Halrein wanted to play more with Vaughn's cute ears but his hands were caught and he couldn't play with those cute ears again. Too bad… he wanted to tease Vaughn right now!!

When his lover was getting soft on his hands, halrein took the chance to slipped his hands away and then, he tickled vaughn's waist. They laughed together and then, halrein tickled his elf again and over again. He liked doing this. It had been so long since he laughed this way. But then, the situation changed. Vaughn said he was hungry, well.. then they should just eat. Halrein called for the servant and butler, he had them brought some fruits for Vaughn. When the basket of fruits arrived, halrein simply fed the grape to Vaughn. He kissed his elf gently and hugged him more. He cuddled with his elf as he fed Vaughn with more fruits.

Then, halrein looked at a fruit that looked like Vaughn's ear.. or so he thought it was a grape, but the shape, was kind of twisted, it was long, oval shaped grape and it was green. Somehow, this grape reminded him of Vaughn. He looked at the grape, and then he said to his elf.

,' My love… look.. meet little Vaughn… you see… this grape… looks like you!!! The shape… the color…it reminds me of you when I look at it… oh gosh.. now I can't eat this one!! Maybe you can?"

Halrein showed the strange shaped grape to Vaughn, and he gave it to his lover as he took another grape. He ate it and then, Vaughn wanted an apple. Fortunately, Halrein already hid the apple so, he said to Vaughn with innocent face.

,' huh? I don't think we have apples Vaughn… see.. grapes…oranges… kiwi.. strawberries.. no apples.. what are you talking about my sweetie?"

Halrein wanted to play a prank with Vaughn, so, he hid the apple behind his lover's back. Vaughn did not see it, halrein gave him a straight innocent face and he fed Vaughn with more fruits they have in the basket.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   

Back to top Go down

the war begin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next