Share | 

the war begin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Halrein only understood one thing and that was that I was hungry. He ordered some fruits. They were brought and then Halrein started feeding me eith the fruits. I'm happy that he remembered that I am an elf and that he didn't order ome other type of food.
He slowly started feeding me and when I asked for some apple, he claimed that there was no apple. But...I saw the apple in the basket! I looked in the basket, then around and then I glared at Halrein. I pushed him on his back and sat up on him. That's when I saw the apple. I grabbed it and crossed my arms.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?"

I cut a piece of the apple and slipped the piece in Halrein's mouth. I blushed when his lips touched my fingers. I then leaned foward and kissed his lips gently. I laid down on him and kissed him more. My tongue went in to meet his and I moaned. Though I fidn't go too far, Halrein didn't seem to be in the mood at all. Maybe I didn't attract him?
I pushed away that depressive thought as I kept kissing him. His hands went up and touched my ears. I shivered and moaned, kissing him harder. I warned him that my ears were sensitive and he just kept playing with them. It made me get just a little excited.

"Don't...my ears...I'll end up tuining the moment..."

I moaned again and my face was flustered again. Strange how I wasn't hungry anymore. Well I was hungry, in a very different way. Maybe I was a pervert for wanting Halrein to hold me that way again, maybe with men, it was just once in a while. I would go mad. I already wanted Halrein so badly! Could it be that he was still thinking about Seiran and Renji? I hoped not. I wanted him to think of me. Just me.

"Nee...Halrein...Do you...think of me? Do I attract you?"

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 am

He was feeling like teasing his lover, he loved it when Vaughn got blushed and all, he was so adorable. But it seemed that it was not the same with Vaughn, somehow, he seemed to be less pleased with what halrein did to him. He got serious and asked halrein about how he felt, Halrein got confuse, what's with sudden seriousness? Did he do something wrong? Halrein grabbed his elf and then he kissed him gently.

,' what is it Vaughn? didn't i love you enough? aren't you my bride? what's wrong? you sound insecure to me...."

at this moment, halrein was in the mood of teasing, and holding Vaughn like this. sometimes cuddling felt good to him. it felt more intimate to cuddle like this and share their thoughts to each other.. but if Vaughn wanted it differently, then Halrein would gladly give it to his elf. gently, he kissed Vaughn and then, he thought of something romantic... the weather was nice, the atmosphere were good, the scent of the roses and flowers around them was just perfect, maybe, Vaughn would not mind having a romantic dance with halrein? he missed dancing with a lover.

halrein stood up, then, he helped Vaughn to stand up as well. he held his lover closely on him and then, he put his hands on Vaughn's waist, such slim waist. he grabbed Vaughn's hands and they started dancing together, slowly, in harmony. halrein locked his soft gaze on Vaughn's eyes as they danced gracefully. he then slowly, pressed his lips against Vaughn's in the end of the dancing, he held Vaughn tightly in his arms and they kissed as if there's no tomorrow for love. halrein smiled and he whispered it softly into Vaughn's ears.

,' you know i love you... this moment with you.. was the most precious to me..."

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:35 am

He felt that I was insecure? Well he was right. I wasn't as beautiful as Seiran or as brave. I was weak, had nothing to show and was afraid of everything. I still didn't know what Halrein saw in me. I was always trying to make him stay interested in me. I thought that a man stayed with another man if that man spread his legs often enough. What was I supposed to think when Halrein showed no desire to take me? I was terrified that he didn't like me and that I was just there to fill the void left in his heart by Seiran.
Though then Halrein made us stand up and decided to dance. I knew it, I held no physical attraction for him. I was just there. Since I was born a prince, I knew how to dance, though he didn't let me look away, he made me look in his eyes. At the end of the dance he kissed me and then told me that he loves me, that this moment with me was most precious to him. I am a jerk.
I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I just started crying and held on to him.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a bad man. A jerk! All I've been listening to was my stupid, pathetic body's desires!  And then you say something like that? I'm such a stupid bastard! I should punish myself! I'll...I won't let myself listen to my body for a month!"

I felt his arms holding me tightly while I cried. I knew I was an idiot. I always ended up ruining a nice moment. Seiran must not have been as difficult as I was. Seiran must have been perfect compared to me. I should punish myself more severely. I should hurt myself. What if Halrein exiled me? I looked up at him and more tears fell.

"Please don't exile me! I'll change! I'll be more like Seiran! I'm...scared...please...tell me what you want me to do..."

I fell down to my knees and hid my face in my hands. If only I could be more like Seiran. Halrein would love me more...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:20 pm

He was enjoying the romantic moment he had with Vaughn but then, somehow, it broke into pieces. Vaughn started saying nonsense about him being a jerk.. now.. halrein did not get it at all..why would Vaughn think that way? He even said things that made Halrein glared at him. How could he talk about another person's name when they were together in such sweet time? That hurt Halrein's heart… he showed Vaughn that he loved him, he showed his lover over and over again but this man just would not believe it. Halrein gave Vaughn a stare, it was the first time his eyes looked hurt and cold rather than warm.

,' I don't get it… I showed you so many times that I loved you.. I really want us to spend time together more…and why mention Seiran when we were together? why think about other man when you're with me? perhaps I'm not good enough for you then.. i got it..."

Maybe.. it was not halrein.. maybe it was Vaughn who did not love him. Halrein showed Vaughn countless times already that he loved him. He just want to spend time more like love birds with Vaughn.. he enjoyed spending time together with Vaughn. He really cherished the moment they spend time together.. why Vaughn saw it as the opposite? Maybe Halrein was a bad lover.. that's why Seiran left him and now, Vaughn was leaving him too…great… so he had to go through the pain of broken heart again? Why not just kill him now?

,' if you don't want me..anymore.. well I guess I got my heart broken twice….and you always think about Seiran.. and always mentioned him over and over again.. maybe you're in love with him?"

If Vaughn did not like him anymore well.. Halrein would just leave, or go die or whatever, his heart was broken , to find the truth that actually, all this time, Vaughn never really loved him…and he got to be played twice by Love.. if only he could stop loving.. if only he did not come back for love.. if only he just gave up on Love when Seiran left him..then he did not need to had this kind of pain again…

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:09 pm

"No! Halrein, please! I love you! I really deeply love you! I just don't know...what to do...how to show it...I'm pathetic when it comes to this type of thing. You're my first love...I want you to be my only love."

Even though I told him that, he left. He left me outside and went back indoors. He...abandonned me...I broke down and started crying. As an echo to my pain, dark clouds rolled in and it started raining. After hours of just kneeling on the grass there, I heard a terrifying growl and huge talons grabbed me off the grass. The force knocked me out.
When I opened my eyes, I was chained up and there was a dragon sniffing me out. Usually, I'd be terrified, but now I just didn't care. A man then pushed away the head and it was Halrein's guard. He grinned at me and then slapped me hard. I tasted blood in my mouth. He wipped some out my skin and spread it on a piece of paper, then he ordered a bird to bring it to Halrein.

"He won't come. I...hurt him too much..."

He grabbed me by the throat and squeezed it as he forced me to look in his eyes. I couldn't breathe.

"Then you best hope he comes here. Cause if he doesn't, you are of no more used to me. I'll make you suffer until he comes here."

For many hours, maybe days, he tortured me in every way he could think of, but Halrein never came. At the end, I was too weak to even turn into an animal. He unchained me, dragged me across the floor by my hair towards a door. He opened it and I saw that we were high on a mountain and that he was going to throw me out. That's when I heard Halrein's voice.

"You're too late White Warlord. I got tired of waiting. Say goodbye to this prince of elves. He's about to learn how painful nature can be."

I looked at Halrein and smiled at him before I was thrown out in the void. The wind was deafening as I fell down towards the razor sharp stones below. I couldn't do anything. He had broken my bones, practically emptied me of my blood and killed my soul. I fell always and always. What caught me was not sharp stones however, it was warm. I looked straight in a flame. I felt strenght coming back to me.
Later, when my consciousness came back, I heard Halrein and another man talking.

"This elf cares deeply for you White Lord. He has not stopped calling out for you. Please allow my efreet forces to join you in this battle. Please take care of this boy. I have healed him as best I could."

"Hal...rein...love you...please...forgive me...I...I won't do it...again..."

I fell asleep again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 am

He was not believing that Vaughn really loved him. Even when he spoke out loud that he did. In his mind, Vaughn loved someone else, Seiran. He was always mirroring himself on Seiran, Vaughn must've loved him then. It did not take long for Halrein to lose Vaughn just as he lost Seiran. So he had another broken heart with him and hoping that his world would come to an end and he did not need to suffer like this anymore. He just want to be loved, for real, why was such simple wish so hard to fulfill? Maybe it was simple to him, but apparently it was complicated to the world.

After days, he received a letter saying that Vaughn was held captive. Should he come? Wouldn't Vaughn hoping Seiran instead? Maybe even Renji? He thought about it, and in the end, he decided to come, but then at that time, Vaughn was thrown into the depth of volcano mountain, filled with sharp stones, Halrein saw his soldier, traitor, he simply slice him half and killed him on the spot

The lucky thing was, inside that volcano there's lots of efreet, of course, creature of flames, volcano would be the best place for them to live it. An efreet saved Vaughn and they brought Vaughn into a small humble yet warm looking house. There, Halrein sat with the efreet. He looked closer, now.. he knew this one efreet! He was quite famous himself! This one.. was an exceptional efreet unlike the others of his kind. Halrein grabbed his elf, held him in his arms and healed him more. Ha kissed Vaughn gently and then looked straight at the efreet

,' I think I know you, you are not ordinary efreet right? Lijuan zhou right? Your name was quite famous. I heard you're an exceptional efreet, is this your house? Living alone? Anyway, thanks for your help for my elf, couldn't do it without you my pal."

As Halrein took care and healed Vaughn all he could, he saw a feminine guy, in blonde, purple eyes, walked into the house, grabbed the efreet and kissed him so hard that made both of them moan. Halrein smirked. Of course, that must be Asagi sakura, the ansatsu who betrayed his own force, or was betrayed by his general? As the two making out like there's no tomorrow, Halrein cleared his throat on them. They noticed and sakura blushed so hard. It made halrein laughed. These two were such adorable love birds huh? He wish he could be like that with Vaughn.

,' Don't mind me guys, I'll go to the beach nearby, you two could go further , I won't disturb you."

Halrein then brought Vaughn in his arms and he went to the nearby beach. He sat there, it was peaceful. Then, he noticed a loud growl, it was a huge dragon, Asagi's dragon. He was friendly one. Halrein healed Vaughn slowly and kept hugging him in his arms. He looked much better now. Good as new . even the dragon bowed and helped Vaughn. Halrein politely asked the Dragon to held his elf, and the dragon agreed to it. He bathed Vaughn in his flame breath and then, leave it to Halrein's care. How Vaughn, would be more than just an elf.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:13 pm

I felt something warm but I only wanted to feel Halrein. So when the hot feeling faded, I just clung to what smelt like Halrein. I just closed my hands tightly against his clothes and forced my eyes to open. I saw Halrein. I didn't hesitate, grabbed his face and kissed him hard. Strange, I felt so much stronger now, even after being tortured half to death. I kissed him harder and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I seemed to surprise him, but I didn't stop, I made out to him and made him moan. When I let go, I was tired, flustered but he was blushing.

"Only you will do Halrein. I want nobody else. But...can you show me that my body attracts you, sometimes? Like touching me sometimes and actually seeming excited by me? Because looking at you is enough to make me blush..."

I started kissing him again. Though I was really feeling strange. I easily pushed Halrein to the ground and straddled him. Halrein is normally much stronger then me. I then felt something tickling my ears and sat up on Halrein. I touched my ears and felt that they were a little different, they felt unique like a dragon's ear but still just skin, no scales. What was happening? I could hear so much more, see much better, and apparently, I was much stronger then before. Something must have happened when my eyes were closed. I looked at Halrein and shivered as I felt something crawling under my skin in my back. Then it became painful.

"Halrein?! What's going on? What's happening to me?!"

I felt my skin rip and something poping out. I was in pain, I was sweating and panting. I could see something next to me on the sand. I looked to the side and saw half transparent feathers. I touched them and felt it. Wings? I had...wings? Translucent feathery wings? I looked at Halrein in shock. I really had no idea what was happening. Why did I suddenly have wings and how did I get so powerful? At the same time, I could help Halrein now.

"...I'm...I have...wings?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm

So his lover was being both confused and feeling insecure now. Halrein got that he understood what Vaughn meant. Halrein gave Vaughn a gentle smile and then he grabbed his lover, he hugged his cute elf and kissed him softly.

,' I'm sorry Vaughn… really sorry if I make you felt.. insecure… I love you, it's just that.. I enjoy cuddling you, holding you in my arms, it felt warm, it's just.. well.. you could say that I could cuddle you all day long…"

Halrein was just enjoying times where he could hold Vaughn in his arms, stay close, like two lovers indulging themselves in romance. Though he also enjoyed making love to Vaughn. But somehow, when they started to kiss, halrein just felt like molesting that lips over and over again. Then, he stretched his arms, made Vaughn sat on him, and then, he slowly grabbed his lover's face. They started kissing . he slowly, gently, pressed his lips against Vaughn's and they kissed, romantically. Deeply yet very gentle kiss.

Halrein did not stop, he slipped his tongue inside Vaughn's mouth and his hands slowly caressing his lover's waist, chest, then butt. He was being very gentle now. He slowly caressed Vaughn, kissing him over, and over again. This felt so good, then, as he slowly stripped Vaughn naked, he smiled at him. He gently stroked his lover's dick and then, he kissed him still, over, and over again, till Vaughn climaxed in his hands. Then, halrein licked his lover's lips softly as he slowly, slipped his erection inside Vaughn's rectal it was wet already.

,' I love you Vaughn… I'll make love to you slowly now…very slowly.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 am

Halrein completely ignored my questions, he just started kissing me. He was slowly turning me on and I feared that he was just teasing me again, but then he became more and more intense and I started trembling. I wanted him again, I felt my desire grow always hotter and eventually, I felt his hands on my butt. I moaned and we kissed harder. I couldn't let go of him, I just couldn't. My hands tangled in his long hair as I pulled him more against me. When he took my clothes off, I begged that he wouldn't stop. His erection slipped inside me and I moaned as my back arched in pleasure. He said that he would make love to me nice and slow. I moaned and grabbed his face, kissing him and licking his tongue eagerly. He was moving slowly inside me and I couldn't keep my voice down. I wanted more. Always more. Though I let him make love to me. I didn't take control, even if I tightening my rectal and sucked his lenght inside me as deep as it could go.

"Ahhh...ahhnnn....more..Halrein...feels so good...I love your heat...please...give me more of it...mmnnnh...yes...there...ahhh.."

I moved my hips with him, taking him in much deeper. Halrein's face was showing me that he was feeling good. I licked his lips, begging for him to pay attention to my lips as well. It wasn't the best place to make love, but it felt amazing. I wanted more. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and moaned in bliss. I couldn't care less if anyone could hear me, I was feeling good in my lover's arms and I didn't want it to ever stop. When Halrein's lenght grew bigger inside me and rubbed against a certain spot, I screamed in bliss and climaxed on my own belly and chest as Halrein started filling me.

"Ahhhh! Yes! More! Give md more of your heat! I love you, Halrein! I love you! Don't ever let me go!"

My voice was loudly calling out to him. He was still hard inside me. I licked and kissed his lips. It felt so good to be embraced by him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 pm

His lover's screaming and moaning voice made halrein happy, though still, he would keep his words, he would make love to this elf nice and slow, gently and patiently, he would do that till the end. Halrein followed Vaughn's movement and he moved his erection inside Vaughn, slowly he rubbed every inch of it slowly, very slowly.

,' I just love your voice, sweet Vaughn… go on, let it all out.. I'll drive you mad down there."

Halrein kept his slow pace and he made love so slowly on vaughn, breaking him from the insides, to the outside, from the depth of his intimate hole to his breathing. Halrein licked vaughn's neck and he nibbled it gently, leaving a red mark. They continue to make love slowly for hours, hours,.. and hours. Till Vaughn was filled with halrein's warmth all over the inside.

When he saw vaughn got a bit tired, Halrein held his lover more and let him leaned on him. This way, Vaughn would be less tired, they still going on till vaughn reached another climax and he just kept climaxing even if he was already dry. How cute.

,' you all right sweetie? I'm being gentle here.. still want more? Hmmm your cock is getting dry down there but it kept on cumming… aren't you lewd one"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Halrein wanted to drive me mad. Well he was doing an amazing job at that. I wanted to be held so much by him I was happy that he was making love to me all nice and slow, I could feel just how much he loves me. We kept moving together and our bodies burnt with love and desire. Halrein hugged me while we embraced eachother and I hugged him back, I was ridding him now, but I was getting tired. My body wasn't meant to move so much for such a long time. Hakrein made me lean against him so that we could keep going even more. I guess he was liking this a lot now. He seemed to also love to hear my voice, but now I was just gasping and breathing harder and harder. I couldn't climax anymore, I was running dry now. But I still felt the orgasms. However, I was getting dizzy and then everythibg went black. I fainted.
When I opened my eyes, I was in Halrein's bed. He must have brought me home. I sat up and moaned lightly in pain. My hips were in terrible pain. I looked around and when a maid walked in, she gasped in surprise to see me awake and then ran off the warn Halrein. I looked out of the window and waited. I was hungry and I couldn't walk. Though as I did, I heard a noise behind me. Thinking it was Halrein, I turned my head with a smile, but instead it was a wyvern. I backed away in panic.

"Ahhh! There you are, you sneaky dragon kin!"

A lady like man came in. Ling blond hair, he was Mitsunari Ishida's wife. What was he doing here? He pulled the wyvern away and gave me a grin.

"Don't worry, Amane won't attack you, he must have just smelt an elf and got curious. You must be wondering why I'm here right? Well Mitsunari's brother got attacked and there's a big army that will attack our home and Halrein's at the same time, so we came here to strategize. Are you alright? Do you beed to be healed?"

I blushed when he sat down on the bed. I then felt him healing me and we started talking gently, it seened that we had become friends. And since I was healed, I could help with the battle. I was an amazing bowman. When Halrein walked in and saw the Wyvern, he froze, but then he saw Mithos and I and came straight to me. I opened my arms and recieved his hug with pleasure.

"I can help, right? I'll stay far and shoot arrows. Mithos said I could ride the Wyvern with him."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Their sex was intense and wild, but gentle at some point. And when it ended, Vaughn fainted, again, how adorable he was. Then, Halrein brought his elf home and then left to the meeting room since Mitsunari was here to make allies with him. When he came back to the bed room, he saw a wyvern and mithos. Good. At least the best's tamer was here so the wyvern would not eat Vaughn! Halrein hugged his wife and kissed him. He kept Vaughn close to his arms

,' uuummm Mithos-chan…. One thing… I like you enough to be my wife's friend and I do, respect you, as Mitsunari's wife, but…. Please.. keep an eye of your pet, if he ate my wife, I promise I'll skin you alive. And not even your wolf would not able to save you."

He saw Mithos shivered a bit, fear in his eyes, good!! This was serious. This wyvern was a carnivore! How can mithos let this creature wander around the castle and.. in halrein's private bedroom!!! This was too much already! Even though he respect this young man, he would not take it lightly anything that threatened his wife's safety. Three of them walked towards the open area and then. Halrein relaxed a bit as he held Vaughn close to him. He kept an eye on the wyvern and then mithos. Well.. at least now they're in the outdoor so if the wyvern wanted to fly around, he could do that.

,' so, Mithos -chan. Ishida-san told me about the plan. You shall have my aid on this battle, we'll avenge his brother, and protect my home as well. Oh, I heard, the enemy got griffins and wyvern as well. perhaps, if you could find renji, and seiran, they had dragons, it would overcome the enemy easily. Well.. they're nowhere to be found, but I guess, you could give it a try right? Anyway, I'll leave that one to you, and your wolf."

Halrein smiled, and bowed lightly, just for formality of respect. Then, he left the garden and returned to his room. He got some fruits for Vaughn, he cuddled with his wife and fed him some berries. Kissing him again.

,' feeling good? You want to help in battle, just stay close to me all right?

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Halrein was a little more angry then I thought he would be to find a wyvern in his room. He literally threatened Mithos and then we went outside after I had dressed up. Halrein hugged me and fed me with berries. I was happy here. In his arms. I wanted to stay in his arms for ever. Though this was just the calm before the storm. As we cuddled, a black bird came and landed next to me. That bird was normally used by my Father when death happened in the family. I reached for the letter the bird was holding. I broke the seal of my people and slowly started reading.

To the Exiled Prince,

A few days ago, tragedy struck when your father our dear King was slain by a monstrous shadow. Saigo, the divine killed the King for no reason.
Upon this terrible news, our people needs a new leader. Bound to our traditions, a man from royal birth must take the deceased King's place. You, Vaughn, are the last royally brought child that is a man. Although your crime against nature and your people is not forgotten, you are to be our King now.

Come to the Kingdom for the Ceremony.

I crumpled the letter after reading it out loud. I threw it on the bird to shoo it away. So Tarukmacto had killed my Father and now they wanted me back? Yeah...right. As if I would go back there so they could go and try to control me? Herein was my Husband, that meant he would be the King and I would be the Queen. An idea sprouted in my mind. I looked back at Halrein, pushed him on his back and climbed up on him with a grin. He could see I had a plan.

"I have a great idea! I'm no fool, I know they want me to go back because they think I'm weak and easily manipulable, but if you came with me for the ceremony, they won't have a choice but to name you King and me Queen. The elven army is big. Very big. They are all amazing fighters both archers and swordsman. We would solidify our hold on that part of the world and keep the Ansatsu at bay longer!"

I was enthusiastic. My plan sounded good to me, but Halrein was the real leader here. We would have Halrein's army and the elven army.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:19 pm

He was cuddling with his elf for a while, a calm before the storm came. Though as they cuddle, a black bird came and gave message to Vaughn. His father was murdered for.. no reason? By halrein's teacher saigo? That was impossible! There must be a reason why saigo would kill anyone. Could it be that…. Because this elf king wanted to trigger war between the two clans? That could be it. Back then the king threatened halrein, perhaps the news travel fast and reached saigo's ear then.

Though before halrein could react, Vaughn climbed on him and he stated his idea. To make halrein.. the king of elves? Well.. that could do since they both spouse and technically, since the leader here was Halrein, then they could do that.

,' well.. me being king of elves….that sounds all right… hmm… perhaps… I could help with that role."

Halrein agreed, he could help Vaughn by taking the role as the king of elves or.. at least their new leader. And if the elves were to betray them, they just need to dispose those wood people. Guess that was the one and only way . though for now..they should meet up with the other forces since the battle is starting. They already arranged the meeting in mitsunari's place. And so, now they need to go there.

Halrein prepared the goods and weapons, he also prepared his army. He , Vaughn, and his army headed to mitsunari's place together. It took them around half day trip but they arrived. When they do, they saw lots , lots of army gather there, seiran and renji were there too but they.. brought.. pirates? Well. .anything that could help.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sat May 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Halrein had agreed to be the King of my people. That made me very happy. We then headed out to Mitsunari's place and I was happy to see all the nature around. However, I had to bring Halrein to my place for the quick ceremony so that we could have that army as well. So after a quick briefing of the battle, I grabbed Halrein's hand. I brought him all the way to my people's hidden kingdom and simply stormed into the castle. The elves looked at me and whispered. I knew they were all saying that the exiled prince was back. I went straight for the throne and glared at the one sitting on it.

"I'm here to claim what is rightfully mine."

The man sighed and then stood up.

"I am aware of this. It is sad that our people will be force to have such an unnatural king."

I smirked and pulled Halrein a bit closer.

"Well then you'll be happy to know that I won't be a King. He will. My husband Halrein. Now do this thing quick, we have a war to fight in!"

The man was temporarily stunned and then he called for the minister. They did a quick ceremony in which I was given my new status and then proclaimed Halrein the I newest king. I smirked more and grabbed Hal's hand. I brought him to the training grounds of the army. When we walked in, they all turned around and noticed the mark of the royal leaders on our bodies. They knelt in front of us.

"Now we have more then enough men. Give your orders to your men, Halrein. Are you proud of me? I helped...right?"

[I]I smiled at him as I clung to his arm with both of mine. I loved him so much. I just hoped that now that he was a king, he won't push me away."[/Color][/b]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 pm

The new king of elves, that sounds cool, though Halrein would have more people to take care of now. He did not mind it. This could be good for him. He gained more army and after the fast ceremony, Halrein was brought to the training ground. Elves there, lots of them. He sighed and took a deep breath. These elves were his new people. He should think of a way to… communicate.. or just gave the orders? He smiled at his Elf and he wrapped his arms around vaughn's waist, he gave his bride a gentle kiss then.

He then looked at his new elves army. He commanded them to protect Vaughn in this war, no matter what might cost them. It was a simple command. The soldiers understood it. Though there's one lieutenant that seemed to be displeased. That lieutenant stepped forward and he spoke in pride.

,' Lord halrein, you are the white warlord, why meddle with our army? You have your angels under your command, and I would not be your servant, nor this despicable elf's slave!"

Halrein smirked. This man had guts to insult him and the elf, Vaughn. Halrein stepped forward, he stood right before the lieutenant. The man, he drew his sword and challenge halrein in a duel. The warlord gladly accepted it. Then, the battle began. The lieutenant swung his sword in anger, halrein just dodged all attacks and then, when the chance came to him, he made his fist went right against the lieutenant's chest and he punched him so hard there that the big guy was thrown away like feather, he ended up with his face on the ground. Halrein stood there, he stepped over the lieutenant's back and pressed him against the ground. He raised his head, and looked at the entire elf army.

,' anyone who dared to insult my bride and me, will be humiliated like this man, and got exiled as their present. Behave, or I'll crush each of you like crackers!"

Halrein then ordered the elf to exile the lieutenant since he insulted Vaughn. He went back to his elf bride and then, he cupped Vaughn's cheek , kissed him softly. He smiled and looked at Vaughn's eyes.

,' they will not disrespect you anymore. And from now on, they shall follow your lead as well."

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 pm

I expected to be insulted, but never did I think someone would go against Halrein. I felt bad for what Halrein had to live through because of him, but my husband decided to punish the bastard himself. He then exiled him and warned the others that anyone who would insult me would meet the same fate. I smiled and cuddled against him. I was happy that this man loved me so much.
After gathering the army, we went back to Mitsunari's and got ready for the battle. I gave some orders to the elves to hide in the trees and protect the lands. Then I went by Halrein's side and we marched to the battle. It raged for days and I took many different forms to slay and defend our forces. And when everything seemed over, I walked over to Halrein, just as tired and relieved as I was. I hugged him and kissed him. I noticed the soldiers killing the remaining enemies, others searching for their friends amongst the bodies. My white hair was soaked in blood, my body had bruises and scratches. I was smiling though. Mithos arrived on the back of a wyvern and landed near us. Mitsunari was on the beast with him.

"My husband has invited you to rest in his home until, and I quote, you can get your asses back to your own place."

I smirked. Yup, that was Mitsunari. We slowly walked back to the house and we were happy to see that there wasn't even a scratch. The women and children threw flowers at our feet, welcoming us back as victors yet still respecting the ones who didn't come home. We were all exhausted, but a banquet had been prepared for us, so we still went and had fun there.

"Hal...I'm tired...can I rest on you?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm

The battle was fierce but they were victorious, they scattered the ansatsu forces to the roots and now, they could live in peace, all of them. The only one standing, general Kazunori, was practically their allies as well now. He was opposing the brute and tyrant ansatsu leader, though now, that leader was no more. Kazunori was the one and only leader of Ansatsu forces. After the battle was finish and done, they returned to their home. Or now, mitsunari's land. Well.. they could stay there before they return to their own home. This was because a feast was prepared for them.

Halrein saw his lover was tired, and so, they just sat there in the couch in the banquet party and he let Vaughn rests on him. Though before halrein could drink more, he felt tired and decided to go back to their room. Both of them went straight to bed since they were so tired after the war.

Halrein and Vaughn slept together till the next noon. They skipped breakfast. And when halrein woke up, thanks to the sun that pierced through his eyes, he yawned and he rolled over to sleep more. He did not feel like waking up. He was still tired and all sleepy. Very sleepy. And so, he grabbed Vaughn and hugged him. He fell asleep again as he hugged Vaughn like holding a pillow. It felt soft and warm. Felt so good.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Something felt nice in my back. I gently opened my eyes and slowly turned around to see Halrein's sleeping face. I smiled and cuddled my face against his chest with a comforting sigh. I fell back asleep. I was only woken up much later by the sound of a voice and the light push on my shoulder, asking me to wake up now. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to see who was bothering me. It was an elf warrior that I knew very well. Kazuki, a high ranked general that became a trainer for the younger generation. He smiled at me and held out two plates of food. Slowly, I managed to wake my husband up and Kazuki gave us both the meal he made. He smiled at me again.

"Dear Vaughn, you've grown into quite the beautiful and strong warrior. And you are also a very handsome man now."

I blushed and scooted closer to Halrein. This man, Kazuki, he was known to prey on those he found beautiful. He had Halrein's body type, but he was not my husband. His long black hair and bright green eyes might bewitch others, but I preferred Halrein's white hair and sapphire blue eyes. I slowly and silent ate my food while Kazuki picked up our clothes and claimed that he was going to clean them. After he left, another man came in. He bowed in front of us and I sighed. Couldn't we get a break? A simple vacation?

"Lord Halrein, I've just received news that two Ansatsu warriors were captured. One is the famed warrior Kojiro, we are guessing the other one is his...whore of some sort. They are in the dungeons."

I finished my meal and put the plate away. The butler left and I took Halrein's empty plate away. I got on top of him and kissed him deeply. My good morning kiss. I smiled at him and then we had to get up, get dressed, I wore a pure white yukata, Hal wore his normal style as well.
When we got to the dungeons then. While Halrein was interrogating the fighter, I kept an eye on the other guy. He was in pain. From what I heard, he took a hit to protect the other one. I didn't hesitate to clean the wound as best as I could, I couldn't heal him though. He asked me to not hurt them. I told him that wasn't my decision to take. Although when I saw Halrein again, I told him that this man had been willing to give his life for his lover, to find them a place to keep living. Herein did me a favor then, he called Sakura Asagi. After his work, I grabbed Halrein and pressed my body against his. I kissed him gently and seductively.

"You don't have any other work today, right? We can...go in the yard and...kiss? We didn't get a honeymoon yet..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:05 pm

He got a bit of a work before he finally able to relax again. Then, something hit his head, honeymoon!!! He even forgot about that thing! That was right, they haven't got the chance to get honeymoon yet till now! Halrein decided it already. They would go to their honeymoon… now!! He turned to Vaughn and kissed him deeply with excitement. He knew a perfect place for honeymoon!

,' you're right!!!! Honeymoon!!! I forgot about that!....thanks to all these wars…but… I think we could plan one now!'

Halrein was feeling excited already. They shall have great time in their honeymoon! Halrein thought of diving in the ocean, swimming there, and searching for some clam and build sand castles… get some sun bathe…. Have a nice refreshing juice while watching the blue sky.. That would be good!

He brought Vaughn to their room and they packed some stuff that they would need in their honeymoon. After that, Halrein helped Vaughn to pack his things as well. He looked at his spouse

,' I know a perfect place! We could go diving… watching thousand kinds of sea creature and plants! Searching for clams… drinking fresh juice while watching the calming blue sky… that sounds great! What you think?"

Halrein felt happy to think that he was about to spend those great times with Vaughn, just the two of them. When they're finished packing, Halrein and Vaughn ride their dragon to the island halrein wanted them to go to.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Halrein grabbed me and kissed me hard and deep. I moaned but then he let go. It seemed that he had forgotten about the honeymoon because of all the wars and then the Ansatsu fighters. He became all excited and started packing our things quickly. I was confused. I thought he would take a honeymoon as just an annoyance but instead he actually looks excited. I let him do what he wanted and then looked a me and asked me if I wanted to go to a place where we could swim and do all those things that I always wanted to do. I got close to him and hugged him tightly. I kissed him and then looked straight in his eyes.

"Take me there. Take me wherever you like. I love you."

After he packed everything up, he brought me outside and I wondered how we would go to his paradise. I grabbed his hand and just as we were about to leave, a man came running towards Halrein. I noticed it was Kazuki. I hid behind my husband out of reflex. This man made me nervous. He stopped just a bit in front of Halrein and bowed lightly.

"My lord! Please do not forget this!"

Kazuki gave Halrein a bag that contained an elven bread. It contains enough protein for elves to never need to touch meat. I saw Halrein putting the bag away. Then, Kazuki came up to me and gently grabbed a strand of my hair.

"Beautiful young prince Vaughn. Please be careful. You now carry the heart of our people. And I would not want your cute face to have any scratch."

I slapped away his hand and held Halrein's hand.

"I am not your toy. Please stop this at once. If you do value me then you must respect me."

PostSubject: Re: the war begin   

Back to top Go down

the war begin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2