World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Earth Traning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inukaiya Hiwitari
Death Dealer

Job/hobbies : Ninja/Traning,Gardining,Playing music,being with animals and her loves ones,Star Gazing

PostSubject: Earth Traning   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:21 pm

It was early in the evening, were we see Inukaiya near a clearing full of flowers ready to practice her earth powers.

"Ok i can do this, all i have to do is make these flowers bloom." Inukaiya said closing her eyes concentrating.

Inukaiya started to grow green, slowly the flowers started to bloom but Inukaiya lost concentration. "Dang! lost my focus, i never done these many flowers before." Inukaiya said upset. "Well i won't give up!."

Inukaiya closed her eyes again and foucesd.

Journey Men

Job/hobbies : I wonder...
Humor : I maybe Cheshire... Or am I?

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Cheshire, was wondering around, wearing her maple leaf kimono as she wondered through the trees. Spotting what appeared to be a beastling like creature she was curious having not seen many people around this area for some time. Moving closer her ears flickered and her mismatched eyes watch and examined smiling softly when she lost concentration. "Now then, may I ask what you are doing here?" she questioned with a slight sense of joy hidden in her voice. "It is unusual for anyone to come here after all" curious lining it this time. She was one very strange creature.

Death Dealer

Job/hobbies : Ninja/Traning,Gardining,Playing music,being with animals and her loves ones,Star Gazing

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Inukaiya's wolf ears twitch from hearing a voice behind her. she turns around and see's a women with cat ears, mismatch eyes and wearing a kimono. Inukaiya tail waged a little and she sniffed the air, the women didn't smell like danger but she couldn't be to careful. Inukaiya purple eyes narrowed alittle "Hello? and before i answer you question can i ask who you are?" Outside inukaiya was calm and alert but inside she was excited it was rare she seen a hybrid like herself around.

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:49 am

Cheshire sniffed again "eh...another Hybrid how fun" she grinned,"My name is Cheshire, and you are… hmm let me guess Inu something I think since you look like you are a wolf-beastling hybrid of some description" she grinned "or is that dog?" she questioned and watched her reaction. She jumped down showing herself a little more. Curiosity dancing over her features and in her actions as she circled her giving a light hum.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 am

Inukaiya eye twitched a little at the dog word "Yes my name in Inukaiya AND AM A WOLF NOT A MANGY DOG!. Inukaiya shouted at the end then she quickly regained her composer. *coughs* "Sorry about that please don't call me a dog, and it's nice to meet you Cheshire-san". Inukaiya said while bowing. "And if you don't mind me asking what kind of beast ling hybrid are you? I know your a feline species..

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:09 pm

"Hmm let's see, feline beastling, divine heretic and divine, so basically I might as well just be a beastling but then that would be boring, what about yourself Inukaiya-san" she asked curiously, she was also getting ready for a festival later that night, hence the pretty kimono. "Hmm.. do you know… about the festival?" she questioned

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Inukaiya tilted her head confusingly, "Festival?". Inukaiya asked confused. She began to think to herself, her tail moving around in-sync with her thoughts. "I don't know anything about a festival, i usually spend more time in the forest then anywhere.".

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:36 pm

"Oh you should come, it's a beautiful festival" she smiled and looked to her "doesn't matter who you are such a festival is lovely in order to clam down and relax especially before you start practicing skills" she said a toothy grin resting on her lips.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 am

Inukaiya's tail started to wag happily, she's never been to a festival before. "Sure, were is this festival?". Maybe some relaxing would do her some good since she's been stressing over training.

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm

"Where do you think, in the festival nearby, come now I'll show you" she grinned and jumping front eh tree she lead the way there, lanterns were lit up and the place was as lively as ever. "Ooh, dumplings~ dumplings~ she grinned and walked towards the smell of one of her favourite foods.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 am

Inukaiya hesitated for a minute then luckily jumped from tree to tree after cheshire, inukaiya saw the festival light and looked around in awe "Wow this is amazing". Inukaiya said amazed. Inukaiya heard Cheshire say something about dumplings, "Dump..lings? what are those?". She said confused following cheshire never having them before.

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Cheshire looked to her a shocked look on her face "How can you not know what dumplings are?!" she said "They are gorgeous and tasty and are the food of kings!" the hybrid was defiantly exaggerating things a little but. She was a sucker for her food. She grabbed Inukaiya's hand and bought her some meat dumplings. The little meat packages were fragrant with the smell of beautifully fretting cooked meat. Cheshire had bought herself some fish ones as well which smelled… well… fishy."Here, try it, try it" she said in an almost chant type of voice. The lady serving them watched the enthusiastic customer trying to get her friend eating them "They are very tasty miss, listen to your friend, she always buys from this store when it's up at festivals" she chuckled. Cheshire grinned that signature grin of hers and then took a bite, licking her lips as the con tense almost spilled from the pastry container. "Well what do you think?" she asked her before something else caught her attention and headed over to some of the game stores. "Fireworks are on later, be sure to watch" said the lady to Inukaiya. "Only happens once a year as well

(we need to make our replies longer, aiming for 8-10 lines personally just to be sure)

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Inukaiya's eyes were getting wider through-out Cheshire explanation, when Cheshire handed her the dumplings she was hesitant. She carefully sniffed the food and found that it smelled good, she then took a bite and her eyes grew wide at how surprisingly good it taste and scarfed the how thing in one bite. "Hmmm. That was really good, and it's called a dumpling you say?" Inukaiya said while licking her lips. Inukaiya walked after cheshire as she headed to the games and heard her talk about something called fireworks, Inukaiya looked confused as she looked around "Fireworks? what are fireworks? isn't it dangerous to have a big fire around crowded places like this?". Inukaiya may not know what fireworks are but from the sound of them they sounded big and dangerous.
Inukaiya was concerned thinking about all the things this fireworks can be and do and started to think about how to protect everyone and use her powers to stop the fire.

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Cheshire flickered her ears in confusion at her acquaintances concern "Eh? you don't know what fireworks are?" she questioned a little surprised. "They are colorful bursts of flames in the sky, harmless really so don't panic Inukaiya" she grinned and watched her reaction. Soon enough there were huge booming sounds which followed a low whistle. The fireworks lit up the sky forming interesting shapes such as a Koi or even a cat. Cheshire grinned watching them. "See they are not dangerous, they're fun!" she said happily and flickered her ears and tails humming gently to herself. When they finished she looked to Inukaiya "Everything ok now Inukaiya, what did you think of them and where have you been living these past years to not even know what such simple things were?" she asked curiously.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 am

Inukaiya listen to Cheshire explanation on fireworks and jumped when she heard a huge explosion and looked in awe at the colorful explosions in the sky, she was amazed at the creativity and pictures they created. She has never seen anything like it. "Their amazing and so beautiful i will enjoy seeing more of these fireworks.. Inukaiya said with her ears flickering from time to time trying to get use to her load noise, "My family and i like deep in the forest we visit the village sometimes but but we feel much better in the forest so we don't really go the festivals or see things like this and my father doesn't really approve of these things so we never went.

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Ehhh, he sounds so boring, my father..." her ears flickered a bit "hmmm... I don't remember him very much... oh well!!!" she grinned and simply enjoyed the fireworks before taking a huge bite out of some dumplings she had grinning happily at everything. Cheshire relaxed and settled on a wall watching as the fireworks came to an end. "Ah that's right what were you trying to do in the forest again?" it had only nwo occurred to her that her new found companion had been doing something in the forest before she interrupted. "Were you practicing something?" she questioned once everything was answered Cheshire thought "So where in the forest do you live? I live in a home I made through the trees" she grinned knowing it made no sense. He tail flickered and thought about having to head back and change into either a plainer kimono or some more casual clothes.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 am

Inukaiya was looking at the fireworks when she heard cheshire ask what she was doing in the forest. "I was i the forest training with my earth powers and the forest is the perfect place to do it, i was trying to make flowers bloom but am having trouble concentrating." Inukaiya walked to a stand selling meat "Since my father is a full beast-ling we live in a cave behind the waterfalls, it's really beautiful. I wish you can visit but with you being a feline and my dad a cainine i don't think it will work." Inukaiya asked the women if they sell raw meat and drooled when she handed her some meat they didn't cook yet and started tearing into it.

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Cheshire watched her and listened before flickering her ears and buying some smoked fish again happily eating it while watching a drooling Inukaiya. "I can vanish in an instant if that happens" she grinned and licked her lips as she began to dig into the smoked fish. "I wonder if he can get use to cats, some people can and not all of us are bad" she frowned before flickering her ears and tail contently. "My parents... are well... I don't know" she grinned almost with a nonchalant feel to it as she took another bite from the smoked fish. "Hmm smoked haddock are the best" she grinned again her teeth showing as sh purred almost contently about her snack.

(Sorry internet has been down for quite some time)

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 am

Inukaiya stood by the meat stand asking for more raw meat "hmmmm, maybe but my dad is pretty hard-headed and getting him to change his mind about anything is very difficult"s Inukaiya said eating raw meat with some blood dripping from it. "Ahhhhh this is so good!".. Inukaiyas started to eat more and more bigger raw meat with more blood on it.

" the only one who can really change my father mind is my mother so you should talk to her first, she more ok with felines". Inukaiya said her tail wagging non-stop happly.  "So what eles is their to do at these festivals besides food and fireworks?".

Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 am

Cheshire laughed and nodded "Yep yep of course there are game stands and you can win prizes like teddy bears and stuff, one game you can win pet goldfish if you catch them too, although that game is rather difficult" she frowned and ruffled her hair. "Hmm sure thing afterwards we can go see her and speak to her" she grinned and looked to her for a moment thinking. "I do wonder why cats and dogs… sorry wolves don't get along" she had a very quizzical look on her face as she half asked herself this question. "Why do you think that is? she looked to her wondering what sort of reply would be given to her by her new found friend. "Mind it that might be a father thing, my father hates canines although my mother isn't too bothered by it, weird is it not?" She thought to herself. "Maybe it's because males are programmed to looked after their mate and young so are less likely to accept anything that could cause a threat?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:41 am

"Teddy bear? Inukaiya said with a confused look on her face. "So we get a per bear?. Inukaiya thought that was wired, why would anyone want a a pet bear? or sell them?.
Inukaiya was also surprised when she said goldfish. "Can we eat the fish?. Inukaiya was thinking about how do they catch the fish. Do they dump in the water and try to catch them? Her tail started to wag at that thought.
Inukaiya tail stop wagging when Cheshire asked about why dog's and cats don't like each other. "hmm am not sure why cats and dogs don't get along. It just seemed to always be that way, but we know it's not always so. I mean you and i are a feline and canine but we get along great. Inukaiya said. And maybe its is just fathers since i know felines and canine's take care of baby's that not their species. Inukaiya started to look around looking for the stands were you can get pet bears and catch goldfish.

PostSubject: Re: Earth Traning   

Back to top Go down

Earth Traning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1