Share | 

Another morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Another morning   Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:45 am

You were too late. You were too late Niisan. You were always too late. From my birth it was too late. You promised to be back from your mission in time for the cherry tree to blossom. You weren't. It bloomed and then burned. The villagers burned. Your wife begged me to stop, but she burned. You came back then, and I scarred your cheek, to remind you of all the pain I felt because of those villagers rejections and hatred. Don't you think it's a fair exchange?

I ran away. I left that accursed place Brother. I left but I was awaited by a man. I didn't trust him, but I didn't kill him. He offered me a vaste group that I could consider as my new family. He had me when he said I would be accepted. I became the very opppsite of you then Brother. I became darkness while you kept in the light.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceilling. I heard the birds singing outside but I knew today would not be a sun filled day. It was much too humide and warm. From the smell in the air, it was going to be a thunder storm.

I stayed in my bed for a while before I finally allowed myself to slip out of my bed. I walked to my wardrobe and dressed simply, tied my hair up and then walked to the kitchen. I lived in a castle with many Ansatsu. Like a family. They were cooking when I sat near the window, trying to enjoy the feel of the sun before the heavy and dark purple clouds rolled in. Though my silent escape didn't last very long. A man that I particularly enjoyed looking at brought me breakfast.

"Eating is important for everyone in the morning. Please enjoy."

I smiled very softly, barely noticeable if not a sudden softness in my eyes. I grabbed the plate and slowly started eating. I kept silent however. It took alot to get close to me. He left, seeing that I still didn't feel like starting a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:31 pm

It was done, he killed someone and he got paid just like always. Kojiro enjoyed the job. Then, he went 'home' and he cooked just like always. Then, when he was done, he passed a plate to the guy and then, he ate next to the guy called reiga. He knew this man called reiga since his leader told him so, but this guy, he knew nothing about Kojiro, he barely cared , barely looking at Kojiro. Maybe because of his blade-like gaze that made this reiga scared to death? Kojiro enjoyed that. He noticed the guy did a fake gentle smile it was obvious. Kojiro was done eating and he walked away from Reiga. He wanted to get close to this man but he did not know how, since the guy kept silent like a statue, and sadly.. kojiro was not good either in talking.. he talks with his blade.

He walked out and he headed towards a garden, it was filled and surrounded with dead trees and black roses, as black as his glare. Then, as he looked at those roses, the ones he loved dearly, he noticed a man came to the garden. He was right behind kojiro. He noticed the guy, swiftly turned around as he drew his black crystal blade. He gave the guy a sharp blade-like gaze. His blade was one inch from the guy's neck, before Kojiro put it down, it was reiga.

Again.. when Kojiro was about to talk, his tongue felt like chained. He ended up picking up a black rose, and got closer to reiga who shivered in fear. Kojiro loved the fear he gave to this young man. He should fear him more than the blade. Then, Kojiro crushed the thorns of the black roses and then, he slipped it right on the man's hair. His gaze was still as fierce and sharp as blade. He looked at reiga. Apparently, black suited him well.

After that, kojiro turned his back on reiga and he went to continue in taking care of his roses. This felt so awkward… reiga was there as Kojiro tend the flower.. this has never happened before… very odd…
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:19 pm

This man, even with his piercing eyes, was too sweet. He was always making me food and trying to converse with me. Though this time he fell silent. We ate and then he left. Wait, why? I thought that he would stay close to me as he always did. Worried, I followed him in silence. He didn't actually scare me, but I was still kind of intimidated by his strenght. His aura. I followed him to the rose field. He turned around and his blade was right under my chin, almost scratching my neck. I didn't move, not even blinking. I looked straight in his eyes, he may think that I feared him, but I was simply afraid to get attached to him. He lowered his blade and picked a rose for me. I smelt blood and looked as his hand as he slipped the rose in my hair. Black rose in my black hair. I followed him with my gaze as he took care of the roses.
He seemed slightly awkward to have me here, looking as he tended the flowers. I walked next to him, knelt and started taking care of the flowers with him. Though I then grabbed his bleeding hand and slowly licked it until it healed. I looked in his eyes again, he seemed awkward yet pleased. Maybe I liked him. Maybe I wanted to be with him. I doubted he cared, he might just stab me in the back, but I had to test it out. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him hard and even slipped my tongue in his mouth. When that kiss was over, I knew he meant something to me. I blushed lightly and then stood up and went back indoors. I went to my spot in the mansion's library and looked outside. It was a clear view to the gardens where Kojiro was working. Though I saw another man going up to him and making out to him as well. That was what I feared. He was taken. I looked away and sighed. My heart was still pounding from that kiss.

"What have I done?"
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:52 pm

He felt awkward to have reiga being close to him. Nobody ever get close to him and stay alive but this man did. He got even closer and he was still breathing. Reiga, he even made out to Kojiro out of nowhere and. That kind of surprising, Kojiro thought reiga did not like him but what's with that kiss?
Though then, reiga left and kojiro felt that.. it was a prank kiss since the guy just left as if nothing happened. The next scene that happened displeased him. Another man came and made out to him though the guy ended headless in the end. Kojiro was covered in blood and he was holding the guy's head. He then walked into the corridor, he spotted Reiga. He gave him sharp glare as always. He then threw the dead man's' head towards the kitchen, he said to the chef then.

,' you can give that to dogs."

Kojiro who was covered in blood, was looking for a place to bathe now. Though he stood there, in front of Reiga for a while, he starred at him with sharp, deep glare. This guy, was he just playing with Kojiro with that kiss? Just like the dead guy did just now? Kojiro was not sure about it. He saw the black rose was still on the guy's hair, good. Before kojiro left, he walked closer to reiga, in silence, he did not utter a word. He grabbed the black rose on Reiga's hair, and he turned it into black crystal rose, a rose that would never rot, a rose that would glow forever. Though right now, Kojiro felt like a fool to let this man played him with a kiss.

He placed that black crystal rose on reiga's hair again, then he slammed the wall behind reiga, which made the man trembled and gasp in shock. With a deep rough voice, Kojiro spoke to reiga.

,' enjoy your little prank?"

After few words, kojiro left. He went o bathe and then, he was off to work in the garden again, taking care and planting more black roses. When it was night, he looked up to a window which was bright. It was Reiga's room. He drew a card with a picture of an elf bow, and he grabbed a black rose. He used that rose as an arrow and shot it to the window. The window cracked and his black rose pierced it. It was inside now. That was a present for the guy who prank him . Kojiro stayed in the garden and he lied down there, enjoying the scent of the black roses that he worked hard on.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:52 am

A rose came shooting through the window and I happily picked it up. It came as a surprise to see Kojiro inside and covered in blood. I had to admit, he was very attractive like this. Red really did suit him. The head in his hand however was very disgusting. He through it in the kitchen and glared at me before walking right up to me. He took the black rose out of my hair and I wanted to object, saying that I wanted to keep it, but no words would come out of my mouth. He turned it into a black crystal and slipped it back into my hair. I gave him a light smile before he slammed his fist on the wall behind me. It surprised me since he never showed agression towards me before this point, but I didn't utter any word. He asked me if I enjoyed my prank. What prank? Was that some form of amusement? I hadn't had fun in ages, ever since my own family tried to kill me. I watched him walk away and stood up to follow him in silence.
He was back to the rose fields. He started playing in the flowers again and I kicked him on the ground, on his back. I sat on him the and made him stare in my eyes. I licked hi lips gently and stopped him from struggling.

"Tell me when the last time I made a...prank?"

I was known to be the serious type. I never even laughed. I looked straight in his eyes. I then slowly let my kimono fall down to my waist, showing him my naked chest.

"Would I really be doing something so embarassing in front of anymore just for a prank? You know me better then this, Kojiro-Sama, you know that I don't have this type of fun. It seems that you are the only one who's company I enjoy..."

I leaned closer to him and licked him lips again. I never tried to do anything like this before. I did blush a bit and let him look all over my body, I felt something under my butt getting bigger and harder. I blushed more.

"Wh...what is this? Are...are you...hard?"
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Reiga was not in the room, sadly, that black rose was for him and he wasn't even there. However, kojiro was being pushed on the ground and then there it was, reiga. So he'd been following Kojiro all day? This guy even seduced Kojiro as he stripped right before him, so he was asking and begging to be raped? Kojiro would not say no to this lovely boy. He would gladly rape this beauty. Real hard.

Kojiro did not say a word, he might be half hard, but reiga, he was way worse. He got a lump on his pants, all wet, cute. Kojiro smirked and he stripped reiga naked, all naked. He licked the guy's lips and then, he strangled reiga's hands and he spread the guy's legs widely. He looked at that demanding hole, wet, shivering, so this guy was that aroused? How cute. Kojiro took off his clothes and then, he played a little with that pink hole, when it was wet enough, he slipped his erection inside reiga, he did that hard and deep, direct hit to the deepest hilt. And that was when reiga climaxed. One stab and he climaxed already, how unfair, how selfish!

He should make kojiro felt good too. How could he took all the fun to himself? This boy would be severely punished!! Kojiro made sure reiga could not fight him off and could not move. He hold reiga's hands tightly and strangled him well. He stabbed his erection more, and more, he went deeper and then, when he saw reiga lost his mind and started screaming in bliss, he let go of his hands and lifted reiga to sat on him. Kojiro controlled reiga's waist and made him slammed and moved hard and fast on him. After one hours, they reached climax together and kojiro licked reiga's face, the boy came all over his own face.

The second round had just begun, kojiro was far from pleased, he only came once, he wanted to cum more, a lot more. This boy would be punished, he shall know who he messed up with. Then maybe next time, he would be more careful when he wanted to seduce someone.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:34 pm

I was used to Kojiro being nice with me. Maybe I shouldn't have believed that I was special to him. Maybe I should have just shut my mouth and appreciated the food he made me and keep my head down. Everytime I said or did something, I always got punished and felt tremendous amount of pain. This time was no different. I dared show interest and affection for someone and I saw to wild and angry look in his eyes. I was surprised when he threw me on my back and took my pants off and then his own clothes. His finger slipped inside me and I winced. This was strange, I liked it but his forcefulness frightened me.
I wasn't ready when he decided to stab his erection inside me. It hurt so badly that I actually climaxed. That displeased him and he strangled my hands tighter. My arms were hurting, but I couldn't tell him, I was moaning. I knew I was bleeding down there, but that didn't stop Kojiro from slamming his huge thing inside me over and over again. He let go of my arms only when he was certain I wasn't going to fight him off. Eventually, it felt good and I moved myself along with him. He then pulled me on him and he went in so deep. After an hour, we both climaxed but from the look in his eyes, he wasn't done yet. There was no love in his eyes. He was just using me because I offered myself to him. I was convenient.
Tears fell from my eyes. I hadn't cried since I was a child. Since he wanted more, I ignore the pain and the emptyness in my heart and started moving on him again. The crystal rose fell out of my hair and I caught it. I didn't want it to break, so with a quick movement, I made the stem of the rose hold my hair up. I didn't dare look into his eyes. I moved my hips again and winced lightly as I felt warm liquid drip out of me. I didn't know if it was his semen or my blood, but it made me shiver.
Someone walked out into the garden and stared at us before leaving. I heard him screaming that I had becomes the service whore. That was wrong. I'd never offer myself to just anyone! Though I didn't have time to say anything that Kojiro was ramming his lenght inside me again. I moaned and dug my nails in his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 pm

He gave what reiga wanted, the boy wanted this so kojiro gladly give it to him. It seemed that reiga was enjoying it too. Though he was crying, maybe out of bliss? Could be, Kojiro did not really sure about it. But they continued for hors and reiga climaxed countless times, the same with kojiro. Soon, reiga was filled with Kojiro's semen and the guy fainted. He still had the black crystal rose on him. Good. Kojiro would punish him if he broke it in purpose.

Since the guy fainted, kojiro decided to bring him to his room, reiga's room. He simply jumped to the big balcony and then, opened the window before he stepped inside the room. He washed reiga and himself, then, he put reiga on his bed, kojiro, could not sleep in that bed, it was too small for two people. So, kojiro slept on the couch while reiga slept on his own bed. When morning came, Kojiro woke up first and he went to check on reiga. Still sleeping. It was during that time, Kojiro surrounded the guy with tons of black roses. Now.. he looks like sleeping beauty surrounded by black roses. Kojiro loved hat view. He then gave one special black rose, with red color on its petal lines, he put that one special rose on reiga's hands and then, kojiro left.

He already placed his mark on reiga's neck, a mark of black rose, it was completely visible no matter you hid it. The mark would let people know who reiga was, and who owned him. People who touched him, would ended up being chopped meat in the kitchen. Kojiro, he jumped down and went back to his own room. He took his blade out and cleaned it before putting it back on his waist belt. Then, he walked out and went to kitchen, cooking time now.

As Kojiro cooked meal, he felt a presence that felt familiar. He turned around and there he was, reiga,…. Again. Kojiro just gave him blade gaze and then, he finished his cooking. This morning, the menu was sweet red bean soup. He gave reiga his bowl and then, he also ate beside reiga, he stayed silent like a cemetery. That was when people filled he kitchen and they all ate. They looked at reiga, they noticed the mark.. they looked away in fear and stayed away from reiga. Of course, kojiro's mark was very famous, nobody would dare to touch anything that has the black rose mark,
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:27 am

Kojiro held me until I couldn't do it anymore and passed out. I didn't know what happened after that, but when I woke up, I was laying on a hundred roses and my body was clean. Painful bbut clean. I sat up and smiled when I saw all the flowers. Kojiro. Only he would do this. Only he knew I loved these roses. I stood up and fell down. My hips hurt, not to mention that sensitive hole. I sighed and stood up. I gathered all the roses, tied them at ths stems and placed them all over my room. I would keep them all preciously.
I then went to the kitchen and saw Kojiro. He didn't say anything, didn't even smile at me, he just gave me the food and we started eating in silence. Did that mean that what we had done was nothing to him? I guess I should not have expected anything. Then again, after I finished eating, I put my bowl away, grabbed his face and kissed him hard and passionately. My tongue slipped in his mouth and I even moaned lightly. After that kiss, I looked straight in his eyes.

"Thank you for the roses. Can I know...what you feel...--"

"Reiga! You have a job!"

I sighed. I guess I wouldn't know this time. I blwed to Kojiro and then stood up and stumbled my way to the mission room. The guy gave me a piece of paper with my mission on it. It was an information hunt. Actually, I had to retrieve some information some spy had. I went to my room and dressed up in other clothes, then I tied up my hair and filled my bag with things that I needed.
I went off for my mission and easily ound the target man. However, he didn't give me any information, he stabbed me repeatidly and then left me for dead. He intented on selling the infornation to byakuren. I was left in the forest, holding my belly and trying to stop my bleeding. I saw the sun rise five times before I heard rustling in the leaves. I didn't have the strenght to look at what or who was coming towards me. I barely had enough strenght to breathe. I didn't have the energy to heal myself either. I could only think of Kojiro. Would he miss me? Would he worry? Would he care? I felt my body get picked up off the ground amd I moaned lightly before passing out.

"Ko...ji...ro...I...want to...see you again..."
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm

They ate, and since Kojiro did not know how to face reiga, he just ate silently and then, he received a kiss from reiga who was sitting beside him. He liked that kiss, he wanted more but he did not get what he wanted. Reiga left and it was a mission, too bad then. Kojiro stayed indoors till he felt something odd. He felt darkness, he knew it, reiga. That rose mark on his neck let kojiro knew where reiga was, that was more than a mark, that black rose on reiga's neck was like a tracker, and seal as well.

Kojiro who knew where reiga was, quickly move to where the guy was, he found reiga in no time, he was wounded, it seemed that there's someone in the force who was jealous over reiga, it could be because of the black rose mark. He picked reiga in his arms and then went to nearby lake. He needed to clean those wounds first before healing them all. When reiga was all clean, kojiro started his healing. He healed reiga and the wounds were gone, Kojiro looked at the guy, he then bit reiga's neck to taste his blood a little, he tasted it and then, he knew it. From the taste, there's some kind of strange metal taste, it could be from the blade that stabbed reiga. He knew this feeling, kojiro knew who did this to reiga, and he would have this person's head on plate.

He stayed with reiga till the guy woke up. They were on the side of the lake now. Kojiro simply looked at the calm water in the lake when reiga woke up. He let reiga slept in his arms all day long, and it as almost evening now.

Kojiro was holding reiga and then, their eyes met, again, Kojiro gave him a blade like glare. He did not even know he was glaring, but he knew he held this man close and safely.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm

The next time I opened my eyes, I could hear a heart beating and the warmth of a body against mine. I looked up and saw Kojiro's glare. He must be angry because I didn't fufill my mission. I couldn't move, maybe I didn't want to move, I was in his arms, I was comfortable. Though I knew that I was in his way. I pulled his face towards me and kissed his lips gently, passionately. I made him tighten his arms around me just with that one kiss. My tongue met with his and I moaned. I didn't care about my mission anymore, Kojiro was here and I wanted to feel him.
My hand slowly opened the jacket Kojiro up and I touched the warm skin. I shivered and moaned more. Our kiss became a little more intense and we but seemed to want to touch eachother now. Before I noticed it, Kojiro was over me and my back was against the grass. Maybe he liked me too. Or maybe he just got horny and I was conveniently willing to have him. We kept kissing over and over again, just kissing for now. I still felt weak, but then again, with a man like Kojiro, who wouldn't feel weak? My hands touched his chest more, going lower to his abs. So sexy.
I knew that I would be punished for failing this mission. It was supposed to be an easy job, yet I failed. Maybe Kojiro was sent to find me and punish me. When we stopped kissing, I was highly flustered and breathing hard. I held his face and licked his lips. He still had no emotions of caring in his eyes. Did he really bot care at all for me? Was I...simply a tool?

"Are you here to punish me for failing my mission? If you are...please hold me so it doesn't hurt too much."

I kissed him again. I cared for him, he should have noticed since I only pay attention to him. I moved my head lightly and felt pain. Was I bitten? Well, whatever. As long as I got to see Kojiro,I was happy.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 am

He was holding the man in his arms and then, reiga eventually woke up. Then, they started kissing and making out. Kojiro enjoyed it and he held reiga closer to him. Then, he looked at reiga with the usual glare. Kojiro made reiga sat on him more comfortably and then, he starred at the guy's eyes, reiga started saying stupid nonsense about Kojiro killing him. If kojiro really wanted him dead why wait? He could do it right away!

Kojiro stayed silent, he licked the guy's lips, and then, made reiga opened his mouth. This guy easily aroused with his mouth right? So Kojiro would molest that naughty lips more now. He made out to reiga and slipped his tongue inside, he sealed their tongue together and kissed reiga for some time. When they stopped reiga was all red, cute.

Kojiro knew that this man liked his body that much, so he took off his robe and let reiga touched him more, this was what he wanted right? Then he could have it all. However, as they cuddle and kissing one another, kojiro noticed that this stupid man might not notice the black rose mark on the neck since he asked kojiro to kill him not long ago.

Kojiro ended up pushing reiga down to the ground and kissed him more, and more, he lifted reiga's legs and he rubbed reiga's crotch against his erection. He made their bodies rubbed on one another and kojiro saw reiga shivered more, and he even moaned, so he loved this feeling then, good boy. Kojiro slowly stripped reiga naked, and he slipped his finger inside reiga's demanding rectal, this man was wet already, and it was so easy to slip second and third finger. Kojiro smirked and he licked reiga's neck, he bit him there again and left darker mark, black rose mark got darker and it was like real tattoo now. Kojiro made reiga looked at the tattoo as he spun him around and made reiga faced the water under him, there.. the reflection was clear.. the mark was there, reiga belonged to kojiro only.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:56 am

I knew that Kojiro wasn't a big talker, and right now, he didn't need to talk either. He just made me open my mouth after sitting me on him. He started kissing me. My lips were so sensitive. It aroused me when he kissed me. It felt so good. I wanted more. Kojiro noticed and he took his robe off, letting me touch him more. I moaned as we kept kissing. Soon enough he was between my legs and I felt his fingers entering me. I moaned as I felt him bitting my neck again. Though this time he made me look in the calm, crystal clear lake. I saw a black rose mark on my neck. I touched it and then moaned more as he moved those fingers inside me. I looked back at Kojiro to see desire in his eyes. I turned around, pushed him on his back to kiss him more and more.
I guessed now that he wasn't here to kill me. That mark was his. I was his. I was happy. I opened his pants and then started stroking his lenght. I leaned closer and licked it eagerly, as if it was a delicious treat. When it was all wet and huge, I slipped his fingers out of me and licked them seductively. Then I made his big thing slip inside me. I gasped and moaned in pleasure, grabbed his face and kissed him again. I started moving on him slowly. So big, so hot. I kissed him harder. When I let go of his lips, I bit his neck and left my mark on him, a crescent moon. Then I went back to kissing him and moaning.
He was getting bigger inside me and I couldn't hold back from climaxing on his sexy abs and chest. Besides, my erection was rubbing against those sexy abs. I moaned more and shivered when his heat spread inside me. I wantes more.

"Kojiro...more..give me more...I...I love..you...Please...never let go of me..."

I sealed our lips together again and I moved more and made him go in deeper. I couldn't hold down my voice anymore. After climaxing it seemed that I became more aroused and I wanted more and more of him. My body wanted it harder but my hips still weren't used to this. I had to stop kissing him, I was screaming my bliss. I kept asking for more, deeper, harder. I was asking him to hold me tighter, to make me lose my mind. My rectal tightened around his big thick cock and my hands went on his thighs and I made him go deeper inside me.

"Ahhhhnn! More! More! Kojiro, so good! Big! Mmmnnnh... ahhh! There...big...can't...I...I'm cumming again!"

I couldn't hold it, but when I climaxed, I felt his heat again and moaned more. I looked at his face and finally saw some form of emotion in it. Bliss. He felt good.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 pm

He was embracing the guy, reiga, he never thought he would do this kind of thing but he did it, with this man. Then, reiga gave kojiro a unique mark, crescent moon on his neck. So the guy claimed Kojiro to be his as well.. good. It's like the rose was embracing the moonlight. He liked that. This guy was brave enough to claim Kojiro, then he shall completely be his from now on. When reiga said he loved Kojiro, it made the assassin's gaze went sharper on reiga, such sweet declaration, of course kojiro loved that too.

He gave it harder and deeper on Reiga, he made reiga reached climax countless times, and Kojiro was filling reiga's hole as well. He made out to reiga and made him unable to scream anymore, Kojiro was making love wildly on this man. He was completely devouring reiga like a wild one. He bit reiga all over his body, neck, nipples, chest, and all, he just leave tons of red marks on reiga's body, especially those naughty nipples, kojiro bit and sucked them hard till they got swollen and all red. He liked that view, great view.

Their intense made love lasted for hours and then, reiga eventually fainted, but kojiro wasn't done yet, he was still hard and he couldn't just let it like that it's painful. So, he decided to rape reiga while he fainted. The guy looked cute even though he fainted and unable to moan anymore, but kojiro continued to molest him and raped him hard, till finally, he was satisfied. He finally pulled his dick out and he let his cum overflowing inside reiga's rectal. It was dripping out as well, that was a nice view and kojiro liked that view so why clean him up? Like hell he would! He would enjoy the view till morning comes. So, in the end they slept for the whole time and got up when it was early morning, Kojiro was holding reiga in his arms, he was awake, but not reiga, he still sleeping. To wake him up, Kojiro decided to do something.

He bit reiga's neck, leave more hickeys there and then, slipped his finger inside reiga's throbbing rectal. Reiga moaned and he opened his eyes, good. He's wide awake now. Kojiro did not say a word, but he licked reiga's face all over as a morning greet.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:36 pm

I didn't know if he was in love with me or if he loved the feeling of my body, but when I told him that I felt so deeply for him, he became more intense and my body burned. It felt so good that I couldn't breathe quite right. But I didn't want to stop. I had so much of his heat inside me and I wanted more. I didn't know what would happen once we get back to the base house, but right now, I couldn't care less either. Right now my only thought was Kojiro moving inside me over and over again, kissing and bitting me.
Though as it became more intense, I couldn't do it anymore, black dots danced before my eyes and I lost consciousness. When I woke up, I couldn't feel my legs or hips anymore. But I could feel something warm and wet dripping from inside me and his finger. There wasn't so much when I passed out last night! That would mean that Kojiro must have continued while I was out. Pervert.
I moaned and lifted my hips more. He then started licking my face, I grabbed his face and kissed him hard and deep, my legs already accepting to let him slip between them. Such a big pervert, doing these things so early in the morning. In a way, I didn't mind. Actually, I wanted more. I moaned more and shivered as I felt the thick cum dripping out of me. Though something just had to ruin this moment.

"Reiga's a whore now? Interesting. The boss is waiting for you Reiga. You are in deep shit. Do him later Kojiro, bring him home so we can hear him scream in pain. He failed his mission, he will pay."

He left and I trembled since I was afraid of that. The punishment. I knew it would hurt. Though Kojiro didn't seem to worry, or care, and started moving that finger inside me again. Of course, he wasn't worried since he wasn't the one that was going to get punished.

"Kojiro...please...inside me...so hot...I want more..."
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:03 pm

As he was holding reiga in his arms, he heard something, or someone talked to them. The voice told Kojiro to bring reiga to the headquarter and let him be punished, Kojiro knew what the punishment would be. That would not do. He would not allow it. Though reiga seemed to be more interested in the sexual pleasure rather than the problem he was facing right now. Reiga seemed to be aroused now, and Kojiro would give him more, but not too much since they would need to go back home soon enough, at least, Kojiro would use his 'talking' to make sure that nobody touched reiga.

He slipped more finger inside that naughty hole and then, he made reiga climaxed with just fingers. When he did, kojiro lifted reiga in his arms and then they returned to the headquarter. The boss wanted to punish reiga but kojiro stood tall. He drew his blade. And the boss backed away. Of course, that boss was just a boss with title, not by power. The leader of their force, Kazunori, was not here, and Kojiro, was the greatest warrior in this rank, after Kazunori of course.

He glared to the 'boss' and then, he pointed his blade under the boss' chin. He made that fat bastard bled and he was holding reiga close to him. He saw that fat boss shivered in fear that he almost pissed on his pants.

,' Reiga is mine, anyone who touched him will fall by my blade!! I will be the one who torture, and punish him, the rest of you back off or die!!"

Of course, they all backed off and let two of them passed safely. They returned to the room, reiga's room. The black rose that kojiro shot was still on that window, it was still attached in there, and when kojiro looked around, this room was adorned with black roses, so this guy really like the black rose huh? Well maybe next time kojiro would give him more then. He put reiga on the tub , filled it with warm water and then he got naked and joined the bath too. Kojiro hugged reiga from behind and he stayed quiet and silent.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm

I moaned more and more as his fingers targeted a spot thay made me arch my back in pleasure and desire. I never thought I would climax just with his fingers. How embarassing. I blushed and let Kojiro carry me back to the main house. He held me against him as we stood in front of the boss, his sword under the fat bastard's chin. Kojiro then claimed me publicly and stated that anyone that hurts me will die by his sword and that he was the only one allowed to torture or punish me. I blushed. To have him say that felt like he really did care for me.
After that, he brought me to my room and stripped me before sitting me in my tub, filling it and then joining me. I happily laid my back against him and he held me in his arms. This felt so nice. And since I was in here, the rest of the semen left my body. After the bath, I was helped by Kojiro to my bed and before he could leave, I grabbed him and pulled him in my bed. I slowly kissed him. Then I pushed him on his back and laid my head down on his chest. I sighed and slowly relaxed. I looked up at him and slowly kissed him again. This was just kissing, nothing sexual, just nice and warm.

"I...I love you Kojiro. Thank you for taking my defense. General Kazunori should upgrade you to the General of this lace instead of that bastard. I mean, you're the strongest one here!"

I kissed him again and then laid my head back down on his chest and fell asleep. Being on him felt good.
A man knocked on the door and then came in, a letter for Kojiro in his hand. The letter stated that Katsutoshi Kazunori appointed Kojiro as leader of the castle and must dispose of the current boss for treason. He would then recieve further orders.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:49 pm

After the bath, they went to bed, kojiro felt sleepy so he slept with reiga in his arms. They both sleep soundly till someone knocked the door and gave kojiro a letter from the ansatsu living legend, Kazunori. He read it, and then burned it into ashes. Good, now he was the leader in this castle and anyone who opposed him or hurt reiga would die by his blade. He liked that idea already. Then, he saw reiga still sleeping, he just held him and slowly caressed his hair, kojiro loved the feeling of reiga's smooth hair, it felt so nice. He kept caressing reiga and then, the guy woke up. Kojiro just looked at him, straight fierce gaze like always.

Then, he licked reiga's lips and face as if he was a meal, and then, kojiro grabbed a robe, white one made of silk, he gave it to reiga and then he wore a simple long pants for himself. He then went off to seek something to eat. He found fruits.. rabbit foods.. bad food. Why would reiga ate these rabbit food he's not a rabbit!!! Kojiro took those rabbit food and then, he found them all rotten, bad, so he burned them to ashes. He looked at reiga, he wondered if this man could cook. Kojiro took some potatoes, and then, he noticed he got some fish that he caught back then in the lake. Now they could eat some fish.

However, the bad thing was, kojiro did not feel like cooking. He was the one who cooked for the whole army in this castle and right now, that idea annoyed him a lot. Why did the people here unable to cook a good food?? And only kojiro could cook?? Was this for real??? If that was true then he would burn those who only knew to eat and do nothing!!!

He walked towards reiga, maybe, this man could cook, kojiro hoped so, though he was a bit doubtful about reiga's cooking skill. He barely saw this man cooking. but he will give it a shot. This guy, he must be good at something right? Aside than his rectal of course. So, Kojiro lifted reiga in his arms and then he brought the guy to the kitchen. He put the potatoes and the fishes right before reiga's eyes. He also put the knife, spices and everything. Then, Kojiro sat in front of reiga, he wanted to see how this guy would do it. So, kojiro just stay still and starred deeply at reiga.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 am

I had yet another nightmare. My past was painful for me to remember. My brother leaving and ignoring the pain and harrasment I had to live with. The village wanted me gone and that night my brother's wife told me to leave for my own protection, she feared for my life. If only I had listened to her. She was kind and gentle with me. A sister more then my brother's wife. That full moon night, the villagers attacked our house, brother was gone on a mission. I saw his wife's body on the floor. She was dead. I want on a rampage and killed everyone I saw. Though after I had left, I learned that they blamed me for her death. Brother believed them of course.
I woke up with Kojiro kissing me and playing in my hair. I liked that. I wouldn't mind him waking me up like this all the time. But sadly, he dressed me up and brought me to the kitchen. He visibly wanted me to cook but I could barely stand up straight. Though his cold and piercing eyes made me listen to him. I scored the fish's skin and put them in the skillet then I sauted some vegetables and spiced everything up. When it was cooked, I gave him the nicest plate and then I waited for him to take the first bite. He seemed to like it. I sighed and started eating as well. It was nerve racking that he never spoke to me and that he asked me to make food for him. It was amazing that he actually ate my food. Someone then came in the kitchen and told Kojiro that there was an arrival for him. When he left, Itried to follow, but my legs gave way under me and I fell to the ground. The other guy helped me up and sat me on a chair.

"Are you alright, Reiga? I never thought I woild live to see General Kazunori in person, to think that he came here to see Kojiro...what gives?"

If I remembered correctly, Kojiro had been trained by General Kazunori right besides Rin-Sama. Kojiro had always been lucky to meet the higher ups. The guy then got all excited and ran to the living room so he could spot the General again. I stayed on the chair in the kitchen. Someone then came in by the kitchen door but I didn't see who since that was in my back. When I noticed that it was Rin-Sama, I jumped to my feet and fell back down. I had to use my blue flames to get back up and hold me up.

"Rin-Sama! I wasn't expecting...I mean..I'll make something for you to eat! Please wait a moment."
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Reiga managed to cook, or rather try to cook. The guy looked weak and he could not stand straight that well. In the end, reiga managed to cook a nice meal, fish with vegetables, that was simple yet good match of food, kojiro could accept that. He then ate the food and show likeness towards it. However, as he done eating, they walked away but then, Rin Matsuoka and his father, Kazunori-sama arrived. Reiga was all surprised, though kojiro he kept a straight poker face like always. He bowed towards rin and then, he surprised to the lord's words, he said he saw hatred toward him in Reiga's eyes. Kojiro noticed it. It was jealousy, this was bad. Reiga must not do something bad on Rin or he will be in deep shit later and if that ever happened.. then the only person who could save him from general Kazunori's wrath.. was only Rin.

Kojiro who noticed it, quickly acted. He knelt before rin and bowed to him, he defended reiga and asked forgiveness from Rin Matsuoka, without words, only with his actions. Luckily, Rin was merciful compared to his father. He simply smirked and said that it was all good. Kojiro felt relaxed. He took Rin's hands and kissed it as a sign of his gratitude for sparing reiga's life.

Then, kojiro and reiga left the kitchen after they served some sushi platter for the two lords. Kojiro brought reiga back to their room and then, in the room. He ruffled reiga's head. What a stupid boy this man was, showing hatred towards rin?? That was suicide! Though he felt relieved that reiga was safe and alive right now. He hugged reiga in his arms and then he kissed the guy gently. He pulled reiga closer and then, he gave massage to reiga's legs since he knew that part of his was sore and weak. Reiga would love this massage.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:09 am

The first thing I saw when I walked back in the kitchen was Rin-Sama with a black rose in his hand. Kojiro's rose? Why would he have something like that? Kojiro is mine! He had my mark. Wait, did Rin-Sama have his mark as well? I couldn't belp glaring with jealousy. Though that's when I remembered who his fafher was. The frighfening man he was sitting on. I wanted fo aplologize, but Kojiro bowed before I could. I even saw him kiss the guy's hand. Jealousy again. Rin-Sama, he simply claimed to love only his father, though he stated that I had Kojiro's scent all over me, my first movement was to touch the black rose mark on my neck.
Afted that, we made sushi for them and then Kojiro brought me to my bedroom. I was sure he was angry at me for acting the way I did, but instead he ruffled my hair and then held me in his arms before he started kissing me. So he wasn't angry at me? He then rubbed and squeezed my legs. I moaned and lost strenght in my legs but since Kojiro was holding me tightly, I didn't fall.
I kissed him more, wanting to feel him a little more. I moved his hair away from his neck and licked my mark. Kojiro seemed close to that Rin guy. Was he more important then me? Did he...love him? I went back to kissing him. It became more and more intense. My tongue went in his mouth to make out with him more and more. I didn't even notice my door being opened and Rin coming in. I only noticed because Kojiro stopped kissing me. I turned my head lightly, my hair moving away from his mark. The General then came in. He barely aknowledged me and walked to Kojiro. He gave him a seal ring, proof of him being a General now. He also gave him General level weapons. During that time, I was abandonned on my bed, unable to stand up on my own anymore. When Rin and the General left, I doubted that Kojiro would pay attention to me again, he would be too busy with his new stuff. While I stayed nothing more then a messanger. I sighed and tried to get up only to fall to my knees. I got so pissed at my own weakness that my room caught fire instantly and then it got back to normal, nothing was even burned. Kojiro looked at me and I blushed.

"How should I call you now? General? My Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

He knew that the black roses made Reiga jealous, but Rin was the lord, and he was a pushy and spoiled brat. Kojiro did not want to cross fire with Kazunori only because he rejected Rin's simple demand. That rose was just to keep Rin shut up and go in peace without making any trouble. And it worked well. Then, kojiro and reiga returned to the room though then he was called by Kazunori and given a ring seal and a weapon. Kojiro accepted with pleasure and he returned to his room. He saw reiga and smelt something… burning or kind of burning scent.

Kojiro looked around, nothing burned, was it reiga's doing, bad boy.. doing dangerous things while kojiro was not around. He walked to reiga, lifted him in his arms before he slammed reiga on the bed. Kojiro licked reiga's face and neck, all over him, he gave Reiga lots of hickeys on the neck…chest.. belly, everywhere so that people would see who this man really belonged to. He knew that reiga was jealous but kojiro also knew that Rin sama met with Reiga not long ago. That guy seemed to spoke a lot with reiga. Not that kojiro cared. He knew Rin was only into kazunori and he had no interest in reiga at all. Then, to make Reiga felt better, Kojiro picked up a small photograph, it was when kojiro was a little kid.

In the photo, there was general Kazunori, Rin, and Kojiro. Kojiro was being hit by Rin with a big leaf while rin was jumping in the air and general Kazunori was just standing behind them coolly. That was a photo that proof Kojiro and rin was only childhood friend. They used to play together but then not anymore since Rin was in love with Kazunori and Kojiro had his own life to live in.

Kojiro kissed reiga more and he held his lover from behind. Cuddling with him and getting all relaxed and comfortable. Then, to response towards Reiga's question about how he should call him, Kojiro simply pointed at the black rose mark on Reiga's neck and licked it before biting it gently.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:56 pm

While Kojiro was away, Rin-Sama came to ask me question after question before just getting up and leaving. I sighes and when Kojiro came back, I was happy. It made me feel like I was a dog happy to see his master. He picked me up and held me in his arms before slamming me on the bed, kissing me and then giving me hickeys everywhere on my body. I moaned, I couldn't help it. Everything Kojiro did to me felt good. Sometimes I wished that he would speak to me, but maybe he didn't think I wasn't important enough to hear his voice. He showed me a picture of him, Rin and the General. So he really did grow up with them. Then to answer my question, he just tapped on his mark and licked it again. Was that his answer? I was just to keep calling him Kojiro?
I started falling asleep as he held me against him. Though then we heard a scream and Kojiro was out of the door. I guess Rin was more important then me after all. I sighed and curled into a ball on my bed. When Kojiro came back, I was getting naked and heading to the bathroom. When I was stressed or hurt, I liked taking a nice bath to relax. I walked by him, giving him a light smike and then went in my black marble bathroom. I slipped in my pure white bath and filled it up with hot water. I sighed and relaxed slowly. Kojiro joined me of course, I leaned against him.

"Kojiro, can I hear your voice? I'd...like to hear you say how you feel about me...I...Am I....important to you or just convenient?"

I knew I belong to him, but his weapons also belong to him. Did that make me a simple object in his eyes? I sighed and turned my head enough to see him. I smiled and slowly, so very gently, kissed him. His arms were around my small body and I moaned gently because I felt good and comfortable.

"Can I ask you yo never let me go?"
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 am

He was with reiga but then he heard Rin's screaming, he was loud, he knew that Rin was in danger and it was Kojiro's duty to help that boy. Kojiro was working under him anyway. So, he went to help rin and he arrested rin's mother and threw her away to the dungeon then, he returned to reiga, who seemed to be , jealous, again. He and rin was only work and end of story. It was not out of concern, it was out of duty actually. But eh doubt reiga would be thinking that way..

Then, as they cuddled on the bath tub and then reiga wanted to hear kojiro talked to him. It was true that ever since they met, kojiro had not spoken a word to him. Maybe.. to this guy he could actually spoke? Kojiro barely spoke every since forever, eh doubt the words coming out form his mouth would be pleasant one. But then, when he was about to speak, his tongue froze, he bit his lower lip and then he grabbed reiga and hugged him in his arms. Kojiro was taking his time to say a word… his first word after centuries.. he hugged reiga and he just holding the guy tightly.

,' Rei… Reiga…"

Kojiro said the first words, it was "reiga" he felt tight in his chest.. why was talking so hard for him? It felt easier for him to do things with actions rather than talking. He just hugged reiga and hid his face . his eyes were fierce like always. Kojiro felt.. nervous.. he just.. called reiga's name… the first word he say after centuries of silence….

Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:02 am

When I heard Kojiro say my name, I blushed and hugged him tightly. I was so happy that the first word he said was my name. His voice was so sexy, just like the rest of him. I kept holding onto him until I fell asleep against him. I was woken up the next morning by a man coming into my room. I looked at him and he told me to wake Kojiro up so that he could start working. Apparently, this guy was the "secretary" of the castle leader. I glared at him. As if I was going to let him be so close to my Kojiro, besides, I knew him best. I knew what every glare he did meant. I waited until he left and then grabbed Kojiro's face and slowly kissed his lips. Kojiro opened his eyes and I smiled at him. I pushed him on his back and sat on top of him.

"Wake up, lover. You have to get to work, apparently."

I then looked down to his disheveled shirt, touched his skin. I blushed then and looked away from his face. I smiled shyly, slowly tracing my finger on the exposed skin of his chest.

"Nee...Kojiro...could I...be your secretary instead of that other guy? I...I could stay close to you and you wouldn't get worried of me getting hurt out on a mission...Besides...I'm sure that bastard has his eyes on you."

I wasn't going to accept anybody get anywhere near my Kojiro. I waited a long time to find someone who would actually love me this way and his first word in centuries, maybe more, had been my name. I certainly wasn't going to let that little bitch even try to seduce my lover.
The door opened once more and the same guy came in. I glared at him. He came closer and I just got up and pushed him away. He glared at me and then slapped me. I glared back, my blue flames appeared around my hands, I was ready to kill him. Burn him alive. I wanted him to disapear, but then Kojiro's hand landed on my shoulder. My blue flames vanished and I looked up at him. His silent face told me to keep my calm. I sighed and hugged his arms as we left my room, leaving the other guy with cold sweat of death floating all over him. If Kojiro hadn't stopped me, he would have died. We headed to his new office place and he sat on the big chair, pulling me on him.

" I'll kill him if he dares slap me again. And I'll torture him severely if he looks at you with desire again. You're mine."

I turned my head lightly and kissed his lips gently. Now we had to get to work and I gave him the day's paperwork. We had a byakuren problem down south and we also had to call for more food provisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   

Back to top Go down

Another morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Mansions, Inn-
Jump to: