Share | 

Another morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Kojiro woke up to the voice of Reiga. He liked it. But then reiga said some things that was.. strange. Secretary? But.. kojiro did not have secretary, at least that was what he remembered, maybe it was different now. In the end he spotted the guy and then reiga was angry, somehow, they were involved in a fight and then Kojiro and reiga left the room to the secretary man. Reiga, wanted to be kojiro's secretary, so that he could be with him always. That made Kojiro frowned… why would this guy wanted to be secretary if he could be a lover? They were already lovers right? So why degrade into secretary that was silly request.

Though from now on, since Kojiro was the head of this castle, he could dismiss any secretary and just have reiga beside him. That would be simple, more simple. He then wrote a letter, a request to the kazunori general request to dismiss the castle's secretary and to make reiga as Kojiro's right hand man. He went to Kazunori who was in the throne room. Of course, like always, his son Rin was sitting and kissing Kazunori all over. Kojiro bowed and gave the letter to the general. It was approved. The general dismissed the secretary guy immediately and made Reiga as Kojiro's right hand man.

When it was all done, kojiro needed to get back to work now. He had to check some documents and pact. He and reiga went to an office and then, kojiro saw his desk, some pact and documents there. He sat down and grabbed reiga to sat on his lap. He gave reiga some documents to check and he was sharing the job with reiga.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Kojiro did something I didn't expect him to do, he wrote a demand to the General so that there will have no secretary though I would be his right hand man. I blushed and I smiled as Kojiro brought me back to the office. He sat me on him and gave me a part of the work. I started to work with him. I knew that Kojiro didn't have that much patience for this type of thing. I did my best to take more of the workload on my own shoulder.
During the day, a man came in and told us that they had captured a byakuren general. Kojiro and I went down to the dungeons where a man was chained in a prison cell. My heart sunk when I recognized the man. I ordered the door to be opened and I walked in. The man looked up and we both had a surprised expression on our face.

"...Nii-San..."

My older brother. Chained up. Battered. My older brother, smiling at me. He tried to put his arms around me, but the chains stopped him.

"Reiga...I've been looking all over for you! I thought you were dead...I...I know what happened...but it's alright...you can be forgiven! Come back with me...we'll find a way to escape and we'll be a family again."

I stared at him. Was he for real? After all this time, he comes to find me and drops that bomb on me? Kojiro's hand appeared on my shoulder again. I looled back at him and smiled, even though some tears were threatning to escape. I then sighed as my lover's arms wrapped around me.

"I'm...sorry Nii-San. You...are too late...again. Kojiro is the only man I need. I'm ansatsu, you're byakuren, we...can't get along..."

His face went blank. He started saying that he would betray the byakuren and become ansatsu to be with me, I just turned around and asked Kojiro to not torture him too much. He was my brother after all.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 am

After the work ended, Kojiro and reiga went to the dungeon prison together. There, they found a man, a byakuren general who has betrayed his own clan and force, to turn against the ansatsu. Kojiro gave the guy a glare as Reiga claimed the guy was his brother. And he begged Kojiro not to be so hard on him. But sadly, there was no room for weakness in Kojiro's heart. Not for the man chained and bleeding , kneeling before him. He simply drew his sword and he slice the guy in half, a very quick slash. The guy was dead. Kojiro granted what reiga want for his brother, a painless death. He could've tortured this man more, but for Reiga's sake, he was willing to end it right away.

Kojiro was not covered in blood, he and reiga went to a small pond right behind the backyard garden. Right behind them was small hot spring. Kojiro simply took his clothes off and got all naked. He got inside the pond and he brought reiga with him as well. Kojiro hugged his lover and saw that some blood dirtied reiga, he gently washed away that blood with the water and then, he hugged and kissed reiga gently. He kept kissing reiga starting from the neck, cheek, ears, and then some more, on the neck, he left a dark red hickey mark on the neck.

He just want to cuddle with reiga right now. He felt warm.. with reiga, a feeling that was very rare for him to feel. Kojiro ended up soaking in the pond and he hugged reiga in his arms. Cuddling like two love birds drunk of their own love, sinking.. in their own sweet world together. he then whispered into reiga's ears, calling his name as he cuddled and kissed his lover's ears.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 am

I saw Kojiro lifting his sword and I shut my eyes tightly. I didn't want to see that. I just heard the  sound of flesh ripping and bones cracking and then Kojiro grabbed me and we left. I felt my heart freeze again. Not even for me would Kojiro show pity. Not even for me would he leave a man alive in the dungeons. Not even for me would he...
I let him drag me around like a rag doll. He brought me to the backyard pond. He stripped but I didn't have time to strip before he pulled me in the pond. My silk kimono was soaked in seconds. The now heavy fabric fell off my shoulders and I felt Kojiro start kissing me. Was he asking for forgiveness? No probably not. Maybe he didn't even notice the pain I felt to have lost my brother a second time. Icwish he had ordered me away before he...
Kojiro washed something off my face and when I noticed it was blood, a single tear fell from my eyes. He held me tightly and started whispering my name directly in my ear. I blushed and more tears fell from my eyes. This felt amazingly good in my heart. Where had my brother been anyways? What had he done for me? Kojiro had always been there, and now he was holding me and whispering my name in my ear.
I pulled his face away from my ear, smiled at him and then kissed him gently. My tongue slipped in his mouth and we made out gently yet intensily. I moaned lightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him more and more. Kojiro seemed to like this feeling. I wanted him to know that I love him. When I let go of his lips, he noticed my tears and slowly wipped them away or licked them away. I never cried in front of other people. I then slipped away from his arms and managed to finally take my kimono off. Kojiro was staring intensely at my body. I blushed again and slipped towards him and his arms were around me again as his lips pressed against mine hard. Maybe seeing my body excited him? With Kojiro, I shouldn't try to guess.

"You don't need to talk, but...you love me, right? You just have to nod..."
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:01 pm

The cold hearted Kojiro never knew things about family or such. Thought hat was the best he could do for Reiga, giving his brother a painless death. He noticed tears fell out from Reiga's eyes, though he did not know why he cried. He just holding reiga in his arms and then they kissed. This was what kojiro liked, kissing his lover like this made him happy, made him felt good. Then. Reiga had to ask a stupid question that only made Kojiro smirked.

He grabbed reiga's face and made out to him hard, so hard that it made reiga moaned and trembled. Kojiro grabbed his lover more and squeezed his butt hard. This was his answer. Why would he nod if he could do this? He was sure that this was a louder and better answer for Reiga. He kept on making out to his lover more and more, till Reiga could not do it anymore. He smiled and licked reiga's lips and then bit his neck hard to leave more mark there.
Kojiro washed himself clean and then he helped Reiga as well.

As they were done bathing, Kojiro felt like soaking in the water more, the water felt good anyway. So, he held Reiga in his arms and cuddled with him more. He hugged Reiga tightly in his arms and he licked reiga's neck and earlobe. He then played with his lover's little nipples and pinched them slowly, it made reiga moaned, maybe Kojiro would try to molest this man more and see what would happen later on.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I didn't get my little nod, I got something much better as he grabbed my face and made out to me hard. I couldn't hold down my moaning and my desire for more. His answer was clear as he kept making out to me and then grabbing my butt hard and I moaned even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and I spread my legs to have him between them. When he let go of my lips, he licked them and started to pinch my nipples. I moaned again. It seemed that he was teasing me. I bit my lower lip, then I worked myself out of my wet kimono and threw it on dry land. I grabbed Kojiro's face and started kissing him again. I made out to him more as he pinched my nipples again. I trembled in desire.
I rubbed my crotch against his. I moaned more and felt him get bigger. I wanted it. I wanted it inside my ass right now. I moaned more and rubbed against that big hot thing until Kojiro couldn't handle it, grabbed my butt and spread them. Just looking at his face, I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to slipped it inside my ass on my own. Quite litterally, you want it? Then take it. I took it. He was so big, or maybe I was still too tight. I made it slip as deep as he could inside me. Then, I started kissing him again. I made out hard to him. When I heard him moan, it turned me on even more and I squeezed his huge thing inside me as I started moving my waist to make him move.

"Kojiro...mmmnnnh... so big....give me more...make me...cum...so good...aaahhh...mmmnhh...I love you...so much..."

It didn't seem like a few moments earlier, I had lost my own brother, right now the only thing that mattered was my Kojiro moving inside me with his huge cock. I kissed him again, licking his lips, his tongue. I wanted him to know just how important he was for me now. The only man I trust, the only one allowed to see me like this...
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 am

Reiga seemed to be happy to get Kojiro's direct loud and clear answer over his question. They ended up having an intense sex now, though Kojiro was trying to do something new, even to himself. He tried to let reiga took control this time. It was fun to try new things like this. He only held reiga's waist and just kept his balance there so he would not fall to the water. Kojiro let reiga devour his cock and even provoked him to do it harder, more eager.
He pinched reiga's nipples and bit his neck hard to leave mark and kojiro moved lower to bit reiga's nipples to bled.

He drank some of that blood and then he felt Reiga clawed his back, how cute, so this young man was that aroused? Then kojiro shall attack those pink buds over and over again. He kept attacking those sensitive buds and made reiga reached climax over and over again. He also climaxed inside reiga and filled his lover's rectal with his seeds, kojiro did not stop, he made sure reiga kept moving his hips and waist on him and took him hard

Kojiro grabbed reiga's butt and he squeezed them hard, making reiga moaned loudly and screamed more. Then, they ended up making out intensely during the sex. They made their lips and tongue melted into each other and both of them were on fire, they both burning with desire, love, passion, lust.

Kojiro licked reiga's earlobe and bit him there as well to make him more excited. then, he licked reiga's face all over before sealing their mouth in a hot making out
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 am

I couldn't keep my voice down at all. Kojiro was molesting my body as I moved on him relentlessly. It felt so good, I just didn't want it to stop. When he bit my nipples until they bled, I scratched his back hard and it encouraged him to keep touching them. We both climaxed many time before I noticed that he was leaving me in control of this intercourse. This was proof of love for me as much as him telling me.
We kept going for hours and hours. My chest was red with blood hickeys and bite marks. Eventually, I heard Kojiro whisper my name in my ear and I climaxed one last time, his seeds were dripping out of me since I was too full of him. I dropped in his arms and breathed in and out as much as I could. He seemed to be as tired as me. My eyes were heavy, but I was so happy that I didn't care. I kept my arms around his neck and kissed his lips gently. We both seemed tired, but happy and satisfied. Though as we basked in our afterglow, a man came towards us and then bowed.

"Kojiro-Sama, a man is here to meet with you. He is another general of the great ansatsu army."

I guess we had to get to work then. I felt Kojiro move and I moaned. The man blushed deep red and I saw him being erect. Did my naked body get him so excited? I slowly stood up, in the water, so his seeds were falling out there and I was hidden from the perverted soldier's eyes. Though I couldn't help moaning as I cleaned it all out in front of Kojiro. He smirked at the spectacle and then I grabbed my now dry kimono and slipped it on before I dressed my silent lover. I held his hand as we walked back towards the castle. I let go and stood behind him as we were brought to the guest.
The man stood tall, cladded in armor, his avs showing in all their splendor. He turned around and glared at Kojiro. Then at me. I bowed lightly since my rank was lower then his. He walked to Kojiro, reached back and grabbed me. His hand was crushing my arm as he threw me out of the room through the window. I was in pain and gasped as I touched around my neck. There was a long, sharp shard going through. I pulled it out and healed myself before I stood up, walked in and slammed the guy against the wall using my blue flames.

"What the hell? This lady boy has so much strenght?!"

I glared at him and slammed him to the ground.

"Shut up! How dare you lack so much respect towards Kojiro!? I should burn you to a crisp, but there must be a reason why you came here? Speak!"

That's when I let him go and he got back up to his feet while Kojiro licked the blood on my neck'skin.

"I had a deal with the elven king, but he was slain by the divine Saigo. I want him dead but I'm too busy to bother. You do it."

After saying that, the fat bastard just leaves and I can turn around to hug Kojiro.

"You're alright? He didn't touch you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:20 pm

They were done with their intense making love. They went back home and the soldier said that kojiro had a guest. However, as they returned home, the guest displeased Kojiro by hurting Reiga. The good thing was, Reiga was all right. Kojiro could heal that tiny wound real fast. And so he did, after cleaning the shards from the wound, Kojiro healed reiga. Then, he and his lover went to Kojiro's room. He had something then, to slay the divine Saigo. He heard of this man, he was the student of the legendary golden Wolf. So he must be a great warrior. Slaying him would be a pleasure to Kojiro, but then again. To slay such important man, Kojiro would need to know what he was sticking his nose into.

He thought about it, Saigo the divine. They would have a great and fun battle then, but Kojiro, he needed to investigate first. That ugly jerk said he had a deal with the elven king but then he was slain by Saigo, so it seemed that it had something to do with the elven clan. Kojiro knew he needed more information, maybe.. the big boss knew it. Kazunori. Yes. He was the top general of ansatsu, no deals were off his sight and ears. So, Kojiro and reiga decided to have meeting with Kazunori. They went to Kazunori's room. And of course, his son Rin was sitting on the daddy's lap, making out, cuddling like always.

Kojiro showed a picture of a man, a sketch, it was Saigo the divine. And then he said to kazunori. He asked a very short, simple question, yet it would reveal everything he needed to know

,' Saigo , elven king, and our force, what happened? Saigo must die? why?"

Kojiro got curiosity all over his face and eyes. He wanted to know the real thing. The real problem. Normally, people don't just ask him to slay an important person, everyone knew, if you have a strong enemy, it was better to join them rather than kill them, it would be a waste of great warrior
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Kojiro healed my little wound, then we headed for Kazunori-Dama's room. Rin-Sama was on his father's lap and making out with him again. I looked down and Kojiro asked the General a quick series of questions. I heard the General stand up and come closer. I gazed up a bit and saw his hard and intense glare on me. I shivered and stayed behing Kojiro.

"I've heard of the small alliance with the elven king, however, it was of no importance. As for Saigo, the ridder of the last shadow, long has he been a thorn in my foot, but it is entertaining to battle with him. His death will wait. Kojiro, bring me that man who dared give you such a mission. Accept mine instead. I want you to go...on vacation. You've been working hard for many years, take your...wife and take a break."

Was I that disapointing? Kojiro seemed to like me, why was the rest of the force looking at me like that. General even called me his wife, I knew I was feminine, but I wasn't that weak.
Sensing that Kojiro might refuse to yake a break, the General said that it was an order. Now Kojiro didn't have a choice. Though before we could leave, the General ordered me to stay. I froze and looked down. He put his index under my chin and forced me to look up to his eyes.

"Listen carefully, Kojiro's little shadow, I want you to make sure this guy relaxes. A stressed out soldier is not a concentrated soldier. I trust you to follow my orders. Go."

I bowed and left. I crossed pathes with the other guy that ordered Kojiro around and went to Kojiro's room. He wasn't there. So I went to mine. There he was. I smiled when I saw him sitting on my bed. I walked towards him and hugged him gently.

"So where do you want to go for your...vacation? I recieved orders to make you relax."

I winked at him and kissed his lips gently, then harder. When I let go of his lips, I took out a small suitcase from my closet and put some kimonos in it. Including one that would surely get Kojiro's attention. It was very short and made to follow the curve of my body. I then looked at Kojiro. We had to get some of his things ready now.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 pm

The outcome was the most ridiculous of all. Kojiro asked about a battle and then this Kazunori general wanted him to go on… vacation???? A real… vacation???? He doubt that, he seriously doubt that. Kojiro? On vacation? Relaxing? Battle and blood made him relaxed, vacation made him bored and dull! He was a blade, and a blade, needed to be sharpened each time to it would be more and more deadly. But.. the general wanted Kojiro to relax and stopped sharpening himself for a while, guess that was Rin Matsuoka's effect on his cold hearted big bad daddy kazunori!

The general got softer? Did he? Whatever, Kojiro accepted his order even though he felt very odd. He must have vacation… now… how come this be the hardest mission of all to him? Kojiro barely knew any place for vacation, ask him battle plan then he shall answer with joy, but vacation place… he was just like a blind man on that one. Though he saw reiga being all happy and excited, so he would just follow reiga then. This man seemed to be more 'carefree' than kojiro, A LOT MORE.

In the end, they packed things up, of course, reiga did all of it, Kojiro barely move an inch, he was lost in his own idea of vacation! He kept on thinking and nothing good came out! He could only hope reiga got a good experience in this kind of thing otherwise.. they would ended up having a boring vacation. Reiga and Kojiro get on a carriage pulled by six strong black horses. Kojiro held reiga closely, tightly in his arms. The carriage moved and kojiro stayed quiet as he held reiga still, cuddling him.
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Kojiro seemed completely lost. Well I never saw him happy except if his blade was through an enemy. Did that mean I wasn't making him as happy? No, Kojiro loves me, he must be happy! I packed up his things too and then we were on a six horse carriage. We didn't really need that many, but I guess it was alright. I told the man driving us around to go at a certain place. I knew Kojiro would die of boredom if we were to go at a normal vacation spot, so I wanted to go where he could train and take in the beauty of nature. Scratch that, he'd train and I would take in my surroundings. And seeing Kojiro train has to be sexy.
It took us a day and a half during which Kojiro broke his boredom by either molesting me or running next to the carriage, but we finally made it. It was a mountainous region, we set up camp near a lake in which fell a waterfall. Over here, Kojiro could climb the slippery rocks, do martial arts under the cascading water, practice on trees. I unloaded the carriage and then the man said he would come back in seven days. He left. It was just me and Kojiro now. I placed the tent, the blackets and pillows, made a stone circle, filled it with wood and started a fire. I prepared everything. Then, I got changed into that very small kimono. My butt was half showing and it was so thin, he could see my nipples through the fabric. I went to catch a few fish, and started making a nice fish stew over the fire. I knew Kojiro was staring at me.

"I chose this place for you Kojiro. I didn't want you to be bored but I also didn't want to see another plain training area. This place feels right. Don't you think? Are you...enjoying the view?"

I blushed when I asked him that, since I knew what he was staring at. My butt. I then walked to him, made him sit and climbed on him. I straddled him as I grabbed his face and slowly kissed his lips. My tongue slipped in his mouth and I moaned. I felt his hands grabbing my butt instantly. I expected that, but it still made me moan and shiver as his big, hot hands touched my skin.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 pm

If this was what vacation means, then kojiro understand this right away. Seeing reiga dressed in such clothing, the view, the water fall, the whole nature, he loved it all. He loved everything in this place bust mostly, of course, his lover reiga. He liked it

Kojiro came to reiga as he stripped himself naked, he hugged his lover and started to make out to him hard, deep. He then looked at the view and place they were in, why not try it then? He stripped reiga naked and then, carried him in his arms before they got into the water in the small river.

The water felt so refreshing for the two since they were so tired after the journey and this kind of water was the best! Kojiro and reiga bathed together and swam together in the river. When they were done, reiga managed to cook something so they ate. When they were done eating, kojiro held reiga and they cuddled on the grassy ground near their tent. Enjoying the view. Kojiro kissed his lover couple of times, and they cuddle some more.

He then noticed that reiga felt a bit cold so kojiro grabbed a coat made of bear fur, then he wrapped it around them. He hugged reiga more and he kept his lover warm in his arms. He kissed reiga's forehead sometimes, and caressed his head, pet him softly.

Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Fri May 16, 2014 11:17 pm

My silent lover stripped me naked after kissing me hard and then brought me in the lake. We swam around, Kojiro kissed me and held me against him. I liked that. A lot. I really liked that. After our swim, we got out and ate my fish stew. Then, we kissed and cuddled, Kojiro noticed I shivered and he covered me with a bear blanket. It was a shock to me. He was so sweet. I kissed him over and over again, just kissing. I didn't care right now that we were both naked, that our bodies were pressed against one another. What mattered was the fact that Kojiro seemed relaxed and that my lips wanted his more and more. We kissed for so long that eventually I fell asleep.
His heart beating under my ear made me smile as I slept, his hands petting my hair and holding me against him made me so happy. I slept for just an hour or two before opening my eyes and smiling at Kojiro when I looked up. He was looking at me too. I used my fingers to make him smirk. I laughed. That so wasn't him.

"I was thinking maybe you'd look sexy with a smirk, but I can't make you have to right look in your eyes! I love you, Kojiro."

I sat up and stretch in delight, moaning lightly. I then leaned down and gently kissed his lips. My hands gently glided over his strong chest. Mine. This man was mine. This made my heart beat faster. I smiled widely.

"So what do you want to do? Its your vacation, you can do whatever you want. I'll do whatever you want."

That meant anything from training to...well other physical exercises. I was willing to do everything for him.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Fri May 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Kojiro were holding his lover in his arms as they cuddle and then reiga did something that made Kojiro looked confuse. He 'made' kojiro to do a smile. That was odd. He did not know what this man wanted, playing with his cheek? Pinching the cheek like pinching babies' cheek? Kojiro was lost though he just stay quiet. Like always though he could do one thing. One thing that would make reiga happy.

He grabbed his lover, pinned him down on the grassy ground and then, he slowly brushed his fingers against Reiga's skin and made him shiver. Then he licked reiga's face like licking cream. He then played with reiga's rectal and then he slipped his erection inside reiga's rectal once it got wet enough. He gently bit reiga's neck and left red mark there. Kojiro lifted reiga up and made him sat down on Kojiro's lap as they made love

He controlled his lover's movement and he made reiga squeeze his cock hard and intensely. Both of them climaxed together . though Kojiro knew this was not enough for both of them. He made Regia moved all by himself and took kojiro's cock deep isnide him, and kojrio, grabbed reiga's waist and made him slammed down harder and harder. Taking the whole thick erection to the deepest hilt. Kojiro made out and he nibbled reiga's tongue. He gently bit reiga's lips and they kissed again. Kojiro took control over their love making right now, even though reiga started to go wild all by himself.

Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 am

I let out a small scream as he surprised me when he spun me to my back on the grass. But then Kojiro started making out with me and playing with my rectal as well. I moaned and quickly became flustered. I wish I could hear his voice more often, but his actions showed me that he desired me. That was enough for me. He then slipped his erection right inside me. I moaned loudly as he pulled me on him and made me ride him. We climaxed rather quickly, but we didn't stop. This was his vacation, this was what he wanted to do, I would gladly give it to him. We moved together, making out to eachother. I kept moaning, taking him deep and sucking in his semen each and everything he came. I didn't want it to stop, but eventually, my body needed a break. He stayed inside me, rock hard, and we just kissed for a while. My heart was thumping hard and I smiled at him.

"Can I ask you to...say my name? I know you don't often speak, but it makes me happy when I hear your voice."

I heard him whisper my name in my ear and I shivered. I then started moving on him again. It felt so good. Though as we enjoyed eachother, a man appeared and I was pulled by my hair away from Kojiro. I screamed in pain.

"Lock them up boys! Every Ansatsu must be captured and questioned!"

I fought back and saw someone about to hurt Kojiro but I jumped to protect him. The dagger stabbed me through and through. I looked down then spit some blood on Kojiro before smiling at him. The man cursed as Kojiro was knocked out and I was dragged away. They brought us to a castle where a man white long white hair questioned me for hours as I bled out. I kept repeating that Kojiro and I were on vacation and that we didn't take part in any war. They then dragged me to a dungeon and threw me in a prison cell. When I opened my eyes again, Kojiro was holding me in his arms. I smiled at him.

"Hey...you alright? They...didn't hurt you, right?"

[The white haired man is Halrein. Its up to you what happens to us now ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:36 am

Their sweet time ended up painfully. And even though Kojiro wanted to protect his lover, the men from Byakuren army captured them and they questioned them for long. They were brought into a big castle, a palace, and there, it was the white warlord. He was a famous one. Kojiro knew him, everyone knew him. Even general Kazunori also knew this guy, and also the golden wolf, yes, those guys, famous for their strength.

Kojiro and Reiga ended up being locked inside a dungeon. Their lives lies on Halrein's hand. Be it death of life. They spent one full week in the cell and Kojiro healed his lover. They were well fed. The byakuren was not as heartless as the ansatsu, they still treated their prisoners like a living being. They were well fed and at least the cell has a small shower made of stone. Though it was small and very simple.

Then, one day, Kojiro and Reiga were brought out from the dungeon. Kojiro looked confused. Were they about to be killed? They were led toward a big room. There, the generals were present. The white warlord, the half breed demon and his black haired angel, and also, the golden wolf, and his brother. Though there's one that was very eye catching, a blonde haired man with violet eyes, beside him was an efreet. Kojiro heard of this blonde, his name was Sakura Asagi, he was a former ansatsu and he was saved by General Kazunori. The white warlord spoke then

,' You two thugs, minions of ansatsu! Good thing we did not kill you.. yet.. This man here, Sakura Asagi, former ansatsu, helped up in this war, and so, he was welcomed in our home as a friend. He spoke to me about you two. Held me back from killing you both. Better thank the guy for this, lowly bastards!"

Halrein gave dark glare towards the two, Kojiro and Reiga, filthy ansatsu jerks. This kojiro was an assassin, he was dangerous. Halrein wanted him dead, but Sakura, held him back. And so, the blonde man, Sakura, gently smiled as he reached out to Reiga's hands.

,' come… you must be reiga, and this man, Kojiro right? Well…I used my influence on your lives, now…we could bring you back to General Kazunori, apparently, the big guy made a peace pace with the byakuren. well.. it's either back to serve him.. or.. you can work with me.. I'm opening a big luxury hotel, if you could do something, I'll consider to have you work with me. what you say?"

Kojiro stayed silent. If this man knew Kazunori, then there's no reason to say no to him. Besides, as they say, Kojiro and Reiga owed their lives to this man and his efreet. Better behave then… or this guy might change his mind…
Back to top Go down
Reiga Giou
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Days went by. Kojiro had healed me and kept cool about this situation. I could see determination in his eyes. Either he was going to kill everyone to get us both out of here, or he was going to accept our destiny. As for me, I could barely eat. Kojiro had to feed me. I couldn't sleep well, I just knew we were going to die.
One day, we were called to a big room where the generals stood. I got closer to Kojiro, trying to feel safer in his arms. If I were to die, I wanted to die in his arms. Though then the white haired man spoke, insulting us and threatening us. I then felt hands holding mine and I stared straight into the violet eyes of Sakura Asagi. He asked us if we wanted to work for him. We didn't really have a choice. Tears fell from my eyes and I felt Kojiro hold me against him. I was terrified. Though we also accepted. The strange efreet walked up to us and smiled kindly. For some reason, he calmed me down, he even calmed the generals and Kojiro down. He must have that kind of charm on people.

"We heard that Kojiro-San is good with black roses, and so we will ask both of you to work in the gardens of the hotel."

We were then brought to the hotel. What first hit me was the ocean. It was so beautiful. Though then my vision was block by General Kazunori. I backed up against Kojiro.

"Relax boy! I'm on vacation in the hotel. Actually, they're using me to test out the new workers. Apparently, I'm a terrifying guest and a hard one to satisfy. Kojiro. Consider this your last mission. Live and take care of this boy. Find your happiness."

We were then brought to the gardens and I sighed. We had a lot of work to do. This garden was overrun by weeds. We were given tools and some baby black rose bushes. I tied up my sleeves and my hair back and then I started working. I was used to following orders. Kojiro was right next to me. He seemed very protective over me since I was stabbed to save him. The efreet then walked to us with Sakura. They had drinks for us. I hadn't even noticed that we had been working for hours.

"Take a break, enjoy our homemade drinks. When you're done with this section, we'll show you to your room."
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:51 pm

They had no choice, if they're about to live, they must accept the offer from Sakura Asagi and his efreet they were brought to the area Sakura would build his hotel. It was a really big mansion, huge to be precise. This place could hold like ten families inside! The rooms was countless too and the garden was huge…this man was really some kind of rich dude… though then, Kojiro was given his favorite job.. black roses. He loved those roses.
And since he was so into those roses, he worked on it with determination and he cleaned up the garden from weeds.

He planted those seeds and water them enough to grow. He also gave some 'food' for those flowers so that they would grow beautifully. Before the work was done, Kojiro got some relax time and he was with reiga, drinking some juice. He just sat down quietly and leaned on Reiga as he drank his juice, apple juice. He sighed and wiped his sweat off. Then, after the break, Kojiro started to tend the bushes around the garden, he would make sure those roses grew up well and pretty.

After the work was done, it was night already. Sakura and Lijuan showed them to their room. Kojiro and Reiga took both and then, since they're very tired, they went straight to bed. They slept for hours and hours till it was the next day, it was morning. Kojiro felt refreshed. Though when he woke up, Reiga was not beside him. He wondered where he was.

And so, he got up and seek for Reiga. He found him in the garden. The place where they planted those black roses. Kojiro walked to Reiga and hugged him from behind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another morning   

Back to top Go down

Another morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2