Share | 

Last of the clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Last of the clan   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:52 pm

It had been a long time since I went home to see my family, the one I knew, anyways. I had heard that Mitsunari had been part of one of the ansatsu leaders downfall. I was happy, but I could already hear the people saying that I was still just a second rank general, that I'd never be as loved and feared as my older brother. It's not like I wanted to be like him, I just wanted my parents to be proud of me.
Though when I got there, I only saw the bodies of my parents and the rest of the clan. I fell to my knees. This...couldn't be happening. The decay showed me that it had been a while. I picked up the scent of another animal and followed it. I knew this scent. Hazuki, the rabbit beastling that served my parents and siblings. I followed the scent for many days. Until I found the small animal. He seemed exhausted and hungry. Poor boy.
I picked him up in my arms as he slept, or maybe he was just resting. I leaned closer and healed him by pressing my lips against his and letting my healing flow in his body. When gis body had more color, I brought him further from where I found him and entered a cave. I made a quick fire and caught a few fish in the lake next to us. The boy needed food. While the fish cooked, I sent Mitsunari a letter telling him what happened to the clan, I never signed my last name, so he never knew of my existence as his youngest brother. I let my red tail hawk fly off with it. When the bunny woke up, he looked at me. He knew me of course.

"Can you tell me what happened here?"

I gave him a fish. My eyes were soft as always and I held the little guy close to keep him warm.

"Nobody else survived...did they?"
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:24 pm

He was crying, he was homeless, he was hopeless!! How could a tiny bunny like him live like this?? In the wild.. with all predators drooling over his fluffy flesh… hazuki felt like becoming smaller and smaller and then disappear he was! Then, after days of walking with hopelessness, hazuki collapse. When he opened his eyes, he saw a big guy.. very big muscular man that looked like gladiator!!! Hazuki shivered in fear but then.. his puppy blue eyes locked at the man's gaze. Gentle.. how could this gladiator guy have such gentle eyes? Wait.. this… this guy.. he was.. lord manato!!! How could he be so huge?????

,' uummm..uhhm.. they.. they dead… all…dead.. after.. Mitsunari sama killed the ansatsu leader they.. put revenge on the clan.. it was at night.. i.. I was playing outside and wait for my lord to..come home.. and.. I was the one who saw the shadow.. it.. shot a flaming arrow.. and it spread very fast… others were sleeping .. I tried to warn them but… but… i… only manage to save this…"

Hazuki let out a small pouch from his pocket. It was in red. It was shoes, a tiny shoe that belonged to Manato. Hazuki opened the red pouch, and he showed the tiny cloth shoe to manato. It was in blue with silver embroidery (dragon shaped one). Hazuki got teary and eh handed over that shoe to manato.

,' that tiny shoe was the only thing I could bring with me…..I… knew Lord manato loved that tiny shoe…so.. I brought it with me…I'm so…sorry….i..can't save Lord Manato's family…."

Hazuki's bunny ears popped out and both of them stayed low. It looks like a hat on hazuki's head right now. He stayed there, sitting near manato and he did not dare to look at the man's eyes even though they were gentle.. hazuki failed to protect the clan, and he was the servant… well.. how could he face Lord manato after he failed and only manage to save a shoe!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:57 pm

The boy told me that it was the ansatsu after Mitsunari had killed the leader they claimed revenge on the family. He could only save one of my childhood shoes. I grabbed it and sighed. This weight was too heavy on his small shoulders. I hugged him and rested my head on his.

"Hazuki...please, this is not your fault. Don't carry all that weight on your shoulders. You did what you could, you weren't trained for this kind of thing. I...I should have been there."

I wrapped my tail around his thin body and made him eat some fish. He needed energy. I held him tightly against me. My family was dead, but this young beastling was also part of the clan. He was the last of us. I didn't mind him calling me Lord, I was used to it, people respected me because my older brother was so important and a legendary warrior. I made Hazuki look in my eyes. He didn't seem to believe how much I changed since last I was here. I gave him a light smile.

"How often must I tell you to just call me Mana? I'll take care of you from now on, Hazuki."

[i]I placed his head on my chest and slowly let him fall asleep. I held him all through the night and sent my brother a detailed report of the carnage that happened here. He is my superior after all. He just didn't know who I was or what I looked like. I sent another hawk to him. Maybe one day I will show myself to him. I've seen him as I hid in the darkness and observed him. He was married now.
The next morning, I killed the fire, put the dried fish in my waist bag and Hazuki in my arms as I jumped on a branch of a tree. I had to bring Hazuki to my house now. He wasn't safe out here. I jumped from branch to branch until I made it to my secret little wooden house. I opened the door and brought the bunny indoors.[^?/i]

"Hazuki, wake up, welcome home."
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Manato has always been a very kind hearted man, he was the kindest lord ever. Hazuki felt so lucky to have this wolf as his master. Nowadays, it was rare to find such warmhearted master. Most of them would be either cold or mean. He was happy, he felt warm, safe, this feeling was just too great and Hazuki fell asleep. The next time he got up, he was in a warm wooden house. This house was small but it felt so comfortable and it looked very neat as well. Hazuki liked this house, it made him felt warm. He stood on the wooden floor and looked around. His ears went backwards and they danced lightly, Hazuki was happy. His eyes were wandering around the house with ' happy shining eyes" look. Then, he hugged Manato.

,' yay!! Manato-sama this house feels amazing! This is so cute!! I will take care of the house for you!! I will clean it up !! every corner of it!! I promise!"

Then, Hazuki noticed that manato seemed to be tired and he must be hungry, but.. he's also sweating all over so.. probably bath first then! Hazuki went to prepare the bath for Manato. He looked around and.. he found a small hot spring pond right in the backyard of this little cute house! He smiled widely and then, he grabbed manato's hands. He brought his lord to the pond and then, he started to strip Manato. Well.. Hazuki blushed to see all those abs and strong sexy muscles.. how could that fluffy manato be this hot and sexy!!! Hazuki got naked as well since he did not want to get all wet while washing this big wolf. Hazuki got naked too, he got a tiny round tail that looked like snow ball on the butt, that was his bunny tail.

,' uhhmm.. manato-sama… you… are you feeling better? Do you want to eat something after this? I will happily cook anything manato-sama wanted to eat!"

Hazuki's ears kept on twitching around his head, he was happy, so happy that his ears was excited as well. He then, saw the cloud as he washed manato, it became dark and grey.. then, strong cold wind approached them it caressed hazuki's pale skin and he shivered. He slipped into the pond and he clung to manato's tail, he just hugged it like a billow. Then, when manato noticed him did that.. Hazuki trembled. His ears went down and he looked at manato

,' I'm sorry……the wind felt so cold and.. manato-sama's tail was so fluffy… i.. I love fluffy things.. u..uummm…I'm sorry……"
Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:54 am

Hazuki's eyes were sparkling in joy when he saw my small house. He started saying that he would clean it all and take care of of it. I sighed. So enthusiastic for so little. He then noticed my sweaty body and decided to strip me naked. I looked down and blushed lightly as he brought me to my backyard pond. He also stripped and slipped in the water with me. I smirked when I saw the little cotton ball tail. So cute, I always wanted to chase after it. The wind blew then and Hazuki grabbed on to my tail tightly. He then started apologizing and I smiled gently. I grabbed him and held him in my arms, wrapping my tail around him, keeping him warm.

"Hazuki...You don't have to clean my house...it's not big enough to get dirty. And you don't have to be shy about grabbing my tail, didn't you used to comb it? Besides, I'm dying to grab yours..."

I reached down and grabbed the small, soft white fluff ball. I smiled and the tip of my tail began to wag in happiness. I rubbed that smoothe tail and then I cleaned up and got out with the small bunny in my arms. I carried him back indoors and watched outside as snow began to fall. I brought my tiny bunny to my bed and laid down with him. I only had one bed. I held him in my arms to warm him up. Then I got back up, I was still naked, I was used to being alone. I made a fire in the fire place and then gave him a sign to come to me. When he was by my side, I rubbed his arms and chest to warm him up well.

"Call me Mana. If you're hungry, there should be enough food in the fridge, I only have one bed and you will sleep in it, there's no way you're sleeping on the cold couch! If I remember clearly, you like gardening, right? There's an old greenhouse in the back, I'll fix it up for you. Warming up?"

I noticed him looking down and blush. I knew what he was looking at and it kind of embarassed me. I placed my index finger under his chin and made him look up to my face.

"Surprised to see me grown up? I'm not so small anymore, could you stop staring at it? It's making me blush..."
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 pm

They were bathing together, but then, Manato did something that made hazuki moaned and blush. He just grabbed that fluffy snow ball tail!! Hazuki moaned and he just cuddle on Manato. Then, after the bath, they ended up on the bed, together.. now.. this.. was getting awkward and.. it made Hazuki's heart race like crazy! Manato mentioned about green house, it was good that he got that place, Hazuki would turn that place into something pretty then. However, as they stayed on the bed, Hazuki looked down and his eyes saw that…that… big… huge… thing…

Hazuki blushed.. how..could manato sama got all grown up and..huge…so.. so huge and.. fury.. Hazuki got all red and he ended up starring at that cock.. that.. made him blush so hard.. hazuki blushed even more when manato said not to stare at him like that.. did he.. hated it?

,' uhh..i.. I'm sorry…. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.. Manato-san.. I'm sorry…"

Now what? Did manato hated him for starring at that.. grown up.. dick? Well.. hazuki never had sex or things like that so.. he was wondering if.. well.. how it would feel if he had that big cock inside him? But.. manato hated it.. he did not approve hazuki starring at it!! Hazuki closed his eyes and then covered his face. He felt like sinking now…how could he face manato after this??

Hazuki did not dare to look at manato again, afraid if the guy might be angry at him for doing wrong. Hazuki just stay close to manato and shivered in his strong arms. But then, manato was rubbing hazuki's sensitive snow ball tail.. that.. not that sensitive tail!! Hazuki couldn't help it but to moan and he trembled lightly. He put both hand son manato's chest and shivered.

,' nnnnhh… ma..manato-san.. not.. the tail.. it's.. nnnnhh… sensitive….mmmnnnhhh…."

But manato did not stop, eh continued and he went to hazuki's round fluffy silky butt.. that was… even worst.. Hazuki moaned more and he could feel manato's warm hands all over his butt, it felt.. so good…

,' p..please.. manato-san.. don't… don't tease me like this.. nnnhhh….it's.. too much already..aahhhh.."

Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:24 pm

It appeared that Hazuki's fluffy tail was quite sensitive to the touch. I simply felt embarassed at him staring at my lenght like that. Nobody stared usually, yet he did and he blushed which made me blush. So to change the subject, I started playing with that fluffy and very sensitive tail again. Though now it seemed that it was affecting him in some interesting way. He began to tremble, his face was flustered and his words stuttered. So damn cute.
My body reacted to his and my hands let go of his tail to grabbed his smoothe, round, plump butt. He moaned and I had to clench my jaw so that I didn't join his moan with a groan. He told me to stop teasing him and I smirked. I pulled him closer against me, making his lenght rub against mine. I made it seem like I hadn't noticed it. I leaned closer and licked his small neck. He tasted good. I wanted to eat him all over.

"I'm not teasing you...and I told you many times now, call me Mana. Your skin and your tail are so soft. I want to touch more. Can I?"

I hadn't had any time for myself in a while now. I should be devastated that my whole family had been destroyed, but it was difficult to not feel hot when Hazuki was there. When he was younger, I always wanted to hold him. I was happy that he was still alive. I was happy to have him in my arms, in my bed right now. I licked his neck again and nibbled it while my hands squeezed that nice butt. Hazuki moaned and this time I groaned.
I lifted his top leg over my own and made my thigh rub against his balls, giving him pleasure as one hand teased the fluffy tail and a finger teased that tiny hole. It twitched when I touched it and Hazuki trembled more and moaned. Damn I wanted him, but I didn't want to force him. My breathing quickened as my excitement grew.

"I don't want to force you to do anything, can I...continue? Do you like me enough for this, my little Bunny? I want to devoure you..."

I nibbled that thin neck of his again as my finger rubbed against the sinful entrance and my hand rubbed his sensitive tail some more.
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 am

Apparently the big bad wolf manato went too far on hazuki. He just kept on molesting the bunny and Hazuki felt hot all over now. He even molested hazuki's butt and then spread his legs widely so that he could molest his rectal too!! Hazuki could only moaned, trembled, shivered, and he was.. all flustered and wet down there.

,' nnnhh… aaahhh.. Mana…san.. mmhhh… manato..san.. aaahhh….."

Hazuki couldn't help it at all. He ended up spreading his legs more and he even lifted them in the air so that manato could have a better view of his privates. Hazuki moaned more and more, his rectal became so wet now, feeling manato's big mighty spear against his crotch were too much as well. He started to shiver and his hands were groping manato's thick cock. Hazuki wanted it… he wanted that big cock inside him…. He really wanted it.

He grabbed manato's big cock and then he tried to pushed it inside , Hazuki moaned and shivered as he felt Manato's cock pressing the entrance, it was tight, very tight, and wet as well. Hazuki was a virgin there, he never did this kind of things with anyone. He tried to push manato's big cock deeper and the only thing that went inside was the head of the penis.

,' aaaa…aaahhhnn!!!.. Ma…mana.san.. ngghh!!.. i.. I can't.. aahh!! Big… too big.. aaannnhh!!.. i… I want it… inside me… deep… i… want to become one with manato-san…."

Hazuki was moaning more, he squeezed manato's dick a bit on the tip and he felt so excited. Manato was really big… hazuki who was wet, was throbbing inside and he was squeezing manato so hard. Then, he tried to push that cock deeper inside him but it was painful.. though.. he wanted more….

," nnnnn.. nnnnnhhh!!! Aaahhh!! Mana…san.. it.. it won't go inside me.. aahh!!! Please… push… push more.. aahhnn!!"

Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Hazuki answered me by action as he tried to make me go inside him, only the tip of my dick went in. He was too tight, still sealed. Virgin. He wanted me to just push it in, but instead, I took it out. It was hard for me to do that, but I didn't want to hurt him. I went down to his dick and started licking it as my finger slipped inside him. I sucked him off as I moved my finger inside him and slowly added more to stretch him out. I recieved his semen in my mouth and I let it fall on my hand, I used it to get my dick noce and wet. Then I pressed it against his rectal and it slipped inside him more easily then earlier. I slowly pushed it all the way inside him. Tight, wet, hot. So good. Hazuki moaned loudly, though I didn't smell any blood so I knew he wasn't in pain. I leaned closer and licked his lips, encourageing him to open his mouth so I could slip my tongue inside his mouth and kiss him gently.
Slowly, I moved inside him. He moaned loudly even with my tongue molesting his. I was going inside him very gently, I didn't want to hurt him and he looked so fragile that I was afraid to break him. So slowly I went in and out of his tightness. His voice told me that he was feeling great. I wanted more, but I put a break to my desires in order to fufill his. Though me holding back madd me growl and sink my claws in my matress. I ripped my matress as my hand went and grabbed his fluffy tail to turn him on even more. I wanted him to want me as badly as I wanted him. More. Always more. He got really wet and there was an arousing sound coming from that tight hole of his. It made me grow larger inside him. I was still making love to him slowly and gently.

"Hazuki...you're driving me completely crazy. Could you bite my neck?"

By playing with his tail, I made him climax. More, I was fsr from satisfied, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I had always wanted to devour this bunny, now I could.
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Manato refused to kept going, instead of shoving his big cock inside hazuki's tight rectal, he pulled it out. Then, Manato started to do something that hazuki never expected him to do. He was sucking Hazuki's dick and then, he was playing with that tight rectal, using his fingers. When hazuki reached climax, manato used the semen as lubricant. Hazuki blushed. This was his.. first time and this felt so embarrassing. Then, when hazuki was loosened enough, Manato pushed his erection inside that tight hole. It made Hazuki screamed and moaned loudly.

,' aaahhnnnn!!!! Ma…manato-san… aahhhh it's… so…deep.. nnnhhhh!!"

Hazuki was all flustered, he heard Manato asked him to bit him.. well.. he could do that. But before he was able to move, Manato made hazuki climaxed as he played with that sensitive snow bud tail. Then, after that, Hazuki leaned closer and he bit manato, not too hard, but hard enough to leave hickeys. He moaned and he was squeezing Manato's dick so eagerly. Then, as manato shot his cum inside Hazuki's rectal, it made that tight rectal loosened more, the lubricant was so many now. Hazuki moaned loudly and he felt manato went deeper and deeper inside him. In the end, he was completely inside hazuki, even their crotch were rubbing against one another.
,'nnn..aaahh!! Mana..san.. you.. you're completely.. inside me.. aahhhnnn!! It's.. so deep.. aahhh.. I can't move.. aahhh.. huge…hot.. my.. insides feels hot… mmmnnh!"

Hazuki moved his waist slowly, following manato's movement and this felt even better now. He was hugging manato and he even clawed the wolf's back. He was clinging to manato so hard now. Hazuki was all flustered and he was wanting more.. it was hurt a bit but it felt good. Hazuki who was clinging to Manato, managed to whisper something into the wolf's ears.

,' i.. I love manato-san…"

Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Hazuki's moans and gasps were making me lose my composure. I was trying to be soft and gentle with him but I really wanted to just slam myself inside him. However, I held back since he looked so frail and easily broken. He tried to bite me, though I barely noticed it, such a weak jaw. I moved a littke harder inside him, trying my best to not go too hard in him.
At some point, Hazuki's soft voice said something that made my ears twitch and my tail flick up in the air, falling geacefully in my back and neck. Hazuki loves me? For real? He wasn't just saying that because we were having sex right? No, that had to be it. He didn't love me, he lives my dick right now. Too bad. I licked his lips and then actually kissed him gently. I was being careful with my fangs and I kissed him a little more eagerly. More, I wanted more and more. I needed more. When I let go of his lips, he was even more flustered.

"Is it me you love or my name and dick? I won't be mad at you if it them you love and not me. I...I am in love with you Hazuki, my Bunny."

Since he was younger, I've always wanted to hold him like this. I felt like such a pervert since he always looked so thin and fragile. I even left home to forget, but when I came back and saw him hurt and unconscious, I just had to show him how I felt. I pulled him over me, making him ride me slowly. I kept fondling his fluff ball tail while my tongue attacked his nipples. His semen dripped on my chest and belly and I made me shoot more inside him. I made him moan louder and louder. Hazuki slowly moved on me. Damn, that felt hotter then I imagined. He looked so sexy over me. I couldn't hold back from bitting his sensitive nipple.
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Hazuki was happy to be held by the man he loved, and even more.. his first time was with manato san! The wolf he loved all this time. But it seemed that something was wrong, manato said that hazuki only loved him because of the sex.. now that hurt… Hazuki was not a whore…he… did not spread his legs for anyone.. he.. kept his cherry for years so that manato could take it…why he said that to Hazuki now?
Though manato said that he loved Hazuki, the bunny still felt hurt… he felt that.. this wolf saw him as a whore… well.. he may not be a saint man but.. he was not a whore.

Hazuki was clinging to manato and hugged him tightly. They were making love more and more. Hazuki called out to manato countless times.. there was only the wolf's name on hazuki's rosy lips. After hours of making love, Hazuki felt exhausted and then he lied down next to manato. He hugged that thick tail and then he sobbed softly.. he was crying softly… manato's words still resonate in his head… why did this wolf saw hazuki that way? Was he a whore in this man's eyes?

He kept hugging manato's tail and then wet that thick tail with his tears, he kept crying and crying. Hazuki was holding tightly onto that thick tail. He did not dare to look at manato.. he was afraid if.. the wolf would… dislike it….or.. get.. angry… hazuki curled up into a ball and he just hugged that thick tail on him, he was hiding his face and whole body with that tail as he cried. He did not want to let go of manato's tail, he kept on hugging it as if it was precious thing to him. Manato was precious for Hazuki… he loved this wolf, he loved manato's tail, ears, abs, dick, all about this big wolf.

Then, as he cried, he turned into a small tiny white bunny. His eyes were still blue, his mouth was pink color, and so did his ears. He curled up on Manato's thick fury tail and now, Hazuki became rabbit roll. He covered his eyes with both of his long ears and hid under that thick fur, he really looked like rabbit onigiri now.
Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:37 pm

This intense embracing lasted for hours before we were both satisfied, but then Hazuki started acting a little strange, he turned into a bunny and tried to hide from me. With my tail. I knew what was wrong. My words must have been misunderstood. He must think that I believe he only loves me because of the sex, but it was natural to worry about that when the first time you hear someone claiming their love for you it's during sex. I was just a little worry is all.
I grabbed the tiny fluff ball and pulled him closer to me, against my chest and wrapping my arms around his body and my tail. I kissed his soft little head.

"Hazuki, I think you didn't understand. I love you. I didn't mean for you to get hurt by what I said, I...I was just worried that it came out only because of the intense pleasure. You know, like getting information through torture? Can you...tell me again?"

I managed to make him playful by slowly moving my tail and having him attack it. Seeing a hunting bunny really was adorable. I kept going for a while until I cracked and grabbed him in my arms to place him on my chest. His soft little tongue licked my lips and I smirked. I told him that I love him too and then I stood up as I recieved a letter from Mitsunari. It was caring as always. I really wanted to meet him. Hazuki was too young to have had the chance to meet him so I couldn't ask him anything about my older brother. I bit my lower lips and wrote him a new letter.

Mitsunari Ishida,
I have besn in your secret agent team for many years now. We have never met. I believe it's time we meet eachother face to face.

Sincerely yours,
Manato Ishida

It was the first time I ever sighed my full name. I sent the letter off. Either he would be curious and come meet me, either he'll tell me to take a hike and give me another 'I couldn't care less' letter. It was too bad I had not been to his wedding. I wanted to send him the gift I had gotten for both of them, but if he denied me as his brother, he wouldn't accept it.
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Manato noticed that hazuki felt hurt and it seemed that he misunderstood his lord's words, hazuki who was so happy and delighted, began to be all active and playful. He started to chase manato's thick tail and he just loved it!! He chased it eagerly, like a hunting bunny, then, manato hugged him tightly and told Hazuki that he loved him. That made the bunny even happier!! He was too happy that eh jumped on manato's face and he licked all of his face with his tiny pink tongue and then, he ended up 'eating' manato's nose!! Or rather.. nibble it with his tiny mouth. Of course it was not hurt at all he was a tiny bunny who eat veggies!!! Then, as he was hanging on manato's head, he heard someone walking closer, so, Hazuki decided to climb over manato's head and became bunny hat on him!! Then, exactly when hazuki was right on top of manato's head, the door was opened. And.. there was a huge guy looking angry and he has red hair, long red hair, golden tail and near him, right next to him was a little man in blonde. The guy spoke as he gave Manato a straight, sharp gaze.

,' so you’re the one who claimed to be my brother? Manato ishida… you sure look more like our clan rather than me, and little brother, I won't suggest you playing with your food, that snack was suppose to be in your fangs, not in your head.. unless… you love that tiny snack."

The big wolf then asked manato to walk with him side by side. They went out form the house and Hazuki stayed on his lord's head, he became a hat on manato now. He clung tightly on his lord and then. When the wolf turned around, Hazuki hurried to turn into man again, he stood up next to manato and he wore a light blue kimono now. Then, the big wolf spoke again to them.

,' So, tell me, Manato… our clan, is gone, you and I were the last, and neither of us have offspring. Do you have idea how to make our clan rise again?"

Hazuki clung tightly on manato, now.. the big wolf mentioned about offspring, children, seeing that Mitsunari was with a man, and manato was with hazuki.. then… there'll be no offspring out of the last two ishida clans. Hazuki become a bit afraid… he was afraid that the big wolf would tell Hazuki to stay away from manato, even though Mitsunari only looked at his brother and stayed quiet, waiting for his brother's repl. At that time, hazuki hugged manato tightly, he said loving words softly into the big wolf's ear.

,' i.. I love manato-san… i.. always love manato-san… with all my heart… i…"

Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Hazuki and I were playing around with eachother, he was nibbling my nose and then he went up on my head just in time for Mitsunari to slam ths door open. My tail went to hide my private area instantly. He glared at me, then Hazuki, telling me not to play with my food. Then he asked me to walk with him. I slipped in my pants and followed him. Even though I was tall, he was still taller then me. He was so cool. This was the legendary Golden Wolf and he accepted me as his brother. I quickly walked to his side as we got out of my little house. I only then noticed the tiny man next to him. Mythos Yggdrasil. Ex Ansatsu, married to Mitsunari Ishida. Though then my brother dropped the bomb. Offsprings. Hazuki turned back and told me that he loves me.

"Children...hmmm...that might be a problem. You see I'm with Hazuki and I know you are married to Mithos. I'm afraid the only way to keep our clan alive is to adopt and train new warriors by giving them our name."

I held Hazuki close, letting my tail wrap around his waist and I kissed his forehead. I had my older brother right there in front of me. The one I looked up too and the one that I had always been compared too. I bit my lower lip and my ears twitched in nervousness. I couldn't hold it anymore, I turned into a dark grey and black wolf and ran to him. My two front paws landing on his chest and my tail was wagging quickly. I was happy to actually meet him and be accepted by him. Mithos was chuckling and Hazuki laughing. Mitsunari was surprised to say the least. Even more after I started licking his face. I just wanted to really get to meet him. Wolves were very sociable creatures and I was hoping my older brother was as happy meet me as I was to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Hazuki was clinging to manato and he was all hugging manato tightly, that was all that he did. Then, manato turned into a black grey wolf and he put both paws on mitsunari as they stopped walking. He also gave his elder brother a good answer about offspring. Adopting children would be great, though of course, they only adopted worthy ones of their names. Then, hazuki could not help it but to laugh as he saw his lord getting all clingy on mitsunari. Even mithos chuckled as well. Then, to add more cuteness on manato, Hazuki got an idea. He turned into tiny fluffy white bunny and then he jumped on manato's back. Then claimed onto his head. He became bunny hat again on manato!!

Mitsunari chuckled a little and he ruffled his brother's fury head and then his belly too. He knew wolves like such treat, belly rubbing would feel heavenly on that fury belly right? Then, Mitsunari gave a necklace to manato, he simply put it around his brother's neck. It was a golden necklace, with blue sapphire on it. The blue stone was magical, it contains healing powers, and of course, it could also be used to contact the other byakuren soldiers or generals. After giving that gift, Mitsunari excused himself and then he went to his house with mithos. He had a job to be done with.

He left Hazuki and Manato alone. When mitsunari walked away and left them alone, Hazuki stayed in his bunny form while manato turned into his original self again. A big bad guy. Hazuki slowly slipped down from his lord's head and he landed on manato's arms. He purred softly and then he nibbled manato's finger. They ended up sitting on the nearby lake and then, hazuki turned into his original self too. He would let manato touched him all he wanted, he knew his lord wanted to do that.

,' Manato-san…. The weather seemed nice.. do you want me to wash your tail? Ummm.. or we can play together in the lake? "

Hazuki sat on manato's lap and he hugged his lord tightly, he hid his face and naked body using manato's long thick tail. This tail felt so heavenly… smooth.. silky… perfect fluffy feeling. Hazuki moaned on comfort and then, he kissed manato's lips a very shy and tender kiss. Then, he hid his face using that tail again, he was embarrassed to initiate the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:35 pm

I was happy that my brother played along by ruffling my head and then scratching my belly. He accepted me. He liked me. I was very happy. Though then he had to leave with his wife in order to get to work. I turned back into a man and Hazuki slipped to my arms in his bunny form. How cute. Mitsunari left and Hazuki turned back. We went near a lake and my little bunny asked me if I wanted him to clean my tail or if I wanted us to play in the lake. I was then surprised by him kissing me shyly. How very adorable. I kissed him after that myself. I made him feel loved before I let go and smiled at him.

"We can do both. Play first, groom later. Lets have us a bit of fun before relaxing!"

I am a youngish wolf and I never say no to a good game. I stripped my bunny then myself and jumped in the lake with Hazuki in my arms. We swam together for a while, I "accidently" brushed over his tail a few times to make him blush and fluster. It made me smirk. I was an excellent swimmer, I had no problems swimming circles around him and grabbing him in my arms when he needed to rest a bit bdfore swimming some more. Eventually, I saw him losing strenght and I grabbed him, placed him on my chest as I let myself float around. The view was pretty exciting. I had his intimacy on my belly and a great view of his blushing face. I smirked and slowly played around with his fluffy tail again. He blushed more and trembled. Cute.
I went out of the lake, holding Hazuki against me and I sat down under a tree. If he wanted to brush my tail, this was the right time. I sat him on me again, his butt towards me and I told him to brush and clean my tail. After he began, I lifted his butt a bit and slowly started licking that tight little hole. Hearing his voice and feeling him tremble made me push my tongue inside his rectal. I told him to keep brushing my tail and to not pay mind with what I'm doing. As if he could.
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

They were swimming, manato was a great swimmer, hazuki was no match for him. Though they finally rested a bit since Hazuki was tired. Then, he got his time to brush that thick fluffy tail, he loved it!!! Though as he brushed, manato did something naughty, he.. licked and even slipped his tongue inside hazuki's tight hole, that made hazuki tremble, he shivered and then he ended up hugging manato's tail, he moaned. But he was trying to brush that thick tail, and of course, he failed, totally failed, how could he concentrated when manato molested him like that.

,' mmnnnnhhh… Manato-sann…nnhhh… not there.. it's.. it's.. still… ahhh.. sensitive.. nnhh…"

Since manato's tongue went deeper, hazuki couldn't help it but to cum. His tongue felt so good , too good, hazuki ended up dirtying manato's tail with his cum.. this is bad! He was suppose to brush it clean and nicely now he made it all dirty!! Hazuki quickly moved around and he licked the cum clean from manato's tail. He felt guilty and then he bowed to manato. He hugged that thick tail and brushed it slowly. He did not dare to look at manato in the eye.

,' i.. I.. I'm sorry.. i.. made it dirty again.. uhmmm… I'm sorry…."

Hazuki felt bad and now he felt like crying.. how could he did that? Making manato's tail all dirty when he was suppose to make that tail the best one in the world!! He kept hugging that tail and then, he lost his balance as he was shivering, apparently, his sweet little red hole was still… aroused.. so.. he slipped and he fell on manato's arms. At that time, hazuki lifted his face , still hugging that thick tail right under his face, hazuki gave manato a puppy eyes gaze with his gentle blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Hazuki was feeling it a lot and it made me happy to see just how loud he was moaning. He trembled more and evantually climaxed on my tail. Though he then panicked a bit he turned, fell in my arms and apologized. When he looked at me with his puppy eyes, I smirked at him. I gently kissed, slipping my tongue in his mouth and making him moan again and again. When I let go of his lips, I smiled at him again.

"My tail isn't dirty, if it's from you, it'll never be dirty. Though I'm about to make you very...very dirty..."

I kissed his lips more and more, our tongue melting together and I slowly moved his hips, placing them over my growing erection. I rubbed my lenght against his rectal and his moaned more. I spread his butt and slipped myself inside him slowly. Hazuki trembled abd called my name. I groaned, grabbed his face and made out to him hard again. Slowly, I started moving his hips on me, making him take me deeper and rub everywhere inside him. He moved himself at some point and I molested his sweet little nipples with my tongue and teeth. I then played around with hs fluffy cotton ball tail. I got him even more excited, so much that he actually pushed me down, my back against the grass and he started ridding me vigorously. I bit my lower lip and stared at his slim body going up and down on me over and over again. He was calling my name, trembling, his face was flustered, his ears were flattened on his head and he kept begging for more. I didn't stop playing with his little tail, driving him crazy with desire.

"Damn...Hazuki... so good. More. Lose it...make me lose it as well. I love you...my cute little bunny."

I played with his tail more and hie climaxed. I smirked, grabbed some of the cum on my chest and licked it. We weren't done yet.
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:34 pm

His wolf was a sweet one. Though he said he would make Hazuki very.. very dirty? What was that meant? Well.. Hazuki knew it soon enough, manato made Hazuki ride his hard cock and that made this bunny moaned and screamed in bliss.. he could not believe that his lord was making love to him again now.. they just did it not long ago but.. Hazuki's rectal felt very sensitive. He kept on moaning and then he was hugging manato with both arms and legs.

He moved on manato and he made manato's hard cock rubbed all the way inside his tight rectal. Hazuki clawed his master's cock and he squeezed manato's huge dick even harder. He then reached climax and he felt manato got bigger inside him.

,'nnhhh.. aaahh!!! Manato-sama.. aahhhnn.. i.. I love manato-san .. love.. nnhh.. aahh.. deep.. ahhh.. feels good.. my.. insides.. nnnhh!! More.. manato-san…"

Hazuki was losing it now, he was moving his waist and hips on Manato's cock and he kissed his wolf more, more, and more. Hazuki squeezed manato harder and they climaxed for the second time, but hazuki would feel that manato was still rocking hard .

,' aahhhnn.. Manato-san… you're still hard… please.. fill me with your cum even more.."

Hazuki get on all fours and he spread his butt cheeks, showing Manato the wet hole to stab into. E shivered and looked at manato as he tilted his head a bit.

,' come.. manato-san.. stab.. your big cock in here…aaahhn…"

Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Hazuki was clawing me, which surprised me greatly, but I still loved it. It made me want more and I let him ride me more and more. He climaxed again, I released inside him, but I was still hard. Hazuki then moved and got on all fours, presenting me his butt on a silver plater. I licked my lips and didnt hesitate one second before ramming my erection deep and hard inside him. He climaxed instantly. I smirked and licked the nape of his neck, I was bigger then him, so even placed like this, I could place my hands next to his on the ground and still shove my dick inside him relentlessly. I could bite his neck like this as well. He screamed in pleasure and I let him feel my strong chest and belly rub against his back. I whispered his name in his long ears, letting him get even more excited by my warm breath in his ear. I was moaning, and it seemed to make him get excited more as well.
Hazuki's body was trembling but I was far from done. I just kept giving him pleasure until we both climaxed and he fainted. I caught him before his body fell to the ground and I smirked. I slipped out, washed him and then carried him to our house. I Iaid him in the bed and covered him up. I sat near a window to relax, but I could smell trouble. It was far and not related to me, but I had this feeling that there was a battle far from my home. Either way, I will keep my bunny safe.
I made some food, some elk stew and waited for my cute little bunny to wake up. When he started moving, I leaned closer to him and licked his neck gently.

"Wake up, Cutie, I made some food for us. Nee, don't go outside for the night, it smells like death."
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Their sex was intense, and this was diving hazuki real mad and lost his mind completely. Then, when the sex ended, they went to bathe and hazuki went straight to sleep. Then, when he woke up it was late at night. He smiled to Manato and then, the big wolf said that there's death tonight so it's best not to go out. Hazuki nodded and he would not go out tonight.

Manato said he was making an elk stew. As a bunny, Hazuki did not really eat meat. He ate veggies all the time. But he could try that stew since it was made by Manato! So. They sat together on the dining room and they ate. This tasted great. Manato really a very capable cook! Now.. when did he learn to cook? all that Hazuki knew, this big wolf was always training for battle or doing rough things. But he could cook this good? That was amazing!

Hazuki finished eating and then he did the house chores a bit, washing the plates and all. But then, as he washed everything, his long bunny ears spotted something wrong. Voices, nearby. And if he pay more attention, they were soldiers. Hazuki could smell them. It was a bad feeling, though those soldiers was probably about fifteen minutes from their home, Hazuki ran to Manato to alert him

,' manato-san! Manato-san! i.. we.. we must turn the lights off! I'm… scared….."

Hazuki really turned all lights off this time. He locked everything, door, windows, all of it! He then returned to Manato's arms and shivered, he felt it, strong presence, strong aura. He did not know who this was, but this man, was no simple soldier! Hazuki whispered as he hid himself in Manato's arms and tail

,' this guy is no simple soldier!"

Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:43 pm

How dumb was I? Serving meat stew to a little bunny. I really had to find vegetarian meals. Though he still ate it. Though after that, Hazuki ran to me and claimed that people were coming our way and that we had to turn off the lights. We did and then I held my bunny in my arms and crouched on the floor, trying to hide from sight. Though the voices got much louder. It seemed that they were coming straight for my house. As a warrior, I kelt my calm. Silently, I opened the floor trap and made Hazuki hide down there. It was big enough for one anyways. I then turned into a wolf and stood on the trap door. My door was ripped off and a big guy walked in. I growled. I knew this guy. He was an Ansatsu. Though right next to him was a well known Byakuren General. Why? Had he betrayed us?

"Is this the guy? The golden wolf's little brat?"

The byakuren traitor looked at me and I snarled when they took one step towards me.

"Yup, that's the dog. We need to get him out of our way before going for the other bastard."

After saying that, we battled for a while. I failed and they left me for dead. I turned back into a man. I had to bring Hazuki to safety. And I had to warn Mitsunari. I opened the trap and saw Hazuki's panic. I told him to worry later, we had to go, now. I picked him up in my arms and we left through the back as they set fire to my home. I ran as fast as I could, Hazuki and I were being cut by the branches and I fell down a few times but I made it to where my brother was. I gave him the warning and then I fainted. I was out if energy, out of life. It was difficult for me to even breathe.
When I opened my life, Hazuki was right there, fresh and healthy. I grabbed him and hugged him tightly. He had visibly stayed by my side this whole time.

"Thank you for staying by my side. Did Mitsunari get my message? Is the battle for soon?"
Back to top Go down
Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:36 pm

He was so worried over his wolf, hazuki, he was hidden under the trapdoor. He was scared. He got even more scared when he saw Manato bleeding. He could not do anything. Nothing. He was a little bunny, a weak bunny.. in the end, Manato managed to escape to Mitsunari's home and they're all safe now. Hazuki was keeping an eye over manato all the time, day and night. He was taking care of manato. When the wolf woke up, hazuki was beside him, they hugged and Hazuki kissed his wolf deeply, he was so worried over manato.

Before they could say another word, Hazuki went to a table near them and then returned to manato with warm honey ginseng drink. He let manato drank it all and then he sat right beside manato. Cuddling with him.

,' manato-san… I'm sorry that.. I can't do anything to help you… uummm Mitsunari-sama will start the war soon…"

Hazuki felt bad already for not being useful for manato, his wolf. Though he still took care of the wolf and kept nursing him for days till he got better. Mitsunari and the other byakuren generals were making plans for the battle, they will kill the traitor and the ansatsu guy who dared to attack manato.

During that time, Hazuki stayed close to Manato, giving him reports over what his brother was planning to do. Then, one night, when hazuki was lying down beside manato, the golden wolf came in.

,' are you good? I'm going to war, you got two options brother, stay here protecting the home, or, come with me to slay demons."

Back to top Go down
Manato Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   Sun May 04, 2014 7:27 pm

"Nonsense Hazuki. You did everything perfectly. You stayed by my side. That's all I needed for him. Don't think that you didn't help me. My biggest job is to keep my heart safe, isn't it? Now quit saying that you aren't a strong enough man."

I kissed him gently but then Mitsunari walked in and gave me two options. Fight or protect. I stood up, holding Hazuki against me. My tail was keeping him warm and I stared at my olden brother will determination in my eyes.

"I am a warrior of the Ishida clan. I will fight. I will fight and make sure that your home is not destroyed like mine. That the people who work and live here will never feel the pain of losing someone they love. I will fight so that Hazuki and I can start our life together anew."

My brother shot me a grin. He was happy about my decision. To think that I'll get to fight side by side with the Golden Wolf, my older brother. I was excited. I turned around and picked Hazuki in my arms. My Bunny was not a warrior, but he could still help. I carried him to the bathroom and we both washed quickly before we went outside to see the preparations of war. I saw Lord Halrein, Lord Seiran, Lord Renji and many others that I had never gotten the chance to meet. Saigo was there. Him, I knew. Brother trained him. They never really respected eachother enough to talk nice. But they did get along. I sighed and brought my Bunny to the place that was being fortified for the children and the others that would not fight.

"Here is your mission Hazuki. Something only you can do. Keep the children safe, help them not panic. Keep them calm and make sure people only eat what they can to last the war. I promise to come back to you alive and in one piece. You are my heart. I love you my cute little Hazuki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last of the clan   

Back to top Go down

Last of the clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next