Share | 

let's eat daddy!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: let's eat daddy!!!   Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:48 pm

It was a one good day today. The morning started and Rin got up from his bed. The house got two rooms, one was for his father and mother, and the other was for Rin. This morning, his mother left for a job. She said she would not come back for one week. That was great news!!1 one whole week alone with his sexy father!!! He was thinking of raping that big bad beast already. But.. of course he couldn't.. his father did not even know that he has such interest in him!! Rin kept it hidden quite well, he always smiled towards his father. He started his early morning by making breakfast. Mother already gone, and father was still sleeping. Rin went off to kitchen and prepared breakfast.

Today's menu would be special!! He would make his father happy by cooking something he loved!! Rin made an octopus ball and the poured some teriyaki sauce all over, and.. one bowl of takoyaki was done!!! Then, he brought it upstairs towards his father's bedroom. He saw his father still sleeping. He looked at him, handsome. Rin smiled and he put the bowl beside his father's bed, and then, he picked a feather, started teasing his father to get up. He rubbed the feather against his father's cheek and ears.

,' daddy come on..wake up.. I cook something you liikkeee… come on… my big daddy… it's breakfast time…"

Rin giggled and he smiled, it's so fun to tease his father like this. He watched his father moved a bit and he seemed to be waking up now. Rin would not lose this chance at all. He climbed on his father's bed, sat on him and then he grabbed the bowl as his father sat on the bed, his father did not seem to mind having rin sat on him like this.

,' say 'aaahhh'… here .. eat this you'll love the taste I swear you will!!"

Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:21 am

I had recieved leave from work for a week. It was calculated for the exact moment when my annoying wife had to leave for work as well. I would be alone with my son Rin for the whole time. It made me slightly excited to know that. My dreams had turned into something very exciting and my wife wasn't there for me to releave this tension. That's right, I use her so that I don't rape my son.
Something then started tickling my face and I moved on my back. When I opened my eyes, I was looking at Rin as he sat on me, a takoyaki close to my face. He seemed cheerful as always. I opened my mouth and closed it around the food. I chewed it and gave him a light smile. I ate all his food and then grabbed him and held him against me and wrapped my arms around his thin waist, covering him with my blanket. I was wearing some pants today, but my morning erection was easy to figure out.

"Good morning Rin. Thank you for the breakfast."

I breathed in his scent and held him tightly in my arms. I sighed and felt his chest slowly. I kissed his neck and then slipped out of the bed. I stretched and looked back at my cute son. I pulled open the curtains of the bedroom.

"What do you want to do today, Rin? We have a whole week during which we can do stuff together before I have to go back to work. Though first, lets take a nice bath, shall we?"

I offered him my hand and waited for him to grab it, but as his habit, he didn't take my hand, he jumped and hugged me. My hand ruffled his hair and I brought him with me to my bathroom. I took my pants off and climbed in the bath, it was big enough to take five grown men comfortably in it. I waited for my little Rin to join me with a smile.

[color=red]"Maybe later you can show me a new dance?"]/color]
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:13 pm

His father was pleased with the breakfast he made, that made Rin happy, even happier when his hot sexy daddy grabbed him and kissed his neck. He noticed just how erect his daddy was when he sat on his lap. Rin would love to relieve that big bad cock of his father's. but Daddy proposed a bath and so, Rin would follow with a smile.

As he stripped naked and jumped into the tub to join his daddy, he smirked and he simply wrapped his slim arms around his father's neck, he made out to him to hard till he moaned, but that wasn't enough, Rin waited so long for this and right when he got the chance, he would rape his hot daddy!!

,' aaahhh yes father… I'll dance for you.. I'll do anything you want me to.. I shall please you with my dance……"

He kept making out deeply, passionately , lustfully on his father, he bet daddy did not know how long Rin waited for this moment together, just the two of them. Then, as they stepped out from the bath tub, Rin, grabbed his sexy daddy and then, he slowly led him to the walls, he gently pushed his father till his back was against the wall. Then, Rin smiled and he brushed his lips against his father's, kissing him softly, then he continued to brush his rosy silky lips all over till he reached his father's chest.. nipples… and then, lower, to his abs, Rin was kissing his father all over. He blushed, he moaned softly.

,' i would let you feel my dance… father…"

Then, he took his father's huge erection, and he smiled. He stroked it slowly and then he kissed the tip of it, so smooth, so hot… Rin loved it. To think that his mother had this huge hot cock inside her countless times…. Well.. Rin would have it now.. and he would not wait. He licked the length of that erection and then, he sucked the tip of it and he slowly 'ate' the whole cock, inside his mouth. He sucked on it and his tongue was 'dancing' inside, playing with that cock and wrapping all over it. Licking and tasting it all over, every inch of it. He even licked and nibble those big balls too. Rin locked his tongue and lips around that huge cock again and he sucked it harder, that was when his father reached climax, RIn swallowed it all and he smiled at his father.

,' nnnhhh… Daddy that's so yummy… what was that? Did mother drank it too? Will you give it to me as well? I like the taste of your nectar…..nnnhhh.. Daddy can i call you.. Kazunori? instead of father?"

Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:48 pm

I watched my son get naked and join me in the bath, however what ensued, I did not expect. He came straight to me and what I thought would be an innocent little kiss was actually a very intense kiss. My son was making out to me. And I didn't stop him, my hands were on his hips and I kissed him back with as much vigor as he was putting in. He then said that he would dance for me, he would do anything for me. He brought me out of the bath and made me back up against the wall. I let him kiss me again, slowly going down. I gave him a sharp, impatient gaze as he reached my erection. I really didn't expect Rin to feel the same type of attraction towards me as I felt towards him. He then said that he would let me feel his dance, my hand tangle in his hair, following his mouvements as he got busy with my lenght.

"As long as this dance is just for me..."

How often had I dreamt of Rin doing this to me? To have him actually doing it right now felt amazing. I let him suck me off and moaning. He was really good and seemed to have been waiting a long time as well. Eventually, I climaxed in his mouth. He swallowed and that's when I lost my composure. He asked me if his mother did this to me as well, but I didn't answer. I grabbed him and brought him back to my bed. I slammed him on my bed and climbed over him.

"Your mother does not do that for me. She releaves me, that's all. She isn't the one I desire most. Now how about you show that dance while I lay down under you?"

I licked his neck and gently touched his erect nipples. I hadn't had sex with a man since my marriage with the woman. Rin might be my son, he's also the center of my fantasy. I licked his neck more and nibbled it gently. In my mind, Rin was fragile and I had to be very careful with him.

"You may not call me Kazunori. You aren't my soldier. You can call me Katsu."
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 pm

His father was pleased, completely pleased, it made Rin happy. What made him happier was, not even his mother got a taste of that nectar. Though.. that woman tasted it with her pussy cat. Then, his father brought Rin to the bed and slammed him down there, Rin was smiling happily, would his father make love to him now? Would he finally get to become one with his father? The man he loved the most? His father sure had no idea in how wild Rin fantasize about that muscles and those arms.. and that big cock too. Kazunori, was all over RIn's mind ever since forever.

He grabbed his father's face, again, and then, since his father wanted to be under him, Rin rolled over and now, he was sitting on his father's abs. he looked with a wild, seductive gaze and then, he started to molest himself, if father wanted to see the dance one more time, then Rin would do it. He pinch his nipples, licked his own lips, and then, his other hand went lower and caressed his crotch. Rin moaned and he shivered. He looked at his father's cock, he was so big, so hard, and hot. Rin slipped his finger inside his rectal and after some time, he pulled them out and then, grabbed his daddy's big wild cock, he then made that big thing slipped inside his rectal.. deep..very deep…

,' I'll call you.. Kazu.. all right? My Kazu.. nnhh.. I've been dreaming of this big..cock.. stabbed inside me… moving wildly and raping me without mercy… mnnhh…"

Rin was moaning he got all red and he spread his legs widely, his rectal was bleeding, it was his first time, and eh was happy that his first was with kazu, his daddy. He smiled and showed just how deep Kazu went inside him. Rin started to move his waist and let Kazu's big cock rubbed every inch of his sensitive rectal.

,' aaaahhhhnnn… kazu..san… so..huge.. mmnnhh.. I love this feeling.. aahhnn… I've always.. dream of you doing this to me…. Mmnnhh.. during day.. and night… violating my hole all day long.. aaahhhhnnn!!! Kazu-san!! Kazu-san I love you!! Give me more! Nnhh!! Deeper!!1 deeper Kazu-san… go deeper!! "
Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 pm

I was rolled over by Rin and he sat on my abs. He started touching himself. Not really a dance, but I did love the spectacle. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he touched himself more and more and moaned. He had such a wild gaze in his soft eyes, just like me. He had so much of me in his personality. He also never take no for an answer. I let my hands touch his beautiful body and licked his neck again and again, making him shiver more. Then he made me slip inside him. I groaned. How I longed for this feeling.
He was tight and wet. I could ready smell the blood of his stretched rectal. So I was his first? Good. He decided to call me Kazu. I saw no reason to reject the name. My hands landed on his hips and I slowly followed his movements on me. He was still new at this yet he spread his legs widely to show me as he devoured me. His moaning voice was begging for more. I spun him around and slammed his back against the bed. I kissed him hard and started to move inside him. He kept asking for me to do him harder, so I did. I slammed my dick hard and deep inside him and heard him moaned louder and louder. His nails scratched my back and that made me groan. I stabbed inside him in different angles until I found the one spot that made him climax instantly. I looked down to see his semen and I smirked. I licked some of it and then attacked that one spot hard over and over again. Rin was screaming and I grew larger inside him. I wanted to mark him as mine. He is mine. Always.

"Good boy, Rin. Good boy for staying a virgin for me. Now promise that you'll only do this dance for me, nobody else. I love you, Rin. I love you so much."

I bit his neck and then made out to him just as hard as he would. I love this boy, not only as my son, but as a mate as well.
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 pm

His father loved this intercourse, it was rin's fist time, he kept his first for his daddy of course!! This was the dance Rin wanted to show his daddy, a dance on the bed, a dance to drive both of them crazy. He was screaming and begging for more from his daddy as Kazu stabbed his huge erection deeper and deeper inside Rin. He was screaming out loud, calling to kazu over and over again. His rectal even got tighter around his father's cock and squeezing it like a hungry hole.

,'nnnnhhh!!! Kazu-san!! Aaahhh!!! Yes!! That spot!! Aahhh!! I'm cumming again!! More!! More!! Love me more!! i.. aahh!! I'll only dance for kazu-san!! Kazu!! aahH!!"

Rin was losing his mind, he came countless times on his first sex and he also received tons of cum inside his lewd rectal. He never thought that having sex with his father would be this amazing. To think that his mother had this kind of thing for so many times.. it made him angry.. Kazu belonged to him only and he would not share it with his mother!! No!! Rin grabbed Kazu's face, making out to him deeply and then he wrapped both of his arms and legs around kazu's body.

,' Kazu-san.. more.. so good!! You're so huge inside me!! Nnnhh… do me harder!! Aahhhnn!!!.. i… I can't.. believe that.. woman had this.. mnnhh!!! Amazing dick all to herself!! Aahahh!!"

Rin went wild on his father, he pulled his daddy closer and then he bit Kazu's neck hard, leaving red bite mark there that would not be gone for the whole month!! He even drank some of his father's blood and got more excited, he moved his waist harder and danced on Kazu's big erection even harder as well.

,' nnhh!! Kazu-san. I can feel your semen inside me.. fill me more!! Aahh!! I love it!! I love you!!"

Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Rin was so much more aroused then I expected he'd be. I would have believed that he thought it was strange to not only do it with a man, but his own father, but instead, he kept begging for more and more all the time. It excited me more. He came countless times and I climaxed deep within him. Though at some point, he mentioned his mother and I gave him a glare. I saw him shiver.

"Do not mention her existence while I'm thrusting inside you. She may have the flesh but the heart belongs to you. Just you Rin."

We then made out to eachother. And I moved inside him again as he started moving his hips to take me in deeper. I moaned and lifted his hips so that I could go all the way inside him, as deep as I could reach and then I slammed my erection relentlessly. Rin bit me until I bled and that only made me go harder inside him. I made him climax over and over again. I only stopped when I felt that he was about to faint. I slipped out of him and then slowly licked that lewd hole of his and healed the wounded pit of heaven. Then I looked at my son, covered in semen and sweat. How sexy. I would do him again, but he really seemed like he was ready to sleep. I slowly picked him up in my arms and went to the bath so I could wash him quickly before bringing him in my bed again. I covered his tired body with my thick fur blanket. I kissed him gently.

"Take a nap, I have boring paper work to do, I'll wake you up when it's food time."

I let him rest and went to the kitchen area to check on the paper work describing some new members of the force. I accepted and rejected mmany potential soldiers for my army, the rest would go elsewhere. While I worked, my thoughts went off to Rin. I wanted to feel his tightness again. I stood up and walked back to the bedroom. He was laying on his stomac. I slowly pulled blanket off him, gently lifted his hips and slipped my erection back inside him. It woke him up instantly and he moaned.

"Sorry Rin, I got a little hungry. You don't mind right?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:54 pm

They fucked countless times reached climax over and over again till Rin could not go anymore. Then, Rin fainted and he was washed by his father and then, he fell asleep instantly for hours, though his sleep did not last that long since father was very horny and aroused. Rin was more than happy to have his father ended up inside his rectal again. It was no longer bleeding and it was stretched easily as rin felt Kazu's huge cock stabbed inside him. This man was so huge even after cumming for countless times already, what a horny beast his father was, though this made Rin felt happier.

,' aaaahhhhhhhnnnn… father…. Nnn… Kazu…san.. Kazu.san love me more… you.. can fuck me as much as you want… aaahhhh…"

Rin went wild and he was so aroused, he moved his hips on kazu's huge cock and of course, his rectal was adjusting to Kazu's shape . it stretched accordingly to Kazu's big cock and squeezed it so hard then. His rectal was so lewd when it came to Kazu's dick, Rin was completely crazy over his father, he wanted to fuck this man over and over again and never stop. He went on all four and he spread his butt cheeks using both hands, he let kazu went deeper and deeper. Rin was moaning, trembling, he gasp for air and he tightened his hole around Kazu's big cock. This guy was huge for real.

,' Kazu… I love you… I love you!! Aaahh!!!cum.. inside me.. inside.. nnhh!!

After some time, both of them climaxed and rin dirtied the bed sheet with his cum. He smiled and turned around to face his father, he stretched his arms towards him, asking for a hug. When his father hugged him, Rin smiled happily and he licked his father's neck and he kissed kazu's lips hard and deep.

,' you're still inside me.. kazu-san.. can you fell it? My rectal.. is already adjusting with your dick's shape… it feels so great…"

Rin used all his strength to hug kazu and sat on him, he was riding kazu's big cock now. He moaned more and showed kazu just how lewd his rectal was right now. Rin smiled, kissed kazu more and moved more on his father, though in the end, he fell on his father's arms.

,' kazu-san…. Rape me….. love me more…."

Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 pm

It was amazing to see just how quickly he became lewd and aroused. Rin really liked having my dick in his ass. He was on all four while I rammed myself deep inside him. Though I would do him only once this time, Didn't want to ruin his beautiful body. After this climax, Rin turned around and he kissed me hard and deep, he wanted me to rape him, love him more. I kissed him gently and slipped out of him. I brought him to the bathroom again and washed him.

"Let's keep some for later, tonight. I'd like to also spend some relaxing time with you."

I kissed him and then brought him to his room to et him dress up. He seemed to have trouble walking. I smirked. I told him to wait there as I put a simple red kimono on and came back to pick him up. I brought him outside to the horse stables and sat him on the dried grass. I saddled up my warhorse. He deserved a break as well. I then sat Rin in front as I sat against him in his back. My dick was pressing against his butt. He moaned lightly and I smirked again. I kissed his neck and then my horse started walking. It was a nice and warm day today, it was perfect for a little walk.

"How is it? Not too painful?"

My hand rubbed his hip and I felt him rest his back against my chest. The mist wasn't too thick today, we could almost see the sun. One of my soldiers was walking around as well.

"Good day General! Having a cute outting with your boy? Ain't he a lucky guy!"

I glared at him and evsn my horse snarled towards him. Of course this horse was not normal, it was half dragon and loved meat.

"What I do is none of your business. You will address my Son as your superior. Move, or my horse will have a little snack."

He moved and my horse continued its way. As we moved in the mist, I knew we were alone. I was excited again. Damn. My hand slowly slipped in my Rin's pants and I started stroking him as my erection rubbed against him again.

"Seems I really can't resist you now that I've had a taste."
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:29 am

They just had sex not long ago ,and this was the second round already. Rin was getting so aroused and his whole body was on fire thanks to the touch of his father. They went to bath again and then, his father decided to take Rin for a walk. Then, His father started molesting him again in no time. Really, they share the same interest and personality for real. But then, as they went to the misty area, there's a call from a soldier, he said that there's a guest in the main hall who wished to meet with Kazu. Just when Rin was about to suck off his father and fucked his cock hard!!! Though rin did not let his daddy off that easily. Kazu already grope rin in a way that he couldn't just let it like that.. rin would have a go with his father, at least once. Maybe a quick sex.

,' mmnnhhh… yes.. kazu-san.. me too.. one I taste your thick cock.. I want more… more… and more… I want it inside me all day long…now.. how about a quick one?"

Rin simply ride his father's big cock, moved hard and fast on him, squeezing him real tight and hard till Kazu was getting all excited and got all bigger, stretching Rin all over and then, after a while, they reached climax again. Rin simply swallowed Kazu's thick semen inside him, then, he made out to his father. After that quick sex, they had no choice but to go back to the main house towards the main hall. There, Rin saw….his mother.. no!! she shouldn't be back yet!!! How could this be??? This was only one day and she was suppose to be gone for the whole week!! Rin hugged his father tightly and clung to him closely. He gave his mother a plan gaze, normal gaze.

Of course, his mother did not know about what was going on between her husband and her son. She simply walked towards Rin and she looked at her husband, Kazu.

,' it seemed that our son is really attached to you, Katsutoshi-san…. and by the way.. i find a fine woman for our son to marry with.. she's a noble lady."

Then, the woman grabbed Katsutoshi and kissed his lips. That made Rin's heart breaks, how… could that woman did that!! She… kissed.. kazu!! Rin felt like ripping her lips apart but.. he couldn't this was his mother after all, how could he do that? Before things got worse, Rin simply grabbed kazu and he just dragged him to the room, their room, the bed room. He locked the door behind him and he looked at his father .. desperately.. Rin cried in both anger and pain..

,' I don't want this!!!! I don't want to share you with her!! Never!! Father… no.. Kazu.. we.. we've waited too long to make love to each other right? I've been craving and dreaming of being held by you every day!!! I don't want to be apart from you!!! never!!! "

No, Rin would never want to see his father had sex with his mother anymore!! He loved his father for so long and he.. wanted to be Kazu's loved one, not his son.. RIn did not want to be Kazu's son he wanted to be his beloved mate.. Rin was crying and he grabbed his father's face, he just made out to him more, more and he did not want to stop at all. he wanted his scent to be all over kazu.. so that everyone knows that Kazu belonged to him only!
Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm

I was enjoying myself with Rin before a stupid and suicidal soldier came to tell me a visitor was at the main house. I wasn't expecting anyone for the week. Rin proposed a quick fuck and I allowed him to ride me enough to let us cum together. He would have to hold my semen inside him though. Then we went back to the main house and I felt angered. My wife stood there as Rin clung to me. She wasn't supposed to be back before a week. When she mentioned that sge found a young noble woman for my son, I wanted to protest but Rin pulled me in my room. He rejected the fact that she was there, claiming me as his own and then kissing me hard and deep. I held him in my arms and then placed his head against my chest to let him cry. When he was done, I told him to trust me and to wait a while. I had a plan, but it would take time to fufill. I kissed him gently, wiped his eyes and then brought him back with me to his mother's side. I glared at her.

"My son will not marry that woman. He will be by my side in the army. His training starts tonight, I guess my vacation is over. We will start by camping out."

My wife sighed and came closer to me. I told myself to play along for now. Her arms went around my neck as she pressed her body against mine. I prefered Rin's body.

"Katsutoshi...you need that vacation. Why don't you stay tonight and we can have a bit of fun?"

She licked my neck, then saw Rin's bite mark, though she didn't know it was his. I took this oppprtunity to take her arms away from my neck and turned away. I ordered the servants to prepare the camping equipment. I then went with Rin to his room and packed his things for the trip. I wouldn't tell him my plan yet, too many ears could hear of it. I then packed my things. We headed out to the stables and I saddled up my horse, then another horse for Rin, so it didn't look suspicious. We left the house then with a third horse, carrying the equipment. When we were far enough, I set up the camp and dug trenches around the grounds, no creature could pass. An invisible flame dome protected us from flying creatures. I brought my son in the tent and kissed him hard.

"Would you hate me if your mother was in jail for the rest of her life?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Rin told his father out loud, he did not want to be parted from Kazu, he loved him like crazy and he would not last without Kazu.. Rin wanted to be his father no matter what, he did not care how, when, he just did not want to be parted from kazu. He waited so long to be with his daddy!! When they came back to Rin's mother, the woman was all over Kazu and RIn.. he felt tight in his chest… that woman just licked Kazu's neck.. the place where Rin left hickeys. His father was glaring towards the woman, and told her that they would go for a campaign.

That was good news, a camping! And… rin would have more time to spend with his father now! Then, Kazu said something that made rin put more attention to the words. Kazu.. wanted to put Rin's mother in jail forever? Could he do that? Is that even possible? The whole army knew who she was… but.. of course with a command from kazu, everyone would bow and obey. Rin smiled to his father.. that… if his mother was in jail forever.. then rin could really have Kazu all to himself!!

As he lied down inside the tent with Kazu, rin smiled widely and he kissed Kazu deeply. He loved the plan! He grabbed his father's face, made out to him and then, he licked the place where that woman had licked. He was cleaning kazu thoroughly. Rin bit his father's neck more and more, leaving more hickeys. And then, he just stripped himself naked, he wanted to be marked by kazu as well.. he wanted everyone who looked at him knew that he belonged to his father.

,' I love your plan.. father.. but… it would be pleasant to torture her first right? It would be amusing to see her shocked face when he saw her son and her husband having affair right?"

If Kazu was evil, rin, was wicked. He knew how to torture someone thoroughly,. First… psychological torture, and then.. physical.. till that person went completely insane. But for now.. Rin wanted to be marked and devoured by kazu.. he wanted to be 'killed' by his father's lust and love. To make his father even happier, Rin spread his butt cheek and rectal too, soon, the cum flew out form that hole like fountain.

,' kazu-san… love me… hard.. mark me all over.. I want it badly! Kill me with your love… over.. and over again… hhmmmnn.. I love you…and my hole here.. deeply loved you as well.. see… your hot sperm is dripping out f me it feels so good… I want more of this.. sweet nectar…."

Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:17 am

Rin actually liked the plan, now I just had to get my shape shifter to frame my wife. Though for now, I enjoyed looking at Rin showing my the semen that leeked out of his tight little hole. How sexy. How lewd. He wanted to mentally torture his mother before we framed her. I smiled. Such a bad boy I had. I loved it. We really were the perfect match. I loved the physical torture, he loved the mental one. I liked his plan. To torture his mother that way would make even me smile. She already knew I didn't feel any love for her, it would break her when she finds out I've been sleeping with our son.
He showed me something beautiful and then asked me to kill him with my love. I grinned, spread his legs more and stabbed my erection inside him hard. He moaned and I shut him up by making out to him. I moved hard and deep inside his tightness.

"We'll torture her...we'll fuck right in front of her, I'll make you moan so loudly that she'll lose her mind and then you'll have to accept my plan, don't interfere, just play your part. Tighten around me Rin..."

I moved more and more, Rin climaxed over and over again as I kept filling his hole. I made sure his back wouldn't get hurt by laying him on the thick blankets. I bit his neck, his nipples made him scream loudly. I didn't care how loudly, it was just the two of us alone here. We would be alone for a long time before reaching my base camp and my army. I wanted him to scream anyways.
I pulled him on me, going deeper inside him. I grabbed his ass and squeezed it tighter around my dick. He came again and his semen landed under his chin and on my lips. I licked it and then licked the cum under his chin. Delicious.

"Burn bright for me. Hotter. Wilder. Claim me. Bite me, make me moan."
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:12 am

RIn loved it, he loved everything about Kazunori.. his father. They ended up having sex again now. Of course, Rin was a lewd boy and Kazu.. he was a beast.. perfect combination that would ended up making love every damn day in their life! Kazu went so wild on Rin and that made this boy screamed loudly. He was calling to kazu over and over again. They both reached climax countless times and rin was really enjoying it. He hugged his father and even clawed his back too. He wrapped his legs around Kazu's waist so he could go even deeper.

,' aaaahhh!!! Deep!!! huge!!! Aahh!! Kazu-san! I love you!!! I love your huge cock!! Aahh!!! It's all the way inside me!! Nnhhh!!"

He was going wild on his father too. He knew Kazu liked this. So, Rin leaned closer and he bit his father's neck and chest more. Harder till he bled, then he just drank his father's blood. So delicious. Rin screamed more and he tightened his lewd rectal around his father's thick big penis. He was squeezing it eagerly now, like a hungry animal. He decided to sit on his father and ride his cock hard. Rin pushed kazu on the ground and now, he was really spreading his legs widely and riding Kazu so hard.

,' aaahhhnnn!!! So good!! Kazu-san feels so good!!! Aahhh I'm cumming now!!! aaahh!!!! "

As rin climaxed, Kazu also climaxed inside him. Right now, Rin's rectal was so full with kazu's seeds, it even sprayed out every time rin moved his waist on that huge cock. He was slamming on Kazu more, more and tightened around him even worse. He then grabbed kazu and hugged him, he wanted to be molested more now.

,' aaahh!! Kazu-san bit me more! Molest me harder!!! I love you!! Father.. aaahhnn!! Love.. love me harder!! Nnhh!! aaahh!! when.. we get back..nnhh.. you can.. fuck me hard in front of mom...aaahhhnn!!! yes!! there!!! aaaahhnnnn!! more,.. that spot aahh!!"

Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:38 pm

If I would have know that Rin was such a lewd boy and that he had a crush on me earlier, I would have taken him like this much earlier. He felt so good, so lewd and arousing. I wanted him all the time, more and more. Putting my wife in jail forever was a very small price to pay to be able to have Rin all I want in my bed.
To my surprise, Rin pushed me to my back and started ridding me. So sexy. His face was perfect and arousing. My hands rested on his hips as he moved up and down over me. I loved this. We made love veey intensily, cumming over and over again, but Rin was so lewd that he always asked for more. I pulked him down on me hard, he climaxed again and I licked the semen I could reach. Mine. He was mine. All mine.
I got a spot that made him lose it completely. He told me that he wanted me to fuck him like that in front of his mother. I smirked. So mean. Sounded like fun. I moved him faster on me, hitting that spot even more, harder, deeper. I wanted to make him cum as much as he could. I started stroking his dick hard and slow.

"So good Rin...I won't just fuck you in front of that woman, I'll make you beg for more. And when she's out of the picture, I'll fuck you against the wall in front of her cage. You will forever call my name."

I made him bounce more on my dick, I made him scream even more and I was far from being done. However, Rin's energy was starting to look low. He was looking as though he was about to faint. I stopped there. I cared too much for my son to have him faint on me. I laid him on his back and kissed him, letting my flame insert his body and giving him back some energy. When the chalky color of his skin was gone, I stopped and cupped his cheeks.

"Are you alright Rin? You should rest for now, we have our whole life to drive eachother crazy."
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

He wanted more of his father, he wanted to be devoured by Kazu over and over again, he loved him, he wanted to be drowned in his father's love. Rin was screaming, and kept calling out to his father's name. he smiled when he heard what his father said to him…he would love to have that… he would love to be fucked and loved hard right before his mother's eyes, showing her that this man.. Kazunori belonged to rin only. And of course, he would forever called kazu's name.. he would even carved it in his flesh.

Then, as rin lost his breath and energy, they stopped in their intense sex. Rin felt his father slipped flames into his body and that felt good. He felt much better already. Surely kazu's flame was much stronger than rin's just a little of it would make rin recover so fast. Then, he smiled to his father, he pulled his father closer and then they slept together till the next day came.

Rin was hugging his father as they slept and when he woke up, he sat on his father's abs and then leaned closer to make out to him. Rin made out deeply and passionately with his father and then, there, his big bad daddy was up. Rin gave him a smirk.

,' Morning father… I love you.. would you want to.. have some breakfast? Or maybe…. You want to.. have your appetizer first? Here… you can.. suck on them.."

Rin who was naked, showing his lustful erect nipples to his daddy, they were rosy and erect, he let his father sucked and bit them hard. RIn moaned and trembled. He was hugging his father tightly so that he would suck and bit those naughty nipples more and more. Rin could feel his father biting them and they bled. It felt so good. When his father was satisfied with the appetizer, rin smiled at him and kissed him.

,' aaahhh… daddy… look.. you ruined my nipples.. they're all red and swollen now.. nnnhh.. they're so sensitive…see.. one touch and it go all erect again… maybe.. you want to punish my naughty red nipples first for the training?"

Rin's rosy nipples were still bleeding a little, it made them looked like a pair of.. ripened cherry. he rubbed them and provoked
his father to molest them more, he knew that his father liked this kind of appetizer.
Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 pm

I held my son tightly against me during the night. His thin body fit perfectly in my arms and made me very comfortable. However my loveable son woke me up in an adorable way. He made out to me in such a seductive way, it made me open my eyes and smirk at him. Then he showed me his nipples, asking me if I wanted to at them as an appetizer. I smirked more and sucked on them, bitting them hard until they bled. His moans, how sexy.
When I stopped, he provoked me fuether by saying that his sensitive and swollen nipples deserved to be punished before the training. I grabbed him, pulled him against me, rubbing his obvious erection against mine. I licked his nipples again, sucked on them and made Rin moan more. Slowly, I pushed him on his back, I kept on playing with his naughty little nipples until I decided to spread open his legs and slip my erection inside him. He moaned loudly and I stared straight at him.

"Seems that you naughty nipples had a bad influence on you hungry little hole here. I will have to punish you severely Rin. You horny little flame, you"

I gave him a grin as I rammed inside him once or twice before he climaxed. I looked down, rising one eyebrow. Had my body made him that much more excited? I grabbed his hands and made him touch my chest, down to my abs. I wanted him to get very excited as he touched me. I saw his face become very flustered and I grabbed his hips to move inside him hard and deep. I fucked him until he climaxed more and until I felt satisfied. Then, I licked his lips with a smile.

"Get dressed Rin, we still have a ways to go. That was a very good meal."
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Of course his daddy would never able to resist that act. Rin knew that his father would lose it and fucked him again this morning. Morning sex felt so good, though it ended fast and they had to get dressed, and be prepared for training. Rin wanted to hug his father and always clung to him, so, when they walked , Rin would stay by his father's side. Then, they started to go to the waterfall nearby. The place was great. It was good. Rin liked the view, surrounded by trees and flowers, though most of them were black and red roses. Then, rein spotted one rose that looked different, the petals were black but.. the tips were… dark red.. rin grabbed his father's hands and then showed him the strange flower, it even had strange thorns around it.

,' ne.. kazu-san.. look.. this rose.. this one was strange.. the color and the thorns too.. is this one poisonous?"

Rin saw this kind of flower once, and that one was poisonous. He did not know if this one would be poisonous as well.. but if it is.. then.. he could give it to his mother right? Bad boy? Yes, Rin was a bad boy and he was very possessive over his daddy. He hugged Kazu and kissed him deeply with passion, when he let go of daddy's lips, he locked his gaze on Kazu's fierce sexy eyes.

,' know what daddy? I always love your eyes.. they were fierce.. piercing.. sexy… burning.. when you look at me it feels like… you're burning me all over it felt so.. good… I got arouse just by your eyes…"

Rin wanted to make out more on hi father so he did, he sealed their tongue and lips and made out wildly on daddy. Then, he nibble kazu's tongue and nip it gently. He licked that hot tongue and then he got all red. He smirked at daddy and clung to him like always. It was then, Rin heard something moving, he glared at the voice. He hugged his daddy tightly in his arms and he turned into complete efreet, burning flame. He wrapped his flaming body around his father to protect him form harm. Rin felt it. It seemed to be something bad. Then, as he thought, an arrow was shot directly towards his daddy, but RIn swung his flame tail and burned the arrow into ashes instantly. He was all over his father now, he became a flame shield for Kazu.

Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Rin clung tightly to me as we walked. I held a rope tied to the horses and lead them with us. Near a waterfall, he pointed a rose and asked me if it was poisonnous. Black rose with red thorns. That flower was indeed deadly, I held Rin away from it. Though then my little Rin started kissing me and I happily held onto his curvy waist to kiss him back. Was he actually getting turned on by my eyes? Cute.
However, the moment Rin turned into flames, I knew he heard the high pitched whistle of an arrow heading towards us. He burnt it before it reached me. I didn't even flinch. An arrow would not have killed me. Rin seemed to want to become a shield around me. I grabbed him in my arms and placed him behind me.

"Stay back Rin. Arrows can't reach me anyways. And I wouldn't want a scratch on your beautiful body."

I smiled at him. I had always been very protective of my son. I face where the arrow had come from and sent one fire ball over there. Some byakuren soldiers ran out of their hidding place. I caged them in flames. I walked towards them, glaring as I grabbed my spear. The weapon started glowing because of the deadly spells on it. The soldiers were visibly frightened but they could not run.

"You wish to die quickly and painfully or slowly and painfully?"

They asked for another option. Release them pain free? I almost laughed. I called for my son to come to my side and then I grabbed his waist to hold him against me.

"Rin, do you remember when you were younget and that I made some lobster? The shell turned bright res and you knew they were cooked right? Here's an idea, can you cook them without burning them to ashes? Learning to control the intensity of your control is proof of self control which is a good skill to have on the battlefield. I leave their deaths to you my sexy Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:10 pm

He was being a shield for his daddy, he would not let anyone hurt daddy!! Never!! He loved this man and he would never allow anyone to touch Kazu or hurt him. Though in the end, his father took down the rat by himself. He imprisoned those jerks in flames and then, he gave the pleasure to torture those soldiers to Rin. He smiled as he held his father's hands which was hugging him.

He smiled at those soldiers and then, he activated his flames. Even if they could be sued for healing, they could also be used to kill. Rin slowly made his flames surrounded the soldiers, and then, he slowly heated them all up. They were screaming in pain, the process was slow and long, though it was amusing to see their flesh turned red and even dark brown, they started to go dry a bit in some places, let's call it 'crispy'. Then, when they were cooked but not dead, they started to feel their flesh swollen and even their skin were cracking. They begged to be killed, but.. no.. people who hurt his father deserve the worst way of death!!

Rin whistle and he called for the predators in the forest. Lions ,cheetah, tigers, all carnivores gather up in one place. They were hungry and before them, were two fresh meat, and half cooked as well, that would be great meal. Rin made the flame prison disappear and he let those carnivores ate those soldiers alive. He and Kazu walked away from the area, they went to a more silent one, Rin felt like.. having his reward now that he did well in cooking those rats.

When they arrived in a small lake with water fall on it, Rin stripped naked and then he grabbed his father, he starred deeply into those fiery eyes. So fierce… so sexy… filled with.. lust… passion… anger… very hot gaze. Those eyes made RIn turned on. He smiled and then made out to his daddy real hard , he moaned more and more, he was sealing their tongue into one another, but then, an eagle was sent to kazu, it carry a letter. It seemed that the letter came from the castle. Did something happened? It was… the queen's seal there.. RIn's mother's seal.. what was the meaning of this?

,' father? Why don’t you go read the letter mom give you? I wonder what that bitch wanted from you this time.. she is so pushy on you…"
Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Rin did a pretty good job to torture them without killing them, he eventually called forth the creatures of the realm for a feast. Rin then brought me near a lake and I kept my distance. Rin held a lot from my side of the dna strand. He was mostly an efreet, but his mother was a heretic divine and thanks to her, he could go in the water, I could not. Water harmed me. Though having Rin kissing me, I almost forgot about the pain water could give me. Then, I recieved a letter, actually two. One from my annoying wife and the other from a base castle nearby. I opened the one from the base and recieved a complaint against my student Kojiro threatning the self proclaimed boss there. I just wrote a quick one making Kojiro the leader of the forces there. One done, one to go. I tored open ths second letter and read it. My jaw clenched. Some want to be King wanted his son to meet mine. If that bastard thought he could take my Rin away from me, he had another thing coming! I growled lowly and grabbed on to Rin.

"We're going to see Kojiro. It's time he became my right hand man. We have a very annoying letter from some iseless bastard that wants you to meet some worthless prince. You remember Kojiro, right?"

Kojiro had once played with Rin when he was only a child. I grabbed my son, sat him up on a horse and grabbed the other two by the rope. I went to the castle where I told one guy to bring my horse to the stables and thd other to go get Kojiro. I told Rin to go in from the kitchen and wait for me there.

"Get this place ready for a royal pain in the ass, Kojiro. Keep in mind that aside my Son, you are the only one I trust. Lets go to the kitchen, I'm hungry. Tell me, how has it been for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Of course, daddy was pleased with the first letter, it was about kojiro the cold hearted bastard, he was Rin's childhood friend, he served Rin like a prince, though they never share any strange feelings on each other. Then, the second letter was from mother, and.. another arranged marriage?? Really?? That bitch sure never gave up huh? Well.. she would learn to, soon. Then, they went far from the lake and they headed towards the castle where kojiro was. They arrived, RIn waited in the kitchen and then, two men came in, Kojiro and his daddy. Rin smiled in delight. He missed his childhood friend, kojiro, he wanted to do the silly game again with kojiro, just to remember their past times. The cold blooded killer Kojiro looked at general Kazunori and then he simply bowed, he did nto say a word to him about the question, just giving him a light bow.

Rin asked Kojiro to do magic tricks, the big hot guy growled at him and Rin stay put. He grinned and he waited. Kojiro did what Rin asked him to, he did a magic trick and black rose appeared from his hands, he gave it to rin as he bowed. Rin was his master, though Rin never treated Kojiro as slave, eh always treated this man as equal.

Then, after receiving black rose from Kojiro, he jumped on his daddy and made out to him deeply. It was at that time, a man with long black hair came inside. That was Reiga giou. Rin could smell Kojiro's scent all over this man, so he decided to tease the poker face Kojiro. He grabbed reiga's hands and then asked him directly. Rin was sitting on Kazu's lap and he saw Reiga's face blushing, but he seemed to hate Rin. Was it because of the black rose? How cute.

,' you must be reiga right? Kojiro's scent was all over you.. and don't look at me with those hatred in your eyes, I only love my father here…"

Rin kissed his father again and then, he put Kojiro's black rose on his hair after he burned the thorns. Then, as he spoke to reiga that way, the man bowed and knelt on Rin, apparently, he was afraid if because of his insolent gaze on Rin, general Kazunori would be displeased and kill him. As for Rin, he was too busy with the hot sexy daddy to realize Reiga's fear. Like eh care, he only care about kissing and raping this hot big bad daddy of his!!
Back to top Go down
Katsutoshi Kazunori
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:45 pm

As I walked in with Kojiro, Rin started patronizing my student. Asking him for the same old trick since their childhood. Kojiro didn't refuse and simply made the black rose appear. That's when this thin black haired man came in. I could easily spot the mark in his neck, but Rin only noticed the smell. It was natural that there was jealousy in his eyes, this boy belonged to Kojiro. Kojiro noticed that his little pet was being quite rude and knelt in front of me and Rin. That was unnecessary. If I were to kill everybody that looks at me with hatred, there wouldn't be much anyone around. When those two left, I made Rin look me in the eye.

"Watch out Rin. Kojiro is an important part of this army, that boy belongs to him so try not to piss anyone off. Notice everything about a person, the boy had a black rose mark in his neck and Kojiro had a crescent moon, must be tgat Reiga's mark. Anyways, eat up, then I have to go give Kojiro his new toys."

We ate slowly the food they have made for us and then I walked to the boy's room. Seemed like it was a bad moment, considering that Kojiro was kissing the boy and grabbing his ass eagerly. I waited until he noticed me. Then I gave him his weapons and the sealing ring with his symbol on it. I left him after that and went up to my room here. Once there, I pushed Rin on the bed and crawled over him. I kissed him hard and grabbed his ass hard.

"Did you notice the room? It's not Kojiro's but there were black roses everywhere. He must have been after that boy for a while now. How's this for your first mission, get close to that boy and ask him of his past. I'm curious."

I pressed my body against his and heard him moan. So cute.
Back to top Go down
Rin Matsuoka
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 pm

His father seemed to be slightly disapprove when Rin exposed Reiga's hatred towards him. He knew that kojiro was a high class general, he was his childhood friend after all of course he knew it!! Why was daddy go all concern about the boy reiga anyway.. it was not like Rin bully him or anything, he was just teasing that boy a little. Rin was kind of sulking as his father scolded him because of another cute little boy. Then, when they went upstairs, his father was all over rin, that would be the best if only daddy did not mention about that one reiga boy again… seriously… again? That just ruined the mood. He even asked about black roses around reiga's room.. why would rin bother about anything reiga?? His eyes was all over his daddy and it was completely locked on daddy Kazu!! his eyes can only see his daddy and his mind was all about daddy Kazu all the time!!

,' Well if daddy was so into reiga boy then I'll do it. And no I did not notice anything , or care about anything but daddy Kazu. Can't you see ? I've been all over you ever since forever!! and i don't give a shit if people pissed of or dead, they're nothing to me!! nothing!!"

With a sigh, Rin slipped away from the bed and he fixed his dress and clothes. He tightened the belt around his waist and then he did what daddy wanted him too, go get closer to reiga and find out more about him. Why? Why would daddy wanted to know more about reiga? If he was that interested in reiga boy why not go get that boy himself?!! Rin barely cared about reiga or whatever, he did not even wanted to know more about this guy. Short to say, he had no interest whatsoever on reiga, not one bit. Rin walked to the garden spotted reiga and then, he noticed that reiga was alone, kojiro was not there, so, he sighed and started the mission given. It was simple.

Rin sat beside reiga and let out a playful smile on him, and started to ask about the guy and his relationship with kojiro. Rin also told him that kojiro and he was only childhood friend, so there's nothing to be jealous over with. Reiga seemed to be aware about Rin, so, Rin tried to be more friendly, eh could act, that was simple. Piece a cake. Reiga simply told Rin everything about the past story. he then went back to daddy and he told Kazu everything reiga told him. That he killed the whole family who treated him like garbage, and then taken into ansatsu force, how he never let anyone go near him, but kojiro was quite close because reiga was in love with the dude and so on so forth. When he's done. He sighed and looked at daddy, seemed satisfied.

,' So? Do you want me to take that Reiga under your care too? Because you are so curious about him so badly? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's eat daddy!!!   

Back to top Go down

let's eat daddy!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next