First name : Sairen
Nickname : Kujaku ( peacock)

Race: Beast-ling- peacock

Sex of your character:

Sexual orientation of your character:

Profession: artist

Kingdom: Mythical island

Powers: [Max: 4 powers from available abilities]

Description of your powers: (minimum 2 FULL LINES for each power)

jade light : the jade light was used for healing purpose. i could spread my beautiful tail and wings and then cast that power to heal the one person i want to heal

Phoenix's flame : though i was a peacock, i could use the power of the phoenix. with this, i could summon flames and made some flame appeared around my jade tails and wings. thus, i would look like fire peacock.

Physical: ( 4 sentences minimum)

I have green , jade eyes, creamy pale skin, slim and tight body. Long black hair that reached my knee, and I got this peacock feather tattoo on my back. I have fondness over the color of jade, I wore jade nail art, jade hair pin, and jade kimono or yukata. I am very fond of traditional clothes. My figure was not that tall, it was just average, and my body and beauty made the women envy me. Though of course, I could never defeat the charm of my senpai, Sakura Asagi, he was the cherry blossom, while I was the jade peacock. Though both of us had our own uniqueness.

Psycho: (4 sentences minimum)

I was born as beastling, peacock clan. The jade peacock to be precise. My clan kind of envy me because I have the prettiest feather over others. Those people mostly got dark green, light green, or even mud green feather, only I got the beautiful jade color of feather, and it was soft jade, with dark bright blue dot on the tip of it. So, since the whole clan hated me, I learn to hate those who despise me. Actually I'm a kind and gentle person, but towards the people who pushed me around like a slave, I would bite.

Story: ( at least please make it 6 sentences)

When I was casted out from my own clan, an ansatsu leader took me under his care. I grew up beautiful and became an artist. I did body painting, sometimes dancing and singing too. Soon, because of my talent, I was placed in a brothel house as an entertainer. Though I never wanted to spread my legs to other people, they forced me too, so I got no choice but to do it. Spending some time in that brothel house taught me something, nothing was free in this wolf, not even freedom, not love.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: sairen hoshiii done   Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:21 am

validated

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

sairen hoshiii done
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Ansatsu-
Jump to: