HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinjiro
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Beast Tamer

PostSubject: This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]   Mon May 19, 2014 11:06 am

The priests pushed me in the tower room and told me to tame this disobedient beast. I glared at them and sighed when they closed the door. I then looked around and saw the man laying comfortably and almost seductively on a pile of comfortable pillows. He was staring straight at me. He didn't seem to recognize ms at all, but I recognize him. Izanagi. My childhood friend. The fire fox. I sighed and scratched the back of my head. Then I walked towards him and sat down in front of Izanagi. He was visibly trying to seduce me, I put my hand on his head and ruffled his hair. He seemed confused.

"It hurts that you don't remember me, Izanagi. Anyways, we have to get out of here, I don't like the way they are treating you. You are no beast and you cannot be tamed."!/b]

I gave him a smirk as I grabbed his chin and seduced him lightly myself. Our lips almost touched before I backed away and stood up. I looked around the tower and sighed. The only way out was through the door I was pushed in from. I turned to face Izanagi, my long black tail swishing from side to side. The only animal part I had.

[B]"I f you still can't recognize me, then the promise you made me when we were playing here during our youth was forgotten as well? You promised we would escape and live together to open an Inn. You told me you would be my wife. Have you forgotten me, Izanagi? My cute little flaming fox..."

I smiled lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Rebel Warriors

Job/hobbies : white fox & efreet combined

PostSubject: Re: This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]   Tue May 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Locked up and he was a beast that need to be tamed. That was izanagi. He was flaming fox, a mix between efreet and a white fox. Rare being and of course, the 'priest' wanted to have him as their weapon. One night. When he was lying down on the big bed, covered by silk and pillows, he saw a man, beautiful one. He was assigned to tame izanagi. He seduced the beauty in black hair but the man got him confused instead.
He said things about promises and wife things. What? Who was this man? It had been forever since izanagi ever saw another man aside those evil priest. He did not know this person but sure he's handsome. Though sadly, izanagi did not remember anything about this man. Perhaps, first step first, he should come with this man and see what would happen next.

And so, the man decided that they should take the door. Not good idea for izanagi. If they walked through that door, the priests would harm them and sure, two against so many priests and guards, not fair at all. Izanagi got up, walked towards the beautiful man, and he grabbed his hands, both of them. He pulled the man's arms and made him wrapped them around Izanagi's waist, tightly.

,' hold me tight, beautiful. I don't think we would take a door to escape…bad idea that was.."

Izanagi smiled and he turned into blazing phoenix. He flew through the window and his form was huge, all fiery. The cold did not bother him at all, not in this form. And the handsome guy, pretty much comfortable in his flaming back. They flew for some time and then, they landed in a forest, the middle of forest , near a lake. This place was warmer and izanagi turned back to his normal form.

He walked to the man, wrapped his arms around his neck and he slowly caressed the man's chest. A body of a fighter was so good, feels good, looks good. Izanagi leaned closer and he licked the beauty's lips.

,' I might not remember you… but I like your heat.. it matched mine so well…you spoke to me as if you've known me for long…anyways.. the past.. is the past.. let's concentrate in present times all right?"

Izanagi smiled at the beautiful dark haired man and he gently pushed him down to the ground and started kissing him , licking his lips , tongue, and mouth, all over.

,' shall we bathe in the lake, my handsome savior?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]   Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 pm

To my surprise, Izanagi could leave whenever he wanted. He simply turned into a phoenix and we were out of that place. I was happy, but hurt at the same time. When we landed, my heart broke more as Izanagi said that he didn't remember me and that the past was the past. It almost felt like he said that my memories of him, our promises, everything I did to become a man worthy of him was worthless. I let him push me down and he started making out with me. I let him for a while until I turned us around for me to be on top. I simply looked at him, without kissing him. I rubbed my thumb on his cheek and smiled gently.

"Izanagi...I can never forget about the past. I became the man I am today because you asked me to save you when I could. I...did everything I did because of you. You said the day you were going to be free of those priests, then we would get married and open an Inn. I saved up all this money so we could have a comfortable life together. But you...you don't remember?"

I looked in his eyes and there was nothing but confusion. I sighed and laid my head against his chest. He forgot. Had everything been in vain? No, I kept my promise. I got him out, now I would get the other promises fulfilled as well. I stood up, picked him up since he had no shoes or boots on his porcelain feet. I carried him deeper in the woods until we made it to a clearing filled with flowers, a large house sat snuggly at the end of the field. I brought him all the way there. The house was mine, it has three stories high. I unlocked the door and walked in. I sat him down on my couch and turned the fire on.

"Are you hungry Izanagi? By the way, you can call me Shinjiro, Shin or Shinji works too."
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]   Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm

The man, he sounded sad and in pain , Izanagi could feel the dark energy surrounding him. It got worse when the man said that Izanagi had an oath with him that one day they would get married, they would open and inn together and live together. Izanagi completely forgot about all that. Ever since he was imprisoned with those strange red balls all over him, his head had been manipulated and brainwashed. His memories about the past were all gone. Though still, nothing could fool the heart.

Izanagi let the guy brought him to a big three story house and then he lied down on a big couch. Izanagi grabbed the guy, Shinjiro, and he kissed him gently. He smiled and pushed the man down to the couch as he climbed over him. Izanagi hugged Shinjiro and he kissed the man more. It felt so natural, it felt so good… this man's warmth was so good…

,'mmmhhh… you know Shinjiro-san… my head is fucked up…I don't even remember my family…how I got to that tower…I don't know… but I know that I want your warmth, your touch.. and I really like you.. and… kissing you felt so natural for me…"

It's true that izanagi's head was completely screwed. Thanks to those bastard priests. But his heart.. remember the feeling, even though his head did not. And his body.. was reacting towards this man's warmth and touch. So he was sure that there's must be something between them, for real. He kissed and he stripped himself naked before the man. He smirked and grabbed Shinjiro's hands as he led those hands to caress his chest, waist, and hips.

,' Shinjiro-san… mmmhhh…I want you now…. My body felt like on fire when you touch me… nnhhh…it felt so good…your hands… mmmhhh.. your touch… don't you want more of me Shinjiro-san? nnnhhh… i… might not remember you so… why don't you make me remember?"

Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Izanagi sure seemed to love having me under him, that never changed. Even as children he never wanted me to be over him while we played. Though this time was much different. His small hands led mine all over his body and I smiled when he said that he wanted my warmth and that kissing me was natural to him. Those priests might have played around with his head, but his heart had always been his. He asked me to touch him, to hold him. I sat up, slowly pressed my lips against his and we kissed gently, lovingly. My kiss showed the love I felt for him, his showed insecurity and how lonely he'd been. I picked him up and brought him to my bedroom and laid him on my bed. Since Izanagi was always flipping me under him, I made him turn over on me and I held his wait there. He was naked, but I wasn't, he could ways undress me, make it sexy and romantic at the same time. I just kept kissing him slowly, feeling his small body against mine. Something poked my belly and I noticed that he was erect. Was he that excited? Just by a kiss? How cute.
My finger rubbed up against his already wet and twitching rectal. He moaned and his eager body moved, as if begging for that finger to go inside him. I rubbed my finger at the entrance for a while as I kissed him before I finally slipped it inside him. The gasping moan that came out of his mouth made me become bigger in my pants and groaned as it became a little unbearable. My finger moved inside him slowly, rubbing against everywhere it could reach. Izanagi stopped kissing me, he was moaning too much and moving his hips on me. I got to see the pleasure he felt all over his face. He was so sexy. I grabbed his hand and placed it over the bulge in my pants. It was starting to me painful, I needed him to play with me too, but then, his semen was all over my clothes. I smirked. I sat him down on the bed and stood in front of him. Slowly, I stripped of my clothes and saw his shiver, tremble and blush when I took my pants off.

"Izanagi, I'm going to make love to you now. Pay in mind that I said love, because I do love you."
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Rebel Warriors

PostSubject: Re: This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:07 pm

This man, Shinjiro was such a teaser and also, a talker. He talked about making love to Izanagi but all he did was slipping his fingers inside that hole. He molested that hole for some more and it would not make izanagi felt satisfied at all. He gave the man a glare, grabbed him and slammed him to the bed. Izanagi licked the guy's face all over.

,' if you're to make me remember… use your cock not your finger, stop talking and start fucking me hard!"

If this man was to make izanagi remember everything, he'd better start doing it or this fox would just give up on all of it. Izanagi grabbed Shinjiro's hands and placed them around his waist and he sat on the man's cock. It was hard and hot already to the point when he was all way inside, the man climaxed instantly.

,' my…my… was it that good? My tight hole? I'll let you have some more… Shinjiro-san…"

To make this man got more aroused, he spread his legs widely and let shinjiro watched carefully as izanagi moved on him. Riding his cock eagerly. Some of the cum spurted out from that hole and he moaned more. He gave more pressure on Shinjiro's cock and squeezing it hard, eagerly. He looked into Shinjiro's eyes with sharp , intense gaze.

,' Aren't you going to carve yourself deep within me?? And here I thought you'll make me remember nothing but your warmth!!?"

Izanagi barely remember anything, and if this man was telling the truth, he'd better carve himself deep inside izanagi's body and heart. He'd better show it loud and clear that he really loved izanagi and made this fox remember nothing but Shinjiro's warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]   

Back to top Go down

This brings back memories [prp Izanagi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1