HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

kiss of vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuryo Yoshimi
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: kiss of vampire   Tue May 20, 2014 7:20 pm

For a vampire like him, or rather, a unique vampire, Akuryo was kept in the palace for a very long time. He was kept as the one and only concubine the king of Fallen Angel would cherish. It was true that Akuryo was the prettiest amongst all the concubines. Though all of them were also beauties, it seemed that the king, loved to see akuryo danced for him. It was said that the king, was a beauty. Even though he was a fearsome warrior, he was truly beautiful. That was what the rumor said. People said that the king was strong, and he loves to control even in bed. Though none have ever seen the king's face, not even Akuryo, his most favorite pet.

And so, one night, he was called to the king's personal chamber. Akuryo wore red blood veil on the bottom adorned with golden jewels, given by the king himself. And for the top, he only wore necklaces that went all the way to his belly, and also golden chains that was filled with red rubies.

The music was softly played then. The king, he stayed behind the curtain of his seat. Yes. The king's seat was like a bed but with curtains, he was sitting on it and the curtain hid his face. He also wore mask, to hid his looks. This king, he had beautiful figure, strong as well. His aura showed that he was, dominating and intimidating, but Akuryo, did not let the king do as he pleased on him.

Though as the kind asked him to dance, he shall dance for him. Akuryo slowly moved his hips right and left, thrusting to the air slowly and shake it in seductive way as the chains and jewels on him made soft sound on his dance. He moved his hips and waist in harmony with the music and then, when it stopped and the dance ended, the king, asked Akuryo to come forward, closer to him.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: kiss of vampire   Tue May 20, 2014 7:20 pm

As he came closer to the king, he was pulled closer and then, the king caressed Akuryo's skin, his belly, his chest, and his thigh as well. The king seemed to be enjoying it. He smirked and he caressed Akuryo more . in the end, he stripped akuryo naked and he wanted to have sex with him. But of course, AKuryo rejected it. He pretend to fall on the king's chest and breathed heavily.

,'nnnggghhh… your highness i.. feel so…weak… my..head… it.. hurts…"

The king, was not that sensitive in feelings or in sight. He was not able to tell if akuryo was only acting. Though the king took it seriously and in the end, he send akuryo away to the concubine chamber, the harem chamber. Good! Akuryo never wanted to give his precious cherry to someone who only saw him as a mere low class whore!! So in the end, AKuryo went to his own room. The harem room, with the other concubines. He stripped naked and went into the huge bath tub there. It was big enough for ten people. He sighed and he wet himself with the warm water in the tub. He took a nice warm bath and after that, he dried himself off and went to the bed.

As he was sitting on the bed naked, one concubine come to him and cuddled with him. Akuryo did not mind if it's only cuddling. As long as it was not sex. Cause that one was only for his special lover. Then, AKuryo and the concubines spend their own sweet time cuddling while the king called for another slaves of him for sex. The beauties that were all over akuryo was kissing and molesting his whole body. Kissing, licking his legs and belly, and chest too. Akuryo shivered and moaned softly. He giggled and then, he grabbed one concubine that had been licking him. He kissed that man and he pushed him down, licking his body too, giving him pleasure since h gave AKuryo one. The other male beauty was behind Akuryo. He licked Akuryo's butt and he hugged him, caressing him from behind. Three of them were pleasuring themselves though they did not have sex, only caressing and molesting each other.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: kiss of vampire   Tue May 20, 2014 7:21 pm

The next day, Akuryo woke up on his big bed with the other concubines. Like always. He saw that everyone was still sleeping. And so, he woke up first and he looked out the window, the sun was there, shining brightly, lovingly, its shine was so warm. AKuryo smiled and he walked towards the huge bath tub. From the look of it. The servants cleaned it yesterday. He bathed and then he dressed up. Like always, he wore thin violet shawl to cover his intimacy. The shawl reached his feet and he wore another shawl on top, just to cover his chest and nipples.

He tied up his long brown hair on the back and he brushed it nicely. He then took some aromatic honey lotion and applied it all over his firm , tight body. Making his skin had the fragrance of the sweet honey. Then, he walked to the balcony of the palace. From up there, he could see the town. The big city, running like crazy . the people, the soldiers, all of them. Then, he noticed someone starring at him. Down there.

He noticed a young man, he was obviously starring at Akuryo. He then threw a red rose to him. Akuryo caught it with smile and kept the rose with him. What a strange young man. Though it's nice to see that guy, he was Akuryo's fans from afar, not even the king knew about this. Then, Akuryo went for a walk around the big castle. He ended up on the garden in the first floor of the vast castle.

Unexpectedly, he met up with the king. He was there too, with his guards. Sitting on the gazebo, alone. Akuryo did not approach him but then, the guard brought akuryo to the king. Once there, he saw the king, still wearing his mask to cover his face.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: kiss of vampire   Sat May 24, 2014 9:05 pm

As he walked towards the king, he was pulled closer to him. Akuryo fell on the king's lap and he smiled. He should smile. He was the pet after all. The king then kissed him and made out to Akuryo hard. They cuddled and moaned together. Though then, they heard the bell. It was the bell of terror. It only rang when the king died, or when the kingdom was under attack. And since the king was alive…then it means… the kingdom was under attack? All of a sudden? Really??

The king stopped kissing akuryo and he saw one of the guards running towards him. Breathless he was. He knelt before the king.

,' your majesty! We're are under attack! The king of the south has attack us! How should we proceed my king?"

The king looked shocked and lost. He never expect such sudden attack. Sadly, this king was foolish one. Despite his beauty he was a fool and a tyrant. And so he did not know that everyone under his command had betrayed him and joined with the southern king. Akuryo decided to ran towards the harem. He must at least protect his friends from any harm. He arrived at the harem room. It was still safe. He locked the doors and windows and warned everyone inside. He placed flaming seal on the doors and every windows. Preventing enemies to breached inside

Though then, as the battle ended, the king of the enemy came inside the castle, he was a big guy, a big muscular man with fierce yet handsome face. His hair was black and it reached his waist, his eyes were fierce, wild, piercing. His build was meant to fight any wild bull. The enemy's king, came to the harem and he just scatter Akuryo's flame seal. He smiled as he saw Akuryo standing alone inside the harem.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: kiss of vampire   Sat May 24, 2014 9:07 pm

The king of the enemy, was known as the Dragon king. Akuryo looked away from him, though the big warrior came to him and carried him in his arms. Two of them went to the Dragon's bedroom. Which was used to be the king's, former king's bedroom. The dragon, put Akuryo on the bed, surprisingly, he was gentle towards Akuryo. The king, ordered the servant to prepare a bath for him. They did and then, the Dragon grabbed Akuryo. Stripped him naked and he put Akuryo inside the bath tub. He joined then. He starred deeply on Akuryo's eyes.

,' fascinating vampire aren't you? A rare beauty you are, from now on you belong to me. Anyone who touch you shall die by my blade."

The dragon grabbed and he made out to Akuryo so hard and he also squeezed Akuryo's butt . he was a bit rough but still gentle. In his own way though. The dragon played with AKuryo's crotch and dick, he gently nibbled the vampire's rosy lips and smirked when Akuryo moaned and shivered.

,' hmmm… moan for me more my flower… call my name… Dragon Lord… I am your lord… your king… and you're mine… all of you!"

Akuryo shivered to the whisper of this man. He was so strong, so handsome, sexy dragon king. He could not help it but to moan more and tremble more in the king's arms. Such strong man! The dragon king pushed his big erection inside Akuryo's wet rectal, he slipped everything inside and made the vampire screamed in bliss.

,' aaahhhhhhhnnn!!! Yes… my king…. Aaahh!! You're my king! Aahhh yes!! Yes!! So good!"

The king moved his big erection inside Akuryo slowly, but intensely still. He ram it deep inside all the way to the hilt and he gave a powerful shot of his semen inside Akuryo which made the vampire reached climax as well. Their intense sex lasted for hours and then, Akuryo fainted. He never had such wild, passionate, intense sex in his life. This king was really something.

When he woke up in the next morning, the dragon king was beside him, Kissing him softly and cuddling him. Akuryo smiled and he moaned for the king more. The dragon king did not stop making out to Akuryo, not till he was satisfied with their intense kissing. He then whispered into Akuryo's ear.

,' you're mine. AKuryo… and I am yours…"

Akuryo smiled, he giggled and hugged the big guy, he whispered into the king's ear which made the Dragon smile.

,' yes.. my king.. i am yours.. and you are mine..."

PostSubject: Re: kiss of vampire   

Back to top Go down

kiss of vampire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1