ValaLegion

Job/hobbies : Singing + Stealing
Humor : I don't know....What is humor?

PostSubject: Vala Legion   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:49 am

Last Name : Legion
First name : Vala
Nickname : ‘Pet or Puppy’

Race: Hybrid

“My age? I don’t know what my age is. He always refused to tell me anything…. But I think I once over heard Luscious once saying he was surprised I had lasted for 2,000 years…Maybe that’s my age?”

Sex of your character: Female

Sexual orientation of your character:
Unknown as she has never expressed any interest in that area yet.

Profession: Professional Singer, Thief

Kingdom:
Vala was not born into a Kingdom. She was bought in the slave markets so she’s unsure which Kingdom to belong to.

Powers:
1) Light
2) Darkness

Description of your powers:
1) Light: I’ve always been able to heal things. That’s why I’m still alive and I think why he kept me for so long. I’ve also found that when I concentrate really hard I can create little bolts of lighting, though I haven’t really tried anything with them yet.

2) When I was kept as nothin’ better than a pet, it was the darkness that shielded me. It let me create illusions that could delay the torture, if only for a few hours. I could also control shadows and even use them to take me to different places though I only ever looked at the distant places.

Physical:
My hair is long as it goes slightly past the middle of my back and its color is a light mousey brown, though some describe it as a dirty cream. My skin is pale but not white, as if I haven’t been in the sun much and truth be told, I have not. I’m small, only about five feet five inches in height with a slender frame that weighs only about 110pounds. I have pure black wings that fade to white with silver tips towards the ends of my primary feathers. I also have golden/amber colored eyes with tiny dark red flecks in them.

Animal form:
Tiger- A white tiger with black strips though my eye color is still it’s normal gold, not the blue of a normal white tiger. Also my wings are white and then darken to black towards the end of my primary feathers, have golden tips the same shade of mine eyes.

Psycho:
Vala is a very shy person when met directly and upfront. Though one would never guess that when she is on stage singing like the angles she tries to mirror. She can be overly protective of small children and animals and hates people who are uselessly cruel. She also loves a good poem or story and has this tendency to memorize them easily and quickly. Very kid like, as Vala’s age is rather young.
When in her animal form, Vala finds it easy to express her self, as she is certain that she can’t be hurt. Her tiger self is too powerful and daring to let her self be place in the background and demands attention. Is usually thought of as aggressive when all Vala is really doing is trying to get the attention she is denied when human.

Story: ( at least please make it 6 sentences)
Vala does not know her age or from where she came because she lost all those memories when she was sold into slavery. But she somehow escaped with the help of raiders who shut down the person who had kept her as worse than a pet. From that time on, a priest who also happened to be a musician took in Vala. She slowly opened her self up and one day while he was practicing his flute, as he did every afternoon after breakfast, she opened her mouth and started to sing. After that Vala was thought music until one day she could leave and make her own living in the world. But since the world didn't seem to need many musicians she ended up learning how to pick-pocks, con people, and many other things, just so she could get something to eat.

Last edited by ValaLegion on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Vala Legion   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi there, I've read all of your intro and please fix the story i only see 5 sentence there. Also, since you stated your age as 2000 the administrator will set that one for you. Kindly fix the story BEFORE you start RP. Thank you ^_^

ValaLegion

Job/hobbies : Singing + Stealing
Humor : I don't know....What is humor?

PostSubject: Re: Vala Legion   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Ok added a sentence for the story. Is that good?
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Vala Legion   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 am

Thank you for fixing ^_^ welcome and have your fun ^_^

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Vala Legion   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:46 am

Welcome!!! ^^
Back to top Go down