World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 pm

it has been some time since halrein knows his new friend Reiji. he knows that Reiji lost track of his teacher and he might need help in his journey to find this teacher of his. Even before they begin, Halrein knows that the journey will be dangerous and they will need some assistance in this. he is thinking of a friend of his, or maybe more than just a friend. After their last meeting, both reiji and Halrein made promise that they will meet up at the upper river in forbidden kingdom, since they will start the searching there.

So, Halrein sit by the river wearing his usual clothes in blue and golden red ornament on it. He wait for his friend Reiji to catch up to him. * i hope Reiji is okay, this realm is very dangerous and dark, i don't know if two of us will be enough for this* Halrein dare not play any instruments or make a sound. All he do is cast a barrier first so that it will protect him if there is a wild beast coming closer or any danger. He then make a small fire camp to keep the place he is sitting bright and safer, or... at least.. it feels safer. halrein brings only necessary weapons as he does not want to get slowed down by bringing lots of stuff, besides its just not his style to do so.

His expertise in spell and combat art should be enough for them to survive , but it will be different story if they are attacked by an army.Waiting in anxiety Halrein keep his eyes open and watch things closely around him.

Last edited by Halrein Alsvieth on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net
Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 am

After Reiji has met his friend Hal and that they have talked about his lost teacher, Hal managed to convince him that he should go out and search for him. At first Reiji didn't like the idea of abandoning his beloved teachers home. He didn't want to abandon the care that they have provided to the people around. He wanted to keep his masters dream alive. Plus he didn't even know if he was still alive or if he was only gone missing. Since the body was never seen, Reiji was hoping that he was e  somewhere out there. That he was trapped someplace and couldn't come back to him. An other thing that made him hesitate about leaving was that he wasn't much of a fighter. Hideyoshi did try to teach him a few things that he knew from when he was a solder, but he didn't learn enough from him to fight the way his teacher did. It took a while before he finally accepted to go out and look for Hideyoshi. Since he would has the help of his friend, he was hoping that everything would be fine. 

He was asked to join his friend up in this kingdom, he packed up in his medicine box he would always Carrie around with some herbs and potions that he felt would be useful on such a journey also a some dried up food incase they couldn't hung down anything. Before leaving, he also took off its  stand the two katanas that belonged to his teacher. It felt kind of awkward to have then to his waist. It wasn't something he was used to.  He also had the small dagger he would sometimes use to cut some of the plants. That would be useful in any situation. It was scary for him to be off on his own for the beginning of the journey. It was the first time he even set foot out of his village. But he was lucky enough to not get into any trouble till he finally joined up with his friend. He felt a bit lost, out of place. He even wondered how he managed to get all the way here. Well he was used to get through the woods, this wasn't much different. 

When he saw the saps of Hal's silhouette far afar, Reiji sighed in relief. He walk up to him with a smile.

- Hey there! Glad I could find you!
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm

As Halrein wait for his friend Reiji by the small fire camp that he made, He begins to feel someone else presence in the realm. it seems that this time , it is not something dangerous. As the scent and the presence gets stronger, halrein smells something familiar, something like a vampire scent but this one is not new to his nose. As the person gets closer, it reveals himself and turns out to be Reiji.it was a relief that this new friend of his manage to enter the realm safely and still in one piece. For sure, Halrein knows that Reiji is not quite a fighter though he can defend himself.

He sees Reiji bring lots of stuff for sure.. its just like they are going on a pack. Hal can see that his friend here brings some dried food and medicine box with him along with some weapons. Those things will surely be useful in their journey. it will be a long journey for sure since they don't know where this teacher of Reiji is. For one second there, halrein think * why does he bring dried food? doesn't it will taste bad?? i mean... I'm a good hunter.... or perhaps he likes that kind of food?*

Not letting Reiji stand too long halrein greets him " there you are, good to see you in one piece, come just rest for a while before we go, i'm sure you are tired, oh and... those dried food... you know... I'm a great hunter....though my cooking is not that good, just to let you know dude."
Then Halrein make a space for his friend Reiji to sit by near the fire camp to rest a while before they start searching. The realm is dark and dangerous it will be Halrein's job to protect his vampire friend, since he does not seem like a real deal fighter.

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 am

Reiji was surprised that he noticed the dried food through the leather bags that was hanging from his medicine chest he always had strapped on his back.  It could of been anything else! He wasn't sure if he insulted his friend by bringing this dried food, but Reiji wanted to safer then sorry. Since he was tired from the long walk, Reiji took his medicine chest off his back and put it on the ground near him and he sat down near the fire at the space that Hal left him. He let out a big sigh of relief once he wasn't up on his legs anymore. He didn't realize how much his legs where hurting him. He could feel his blood rush up and down through his legs. He was used to walking a lot but never this much. This journey would be promising. Hopefully he would get used to walk even more then he was used to. He started rubbing his legs and looked back at his friend. He said he wasn't a good cook. It was a good thing that Reiji was used to cooking. Though it would be a bad thing if he would get wounded, he didn't know if he would be eating well if Hal was a bad cook. This made him a little nervous but he brushed it off his mind. He had to be more optimistic!

- Don't worry about the cooking... You hunt and I'll cook... I'm pretty good at it. If I can make these potions, creams and powders... cooking is nothing for me.  The dried food can always be useful... We never know what may happen.

He smiled at his friend. He didn't know what would happen during this trip, he just hope nothing bad would happen. He would need to show a few things he had in his cabinet just in case something would happen. But first, Reiji wanted to rest a bit.

- I know you said your a bad cook... But did you make something? I'm kind of hungry right now...
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm

They were calmly chatting and having a comfortable time at the moment. besides from feeling relieved that Reiji manage to come all they way here and still alive, halrein can't be anymore grateful than this. he sees his friend Reiji is completely exhausted. it is obvious that the journey he is having to get here is not an easy one. luckily, halrein got plenty of water supply from the fruits and flowers that he picked back home. halrein can manipulate water , as long as there are living things around him, he can turn it into water or take the water out from the plants. he did this since he is not sure that the water from the river in this realm are save enough to consume.

Seeing his tired friend, halrein then take a white lily from his backpack and cast his ability to make the water appears from the center of the flower and then he pour the water into a clay bottle that he have and give it to reiji. it is a good news when Reiji said that he is s great cook, hal is not that surprised since he is good in making potions so he being a good cook is nothing strange . it might be true and wise to have dried food as Reiji said since they have no idea how long this journey will take, so hal let reiji alone with that idea of his. it a good deal for halrein if reiji do the cooking and he do the hunting, however, the problem is, if he go hunting who will protect reiji? it crossed his mind that he would take reiji along when hunting, but then, that plan does not sound good at all.

" tell me Reiji, if i go hunting alone, who will protect you? your sword there, you can use it well? as far as i know, the beast in this realm is like terror,they are hot headed beast and.. are you sure you can handle them with your sword and skill? I got a good friend that could help us but.. i'm not sure"

While saying this, halrein is thinking of a way to let him go hunting while keeping reiji safe where he is. he could place traps surrounding reiji but that sounds not comfortable. Maybe his friend Reiji here got another idea? or if he doesn't then halrein might be forced to make a new plan for the journey.

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 am

It was true that Reiji wasn't much of a warrior nor much of a fighter. He always tried to stay away from trouble. He knew all the quiet places where he could be alone or hide if he needed to in his own village. Yet here in this realm everything corner was unknown. He didn't know where the safe places where, what they would come across or even what could happen here. Reiji was starting to get worried about all this. How could he know if they where not trying to do all this for nothing? How could he even know if his teacher was still alive somewhere out there? If he where still alive, wouldn't he have come back to his home? Reiji didn't know what to think anymore. Though he was here now, there must be a reason why life has lead him here. 

The question still wasn't answered though... Would he really be able to defend himself in this unknown place? He looked up at his friend.

- I could maybe use thier own blood to drown anything that would try to hurt me. I have never tried to do that though... I never had any problems with the wild creatures back where I live, since I can talk with them... But here... I don't know. I never needed to fight before. My teacher was a fighter and did try to show me how to use this.

He placed one of the katanas on his lap.

- But I don't have much faith in my fighting skills. I only knew how to hide from others, talk with plants and animals and make this medicine from the plants around me. Is this really a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

While thinking about Reiji's safety and keep on thinking of a way to protect him while he is away, his friend here begins to talk about his ability that could make the beast drowning in their own blood, its an ability that is never been heard before and it took a while to understand it. With a little imagination Helrein is thinking about that one, maybe it can be done by a vampire. but still that is still a puzzle.

Perhaps the usual beast are more friendly and easier to be tamed, but in here, there are lots of possibilities which aren't good at all. however, rather than thinking about contacting his close "friend", it might be better to do it another way since it'll take too much time if he does that. Halrein goes silent for a while, he is concentrating his power in his mind, and a bright light appears in his palm, he cast it to the air and make his doppelganger it looks exactly like the real thing. Then he turn his face on his friend ," my double here will protect you but not for long i'm afraid, he is not as strong as the real me of course, but i'm sure it can last at least one hour tops."

Preparing his weapons such as spear, arrows and bow to get going for a hunt, he remember something that might be able to help this friend of his. So, he cast his ability and make a ring of flame surrounding reiji and the double of himself, " i'll be going now, be sure to stay inside the fire ring at least i believe it can hold back any beast that attacks you." Wasting no more of their precious time, halrein rushed his way into the depth of the forest, he begins his hunting for food, all that is left now is reiji his good friend.

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 am

There was a long silence after Reiji spoke. Hal seemed to be lost on his thoughts. He could see that his friend was concentrated on something. He wasn't sure if he should speak or stay silent and let Hal in his concentration. Thats when he noticed a bright light coming out of his hands. Reiji was curious to know what his friend was doing. He was observing closely as the light went up into the air. Reiji skipped when he saw that there was a second Halrein in front of him. His friend explained that this double would protect him. He was so surprised about the doppelgänger that he noticed the fire ring only once his friend was gone to go hunt. He remembered slightly that his friend said something like he shouldn't move out of this fire ring. He didn't see why he would walk away. He had no where to go. Plus he was finally able to rest his legs. 

Reiji couldn't help himself to keep staring at the double. He felt somewhat...  very awkward! He was trying to ignore it but his eyes kept going back to the figure that looked exactly as his friend. Reiji thought that this was a very weird power. Wondering how such thing was possible. Well a lot of people thought the same about his own ability, most thought that Reiji was just being crazy. He ha no clue if this clone could speak or not, or if even it was a solid figure.  He then decided to get closer he brought up his hand, hesitating a while before poking it. He was surprised to notice that it was solid. He then decided to see if it could even speak.

- Do you talk?

He suddenly felt really stupid. What the hell was he doing? How silly he was being. He went back to where he was sitting and laid down on his back, staring up to the sky. He was hoping that the real Halrein would arrive soon. For some reason he felt very nervous and felt like if something bad would soon happen. Or maybe it was just  this awkward situation that made him feel this weird feeling.
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Leaving reiji all by himself in a dark realm is not a good idea and Halrein is completely aware of it. At some point, that friend of his might get attacked by a beast, but is its just a mediocre beast then the ring of fire is more than enough to protect him, but it will be different story if the one that attacks is from an enormous beast such as dragons, then halrein is not sure. Realizing that such thought is useless and gives him no good at this moment, he decide to brush them off from his brain. All that he needs to do now is concentrating on the hunting. he needs to kill at least a beast with a size of a deer or bull if he is about to feed two person and make enough supply for the journey, which is sure to be a long one.

he continue his steps into the depth of the forest and use his ability to strengthen his eyes sight which makes him able to see through a pitch black forest. he could see a deer in the north and a bull in the south. the deer is about ten meters from him and as for the bull it is closer.When he get to see the two beast, he stops and makes no sound, not even a slight of breath. Examining the situation, halrein grab his bow and arrow, he aims carefully towards the bull , he makes sure that he locks the target perfectly before he shot the arrow. he cast his eye sight at the bull and the arrow, the ai is perfect and then he shot the bull right in the head. In no time, the bull is dead and halrein ties it with a robe and drags it with him. for a moment there, he is filled with happy thought that he can get a good catch this time.

However, suddenly, halrein hears a loud roar of a beast. he is sure that this one is a huge beast and from the roar, he can tell that this huge thing is angry. it takes less than a minute to make halrein's head filled with horrible thought of what might happen to reiji. So, wasting no more time, he rush his way back to where Reiji is. Luckily he got his double with Reiji so that he could easily track their location.

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 am

The doppelgänger didn't have any reaction. He really felt stupid. Maybe it would only react if he was in really in danger... Then again, would this reall work or would it just stand there as it wad now? Since Reiji was exhausted from the very long walk to get here, Reiji was slowly falling asleep. It was hard not to. He was laying on his back staring up to the sky. He had the heat of the fire and everything was silent and darker here. Even if he had that bad feeling, he still felt safe enough to let himself dos off.

As he was slowly dosing off, a big noise made his sit up one shot. It sounded like a big growl from a big creature and it didn't sound too happy. Reiji Had a good reason back then to have this bad feeling after all. He didn't know how close it was but quickly got his answer. The beast came out of the tree line to arrive not far from the place he was. It looked like a giant wolf with black fur but it's snout was a bit shorter and only had bright red that went up between it's eyes. Its pointy ears that where straight up and it was sniffing around. Reiji has never seen such thing in his life. He only felt like going off and try to hide someplace. But his friend told him to stay in. He had no clue if this thing was any good or if it would just try to eat him. The creature approached and didn't seem to happy. Unless if it was just because he had a scary look. He looked at it closely and noticed that it was bleeding. He then herd and other noise. This howling sounded bigger and scarier. For some reason, Reiji felt that he needed to help it.

- If you go hide... I can heal your wounds. But you will have to promise that you won't eat me.

The wild creature looked at me surprised.

- Silly vampire... You better hide yourself... I appreciate your concern but I can handle  myself you in an other hand...

Then the noise was getting closer...

- Look this is very dangerous here... It tried to eat me. I don't think you are safe there. I'll try to fight this off. But I will need your help. And then you will have to heal me.

That when something twice as big came out from behind it. This also looked more like a hyena with a crushed wrinkly face. That was the creature he actually herd previously that woke him up. The red faced wolf turned and started growling and backing up. It jumped to the hyena like creature but the wild got pushed away easily with just one paw and slammed into a tree. The impacted was hard and the wolf passed out. The hyena then turned to Reiji looking at him as a potential meal. It approached regarding the fire ring. It was like if it didn't scar it off. Reiji took out a katana and ready to fight. It let out an other big growl. It was so loud it hurt Reiji's ears. His whole body was shaking in fear. Why did he come all the way out hear? He knew that he would never get out of this mess on his own...

* Damn! Am I really going to get killed like this!? Why the hell am I hear?*

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 pm

The doppelganger that he casts back then really works, halrein could see Reiji though its eyes. He knows that reiji is in grave danger. Two huge beasts are ready to make his friend reiji their dinner. One of them is slightly smaller than the other one and it has figure of a black wolf and it is bleeding, maybe Reiji manage to harm the beast a little, but obviously it is not enough to keep him alive. The firs beast is just a little bad news compared to the second one. Still from the eyes of his double, he sees a giant beast with hyena-like form which is terrifying and horrible. it does not matter which beast is more dangerous, all of them looks exactly the same to him, the same ugly and stinks! He can't believe that his fire ring is nothing for those beasts since they simply tear it apart. But luckily, he still goes his double with reiji.

halrein controls his double through his mind while he flies faster to where Reiji is. In his heart he says to himself * reiji, please be safe! i'm coming to save you!* he makes his double move in front of reiji and transform itself into a transparent shield. This shield won't be crashed by any attacks from the beast no matter how hard they try since the strength of the shield comes from the real halrein who is still on his way to reiji's place. With this reiji will be safe, nothing can come out or go inside the area covered by the shield. The huge black wolf and the giant hyena are outside the shield. This makes a perfect opportunity for halrein to do an all out attack.

After some time, halrein arrives at the spot where Reiji is. He dives all the way down from the sky with his crystal blade unsheathed, ready to take down the beast. In order to make him easier to move around, he drop his prey from hunting (which happens to be a big bull) to the ground.He sees a black wolf that is lying in the ground, does not want to gamble on a wild beast since it may give him trouble when the animal regains its consciousness, halrein cuts of its head to make sure that the black wolf is dead.Now there is only one left, the giant hyena. This one is so much stronger than the wolf. The hyena manages to hit halrein with its huge m sharp claws which give him a big scar on his chest.

A fresh, red blood flows from his chest all the way down to his belly. Halrein knows that he needs to hold on for reiji's sake. As helrein is wounded, the shield made from his double is weakening as well. With all of strength left in his body and arms, Halrein raise his crystal sword once again, aiming towards the hyena. He concentrates all of his power to increase his speed, makes him able to move faster than lightning. Then, with a movement that is almost invincible, halrein strikes the hyena and slice it open. The Hyena roars in pain as it falls to the ground. halrein is drenched in blood, both on his own blood and the beast’s, trying to catch his breath, He look at his friend reiji with his clear blue eyes. Reiji is safe, not a scratch on him. With a smile on his face, halrein collapses to the ground, his crystal sword disappear. His heart beating slowly, his breath is not steady but there is still some energy left in him though it’s not much. He is unconscious as he lies on the ground.

Last edited by Halrein Alsvieth on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net
Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:49 am

The hyena like beast was getting closer and closer to Reiji. Drool was falling from his mouth. In its blood shot eyes we could only see how hungry it was. It would look at Reiji then to the wolf it smashed into a tree. Wondering if it should go eat the wolf now or go after Reiji first.

- I think I shall eat you first little man! You seem to be a tasty treat... The wolf I shall eat him as dinner!

As the hyena like creature approached quickly towards Reiji, the double that his friend created finally had a reaction. Reiji wasn't sure witch surprised him most.The big teeth just about to eat Reiji or if it was the doppelgängers sudden appearance and changing into some kind of shield. He was happy that the the double finally moved, it was just in time to stop the creature to bit off his head! The Hyena smashed right into the barrier. It shook its head out of frustration and let out a deep growl. Reiji only has the reflex of closing his eye and grappling tightly around the handle of his teachers katana. All of this made him lose his breath. As the hyena kept smashing into the barrier.

- Just go away!

The hyena wouldn't listen! It really wanted to just rip Reiji into pieces and have him as a snack. This situation was so unfamiliar to him. Never has he had trouble with an animal like this. This jus reminded him how far he was from the safety of his home. He was so scared that a few tears came out of his eyes uncontrollably. It didn't take long for his friend to finally arrive and get ride of the hyena. Once everything was finally safe, Reiji dropped to his knees still not letting go of the katana. His dust realize that he was holding so tightly that his hands where hurting. He was kneeling there staring straight in front of him like if he was paralyzed with out letting go the katana. He wasn't even blinking anymore... He was so shocked that he didn't realize that the wolf that tried to help save his live was also killed... He wasn't sure if Hal was trying to snap him out of his trauma.  

He felt something and then snapped out of his phase. His hands opened and his katana simply fell to the ground. He looked it to his friends eyes that seemed worried and blinked a few times. Then looked back to where the wolf was. He jolted back up to his feet and ran to it. Only to realize that part of it's throat was cut. He looked back at his friend. Reiji was visibly upset but mostly sadden.

- Why did you do this? She tried to help me!

He then placed his hands over the wound over his neck and a bright bluish light emerged his hands and wrapped around the wound. This would take a while but he should be able to help it. He was lucky to have this healing power! Reiji didn't know why, but he felt like if he had to help this wolf...

*I hope this works... Is it too late?*
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

Covered in his own blood, Halrein just laid down where he fell. His swords disappears as he collapse and as well as his double. All of his attempt back then to save Reiji was the best he can do, it was too much to handle two large beast at the same time when he was also protecting his friend. He was losing his strength gradually due to the loss of blood from the large wound on his chest. He couldn’t hear anything more or sensed any presence around him. All of his senses went numb, for a second there in his mind he wished that no more beast coming since it’ll be bad for both of them if they do. The blood flew all the way from his chest down to his waist and dirtied his clothing. His long silver hair fell all over his face and his eyes remain closed. His heart beat slowly though it’s fading.

In his consciousness, he had a very strange dream, he dreamt about reiji chasing him with a large wooden stick and yelled at him*why did you kill those beast!? I like those beasts!* halrein can’t fathom the reason why would such odd dream haunted him; he is too weak to move an inch of his body not to mention opened his eyes. Somehow, that strange dream is a bit scary in an odd way; the Reiji who is not a fighter chased him like crazy for killing beast. He let such dream haunted his unconsciousness.

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:59 am

Trying to bring the wolf back to life demanded a lot of energy. He wouldn't have any left to do the healing magically. He would be tired after this but not enough to not function. The wolf wasn't dead long enough to drain him too much if he stopped in time. Reiji knew his limits and knew when to stop using his gifts. As the light disappeared it wasn't perfectly healed, far from it, but good enough for it to breath again. He didn't want to destroy himself by healing it completely. It would take a long time for the wolf to wake up after this. 

As soon that was done, the smell of the blood all around him was getting overwhelming attacking his senses and making him feel drunk. He gasped some breath to get his senses back. Though one smell alarmed him most of all. He looked around and noticed that his friend was collapsed on the ground bleeding. He bit his lip.
*Oh crap!* he thought to himself. The trauma made him loses his senses enough to not realize that his friend was also in trouble. He felt really stupid not have noticed it sooner. He jolted to his feet ran to grab his medicine chest and went to where Hal was laying. He flipped him on his back he opened up his shirt and pulled slowly since the blood made it sticky and took it off. His hands got covered in blood and licked it off his fingers. He tasted quite good, he would of wanted to like more of it but he tried to keep it back in himself. He needed to help his friend! Reiji too a bottle he had filled with water and pored on his chest slowly cleaning off most of the blood to see how bad the mess was. He had really deep gashes and wouldn't stop bleeding. He then garbed a clean cloth putting pressure on the wounds. With one free hand he took out a cream he already prepared. This cream was made to heal deeper wounds faster by putting in a bit of his healing powers in. He gently put the cream on his chest. The cream stopped most of the bleeding. Then he wrapped him up with a bandage. He did this with all the wounds he had. Reiji carried him near the firer once everything was done and covered him up with a blanket making sure Hal would e comfortable.

- There... You should be find now my friend...

Reiji was tired after all this hard work but he still felt the need to help the wolf. He went back to it and bandaged it's throat and hind leg. Scratched it behind the ears and sighed deeply. He was hopping they would all be fine and that there wouldn't be anymore danger tonight! It took him hours to do all this hard work. He knew that everyone would be hungry when they would wake up. He noticed the prey Hal brought back and decided to start making food even if he was dead tired. Someone had to take care of them! He cut up some meat and some veggies he had to out in a stew pot. He could finally relax after this weird day. Reiji was thinking of everything that happened so far. Was all this really worth it? His eyes stated to close while thinking since he was so exhausted. Slowly he fell asleep leaving the food cook on its own.
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:44 am

The weir dream is still going on inside halrein's head. He keeps on seeing Reiji chasing him with a big stick and tries to spank his butt real hard for killing those beasts. In his own brain halrein curses * the heck was that?* stop this insanity already you stupid brain!* He talk to himself inside his head, trying to get control over his own brain. Such dream is funny but not that pleasant, not for a wounded man like him. After some time mumbling in his sleep, halrein regain his consciousness. He slowly gets up and feels a strike of pain in his ribs. He looks down and he sees bandage all over him, in an instant, he knows that this must be Reiji's doing, he is the only one with healing power here beside himself.

He smells something delicious not far from him, the scent is so tempting and it makes halrein's stomach growl like a beasts. He can even hear the sound of its growl, so he approaches the boiling soup and its a bull soup! The name sounds weird but luckily the taste is great. Halrein take a bowl of it and eats it till his bowl is empty. The meal is so delicious and somehow reminds him of his friend's cooking back then; he really misses the soup that his friend made for him back then. Just when halrein wants to relax himself he sees a black wolf near them, it is the same wolf that he killed last night! He wonders what happen, is this one the wolf's mother? He just can't think about the worse possibilities! So halrein quickly goes to where Reiji is , when he is close enough, he grabs Reiji's shoulder and shakes him as he says in panic," Reiji!!! Wake up!!!! We need to run now! I can't fight at this state!! Hey!! Snap out of it dude!" This is so embarrassing; he shakes his friend's body like that in panic! halrein is not in full stamina to fight another beast! And he does not know why the same beast is here alive and breathing!

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Reiji was sleeping deeply. He was dreaming that his teacher was dead when they would find him.  He felt like crying but no tears would come out As The dream continued, he getting attacked again and his friend yelling that they needed to run. He felt that his body was being shacked in all directions. At first he thought this part was just a dream, but then he opened his eyes. His friend had his hands around his shoulders shaking his like if he was a rag-doll. He looked in his eyes and only saw panic even in his voice he could hear that he was scared. Reiji made him let go, seeing Hal panic like this mad Reijis heart jump in his chest and started panicking as well.

- What is going on!? We are getting attacked again!?

Reiji looked around but didn't see or feel any danger. He only saw the dead hyena and the wolf. Then he realized that Hal must of panicked because of the wolf. He laughed really hard. The wolf was now  woken up because of Halreins screams. Reiji looked into its eyes.

- What's going on Vampire? I see we are still alive...

Reiji smiled and grabbed Hal by the shoulders to make him calm down. He smiled at him.

- Don't worry you two. I healed the wolf because I felt like I had to. Hal, the wolf tried to save my life... You don't need to worry... Look what you did! You opened up your wound again! I need to make you new bandages now!

As Reiji  was trying to calm him down. He noticed his bandages where full of blood. He push his friend so that he would sit. The wolf laid her head back on the ground and went back to sleep. He took off the old bandage. Reiji was right he opened the wound again because of all this commotion. He noticed that Hal had a nice body. He wondered how his teachers body looked like. Was he as attractive? But the smell of the blood attracted Reiji and made him get hungry. Instead of taking the lotion to put it on him, he couldn't resist to taste it. He leaned over on him and licked the blood. Reiji wouldn't do such thing usually, but he was hungry. When he realized  what he was doing he jolted and wiped his mouth.

- S... Sorry... I guess I was trusty and your blood smelt good...

Reiji blushed. He felt so embarrassed. Why did he acted so impulsively? He then tried to concentrate enough to put the lotion and new bandage back on his friend.

*Damn was that stupid! Why did I do that!?*

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

It is not a pleasant moment when waking up and sees a huge wolf around them. It goes even worse since halrein is wounded and he still thinks that this wolf is dangerous in some way. However, his friend, Reiji tries his best to calm him down, telling him that this huge wolf is an ally is probably the best reason that Reiji can give so that hal won't kill it again for the second time. He relaxes a bit for now since he feels that this wolf is not a threat to them. Without noticing, his wounds are all re-open themselves since he moves violently when he shakes Reiji in panic a moment ago. Honestly the wounds are nothing for hal since he has regains his strength. Those wounds can close by themselves in no time.

Then, after some time, he notices his friend starts to acts strange. The way he looks at him is as if he is looking at a raw meat. Completely forget that this friend of his is a vampire who basically lives on blood, halrein flinch when Reiji licks his wounds and take a sip of his blood. It is not a shocking moment but it does remind him what his friend is. The funny thing is that Reiji seems to be embarrassed for what just happens, so he says to his friend," I can bleed an animal and give its blood to you if you like, and don't worry, you're not the first person who licks me like that." hoping that this new friend of his will understand what those words implies, he explains again in a short way," I mean.. You don't need to be shy about It." at least that is the best that he can give right now. All of a sudden, halrein's stomach starts to growl, telling him that it need some food, so he moves his eyes to the dead bull that he hunt last night, and luckily, the meat is still fresh. Then he walks to his dead prey and slice some meat from its bone.

Then, he starts to make a small fire on the ground and bakes the meat with wooden stick holding it. They have no spices so they will need to endure the taste of plain meat. Actually, halrein can cook something good if he has the right spices with him. But as for now, he does not have time to think about spices. He needs to concentrate about the mission and helping his friend here. After a while, the meat is done and he hands over some to Reiji and to the wolf. As he take a small bite of his meat, he turn his gaze on his friend and says," so, where do we go next dude?"

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Halrein was proposing him to find him some fresh blood so he could feed on. There was no need now since he got the little bit of blood he needed for now. Reiji thought that his friend was talking strangely. He wasn't quite sure what he meant, but he knew that it had a different meaning then just "licking him". And when he said that he didn't need to be shy about it, Reiji blushed even more. He now knew that it must of been something personal. Since he has never had such relationship with anyone. He started feeling very awkward. Hal went to cut some more of the meat while Reiji turned around so that Hal wouldn't see how shy he was feeling. He even forgot that he would of had some spices to add on that meat that was cooking. All that time Reiji stayed silent and thinking about how his relationship would be with his teacher. Would he even like him the same way? It's only when Hal spoke to him again that he got back to his senses.

- I'm sorry... I have no idea... I have never been out of my own village and have no idea what is out there!

He took the meat that he was handing over and took a bit. As for the wolf it woke up right away when it smelt the meat. I sniffed it and took it gently in her mouth and started chewing.

- It would be better raw...

Reiji smiled and chuckled. He took a bit of the meat and chewed on it. The wolf then got up and walked to the hyena to have fresh bloody meat. She had trouble walking because of the bit mark she had on her leg.

- She says that it would of been raw... though I think she still liked it...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 pm

He is still busy with his meat for a while and thinking about what to do next. This journey is not his so he does not know where to begin with. All he knows that this 'teacher" may be imprisoned somewhere in the dark realms, but still he has no clue where. After a while he finishes munching his meat and goes to the nearest river to wash his hands. He will love to get a bath but right now, but he is covered with bandage. This feels so uncomfortable for him since he feels all sticky at the moment. So, he decides to check his wounds to know whether it has healed yet or not, lucky for him that the wounds is healing and no longer bleeding. With his healing ability, he makes the scar completely disappear. He smiles as the wounds is gone, and now, without hesitating, he plunge himself into the river and bathe. He is, of course, naked. He also washes his blue robe in the water to cleanse it from the blood.

He sigh a little as he enjoys the water, it is cold instead of warm but this is better since he feels like needs some cold water to decrease the tense of his muscles. At a time like this, he thinks of someone, a person who is very dear to him. it can be said that this one is the only person he loves. He thinks that it'll be fun if that person also joins the journey. They can use more people in this quest so that halrein won't have to deal with everything himself like last time. But still he doubts that his loved one will get along with Reiji since he is not a sociable person and tends to be quiet most of the time. the thought about his loved one breaks when Reiji says something about eh wolf," yeah , at least you can keep that furry pal of yours calm, I don't care what it eats ya know as long as that wolf doesn't annoy me then we're cool." It is not that he hates animals; it’s just that this one is from a forsaken place and he does not know much about beast in this realm. Then after blurts out those words from his mouth, halrein goes back to enjoying his bath in the cold water.

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 pm

As Halrein left towards the river bank, Reiji was still munching on his piece of meat. He still felt a bit awkward about what had just happened. He was wondering what Halrein was planing to do, then noticed he was already taking off him bandage. He got up to tell him to keep it on. Though Reiji wasn't fast enough. He then noticed that he only had a scare left. Reiji sighed deeply. He must of been able to heal fast, plus the healing cream must of helped to make him heal faster. Reiji sat back down to finish eating his piece of meat and took him self some of the soup that had been cooking all night. He glanced towards Hal again and noticed that he was undressed in the water washing his clothes. He blushed again and turned around so that he wouldn't see him.

He started thinking about what happened last night and about what could happen during this journey. He felt so pathetic about what happened. He wasn't a fighter! Why was he out here? This was the siltiest thing he has ever done! If he wouldn't of had help, Reiji was sure that he wold of been dead. He even flinched when the hyena barged right into the barrier that was surrounding him. It would of eaten him if that barrier wouldn't of worked and he wouldn't even have been able to even defend his own life. The wolf seemed to have felt how pathetic he was feeling about himself. She came to Reiji and moved her nose under his hand like if she wanted him to pat her.

- Thank you for helping me Vampire... i can see that you are not used to fighting. Your friend there seems to be a good fighter. You should ask him to help you become a fighter. If you don't learn how to fight quickly, might as well kill yourself now. You wont survive out here!

The wolf was right. Before he even going out there and keep looking for his teacher, he would really need to learn how to fight. He scratched the wolf behind the ears. Reiji was suprised though that she wasn't mad at them for her head getting sliced up, but this didn't really matter at the moment.

- No problem... You're right my friend. You should be healed soon! I'll take a look at your bandages later. You should rest some more.

Reiji then got up and walked to the river bank not far from where Halrein was still bathing. He got up on a rock and sat down, holding his legs to his chest. He knew what he was about to tell him was gonna be a bit embarrassing for himself, but he needed his help.

- Halrein... You last night, I got scared when that big thing there attacked us. I even closed my eyes... I'm too pathetic to be out here. I don't know how to fight! I mean... this isn't even a good idea. He might even be dead and we are out here risking our lives for nothing! Though if we are going to keep doing this, I,ll need to learn how to fight...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Halrein is enjoying his bath, the water is cold and it is nice. It makes Halrein gets refreshed quickly. His wound heals in no time and it leaves no mark, not a single mark on him. He rubs himself slowly. He cleans his hair from all of stickiness and then his broad back and chest. He rubs everything clean and leaves not single dirt on his body. He notices that his vampire friend here starts talking to the wolf again. He does not know what they are talking about since he does not understand animals and their languages. Neither does he care about those kinds of things. For him talking to people is more important than talking to animals. He is always better off with people than animals. Halrein mostly sees animals either as a pet or food and that’s all there is. He knows that at that time when the hyena attacks them reiji is the one helpless and can’t fight. Actually, he does not mind to have such friend travelling with him, despite his weak body and can’t fight act, this vampire is a good healer and that is very useful in any battle. But still it will be a big trouble if such thing likes last night ever to happen again. It will be better is Seiran around since he is a capable fighter but still he can’t contact him right now, so he is stick with this vampire and its wolf pet.

Halrein sighs as his friend approaches him and asks him to train reiji to be a fighter. He turns around and takes a careful look at reiji. He sees that his friend here is smaller in figure compared to him but he is bigger than Seiran his lover. Maybe this man can lift a sword if halrein gives him one. But the problem is, he won’t give this newbie a real sword yet. If this man really wishes to have halrein train him during the journey then he must start with wooden sword. Still soaking in the river butt naked, halrein think of something better for this vampire. If he can’t use swords well then maybe he can learn some magic. For a second there, halrein remembers that he has a spell that he may be able to teach this vampire to do or cast it as his power and ability. Since reiji is near him, Halrein moves closer to his friend and gently lifts reiji’s chin and gives the vampire a gentle gaze of his clear blue eyes. He stares at reiji for a while and then he let go of the chin. Halrein gets out from the river in nude and walks towards his clothes and he wears them as usual.

He then sits back near the wolf and he looks at it ,” you know furry pal, that vampire master of yours really needs a sensei, and he got a good sense of humor by asking me to be his temporary sensei.” Halrein scoffs gently and he picks up a long wooden stick and sharpens its tip with his small dagger. After some time, he finishes it. He just makes a wooden spear for reiji to use. This one is light enough and reiji will be able to lift this one easily. He approaches his friend and gently grabs his arms and leads him get off from the stone to stand on the ground. He hands over the wooden spear to reiji. He moves around and puts reiji in front of him. He grabs reiji’s waist and hold the spear together with reiji . He presses his chest against reiji’s back and leans closer to his ear. Gently then he speaks,” swing soft, hit hard, feel the wind, and don’t go against it.’ Halrein moves his hands and hold reiji’s hand instead. He leads his friend hand to move slowly, swing soft, and hit hard, just like he says before. He whispers softly into reiji’s ear,’ you got it? Don’t scratch yourself dude, careful.” Then he walks away and stands near the wolf and pets its head. Halrein starts to think that this wolf is a bit cute for a pet. He watches reiji swinging the wooden spear from that spot.

Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:39 am

As Halrein got out out the water completely naked, Reiji tried to look away. He was so shy about this kind of thing. There was only one problem to that. When Halrein walked up to him, he felt Hals hand under his chin making him look up at him. He knew that he was still naked. He completely stopped breathing while that gazed into each others eyes. Even if Reiji tried to keep his eyes away, he couldn't stop staring into his friends hypnotizing blue eyes. It was only once he let go of his chin that Reiji started breathing again. As Halrein walked away to get back into his cloths, Reijis blood rushed up to his face, blushing. He stayed on the rock so he could hide his face. He didn't understand what was going on and why he was blushing so easily.

When Hal walked towards the wolf to sit next to her, she let out a low  growl at his words like if she was mumbling as a human would. She didn't like it when he called her "pal". She thought to herself:
*how dares he call me "PAL" when he almost cut my head off?* Though she did agree that the poor vampire would need some serious training. Since Reiji did try to save her, she would follow him from now on and protect him. These wolves usually are not approachable and hates others creatures around them, especially the two legged ones. Thought when someone saves one of these wolves they usually always stays by their side, finding these people worthy to accompany. Having her by their side will be very useful in this dangerous journey. She turned her head to look away from him, paws crossed.

Reiji stayed at the rock with his face hidden he didn't notice Hal working on a stick to make it a spear, lost in his thoughts. So many things happened just on the first day away from his home. So many mixed emotions running through his body. It made him feel a bit uneasy. His thought got broken once he herd his friends foots steps going towards him to hand him over the hand made spear, leading him off the rock. With what Hal said to the wolf, he understood that there would maybe be someone else that might train him, and that Hal would help for the meanwhile until they meet that other person. Thought any kind of knowledge would be useful for now. Reiji let out a surprised gasp when Hal came from behind him pulling his waist towards his body. His heart pounded and face flustered, from the gentle whisper in his ear and the warmth of the mans chest agents his back. He showed him how to move the spear, it felt really awkward. He felt like a complete idiot how to swing a silly branch just to know how to fight.

*Why don't I already know how to fight?*

Hal walked away from him telling him to be careful. He stared swinging it around trying to do the moves that Hal showed him. This felt very ridiculous. He ended up swinging it with only one hand quickly (like we see in anime XD) with a seriously bored face and ended up letting himself fall on the ground. While Halrein wasn't looking, Reiji started drawing things in the dirt, sitting. He then wondered who taught Halrein how to fight.

- Say Hal... who taught you how to fight? Will this even really teach me anything?

That was Reiji's low self confidence talking with that one last question. He doubted that he would actually ever be a good fighter. It would also explain why he just stopped suddenly and not do what he should be doing.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Not good, hopeless. This was completely hopeless. Halrein slapped his forehead as he saw reiji swung the wooden stick as if he was stirring a huge cauldron filled with soup. He looked at the wolf, and showed her how her master was doing he talked to the wolf.

,' oh my gosh.. say fury pal, look at your cute boss there? He is 'cooking' something for you in the air.. this is hopeless…"

He couldn't even look at it anymore, no more. He put up his clothes on and then he walked towards Reiji. He took away the wooden stick, broke it In half and then threw them away. This was hopeless. He looked at reiji straight in the eye.

,' Saigo, it was saigo who taught me how to fight until I replaced him as warlord. And there was also the golden wolf to train with he was a great fighter. And apparently, he was a great option to train with. A big guy, arrogant, but he's kind."

,' and reiji-kun… let's just end this useless training for now I think we'll need more teachers, better teachers to 'torture' you more. You look like stirring a huge cauldron rather than swinging it the way I told you to, not to be mean but.. you need more food and muscles on your body… you're very thin!!"

Halrein packed their things and then they moved out from the spot. They continued their journey again and seek for saigo and other friends to teach reiji how to fight properly. This vampire needed help for real.

-------------------------------------END OF TOPIC----------------------------

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )   

Back to top Go down

A friend in need #1 ( Private : Reiji Takahashi )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1