Sex of your character: Man

Sexual orientation of your character: Bisexual

Profession: Host in a Tavern

Kingdom: Mythical island

Powers: [Max: 4 powers from available abilities]
1- Water
2- Light

Description of your powers:
1- Water: It is hard, but possible for all water manipulators to do this, but I have made it an art. I can suck the moisture out of the air, or even your body. Once it is out, I can no longer hold it in the air, it simply evaporates. Though, luckely, I do not use this ability as often as I could, it costs me too much energy.
2- Light: Most people have very powerful light powers, I don't have this particualr gift. I can only use a light healing power and only on others. When I use it on my self, it burns me, so I have to heal from a bigger injury, not worth it. It does not cost as much energy as my water powers, but I only use it when I think the person deserve healing.

Physical: I feel that I am short for a Beast-ling, but people say that what makes my charm. They say I'm...cute. My hair, for my work, I keep it long enough to reach my shoulders but short enough not to look to much like a girl. It is a very dark red. My eyes would seem to be about the same color as my hair, but with a bit more brown. I take great care of my skin, for my work, it's important. My clothes, I always try to have a unique style to attract more clients to my side. I like to wear dark colors for those also, but my scraf is always red.
The only way to know what I really am, is too look at my backside. I am a Kitsune, and I have a beautiful and fluffy white tail with a black tip. This is the only indication of my Beast-ling heritage. For the rest, I look like everybody else.

Psycho: My saying used to be "Why bother?" That was until some guy changed me. Today I am more free willing, but still have my closed up side. Sadly, this side always takes over when I meet someone new. That's not very good for my line of work, but I know now how to break from it. I am a very soft and caring person, some even think I might be a woman. Ridiculous. If I do get mad, I go against my views and use my terrible water power. I don't like to hurt others, but sometimes, it's to much even for me.

Story: My family was not very close. How do I know? A few months after my birth, I was left to fend for my self. It didn't matter to me really, but after a few years of being alone like this, I did tend to look for some company. You can say the company I had was not a very good one, it was only for one night and then they would leave. Of course, back then I didn't bother looking for a real job or anything, I was just surviving. Then, after another night with a man, this one started coming to see me more often, even during the day. It made me feel awkward. I wasn't used to having friends. He told me that I should stop degrading myself this way and so, he brought me with him at his working place, a Tavern. I didn't feel like I fit in at all in there, but he was happy to see that my "cute looks" was attracting many more customers then he had ever had. He decided to take me on as a Host in his Tavern. I get paid now, not to sleep with the costumers, but only to keep them company.
What a relief.

Last edited by Yuu Tachimaru on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Yuu Tachimaru   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 am

one thing is missing... i don't see any animal part of you in the physical description.

NOTE: your avatar is okay ^_^

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tachimaru
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Yuu Tachimaru   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 am

O.o
I guess I must've forgotten XD
Well I added it now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Yuu Tachimaru   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks for fixing.... welcome to the forum and have your fun Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuu Tachimaru   

Back to top Go down

Yuu Tachimaru
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Kakure-
Jump to: