Journey Men

Humor : 1+1= 田

PostSubject: Zhuanglita   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Last Name :Lita
First name :Zhuang
Nickname : Clumsy

Race: Forest Guardian

Sex of your character: Female

Sexual orientation of your character: uhm, i don't know, need a lot of time to think about it..

Profession: Traveler

Kingdom: Forbidden kingdom
Powers:
*Earth
*Water
*Darkness

Description of your powers: (minimum 2 sentences for each power)
*Earth : I'm expert at this powers, because this ability required to plant something to supplies food for neighbor forest and also for taking care of the forest. If there are sick plants, I'll heal them with my best. I've saved a lot of plants in the forest with this power. Because I'll fertilize the soil for the plants so they will stay alive.

*Water : This is a support power for my Earth power. When the soil becomes barren, then i just need to make the water come out from the deep Earth. Even i have Earth power, i can't make the water out, because i also required to control the water power because between Earth and Water need to become balance.

*Darkness : This power only required when I'm going to warn something who wants to destroy or disturb the forest I'm taking care of. I'm not using until an urgent situation towards to me and the forest, i learn this power only for protecting this forest.

Physical: I have a black long hair, black deep eyes (when I'm angry, my eyes color will turn into Green), and fresh look because i everyday worked at a farm for camouflage. Physically, i almost same like a normal human. I can transform into another look as i want. My favorite clothes is Kimono, so i often use it for everyday use. I feel more comfort and confidence in a Kimono.

Psycho: I'm a cheerful person, never being stressed by a little problem or big problem. I'm the type of person who don't care if this world going to apocalypse, i just care about the forest. But, if the world going to apocalypse, i just need to save our forest. I don't like another creature visit our forest because after they visit our forest, they'll make a project to chop all of the trees and make a lot of money with that. I'm also a clumsy forest guardian, that's why all of my friends called me "Clumsy". And I don't mind about that..

Story: Well, I don't have Mother since i was very young because she killed by something powerful and i don't know who had such strong of power (my father won't tell me the truth). So, because of that, i lost a Mother figure, and i became a tomboy forest guardian. Only my Father who take care of me, and he also teach me how to farming, using weapon and not to take a revenge to someone who killed my mother. He always told me to helping another creature with our skill and protecting them with our power and fighting ability. I secretly learned the Darkness power from the book on father's library (he had ever warned me to not read the book, so i was curious and i take a look at that book. Why he never told me that he had that cool book on his library shelf? and then i just borrowed that book, and he never know that one of his precious book gone). He always teach a lot of good things to me. Even I'm tomboy, my friends said that I'm a good girl, like to helping my friends who in a trouble, and kinda hyperactive. I've ever killed some creature (i don't know what it was) who want to chop the trees on our forest (in this case my father don't know about what I've done to that selfish creature and if he know about this, I'm sure that I'll get punish for hundred years)

Last edited by zhuanglita on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Zhuanglita   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 am

Last Name :Lita
First name :Zhuang
Nickname : Clumsy

Race: Forest Guardian

Sex of your character: Female

Sexual orientation of your character: uhm, i don't know, need a lot of time to think about it..

Profession: Just a normal Food Supplier for human (sometimes a slayer if needed)

Kingdom: Forbidden kingdom
Powers:
*Earth
*Water
*Darkness

Description of your powers: (minimum 2 sentences for each power)
*Earth : I'm expert at this powers, because this ability required to plant something to supplies food for human and also for taking care of the forest. If there are sick plants, I'll heal them with my best. I've saved a lot of plants in the forest with this power. Because I'll fertilize the soil for the plants so they will stay alive. we don't have human here, so you can take out "human" part or change it

*Water : This is a support power for my Earth power. When the soil becomes barren, then i just need to make the water come out from the deep Earth. Even i have Earth power, i can't make the water out, because i also required to control the water power because between Earth and Water need to become balance.

*Darkness : This power only required when I'm going to warn humans who wants to destroy or disturb the forest I'm taking care of. I'm not using until an urgent situation towards to me and the forest, i learn this power only for protecting this forest.

Physical: I have a black long hair, black deep eyes (when I'm angry, my eyes color will turn into Green), and pale face (so, when I was at humans village to do some trading, they thought that I was sick and they quick enough to gave me some medicine which i secretly discard at the trash can). Physically, i almost same like a normal human. I can transform into another look as i want. My favorite clothes is Kimono, so i often use it for everyday use. I feel more comfort and confidence in a Kimono. again remove the human part, no human here you can change it into humanoid ( human look) .

Psycho: I'm a cheerful person, never being stressed by a little problem or big problem. I'm the type of person who don't care if this world going to apocalypse as a lot of humans said, i just care about the forest. But, if the world going to apocalypse, I know that's all were humans mistakes, because of their selfishness, the forest will destroy. I don't like people to visit our forest because after they visit our forest, they'll make a project to chop all of the trees and make a lot of money with that. I'm also a clumsy forest guardian, that's why all of my friends called me "Clumsy". And I don't mind about that.. ( again... no humans )

Story: Well, I don't have Mother since i was very young because she killed by something powerful and i don't know who had such strong of power (my father won't tell me the truth). So, because of that, i lost a Mother figure, and i became a tomboy forest guardian. Only my Father who take care of me, and he also teach me how to farming, using weapon and not to take a revenge to someone who killed my mother. He always told me to helping humans with our skill and protecting them with our power and fighting ability. I secretly learned the Darkness power from the book on father's library (he had ever warned me to not read the book, so i was curious and i take a look at that book. Gezz, why he never told me that he had that cool book on his library shelf? and then i just borrowed that book, and he never know that one of his precious book gone). He always teach a lot of good things to me. Even I'm tomboy, my friends said that I'm a good girl, like to helping someone in a trouble, and kinda hyperactive. I've ever killed some people who want to chop the trees on our forest (in this case my father don't know about what I've done to that selfish people and if he know about this, I'm sure that I'll get punish for hundred years) remove all "human" part in here too

and change your avatar, or crop its too big. make it at least like mine or other characters avatar ( the size)

zhuanglita
Journey Men

PostSubject: thank you   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:15 pm

thank you for your kindness who wants to correct my wrong, Halrein Alsvieth..
i didn't know that there's no human in here..
lol
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Zhuanglita   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Thank you for fixing everything.. WELCOME!! have fun!

zhuanglita
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re : Halrein Alsvieth   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah..
i'll enjoy my time in here..
~^0^~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhuanglita   

Back to top Go down

Zhuanglita
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Eiryu-
Jump to: