View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:01 am

it has been a while since Seiran left his mansion empty. his friend Illias is currently away to fetch some herbs and ingredient to make new venom and potions in the forbidden kingdom, but he will be back for sure. he can't stay out the mansion too long since that elf is a "fragile" one as far as seiran knows. he just brought a new friend of his, Renji, the one who just got his ass saved from the dark realm.Seiran can only hope that Renji and illias could get along well since both of them are his friends. It is morning in here and the weather is nice and breezy. Remember that his body is still covered with a thick mud, Seiran immediately goes to the back yard of his mansion where a small pond is located there.

With Renji unconscious , Seiran has no choice but to lift him on his back and carry him all teh way to the pond since he is smelly.After putting Renji down inside the pond with his clothes on, seiran just too tired to take off Renji's clothes. Then without second thought, Seiran takes off all of his clothes, leaving only his slender figure and bare rosy skin to view, he plunged himself into the pond and start rubbing his body with his palms. He starts from his face and his hair, then all the way down to his neck, chest,waist and hips. It has been a while since Seiran got a nice bath like this, so he enjoys this a lot.He closed his eyes but not sleeping. He is not sure that Renji will enjoy it though.He hope that Reni will wake up soon since it will be troublesome if he doesn't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Seiran Akechi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

His body felt light, very light. As if it were floating in the air. The air, it smelt of flowers and grass, not of death and blood. Renji could live like this, or perhaps he had died. Thinking back, he knew he was still alive, he thought of his friend Seiran. What had become of him, was he also floating in the air? No, not air...water. Renji was floating in water, why hadn't he noticed it before, his senses must be exausted as well. The sound of birds in the distant, the soft breeze bringing the scent of flowers to him. And a warm light on his face, the sun. Gently, very slowly, he notices that smoeone is besides him, tha water is troubled by this person and littles waves wet Renji's face. He opens his eyes and blinks many times to get used to the light. He was in a pond, he saw that much, much an image as unlickely as Seiran bathing in the same pond still linguered in his tired eyes. After a few minutes, Renji had to tell him self, Seiran was really there.
He looked at his naked body while he was washing. Renji had not expected his friend to do that after the reactions he had back in the dark realm. He was always blushing and trying to hide his face and now he was butt naked in front of Renji. The golden winged angel smiled at this spectacle. Maybe Seiran was not as shy as he thought he was. Seeing that Renji still had his clothes on, He simply took off his top, not liking the feeling of it sticking to his skin. He left it on the side of the pond and walked towards Seiran. He had recovered all of his strenght, and he was certain people could feel his power when they were around him. Renji slowly let his hands rub Seiran's back. His muscles were tense, he must have carried Renji for a while.

-And here thought you were the shy type. You need to relax the muscles in your back in order to fight more freely. Forgive me, you must have carried me here. And here is...where?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 am

While seiran is enjoying his bath in the pond , relaxing himself as he was carrying Renji all the way from the portal to his mansion, well of course flying rather than walking. And that makes his wings weary and his shoulder becomes tired as hell. He never thought that Renji will be so heavy. He know that Renji's figure is bigger than him and he has more muscle there too. it was a bit hard to carry him all the way. With a sigh, He look up to the blue sky and look around the pond,there are flowers, and small trees, just like when he left it. For a second there, he take a deep breath as his eyes still closed, he smell the sweet scent of flowers, jasmine, lavenders, and more of them. It helps Him to relax his mind. This is the best after spending some time in that dark realm. While he is "sinking" in the sweet scent of flowers, He starts to feel Renji's power, it seems that he is waking up and regain consciousness. He is too tired to grab a cloth and cover his bare skin, so he let it be. moreover, Renji is not a stranger to him, at least not anymore, so he begins to think that maybe, he can open himself more to this angel.

Then, slowly Seiran feels the water is splashing around him, he notice it was Renji, and he caress his back saying that his muscles are all tense and then again he talk about fighting.does he speaks about training? perhaps this guy's life is spend in fighting and training, well.. he thought that way for the moment. " i guess you have no idea how heavy you are, don't worry about my muscles, they are just delicate muscles, unlike yours, so they will get loosen up soon." He turn his face to see Renji's gentle eyes before he continue rubbing himself clean.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 pm

-Of course your miscles are delicate, your entire frame is delicate. Hace you tried to dance while fighting? And I know that I am not as delicatly framed as you, but this is why I have six wings and not two. I need a bit more power to fly.

Renji continued to rub Seiran until the angel started rubbing his body again. Renji was a pervert, but he respected a person also. He rurned his baxk and walked a bit further where he started washing himself as well. This thing that Seiran had put on him in the other realm was still on him. Renji yook the bottom of his ripped clothes off and droped them on the side wothout touching the flowers. For Renji, this place really felt relaxing. He who had always known chaos and blood. He let his hair driwn in the water for a moment then he got back up. Maybe was it because Seiran was shorter then him or was he in the shallow side of the pond, but the water barely hidding him, stoping at his waist. He didn't mind but perhaps Seiran would feel awkward around him.

-You have not answered my wonder, Seiran. Where is this place. I've never seen such a peaceful area, it almost feels like heaven...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

It was new to Seiran bathing in the pond with someone else. But maybe its s good thing to have someone else here with him since his mansion is quite vast and it’ll be too cold to live all by himself or maybe just two with Illias. Seiran could hear renji speaks about dancing in a fight. It might be easy for Seiran to do it since he has a delicate slender figure, and one thing Renji does not know yet, is that Seiran could do such a thing though he doesn’t do it often. Seiran feels the water moving and knows that it was Renji who is getting closer towards him and rubbing his back. Was he helping him wash his back? Or he enjoys caressing his soft, tender skin? Seiran does not let his thought get further than that.

The moment of silence don’t last long with Renji beside him, when he asked something about this place, it reminds seiran that he hasn’t told renji yet about his mansion and so he explain it to renji in a short way ,” this is my mansion, I live with an elf here but he is away looking for a herb.” The feeling that Renji does not want to get too close to him is obvious, maybe because they don’t know each other very well. Knowing this, Seiran doesn’t keep silent ,” It feels better with you around, at least this place is not silent anymore .”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:09 pm

After he had managed to get the smell and the blood from off his skin and out of his hair Renji just relaxed in the pond. He had been a bit surprised to know that this man had an elf as a house mate also. Usully those being prefered staying in the woods. Then again, this mansion was vsurrounded by many trees and plants. Renji was also suprised to know that this elf was gone to search for a herb. He always though they could grow there own plants. Maybe it was a simple gift they vould or couldn't have.
Renji looked over at Seiran. Renji could smell blood on him. So, Renji walked back towards him and started scrubing his back. His rosy skin was almost inviting him to touch it. It was soft as silk and his fingers couldn't help tracing the muscles in his back.

-You remind me of a friend I used to have. But don't worry, you are no replacement of his. He wasn't a fighter. Though he was qute kind.

Renji spun him around for Seiran to look at him. Renji couldn't help himself. He was intrigued by this man. His slowly traced Seiran's face with his fingers, but then, with a sigh, walked out of the water.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Just when Seiran is about to brush his back, he feel renji approaching slowly and he seems somehow, reminiscing to his past. he wonders what might that be, but hesitate to ask more since he does not with to interfere with other guy's business for it might be rude. as renji keeps approaching, he starts to scrub Seiran's back, so Seiran move his long black hair to the front covering his rosy chest. he let renji scrub him and he could feel it that renji enjoy doing this.

Finished scrubbing Seiran's back, renji begins to speak about a friend that he used to have and how Seiran remind him of that friend he used to have. from the way renji talks, it seems that this friend of his has long gone or maybe dead. it surprised Seiran a bit when renji caress his cheek and then sigh at the end before leaving the pond. Seiran wonders what is going on in that head? he can't help it but to ask renji himself ," do i look like your friend? from the way you spoke about him, it seems that he is more than just a friend, was he a lover of yours?"

Before Renji could answer him, Seiran pick his robe and cover his body with it before he follows renji leaving the pond.Standing on the side of the pond, seiran turn his face on renji and said
," come, I'll show you your room."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 am

Before Renji could answer to Seiran, the slim angel steped out of the pond and stood by waiting for Renji. Though he was ready to step out of the water, Renji had no clean clothing. Seiran might feel awkward about a naked Renji so close to him. Taking a deep breath, six long golden wings grew out of his back. His feathers shimmered under the sunlight as he steped out of the water kerping two wings folded foward to hide his intimacy from Seiran while the oter four were resting normally in his back, hiding the rest that needed to be hidden.

-Forgive my appearance, I have only he clothes I wore when you found me and they're pretty much destroyed. It's a good things I hace all these wings. And yes, Seiran, you do look like my friend. And though we had experienced a few things tigether he always only stayed a friend. His status was much greater then mine so I never allowed myself to have such feeling for him.

The wing blew some of my feathers off of my wings. I looked to see were they would fall. He had never seen another angel with golden wings except for him. Maybe was it because of his forsaken blood.

-Shall we, my friend?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Noticing that his friend Renji is naked and barely cares about it , Seiran can only smile a bit and turn his face away. It is not a usual sight since nobody stays naked in his house, even the elf stays half naked, not completely nude, but none of those things matters now. Chasing such thoughts away, he lead his new friend to a walk inside the mansion, they pass through the back yard where the pond is , and keep on going till they reach a big silver door with angels and demons curve on it. Slowly he takes one step after another and then, placed his hands on the big door that almost like a gate and gently push it open. The room is bright with a king size bed adorn in white roses and golden pole in its corner. The wall is made of white stone and the ceiling lamp is made of white lily with a little magic fire on it to make it glow.

" this is your room, come, stay here as long as you want."

inviting renji into the room, he go inside before renji and get closer to the wooden wardrobe covered in white paneling, he opens it and pick a velvet light blue robe and smiled. This one will look good on a man with a body like renji. Seiran return to his friend and gently wrapped the velvet blue around his strong and manly figure. " looks good on you." Then with a sigh, Seiran walk towards the opened door, his room is beside this one.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Renji was smiling as they walked through his mansion. It was really different from his old friends palace. This place was light and warm and cheerful. His friend's home was dark and very gloomy because that was the way his father liked it. When Renji came back to the present, Sriran was pushing enormous doors and they walked in another wonderful room. The smell of flowers linguering in the room, Renji looked around at his new room. It matched with his wings. Renji smilrd while his eyes wandered on the bed, the windows, the sunlight shining in the room. Then he felt something on his body he moved his wings by instincs. He looked down to see a velvet blue robe around his body.

-Seiran, this place you call home is like a wonderful dream I've never even imagined, I fear to touch it and make itvanish before my eyes. It is very warm and calming. I will fo my best to keep the honnor within these walls. Though I hope you have a dungeon for
my less than desired side. And, I do hate to say this but do you have
some red robes? Blue isn't really my color.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:12 pm

before Seiran could take another step further to the giant silver door, His new friend Renji begins saying that His home is like a fantasy, a world that Renji could never imagine of. perhaps it is true, since he first met Renji in a dark realm that only filled with dead flowers and beast. The thought is distracted when this new friend of him saying about dungeons or something that looks gloomy. It never crossed in his mind that someone will like being in a gloomy place. though Seiran himself is not a person who likes being in a crowd or a 'too cheerful" place, he prefers it tidy and bright, that's all. So, he turn his body and he move closer to renji, close enough to whisper in his ear," dungeon? its behind the trapdoor, inside the big...wardrobe , there." As his lips whisper into Renji's ears , his long thin finger pointed at the wardrobe which he too the robe from.

Not stopping there, Seiran notice that Renji seems to prefer red than the one he is given. it is nice that this golden winged angel speak it up. Gently, Seiran grab Renji's big strong hands, and drag him close to the wardrobe. there, he opens it and shows Renji all of the clothing inside.
" pick one you like." He smiled at Renji and he said again ," My room is next to yours, call me if you need anything."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm

With Seiran leaving, Renji changed into his own color. He then looked at his wet hair ad sighed. To think that he'll have to do his hair all over again. He would work on them once they are dry. He thought he should go check the dungeon to make sure it would contain him. He goes through the hidden dor and down the stairs to the complete opposite of the mansion. Dark, wet and gloomy. Cages were alined and Renji noticed they were all empty. Checking the thickness of the bars and the strenght of the doors, he was aprehenssive. It might work if his demonic side doesn't get to angry. Which he doubts. Slowlu, he goes back up to his room. The light momentarily blinded him but his eyes got used to it. Renji then tkes care of his hair and steps out of his room. He was hungry. The Angel stoped in front of Seiran's room. He knocked at the door.

-I do not wish to disturb you, could you show me to you kitchen. I wish to eat and perhaps make food for you as well.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 am

when leaving Renji's room, Seiran changes his clothing. he takes off his robe and put on a transparent blueish dress. he combs his hair and makes it neat as usual. His hair is straight from the top to the middle while the bottom part is a bit wavy. Finish dressing up, he heard renji knocked on his door. He slowly walks towards the door , wrap his hand on the handle and pulled it open. He sees his new friend Renji, in red just like he want it to be. looks good on him and perhaps even better than blue.

Seems that he does not notice that this angel is a bit hungry. it is true that they have not eat anything since their arrival in this place. When Renji said that he will cook for both of them, it sounds like a good idea to him . however, as the host of the house , Seiran doesn't allow his guess to serve him and said," how rude of me, inviting you yet let you starve, I will do the cooking, you can follow me to the kitchen if you like." He closes the door behind him and lead renji to where the kitchen is. it is not far from their room and in no time they get to the kitchen. Its floor is in white marble , the walls in light brown stone, and the lights are made of candles and torches that are attached against the wall. ," take a seat, I shall make something for you."

The fireplace is located near the window that allows them to see the view of the pond. Seiran took some ingredients such as soft tofu, scallion, dashi, and some miso paste that he made it himself. he grab a knife and cut the tofu in small dices. he does the same with the scallion. finish preparing the ingredients, he lights the fire and puts a small cauldron on it. Pouring the Dashi and miso paste into it, and he stirs it gently. finish boiling the soup, he put the tofu inside. a delicious aroma is filling the kitchen as he finish cooking. With a smile, Seiran takes a clay bowl and pours some of the soup into it, and pass it to renji. he make the same for himself and take a seat in front of Renji. ," I hope you like it, I still have a full cauldron of it if you still hungry."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Renji walked behind Seiran and took his time to look around the lansion, trying very hard to not stare at the almost transparent robe his friend was wearing. In a way this man was really not shy and in others, it was some easy yo make his blush. Renji saw wonderful paintings on the walls and other decorative things which made this mansion look so vivid. At some point they entered a kitchen. It was a vaste and bright kitchen with wide spaces to sit and work. Seiran asked Renji to sit while he made something to eat for them. Renji wanted to make food for them but he guessed that maybe Seiian would feel better as a host.

-What will you make us to eat dear friend? Oh, and would you mind telling me why you are wearing close to nothing? Is this an open invitation?

Renji stared at him with a soft smile and soft eyes as he leaned foward and laid his head on his fist. His hair had fallen all over the counter and his smile grew wider.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 pm

It was never a problem for Seiran what he wears. Somehow, he forgot that right now, he is with another man. Usually, he will wear any clothes he wants, transparent or not, and no one will stare at him or think strange of him.But now, it’s not the same, since he is with renji, his new friend. Seiran is not aware of what he wears, not until Renji asked him the question whether it’s some kind of invitation that Seiran dressed in such a way. It surprised him when he heard it which makes him stops from taking another bite of the tofu that is trapped between his chopsticks.

With his face blushing all over, Seiran gives Renji a sharp gaze of his black coal eyes. It can't be denied that despite getting annoyed, seiran is embarrassed as well. He can't say a thing to Renji who starts to smile widely. Even when Renji stares at him, Seiran could feel that somehow, he is being examined, from head to toe, every curves of his slim body. Not being able to respond with any descent words to answer Renji's question, he simply keep his sharp gaze at him. This Renji looks quite handsome when he is closer, and obviously better from his demonic face which is very scary. Seiran can't help it but getting nervous, he does not know what to do around Renji now. So he just stays where he is and keeps his mouth shut.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:43 am

It was funny to see how much Seiran was surprised by Renji's words. Visibly he tried to hide his blushing face but Renji smiled while his friend's face turned in a very beautiful shade of red. After finishing his bowl of soup, which was delicious in it's taste, Renji went on the other side of the counter to fill his bowl up again. He did take the advantage to take a peek at Seiran's transparent covered backside. He lewned over right besides his friend and ate his second bowl of soup.

-Dear Seiran, only you can have such a wonderful color of red in your face. I am not use to making people blush so you fascinate me. And I must say, this soup is delicious. And you look divine in that robe.

Renji let his fingers slide on Seiran's side all the way down to his hips. The material of his robe was soft but not as soft as Seiran's actual skin. So Renji slightly opens his robe to touch his neck and chest. So soft and such a lovely pink skin.

-Such a wonderful body and soft skin.

Renji didn't think he could hold back this little touch anymore so, leaning over, he licks Seiran's neck. Only to taste this man who was so soft and so beautiful. This man's who's body was thin and attractive.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Perhaps stay silent is not a good idea. Reiji starts to get even closer to Seiran and flirt with him a little. A man like Seiran is never good when it comes to flirting and such, he has no idea how to react, all he knows all this time is to react in an offensive way if threatened. But this time, somehow he does not feel like being threatened so he can't act offensive against Renji. He can feel Renji's warm breath when he gets closer and starts caressing his skin all the way down to his thigh. Not enough, Renji obscene Seiran's chest and neck, he let his blueish robe disheveled and showing more of his bare pink blush skin.

It is not that Seiran never get into this kind of situation before. He remembers it clearly that back then thing also happens. It startles Seiran when Renji licks his neck. He can feel the warm and softness of renji's tongue caressing his neck. It feels like renji enjoys doing this. He can feel renji's hardness through his thin robe, this is not good.He knows that when a man is turned on they will be hard to tame. Getting more and more nervous, Seiran turn his body and he looks at renji face to face. Their eyes met and Seiran still gives him a steely gaze despite his blushing face.

Being careful to pick his next words, Seiran takes a deep breath and says ," don't...just... Stop teasing me already." obviously the right words just can't comes out at a time like this.those little words are all he can say to renji. Keeping his head straight with his black eyes staring at renji like always, he let his black silky hair thrown over his thin shoulder all the way to his chest, slightly covers his naked nipples.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:04 am

Renji stoped doing whatever he was doing to makr Seiran feel awkward. It had simply been such a long time since he had touched another man that maybe seeing Seiran, who looked so much like his old friend, made him aware of his desires to caresse.
Renji took a simple step back and bowed in front of him before grabing another bowl full of soup. He didn't want to fall back into his old habits. He didn't want Seiran to think of him as only being a pervert. He went back to the other side of the counter.

-Forgive me. Sometimes my brain sends strange signals to my body. Or perhaps I wanted to thank you in a way you would never forget. In any ways, please forgive me. I've longed for another man's contact.

Renji slowly ate his third soup. It really was delicious to the point where he could eat this all day. But his problem was not over, he was still very much aroused by Seiran's appearance. He would have to keep himself satisfied until he can control himself around him. He did not wish to make Seiran feel unconfortable.

-If this ever happens again, feel free to hit he strongly enough. Only if it makes you unconfortable. If you like it, feel free to make me do more.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Renji stops in whatever he was doing, saying that he yearns for a man’s touch for long sounds like he is really sad and in a deep grief. Even though he feels uncomfortable, Seiran understands how Renji feels, the sadness, and the pain. He lets renji walks away and takes another bowl of the miso soup; it makes Seiran happy that Renji likes his cooking a lot. Renji really feel bad after teasing him and he tries to hold himself back. He begins to speak a little about his friend, and saying that Seiran can hit him if he ever does such thing again. It is not that Seiran does not understand Renji’s feelings, it’s just that deep inside his heart, Seiran knows that if Renji ever to hold him, it is merely for replacement. Maybe he feels this way because despite his cool and composed act, Seiran has a sensitive and warm heart that makes him able to see into one’s heart through their eyes.

To the extent that it hurts, Seiran walks slowly towards Renji , he wrap his thin arms around him . He can feel Reni’s strong muscle through the red robe. The smell of his hair is very nice and the radiant red color of his hair really suits the scarlet robe. In a gentle soft voice, He whispers into Renji’s ear,” I understand your pain.” He keeps his arm wrapped around renji’s strong broad shoulders and rest his chin on it.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 pm

How could anyone ever understand the pain Renji was constantly feeling? Not only had he killed his closest friends but he runs to protect the ones that still live. And then, when he had lost all hope and had given up fighting against this dark side of his, Seiran appears with his open arms and radiant smile. It gave Renji a new reason to fight. It reminded him that he can't just unleash his demon on the world and close his eyes on the chaos and destruction he would do.
After a while, Renji closed his arms around Seiran's thin body. He was much more different then his friend was. His old friend would have punched him if Renji appoligized and Seiran just hugs him and conforts him. With a light smile, Renji let's his head rest on Seiran's head. If anyone deserved Renji to pick a sword up again, it was this man.

-You are small. Did you know that? It doesn't matter to me though. I will make you a promise, Seiran. Nobody will ever put a scratch on you as long as I can be by your side. I would pick a blade up if you ask me and I will become a killer. This is the debt I owe you for helping me. Don't say no or my honor will be broken.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Despite his blushing face, Seiran hugs Renji, giving him comfort and shoulder to rest on. Seeing renji’s face close really brings out his beauty. It is sounds strange to say ‘beauty” to a man with strong figure like Renji, but it is no lie of that. Still comforting his friend, Renji speaks an oath to Seiran, saying that he will always protect him and will kill for him when it is needed. It is such a strong words and devotion. He also said that he is doing so because of his debt to Seiran. It is not a usual thing when people say those kinds of words to seiran, this is the first time he ever encounter such situation.

Feeling that Renji has no debt against him, Seiran simple smiles with his blushing cheeks as says,” you… can stay as long as you want….I…. appreciate your oath and… thanks.” Unable to say another word since his tongue is somehow sealed as he stares closely to renji’s warm gaze. His figure is so captivating in red blood hair and handsome face. Seiran tries to keep it calm and he slowly walks pass through renji and let his arms go,” I’ll be in my room, take your time and enjoy your stay here.”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Renji bowed while Seiran left. It jad bern a long time since he had pledge himselg to someone's service. Last time was to his friend. Will it be better this time? Renji had the dungeon to protect Seiran from him.
After a few moments, Renji decided he would like to know everything about this place. He needed to know exactly where he was. So he steped out of the kitchen and started walking around. He stoped in front of a large dark wood door. He pushed it to find a library. It was wonderful but he had a mission in mind, he'll come back later on to read.
He finally steped outside and found himself in the perfect place to meditate. He had no idea it was in front of Seiran's bedroom window. He took of the top of his robe and sat down while his wings came ouy. They plaved themselves to suround him in a cocoon of golden light and he closed his eyes.
Meditation seemed impossible that day. So he got up and spread his wings. He took off in the sky. His wing muscles were sore, he hadn't flown in a long time and this was good for him.

-I wonder if Seiran would fly with me...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Seiran sits down on his bed, covered in white silk, and lets his legs relaxed a bit. he does not fall asleep by now. He lets the window open widely to make a way for fresh air into his room. he look outside and sees the night is coming. the sun is no longer up the sky and its replaced by the moon. it shines brightly and looks so beautiful from afar.it has been sometime since Seiran gets a view of a full moon that is as beautiful as this one.He likes it so much that he can't take his eyes of it. The moonlight cast a catch of light on his black coal eyes. The shape of the moon is imprinted perfectly inside his pupil.

He sees a glimpse of renji when he looks outside the window up to the sky. Seems that Renji is enjoying the night sky as he flies up above. from his bedroom, Renji looks like a golden star that is so far away. Seiran smiles and he keep his gaze to Renji that is far away in the sky , he says softly to himself," such beautiful star, Renji." The golden color of Renji's wings adorn the night sky like a diamond, it is even more beautiful than the moon.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:51 pm

As he was flying in the night sky, Renji started to feel someone looking at him. He spun around and looked down to the mansion. He felt eyes looking at him from one of the windows. He flew down and stoped right in front of Seiran. Renji smiled at him and started to fly in a stationnary way. With six wings it was simple to fly on the spot.

-Good evening, Seiran. Enjoying the moonlight view?

Renji reached for Seiran's face to move a strend of hir hair away. The he stroke his cheak with a smile. As he stared at Seiran, he gave him his hand as an open invitation.

-I know this should be done with a person you like more but would you like to dance in the moolight with me, up in a the sky. Fly with me.

He waited to see if Seiran would grab his hand and join him in the sky for a dance. Usually, angels do that with he one their heart chose, but Renji simply wanted to fly with him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:24 am

The golden star up in the sky slowly flies down and give Seiran a clear view of it. Renji looks so divine with his wings all open, he never see such beautiful golden wings, not like those on Renji's. He sees the angel stand near him by the bed as he greets him. Seiran says nothing but gives him a warm gaze of his eyes. The night is still long before it reach another sunrise. Renji simply invites him for a dance up in the sky together. Such a friendly invitation to him, usually Seiran flies alone or with someone that he chooses but now is kind of different.

As Renji reach out his hand to Seiran, he simply takes it. His hand is so big compared to Seiran's and yet, his skin is so smooth almost like a silk. He Slightly blushes as he response to the invitation. The feeling of Renji's hand is so warm, as warm as sunlight, Seiran then nods to Renji as he says in a soft voice," take me with you then." The night can be so much fun since Seiran hasn't done this for some time. He waits for Renji to act and lead them both to the sky up above

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Kingdom Of Heaven :: Heaven's Realm-
Jump to: