Share | 

The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 am

Renji smiled widely as he felt Seiran's hand sliping in his. He then made Seiran walk to his window, and then, he opened his wings and took off with Seiran in his arms. He flew high in the sky closer to the moon. Then he stoped and started to fly in a stationnary way. He made Seiran turn to face him and put the angel's feet on his while holding his hands. He put one of Seiran's hands on his shoulder as he eld his waist. Then, to a melody only he could hear, his started to dance slowly in the sky. He sighed. Renji hadn't danced like this in many years. Feeling Seiran's warm skin through his thin robe made Renji hold him tighter. Both their hair flew around them and Renji laughed softly.

-Why don't you take your wings out and fly with me. Dancing is all nice, but my muscles are getting sore so I would rather fly softly and move.

The miscles in his back were tired of forcing him to stay in one spot. Though he didn't want to let go of Seiran. He liked to feel this angel's body so close to his.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Seiran lets Renji take him all the way up to the sky. The night is clear with a full moon shining. It is a beautiful night and Seiran has a friend with him which means the situation is getting better for him. As they fly high and reach the sky, they start to dance. Renji hold him tight in his arms which makes Seiran blushes as he keep a warm gaze of his black eyes on the golden winged angel before him. The full moon cast a glimpse of light in Seiran's pitch black eyes; it perfectly imprints the figure of the moon. The reflection of the moon light makes Seiran's eyes glimmering. His gaze seems like a passive seduction to Renji.

Knowing that renji is tired, he spread his white wings widely and he stand on the naked air in his own feet. Still wearing his thin blue robe, Seiran grabs Renji's hands and he says ," then come, lets fly together," the brightness of the moon makes every curve of Seiran's body beneath the transparent robe visible and exposed. He slowly flaps his wings as he holds Renji's hands. it is very soft and warm, he really likes this kind of feeling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am

Seiran had spread his wings and started flying. Renji could finally move around. His six wings flying in harmony behind the white winged angel. It was hard for Renji not to look up Seiran's robe, which the moon made almost transparent. He swallowed before flaping a bit harder to fly above Seiran.
Flying was relaxing to him as he went ever higher trying to touch the moon before letting himself free fall to stop right next to the white wings of his frien. A genuine smile on his face showed how happy he actually was. Though when he looked at the moon he could only remember that in a few days he would have to lock himself up in the dungeon. For now, he was flying in the freedom of the night sky.
He knew that Seiran would probably feel that something was wrong with him. Renji would lie of course, saying that he was simply tired, but in his heart he was frightened. He didn't want to worry Seiran and he wanted even less to be the cause of his new friend's death. So for now, he o ly wanted to fly with him. He grabed his friend's hand and started going faster.

-Such a perfect night to be flying with a beautiful man. Though your robe is still qute inviting to me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:35 pm

As they fly together under the charming gaze of moon light, the warmth of Renji's hand is comforting. It is quite windy up here and it sometimes blows Seiran's long robe all the way up to his thigh. It is useless to cover it since the wind won't stop in whatever it is doing to his robe, so all he can do is ties it tighter to his waist so it won't fall off. With his hands holding Renji's tightly, Seiran follows his friend wherever he wishes to go. He looks all the way up to the sky watching nothing but the pitch black of darkness.

The moment of "spacing out" breaks when renji says that his robe is very inviting. In an instant he blushes so hard that his face starts to look like a tomato. Those words are so blunt and true. Seiran can do anything or say a word, back then he just flies with Renji and does not even thinking what he is wearing! He look down and dares not to look at Renji, he is too embarrassed to do it. So he just follows his friend's hand where he takes him and not saying one word. Even his heart is racing due to his embarrassment, he never thought that he will be so clumsy and gets out from the mansion with such clothes. Perhaps this is because Seiran rarely has guest.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Renji smiled as Seiran's face became red as a tomato. He had embarassed him again. Even though it wasn't what he wanted to do, he couldn't help being truthful with the angel. His six powerful wings flaping in the wind. Perhaps this cold wind was to much for Seiran. Guiding him, he flew back to the mansion. Renji could feel Seiran's cold skin. Maybe a mignight flight in this robe was not very warm. As they landed in Seiran's room, Renji pulled the angel in his arms and started rubbing his arms and back. Renji's wings wraped around both of them in order to warm Seiran up faster.

-Forgive me Seiran. I didn't know it would be so cold in the sky tonight. I just wanted to fly with you before I have to lock myself up in a few days.

Renji held him tight against him to let his warmth heat up his friend. He barely noticed that Seiran's robe was falling off his shoulders. When Renji did notice, he kissed his shoulder. Knowing that doing anyting else would embarasse his friend so he simply held him close.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 pm

renji notices that his friend is feeling clod all over though its not that bad. it is because of the clothing. Renji brings Seiran back to his room; he wraps his wings tight around Seiran's slender figure and makes him feel warm. The feather from Renji’s wings is so smooth and comfortable, it smells like flower and before Seiran realize, he is paralyzed by the soft and warm feather of Renji's wings, his blue robe fall over his shoulder all the way to his waist. Seiran who is deeply drowned in renji's warmth rests his head on his friend's chest. He put his hands on Renji's broad muscular shoulder. Slowly, Seiran hears the steady heart beat of his friend. Renji then kisses his bare shoulder and says that he'll need to lock himself in the dungeon. This makes Seiran feels a bit sad, hearing Renji says such words, it almost sounds like he'll hurt Seiran if he does not lock himself there.

So, Seiran raises his head and stare at Renji's charming eyes, their face is only one inch away from each other. Seiran gently stroke renji's cheek as he says," don't...don't lock yourself, stay with me, you'll be okay Renji, I promise."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Renji saw that Seiran felt so comfortable in his arms that he dared not move to disrupt this silent moment. He has not held a man like this for a while, but holding Seiran felt different. For the first time, Renji felt useful to someone, he felt needed.
In the past when he was with his three best friends, he knew he was the youngest of the four and they were keeping him safe. Now, Renji was the wall to keep Seiran from danger.
Though shock grew in his face when Seiran asked him to stay with him instead of locking himself in the dungeon. Renji looked down at him with big eyes. He was unable to say anything for a moment. It took a big breath in order for him to find his voice again.

-Are you insane? You met him, you know he will kill you without hesitation. Why would you want me to stay by your side while my body desires blood? Do you want me to be in pain when I wake up to your inerte body? Locking myself in that dungeon is the only way for me to keep my promise to keep you safe. And if I would stay by your side, how will you stop him from killing everyone around, starting by you.

He held Seiran a bit tighter in his arms. Why would he want to die?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm

For a second there, Seiran knows his words are simply idiotic remark for his friend Renji. He does know that the demon side of Renji is merciless and heartless. It only desire blood and corpses, nothing more. renji's warmth pierces deeply into Seiran's bones and veins, he really does not wish to see his friend suffers by turning into a heartless demon. If only he can think a way to help this angel, he will do anything to save his friend from such a horrible thing. Suddenly, he remembers that back then in the dark realm Renji says something that may keep the demon 'sleeping" inside him and does not comes out, moreover, he remembers it clearly that it is not every night the demon appears. Back then Renji says that the demon will only appear when there is no moon at night. Seiran strokes renji's face again and he says, “There is a way to control this demon right? I will help you, and...Can you tell me what can make this demon of yours stay low?"

Locking his own friend in the dungeon is not a pleasant idea for him. How could he ever do that? he only lock up an enemy in such a dark place, still holding Renji's smooth cheek, Seiran look at him with s gentle gaze on his pitch black eyes.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:09 pm

He had to think of it carefully. He didn't want to be wrong and cause Seiran's death. Renji had to think back to when he was with his friends. They had found many ways to keep his demon calm.

-Let's see. If I remember what they said, sex kept him busy for the night. Other ways are to have a blessed chain and tie him up somewhere. He might get angry, but if the chains are strong enough, they should hold him. Giving him a big animal to kill nd feed on might keep him busy for a few minutes. I still think that locking me up would be the safest for you.

Renji held him tighter. He knew Seiran wouldn't want to lock him up for a night. He was going to find a way to keep him calm. But the demon was unpredictable. All Renji could imagine of the end of that night was Seiran's lifeless body. Maybe he should've done what the villagers said once, maybe he should kill himself before hurting someone else. He tightened his wings around Seiran and sighed.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Words from Renji’s mouth make seiran freezes for some time. He says sex keeps the demon busy all night. Seiran blush as he hears this word. He can't imagine having sex with a merciless demon that will surely tear him to pieces. Seiran holds renji tight in his arms as he feels his friend's wings tighten around him. He sigh and says," Can we not talk about this? All this sound sad." he lifts his face and looks closer to Renji's face. He is such a charming guy, and his long red hair makes him look so handsome, it suits him well. Feeling sad about this friend of his, Seiran gently presses his red lips against Renji's, giving him a tender kiss as he tries to calm him down.

Then Seiran walks a few steps away from Renji and sits down on his bed. Still wearing his thin blue robe, he gently gazes at Renji and says," I hope that kiss calm you for now." He does not know what to say to this angel. He is still blushing as he is so embarrassed of what he just did to Renji. He then takes off the string that ties his hair. He lets his long hair thrown all over his thin shoulder as he combs it using his fingers. He dares not to look at Renji in the eye for he is far too shy to do it.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:43 am

This was unexpected. The feeling of Seiran's lips on his made him feel an intense jolt all over his body. This electrical current, it seemed, lasted for hours but this soft kiss only lasted a few seconds. Renji surprised himself by bringing his fingers to his lips where Seiran had kissed him earlier.
Seiran had released himself from Renji's wings and arms and seemed to be once more blushing at what he had just done. Renji stood there for a few seconds before walking towards Seiran and kneeling in front of him. His stared straight in his eyes with a tender smile.

-You kiss me hoping it would calm me down? Seiran, you are a beautiful person.

Renji brushed his hand on Seiran's cheak, placing Seiran's hair in a way that didn't hide his fave, then he rose up a bit and pressed his lips against Seiran's. The same jolt again. Renji liked this feeling. He let his hand go behind Seiran's neck just to make this kiss last a bit longer.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Surprising it was when Seiran kissed Renji. it was spontaneous act to comfort his friend. But then renji walked closer to him just to kiss him more. Seiran felt the pressure against his lips; it was hot and kind of stimulating, a little. As renji kissed him for some time, Seiran held his breath and slightly tensed up. he moaned softly as reaction towards the kiss. He placed his arms on renji's shoulder to hold on him. Seiran couldn't do anything but to follow renji's lead in this act.

Seems that this kiss calmed Renji and gave him comfort. Seiran's face was all flustered in red since he was way too embarrassed by this event. Never crossed in his ind that he would share a kiss with another man. But his thoughts were all about Renji and how to calm him down. For Seiran, this act is merely to comfort a friend in need. He was never good with things such as relationship. He was just too passive and shy. It was hard to make Seiran fell in love or even went all wild with someone. Still paralyzed with the kiss, he moaned again, softly. At this moment, he couldn't say anything to renji, not even responded to his flirting words.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Renji was happy that Seiran did not push him away and seemed to even be enjoying it. He was moaning while kissing and that made it hard for Renji to let him go. Slowly, Renji pushed him of the bed. He just wanted to kiss him, just wanted to feel him close to him.
Before Renji knew it, tears welled up from his eyes and droped onto Seiran's face. Seeing that, Renji got up and turned his back to his friend.

-Forgive me, Seiran. I didn't mean to make you unconfortable.

He didn't know where these tears were coming from. Maybe it was the feeling that he had missed for so long of holding a man close to him. Renji quickly wiped his tears with the back of his hands. His wings disapeared in his back once more as he breathed in.

-Perhaps I should go to my room now...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:34 am

Still enjoying the tenderness from Renji's lips, abruptly, Seiran feels something touch his face. At first, he thinks it is just his own imagination, but then he rub his cheek and catch renji's tears in his palm. He begins to think that maybe he has done something wrong. Perhaps the kiss is wrong? Or he is such a bad kisser to the extent that he makes Renji sheds tears? Too many random thoughts harboring Seiran's head now, he can't understand the reason why renji cries while kissing him. His friend then says sorry again for in his head he makes Seiran feels uncomfortable. Truthfully, it's nothing like that at all. He just tries to comfort a friend and that's it. Or that kiss is too much?

The golden winged angel then says something about going back to his room. It may be about time for him to rest since the night is already high. Perfectly understand what his friend need right now, he'll let him rests; perhaps when morning comes he'll feel better already. So, he approaches the angel, he holds his arms and gently speaks," I don't mind for that kiss. You must be tired, i guess good night then." Seiran walks to his bed, he takes off his robe and covers himself with the blue blanket instead as he lays down and closes his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 am

Seiran let Renji go to his room. He thought Renji was tired, but Renji was actually frightened. As he got to his room and sat on his bed and let his robe fall off of him he put his face in his hands and let ouy more tears. Renji had tried very hard not to get attached to anyone since he had killed the last man he got close to. He didn't want to fall for Seiran only to hurt him as a demon afterwards.
Renji spent the night up pacing in his room, and going do' to the dungeon to make certain that everything would be prepared for when he would lock himself there. Then he saw the sun rise with a sigh. He walked to Seiran's room after dressing up. He knocked on the door and slowly opened the door. Seiran seemed to still be sleeping. Renji got closer and sat on the bed close to the sleeping angel. I leaned over slowly and kissed him.

-Seiran, my dear angel, you should open your eyes, the sun has risen. I will be making something to eat for you when you're ready to get up.

Renji kissed him again before getting up and going to the kitchen. He then started to make breakfast for both of them. To make sure his hair didn't fall in the food, Renji had made a lose poney tail.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

The night is the most calm and beautiful one that it gives Seiran a sweet dream in his sleep. He dreams about Renji giving him a tender kiss. It is awkward to have such dream while he is all alone in his room. Slowly, he feels the sunlight caressing his cheek and greets him from his bed room window. He lets it open all night so the sunlight can easily goes inside the room. while he is still in his sleep, Seiran hears a gentle voice that sounds familiar to him, its warm voice and then he feels a gentle , tender kiss. Wondering who do such pleasant "wake up" call to him. When he slightly opens his eyes he sees Renji walks out from his room heading to the kitchen, just like he said before. Slowly, he rises from his bed, puts on his blue robe that he wore last night, and walks out following Renji from behind.

He sees that Renji is a capable cook himself, the kitchen is filled with a tempting aroma of Renji's cooking. Seiran walks towards him and when he is close enough, he speaks softly," I don't know you're such a chef, I'll take my bath, feel free to join when you're done." Then he leaves the kitchen and goes to the pond behind it. He takes off his robe and gets inside the water. He can see Renji through the kitchen window that is facing the pond, He enjoys watching his friend cooking and showing his skills in the kitchen. Such a rare sight indeed, he smiles to his friend from afar and starts rubbing his chest.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Renji froze for a moment. He was cooking and Seiran had invited him in his bath. Of course, the bath was actually the pond that he could see from the kitchen window. And he saw Seiran take that inviting blue robe off his shoulder all the way to the ground.
Renji felt nervous, he wanted to finish the food so he could join his friend. When the food was done, he put some plates on the food to keep it hot as he went outside to the pond.
Letting his own robe fall to the ground then slowly drop in the pond. Not being able to hold back, he walked to Seiran and wraped his arms around the angel's slender body.

-You are very inviting this morning Seiran. How was your night? Have you slept well?

Renji didn't want to talk about his sleepless night he didn't want to tell Seiran that he spent the night making sure the dungeon would hold him back and fearing Seiran's death by his hands. He just wanted to jold Seiran in his arms. He even brushes his lips in the angel's neck. And smiled.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 pm

The fresh air in the back yard is the best in the morning. Seiran keeps on rubbing his own body. he starts from his chest, moves to his waist, and goes all the way down to wash his thigh. He enjoys the water that is slightly cool. It is a refreshing feeling to bather like this. While enjoying his bath, he feels the water splashing around him and he can feel someone approaches him. It’s Renji, He joins the bath just like what Seiran tells him to. Without hesitation, Renji wraps his arms around him and starts to caress Seiran's neck with his lips. He can feel the hot breathe and also the tenderness of the angel's lips. Seiran can't help it but blushing and moans softly. he wraps his arms around his own body, trying to calm down. Such feeling makes him a bit nervous. he knows that Renji yearns for an embrace, but he seriously doubt that he can give what Renji seeks.

He just blushes there and stays in silent. He can only give renji a shy gaze as he tries to hide his all flustered face. It is not that he dislikes it; it’s just that he is too nervous to face Renji and he does not know how to react towards his interest. He lets Renji does a he pleases as long as it can comfort him and calm him down.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Seeing Seiran's flustered face, Renji couldn't help but to smile at him. He was wondering why he felt so shy about him simply holding him while the night before Seiran kissed him.
Renji spun Seiran around so that their faces were just a few centimetres appart. Renji laid his forehead on Seiran's and smiled with a sigh

-Why so shy my little angel? Do you not kiss me last night? Wasn't that more personal then you being in my arms? Though I love the shade of red in your face, you have nothing to worry about from me. And I do hope you'll forgive me for making you seem so unconfortable around me. I only wish to make you happy. So if you are done washing, the food is ready. I made some of everything. From eggs to good meat. You simply have to take what you want.

Not being able to hold back when Seiran was so close to him Renji pressed his lips against the soft lips of the angel while his arms were still holding him close to his own body.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 am

This angel is an expert in flirting and Seiran can see through that one. it is not that he dislikes this feeling. He can see it that Renji enjoys teasing him, he just can't help but keep having this flustered face of his. Then Renji kisses him again, gently like always. Seiran can't help it but moans as response to the kiss. This time, Renji hold him close as he is kissing him. He can't help it but to follow Renji's lip and moves along with them. Seiran wraps his arms around Renji's broad back as they kiss. This time he does not do anything but letting Renji takes control.

He does not know how to deal with this feeling and situation. Seiran simply flustered all over his face and he gently gaze at Renji. His black eyes show the overflowing emotions within him. His eyes are slightly teary as they show excitement and embarrass at the same time. with a soft voice he says ," you... why did you kiss me?"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:11 am

Renji looked straight into Seiran's black eyes and smiled again. He was asking him why he kept kissing him. As a response, Renji traced Seiran's delicate frame. Renji tried hard not to get attached but Seiran had drew him in and madz him fall for him.

-Maybe, my little angel, I have fallen for you. For your kindness and your eyes.

Then Renji started feeling that maybe Seiran didn't like him. Maybe this angel already had a person in his life. Or again, maybe Renji was just to broken to be part of his life. Renji kept telling himself that it didn't matter if Seiran didn't accept his feelings, Renji would still stay by his side untils Seiran curses him away. Renji let Seiran go and walked towards the edge of the pond. He got out and dressed up and steped back in the kitchen. He was scared that Seiran would reject him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:11 am

Another regret in Renji's eyes, he does not understand why this guy keeps on kissing him but he looks so much in pain. Somehow Seiran thinks that maybe this guy still can't forget his passed away love. But then the angel says that there is a possibility that he has fallen for Seiran and to his kindness. All this are just confusing for him. He does not know what is actually going on in Renji's head. Although he says that he may have feelings for Seiran , he looks sad every time he is close to him. He just watches his friend walks out from the pond and go straight to the kitchen. Seiran is still in the bath, washing himself. After some time he's done and he dressed up in blue like always. He follows Renji to the kitchen and finds him there, slowly; he walks to his friend just to see if his mood is getting better. " why you look so sad every time you kiss me? Does touching me hurt you so deep to the point that you avoid me?"

His black eyes shows curiosity and sympathy, he really wants to know what is going on in that head of Renji, this guy is so complicated that Seiran don't get him, or it's because Seiran doesn't talk much?

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Renji was slowly eating the meat in his plate, sign of the demon coming soon, when Seiran came in and walked towards him and asked him why he looked so sad each time he kisses him. Renji looked up in stared in Seiran's eyes.

-I'm afraid. So many reasons for you not to like me. So many reasons why I should not have gotten attached to you. I kill everyone that is close to me. I kill the people that care for me and that I care for. And now, I've fallen for you and I don't want to hurt you.

His eyes stayed in Seiran's eyes. It was a dangerous thing to be close to Renji. His demonic side didn't care if Renji loved a person, he would kill everyone around him.

-That's why I have to lock myself down in the dungeon. I don't want to even scratch you.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 pm

He can see that those words from Renji are the truth. He knows exactly what the demon is and what he can do. But Seiran does not think that the demon will comes out in the morning like present time. He slowly stroke Renji’s hair and giving him a gentle smile. He is worried about him and he tries his best to comfort this friend of his. “Is there anything I can do for you? Perhaps holding you in my arms will make you feel better?” Even though such words comes out from Seiran’s lips, he knows that he may not be able to do much for this angel, but still deep inside his heart he wishes that he can do something to help. he is sure that there is must be a way to make the demon does not take control of Renji.

Then, Seiran shyly wraps his arms around Renji. He is nervous since he never comforts someone like this before. Noticing that Renji may feel uncomfortable about this situation and even scared, he says to him softly,” I’m with you, please be at ease.”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 pm

With a sigh Renji also wraps Seiran with his arms and lays his head on Seiran's. He closed his eyes and started stroking the angel's beautiful black hair. Renji liked the feeling of Seiran's hair under his hands. With some time like this, Renji turned his head just to let his lips touch Seiran's neck and he kissed him again.
Renji loved the smell and the taste of Seiran's skin. So he started kissing his neck from the bottom to his jawbone, very slowly, very softly. His arms were still in his back and they were stroking his back through the thin blue robe. The same robe that was almost transparent. His hands were holding on to the angel. When Renji wanted more, he decided to kiss Seiran's lips again.
He was in need of affection so much, and Seiran had found his way inside Renji's heart so easily, he wanted to thank Seiran in the inly way he thought would work.

-Will you accept me?

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Kingdom Of Heaven :: Heaven's Realm-
Jump to: