Share | 

The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Renji smiled at Seiran's words as he kept moving inside him. Renji didn't want to think of anything except the soft and fragile looking angel beneath him. His heart was pleased to see this flustered angel's face looking right back at him. He loved to feel Seiran's soft hands in his hair, he knew the angel had taken in the scent of his body in himself more then once. Renji slowly traced the angel's chest with his fingers and stoped to play with his hard nipples before continuing to go behind Seiran's neck. Then there was the one thing that Renji couldn't touch but loved the most, his angel's moaning vouce. It was fading and trembling, but Renji could clearly hear his angel speak his name everytime Renji went deep inside Seiran. He would call his angel's name also. His other hand traced one of the legs that were holding him tight against the angel.
He smiled feeling his angel trembling under him. Renji kissed him again, going deep but slow inside him. He looked in his angel's eyes after their kiss and saw himself reflecting off of the angel's black eyes. He smiled again.

-So that your eyes could see only me, I would do anything.

He kissed him again. Renji wanted this angel to be his and his alone, this was a new feeling for him. And he was liking this feeling. As well as being inside his angel.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 pm

In bliss and in such an erotic way, he is deeply intoxicated. The gentle touch of the angel feels like a feather caressing every inch of his bare skin. He can’t help it but to sink deeply in the feeling of tenderness. Even word as ‘excited” is not suitable anymore to be said at this sensually erotic moment of his life, His moans turns into a sweet erotic melody that strikes the ear which hears it. He can’t stop this kind of moans and neither does the hands that grips Renji’s back even harder than before. Holding someone so tight in his fragile arms looks like a flower holding onto the finger that caresses it. Words are not necessary in this blissfully sensual moment, their action speak louder and says everything that words can’t endure. Their voice reaching out to each other whispers that they want each other more than anything else on this wretched world. This overflowing feeling that world can never understand, they have it, earned it as they are connected in a strong bond, a bond that binds their mind, body, blood, and soul. There is no escape to this, there is no way out. All that can be done is chained to each other in a bliss that can never be explained nor be revealed in the light.

Perhaps this bond will last, and perhaps it won’t. But all that matters now is the present event. The time will tell and reveal everything before their eyes. The naked truth may be painful; perhaps they will prefer the clouded lies for its beauty. As the angel speaks his vow to do anything to claim Seiran , many thought harbor his mind. Such strong words must not be taken lightly, and it shall only be spoken to the one thy heart hold dearest. Does not know what those words are to this angel, but for him, those are as sacred as the word of love, a powerful word that can’t and shall not be uttered without wisdom, true that they don’t know each other’s depth of soul but somehow. if it can be done without knowing those mysterious souls, then that path they shall take. Path that is even not revealed yet, a path that may end in despair. Such thought are the one that harboring his head and heart. “You wish to claim me? You desire me that much?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Renji felt Seiran's hand holding him even tighter against him. His mouvements kept the pace, he did give him sometimes harder thrusts or faster, but never for long, just to hear Seiran's moans in his ear a bit louder.
He had the lift his head a bit when his angel asked him if Renji really wanted to claim him. Renji kissed him again, thrusting inside him again, a bit harder this time.

-Unless you already have been claimed then I would love to claim you and to be claimed by you. And I do desire you, but not only your body, I desire your heart, your soul. As for mine, they already belong to you, My Angel.

[i]Slowly, Renji moved deeper inside his angel. He kissed him again, their scents mixing together as their bodies stayed intwhined. Renji didn't want to let Seiran's lips go, but they need to breathe, so he kissed him evertime they had breated enough. There was nothing in this world that could make them stop. The world could end and Renji would be happy to be forever in his angel's arms, reflecting in his eyes. He fell in love with this man.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Again, such strong remarks come from this man who is holding him. Every time he goes deeper and harder, it feels like this guy is afraid of losing his grip on Seiran. This possessiveness and strong desires can kill both of them if they let it harbor too hard on them, though it is pleasant to have someone that only belongs to him and him only. Still the lecherous moment won’t end that easily, it is crystal clear that they can’t get enough of each other. The best of lust is that it does not think anything but itself; however, if it goes worse, it will turn into a deadly weapon. For it is known that, off all tools of death, desire kills the most. This is maybe true and maybe not. The words from the red haired angel are the sweetest promise that he ever heard. He is so happy to hear such statement, but at this moment, he doubts it that this man speaks the truth. It probably because he is too drowned in pleasure and lust that makes him says such strong words. Even if this blissful moment is a lie, even if this gentleness is only for a while, he will still enjoy and treasure every seconds of it.
This angel must realize that it is not so easy to tame heart like Seiran’s. A heart that is almost cold as ice despite his kindness. A heart that is afraid to love and afraid to get hurt, even worse is, afraid to be betrayed. But all that, won’t come out from his lip, not at a time like this. For now, he will need to enjoy every lust that is poured inside him and trembles as response to it.” Go ahead… if you tamed me, then I’m yours.” He lets the angel go deeper into his hole of intimacy and grips it tight. He will see if this angel can conquer his heart and fear, it is only by doing that; this angel can have him all by himself.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:32 am

Renji was ready to fight for him, he would do anything to get to his heart. He had waited many years to find a man like this angel. He was not going to give up on him. Ever.
Wanting Seiran to know just how much Renji desired to belong to him, he grabed one.of his angel's legs and lifted it until it rested on Renji's shoulder, tightning his hole while stretching it in another way. He then thrusted in as deep as he could with a loud moan. Seiran had been holding him tight in him, butnow it would make his angel lose his mind entirely. He won't be able to do anything but scream and moan.
Renji wanted to give Seiran so much pleasure so he reached and grabed his hard cock and stroked it hard and fast. He wanted to mak.him cum again and again so that he could lick him again, so he could taste the sweetness that hid inside him.
Renji leaned towards Seiran's flustered, excited face and licked his lips. Seeing this face made him go harder inside him. Renji's face was flustered as the pleasure intensified more and more. He was holding back, wanting to cum with Seiran, but not inside him. He wanted to cum on him. To have more sensations, he lifted Seiran's other leg and placed it on his other shoulder giving his angel more pleasure at the same time. Renji was moaning loud, saying Seiran's name all over again.

-Ahh, Seiran. It feels so good like this. Your face is exciting me when it's all flustered.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm

One self that feels wanted and wanting at the same time. The sensuous delight that is not comparable with any other things in the world. Everything that the red-haired angel does to him, feels like an eagerness of claiming him. A very strong eagerness and will to make Seiran only belong to him no matter what happen or danger may occur. A strong feeling of being wanted is one that is rarely happen in his cold yet gentle heart. To be desired this much, is a blessing and blissful feeling that are rare to be felt. The greater the angel’s desire, the harder he gives his everything inside Seiran’s intimacy. Every movement inside, every gentle caress on his bare skin indicates that he has a strong desire and feeling towards him. Such thing makes his heart feels at ease and delighted. All he can feel now is the touch of lust from the angel before him. They scream, they moan, all is done under the rule of lust, and passion, they are no longer have control of their mind or soul. Everything is consumed by passion, which is how they like it.
No other words can come out from his lips, only with the look in his eyes; he says everything that is needed to be said. With his touch on the angel, he reveals how he feels towards him. There is no need for superfluous words; a kiss is more than enough to confirm it. Tenderly, he pulls renji close to him and kisses him, a long deep kiss. That kiss is different that any kissing before, this time, there are only tenderness and warmth in it. Still, though he does it with such tenderness, he can no longer endure the pain of passion, lurking inside him. With a loud moan, he releases his hot, thick liquid of desire that burns inside him. With a soft look in his eyes, he gently whispers few words to the angel,” Do it… Inside me, I want to feel you..”

Last edited by Seiran Akechi on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Since his angel wanted Renji to cum inside of him, he would cum inside him. Though he would eventually do as he wanted and cum on Seiran. For now, he would cum inside him.
He felt Seiran tense up and felt him cum, which made Renji follow not far behind with a sigh and a moan. He released everything inside of Seiran, it felt so hot inside him that Renji didn't feel like coming out from his angel. But he eventually came out. And as promised, Renji leaned in Seiran's soft body and licked his hot cum. Then he went up to Seiran's face and kissed him softly.
Renji had never felt so calm, so relaxed of all tension. His eyes were heavy but he wouln't allow himself to sleep. He stayed on Seiran, putting most of his weight on one of his arms. He was smiling at his angel. Then he thought of all the food he had made that waited on the counter. His kissed Seiran.

-Have I tamed you? And if not, then perhaps I can tame your stomac with the food that I have made. We might have to wash once more. What do you think?

He knew the food would still be hot, he had covered them to kep it hot. And they would have the time to wash themselves again. Renji kissed him again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm

The intensity increases as they keep on loving each other in a fierce passionate way. At some point, he starts to feel the angel holding him tenses up and gets hotter, harder inside him. It only takes a moment before he releases all of his hot lust inside Seiran’s intimacy. His hole swallows it all and let nothing spurts out. It feels so hot that it heats up his body as well; his face is flustered and looks like a cherry blossom petal, as well as his chest. This is not the first time he has sexual intercourse with someone, it can be said that this angel is the second one.
He pulls his “relaxed” dick out from Seiran’s hole and saying that if he hasn’t tamed him, then he is ready to tame the ‘stomach” in order to get his heart. Those words sound a bit funny but pleasant one. He just simply gives the angel a gentle smile and soft chuckle. As he tries to gets up, he feels a little bit heavy on his lower body, but he manage to stand straight. However, just right after he is standing, he feels the hot cum inside him is breaking trough and starts to spurts out from his intimate hole. It feels like a hot, thick liquid flows all the way down from his crotch to his thigh and leg. He then clings his body to renji’s as he pulls him to stand straight. He takes some time to calm down and he says,” you win, I’m ours, we can eat now.” He smiles at the angel and says nothing more. there is nothing left to say all of their actions reveals everything already.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Renji go up as soon as he saw Seiran having trouble. he grabed him and helped him stand up straight. Renji had won the battle to tame him, Seiran had accepted him as more of a lover and less as a sex friend. Renji wanted to please him more then just physicaly.
Before they walked out of the room, Renji grabed a robe for Seiran and wraped him in with a smile, then he dressed himself. He helped him walk to the kitchen and smiled to see how much he had weakened his lover with just one time. Upon arrival in the kitchen, Renji picked Seiran in his arms and gently sat him on a chair near all the food. He then took every cover off the steaming meal and sat next to his angel.
There was much to chose from, and Renji chose his favorite foods from the table. He started eating and it felt good.

-Seiran, have you not told e you lived with an elf? Where is your friend now? I hope you like my food, it's from my oldest memories of a family meal.

Renji has not had a family in many centuries, the last he remembered of his family was only a blurry image. His real family had been his close friends with which he had done mischeaf and other things to make his friend's mother run after them screaming, that was, until the demon side of him awoke.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Good thing that this man is quite caring. It is obvious when he tries to help Seiran walks to the kitchen and all. He even helps him get dressed; this one is such a sweet man. He can’t help it but feel happy and he smiles. He starts to like how this angel treats him and he is completely forget about the demon that lurks inside this warm and caring man before him. The angel leads him all the way to the kitchen and place lots of foods on the table. He has no idea that Renji is such a cook. He looks around for a while, looking for the on he’ll probably like. Then something catches his eyes, a bowl of chicken soup. Seiran takes a smaller bowl and fills it, then he starts to take a sip of it. If what Renji says is true that this is from his family recipe, then this taste delicious. He smiles as he enjoys his soup. He gazes at the angel next to him as says,” So, you are a good chef.”

While he is eating, his face is getting red and flustered as he can feel the hot cum inside him keeps on dripping out and makes the chair he is sitting on all sticky and wet. He just can’t say any more words. He can’t even concentrate on his meal; all that he can think about is the sticky sensation in his lower body. He keeps on moving but stay sitting on his chair, somehow trying to get comfortable with all of the wetness and stickiness around. He softly moans but try to keep it low and silent so that Renji won’t notice it. He does not wish to ruin the angel’s meal time. Then, he tries to distract himself with the question from his angel, about the elf. " my elf friend, he probably not coming home for now.. he is staying with his lover, i receive a letter from him couple of days ago."Probably, right after finishing his meal, he will go to the pond behind his bedroom to wash himself clean, or maybe this new lover of his will help?

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

While they were eating, Renji could see Seiran moving on his seat alot. Renji smiled softly and finished his plate of food before looking at his angel's flustering face. He knew exactly what was going on. Renji slowly stroked Seiran's cheak with his hand and smiled again. He was happy that Seiran like his cooking. Renji had worked hard to remember how to make everything on the table.
With his always present smile, his hand gently traced Seiran frame all the way to the bottom of the angel's back.

-Seiran, is my cum siping out of you and making you unconfortable?

His hand sliped under Seiran legs as he picked him up again. He took off his angel's robe and saw he was right. He walked with his lover until he arrived at the pond. Slowly he walked into the water, he didn't take his own robe off, only Seiran mattered.
Renji then sliped his finger insidr Seiran to help him clean up. To make sure Seiran didn't fight, Renji kissed him.

-Do you feel better now?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm

It’s all over, he is just not that good with hiding things such as being embarrasses and shy. He tries his best to hide it but still, this red-haired angel notices it easily. The hot cum is still dripping out from his hole and it flows all the way down to his thigh, and then to his leg. His flustered face is getting worse but somehow, he manages to finish his meal. It is very delicious; too bad he must deal with the hot cum that makes him nervous. When his lover here notices it, Renji immediately carries him to the pond and starts washing him all over, including his insides which is filled with hot cum. He stays silent as he lets his loved one cleaning him. The angel strip him right away and starts to rubbing his entire body clean. When Renji reaches Seiran’s insides and starts to slips his finger in, Seiran can’t help it but moans softly. His body starts trembles a little as he is feeling strange again. This is not good at all. The touch of Renji’s finger inside him is too much to handle. He is still sensitive all over and this angel makes it worse!
He can’t stop his soft moaning and he keeps on thinking in his head * stupid renji!! How can you do this!!* But still those words aren’t coming out from his throat. He is too busy to hold his voice down as Renji keeps on rubbing his insides with his finger. He can’t believe that he is still so sensitive after what they’ve just did not long ago. He grips Renji’s broad shoulder as he moans in a fading voice. His face turns red all over as he can’t take this pleasure

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Renji sliped his finger out when he felt it was clean inside of his lover. Though Seiran had started trembling again and he was moaning, his face flustered again. Renhi lifted his face and kissed him. He knew Seiran couldn't handle round two, so he lifted him up and sat him on the side of the pond. He saw that Seiran had been excited by Renji cleaning out his insides. So he knew he had to satisfy his lover. Seiran would not calm down if he were that sensitive
Leaning down, Renji grabed his lover cock and started sucking on it again. After that, Seiran would probably be very calm. Using his mouth and tongue would make his angel cum faster.
Renji sucked hard on his lover cock as his tongue lick the under side of it. Being as they had done it not long ago, Seiran's desire was still fresh, and he would quickly climax. Renji used his hand around his angel's intimacy to give him more pleasure. His angel was trembling and moaning again. He kept giving him pleasure until Renji tasted Seiran's hot cum in his mouth. Then he stood back up and lick his own lips with a smile.

-Feeling better now? You can go eat more, though we both need a new robe now.

Renji kissed him again before getting out of the pond. He striped himself of the wet robe and helped his lover to stand up again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Since he can’t hide his “excited’ expression and reaction, his lover, Renji starts to give him more service again. He trembles as Renji starts to take his dick into his mouth and sucks it real hard. This is just so embarrassing, getting excited over a touch in his butt and then got sucked off by his new lover. But still he knows that this is the best thing that Renji can do for him right now. He must appreciate his lover’s ‘hard work’ to please him, so Seiran let him be. He can feel it that his moaning also makes Renji happy, it is obviously seen from the way Renji treats him. Knowing that his loved one is happy, seiran smiles gently at him and strokes the red-hair of the angel in a caring way.

Then renji says something about new robe. But right now Seiran does not want a new robe, and neither do he wishes to eat more. He is already full, that is why. So, he turns his body to Renji and grab his hands," let’s go to bed, and you will be my new robe.” He then steps out from the pond and drags renji with him all the way to his bedroom. There, Seiran who is naked lies down on the smooth silky bed and invites Renji to join him. He covers himself with the white silk blanket and waiting for Renji to come by his side. ,” come… beside me”. Seiran feels better that he is on his fluffy bed now, he also feeling warm and he likes is a lot.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Renji let himself get dragged to Seiran's room by his lover. He looked at his angel sink in his bed and called out to him. Renji wasted no time and climbed on the bed and layed down next to Seiran with a smile. His sleepless night had resurfaced and Renji felt exhausted. He had fought threw it while making food and making love to Seiran, but now that he was in such a confortable bed, his eyes seemed to want to close on their own. He opened one of his arms and invited his lover to lie down on his chest. Renji kissed him softly and pulled him on his broad chest. Renji's eyes closed and it was futile to try to open them up again. He sighed and he decided that Seiran was safe enough for him to sleep a little. He was rubbing his lover's back.

-Seiran, I haven't slept last night. I hope you will not be angered if I fall asleep in this bed. I'm afraid I am slowly falling right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

This angel perhaps does not know what it means when Seiran says that he'll be his robe. Of course he means it as in wrapping his body with Renji's warm arms. He enjoys it so much when Renji pulls him close and let him lies down his head on the angel's broad chest, he feels so comfortable. His eyes start to get heavy as well as his body. Seiran is intoxicated with the warmth and the sweet scent from Renji who is next to him ready to sleep. He himself is feeling sleepy as well so he gives Renji a deep, gentle good night kiss and falls to dream world. He let his head on Renji's chest as he sleeps. He likes the warmth and the feeling of the angel's broad chest and strong muscles.

Seiran sleeps soundly in Renji's arms and he also wraps his arms around the angel. He snuggle his head against Renji's chin and getting himself comfortable. He immediately asleep after that, he does not response to what renjis says. He is too tired and the fluffy bed combined with the warmth of his lover's body makes him asleep real fast.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:47 am

When Renji finally opened his eyes, the sun was just barely going up. He looked to his chest to see Seiran calm sleeping face. He would have to wait until he woke up, his angel was wraped around him like vines around a tree.
He had the time to think of his past, trying to remember what had triggered his demonic side to awake. He was hard at work in his thoughts when his head started hurting. That's what always happened when he was trying to look back to far. As if someone had locked his past away so he never knew a dark secret.
He sighed and left his past alone again. Looking outside, the sun was a bit higher in the sky. Gently, he pulled Seiran closer to him now he was sleeping on Renji. He kissed him lightly on his black hair. He was happy that this angel had accepted him in his heart.

-When the demon takes my heart, I know you will keep it safe for me. You are my heart now, Seiran.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 am

The sound of the night wind sends out a soft tune into his ear, as well and the sound of renji’s heart beat. The night is long one, and cold. But since he has his angel beside him, holding him so tight, he feels no longer cold, in fact, he is drowned in the angel’s warmth. He can feel and traces the smoothness of the re-haired angel’s skin through his hands, cheek and body that are attached to the angel as they sleep together. He breathes slowly, calmly in the arms of the angel. He never has such good night sleep for a long time. Not to mention that his good friend halrein who used to stay with him is in a long, dangerous journey, a journey that he can’t come with or joins. All that he has now is this angel with him. Feeling his warmth is the best that can be done right now. His heart feels at ease but also worried about this very close friend of his. Perhaps it’s more than just best friend, maybe they love each other as well but they just haven’t realize it.

Then again, Seiran focuses his mind on Renji and tries to have faith that halrein will be just fine. After a long night, he feels Renji starts moving and he can feel the sunlight piercing through his closed eyes. He opens his eyes slowly and see Renji there beside him, he says,” good morning, tell me, did you sleep well?”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 am

His angel slowly woke up and smiled at Renji with his beautiful face. Renji smiled at him and kissed his soft lips. He was very happy that these black eyes were looking at him and that this soft voice had wished him a good morning. He was his now, Renji had tamed him. He won his heart over as Renji had given him his.

-Good morning, my angel. I have slept like a tree in the dead of winter. Have you slept peacefully, my dear?

To make Seiran laugh, or smile, Renji rolled until he was on top of Seiran putting all his weight on his arms on each side of Seiran's head. Renji smiled again, his hair creating a red curtain around their heads. He leaned foward in a push-up position and kissed his lover again. Then he pushed himsefl back to his higher position. He bore a wide smile. He felt amazing this morning, he had slept well and he felt playful this day.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm

A morning that looks like a spring is what is in Seiran’s head right now. The beauty, the warmth, and the gentleness of his lover, Renji fills him like a rejuvenation fountain. They share morning kiss and embrace, just like a real lover. Renji kisses him again and again; Seiran can’t help it but to chuckle softly, he then kisses renji as well in return and slips his tongue inside to play a little. Then after a passionate kiss, he whispers into Renji’s ear,” I’m in love with you.”Knowing that his lover is in a very good mood, he feels happy for him. Then, slowly, Seiran gets up from his bed. He does not bother to cover his bare naked body at all. He slips from the bed and walks to the window near him. He stares at the bright blue sky and see a white eagle on its way to him. From a far, he can see that it carries a letter. Then, the white eagle lands on his arm; he takes the letter and releases the eagle. He starts to open the letter and he reads it, the letter says,”

Dear Seiran,

To my most beloved angel in universe, to my brightest star that shines upon me even in my worst nightmare:
I’m on a mission now, it is long and arduous one but my mind and heart will only think and yearn of you. This longing starts to kill me slowly, how I am eager to see your red lips, your smile and to feel your warmth again. If you are with someone else right now, I can only wish you happiness. May the one be with you can keep you safe and sound. And if I ever come back to you, and I yearn for it the most, I sincerely hope that you can still accept and keep my heart and soul safe.

Forever yours,
Halrein.

In a pleasant morning, he receives such a heart breaking letter. The words written in that letter almost makes him cry. It sounds like this man; Halrein is never coming back to him. This one is such a strange man, the last time they make love, he tells Seiran his words of love but before he can say anything, This man leaves in a dangerous mission. Then, he realizes that his loved one, Renji is still with him. He can’t ruin his good mood so he crushes the letter and throws it away outside his window. Somehow, after reading that letter, Seiran tries to hide his teary eyes and he immediately walks out from his bed room and all the way to the pond in the garden. There, he gets in and softly, silently drowned in grief. He knows that there is a high possibility that halrein may be long gone by the time he read his letter.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Renji saw the eagle and looked at his lover reading the letter it brought him. He also sees the joy on his angel's face vanish in a moment, vividly replaced be sadness. Even though he throws the letter away and walks out of the room, Renji knows that he isn't alright. He quickly stands up and follows the man he loves. Seiran has told him he was in love with him, Renji will not let his lover drown in sorrow. He didn't read that letter, but he knew it was the cause of his lover's change of mood.
Renji made it to the pond and jumped in, not noticing that the water was cold, and wraped his arms around his angel. He could only help him by being there for him.

-I don't know what it is you read, but I will have you smiling before the end of this day. I promised to keep you safe, that includes your heart.

For added protection and comfort, Renji's six wings came out and wraped around them both. The feathers would get wet but his mission was to make Seiran feel better.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:31 pm

It seems that his lover, Renji notices that he is in a sorrowful mood. Still, it is very lucky for Seiran that he has such a warm and kindhearted angel with him. He never takes Renji for granted. He always appreciates and cherishes every little thing that Renji does for him. He feels the angel’s feather wraps around him and gives him warmth and comfort. Seiran feels happy that Renji is doing this to him. He then turns his body and face to look at him. His eyes are still filled with sadness and anxiety as well. He is not the type who hides something from his loved one. It is not a lie that Seiran loves both Renji and the man called Halrein. That one was his first after all. He gathers up his courage to tell Renji everything. But before that, he kisses the angel before him and says that he loves him for the second time. It is not like Seiran to say such words again and again. But he is afraid that if he tells the truth, he may hurt Renji’s heart. For sure, he is not that kind of guy. Halrein could act that way easily but not him. He is different.
He looks down to the pond; he can’t see Renji in the eye. It is too painful for him. Then those honesty flows out from his lips and he reveals everything about the letter and the guy halrein.

,” the letter is from a man who is in love with me and I feel the same for him, before I meet you, I’m in love with this man. He embraces me and says his love to me, and then he also said that he got some important and arduous mission to do. He forbids me to come with him, so I stay. He promises me that he’ll be back, and that letter just now saying as if he is already dead. I still believe that he is not dead, but I have no idea where he is. I love you and him as well; I’d do anything to keep both of you safe in my lap. You… can hate me if you wish; I deserve it for this…”

Those may sounds like a thunder during the day for Renji who just finds the man he loves. Those truths are the only one that Seiran can give. He does not have much choice. He is always the type of guy who concerns about others and place himself after them. He can’t help to fall for both men that he cares a lot. Knowing that Renji may get angry and hates him, Seiran walks away from him, he goes to the other side of the pond and starts to mourn all by himself there. He does not know what to do anymore, this is the first time he feels that his heart has been broken to pieces. Broken because he just says a painful truth to the man he loves and broken because he can’t let go of halrein.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Renji felt that his heart wanted to explode or melt into nothingness, but he wouldn't allow it. He would not give up on his angel. This man was his lover now and he wouldn't let him be in such pain. He didn't notice that Seiran had walked on the other side of the pond. His arms were on either side of his body.
His lover loved him, but there was also another man in his heart. Renji was not the only obe Seiran saw with his heart. It took him some time to go over the state of shock, but he managed to walk towards his lover. He wraped him with his arms and wings again. Even if he had been hurt by this news, he loved Seiran and he would fight to be the one Seiran ges back too every night.

-How could I ever hate you? I love you, I told you I love you. And even though there's this other man in yout heart, I will fight until he doesn't hurt you anymore. I'll always be there by your side. You don't need to feel bad.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Seiran can’t help it but to melt towards the reaction of his angel lover. He cannot believe that even though he hurts him, this man still gently holds him and giving him comfort even more. Never crosses his mind that this man has such a big heart. Seiran feels guilty for hurting this man, he feels that he is the worst lover ever. How could he hurt such a kind man like Renji? Who does nothing but loving him and giving him comfort? Those thoughts are harboring Seiran’s mind and heart. He turns his body as he feels the angel’s embrace from behind. Being not able to look into Renji’s eyes for it will hurt him more, Seiran placed Renji’s head slowly, gently against his chest. He holds him tight with both of his skinny arms, he kisses Renji’s hair and suddenly, tears flows out from his black eyes. Those tears are not because of the missing lover, but instead, it is for Renji’s kindness that makes seiran melts from the inside. He keeps on holding his lover closely, tightly; he really cherishes and appreciates Renji’s presence. Then, he lifts the angel’s head to make their eyes meet and gently kisses his lips. He does not care if this lover of his sees him crying like a child, he just want to say “sorry” with the kiss that he gives. He cannot utter any words for there is no use of superfluous words. All he can do is holding and kissing his lover for a very long time. The kiss is deep, gently, and a long one. He does not know if this sincere kiss from the bottom of his heart can reach renji’s wounded feeling.

HE can’t even say the words such as ‘I love you” anymore. All they do is kissing each other in a gentle and warm way, hoping that their feeling can reach each other without use of any words. This is a painful truth for both renji and seiran, but most of it, it is even worse for renji since he is trying his best to hold it. Somewhere deep inside his heart, Seiran wishes that he can share the pain, he does not wish to let Renji suffers like this all by himself. Still with their lips entwined together, Seiran grabs renji’s head and holds it tight close to him.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Seiran had held him with do much pain in his heart that Renji could almost hear it while his head was against Seiran's chest. After some time, Seiran had lifted Renji's head aand Renji felt like holding his lover closer, he wanted to wipe all those tears away from those beautiful black eyes. But before he could act and wipe his tears, Seiran staets to kiss him. It's a very gentle, passionate and loving kiss. He was telling Renji how much he loved him, so Renji gave every kiss back with as much passion as his lover. He wanted him to know he was there for him, that he'll always be there for him.
Seiran's hands were holding Renji's head close so that they would not stop kissing, Renji's hands were in his lover's back, holding him close to his body. They kissed like lovers, no need for words. Their lips were showing the other how much they needed each other's touch, their love. Renji's wings closed behind Seiran's back and they were seperated from the world by a white golden curtain. Renji kept kissing his wounded lover, he wanted Seiran to forget about that other guy, he wanted to be the only one his angel needed. Though when their kiss tasted like salt water, Renji slowly stoped kissing his lover and looked at his angel black eyes. He gently wiped away his tears.

-I'm here for you my angel. No need for those tears.

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)   

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer ( PRP: Renji)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Kingdom Of Heaven :: Heaven's Realm-
Jump to: