Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Lijuan Zhou   Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 am

Last Name: Zhou
First Name: Lijuan
Nickname: The Tiger of Flame
Race: Efreet

Sex of your Character: Man
Sexual Orientation of your Character: I like both men and women. Whichever turns the heat up.

Profession: I do as I please
Kingdom: The Inferno

Power
-Fire
-Light
-Dark

Description of your powers:
-Being a flame myself, it is nothing to control my element into diing anything I wish it to do. I can not get burned by flames and the manipulation of the flame creates no smoke when I make it.
-By heating my body's core temperature, I destroy the components of any and every poison. So their effects never work on my bofy or had very little effect.
-If people stare in my eyes, it is quite simple for me to control them, just like hypnosis by staring to long at a flame. I prefer saying that I "persuade" them to do what I want. My telepathy works strangely, it can be easily controled or randomly activates. I can also understand animals thanks to this gift.

Physical: When I am not in my etheral form; which I choose a Tiger to represent me, with it's stripes in different temperatues of flames to change the colors; I walk in a young looking body. I keep my black as night hair very long and tied very low in my back. I dress in a long white kimono with red, black, gold, and silver ornaments which are all very ornate and golden. These colors make my raven black eyes pop from my face. I wear nothing on my feet, prefering the feel of the ground. On my sides I hold a simple handle of a sword, no blade I use flames to create my blade for no metal can handle the heat. The handle is a silver tone with gold ornate decoration.

Psycho: Unlike the raging flames of the Inferno that leaves nothing alive behind, I am more like the flame of a candle in a closed area. I burn straight and bright, but if left unattended, I can grow and consume everything around me.
If angered, just like the Tiger, I will remind you to not push me or underestimate me for you shall not escape unburned, unharmed. When nothing us happening, I either turn into the Tiger or I simply look around for someone that needs help. To do nothing really burns me up!

Story: When I was still very young, I walked into a forest and encountered a terrifying yet beautiful predator. It had fur the color of fire and black stripes with the eyes of the sun. I had found the creature so perfect that I worked for years to make my flame self look like a Tiger.
Then, as I grew older, people had started calling me the Tiger of Flames. To see me was almost like a legend. Thought the truth was simply that I kept to myself.
One day, I had encountered a burning house with screaming and crying women outside. They were saying that there was still a boy inside. Being as fire does not burn me, I entered and rescued the boy. The gratitude and love I read in the oldest woman's eyes made me want to help others, but only when I desired it and when I thought it was worth my time.

Last edited by Lijuan Zhou on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Lijuan Zhou   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 am

Last Name: Zhou
First Name: Lijuan
Nickname: The Tiger of Flame
Race: Efreet

Sex of your Character: Man
Sexual Orientation of your Character: I like both men and women. Whichever turns the heat up.

Profession: I do as I please
Kingdom: The Inferno

Powers:
-Fire
-Immunity against poisons ( if you mean immune against dark powers ( this includes poison, venom, etc) then its called LIGHT)
-Dark, persuasion
-Telepathy combine this one with darkness.

Description of your powers:
-Being a flame myself, it is nothing to control my element into diing anything I wish it to do. add one more sentence! we want at least 2 sentence for each ability!

-By heating my body's core temperature, I destroy the components of any and every poison. So their effects never work on my bofy or had very little effect.

-If people stare in my eyes, it is quite simple for me to control them, just like hypnosis by staring to long at a flame. I prefer saying that I "persuade" them to do what I want.

-My telepathy works strangely, it can be easily controled or randomly activates. I can also understand animals thanks to this gift. Look at my comment above! if this is a darkness ability then combine it with telepathy

Physical: When I am not in my etheral form; which I choose a Tiger to represent me, with it's stripes in different temperatues of flames to change the colors; I walk in a young looking body. I keep my black as night hair very long and tied very low in my back. I dress in a long white kimono with red, black, gold, and silver ornaments. These colors make my raven black eyes pop from my face. I wear nothing on my feet, prefering the feel of the ground. On my sides I hold a simple handle of a sword, no blade I use flames to create my blade for no metal can handle the heat.

Psycho: Unlike the ragung flames of the Inferno that leaves nothing alive behind, I am more like the flame of a candle in a closed area. I burn straight and bright, but if left unattended, I can grow and consume everything around me.
If angered, just like the Tiger, I will remind you to not push me or underestimate me for you shall not escape unburned, unharmed. When nothing us happening, I either turn into the Tiger or I simply look around for someone that needs help. To do nothing really burns me up!
1.Don't say turn into the tiger since it somehow got different meaning. You can explain that your Efreet form is a tiger instead. which more suitable to be put on your physical description rather than here.
2. "when nothing us happening" tell me what you imply with this sentence?

Story: When I was still very young, I walked into a forest and encountered a terrifying yet beautiful predator. It had fur the color of fire and black stripes with the eyes of the sun. I had found the creature so perfect that I worked for years to make my flame self look like a Tiger.
Then, as I grew older, people had started calling me the Tiger of Flames. To see me was almost like a legend. Thought the truth was simply that I kept to myself.
One day, I had encountered a burning house with screaming and crying women outside. They were saying that there was still a boy inside. Being as fire does not burn me, I entered and rescued the boy. The gratitude and love I read in the oldest woman's eyes made me want to help others, but only when I desired it and when I thought it was worth my time.

Most important: you NEED AN AVATAR that MATCH your presentation here.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Lijuan Zhou   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

I believe I fixed everything. Though when I speak of etheral form, it does mean in my flame form. And when I say when nothing is hapening I mean when I'm not helping anyone or not traveling.
Back to top Go down
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Lijuan Zhou   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 am

Thanks for fixing... Welcome!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lijuan Zhou   

Back to top Go down

Lijuan Zhou
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Eiryu-
Jump to: