Tiger in the forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Tiger in the forest   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 am

Had I not found myself tird to these forests, I might have traveled further in my life. Though I had found nobody deserving of my help in such a long time that my interest in other people has deminished. I simply walked around in my tiger of flames form and stare at the rare people that come this deep in the forest. Then I vanish.
Today seemed different then most days, I was in my humanoid form and walked the lanscape on two legs rather then four paws. I had the feeling someone deserving would appear for me today. Furthermore, I felt comfortable in this form for the time being.
As I continued to wonder in this fascinating forest, I find myself in front of the biggest tree I've ever laid my sight upon. On the lowest branches, I saw a couple of tigers, a mother and her cubs. I smiled while looking at it's flame colored coat and it bright intelligent eyes. But this must not hace been why I had to be in this form. If I am to be like this it is because there is a person to whom I shall need to speack with. I took a few steps foward under the burning gaze of the protective mother and laid one hand on the trunk of the great tree. I could almost feel all the life pulsating in the wood. I closed my eyes with a smile and a sigh. If only my nature was not so destructive, I could also live with these tigers.
I then felt somebody behind me. Somebody that was not trying to hide their presence so it was not an animal. Was thid the person I was to meet today?

"I feel you there, you may come out and no harm will be given to you."

Last edited by Lijuan Zhou on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Flying for four days now, His four huge black wings starts to feel numb and weary. It is a normal thing since he has been flying around the realm for days. from far above, He cast his gaze down to the forest, a dark forest adorn in glimmering light of small fires from another being of this realm, efreet. Their fiery form makes the forest bright is a very unique and special way that Asagi loves, the bright orange-red color of flame that gives the dark forest light. This looks better for asagi than the green forest he visits before. He turns his violet gaze to the deep black river that flows all the way filling the lake in the southern area with its dark liquid. The water in this realm is no good for angels, but asagi is no angel, he is a dark angel that enjoys such place the most.

He dives into the depth of the forest and the darkness of it. In a graceful way, his four black wings disappear leaving only his slim figure wrapped in a scarlet yukata with a transparent golden cloak covering it. He sighs and slowly walks in the land, he can feel the dirt scrubbing his bare foot, and it has been some time since he enjoys such feeling. As he walks around the forest, enjoying the fire made by efreets around it, He sees one being, a very interesting one, a male efreet, dressed up in gold with a long black hair. Asagi won't hide his presence to this being, not in this realm, where he belongs. The efreet seems friendly at the moment but asagi keeps his guard on.

With his ability, he cast a small fire ball and throws it to the dead tree near the efreet. Slowly, he walks out to the light, revealing his figure to the efreet. The fire makes his violet eyes glimmering in light, he chuckles and greet the efreet," not a rare sight for an efreet to come here. Are you here to play in the water?"
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Did this person think his words were funny? Perhaps he didn't know I was a flame myself. What flame would like to go play in the water? I stared at the dark river and dared not approach it more then where I was. Then I looked at the fire burning the dead tree besides me. Just by looking at it, I deminished it's power until it died out. Even though this was my nature, to burn and destroy, if there's a chance for this tree to ever give life to other plants then I would not burn it. I looked at the strange man without any new emotions in my black eyes. I scrutanized him from head to toe. He was well dressed and his figure seemed proud but there was a slight shakiness about his body. He was no flame so it was not from emotions, other beings shake this way when they felt tired or exhaustion. I took a light step towards him and looked straight in his eyes. There was something there that didn'tt seem to be from the light he was closer to the dark then. As I came closer to him, I could pick up the smell of feathers. He was a dark angel then. That would explain why he looked so comfortable in this realm. Usually the beings of light are not so happy in this place.

"I wish not to play in the water. And you, feathered man, do you wish to brush those delicate wings upon my flames? I will have to ask you to not use those thoughtless flames against me. It's quite insulting."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Just teasing, that was Asagi's intention from the very beginning. it pleased him to see another being got all grumpy and slightly pissed. When the black haired man demolished the fire cast by him, Asagi knew this one is an efreet. A being that basically fire itself. As the lights went out, the place where two of them hanging out is no longer as bright and warm as before. but it matters not, a dark angel like him never got any problem being in a dark place, in contrary, he enjoyed the chill of the atmosphere which made him recover faster than he expected to be.

Unveiled his clothing from the bottom, he revealed only the lower part of his body. He cast another power of his and made a tiny fire ball on his palms and let only it's warmth caressed his thigh all the way down to his feet. it only took a second to make him felt better. Knowing that the efreet came closer to him, he stood up slowly and let the yukata fell down. Seemed that this man's generosity is kind of odd, he just offered asagi to brush his wings on his flame , perhaps this was just a joke , just like his words to the man before. Smiling on his face, Asagi looked at the man and examined him carefully before words came out from his lips,"really? I think not , fire guy, my wings are just fine the way they are. And that fire before, good thing you can devour it."
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm

What a strange man. Why was he droping his clothing ib front of me this way? Weren't most people shy about all that usually? Perhaps it was only the people I have met before that didn't want me to see their bare skin. Then again, this man didn't seem to fear the darkness or the flames which lite my soul.
As I got closer, I saw his yukata fall from his shoulderss. But as with my usual self I didn't let my face show any interest. I simply made three balls of fire appear around us. I didn't wish him to be blinded in the shadows while I could see perfectly in the dark night. When I stoped just a few steps away from him, the man spoke to me. I didn't understand why he said I had devoured the thoughtless flames. I only ordered it to disapear from my sight.

"I do not devour the thoughtless flames. They deserve nothing but to vanish. It pleases me to find that you do not wish to get burned I am not in a fighting mood. Now could you explain to me why a feathered man came in the realm where he had most chances to rub an efreet the wrong way and lose the wings that make you who you are? Would you not be safer in thr skies or away from our burning bodies?"

I was close enough now to see his pupil contract under the flickering light of my flames. I bent over and sat on my heals with both my hands on my thighs. Most people would find this uncomfortable, but I felt perfectly fine like this and I even made sure that my kimono would not touch the dirt and get dirty.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 pm

The way this efreet speaks is kind of awkward, thoughtless flames? He sounds as if flames have some kind of wisdom. For a dark angel like Asagi flame is just flame that only a slave to its master. Not that it matters what this man is talking about. He has no interest in such words. Despite the awkward situation, he notices that this efreet guy seems a little bit or slightly surprised when he let his thigh to be seen by others. Asagi is used to such thing since he is a dancer and he often does that to entertain so he feels nothing when doing it.

The man seems to enjoy showing his ability in manipulating fire, since he is fire itself.the man starts to speak funny about him getting burned in the flames. He must be joking. Asagi was born in this realm, and flame is nothing to him since he has been living with it for his entire life. Even though he is not an efreet but basically, he is familiar with them, their powers, and also their weaknesses. So, he let the man speak all he want to say and listen to him.

As both of them close enough, Asagi feels like playing a little trick on this guy, just to tease him more. He cast a small fire place between them and smiles widely to the man. "lose my wings? stop joking with me, you flame there won't burn my wings not even a feather of mine , even if it does, i can easily regenerate them again.besides, I'm not scared of efreet or fire, i enjoy them, just like i enjoy darkness. And I don't have any business here, just fooling around for a while, what about you?" Still standing where he is, Asagi stares at the man with his violet eyes
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Another thoughtless flame burned between them. I stared at it and made it vanish again. These fake flames were getting quite insulting. Surprise spread in my eyes when the man told me that fire would not burn him an if it does he would regenerate. For the first time in a ling time, I smiled at this man. He feared nothing from this realm, that would explain the smell that floated around him. The smell of this place only. I looked at his violet eyes for some time. He didn't fear fire or my kind, this was nice. To meet a man that isn't scared to get close to me made my burning heart beat a happy rythm. This man even enjoyed being in this realm. I have never seen any other parts of the world and I've never had a friend who did not fear me when they knew what I was. And since the man said he did not fear darkness, I looked at my three flames and sucked them back inside my body. Darkness surrounded us, but even if I were in my two legged form, a light flame glow came from my body. I wasn't as bright as a free flame, but just light enough for people to notice a ghostly figure. I hadn't moved from the man on the ground. I was curious to know what his skin felt like. Was it cold or warm? Would I burn him or would he freeze me? After some time, I reached his thigh with my hand and let my warm finger drop on his surprisingly warm. Not as warm as me but warm enough.

"Suprising. It's warm. And soft. And as for what I'm doing here, this is my home realm."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:20 pm

The efreet is curious to Asagi's words. He is not sure that what he said is the truth. So he comes close to him to prove it himself. The efreet has no fear for Asagi and it goes the same with him. This is a very good sign. When most people only sees him as either death or slut, this efreet seems to have a different view on him.He lets the efreet reaches out his hand to caress Asagi's pale delicate thigh. Obvious it is that the efreet enjoys doing this. it is not a surprise to Asagi that he does. Judging from his fiery form, people might treat him in the same way they treat Asagi, that is... of course running away in fear. Asagi smiles as he watches the efreet enjoying the feel of his skin. The efreet does nothing but caresses his thigh.

With a sigh, Asagi leans closer to the fiery man, their eyes are very close, close enough that the fire around the man is reflected in Asagi's violet eyes. " Is this your first time touching a soft skin? You will your hand stop there? I wonder." He chuckles a bit to the man, enjoying his time teasing this efreet, as he says again ," Oh, before we chat further, I'm Sakura, what’s yours?”
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 pm

His skin was so soft under my fingers that I barely noticed he got much closer to me. I looked in his eyes as he told me he thought I could just let my hand there. And as a matter of fact, my eyes caught a glimpse of skin from his chest. It looked just as soft and I felt like touching him there also, but then he said before we'd go any further we sure exchange our names. His was Sakura. It was different.
He was correct when he said that I seem to not be used to touching soft skin. I've never touched another person's skin unless I saved from flames. I didn't feel it the way I did with him.

"I've been called many things, the Tiger of Flames is one of them. I like Lijuan. Why is your skin so warm? You are not an efreet.

Curiousity took over me as I pushed him on his back and cralwed over him to open his komono and touch his chest. There was something moving under the skin so I approached my ear to know what it was. This man also had a pounding muscle in his chest. It was his heart. I sighed as I rested my head on him for a moment. The as I rose, my hand started playing around his chest, my fingers sliping on the man's nipples. I felt him jerk each time.

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 pm

This efreet seems like a child who just get to know a new world. The way he gropes Asagi confirms that he never touch anyone this way before in his life. a little bit funny but kind of entertaining. As the efreet continues rubbing his skin , they exchange names, So this efreet is called Lijuan , not a very common name but sounds good and easy to spell.for some time, Asagi lets this effreet have his fun by caressing his skin.

Lijuan asks him a very strange question * why is his skin so warm* honestly, asagi does not know the answer either, should he be cold instead of warm? he has no idea. But still he responds in a teasing tone and says," really? well, maybe because I'm hot? or because you keep on groping me?" With a little chuckle, Asagi ends his words. he really likes to fool around with this efreet. it feels good and also ticklish when he begins to rub Asagi's chest and nipples. can't help it but to smile towards the efreet, he then says," i see you like this very much, so its true, this is the first time you ever touch a soft skin? i will let you play for a while, Lijuan. "He gives lijuan a hard stare into his deep black eyes. he knows that this efreet don't stop here, since he just find himself a new toy , or so he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Groping him? Is that what I was doing? I knew that I should stop touching him, but then again, when was going to be the next time I would be able to touch someone else? My kness started hurting so I simply sat on him. My hands kept touching his soft warm skin as my eyes looked at everything about this strange man. His strangely colored eyes, his light hair and his clothing. I smiled again at him. He didn't seem to hate my hands on his body.

"People fear flames. They say we destroy, they say we kill. I am old and never have I touched someone the way you are letting me touch you. I am not playing with you. I am studying you. But then again, you don't seem to hate my touch either. Though you smell somewhat strange, like many people, many hands. Who are you to the world?"

My words my sound strange to him, but this was the only way I could know who he really was under the clothing, under his very skin. My hands worked slowly towards his belly button and his skin became warmer and softer. I leaned over and licked his chest. It taste sweet and salty. He tasted good.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:49 am

Hilarious for Asagi when the efreet called Lijuan here says that he is studying him by groping him. That is such a nice excuse to molest someone, not to mention the way he acts all innocent to such pleasure and touch. The guy then says that he is old enough and never ever touches someone in his entire life. Actually, there is no need to tell asagi such thing, his actions confirmed that he is excited to be able to touch someone else's skin and body, what an interesting efreet this one.

The silence ends when Lijuan asks him what he is. Not a very hard question to answer with. Asagi stretches his hands and he grabs Lijuan's long black hair, it is smooth, and the feeling is nice as he strokes it. With his violet eyes gazing upon the efreet, he replies ," I wonder what i am as well; people give me nick name like... The Deadly Flower, so...maybe I am death? Who knows?"

While still stroking lijuan's hair, he feels the efreet leans closer to get a taste of his skin. Does this efreet that curious? It seems that he loves the taste of Asagi's skin, so he let him proceed in whatever he is doing to him. Such thing is not new for Asagi, this man is not the only one to touch him, but he is the first that survive. with a devilish smile on his face, he says ," I wonder what subject comes up next."
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:20 am

What he declared was illogical to me. He wasn't death because he was not present in those places I had seen death. This man must be dangerous to be called the flower of death. I simply sat on him and continued to explore his body, his skin, his warmth. I still had his taste on my tongue, but I desired to have more of his taste in my mouth. Perhaps if I bit him? Though he would probably fight me off and then I would have to hurt someone else. So to get his taste again, I leaned over again and licked his chest. I was curious to know if all his body tasted the same. His nipples were a bit darker then the rest of his skin so I passed my tongue there and discovered a slightly acidic taste. My curiosity grew wilder as I licked closer to his neck where I felt his heart beating under my tongue. His heart was beating irregularly. I licked slowly all the way up to his face. Then I looked in his violet eyes. What of his lips? How did thzy taste like? Letting my curiosity take over and passed my tongue on his lips.

"You taste quite...interesting. Your taste makes me want to taste more of you.

I passed my tongue on my own lips and stared straight in his eyes. My body felt strange and I had a feeling it was because of him, but it wasn't a bad feeling. Never had I felt my insides burning even though I was a flame myself. This man's eyes butned right through me and seemed to stare deep within my flame.

"You are intriging to me, Sakura."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 pm

What a strange efreet, first he takes excuses such as studying Asagi's body out of his curiosity. This efreet keeps on playing with Asagi's naked body and licking it as if it is a delicious meal. Asagi feels kind of funny, just watching the efreet touching and groping him like he is having fun all by himself. A very entertaining view, it never comes to asagi, a person who can genuinely feel no fear against him. It is true that he is delicate and beautiful, but then again, he is a dangerous beauty. The previous man who makes love to him turns into corpse as Asagi drains all of his energy, and now, he wonders about this efreet who keeps on playing with him with excitement.

Saying that he wishes to taste more of Asagi, it makes him wants to play around with this perverted yet innocent efreet. so he said," well... you can get more of me if you can please me." Asagi gives the efreet a soft gaze into his black eyes, daring him to do more. It is so much enjoyment to tease this efreet a little longer before Asagi gives him his fang. He is called deadly flower for a reason, and that reason is that his beauty kills. If this efreet could live while playing with Asagi, then he'll be the first that survive.

lijuan is deeply intrigued to him and this makes him delighted. An innocent efreet who has no idea what he is playing with. Asagi will play along for now and gives this efreet what he wishes, pleasure that is. Asagi then simply wrap his naked legs around Lijuan's neck, still with his sharp violet gaze at him he says," I dare you, Lijuan."
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm

The last person that had dared me ended up nice and crispy. I doubt this man was daring me in the same way as he wraped his legs around my neck. Was he daring me to taste him more? I stared in his eyes for a moment and gave him a gentle smile. I feared him no more then I fear thoughtless flames. They didn't burn me and neither would he. I laid my hand on his nacked thigh and his skin was still so soft and warm. I licked it to find the taste and I was surprised to taste the heat coming from his body. More presicely, it was coming from between his thighs. I leaned over and licked that part of his that was warmest. He didn't seem to complain about it at all so I licked it again and again. It was impossible to describe the taste there. It was a mix of blood, and something else. I liked the taste so I didn't stop at just licking, I took it all in my mouth. To my surprise, it was quite hot and I could feel his heart pounding there. Sakura seemed to like being in my mouth so I guess that he had done this before. I let one of my hands start stroking it at the same time as I licked and sucked it.

"Is this what you dared me to do?"

I knew my eyes showed no emotions, I was still working on understanding other beings emotions. I took him in my mouth again and noticed that my skin was also burning. Was this called excitement? I had no clue, but I knew I enjoyed hearing Sakura's silent moaning as it made my body react to his.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Seems that Lijuan is kind of bright for this kind of thing, Asagi wonders what the cause is, could it be his actions or maybe this efreet is not that innocent? Either one from those are fine with him, he does not care about it. When the efreet licks his warmest part of his lower body, Asagi moans in excitement though his moaning is like a whisper in the wind since it is a silent moaning. He enjoys Lijuan's hot mouth and tongue for the moment.

Until he stares at the efreet, he sees no emotions in his gaze. Unlike asagi's eyes which shows excitement, his black eyes shows nothing but darkness. this makes Asagi a little bit angry , so he pulls Lijuan closer to him, close enough that their eyes only separated by thin air. Then, he leans his head on lijuan's neck, and sinks his teeth into him, and he drinks his blood. the taste is different than other blood he ever drinks, this one is hot and burning, Asagi really likes the taste , he says," wonder what expressions you'll make if i bite you again, Lijuan, wanna try it?"

Asagi gives him a cold steely gaze as he keeps his legs wrapped around Lijuan. Wondering what will this not-so-innocent efreet will do. Though it makes Asagi lose his patience, he'll try to endure this "dead-like face" of the efreet he is currently playing with.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 pm

[i]I jolted slightly when Sakura's fang sunk deep within my neck. I had never been bit by anyone before. I was not expecting this but I liked it and I closed my eyes while I heard my blood getting swallowed by the man that I had just met. He had seemed angry when he looked in my eyes. Maybe because mine were simply black with nothing inside the or perhaps he didn't like black eyes? I heard him say he was wondering what kind of expression I would have if he bit me again. I didn't know he wanted me to have an expression. Efreet were known to be flames and flames had no expressions so all this was new to me. I stroke the man's face with my hand when he was done bitting me and smiled athim again.[i]

"Do you wish fo me to fear you as others do? What is the expression you desire to see in my eyes? Or perhaps, I should dare you to make one appear in them. This form of mine, I am not used to. It seems to please you though so maybe was it created for your eyes to set upon. And if you bite me again, then your should pay more attention to my body's reaction as it sends shivers down my spine.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm

He giggles softly as he feels the efreet jolts as a respond to his biting. Asagi likes this reaction; he likes it when the "victim" shows more expressions even through his body language. It is not that Asagi does not like lijuan's black eyes, the pitch black color is wonderful and he likes it, it reminds him of his dark real that is... his hometown. Saying that he is not used to any kinds of expressions, which is sounds new to Asagi. Before he could set his gaze away from the efreet, he feels lijuan's warm hands, gently stroking his face. it is the very first time someone is being gentle to Asagi, most people who know him always abuse him and treats him with violence. Asagi smirk at him and he licks Ljuan's palms that strokes his face, he licks it all the way from the wrists to the finger tip. Asagi sucks the efreet's warm finger as he is licking it at the same time.

He keeps his gaze at lijuan's pitch black pupils, giving him a devilish gaze with his violet eyes. Since Lijuan seems to likes it when he bites him, Asagi waste no more time , he bites the efreet's wrist which is stroking his face and drink more blood from it.,"don't fear me, people always scared of me and I’m sick of it and I want to turn them into ashes." Still playing with the efreet's wrist that he just bite, Asagi asks him ," so... what we'll do now?"
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 am

Sakura drank my blood again, from my wrist this time. And once more, chills wznt down my spine as I felt the hot liquide flow from my body to his mouth. I stared at him with curiosity in my body language. But I felt a disturbance in my self. I backed away as my form shifted from humanoid to flame. With a bright yellow and orange flame of fur covered my body as I stared at his with blazing eyes. In this form we efreet could not talk we could only convey our thoughts to others.

*Forgive my appearance. This will only take a minute. It seems I need to regenerate some of my energy.*

Another minute and I stood on two legs before him again. As if nothing had happened. I went back to his body and stared right in his eyes. I sat next to him and breathed in his scent. I laid my hand on his thigh again. I didn't know why people feared him, I felt no such feeling around him that would make me believe he was dangerous.

"Why do people fear you? Why are you known as the flower of death?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

It seems that this efreet has no interest in Asagi except as object of his study and nothing more. At first, it was delightful and fun, but as they proceed, it becomes kind of boring for Asagi. The efreet stops and stand back as if he is stunned by something. Is it because Asagi keeps on biting him and drinking his blood? It is not his nature though, but he likes the taste of blood and he enjoys it when he hurt others slowly, or short to say, killing them softly. Since the fun seems not going any further as the efreet pulls himself back, Asagi takes his dress and covers his chest all way down to his waist with it, but he keeps his thigh exposed.

As the efreet take his time regaining his strength, Asagi does not move from his spot and he slightly look at the pitch black water behind him, it is black since the stones beneath the water are dark. He stretch his hands a bit to reach the water, it is clear water despite its appearance from the surface. He then turn his eyes on Lijuan who asking him bluntly * why people fear him, and his nick name*. Not hard to answer such question though Asagi prefers not to. He let the efreet play a little by groping his thigh again and with a cold gaze this time, Asagi says," I kill them with my beauty. When they make love to me, i will drain their energy, those idiots barely notice since they drown in pleasure. You said you sense no danger in me, want to gamble on it?"

Before the efreet could react, Asagi stands on his two feet and strip himself, revealing his deep waist curve in public, he goes inside the water, and it is cold, very cold, Asagi is used to it more than anything. He turn his face away from the efreet and only pays attention to the chill of icy water caressing his naked body, Asagi wash himself with his palm, from the neck, all the way down to his waist.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm

He kills then by draining their strengh? What a strange way to kill. But perhaps he likes the feeling of having sex and killing his partner. Before I knew it, the man stood up and droped his clothes to the ground. I stared without really knowing what he wanted but again, before I could react, he steped into the dark water. I held my breath. I didn't like water at all. It wouldn't kill me if I went in, but it would weaken me a lot. I watched as he started washing. I stood up my self and went a bit closer the the icy liquide but dared not step inside. Flame and water were never a good thing to mix up. My heart started beating a bit faster as I stared at my reflexion.

"Have you ever heard that playing with fire will burn you? Perhaps you should think more before daring me or gambleling with me. You will eventually find out that I always accept a chalenge. But do not ask me to walk into my old foe. It will not kill me but it will harm me.

[i]I kneeled right in front of the water's edge and diped my fingers in it. A loud and angry hiss rose from the water as it started boiling around my fingers. Light flames twisted around my arm, trying to escape the watery grave.[/color][/b]
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Looks that this efreet has another interest right now, maybe not in Asagi's body? but he does not care about that. He just enjoy his bath in the icy water and finish in no time. a loud hiss comes from near him and it turns out to be Lijuan. he touch the water and it looks like its hurting him a lot. with a gentle gaze, Asagi look into the darkness in the efreet's eyes, he grab his arms and get them out from the water as he says," then don't play with the chill."

right after those words, Asagi walks out from the water, he does not put his clothes on, yet. Instead, he walks towards Lijuan, and feel his warm back. Asagi stroke his shoulder gently. The efreet speaks about playing with fire and that he never run from a challenge. That sounds a bit interesting, but asagi does not know how to react around Lijuan anymore. This guy is a bit strange in his emotionless act and curiosity that is more to "research' type rather than excitement of doing something pleasant. he gets closer to him and he whisper into Lijuan's ear," i don't fear it burns, it won't burn me, i like fire and its heat,"
Something tells Asagi that he might be done with this efreet for now, it does not seem that Lijuan will do anything or try something on him. So, Asagi simply walk away from him and puts on his clothing around his waist and sits by the dead grass while starring at the fiery efreet.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 pm

This man was very strange. He didn't want me to feel the pain of touching water. Nobody had ever stoped him like this. I stood there as he said fire didn't burn him. Was this why I had been waiting to meet him? Sakura then sat next to the dead grass and stared at me. I looked at my fingers then back at him. My heart was pounding in my ears. I walked quickly towards him and pushed him violently on his back. I climbed on top of him and licked his face. Something about him made me lose control of my composed self. I almost tore his clothing off to lick his chest. After centuries of loneliness and people fearing me, this man shows up and says he doesn't fear the burn of my flame. I looked at his violet eyes and took my top off slowly. Flame were dancing in the depth of my black eyes as I leaned over to nibble his ear. Tjen I whispered in his ear.

"You are strong enough, you will survive my burning desire. Others simply consumed within my flames before I could do anything. But there is something different about you. I will make you forget who you are and where you lay.

I licked his ear as my hand grabed his intimacy once more and stroked it again and again. I bit him just to mesure his reaction. I desired to hold someone this way for ages and I will not let this one go if he can survive my burn.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Surprisingly, this efreet suddenly shows a fierce lust on Asagi. Back then he was so composed and won't show any expression in his face, but now, he looks like a completely different person. Asagi likes this one better than the previous one which looks like a dead man. Lijuan simply rush on him and pushes Asagi down to the ground as he cuddles his ear and keeps on licking him. Asagi like this a lot. He moans softly every time the efreet caresses him and licks him.

It begins to get all pleasant and interesting with this efreet. Saying that he will make asagi forget who he is and where he lays, that really sounds new to him. most people will turn into ashes when they gets all excited in groping asagi, but this man is different, he is something special. noticing that Lijuan is all excited and almost tear his dress apart, asagi smiles at him and he lets this efreet do as he pleases. He gives the efreet an alluring gaze of his violet eyes and says ," make me forget everything? I'd like to see you try, no one ever stay alive long enough to do that to me." then, Asagi wraps his naked legs around Lijuan's waist, it’s so warm and he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 pm

He was responding well to my desire as he wraped his legs around my waist. I stroke his leg as I licked his jaw line. My body was getting hotter and I was wishing that this man said the truth about not getting burned by fire, I didn't want to find another burned corpse under me again.
With my top off, I could finally feel his skin on my skin. His was very soft and warm but he soon felt cold under my flaming body. It was known that doing something with an efreet that is losing control was dangerous. Sakura was going to experience it first hand. I took his lips in a blazing kiss as flames started to come through my skin. I was losing control for real. I grabed his leg and lifted it higher so I could slip my hand to his ass. I grabed that part of him. I sliped a finger inside him. It was warm and soft but my finger was much warmer then there. I started to play inside him while I nibbled on his nipples. My black eyes had flames inside them as my last strand of control vanished. I wanted nothing more then to experience this for the first time.

"Have you ever done this with an efreet? Have you ever danced with a flame that can think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   

Back to top Go down

Tiger in the forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next