Tiger in the forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Asagi knows that from the moment the efreet pushes him down violently, it will leads to more physical contact with him. It is obvious that the efreet is filled with burning desires and begins to lose control. The truth is Asagi prefers the passionate Lijuan rather than the composed and “cool” one. He likes it when his partner is losing himself and about to go crazy over him. This is the first time Asagi ever done it with an efreet, the warmth is different, it is hotter than usual but it is not a pain for Asagi, he can drain those powers and neutralize it a little. When the efreet sinks his lips on Asagi’s it feels like a burning kiss that he never felt before, he really like such feeling, a passion that is really alive, not cold like a twice told tale.

Lijuan goes further by sticking his fingers inside Asagi’s butt and plays within it. It may be some kind of foreplay for this efreet who is exploring something new in his whole life.The pleasure makes Asagi grabs Lijuan’s back and scratches it a bit. Just before they proceed farther, the efreet asks him if he ever done this kind of intercourse with his kind. ,” you are the first of your kind that ever touch me; it looks like you starting to like it.” Gazing at the black eyes that is filled with flame of passion, Asagi pulls Lijuan’s head close to his lips and stroke it gently, he then whispers,” at last you choose to gamble on me, that is good, give it to me more...”
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 pm

"This is a gamble to you? I am interested in you, you're the first person that is still intact as I touch you. Do you really wish for me to give you more? I've never lost control so I've no idea what would happen if I do while I'm inside you.

I said that, but my finger was already in his soft insides and my body was asking for more. It was a strange feeling. I've never desired anyone as much as I desired this fire proof man. The fact that he could resist the burn of my skin made me lose my composure. It was an intense emotion that I never dreamt of feeling in my long life. My body was burning the ground were I touched it and my hair was slowly floating in a breeze that didn't exist. It didn't take very long that I lost the rest of the clothing on my bdy and threw it further. When Asagi scratched me in the back, I knew that instead of blood oozing out of the wounds, little flames shot out. I glared in Asagi's eyes for a moment and I smiled again as I inserted another finger inside him to stretch him out a bit. I wanted to take him before he burned.

"I do like this. I just hope you said the truth and I won't have to see another burned corpse.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Just when the fun starts to get more interesting to Asagi, this efreet shows hesitation. He fears it that he might burn Asagi into ashes. For real, this man does not know what Asagi is. Being a dark angel, and has the ability to tame fire, this flame is nothing for him. The warmth feels like the touch of sunlight and nothing more. For a moment there, Asagi enjoys the pleasure given to him, but then it all stops. This efreet still does not get it, maybe Asagi doesn't tell him enough about himself. Looking at the hesitant efreet, he says it clearly to Lijuan,” I can make your fire succumb to me, since I can drain your energy while you make love to me.” Just when he thinks that his words are enough for this efreet , he turns out to be wrong. Lijuan argues that he does not want a corpse under him anymore. Suddenly, this is getting on Asagi’s nerves. He can’t stand it any longer as he says.” Don’t waste our time, if you don’t want it, then get off me! Stop joking about me turning into ashes! It won’t happen not even in your dream!” Asagi ends his words with glaring eyes. He let go his claws from Lijuan’s back and put them on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:19 am

He was losing patience with my fear of burning him. I couldn't help giving him a malicious smile. He told me to either take him or get off. I wasn't as weak as I looked so I sliped one hand under his butt and went inside him one shot. Then I waited until his body adjusted to me behind inside him. Then I started moving inside him in long and slow mouvement. I grabed one off his hand and held him down while flames danced all over my body and started flowing to Asagi's body. The temperature was climing as I went deeper inside him. I sighed. He was still alive and breathing, and moaning. This was madning. His beautiful moaning voice was pushing me to continue, which made my body burn hotter and the flames fiercer. My grip on his wrist was tightnening and I felt us burning together.

"Are you taking my energy? Do you like it? Do you want to taste me again? Your voice is quite exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:36 am

The efreet responds nicely to Asagi's anger. Good thing that he knocks off his useless words and starts to act. In an instant, the efreet takes his moves on Asagi and takes him into his burning desire. Asagi is all excited that he can't think or say anyting. There is something different about this one, Lijuan do in gently and slowly, this is new to him. Most people take him with a fierce and violent way. But still Asagi enjoy this gentleness of the efreet. He can't help it but moans softly as he feels the warmth all around him and inside him. This efreet starts to get hard and hot inside him, with a smile Asagi look at the efreet , "its burning inside me, i like it...i can take more."

The efreet grips Asagi's wrist as if he is strangling him. The feeling is a bit intense at the moment. As Lijuan keeps on moving inside Asagi, he keeps on draining his energy, making the flame less hot than it used to be. Looks that this efreet likes it when Asagi is taking is energy, he even asks him if he wish for more of him. Without any hesitation, Asagi tells him bluntly ," you wish to do it harder then? Be my guest...i want more myself, your flame taste good." He finishes his words as he tightens around Lijuan's hard dick and squeezes it even harder. He cares not if lijuan is about to break, all he wants is this delicious flame of the efreet
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:38 pm

He wanted more of me? I didn't mind. He seemed to be taking my strengh and making me cool down. It was surprising but then again, I was not young to not keep my reserve of power just in case. It mattered not if he took some of my flame. It's not like he could empty me. I was a flame, I was pure wild energy.
My mouvements started going a bit fast and deeper. Asagi's moans were soft but encouraging, so I didn't stop moving inside him. He then tighten around me. I sighed. I had never been able to do this with someone before so I was going to take my time with him. I was going to taste everything about him.

"Sakura, how do you like it? And it matters not if you take my energy, I am energy. I desire your fangs in my flesh
"

My hand on his wrist was almost on fire. I was losing control of my physical body. I leaned over and brushed my lips against his neck, following with my tongue on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 pm

In his bliss, Asagi feels the efreet goes deeper inside him, he do it a bit faster this time. Asagi knows that Lijuan takes his time, maybe because this is his first time that he enjoys it so much. He does not mind the efreet take it slowly since Asagi has all day to play this game. The Lijuan says that he desires Asagi’s fangs on him. Kinda surprising, since this is the very first time a person asks to be bitten; most people will run away before Asagi can lay a finger on them since every time he does that those people will turn into ashes. With a wide smile on his face, Asagi leans closer to the efreet’s neck and bites him there real hard, hard enough that he suck more of the burning blood. Asagi moans as he drinks the hot blood from Lijuan’s neck. The taste is incredible and it gives him more energy.

For a moment there, he feels the efreet’s warm tongue and lips brushing his neck, the feeling gives him a mild stimulation and he enjoys it a lot. Asagi giggles softly and says,” I can play with you all day long lijuan… just like this... Is it? Or you want more of me?”
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 pm

I needed to be certain of this pain. It did feel good when I felt his fangs sinking in my throat. It made my body tense up and I went a bit deeper inside him. It felt amasing to have both his body and his fangs at the same time.
My hand under his butt was a flame and at this point, I didn't care if he was burning bevause of my hand. I squeezed his butt with my burning hand as I went in and out of him always going the deepest I could go. Asagi's body was a beautiful sight but I still didn't understand why he said he was deadly. My flames were still burning bright and hot and my stregh was still at it's maximum.
I could hear my blood being swallowed by Sakura and it made me smile. I nibbled his neck while he was frinking from me and I was moving inside him. Asagi was moaning and I was getting more excited by his voice. I moaned myself when he was drinink my blood.

"Does my blood taste that good to you?

I stared at him and my eyes were not black anymore, they were flames. My irises were two flames and my hair was just starting to become fire.

"If you like playing with fire so much show me how you play with it."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Asagi never taste such a delicious burning blood in all of his life. The efreet's blood is simply taste amazing to him and he just can't stop himself from devouring it more and more. The hot blood flows from his throat all the way down inside his body. Asagi feels aroused by the blood and the amazing skill of this efreet in making love to him, looks like this Lijuan knows what needs to be done in order to please him. As he goes deeper and harder, Asagi moans more into the efreet's ears, giving it an erotic "music" in the intense of the sexual intercourse. Asagi can't think straight at a moment like this, all he can do is move his waist faster, backward and forward continuously. Each movement gives both of them pleasure, he moans out loud into Lijuan's ear, he cares not for any shame.

Even when the efreet asks him something, Asagi can't answer it but to drink more of the burning blood. He is too excited to pay attention to what lijuan says. But he responds to the efreet's challenge. This efreet is still burning hot in his flame and he dares Asagi to play hard with him. Such a rare treat, he won't hesitate nor restrain himself any longer. Asagi stops playing all soft against this efreet. He licks the efreet's neck that is burning in flame and he tightens around Lijuan's cock even harder. Knowing that doing this will only make his partner get even more excited, Asagi unleashes some of his ability and he starts to devour a large amount of flame from Lijuan. Doing it fiercely, Looks that he makes the efreet's flame decrease and not as hot as before though it’s still burns. Does not want to harm Lijuan more than this, Asagi Smiles at him and with a devilish gaze he says to him ," how you like that my efreet? You want me to devour more of you? Does it excite you?"
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Had he gotten to hot? He was taking my flame into himself. I felt my burn weaken, but my energy was still at it's maximum. He had not taken much strengh out of me so my mouvements inside him didn't really change. Except thar I went just a little faster.
I felt him still bitting me over and over again. He seemed to love the taste of my blood, I had no complains. My hand had syoped turning into flames. Maybe that's what he had done, but it will soon comme back to how it wa earlier. And we will burn in this pleasure. My eyes had not changed when I stared at him again, they were still flames.

"Are you enjoying this? You can take all the energy you want I feel no difference. But I do love to hear you moan and drink my blood. This excites me the most.

I rose his butt a bit more and went in harder and faster. Maybe next time I would let him take me the way he wanted. For now, I was in charge and I wanted him to scream out his pleasure. He seemee to be loving what I was doing to him, I was anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 pm

The moon is in full shape tonight and it seems to blush as it stares to the fierce love making between Asagi and lijuan. He gazes up to the moon as he takes more and more pleasure inside his body. Asagi has no control over himself right now. He can only think of Lijuan's embrace that flare up his entire body like flame.

Seems that the efreet is still has lots of strength despite his fading flame. Cause if he doesn't it will be the end of him already. This Lijuan is no ordinary person; he likes it when Asagi bites him again and over again as well as drinking his blood. This makes him get even more excited to the point that his thought is all clouded with lust and pleasure. All that he can think about now is the efreet's hard and hot dick inside him that keeps on thrusting inside him harder each time. He is still moaning as he enjoys the pleasure. He stares at the efreet and let him takes control of everything, this is so exciting that Asagi can keep this state as long as it takes.

Asagi really enjoys this moment the most, but this is not enough for him, he can't reach climax jut by this. He needs more and he wants more. So, he let Lijuan moves deeper and faster inside him as he matches the rhythm of the efreet's fierce thrust. He let him go as deep as he can and be as rough as he wish to be. Lijuan's words are nothing for Asagi, he cares not for them, and he is too drowned in bliss. In his moaning voice he says out loud into Lijuan's ear," more! i want more!, this is not enough...harder! tear me to pieces!" Asagi wraps his arms and legs on Lijuan's body tightly as he asks for more. The pleasure is not enough for him,not even close.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:28 am

He wanted more? More of me, more of this. I felt a breaking point, my control cracked and shattered as I let go of his wrist and used both my hands to pull his thighs tighter around me. My hands then went to his waist to control him better. Flame in shape of my tiger claws appeared in my fingers places and dug in Asagi's flesh. I had no control over my body as I leaned foward and bit Sakura's neck deeply until I tasted his blood. My hair lost the black silk nature of it to become flame dancing in the non existing wind. A long flame went down my back and created a tail that flew in the air behind me.
I licked the blood that sliped frol the wound I created. I felt more blood coming from the wounds caused by my flaming claws. I licked his neck all over. His body was like a drug, it was making me go crazy. I've never felt this way, I've never been able to go so far with anybody. They usually burn after taking their clothes off.
I pulled Sakura until he was on me and felt myself go deeper inside him. I didn't think that was possible, but I did sigh. My claws still in his flesh as I forced him to go up and down on me, while I bit his nipples.

"You wanted more, take all you desire."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 am

The efreet does as Asagi commands him to, He gives more and harder to him. Asagi 's thought are torn in pieces. He can feel the burning claws on his waist which stimulate him even more. He pulls Asagi till he is sitting on top of him. This is the best. This way, Asagi can let the efreet go as deep as possible, that it reaches the depth of his sanity and burn it to ashes. This efreet is amazing in his embrace. The soft moan from Asagi’s throat turns into a scream of pleasure. This is the very first time someone is able to make him in ecstasy to the point of breaking , he really enjoys this the most.

When the efreet takes the control over his body, Asagi takes even more of Lijuan's hard burning dick inside him. He can see that the efreet is also losing his sanity. Asagi tightens around Lijuan as tight as he can while his body is being controlled. The pain and the pleasure are both too stimulating to endure. Asagi is dripping extremely wet in his butt and dick, and the pain from Lijuan’s fang on his nipples is too great for combination. He screams more and more and he can't control his voice. As he gets more excited, Asagi absorbs more energy from the efreet, he can't control it anymore that he absorbs too much of it. His body feels hotter by now and it makes his desire grows even more.," are you reaching your limit Lijuan? Not yet perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:29 pm

The feeling of jim moving on top of me was even better then me moving on top of him. My hands went slowly under his butt and clawed it. I wasn't done wiyh his nipples yet, but Asagi's screams were incredibly exciting. I endieed up bitting his chest just to lick his blood again. He was wet and hard. I was wondering if he was about to reach his limit. One of my hands, burning flames and claws, closed on his hard dick and started stroking it. I just wanted to hear him scream even more, I wanted him to want me each time because nobody else would ever satify him again. I wanted him. I stared at him when he asked me if I was getting at my limit. To give him my answer, I forced him down until my dick was completely inside him. An efreet was not so weak.

"No my young friend, I am still very far from being satisfied of your body. I seem to even desire more of your body, of your scent and your taste.

I went back to his blood and licked it avidly. While my hand was going back under is butt and my other one stroking his cock. I could feel him sucking in more of my flame, but then again, I felt no difference. My flame was never ending.

"Take all you want, I'm not weak."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Since this efreet is so strong that his flame never ends no matter how much Asagi absorbs it, he feels that he can go farther with this guy. Not reaching limit he say, not even close. This is supposed to be expected from an efreet like lijuan. It is clear that he desires more of Asagi and he is drugged by Asagi's body. He likes this kind o feeling and it excites him more. This efreet even asks more of his body and all of him. Asagi then let lijuan shoves his hard dick until it’s completely inside him and he screams when it reaches the hilt of his insides. Asagi clawed Lijuan's back and he fiercely moves all the way up and down constantly, the pleasure is both way now for two of them. Asagi's hole is stretched widely when Lijuan shove everything inside him, and he likes such intensity the most.

Keeps on going in his scream and tightens again around lijuan's big hard dick, Asagi 's thoughts are all torn to pieces and scattered to dust. All he can do is screaming, moaning in bliss. Lijuan plays a bit unfair since he strokes Asagi's hard dick that is already dripping wet. The stimulation is too much for him to endure, after some time trying to hold back, Asagi reaches his climax and he shots his cum all over his naked body and face. With a lusty smile on his face, he lick his own sperm and swallows it, he stares at Lijuan and says," more... I can cum more.... harder,"
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 am

I looked at his cum on my hand. I brought it to my mouth and licked it. It was a good thing he said he could cum again, because I was still far from being done with him. I brought my hand back on his cock and started rubbing it again as I licked his jaw bone.

"I'm not done with you yet. I've waited twenty thpusand years to have someone to do this with without them burning. I will not let you go. I told you I would make you forget your very name. Take more energy if you need it but I'm not done."

With my hand on his dick and my other hand in his back to keep him close, I stared in his eyes while I made him move on top of me again. I was still hard and far from my limit, I was hoping he would make me lose my mind now.

"Make me lose my mind, Sakura. Make me remeber this moment."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 am

Despite the length of time of the intense intercourse they have been doing. Asagi is still strong enough to do it countless times, Thanks to The efreet’s energy that he keeps on absorbing. it replenish his strength a lot. The best thing is, this energy never ends and never ceases to burn, so Asagi can absorb as many as he wants without killing another man. He watches the efreet licks the thick cum and licks his body all over. This one has a very strong urge in tearing Asagi to pieces in his lust. Saying that he has been waiting for thousand years for this passionate moment, no wonder Lijuan can go all day long in this and even more if he wishes. The intensity in Asagi’s body decreases as he just reach climax, he cools down a bit while the efreet keeps on fucking him fiercely. Asagi gives him a glimpse of his smile and flustered face. Lijuan impresses Asagi when he says he’ll never let him go. To think that a man will say such thing to him never occurs in Asagi’s wishes. Somehow he knows that those words are only because of the sex they are doing, normally, people will leave Asagi soon as they know what he is capable of.
Lijuan still highly aroused as he controls Asagi’s thin body and keeps on thrusting inside him repeatedly. It gives Asagi more and more pleasure; he is no longer screaming out loud, he moans softly instead. He whispers to Lijuan in responds of his words when he wishes Sakura to make him remember every second of this moment. As he feels the efreet’s hand rubbing his cock again, Asagi pulls it away and place them on his waist instead,” Stop doing that, it’s not fair! I don’t want to be the only one reach the climax!” With a rough movement of his hips, Asagi lower his waist and take Lijuan’s hard cock and balls inside him. "Do you like this? Even your balls are inside of me, I can’t wait to tear you apart!"
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 pm

I sighed when he made me go even further inside him. It felt good and I was hoping that ment he could go again. I wasn't done with him yet. I wasn't satisfied and still wanted his soft and warm skin around me. My body took it's control again. The flames shooting out of my body slowly retracted back to inside my body and my eyes became black again. But I still desired him.
I was surprised by the fact he thought it was unfair that I would stroke his cock while being inside him. He had taken my hand off and put it on his waist. I thought he would've liked it, the mixed pleasures should ave felt good to him, not unfair. Then again, he was used to doing this, I hadn't for twenty thousand years. He was the pro, not me.
I started moving inside him again. He was wet and tight and I liked to feeling of his soft and warm skin griping me. He wanted to tear me appart? We'll see.
I held him close to me and got up, always inside him. Then, with my hands under his butt, I made him go up and down on me as I sighed. I felt my control slowly leave me, but it didn't break like the last time.[/i]

"Then go ahead, tear me to pieces! Or I will tear you appart again. Even if you think it's unfair!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 pm

No one has ever managed in their way with Asagi like this one, at least not this far. He lets the efreet grab his butt and do as he pleases, not bad for someone who never make love for countless years. In fact, this one is kind of impressive. He can't stop panting and moaning. Lijuan's balls are inside him, their crotch are rubbing hard against each other, it’s so smooth and sticky since His inside starts to dripping wet. Knowing that this guy never release his "desire" in thousand of years, Asagi can only think how long this sex will last.

The efreet then challenges him, he wish to see Asagi tear him apart in pleasure. He chuckles softly and he grip Lijuan's balls tighter to the point that it will tear off. Asagi's inside are throbbing and gives Lijuan more sensation, as if his rectal is licking and sucking him inside. Asagi wrap both of his hands and legs against Lijuan so he won't fall, it was at that time when he leans over the efreet's neck and sink his fangs on the neck, he drinks more blood and suck it harder, then he licks his neck all the way up to lijuan's ear, he nibble it for some time and he licks it softly.

Still moaning in bliss, he says," you're a fast learner when it comes to this, I will let you take the lead from now on."
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 pm

I moaned the instant Sakura tightened around me and moaned again when he bit me in the neck again. I sighed when I heard my blood being sucked by him again and again. It was an interesring feeling having someone that is feeding off of me, but I did like it a lot. So much that I started moving more violently inside him, holding him with one hand while my other hand was in his back just to feel his throbing heart on my hand.
I then heard Sakura say I was a fast learner. But that was not the point, I was following my natural desires. I wanted to rub my myself inside him until I had satisfied myself. I bit Sakura again myself, but not enough to make him bleed. I moaned when Sakura nibbled on my ear. I didn't know much about aphrodisiac spots of the body, but this man seemed to know them all so well.
The hand that was in his back went higher and played in his hair. My finguers tangled in his long golden hair as I licked his neck all the way up to his chin. He smelt good and I wanted to taste him all over. I doubted I would ever have enough of him though.

"May I be unfair once more? I love to hear you screaming."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm

keeps on giving pleasure to this lusty efreet, Asagi thinks that it is about time he stops playing around and make this passionate efreet releases all of juice inside him. Even though he knows that this efreet won't ever get enough of fucking him. Lijuan keeps moving fiercely inside him and takes him to "heaven" every time he thrusts all the way to the hilt of Asagi's butt-hole. He moans louder and louder each time. He never had such fierce sex like this before and Asagi enjoys this so much. He feels the efreet bites him softly and then he starts licking Asagi's neck all the way up to his chin, Noticing that Lijuan focused mostly on his neck, Asagi assumes that maybe this guy likes doing that a lot. When both of them are drowning in bliss and lust, the efreet asks him if he can go unfair again. Actually, Asagi wants to make this efreet come once before they do it further, but it seems that this efreet won't reach that state yet. Still moaning and shivering inside Lijuan's arms he says,
“hmph, you one lecherous efreet!If you can please me more than this, I'll let you go unfair."
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 am

I smiled. Yes I was quite demanding. But only with him. I thrusted inside him as I moaned and heard him moan. Still holding him close, I walked at the tree in pined Asagi against it. My right hand grabed the trunk and crushed it. My hand bursted into flames once more, though this time, I released my power onto Sakura. The tree almost instantly caught fire as my body was nothing but flames.
He desired more pleasure, so I would give him more pleasure then he could handle. I moved slowly inside him, taking my time to almost take it out before going back completely back inside him. I could hear his heart pounding, I could feel his ragged breathing and I smiled. It was a good thing Asagi was well protected against fire, for he was in the middle of an uncontrolable blaze. The darkness around was no more a mystery, one could see as far as they desired.
I slowed down a bit more, taking advantage of every electrocal signal he felt while going deeper inside of him.

"Is this enough pleasure for you? Can I cheat now?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Good thing that Lijuan has a great endurance so that he can give Asagi more pleasure. He presses Asagi's body against a tree, it is rough and hard. His back is scrubbing against it but not to the point of hurting him. Thanks to the efreet's flame. He absorbs more of his flame and feels more heat flows inside his veins. Such sensation is exactly what he wants. Asagi moans softly, again and again near Lijuan's ear. His heart pounds faster each time due to the pleasure and energy that he takes. The efreet asks him if he can cheat now. Such an impatient lusty flame, Asagi hold on to him tighter and he whispers into Lijuan's ear , " Hhhhh.... you're just impatient huh? Okay go ahead, do it." Then Asagi nibbles Lijuan's ear and bites it gently. HE moans more as he doing it. This is not enough to make him reach climax for the second time. He needs more than this, more violence, more pleasure, more heat, and of course... more passion. He stares at the fiery efreet as he says
," I want more... this is not enough!" he grip Lijuan's whole dick and balls as he says so, he licks Lijuan's neck and sink his fangs again as he sucks more blood.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Doing as he asked me, I began to thrust more violently inside him. My hand on the trunk was crushing the wood and burning it at the same time. My hand under his butt droped which made Asagi fall just a bit before I stuck him to the burning tree. Both my hands were now on the trunk. I was thrusting hard inside him. Then I heard him say I could cheat again. My hand went around his cock and stroked it as violently as I was moving inside him.
My teeth, sharper because of the flames around them, sank in his neck once more, not to drink, just to hold on to him. I made flames appear under him and gave them consistency. He could sit on the blazing bench, if i weren't inside him so deeply.
I was moaning even with my teeth in his flesh, his blood slowly dripping from my bite. He was wet, I felt wet. Our rubbing together made me moaning and crush the wood even more as my other hand stroked his cock without a second's rest. I felt my body wanting to tense up, ready to release all tension, butt I held it back, wanting to cum with him.

"Is this enough pleasure for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Turns out that this efreet is getting skilful in giving pleasure to Asagi, he begins to stroke Asagi's dick again violently this time. The bliss increases as Lijuan sink his fangs on Asagi's neck, but somehow he does not drink the blood, instead, he holds on Asagi with his fangs, as both of his arms traps Asagi between the fiery blaze of Lijuan and a big tree. He tightens his thigh and arms that are holding onto the efreet to make sure he does not fall. The pleasure is getting all high that it makes Asagi screams out loud. He holds Lijuan's head and licks his ear again as he calls out to him," I can feel it, it’s overwhelming inside me, go ahead and release it Lijuan, give it all to me," Knowing that this sex partner of him tenses up and about to release all that he has been holding back inside. Asagi just can't wait to taste Lijuan's thick, hot cum inside his body. He wonders how it'll taste. Probably hot like hell and burning. Can't stop his moaning and screaming in pleasure, His thought are all ripped apart in pieces. Then he hears Lijuans asks him about the pleasure, Still cuddling and licking the efreet's ear he says," yes, this is the best... cum with me, you lusty efreet!" As Asagi says those words, he moves his tongue and nibbles the efreet's nape and bites it gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   

Back to top Go down

Tiger in the forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next