Tiger in the forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:37 pm

I went faster inside him, harder, violent. Until my body tensed and then released. I sighed and close my eyes. I stayed still for a few minutes during which my body took control over the flames I had released. The flames on the tree disapeared suddenly and skin recovered my own body.
I put my hands under his butt and rose him and let him stand on his own two feet. My eyes became black once more as I lay my head on Sakura's shoulder with another sigh. I never felt this calm before. I never felt satisfied. Twenty thousand years I've been waiting for someone who could survive me. And there appeared Sakura, immuned to my flames. He had made me lose control. I smiled.

"Did I keep my promise to make you forget everthing? I must admit, you made me lose control over myself.

I looked at my last bite mark. I had bit him with fangs of flames and yet, his skin was not burned. I passed my hand on it and saw Sakura's cum on my fingers. I licked it off with a smile.

"I'm glad you seemed to enjoy this. I did."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:17 pm

The efreet releases all his hot burning cum all the way inside Asagi's intimacy. The feeling is too amazing to describe with words. Asagi can only scream loudly as they come together, such incredible feeling. No one ever hold Asagi like this before, most of them turn to ashes as he absorb their energy. The efreet then put Asagi down to stand on his own feet, he licks his own cum that was on the bite mark. Asagi laugh softly as he place his arms around Lijuan's shoulder," you're the best Lijuan, never have such incredible sex like this." He smiles and sinks his lips against Lijuan's.

Asagi then walks towards his yukata and put it on. He stares at the efreet who is now in his humanoid form and says," So, what we'll do now efreet? Shall I leave you here alone and go back continue my traveling or what?" Asagi still thinks that he can't stay like this for long, somehow, he'll need to travel since he always do missions like killing important people. He then walks closer to Lijuan and licks his chin, Asagi likes teasing this man more than anything, still waiting for the response from this man before him.
Back to top Go down
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I smiled at his reaction. I was glad he liked it. When my body was back to normal, I picked my clothing and started dressing up. I was finished when Sakura walked up to me and licked my chin. I smiled again. I froze when he asked me if he should leave me alone to continue his journey. I stared at the floor for a moment then I walked to Sakura and rose him from the floor.

"Did I not tell you I would never let you go? Even though we hace finished this pleasurable action, I'm still not letting you go. You're stuck with me now. I won't get in your way and you can still do whatever you wish to do."

I had not only found a man that can witsand my heat, but also man that was interesting me. I had a feeling that if I followed him, interesting things would happen to me and that my boring life would finally burn brighter. I could even become stronger aand discover new things about my self.

"I shall follow you in your journey."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

A real deal strange, what the efreet just say to Asagi, no one ever wants to stick around with him perhaps that is not applied to this one. Saying that he never let him go, Asagi simply smiles at him. Such an interesting one, this efreet captivate Asagi in a unique way and he likes it. He never sees a man that has a strong obsession for him. Maybe it was just because of the incredible sex that Asagi provides him, but for now, a companion in his journey can be a good idea. While both of them are close to each other, Asagi pulls Lijuan's face close to his. Close enough that he can lick the man's lips without moving an inch. Stares at the efreet who is now no longer fiery, he says
," very well, I shall keep you at least till i get sick of you, lijuan." he chuckles softly, that was half joke half real, but he won't tell this man more than that.

Asagi then sits down again and he pulls his friend to sit beside him. a little talk will do for now since both of them know nothing about each other. Asagi feels like starting the conversation so he says
," tell me, can you fly? And.. What have you been doing all this time?" That question is not enough, just before Lijuan answers him; it occurs in Asagi's mind that he might just ask him what is so interesting about all this, “hey, tell me, what makes you so obsessed with me? Was it because of the sex?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 pm

He was going to keep me? I smiled at his words. He would not own me, I would not own him either. I was simply happy tt have found a man capable of touching me without burning to ashes. I would let him believe what he wanted for now.
I sat next to him as he asked me to. He wanted to know about me a bit which was understandable since we were going to travel together.

"I've never tried to fly. But while in my flame form, I can run very fast. And as for what I've been doing...I started the legend of the tiger of flames among things that I was not expecting. And I've traveled around saving people from burning houses. Just to get spoken to.

As for his other question, I had to think of it for a few seconds.

"I am not obsessed by you, I am interested in you. And sex is only a bonus for me. Touching your warm skin and still you stand alive before me, that is a gift to me."

With my fingers, I stroke his cheak slowly and smiled. I had been so lonely and now this dark winged angel had fallen right in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm

The efreet says that he runs fast in his fire form and that he never tries to fly up high to the sky. For a second there Asagi feels stupid to ask him such thing. He never encounters an efreet before so he has no idea what they are capable of. The words moves on to the part where the efreet tells him that he save people from their death. Sounds noble and this is contrast to what Asagi has been doing all this time. All he knows is how to kill and destroy; he only does a little healing which is only for himself. For a moment there, Asagi freezes and says no words. He wonders what will happen if he is during a mission and kills lots of people, will Lijuan fight him to save those worthless people. Or will he just stay in silence and watch him kill his victims?

The silence breaks when Lijuan says that he is not obsessed with Asagi but merely interested. Maybe this sounds more like curiosity rather than interest. Another weird word comes out from this efreet. Saying that being able to feel Asagi's warmth without killing him is a gift. Perhaps this efreet is just too lonely to the point that he only wishes to touch someone without killing the person? Those words sound a bit sentimental and Asagi is not used to such feeling," why would you say those words? You start to sound like a desperate man trying to forget his lover." Such words gives Asagi weird goose bumps all over, he really does not know what this efreet really wants to say.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm

"Desperate I am, but not to forget a Lover I have never had. I am only desperate to speak with another without them fearing me for what I am. You have seen me in all flames no flesh, could you imagine how someone that is not immuned to fire would react?"

I remembered the screaming and running. They blamed me for the fire in their village so many times. I had been exiled from many places. I have killed my share of men and women. But I have never touched a child before.

"I know what you are, for you have told me in so many different ways. If a person in not in flames, if that person is not deserving of my help, I will not save him. So please, don't look at me with a worried face, I will not force you to stop your...line of work for me. I have killed many times before. But I will save a child if he is in need. I would not change you at all. For me, you are perfect the way you are."

I was hoping these words wouldn't go to up in his head and bloat his ego, but in an other way, I loved his mischeavous little grin when he thought up something funny yet cruel. Though I did think what I have told him, I really did think he was perfect the way he was right now, he didn't need to change for me to like him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:51 pm

It is not that Asagi worries about this efreet hates him for what he has done. It is more to worries that this guy will be shocked if he is to see him killing people for money and pleasure. He likes the color and taste of blood the most, at least it comes after the pleasure of sex. A lecherous assassin is what Asagi is. He often kills his victim while giving them aphrodisiac as well. Lijuan says something about him being desperate but he does not have a lover. Obvious it is why thing guy does not have one. Then, it occurs in his head that this efreet may enjoy watching him make love to another while killing them as well. He smiles widely to the efreet when he says that Asagi is perfect the way he is. Such remark comes from this guy. Asagi feels funny yet pleased; he can't bring himself back not to tease this guy before him. So he leans closer to lijuan and licks his lips all the way down to his neck.

“Perfect? Me? That’s just one heck of a compliment, so now you've learn to flirt as well?" Asagi giggles softly as he teases Lijuan. He enjoys the time he spends with this guy. Then he says again," tell me have you ever taste blood of a child before? I have, back then when I kill all of the people in a tavern." Asagi moves his body closer to Lijuan as he says those words. He stares deeply into the efreet's black eyes. Those are the most beautiful black eyes he ever sees.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 am

The blood of a child? No, I had never drank the blood of an innocent child. Now that I thought of it, Sakura's blood was the very first that I had tasted. All the others had turned to dust before I could do much with them. I noticed that Sakura had come closer to me. He licked my lips all the way down to my neck and I sighed with pleasure. I felt a shiver that carried over all my body and my hands instinctively entangled in Sakura's hair. Somehow, I could not get enough of his touch, of the feel of skin on mine, his body so close to me. Perhaps he was right, maybe I was obsessed with him. For now it didn't matter. Though sadly, he released me to early.

"I'm afraid I haven't tasted the blood of a child. And even if you did, my attraction to you has not changed. I have also killed people for my own enjoyement, well as I told you, you are the first with who I could sleep with. Your blood is the first I taste and I must say, the taste was just as perfect as you are."

I couldn't help but to lick his lips my self. This man had made me happy for the first time in my long life. He had given me hope for a normal life without burning my partner into ashes. Out of a sudden emotion, I pushed Sakura on his back and kissed him, pushing my tongue against his.

"Forgive me. I don't know what took over me..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Teasing and feeling the efreet trembles in excitement is what entertains Asagi the most. He starts to enjoy teasing this efreet even more. He likes it when this new friend of his shivering and trembling like that. Lijuan responds to his question by saying that his blood is the very first blood that he ever tastes in all his life, and that Asagi is his first sex. The efreet keep saying that his interest on Asagi won't change, the more he says it, the more it sounds like a promise.

Out of nothing, Lijuan pushes Asagi to the back and slips his tongue inside his mouth. Asagi plays along and makes their tongue entwined together for some time. He enjoys this kiss so much that he keeps on licking and sucking Lijuan's tongue which is inside his mouth. Asagi wonders if this man really only interested in him, his act is too intense for an ordinary interest. Asagi releases Lijuan's tongue and he hears the efreet asking for forgiveness for what he just did. Asagi can't help but to laugh, this man is beyond funny. ," why would you ask my forgiveness over a kiss? You fucked me fiercely already, what is the meaning of a kiss compared to that one?" he then stand back a little from Lijuan and smiles. For a moment, he thinks that maybe he'll take this efreet to the sky for fun, Asagi got four wings and he's strong enough to take this guy with him. So he stands up and stretches his arms to Lijuan saying," come, want to see the realm from above?" his word ends as four huge black wings spread from his back.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 pm

In some ways, Sakura's words made sense, but in my thoughts, I clearly see him daring me to do him. Though this kiss felt good to me, it felt like an animal marking it's territory. Have I taken Sakura as my personal partner? I ignored the feeling until we stood up.
Sakira wanted to bring me in the sky. As he stretched, four black wings appeared in hi back. Instantly, I went in his back to looked at the feathers. The creatures in this realm rarely have feathers because of us efreet. With gentle fingers, I followed the wings from their begining in his back, up to the arch of the wing and all the way down to the tip of the longuest feather. It was so soft under my fingers that I sighed when I came back to face him. I smiled at him.

"I'm not thinking that you won't be able to carry me, but how do you expect to hold me up in the sky?

My eyes turned to his wings again and I smiled more. I loved the black of his feathers and I thought that I could probably replicate them on my self with years of practice. Mine would be as beautiful but I could fly with him after.

"Your wings are beautiful and very soft."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Asagi can see that somehow this efreet starts to think that there is a possibility of him taking Asagi as his personal property. He lets him thinks as he wishes. Asagi does not bother about it, then he lets Lijuan traces his wings and he seems to like them .He response to the efreet's question about holding him while flying all the way up to the sky. Without hesitation, asagi hugs Lijuan from behind; he grabs his wait and holds it tight against him. Asagi slowly flies all the way up to the sky while holding Lijuan in his arms. He place the efreet's feet on top of his so that it will be easier to carry this guy. Suddenly, Asagi feels like teasing this efreet again. He tightens his grip on Lijuan's waist and his other hand starts to grope the efreet's crotch. He chuckles softly as he teases his new friend.

"Are you feeling okay there? I hope my hands are not too much for you, don't move too much or you will fall, my friend. just stay still and enjoy the view." groping lijuan's crotch is not enough, he goes a little bit further as he nibbles his ear. This is such entertainment that Asagi won't ever forget, Kind of the same exciting as the sex back then. The danger increases the thrill of this molesting act. However, Asagi won't let bad things happen to his new friend here, so he keeps a strong grip on Lijuan's body to make sure he does not fall.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 pm

This was unexpected but always less then when they were up in the sky and that Sakura started playing with me. I moaned both in pleasure and surprised. One of my hands followed the hand playing with me as the other ine held on to the arm around my waist. I the felt him nibble on my ear and I moaned again.
He told me to simply enjoy the view but to not move to much or I would fall. I felt blood going up to my face as I heard echoes of my moaning in the sky. I did try to enjoy the view. I spotted other efreets, but each time Sakura moved his hand, I losed my eyes and moaned.

"Sakura, isn't this dangerous?"

My words and my actions were contradictory as the hand that followed the movements of Sakura's hand held on tight to make sure he didn't take his hand away. I had slept with him just a few minutes ago, my body was still very sensitive to his touch. I moaned again, my mind was starting to forget where we were, but the continuous flapping of Sakura's wings reminded him to not move.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Asagi smiles widely as he feels Lijuan's reaction to his touch. He really fins this efreet very entertaining to the point that he just can't resist not to tease him. But then he remembers that this is kind of dangerous and he does not want to go further than this. Asagi stops playing with the efreet and he put his arms around Lijuan's waist. He moves faster and higher to the sky. From there he can see so many efreets down there, the lonely one of course, and also lots of dead vegetation. The view is nice from above, and lijuan's body is so warm.

Asagi feel like playing one last time with this friend of his, he turns the efreet's body so that their face meet. then Asagi says to him ," now, hold on to me tight, we will dive all the way down." after saying those words, Asagi hold his friend tight to him and in a high speed, he dives all the way down from the sky to the ground with their head in the bottom. Then when it’s just few meters from the ground, Asagi reverse their position with their head on top. He can still feel the blood flowing to his head. Asagi still holding Lijuan in his arms to make sure he is okay." tell me, are you okay in there? I hope that diving is not too much for you, forgive me though." Then Asagi kisses Lijuan's eyelids and hold him close to calm this efreet.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 am

As Sakura started his dive, I held on tight to him and closed my eyes. I thought it would be terrifying, but me body felt all funny and made me want to laugh so hard that when Sakura starte going back to the sky, I bursted into laughter like I've never done before.
Since I was faced to him I just grabed his face between my hands and kissed him, pushing my tongue on his again. Then, I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled widely. Even though my body was excited from Sakura playing with me again, I was still in control of myself. But I felt like kissing him for now. So I kissed him again, letting my finguers get mixed up in his hair. I could hear the wind, the flapping of his wings and his heartbeat. My eyes were closed. I found myself trusting him in the middle of the sky with only him that is between me and my probable death.

"Does it break your concentration when I kiss you? Because if it doesn't, I don't think I'm going to hold back. I seem to really like this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

It is kind of surprise when he finds out that the efreet seems to enjoy the feeling of 'possible death" back then. The most surprising is that this man has such faith in Asagi to the point that he does not fear that he may get killed. Lijuan turns the tide on Asagi by kissing him again and over again, hoping that it will distract him. He likes this kind of play, kissing passionately while in the middle of danger. This thrill excites Asagi even more, though it will not be a good idea if he gets distracted with this passion. Lucky for this efreet that Asagi does not get disturbed with that kiss, if he does, this efreet won't be breathing right now. Asagi smiles widely in response of Lijuan's kisses. He likes such courage and guts, this is the very first time Asagi met such man, a man who does not fear death.

When the efreet says things about not holding himself back , Asagi gaze at him gently and simply says," well, be my guest then, besides, no one can hold back when they are alone with me." Right now, Asagi finds a perfect partner for his "plays" and entertainment" This perverted yet "innocent" efreet is too amusing for him.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

There was something in Sakura's eyes that made me smile. I kept holding on to Sakura's neck. I kissed him again, but when I opened my eyes, I gasped. A huge shadow was over us. It seemed to be one of the predators from the inferno, it looked like a dragon. I forced Sakura to lean which made him turn, just before a clawed hand closed next to us.

"We need to land. We need to land now or we'll be eaten!"

Even though I should be scared once more for my life I found this exhilarating. My heart was beating fast, but not frighten. I was smiling again and staring straight into Sakura's eyes. I wanted to kiss him agaib, but with a creature wanting to eat them, now was probably not the right time. Wanting to protect him, I threw fire with my hands towards the creature. It kept him at bay.

"Everyday is exciting with you isn't it? I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy being around you."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 pm

All of a sudden the efreet starts to tell Asagi to land, does not have any clue until he feels something strange around them. Feels like a beast but this one is kind of big. So, he does exactly what Lijuan tells him to. He lands and both of them reach the ground safe and in one piece. He sees the efreet throws his fire at the creature to keep him away from them. Asagi likes the way this efreet acts around him. Though he can take care of this beast himself, Asagi lets Lijuan take this one and have the fun. His friend says that he may enjoy the time he spend with him since it seems that most of it will be exciting.

That is no doubt, since Asagi likes danger, sex, and travel to new realms, this can turn into a very interesting journey. Thinking that both of them play enough in this dark forest, Asagi thinks that he may need to go back to his home, since he does not like sleeping in a dark forest on dirt. So he wraps his arms round Lijuan and says to him," I want to go back to my place, are you coming with me? Or... we're going to your place instead? I'm fine with both, but now I want a bed, and a nice pond to bathe in."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Once we landed, the beast flew away visibly angry that his meal escaped him. I heard Sakura say he wanted to go to his home and he wanted to know if I wanted to come. Then he said he wouldn't mind going to my house and I lowered my eyes. I wished he wouldn't have mentioned my unexisting home. I walked to him and let my head fall on his shoulder with a sigh.

"I would be happy to go at your place. You wouldn't like my home. It is the forest of the inferno."

Though now that we were on the floor, I took advantage of the moment and kissed him again. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. My fingers gently touching his wings and his hair.

"I never expected liking all these sensations. You're soft warm, and gentle while still violent with me. You must be someone special for me to like you so much."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Asagi glad that Lijuan agrees to come with him all the way to his home. though no one knows what will happen with this innocent efreet if he keeps on following Asagi. Still this efreet can't seem to keep his hand or lips off Asagi, he keeps on kissing Asagi all the time, this is such a pleasure that he won't let it slip away. So he plays along with Lijuan's kiss and he slips his tongue inside his mouth and kisses him hard. he knows this will make the efreet slightly excited, so he keeps on doing it and then, he releases li juan's lips.

The words where the efreet says that he likes him to be gentle yet violent makes him happy, so Asagi says to him," then come, i might please you during your stay." with a smile on his face , he slowly takes off to the sky as he grab Li juan's hand and drag him all the way up.

( your turn to end the topic, then i'll start new one ^_^)

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:52 pm

As he's giving me back my kisses, I let out a low moan. My body was heating up. Then, he seemed to notice and stoped kissing me. I looked at him a bit annoyed, it seemed that my body wanted him again but he wanted to make me wait. He might please me at his home and I hoped I would have enough patience until we made it there.
My hands were still around his neck so I let them drop to my sides with a sigh. But I didn't have the time to calm down, Sakura had to grab on to me as we took to the sky once more. I instantly held on to him.

"And where do you live? You have been provoking me for some time now and I am hoping we make it before I get impatient."

I gave him a seductive smile as we were flying. So many things I wanted to do with him that I had to hold back for now.

-----------------------------END OF TOPIC---------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger in the forest   

Back to top Go down

Tiger in the forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3