Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Vaughn Hunter   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:17 am

Last Name: Hunter
First Name: Vaughn
Nickname: none

Race: Forest Keeper

Sex of your character: Man

Sexual orientation of your Character: I don't mind, as long as tje other person feels emotions for me.

Profession: Mercenary

Kingdom: Heaven's realm

Powers:
-Animal transformation
-Psionic Blast
-Plant manipulation (earth)
-Claivoyance (light)

Description of your powers:
- As a being of nature, this unnatural power is uncomfortable to use but sometimes useful. I can turn myself into any animal I have ever touched. I then become an exact copy, like a twin of that animal. I gain all it's advantages and inconvinients.
- Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, loss of conciousness, vegetative state or death after creating a psionic link with the othe person's mind. I usually don't use this power to kill people, I simply use it to hurt others while I run away.
- This power is widespread in the forest keeper society. It is the power to manipulate the pkants around, to forcefully make them grow or even die at our will. This gift allowes me to hear the plants as well, but they are not that talkative.
- I have various sides of this gift. At night I can read the futur in the next few days. When I sleep or when I meditate, I can make my thoughts fly out of my body and travel to far off places. And I can also read the lines of another person's hand to predict with accuracy the next few years of a person's life.

Physical: Estranged from my race, my hair is a strange blend of blood red and silver tones. I do keep them very long. I've never cut them so they go all the way down to the back of my knees. From my clan, a simple mark was painted on my forehead as three fine orange lines. My eyes, also a strange quality of myself from my species, are a burning orange color. My skin shows nothing of my years under the sunlight, it stays a
light cream color. I wear a white and blue suit that I had made myself. It
does not help me hide in the woods but I don't mind.

Psycho: I am a very curious elf. When my people run away from something, I sneak up closer to see more of it. I met many different people this way, I learned a lot. Sometimes painfully other times in a fun way. I'm a very happy person and will always try to negociate before fighting with someone. I care about my enviroment, like every elf, but being as I can turn into animals, I care a bit more then others. I rarely get angry and whzn it does, I try to calm down so I can think clearly. I hate to hurt any other person or animal.

Story: The first time I saw my people run away from a danger, and the first time my curiosity was stronger then my fear, I saw a man in blood red armor. He stood there with his bloody sword over his shoulder, slashing my people with it. I was getting to close and his sword slashed my chest, leaving a permenant scar across my chest. Even tjough that should have scared me, it only got me more curious. I wished to learn how to sword fight. I found a master in a divine to tech me. But he left me after he thought I was good enough.
After that, the world got me curious. I traveled for a few years, fought people, grew attached to others. I discovered a friend in an efreet. She gave me her precious sword, which is now always by my side. I've headed back to my home land, the world, it seems, had not that many secrets. Maybe would I meet someone interesting near my home.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Hunter   Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 pm

You just need your avatar!! Other wise welcome!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Hunter   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I have my avatar now^^
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth