Share | 

Challenge provided

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Challenge provided   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 am

-Weak. You are all weak.

Another creature of darkness fell to his spear. He came here to kill zombies which are suppose to never die and proved that wrong as he stood on a pile of them. The mountain of undead grew ever taller with each kill he made.
He hadn't thought that killing those idiotic being would be so simple, he was looking for a challenge. And yet, after beasts, undead and other demonic creatures, he still stood on top with only a few scratches that were slowly healing.
Never had he been so bored and disapointed since his awakenong a few years back. He needed entertainment but felt nothing while killing these creatures.

-It seems I only feel good when fresh blood splashes into my face. These bodies are no good.

He swung his sppear again and brought down another undead. He was getting mad annoyed as there were no more zombies that dared approach him. With one gaze, they bursted into flames. If they wouldn't fight they were of no more use.

-Can nobody provide me with a descent challenge?!

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:29 pm

It's been a while since Asagi travel to forbidden realm. He knows for sure that this realm is no different with his homeland, the inferno, the same gloomy, scary, and all, perfect view for him. As his feet touches the ground, his four black wings disappear. With his usual clothing, a red yukata with a golden shawl around his shoulder he walks in the realm. From a far he sees a man in silver armor standing on a pile of dead zombies. He wonders why this guy would kill zombies. Those creatures are stinks and no fun at all. He can sense the man's power from where he stands. Seems that this guy is a cold blood killer a little bit like him, but Asagi never kills zombies since he knows that those creatures taste no good, their blood is bitter.

He approaches the man closer. Before the guy can detect his presence, Asagi is already near him, about one meter behind him. He just watches him from behind and chuckles. In his thought, this guy must be a boring one since all he does is slaying zombies that can't even scream," slaying meaningless zombies that can't even scream? i see such thing turn you on? I'd rather bathe in my pond of blood ."
Back to top Go down
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm

He spun around and stared at the...man? before him. He was wearing a parhetic excuse for clothing in this type of realm. Kylon felt anger when he heard him say that his killing zombies is meaningless. He took his spear and pointed it at the man's chest. The spear could easily rip his kimono to shreads without Kylon having to take a step foward. His eyes became colder as he smiled at him in a mocking way.

-If you believe killing zombies is meaningless, then can you provide me with a challenge? Then again, I would fear you breaking appart under only my gaze. Perhaps you should go and bathe in you pond of blood before I decide to use you as my next test subject for my mental torture. Go home, little girl.

[i]Knowing that this would probably insult the man standing at the bottom of my dead mountain, he made sure his spear was in position to kill if this man decided to take him on. Either way, this boy was no threat to Kylon.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:19 pm

All talk, this arrogant guy only makes Asagi laughs out loud. Even to the insulting words by calling him girl and tells him to go home. Such words are like wind to him. He does not care what the guy says. The guy points his spear right in front of Asagi as if he wishes to rip off his yukata. He does not mind if the guy does it since he can simply create a new one out of thin air. The best thing is that this guy underestimates him as a challenge. Surely it is due to his feminine look. This can be an advantage to Asagi , he always use his enemies' weakness by underestimating him as a weapon. " don't point your spear on me, if you wish to see my bare skin, just ask, i can simply take off my clothes, are you that desperate to see it? big boy?"

Saying that he can tear him with just a gaze, asagi simply give him a mocking smile. Not even the hottest of hell fire can burn Asagi. Thinking that returning the man's words are useless, Asagi prefers demonstrate some of his abilities, just for fun so he won't use it to the full state. He responds to the man's insult by glaring at him and cast fire twister that wraps around the man's body, He then makes the flame dances around as it imprisoned the man's body inside, so he moves along with the flame. It is quite entertaining but not that fun.

" I can keep you inside that flame forever if i want, and don't bother to use your spear against it, it’s useless."
Back to top Go down
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 am

A faint smile across his face as the flames spun around him. Did this parhetic boy think a simple flame would burn or even stop him? And how dare he give him an order. He shall point his spear to whomever he wanted and this child couldn't do anything about it.
With one hand he ut the flames and made them disapear. He stared at the young man at the bottom of his mountain like he was nothing but a child.

-I've no time for childs' play. I have no desire for your feminine body. I have no need for a whore. What I am more interested in your flame. How hot can you get them. Don't tell me that was the best you could do? Ahahahaha! Are you really that weak?

He slide down the pile of carcasses and stoped of few centimetres from the boy's face. Just by looking in his eyes, Kylon forced him to painully kneel in front of him. Kylon loved using his mind torture to kneel people in front of him. Kylon looked down at the young man again and stoped his torture.[/i]

-Pathetically weak. How would you like to become powerful? I could teach you since you entertained me for a few seconds. Or, I could keep torturing you until your brain turns into mush.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 pm

The Man stands before Asagi and torture him with the look of his eyes. It was only slightly painful, that is nothing compared to the one he tastes in his whole life. But to make it convincing to the guy Asagi grits his lips as if he is in pain. It is hurt a little but not that bad. Asagi feels like playing with this arrogant- all cocky guy for a while. He insults Asagi by calling him whore, weakling and so on so forth. Is that the extent of his vocabulary in insulting? He can accept such lame words. Such words like whore, girl, sissy and all, those are very lame to be categorized as insulting a man like Asagi. This arrogant guy even offers himself to tutor Asagi to be stronger. The most ridiculous yet hilarious words he ever hears. Perhaps playing with an arrogant guy who thinks he's the best will be fun, so Asagi plays the drama as "weakling" he won't show this brute his skill at all, he's not worth it.
So he says," aww... that hurts, well... what lesson you want to teach me then? I only know how to kill while giving pleasure to my enemies," With a mocking grin on his face, Asagi stands up and stares at the guy in silver armor.
Back to top Go down
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Kylon looked in Sakura's eyes and saw he was faking. That was a good thing considering that Kylon had barely used any power in that torture. If the boy would have been in pain, he would not teach him anything, he would simply cut his head off on the spot and leave him to the hungry zombies.
With a sigh, Kylon walked over to the boy and grabed him by the hair. He dragged him over to his death pile and threw him in. Making sur that the boy's face lands just a few millimeters from the face of a destroyed zombie. Kylon heard him say he kills people by sleeping wthem. He was right, a whore. With his mind Kylon searched on the boy if he had any weapons. Another sigh.

-You drain your opponents energy until they are unable to function properly. It is perhaps a good way to kill without gettint dirty. But what if the person you wish to kill doesn't want to sleep with you? You have showed me flames weak flames but flames. What else can you do except scream like a whore? Can you fight?

His spear straight besides him, he planted it in the head of a beast, already dead on the ground. He looked at the boy and wondered why anyone would sleep with someone that smells like blood.

-Get up. Quit wasting my time or the next time I go in your head, you won't be able to fake the pain.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:20 pm

The arrogant guy starts to get all rough as he throws Asagi into the pile of stinky zombies. The smell makes Asagi angry at him; this arrogant man needs to be taught a lesson. Still calling Asagi whore, this man is getting really annoying to him. If he gives Asagi nick name such as "whore" then he will give the same to this arrogant guy, he is thinking, "chicken head" ,dick brain , or perhaps , a simple words such as.. Grumpy? Suddenly Asagi thinks that the word "grumpy" will do, it’s short and easy to remember. The man asks him if he can fight and also mocking his flames. That flame is a joke it is just playing around so Asagi won't make it too hot.
Still he does not think this man is worthy enough to know his abilities, Asagi won't spill any word about his power, not a single word. Rather than gets all cocky and brags about his ability like the grumpy man does, Asagi enjoys play the weakling. For now he will see what this man can do.

“Well, Mr. grumpy, do i look like a fighter to you? That’s just a stupid question you ask me."

He then Stands up immediately and walks straight towards the grumpy guy and spits on his face, and slap him so hard that it imprints a red mark on the guy's face. He yells at him ," I'm not scared of you and your arrogance or your powers!" Asagi glares at him with no fear in his eyes. He does not fear any pain at all; he is used to it for his entire life.

Back to top Go down
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:22 pm

His head turned under the force of the boy's slap. Kylon was impressed that this boy had come so close to him. He slowly turned his face back to the boy's. His black eyes pierced through the boy's violet eyes and went straight in his brain. Kylon decided to paralyse him there. He wasn't going to kill him. Not yet. Kylon then started to walk around the boy.

-Fear is useless for killers. Though sometimes, so I've heard, fear can save ones life. Do you want to know what happened to the last person that dared to slap me? I'll tell you. Nothing. I was impressed by the courage of the woman that slaped me so I gave her a safe passage on my territory. Oh, and I'm not grumpy. I'm in an excellent mood.

Kylon then released him and stood right in front of him. His eyes still straight into the violet eyes ready to touch the same brain spot to paralyse him again.

-You still smell like a young immortal. But death floats around you as well. You seem strong enough for your age. Perhaps I shall let you live as well. You entertained me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 pm

The arrogant guy is kind of strange for not getting angry at Asagi. But he cares not for that. For a second there the man paralyzes him again through his eyes. Asagi starts to hate this mind control thing, so he decide to play little prank on this rude guy. He casts his power and controls the man's body for a while , he make the man shove his spear on his own throat, close enough that with less than one second he can kill that grumpy guy. It is about time this guy learns to stop insulting Asagi like that. After a while, Asagi releases the man from his control and the spear falls to the ground.

“Don’t think that you're the only one with such power! Jackass! oh and maybe jackass will be your nick name then since you're not grumpy!" he keeps a sharp gaze at this arrogant guy , if this jerk plays another trick, Asagi will be more than ready to fight him back no matter what. Then the guy says something about death floating on Asagi and that he entertains this jerk very well. Asagi changes the look of his eyes from a sharp gaze into a cold hollow look," entertain you? Let me live? che... whatever," For the first time Asagi does not know what he should do in here with a man like this jerk.
Back to top Go down
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Really, this boy had courage. Or maybe he was simply stupid and wanted Kylon to kill him. To have controled him to use his weapon againt himself, he had to be a powerful opponent. Then again, he could be a perfect ally. When his weapon was freed from the boy's mind control, Kylon got just a bit closer. They were both assassins. The power they could bring together would be amazing. Kylon looked at him from head to toe.

-Your strengh is...sarisfying. but whatwould you say if I could make you even more powerful? The logical thing would be for us to join up and use our different gifts to make all the money we want. I doubt anyone could ever get rid of us. Then again, perhaps you have only showed your strongest powers and I am to be disapointed by your other powers?

Kylon wanted to push him, he wanted to see what else he was hidding. But for that, he needed to make him lose control.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

The unknown guy here starts to act little bit different from before. it can be because Asagi's little demonstration against him. The man starts to talk about making Asagi stronger than he already is, not enough just with that offer, he also says that he will make him ally and work together to make money. The money part sounds good but Asagi is no fool, he won't let this guy uses him like a puppet. As far as he knows, no assassin works together since they will end up revealing their true power to their rival. Then the guy tries to provoke Asagi to show him more of his powers. That is a classic trick and too classic to make Asagi tells him or even shows him a thing.

Asagi then stares at the man as he says," work together? What makes you think that I trust you that much? As for money, I have enough for myself i only kill since it pleases me to see fresh blood flowing like fountain."

He stays where he is and says nothing more to this guy. He won't show him anything that he already did. It is not a good idea to show too much of his power since this guy looks very suspicious and a little bit not thrust worthy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

As Kylon thought this kid was more like him then it seemed. Though he visibly didn't trust Kylon at all. The boy loved blood almost as much as he did. Killing just for the crimson nectar.
Kylon usef the wind to create a sharp blade and cut the boy's cheak with a single blow. Kylon then passed his thumb on the blood and brought it to his mouth.

-Blood is delicious. Your blood is quite young. We have many things in common, don't you think? Blood. Power. Money. Of course I couldn't care less for the money part. Why buy things when you can kill everyone and take all you want after. If you desire blood, then I have a certain proposition for you. I have information of a man with a certain bounty of his head. I could go slay his myself, but this man is surounded by protectors of all kind. Right now I know where one of his personal body guards is. And my source says he tastes quite good. The problem is, I don't blend in well in a mansion. I stick out. As for you...Are you interested or must I seek someone else?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 pm

This man can't stop pissing Asagi. Back then he threw Asagi to the stink pile of zombie corpses, and now he cut Asagi's cheek with a blade and licked his blood. He can't stand this man anymore. Asagi hated it the most when a person put a scar on his lovely face, though the scar healed in no time. Still even if he is angry at this guy, he hid it perfectly with a gentle smile on his face. He walks closer to the guy and cast his body-control ability again. This time Asagi makes the guy slice his own cheek with his claws. The fresh red blood flowed out and Asagi licked it all over. Not done yet, Asagi cut the man's nape with his claws and bit him hard as he sucked his blood, it tasted quite good.

The man then began to talk about a victim who was surrounded by armies and he asked Asagi if he would help him. The mission sounds interesting and Asagi blend in mansions and palaces very well. He took his time to think about this one but before he said anything as response, he must know for sure the details of this mission. He was not a fool to agree with something that he did not even know what it's all about. So he asked the guy ,"tell me the details, how many of them and what are their powers?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:25 am

Kylon was imobilized once more by this persistant boy. He was forced to cut himself in the face and the boy licked his blood. Kylon smiled. This child was lucky that he hadn't made his blood acidic at that very moment. He saw how unpleasant it was to make people drink acid. Even though this child was smiling all the time, he knew what was in the back of his mind.
Kylon then felt another scratch then he felt the young boy bite him. Kylon sighed. Sometimes, even Kylon desired pain. The boy wanted details about the mission. Kylon force the boy to keep bitting him, it calmed him.

-The first bodyguard we should get rid of is a lycan. He is in a nearby inn with three women, so you can imagine he is quite perverted. The main target is an politically influencial bastard. He has about thirty main guards that are no problem. The problems are from his six bodyguards who were trained to kill any danger. Add to that that his mansion is littered with deadly traps. Though if you can get invited inside, that would make it that much easier.
Do you like the taste of my blood? It would be safer for you if next time you ask for my permission. You probably wouldn't like to drink acid.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 pm

The taste of the blood is quite sweet he likes that. Asagi always enjoys the taste of blood; he even enjoys it more when it comes from a person that he dislikes, like this arrogant guy. The guy keeps forcing Asagi to drink more of his blood, which he likes it. But then he drinks enough and releases himself from the guy's hands. The guy tells him the detail about the mission. He says that the first victim will be a perverted lycan , some useless jerks , six elite jerks, and deadly traps. Before Asagi can say a thing, the man tells him that if he can make himself invited thing will go easier that it should be. Blending in the crowd is piece a cake for him. He can easily infiltrates the rich bastard's mansion without the need of taking down traps and six high class jerks. But still he needs to know more, asagi won't just waltz in without knowing precisely, the things about this mission. As he thinks over it, Asagi sees that this can work out well.

" I can take care that pervert lycan, six high class jerks means nothing to me, and as for infiltrating to the inside, you need to be precise, what kind of people gets invited?"

Then to another question from this guy, Asagi simply says ," well, next time, I'll ask permission to bleed you dry." Then something crosses Asagi's mind. He asks the guy," wait... both of us don't trust each other, how can this “temporary partnership" works out? Besides, don't you think I will betray you? Or maybe you will stab my back instead?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Kylon smiled again. As he walked around the boy again, he wipe off the rest of his blood on the boy's lips. He then licked his own blood. The boy wasn't as dulb as he looked.

We are both killers who laugh and play with the blood of others. I may be a tyrant but I'm honest. If I say I won't kill you, I won't. Besides, I can see many doors opening from this partnership. With your unique look, my strengh and our brain, there are many missions we can accomplish with ease.

Kylon rose the boy's chin, making them stare in eachother's eyes. Another smile.

-The type of people who get invited in this mansion are mostly whores. A man goes in an inn and choses men and women that he suspects to please the lord. I have no doubt that you will be chosen. You have the look he desires most.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:16 pm

The arrogant man before him says that he is honest and he always keeps his words. He can say anything he wants but none of those will make Asagi trust him. He knows the code of an assassin, “never trust anyone". And he does not see any good reason to trust this man. Still, even though Asagi does not have a single faith on this jerk, he thinks that this mission can be an entertaining one. Maybe he can drain some people's energy as well which does not sounds bad at all. The man then tells him more about what kind of person gets invited to the mansion. And it seems that the 'type' matches Asagi too well.

With a smile, Asagi stares at the guy and says,' very well, i shall have fun with you for now. I’m ready to move when you are." Wasting time is what he hates the most. All he cares for now is how to end this mission fast and without fail. Still Asagi can't trust this guy so he won't keep his guard down. This guy is dangerous, and Asagi won't be a fool to just go along with this one. Then, Asagi thinks that they may need a plan before they proceed, a good plan always makes things easier, so he asks," tell me, do we need a plan or what?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 pm

-I've only got one plan, kill or be killed. Though for this little entertainment, I should add this: once the lycan is dead and that you will go in that guy's mansion, I will discretly kill everyone in my way and disable all the traps I find. During that time, you will be bathed and prepared to meet the target. You can kill all you want while you're indoors, I care not for them. I will be meeting you at the exact moment that the target will have you alone with him in his room. Then we will tear him to pieces. You can have the entire amount of the bounty I only want the mansion.

Kylon wanted the mansion only because he had something he wanted to look for in that place. He didn't care about the money, he only wanted to see if It was in the mansion. It was a good thing the lord had an immense bounty on his head.

-Then let us go and complete this all to long mission.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 pm

This man does not seem to like planning everything well, all he cares is charge into the battle and putting himself in a situation where he'll be the victim or the victor. Since Asagi is only a small part of this mission, he cares not about this guy. If he prefers to act reckless, then Asagi won't stop him. But still, he will be very careful in doing this. He keeps his plan for his own and spills nothing to the guy. He’ll play along with this man for a while just for entertainment and practice. The guy says that the target will have Asagi alone in his room. This sounds like a perfect plan to him. No one can stay alive if they are to be alone with Asagi, he’ll make sure to drain them to dry with no trace.

Wasting no more time, Asagi approaches the man and in response of his words, Asagi simply chuckles and says," Right, I'll follow right behind you then." Since Asagi does not know where the tavern or the mansion are, he lets this arrogant guy takes the lead. Though it sounds fishy, Asagi feels that it may be interesting to fool around with him just for a while. He is well prepared for any unexpected event that may occur during this mission. Asagi is ready to leave whenever this guy wants to, so he just stays behind him and wait for the next move.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Kylon shivered as his two long black wings appeared in his back. He didn't fly alot but it would be faster to go by the skies since they needed to go to another country. He didn't want the kid behind him, old habits die hard, he didn't trust anyone.
He took to the sky in a few seconds. Though as he loved to kill, each time he saw a creature under him, he would make the wind cut off their heads. With a smile, he angled his wings to go in the right direction.

I hope you can fly fast, I didn't intend in losing my time waiting for you. Flap your wings and come by my side. You are not working for me, you are working with me. We must go to the tavern at first, then, while you kill the guard, I'll be taking the key he has in his skin. With that key, I can close down the traps on some level.

He flaped a bit faster. He hated having to go through all this trouble to get to his goal, but at least now he had some help.

[You may end the topic, I will then start a new one elsewhere for us.]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 pm

As the guy grows his wings and prepares to leave, Asagi follows him and does the same. He grows four big black wings and flies fast towards the guy. The man says that he is working with him, kinda make it sounds like a 'team work" rather than mater and his pet. This is a respectful way of partnership and Asagi likes it a lot. The guy says again that they'll take care of the traps as they approach the tavern. Good thing that he leaves Asagi in the killing part instead of the "key taker" one. This is going to be so much fun for both parties since both of them enjoys blood and killing. Asagi says no more and he just follow the guy he is currently working with.

He really hopes that the reward will be good enough since he does not want to get through all this trouble just to get himself a disappointing present. This is new for Asagi, working with another man is not his specialty to begin with, but at least he'll try his best for now.

-----------------------------END OF TOPIC-------------------------------------

PostSubject: Re: Challenge provided   

Back to top Go down

Challenge provided
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1